Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Alicio Organa

Alicio.jpg

Alicio Organa

"No one person will save the galaxy. People will."

• NAME: Alicio Organa
    ALIASES: Alicio Treadway // Hope // Moroz, God of Winter
    FACTION: Great Houses of Alderaan, Galactic Alliance

-Count of House Organa
    -Senator of Alderaan
    -Chairman of SELCORE

SPECIES: Human (Alderaanian)
    SEX: Male
    HEIGHT: 5'9''
    WEIGHT: 170 lbs
    EYES: Grey
    HAIR: Dark Brown/Black
    SKIN: Light
    FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
    VOICE CLAIM: Ben Barnes

APPEARANCE:
    Alicio-New.png

The first thing one might notice about Alicio, especially when within the bright courts of Alderaanian nobles, is how darkly he dresses. He favors black and grey fineries, embossed by gold and white highlights. The second thing one might notice is that he is rarely in a good mood, often carrying a sad or concerned expression. His features are fair, with a sharp jawline and cheeks, shaded eyes, and dark hair that is often poorly brushed and swept to one side. A fairly beautiful man, were it not for his dark expressions.

FAMILY TREE

• STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
    • Astute - Alicio is smart, due to an inquisitive nature and years of private study. He grew up learning arithmetic, politics, art, governance, anything that would be integral to a nobleman's life.
      Alicio-pretty-boi.png
    • Liar, and a Conjurer Too - Count Organa began his life as Alicio Treadway, on the run and with his family's well-being on the line, should they be discovered. The need for secrecy was drilled into him at a young age, and when stakes are high, Alicio is an unsettlingly good deceiver. Thankfully, he prefers to tell the truth in almost all circumstances.
    • Force Affinity: Sense - While Alicio was a late bloomer when it came to the Force, he quickly learns skills that rely on extending the senses, especially those that let him peek into the future.
    • Synesthesia - Like most of Alicio's family, he has a strong connection with sound and music. While his sisters are language-learning prodigies, Alicio has lexical-gustatory synesthesia: he can taste music and harsh sounds.
    • Life on Repeat - Alicio's affinity for precognition has blossomed into an interesting phenomenon- he constantly sees a second into the future, at all times. Over time, he has been able to temper it, to the point that his double sight is as natural as breathing. This makes him nearly impossible to surprise, but may also distract him in the moment.
    • Let Me Help - This nobleman has a vicious savior complex. He will do whatever it takes to help anyone and everyone he can . . .
    • Partake of My Flesh - . . . by any means necessary. He would destroy himself to save someone in need.
    • Phisique - Alicio has become a proficient lightsaber combatant, but he's still more physically weak than the average Jedi or Sith warrior. Prolonged combat will tire him quickly.

• When Alicio was young, all he wanted was to be a Jedi.

He saw the holotapes of great Jedi doing great things. Defeating terrible evils, and bringing hope to those who needed it. When he was all by himself, he would find stray sticks and poles, and pretend they were lightsabers as he cut down faux foes left and right. It was a constant for a boy that had few growing up.
    Alicio-Hand.png

Before Alicio was born, his family became embroiled in the cutthroat side of Alderaanian politics. A rival House had attacked his, over a potential political marriage. The attack forced Simon Organa to take his family into hiding, fleeing from Alderaan. Alicio was born on the run, never knowing a home for more than a few years, as his family forwent their Alderaanian wealth in favor of building up their own. They began on the streets, then an apartment, then a small house on Balmorra.

Through all of the hardship, he never lost his hope. He wanted to be a Jedi, after all. His first friend was an orphan boy in an overcrowded city on Balmorra, named Benvo. When they played together, Alicio always insisted he was the Jedi Master. 'I am a Jedi', he would say, 'and I will save you!'

Benvo died of an unknown disease a few years later.

After that, and
    6b1d51cf0c9264ae5ba6a0b1180ef8aa.jpg
    with the extra measure that he showed no signs of Force-sensitivity, Alicio stopped having aspirations of being a Jedi. Too young and unprepared to deal with a loss like that, Alicio grew into a quiet youth, who threw himself into books, and who rarely smiled. He left his family, his parents, his sisters, to go to a boarding school on Balmorra. Without his knowledge, a Sith Raid on Balmorra killed his parents, leaving him, unknowingly, orphaned. He was jaded towards the galaxy, as he saw the wars continue on, without any signs of stopping. His hopes for a good galaxy were lost long ago.

In his late teens, however, he found inspiration again, not in the Jedi, but in politics. Through the efforts of the Galactic Alliance and the Great Houses of Alderaan, Alicio saw real, lasting change being made, despite the wars and death and atrocities that raged around them. He wanted to do that, to institute lasting change. He wanted to create peace.

No longer did he want to be a Jedi. He began to study politics. When he was ready, he returned to Alderaan, with the dream of being a politician. Alicio had found a new inspiration. A new hope.

The Story So Far
    While finishing his education in diplomacy and politics, Alicio traveled to the Royal Palace, to meet with his cousin, Queen Faith Organa. Alicio was happy to be reunited with his family, and to shoulder the responsibilities the Monarch gave him. He became a liason and city planner for a refuge on Alderaan, Sanctuary City, helping nurture it into a bustling community, also taking time to assist Faith in her political endeavors as both Queen and Senator of Alderaan. It was at this time that an overworked, eager-to-please Count discovered his budding Force sensitivity, forging his own kyber crystal, and seeing flashes of grim futures. He sought out help from the Jedi he'd admired for so long as a child, which led to him supervising various refugee camps during the Second Great Hyperspace War.

It was at a camp on Tython that he met a young medic named Amani Serys, whom he immediately found kinship with. Little did he know they would find more than that together, in the years to come.

Thanks to his efforts, Queen Faith saw fit to bestow Alicio with yet more responsibility, entrusting him with Alderaan's seat in the Assembly. Senator Organa took to it immediately, pushing his first bill through the Senate, shoveling every burden he could onto his shoulders, and delving into his curiosity in the Dark Side, all in an attempt to save as many people as he could. Thankfully, he was saved from losing himself by a budding relationship with Amani, who through communication and comfort, pulled him back to the Light.

The years that followed saw him transform from a moody, neglected, exhausted young man, into a calm, confident, and resolute leader and warrior. Thanks to close friends, family, and the love of his life, Count Alicio has become a bulwark of liberty and equality, both in the Halls of the Senate, and the battlefield. Most importantly to him, however, he became a husband, and a father of two. Alicio is a man who has strayed, who has stumbled, who has seen worlds crumble before his eyes... and still he fights, for every refugee child with dreams to be a Jedi.

• SHIP:
    N/A

NOTABLE POSSESIONS:
    Introspect | Alicio's Lightsaber
    Alicio's Armor

ALLIES AND FORCES:
    Abzu Honor Guard

ACCOLADES:
    jbBnJF.jpg
    alliance_cross.png
    liberator.png

Alicio-Divider.png

Last edited:

• FORCE ABILITIES
    Ability
    Rank
    Training
    Sense
    Force Sight
    ||| - ||| - ||| - ||| - |||
    Rianna Organa Rianna Organa
    Precognition
    Natural Talent
    Fighting-sight
    Natural Talent
    Control
    Force Healing
    Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
    Detoxify Poison
    Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
    Self-Taught
    Mind Trick
    Kai Bamarri
    Telepathy
    Kai Bamarri
    Telekinesis
    Self Taught

LIGHSABER FORMS
    Form
    Rank
    Training
    Form I: Shii-Cho
    Valery Noble Valery Noble
    Form II: Makashi
    Valery Noble Valery Noble , Iris Arani Iris Arani
    Form III: Soresu
    Amani Serys Amani Serys
    Form IV: Ataru
    Form V: Shien/Djem So
    Form VI: Niman
    Form VII: Juyo/Vaapad
    Trakata
    Kai Bamarri

• RELATIONSHIPS
    Name
    Description
    Amani Serys Amani Serys My everything
    Liana Organa My daughter, my lovely
    August Organa My son, my hope
    Claire Organa Claire Organa My sister, my childhood
    Victoria Treadway Victoria Treadway My wayward sister, my longing
    Faith Organa Faith Organa My cousin, my queen, my inspiration
    Rianna Organa Rianna Organa My cousin, my tia, my peace
    Valery Noble Valery Noble My close friend, my trust, my rock
    Kai Bamarri My close friend, my bodyguard, my regret (deceased)
    Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix My old friend, my supporter
    Inanna Harth Inanna Harth My old flame, my tested friend, my savior
    Iris Arani Iris Arani My friend, my vision, my question
    Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble My friend, my shield
    Galahad Io My unexpected ally, my failure (deceased?)
    Sonya Provost Sonya Provost My colleague, my ally
    Auteme Auteme My chancellor, my respect
    Sycorax Laveaux Sycorax Laveaux My colleague, my enigma
    Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru My opponent, my pity
    Dev Ossian My enemy, my hand-chewer
    Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn My enemy, my betrayer, my sorrow

Alicio-Divider.png

Last edited:

ROLE-PLAYS

Act I: Noble Intentions // Theme
Family Matters - Alicio meets his cousin, Queen Faith Organa, and is reunited with his sister Claire Organa.
Live Aide for the Galaxy - Alicio attends his first gala.
Encore - Alicio is late for a speech, and hitches a ride with Jax Thio. Cue explosions.
Fools Rush In, So Here I Am - Alicio is threatened by Evelynn Ostium.
City of Saving Lives - Alicio meets with fellow philatropists in Sanctuary City.
Ophideraan the Schedule (GA Dominion) - Alicio visits the senate building for the first time with Faith.
At the edge of Shadow - Alicio learns the truth about the Galactic Alliance.
Sister City - Alicio assists Tiresh Kobitana in building a refugee city.
Poor Country Knights - Alicio meets with Ike Gale about training in the Force.
A Wedding and a Funeral - Alicio abandons a wedding to go to a funeral, making a friend in Ishani Sibwarra.
Behind Each Star - Alicio gives another speech, meeting some young Jedi
Pressured Introspection (Solo) - Alicio creates a lightsaber crystal, and receives a terrible vision.
Shelter From the Storm - Alicio and Ishani get stabbed, drunk, and go look for mermaids.
How to Grow a Garden - Alicio meets his cousin Rianna Organa. They talk about growing things.
Daylight Fading - Alicio meets with Arcturus Dinn, coming to the Sith with questions about the Force.
Daffamation of Character (GA Populate) - Alicio attends a secret meeting of influentials.

Act II: The Desire to do Good // Theme
Fundraising Gala on Coruscant - Alicio attends a fundraiser, and things quickly take a turn for the worst.
The Masquerade - Alicio dances with Valery Noble.
Winds of Change - Alicio meets Inanna Yomin, and susses out an imposter among us.
Festival of Tea - Alicio attends a tea festival.
The songbird has left the nest. - Alicio is called to heel by Evelynn.
Monty Tython and the Holy Core (GA Populate) - Alicio meets with Faith and Xasha Callisto, about the threat of the looming Battle of Tython.
I'm the Witch, You're the World - Alicio meets a stranger, and talks philosophy.
Conference on Alderaan - Alicio sets up a meeting between Inanna and Faith.
Crash Landing - Alicio is marooned on a deserted island with Seva Geroux.
A Waltz for Three - Alicio discusses Tython and training with Valery and Iris Arani.
Shatterpoint | Resolution - Alicio organizes a refugee camp on Tython after the battle, receiving help from Inanna. Carnifex-Demiurge kicks his sandcastle. He also meets Amani Serys for the first time.
Long Shifts - Alicio shares a quiet moment with Amani after the chaos at the camp.
In Ashla's Shadow - Alicio, seeking answers, takes a step into the dark with The Deluge.
A Flight to Remember - Alicio goes on a date with Inanna in Sanctuary City. Drama ensues.
5th Planet from the Sun - Alicio, Inanna, and Rianna discuss the future of the Shi'ido, and a possible location for their city. Things are awkward.
Sharing Sanctuary - Alicio and Amani spend a day together, and maybe kiss a little.
Hard Target - Alicio assists Jax Thio in dealing with Flesh Raiders on Alderaan.

Act III: Warrior for the People // Theme
Tynna Get Your Vote (GA Dominion) - Alicio meets with Faith on Coruscant, taking on the responsibility of Senator.
Midnight Snack - Alicio stumbles upon Alina Tremiru mid-meal, and must fight for his life.
Tiempo de Vals - Alicio attends a Senate gala, and meets Lukka Sachi
Sword of Reclamation (GA/MAW Invasion) - Alicio travels to Empress Teta to assist families fleeing the battle, and is forced to duel Ishani to protect them. Featuring an Eleventh Hour Amani.
Old Scars and New Wounds - Alicio recovers from the invasion, sharing an important conversation with Amani.
Even Dreams End - Alicio cameos in Amani and Alina's story, saving the former from the wrath of the latter.
Move-In Day - Alicio meets with Senator Auteme Denko-Durren, asking for senatorial advice, and talking about her bid for chancellor.
A Day to Ourselves - Alicio goes on his first official date with Amani.
Opening Doors - Alicio has a meeting with Amalia Teral
Starbird Rising - Alicio attends a Galactic Alliance gala at the Jedi temple with Amani. Inanna shows up. Drama ensues.
Two Organas take a walk - Alicio roves the halls of the Jedi temple with Rianna. A continuation of "Starbird Rising".
Bacta the Future (GA Dominion) - Alicio debuts in the senate as a Senator, and immediately proposes his first bill.
Get with the Times - Alicio educated Oni Manrok on the ways of the Galactic Alliance government.
Do It For Her - Alicio trains with Iris, feat. cinnamon bread.
Royal Pain - Alicio trains with Kai Bamarri, feat. a bonk on the head.
Festival of the Ancestors - Alicio, Amani, Valery, and Vera Noble all travel to a festival, and have some fun.
Cause and Kiffex (GA Dominion) - Alicio attends a senate meeting concerning the recent aggressions of the Galactic Empire.

Act IV: On the Horizon // Theme
Neon Noir - Alicio meets with a disguised Corin Trenor about his plans for Denon.
Stay - Alicio has Wine Night with Amani.
Visitor #2 - Alicio has tea with Kai in prison.
Sturm und Drang - Alicio and Amani extract an informant from Denon.
Stopping the Weapon - Alicio travels to Lothal to negotiate with the local government on behalf of the Alliance, meeting Adriana Fortemps.
Afterimage - Alicio has a vision while training in the Jedi Temple, growing into his own image in the Force.
Legacies - Alicio and Amani travel to Mirial and get matching tattoos.
Desperate Changes on Denon - Alicio attends a Senate meeting about the state of Denon, before he's ready to present his informants' findings.
When Democracy Fails - Alicio and Iris discuss next steps after the motion to investigate Denon fails.
Wicked Game - Alicio is nearly assassinated, but is saved by Inanna. They make up, and start an investigation.
The Last Hand - Alicio, Inanna, and Cato Harth go to the Last Hand to meet with a terrorist organization.
A Lamp Unto My Feet - Alicio goes spelunking in an ancient Sith Prison with Galahad Io and his brother Lancelot.
Proposals - Alicio and Valery discuss plans for Denon, and plans for other things.

Act V: Halcyon Days
Can I Have This Dance? - Alicio and Amani go to a ball on Alderaan. A question is popped.
Hapes Charity Gala - Alicio and Amani go to a ball on Hapes.
Fate of Denon: Attention, All Residents - Alicio and Iris go to Denon, just as the Corpos begin to close their fists.
Alterior Motives (GA Dominion) - Alicio plays the politics game with Chancellor Auteme and Senator Dominique Vexx.
The Mind Electric - Alicio trains both the mind and the body with his newly released bodyguard, Kai.
What One Can Do - Alicio is jumped in the streets, and is assisted by Raphael Gallustrade.
Creature Comforts - Alicio and Amani discuss wedding plans, and generally act cute.
Welcoming Party - Alicio sees his old friend Tiresh for the first time in years, welcoming her back to the Senate.
Late Nights - Alicio has a meeting with a like mind in the Senate, Sonya Provost.
Gift of Light - Alicio and Amani tour the Life Day festivities, meeting Desric Terassi, and getting in a snowball war.
Hostile Takeover | Neshtab Crisis Part II (GA/EMPIRE Junction) - Alicio holds a choke point against Siyndacha Aerin.
Good Cooks - Alicio meets with more like minds in the Senate. They discuss how to move forward.
Trouble never Ends - Alicio peeks into the past alongside Valery.

Act VI: I Do
Three little letters, two little words - Alicio and Amani's perfect day.
Across the Stars: The Wedding of Alicio Organa and Amani Serys - Alicio and Amani's perfect day, continued.
Abloom - Alicio and Amani's perfect week. A honeymoon on Naboo.
A Sturdy Foundation - Alicio invites Valery and Kahlil Noble to the apartment, to talk marriage and the Epicanthix.
A Casual Dinner: The Path Back - Alicio has dinner with Amani and her estranged father figure, Tarish Galland.
Gates of Dawn (GA/MAW Invasion) - Alicio meets with select members of the Senate to talk succession, and isn't happy about it.
Happy Birthday - Alicio goes to Vera's birthday party.
Zealots, Martyrs, and False Prophets - Alicio attempts to help Galahad Io escape his House.
Equilibrium - Alicio is captured by the Maw, despite the best efforts of Kai. Once rescued, they talk philosophy at his hospital bed.
Final Eclipse (GA/MAW ANNIHILATION) - Alicio is brought to a Maw Orbital Prison over Exegol, and attempts an escape with Damien Du Couteau, before they are saved by Alliance Special Forces.
Where to? - Alicio travels with Kahlil to an Epicanthix refugee camp, where he meets Adonis Vassak.
Wedlocked and Loaded (GA Dominion) - Alicio and Amani attend a ball on Ukatis. The Jedi Order wakes up and chooses violence.
What a Relief - Alicio asks Sonya for her help in assisting the Epicanthix of Panatha.
Aftershocks - Alicio travels into Sithspawn-infected woods with Jasper Kai'el.

Act VII: Legacy
Upsizing - Alicio and Amani realize their family is going to get a little bigger.
Witchlight - Alicio has a talk with Dreidi Xeriac as he tries to understand his future vision.
Future's Journey - Alicio babysit's Vera, and they go on a vision quest together.
Sign of the Times - Alicio sits in on a Senate debate about the end of the war. Where do we go from here?
Finally, we are free - Alicio, Kahlil, and Adonis attempt to rescue Epicanthix refugees from the Sith.
Let the games begin - Alicio and Maeve Linahan fight a dragon.
Law Ant-ar-der (GA Dominion) - Alicio and Auteme work with the people of Antar IV to welcome them into the Alliance.
Once and Future - Alicio and Amani welcome Liana and August Organa into the world.
Our turn to babysit - Alicio drops the twins off at Valery's house for her and Vera to look after.
Indoumodo Crisis - Alicio remotely negotiates with parties from Indoumodo to help broker a treaty, alongside the Jedi.
The Ukatis Harvest Festival - Alicio, Amani, and the kids go to a festival, and pet some animals. Alicio chats it up with the Nobles.
The Winter God - Alicio reluctantly becomes a god, and meets an old friend he killed once.
The Thirsting Thyrsian (GA Dominion) - Alicio travels with an Alliance delegation to negotiate Thyrsus' integration into the Alliance.
A Little Piece of You - Alicio and Amani visit her childhood home on Tython, and say some final goodbyes and hellos.
Caldera Crisis - Alicio says his piece on the eve of another war against the Sith.
The Prophet's Song - Alicio and Kai travel to Chaldea to resolve a humanitarian crisis, and step into the middle of a genocide.

Act VIII: On the Edge of Crisis
Battle of Chaldea - Alicio, Kai, and Amani battle against the Chaldean crusaders to save innocent lives. Someone is lost.
Touched - Alicio is tasked by Kai to give his possessions to a little girl in the middle of nowhere.
Eshan's Summer Solstice - Alicio and Amani take their children to the lake, in remembrance of family. Minerva Fhirdad happens along.
Bridgebuilding - Alicio travels to Naboo to hold a diplomatic discussion with Queen Kalantha.
My Rock, My Refuge - Alicio, promoted to the Chairman of SELCORE, holds a meeting on Alderaan to discuss the upcoming refugee crisis.
Broken Bonds - Alicio voices an uncharactaristically millitant urging at an emergency senate meeting, concerning the Mandalorian Enclave.
Hollow Shell-varis (GA Dominion) - Alicio travels to Selvaris to provide aid, and talks love with Loomi and Minerva.
This Will End - Alicio and Amani visit his childhood home on Balmorra. Or at least, what's left of it.
Healing Sands (GA Dominion) - Alicio goes to Obroa-Skai with Amani to inspect a hospital, and meets Senator Sycorax Laveaux
Living Mythology - Alicio meets Eloise Dinn for the first time. Things are rocky.
Alliances (GA Dominion) - Alicio flexes his new infiltration skills on Hapes.
At the Edge of War - Alicio and Valery jump to the rescue of some refugees. Valery confronts Alicio about his cryokinesis.
Chillin on Hosnian Prime (Not Temple Addition) - Alicio meets Jonyna Si in a garden.
Preparations - Alicio and Noah Corek set the groundwork for improving Alderaan's defense force.
Preserved in Ambria (GA Dominion) - Alicio mentors Dominick von Ascancia during a senate discussion about Droid Rights.
Ghosts and Fallen Angels - Alicio is overtaken by a vision of what could have been, feat. Kassogtha.
Blissful Ignorance - Alicio is confronted by Amani about his cryokinesis. The twins make a mess.

Act IX: Heating Up
Murakami Initiative (GA/SO Junction) - Alicio faces Alina Tremiru in a library, fighting her to a truce.
Senate Speeches (Enclave War) - Alicio reaffirms his position about the War to the Senate.
Double Date: Hologram Fun World - Alicio, Amani, Kahlil, and Valery go on vacation to a theme park. Cute moments and trouble ensues.
The Journey of a Thousand Miles - Alicio and the kids attend Amani's Mastering Ceremony. Everyone is proud.
Vampire Politics - Alicio travels to Dahrtag to get answers, and is convinced to attend a dark meeting.
Rebellion of Lohopa II - Alicio and a group of Senators attempt to stop a planet from seceding from the Alliance, in the wake of the Mandalorian assault.
Ebb and Flow - Alicio visits Senate Hill, and gains a senate aide in Stephan Draellix-Kobitana.
The Wooden Horse - Alicio negotiates for the safe return of Natasi Fortan with Jenn Kryze, and offers himself as a captive until their deal is honored.
Goodwill does not mend bridges - Alicio has a meeting with Alor Kryze. They come to an understanding, and a mutual respect.
Ba'slanar, Kestri! - Alicio is released from Mandalorian Custody, with the help of Amani and Natasi, after a brief discussion with Varys Amun and Jenn.
Living Up to the Name - Alicio has the honor of being Vera Noble's first mission as a Jedi Padawan.
Saberlight Sonata - Alicio practices bladework in the Jedi Temple, and meets Vizion Trosky.
A Congregation of Congratulatory Companions - Alicio goes to a Noble birthday party.
The Healing of Ukatis - Alicio has a discussion with Jasper while helping Corazona's relief efforts of Ukatis.
Albatross - Alicio works alongside Sycorax and Inanna to rescue Giselle von Ascania from imprisonment. He learns an important lesson about pride, and prejudice.
In the distance - Alicio travels alongside Valery to meet with Jenn and Varys about their exile.

Act X: Crown of Thorns
The Beating Heart - Alicio and Amani make a claim for the throne of Alderaan, opposite Duke Osiris Thul and Ransik Ulgo. Deals are struck, and the Organa rule continues.
The Way Ahead - Alicio sits in on a senate meeting confirming a new Supreme Commander of the Galactic Alliance.
Heavy Lies the Crown - Alicio and Amani discuss the burdens of responsibility.
Relief Efforts - Alicio has a meeting with Sera Mina, and Bacta-Works.

Alicio-Divider.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom