Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Tynna Get Your Vote | Galactic Alliance Dominion of Tynna

Interacting with Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

She smiled he understood completely

"It is intimidating, it's so frightening. You think you will make a mistake and you will, but it will still be alright. You will be our voice, and I will step back so that your voice can be heard"

It was hard for Faith to admit so many things about herself but in this decision she was confident Alicio would do a great job his heart was with the people and the weak of the galaxy. His Alderaani heart would beat true in any decision. "And yes...you see technically I am not a Senator. I am Queen who sits in the Senate making decisions...you would be our Senator. You could either stay here in the Embassy or find an apartment here on Coruscant."

Faith felt the burden of office lifting she knew she wouldn't have to worry or fret over anything with Alicio as the Senator, "I would come to Coruscant when possible but I would go back to helping our people, working with our neighbors to build ties for trade, host a few conferences and maybe get back into building consulates on other worlds. Extend our hand to others to make it possible for those seeking asylum to have a place to go."

She held his gaze for a few moments, "I trust you Alicio and yes you can do anything you put your mind to. I know you will do a good job. All the training, and working with Sanctuary City, being a Senator is the next step."

godimisschloe.png

CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
SENATE BUILDING // CORUSCANT

Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Veles Oshu Veles Oshu | Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat

cFh2335.png

“Yes, credits - uhh - find a way,” Tithe agreed. “I simply observe that the unvetted control the Corporatist Party has enjoyed may be curtailed.” Tithe and his cronies had grown rich from insider trading, exclusive contacts and shady deals. Inquiries and audits into his decisions as Chancellor would seek to undo the most corrupt of the arrangements, though he had little doubt that his accountants and lawyers were more skilled and motivated than any the Alliance could muster.

“But… to control the treasury…” He took a sip from his drink as he pondered the possibilities. Having a business-friendly face in charge of the purse strings would be advantageous. “That, my dear, I would very much like to see.” The Corporatist Party would pour untold credits into Aiko’s election campaign for the opportunity to maintain sway over the economies of the Alliance.

“Competition is good for innovation,” he mused, also turning his gaze to Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma . “Though not so much for the bottom line.” While both Aiko and Saro had cornered different ends of the Atrisian market, their economic ambitions would one day come into conflict. “Do you see a, uhh, hostile takeover in the future?”

ve3qaJb.png

T H E_T I G E R
Aiko Hayata|Coruscant|Senate matters
Tags: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma Veles Oshu Veles Oshu Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat
8foFMuM.png

"Yes, credits - uhh - find a way."- Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

"Indeed they do, such is the nature of the life we find ourselves in," She slyly added on the end of Tithes observation, which he was oft fond of making it seemed at every conference and board meeting between the Trade federation heads. Aiko nodded along in simple agreement at the reality of the corporatists not enjoying the same amount of freedom as they did under Tithe, but that was always a threat even during the time of Tithe's rule from the agitators and morons within the senate walls.

"I think everyone would like to see that; make sure you cast the right vote when the hour is near, or you might find your own bank accounts and funds within striking distance of the wolves in the senate."

Aiko had the possibility of an inquiry into how she acquired her own massive amount of wealth looming too. Still, she was comfortable enough on her throne to know that the anti-corporatists didn't have the balls or evidence yet to come direct at her. They wouldn't dare. They knew the rumours of those who crossed the house of Hayata.

"I find the presence of that old man most painful, but if need be we may found ourselves on friendlier terms if the climate of this political jungle turns against honest business people like ourselves and... Mr Nakaoima."

itwasntcute.png

Coruscant
Alderaan Embassy
- Faith Organa Faith Organa -

Alicio gave Faith his full attention as she spoke, attempting to relax his shoulders. Becoming a Senator would be an enormous responsibility, a huge step up in the galaxy. Not only that, but he would have less oversight from Faith. He was asked, no, required to make his own decisions for the good of the people, not just follow the direction of his Queen.

Entirely mortifying, but exciting too.

"In that case... I accept," Alicio said, bowing his head respectfully to his cousin. "I don't know if I'll represent Alderaan, and the people of the Alliance, as well as you have. But knowing that you believe in me gives me the strength to try."

At the very least, his appointment to Senator would free Faith of the responsibility. Lifting the weight from her shoulder was reason enough.

He held her stare, clasping his hands regally behind his back. "I'll prove myself worthy of your trust, Faith. I promise."

Plutus Incarnate
Veles glanced to the meeting of Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata and Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe . The two were no doubt proposing some matter of business to line the Trade Federations pockets - the internal dossiers the IGBC held on both encouraged it. Tithe had once been against the IGBCs influence within the Sith Empires banking clan - and has further stone walled them in favor of the Trade Federation. Aiko was Trade Federation; a poor mimicry born from scorned executives from the IGBC - and still failing to compare it would seem. A shame, really - their assets were meager but their business deals were something to note.​
With their foot in the door they were practically subsidized by the Empire and Alliance - but a subsidy failed the moment political climates shifted. Veles preferred the tried and true reliance on corporate assets - and it did own the largest companies in the galaxy many times over. After the failure of the CIS, the political shots the GA had taken since the creation of the Trade Federation, and more - it seemed that it was the right choice for the time being.​
Turning his head back towards the crowd, he spotted someone else of interest. Owner of one of the fastest growing corporations in the galaxy, and the other claimant to the Atrisian Corporate Throne was Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma . His business had done well, and thus far resisted offers of a buy out by the IGBC - but business deals between them had done well so far, and he didn't mind adding a few more to the list.​
He approached with champagne in hand, smiling at the man;​
"Mr. Nakaioma. I'm Veles Oshu, new Director of the IGBC. I understand you were business partners with Dorian - a shame about him going missing."​
He turned his attention to the other man and smiled, hand outwards in a greeting;​
"And you are?", he said to Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat .​

Last edited:
download50.png

CORUSCANT
SENATE BUILDING

godimisschloe.png

For as many customers a nation as large as the Alliance brought, Saro often contemplated if it was all truly worth the amount of time he spent squabbling with said nation's bureaucrats. Half of the planets these people represented he had never even heard of, let alone knew anything about, yet from they way these senators and their assistants spoke to him as he made his way from one group of people to the next, one would think his business or it's subsidiaries held some kind of significant investment in them, or at the very least significant in proportion to the planet in question. The matter somewhat ironically brought him back to his earlier philosophical thoughts on how big the galaxy really was, but not in a good way. Perhaps these meetings would be shorter if we just let the Maw destroy most of these worlds.

Some reprieve eventually arrived, however, in the form of one Ronval Rubat (or so his assistant reminded him) at the very least Saro knew the man by his reputation and fame, which was still more than he could say for a majority of the other people in the building. Yes, that R.C. Joh property had done wonders for GalactiCom, and in war time it was no wonder why a patriotic animation marketed to children would perform so well, both financially and critically (if one ignored the typical anti-war crowd, that is). Beyond even that, however, Mr. Rubat was a bonified war hero and Vice Secretary of the Galactic Alliance Veterans' Information Network, so to say the man had influence would have been an understatement, particularly in regards to the issue of national defense. Which is was a topic Saro felt especially invested in.

"Mr. Rubat, it's a pleasure to meet you. I was simply concluding some uneventful infrastructure business with one of the senators over there." Saro greeted, "I understand you share my concern over our military's preparedness?" He continued, intending to begin the proceedings swiftly before another voice captured his attention.

"Mr. Nakaioma. I'm Veles Oshu, new Director of the IGBC. I understand you were business partners with Dorian - a shame about him going missing."

"Ah, Mr. Oshu. I was wondering when we'd get about this introduction. Yes, a terrible shame, but these things happen." To say he'd had his suspicions about the man was putting it lightly.. "Nevertheless, I'm confident the Clan will prosper under your stewardship." Perhaps his time at the Senate would be more productive than he'd initially assumed? Momentarily shifting his attention away from the two men beside him as they introduced themselves to one another, his gaze lingered over to the only two other individuals who stood out amid the ambient blur of irrelevant politicians and lobbyists around them. Part-time entrepreneurs and full-time Trade Federation stooges; Aerarii Tithe and Aiko Hayata, some might say such a description was needlessly antagonizing to the former, given how Tithe's pro-business administration had directly benefited Saro as well, but his preference for Ms. Hayata was enough by itself to warrant at least some distaste.

He returned his focus to the conversation at hand.

Tag: Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata Veles Oshu Veles Oshu Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

download50.png

godimisschloe.png

Civic Engagement
Partisan Interest
Objective: Represent the Galactic Alliance Veterans' Information Network

GA-Main.png

"Mr. Rubat, it's a pleasure to meet you. I was simply concluding some uneventful infrastructure business with one of the senators over there." Saro greeted, "I understand you share my concern over our military's preparedness?"
Ronval gave a good-natured chuckle.

"Well, you know me. It's all I talk about these days to anyone that will listen. I tell ya, the Imps are far more capable than even the spooks think. And that's a gap I believe you could fill." He paused for a second for effect. Before he could roll out the practiced yet seemingly casual ideas for more procurement, another man, almost the perfect, templated image of an executive, strode up.

"Mr. Nakaioma. I'm Veles Oshu, new Director of the IGBC. I understand you were business partners with Dorian - a shame about him going missing."

"Ah, Mr. Oshu. I was wondering when we'd get about this introduction. Yes, a terrible shame, but these things happen." To say he'd had his suspicions about the man was putting it lightly.. "Nevertheless, I'm confident the Clan will prosper under your stewardship."

Rusty knew Mr. Nakaioma well enough (though that was barely more than the average corpo) to smell a lie when he saw it from the Shogun's mouth. The old man was very unsure of this new fellow. And indeed, who wouldn't? IGBC promotions rarely came without strange occurances, and Ronval vaguely remembered something about that.

He turned his attention to the other man and smiled, hand outwards in a greeting;"And you are?"

Ronval put on an easy smile and shook the man's hand. Firm, like concrete with nothing inside it.

"Ronval Rubat, Vice Secretary of GAVIN. That's the Galactic Alliance Veterans' Information Network, as you might have heard. We recently do some political consultancy in conjunction with Mr. Nakaioma's businesses to represent the Alliance's defence interests. I... I hear some of our reps did business with IGBC some years back over veterans' bonds, or something?" Ronval gave a calculated, slightly unsure look, as if he was a part-time exec trying to remember the details of some technical account. In actuality, Ronval had been on the ground for that insurance scam IGBC tried to run on those vets, and his fist had been the one to send one of the Vice-Vice-Vice Chairmen of IGBC into a concussion, and convinced IGBC to settle the issue with a relatively noise-free financial settlement. Disguised, of course. Rarely did Ronval go out in the field anymore, even back then, but he was always careful.

KGvs804.png

TYNNA GET YOUR VOTE
OBJECTIVE IV | PARTISAN INTEREST
DISCUSSING | ANAXES INTERNAL SECURITY
F39jdF3.jpg

whydidithinkpinkwascute.png

BEING A SENATOR -- DEATH COMES FROM ABOVE, PART. I
— 877 ABY, Pols Anaxes, Anaxes

Anaxes… Orega deeply inhaled the clean air of Pols Anaxes. It had been a while since the last time he had come to his homeworld. But, as always, he had been forced to come back because of his duty. The season of elections was just beginning for the Senate, but the young Anaxsi senator wasn’t afraid of losing his seat. He was more or less sure that he would keep it -- the last vote had been without appeal. In those troubled times, people’s decisions had something of this ‘definitive’ certainty that some of his fellows could know. One thing was clear in his mind: he was confident. Against all odds.

In light of these elements, for the moment, Orega prepared the main points for his second term of office for the Galactic Alliance. Operation: Werwolf was a success and, according to Haskler, the plan was only lacking some military allies within the Anaxsi defence forces.

All those reasons explained why he was here, in this room, in front of Emhile Vourc’h -- because Haskler had asked it. Orega quickly cleared his throat and then started: « Major-General Vourc’h -- I’m not going to beat around the bush for too long. I called you here because we need to reinforce the Anaxsi forces, don’t we? » He waited a couple of seconds for the Alliance’s officer to nod and then continued, « The situation is critical. The Brotherhood of the Maw is on our doorstep. Even if its attempt to take Tython had miserably failed, and even if the Alliance is going to take back Empress Teta, the current situation informs us that we can be affected by this war. The fact that we’re on the Core isn’t a guarantee that will be fine until the end of the Second Great Hyperspace War. » He slowly inhaled, « This is why I, Nayeïr Orega, Senator of Anaxes and people's representative, ask you to establish a division-sized force to defend Anaxes. »

The Vourc’h Family was one of the most important of Anaxes, ruling a large part of the Southern hemisphere for centuries and centuries. Like a lot of Anaxsi families, the Vourc’h formed excellent soldiers and officers, especially within the Navy. Emhile Vourc’h was one of the greatest living representatives of this tendency to command. Following the failed attempt of coup-d’etat by Julius Haskler, Emhile’s family had split up into two separate camps: those who, like his nephew Jonas, followed Haskler in his exile because they were involved in the coup; and those who stayed alongside Emhile, loyal to the Galactic Alliance.

Despite his allegiance, Nayeïr knew that Major-General Vourc’h was a reliable man; someone he could lean on, whether he followed the Imperial doctrine or not.

« Emhile? »

« Yes sir, » Vourc’h finally answered, « this is conceivable. »

The man took a break but then moved to the automatic door of the briefing room. Orega stopped him one step before he was out, « A last thing, Major-General. » Vourc’h turned around himself to face the senator.

« Only Anaxsi. »

Last edited:
Warlord of the Empire

D94-C6981-020-F-4-C95-BE25-7421425-C7-B69.gif

T Y N N A_G E T_Y O U R_V O T E
Sularen's Revenge : Prologue Part I

FINAL DAWN
O'REEN, UNKNOWN REGIONS

"Together, Epoch. Galactic Alliance. Together."
Those were the last words of Senator Auteme Denko-Durren's Speech on Epoch, a world that was once under the Final Dawn's influence now stained and desecrated by an ideology associated with stagnation and regression. From his office within the Grand Palace of Fort Maximus on O'reen, High Regent Sularen watched as the Former Shield of the Jedi and Senator of Epoch delivered her speech, announcing her intent to run for the Chancellorship of the Alliance and vowing to defeat the Brotherhood of the Maw. Sularen already despised Auteme who had previously stood against him when he was the Lord-Imperator of Byss accusing him of being a Tyrant and a Criminal during Sularen's fateful confrontation with the Galactic Alliance Senate. However the High Regent had to admit she was a good orator, capable of shaping the masses, the type of person who could topple entire dictatorship as demonstrated with her leadership during the Epochian Uprising.

It was then that Colonel Rackham arrived in the High Regent's office, right as Auteme was finishing her speech handing Sularen a datapad he had brought with him. "Here are the files you requested, sir. Containing an analysis and threat assessment on the Crimson Hands, Scar Hounds and the Bloodsworn as you requested." the Colonel said. "Thank you, Colonel." Sularen said, before taking the datapad and placing it on the rightside of his desk before leaning back on his chair. "Tell me, Rackham. What do you think about Auteme Denko-Durren, the Former Shield of the Jedi and Senator of Epoch?" Sularen asked. "She's an idealist, a dreamer, someone he holds onto hope even on the Darkest Hour and always sees the possibility for a brighter future." the Colonel said. "Correct. She has always been a staunch supporter of the the ideals of the Jedi and the Alliance. But she is also misguided and under the illusion that the ideals she believes in, those very values she holds onto so dearly are superior to that of opposing ones, such as Imperialism, Authoritarianism, Militarism. She is a Self-Righteous individual who still thinks ideals and morals determines whoever is right in this galaxy rather then what really matters, Power." Sularen said.

"But there is more to her speech. It not only outlines what she is, but is also reveals the hypocrisy of the Alliance. Auteme is following a narrative, one outlined by her predecessors. One created to make the masses see the enemies of the Alliance with dread, labeling what is good and what is bad, categorizing people not based on their personality but on their past actions and affiliation. The people of the Alliance were made to believe that the Maw are a bunch of disorganized band of marauders and pirates, unable to pose a real threat to them. Yet here we are having pushed all the way from the Unknown Regions to Tython where it took the combined forces of the entire galaxy to stop us. They created their own little narrative of how they viewed the Maw, holding on to that story and in turn underestimating the Maw many times over."

"This is how the Alliance works, Rackham. They create narratives on certain individuals, groups and ideologies. Portraying them as either morally good or bad, retaining a conservative black and white school of thought. Agents of Stagnation and Regression. They base these narratives solely on past events or affiliation turning people against them before the targeted individual or group can even present it's own thoughts and perspective, and when they do present it, they are shunned by society because said society has been made to believe that their thoughts and perspectives whatever they may be are inherently bad. Eventually those people will become outcasts in a society that has rejected them based on a false narrative, and when they become the monsters society has labeled them accordingly it will only validate the narrative and thus the cycle will begin once more."

"
I understand what you mean sir. But why are you telling this to me now?" the Colonel said. "Because this is how our enemies think, this is their mindset. Auteme thinks she will bring change and progress to the Galactic Alliance but at the same time she has adopted the same rhetoric and narrative her predecessors utilized, repeating their mistakes by once more viewing us in a certain way and maintaining that black-and-white mentality. The reason we were able to score many victories against the Alliance was because they have underestimated us many times and still they have failed to learn from such mistakes. To the people Auteme might be the best chance at change and progress but in reality she is an agent of stagnation and regression, and whether she realizes it or not her optimism will result in her downfall one way or another."

"Once my planned re-organization is complete i will begin tearing the Galactic Alliance apart, piece by piece and it will be Auteme not me who will be the architect of it's ultimate demise, and when that happens I'll make sure she'll spend the rest of her live haunted by the memory of her failure, just like how her people have made me suffer because of my past with their so-called narratives."

godimisschloe.png

CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
SENATE BUILDING // CORUSCANT

Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata

cFh2335.png

Tithe raised an eyebrow at the threat from Aiko, though choose to not respond. Friendships and loyalties in the business world followed the flow of credits. So long as the two were bound by the growing coffers of the Trade Federation, he was confident that their partnership would remain cordial. But should business come between them, he would be disappointed should the Atrisian matriarch not turn on him, just as he would turn on her. Things were much simpler if they both continued to grow richer together.

“Yes, well they do say you should keep your enemies closest,” Tithe agreed. While both Hayata and Nakaioma spread the influence of their corporatists throughout the galaxy, their homeworld of Atrisia felt a special appeal. Loyalty to a pile of rocks orbiting the sun was a quaint prospect, but one held by countless beings throughout the galaxy.

“But politics, now politics, has a, uhh, strange way of blurring the line between friend and foe,” he added. While companies may compete against each other for market share, working with your competitors to create a friendly market was beneficial for all. You could always turn on them later. Tithe had confidence that his bureaucrats had locked in pro-Corporatist policies and laws that would be difficult for a new government to unwind.

lesspinkagain.png

Arkanian Embassy
Observation - Big Picture

With a safe seat, for a variety of reasons, she had her attention more on the developing races for the various positions within the Alliance proper. The Chancellorship was up for grabs, and the candidate she was keeping a close eye on was the Senator from Epoch at the moment. Since beginning her time within this rendition of the Alliance, the younger woman had fascinated her with her passion for politics mixed with her Jedi ideals. She would be a potent Chancellor for sure.

"I have seen it -- here on Epoch. It is possible to face tragedy, to face immeasurable danger, and to face it armed with the hope that tomorrow things can be better. In a few short years I have seen tragedy transform into prosperity, safety, liberty; an overwhelming hope for the future, a democracy stronger than I have ever seen. These things are in reach of the Alliance, if we only set out to reach them.

"Together, Epoch. Galactic Alliance. Together."

Reclining in her office, she had been watching the speech on Epoch and it was everything she had been expecting to hear. She wanted to see the Maw defeated, for a number of reasons, but she was also curious how the war after Tython would evolve under a new Chancellor. A Jedi Chancellor would be a significant variable for such a change.

Plutus Incarnate
"Thank you, Mr. Nakaioma.", Veles offered with a gracious smile before the other spoke.​
The smile he had offered faded - speaking of something he had neither heard of, nor cared to. He cocked a brow at the man;​
"My apologies, Mr. Rubat, was it?", he said resting one hand in his pocket.​
"I don't believe I've ever heard of the Veteran's Bonds, The GAVIN, or you. I have a deep interest in all our projects - but I'm afraid you may be confused or mistaken. Are you sure it was us you had a deal with and not the numerous phishing enterprises that have arisen from our success?"​
Veles motioned about the room -​
"Some even stand in places like this - such as the Trade Federation. If there was anything I could assist with, however, I'd love to help - I certainly wouldn't want any suffering for the Veterans and all that.", Veles finished with a smile.​

itwasntcute.png

Coruscant
Alderaan Embassy

Alicio took in a deep breath, exhaling a cloud of nerves. Any time Faith praised him was a highlight of his day. He held so much respect for her, having lifted Alderaan on her back for so long, both as an established ruler, and representing them to the larger galaxy.

He couldn't hope to live up to her. But he could shoot for that star, and hope to get close.

"I'm glad," Alicio responded, letting his own posture relax a bit. He would worry about his new responsibilities later. The idea of leaving Sanctuary City and moving to Coruscant was a bit sad, but his heart did beat just a bit faster with excitement at the thought.

For a reason Alicio should probably disclose with the head of his House.

"Um... Faith?" The Count suddenly became a bit bashful, speaking quickly. "I did actually have some news to share with you as well, but I know it may not be the best time, a bit of a change of subject, so if you wish, we can hold this conversation at a later date..."

He took a deep breath, and fought a wide smile. "But... I thought you should know that I am... seeing someone. Romantically." He hid his hands behind his back, losing the fight against his grin.

Last edited:

lesspink.png

BYOO: Sightseeing
Outfit: x
Hollis had only just arrived on Coruscant recently to join the ranks of the New Jedi Order. Having grown up on Naboo, she was used to the quiet pastoral splendor of Theed and the Lake Country. The Core was something entirely different. The architecture, for one, was sharp -- she might even have used the word severe. It all meant business, very serious business, too. At least, that's how it made her feel.

With some free time, she decided to get out and do some exploring.

Her first stop was the Senate Building, the domed structure was quite iconic. She thought, perhaps, she'd take in the sights at the gardens. If there were any tours today, maybe she'd even be lucky enough to get a peek inside. But things looked to be rather busy...

She took out her datapad and recorded a few holo-images of the building in the distance, and she took a selfie, too.

godimisschloe.png

Civic Engagement
Partisan Interest
Objective: Represent the Galactic Alliance Veterans' Information Network

GA-Main.png

"I don't believe I've ever heard of the Veteran's Bonds, The GAVIN, or you. I have a deep interest in all our projects - but I'm afraid you may be confused or mistaken. Are you sure it was us you had a deal with and not the numerous phishing enterprises that have arisen from our success?"

Ronval smiled in response. Oh, the pointed barbs. Would have worked if it wasn't comical at the assertion that IGBC's new head had never heard of GAVIN at all. Well, it's certainly possible.

"Hmm, perhaps, but I'm sure whatever the issue was has been resolved long ago, so it has not had need to come to your attention. Not exactly my department you know?" Ronval gave a jovial smile.

"Some even stand in places like this - such as the Trade Federation. If there was anything I could assist with, however, I'd love to help - I certainly wouldn't want any suffering for the Veterans and all that.", Veles finished with a smile.

"That's generous of you. I have heard that the Trade Federation has been a bit of a... Demanding business partner in some respects. I'll let you know if more opportunity arises for business to be had between IGBC and GAVIN. There are many opportunities for fruitful business with us, as we represent, both in terms of direct and indirect membership, tens of millions of vets in the former and hundreds of millions in the latter." Time to set the bait. If this corpo could be used for the purposes of the GADF and indirectly for SEAFOAM, all the better. If the new IGBC top man wanted to remain standoffish, well, at least then Ronval would know where they all stood for the next few years.

Location Coruscant
Interacting with Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Faith was typical in many ways so when Alicio said he was seeing something she became all ears, "Are you now? How wonderful! Have I met her? Where did you meet her? What does she look like ? If I haven't met her will you let me her?" Faith laughed, "Sorry, I'm just so happy for you Alicio that's great! So, tell me about her"

Course now Faith could have just made a big mistake, what if it wasn't a her and it was a him. Oh goodness, she should have waited. Too late her mouth had already said it, now she would just have to wait to see if Alicio corrected her.

itwasntcute.png

Coruscant
Alderaan Embassy

Alicio shouldn't have been surprised by the outpouring of curiosity. This was Faith, after all. His smile only widened, even as he hid his face behind a sip from his cup. "That's a lot of questions... Um..."

He put the cup down, and hid his hands within his cape. grinning like a fool. "I don't think you've met. Her name is Amani Serys Amani Serys . She's... Well, we met on Tython. She's a Jedi, who was helping at the refugee camp. I worked alongside her a little, we got to talking..." The Count seemed to warm, nearly forgetting the pressures of their previous conversation. A hand betrayed him by absently tracing his cheek. "I invited her to a festival at Sanctuary City, and we spent the entire day playing games. I took her to the gardens, and..."

"She's incredible, Faith. Kind, and caring, and full of life... Incredible."
If his tone didn't reveal just how much he'd fallen for her already, the subtle rose in his cheeks did.

Alicio found a seat, floating down from whatever cloud he had just risen up to, sobering a bit. "I could ask, if you want to meet her. But tea with my sovereign cousin may be a bit much to spring on her all at once. I don't want to pressure her. We just started."

An entirely new tension caught Alicio. "This is the first time I've ever dated someone. I don't want to mess anything up."

ve3qaJb.png

T H E_T I G E R
Aiko Hayata|Coruscant|Senate matters

Tags: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma Veles Oshu Veles Oshu Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat
8foFMuM.png

"That it does Tithe, you seem a bit...unnerved? I did not mean to threaten, merely point out that our prospects are not on solid foundations with the myriad of enemies in this very room."

Tithe was right about friends and enemies becoming as blurred as ever, but such was the nature of politics and business whose symbiotic relationships went hand in hand. Aiko, however, would never kill Tithe or even ruin him financially, and it was not in her interests nor the trade federations, rather she'd see to it that the likes of her direct rivals would go first in any such case. Tithe was only a threat in the event he decided to save his own skin and out Aiko to the SIA.

"Do not take me for a betrayer Aerarii."

"OH Alicio I am so happy for you. Yes by all means you need to enjoy one another find out about one another. I.." She could see from his face the light in his eyes that he was completely captivated by Amani Serys Amani Serys .

"Dating is weird world you find out what fits and what doesn't. Oh...I remember when I fell in love with Dar'yaim he was everything I wasn't. He had courage that he willingly shared with me. He made me feel light as a feather, my heart thundered every time he was near. The touch of his hand sent me to the moon I was 10 feet tall ...and I never in a million light years thought I would feel that way again, but I did with my Dragon, my Draco Vereen Draco Vereen . I want you to have all of that to know the absolute trust, the unbreakable bonds, the know that no matter someone is beside you to help you through. I hope that Amani becomes all of that for you Alicio."

Yes it was a warm comforting feeling to know the family continued to search for love and companionship. That the troubles of the galaxy had not stripped that away from them...now if only Theo and L Laira Darkhold would find time for it.

"Just be yourself Alicio don't fret or think about messing it up. If she's is into you as much as you are her it will all work out. Oh don't get me wrong the first fight you have you'll think it's the end of the world, but it's not I promise it's not."

She could only smile, "So where was your Amani born?"

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom