Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion [GA] Eshan's Summer Solstice

Completed_header_recolored_yellow.png

Deep in the mountains, in the far northern hemisphere of the planet, sits the capitol city of Eshan. Its cool summer days are long and full of life. On the day of the Summer Solstice the sun never sets; its light lingers in the air and creates a dusky twilight. Time seems to stand still around you. The force is heavy in the misty air.

The people of Eshan celebrate this auspicious night with a festival.

All are invited.

Over two decades ago the planet found itself victim to a nasty invasion. Orbital bombardments and underground attacks left the city's architecture shattered. Survival meant rebuilding from the underground up. The city now bares an entirely new face.

Instead of erasing the horrors that had occurred, the scars of that day were turned into something beautiful. Lakes and ponds now dot the landscape. The horrid craters from the invasion were turned into a source of food and tranquility.

The most noteworthy body of water is the lake that surrounds the palace. It is the spot of the orbital bombardment. The water from the lake flows into channels that entwine with the palace and the city roads. Likewise, a new mountain range encases the city like a basin. One day it will be a border that will prevent further expansion, but that level of prosperity is a distant dream.

Echani appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. Those values have not been sacrificed in the slow rebuilding of this city. Eshan remains to be a shadow of its former glory, but it does not prevent the community from enjoying the new beginning they have created.

In fact, the past makes this day taste even sweeter.

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png
The Echani celebrate this event with a night-long festival. Carts of food and handcrafted wares line the street. Dancing, courting, and bonfires are commonly found in the courtyards along the roads.

At dusk they send lanterns up to the sky. They believe the illusion of stars will help the lost night find its way back to them.

You will find many vendors selling a pair of charms on the street. Each set is unique, but each pair is identical and meant to be shared between two people. If both parties are wearing them, and are alive, they will be slightly warm. If the charms touch they will flair briefly, like colliding stars finally finding their way home.

Code:
Nameplate: [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XoSTVuJ.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Picture: [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/bHga00H.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

CZkMVgs.png

WmUQaeu.png
Dusk is a fine time to enjoy the walking paths around the lake. The sensation of perpetual twilight will leave tingles along your skin. Here you can release a latern into the sky. According to Echani belief, the light will reach a person you have lost and guide them back to you.

The force is heavy in the air tonight. Enjoy a private moment with a friend or perhaps a lover . Turn left to reach the Palace gardens. Turn right to find yourself staring at the calm expansion of the lake. This was the spot of the Orbital Bombardment that destroyed the city.

Code:
Nameplate: [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/CZkMVgs.png[[/IMG][/CENTER]
Picture: [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WmUQaeu.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

bwDBmbV.png

18jat7G.png
The Palace gates have been opened to the public. The newly restored estate is well made but sparsely furnished. A ball is being hosted in the main hall. It is here that the queen must face a harsh truth-- Accept the Galactic Alliance's offer for place amongst their ranks, or be left to face the galaxy's threats alone. Help had been the only reason they had survived before.

Let's raise a glass to that.

Code:
Nameplate: [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/bwDBmbV.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Picture: [CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/18jat7G.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Last edited:

bHga00H.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble <3

"Do you like the dress? Or is it too much?" Valery asked before making a gentle swirl to show off the new dress she had gotten tailored to her. It was a lot more elaborate than her usual clothing, but this was a special night for her. With how young the kids were, it wasn't often that they had time alone. But this date night was just between the two of them, on a planet that brought back so many memories.

Years ago, she had wished for him to come back to her at the lake, after he had fallen to the Dark Side to confront his father. She had taken him to that very lake when he came back after being believed to be dead, but tonight... she just wanted to create some good memories with him again.

"I'd like to get some of those charms they sell on the street, maybe dance by a bonfire, or explore the town. Just... you and I." She turned to him and took both his hands into her own for a moment, a gentle and warm smile shifting up to meet his gaze. Her left hand then intertwined with his, and she joined him by his side to start walking through town.

Not as Jedi, but just as husband and wife.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Last edited:
Tides of Change

WmUQaeu.png

CZkMVgs.png

The cobbled stone crunched delicately beneath Elias' boots as he explored the lakeside path. It was quieter here than other parts of the city. It was serene, peaceful. Elias could feel the Force flowing gently though the air. He closed his eyes and breathed it in, enjoying the calmness of it all. He had several friends here tonight, no doubt enjoying the festivities, but Elias was here for a more personal matter. He looked to the pair of unlit lanterns in his hands. The Echani believed that a light cast from the lakeside would find someone who was lost and bring them back to you.

Elias wasn't a superstitious man, but he did have old wounds. What harm could a bit of lamplighting do?

He stepped toward the edge of the path, where an empty stone bench stood, awaiting a visitor. Elias lowered himself to sit, placing the lanterns beside him. His golden eyes searched the placid surface of the lake, as if the people he missed the most would emerge from the water and run ashore to greet him. Their names were plentiful, but he only brought enough lanterns for two of them.

A lost love, and a fallen brother.

He parted his lips with a soft whisper, spoken aloud but to no one in particular.

"I miss you," he said, listening to the lake for an answer that would never come.

Tags: OPEN

bwDBmbV.png

It had taken exactly two decades for Eshan to find itself in danger again. The threat of galactic war felt like a forever constant to Noelle, who had been just a child when she had seen her planet destroyed by an invasion.

Two decades had barely seen the capitol return to a flicker of its former glory. Infrastructure still remained incomplete, the coffers sat empty, and now warrior cultures in her own quadrants were finding themselves targets of a new brand of blood-letting Mandalorians. If it was any sign of what was to come...

Noelle ran a hand over the subtle swell of her stomach.

"Nia," She called over the music of the ball. The wide, round eyes of her new handmaid met her through the crowd. Noelle raised a brow and looked intentionally over at her daughter, who was finally tall enough to steal frosting off the dessert table's cake.

The woman followed her gaze, then startled into action with a soft "Oh."

Noelle withheld her amusement between her lips. Her partner often teased her for her stony exterior, but on a night like tonight, without so many heads of dark hair cluttering the echani's hall, she couldn't help the tension that rustled through her.

Was she really going to go through with this?

Her fingers twitched for a glass of passing champaign.

Last edited:

wb1.png
TAGS:
Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru | Loomi Loomi
XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

alexboarder.png
This day was a special occasion, where the sun's rays lingered in the air, casting a luminous glow upon the city even during the night. As time seemed to stand still, the force enveloped the misty atmosphere, creating an ethereal ambiance.

Among the revelers in the city, three young teenagers stood at the heart of the festivities. Braze, Aliris, and Loomi had been granted permission by their guardians, Jasper and Tirin, to partake in the annual festival. Although they were still in their training and learning phase, this was a moment for them to let loose and enjoy the celebration.

Jasper, ever the wise mentor, had taken a moment to have a private conversation with Braze about the importance of making responsible choices during the festival. He emphasized the dangers of indulging in substances that could impair judgment, warning Braze to stay away from drugs.

Meanwhile, Tirin had a heartfelt discussion with Aliris, reminding her to prioritize her safety by sticking close to her friends and avoiding interactions with strangers.

Before they delved into the joyous revelry, Braze had a special surprise for his friends. He had acquired a few sets of charms, each crafted with intricate detail and designed to complement one another.

For Braze and Loomi, their charms were adorned with a vibrant combination of green and gold.
Braze and Aliris shared charms with a mesmerizing fusion of green and blue.
Lastly, Aliris and Loomi possessed charms featuring an enchanting blend of gold and blue.
Each set is meant to reflect their harmonious new friendship.

Braze presented the charms to Aliris and Loomi, with excitement. " Here; I got us each a set so we can share them." Braze gently wrapped one around each of his wrists and smiled at them. " Now we can remember one another more often even when we are apart. Ya' know my Dad was from here but I don't really remember much of our visits here when I was very little. " He trailed lightly.

"There's a lot to take in and do though; what do you ladies want to try first?" Braze asked curiously moving to offer their mighty foggy-like steed a tentative pet.

Last edited:
It was strange for Shan to wrap his head around the sight of Eshan. The conversation he had with Lily Decoria Lily Decoria was fresh in his mind about the Echani and their ways. The planet was strangely beautiful which was something he should have expected after that conversation. Whilst Shan was quite a formal person and polite most of the time, he had no sense of what counted as formal fashion. He had just went with what he thought seemed like a comfortable and clean set of robes. It wasn't something he'd normally wear, but good first impressions were an important thing for him.

The festival was a good way to help Shan relax and recover from recent events. He had felt himself starting to crack slowly but surely, even with him trying to act overly positive, it had been getting harder and harder for him to keep a smile on his face. So being able to see the joy that people had over the festival was a good way for Shan to see the good in things once more.

Shan was careful as he walked around the streets, trying to avoid getting dragged into any dancing or in the affairs of any strangers. His gaze glancing from side to side, towards the stalls where he could see dozens upon dozens of different charms. Normally he'd pass up on the idea of getting a charm. There wasn't much of a practical use to them, and he never really understood the point of jewellery, but there was a specific set that stood out to him. A two-faced sun, with one side in a lighter colour whilst the other was almost shrouded in a dark colour. It made him think about the battle he had on Caldera. With himself being the bright sun on one side, and with Nyaeli Nyaeli being the dark sun on the other side...His mind wandered at that thought and before he realised it, Shan was already paying for the pair of charms, sliding it into his pocket.

He wasn't entirely sure if Valery Noble Valery Noble or Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble would approve of the fact that he was buying a gift for a Sith of all people...but at the same time, it made sense for the kind of person Shan was. He had always thought they were potentially redeemable. He just had to offer out a hand to them. Even if the Sith in question had tried to kill him personally...Now it was just a matter of meeting Nyaeli again and not getting himself killed.

For now however, he was just going to enjoy the rest of his time at the festival, seemingly having more energy after buying the charm. A small smile spreading across his face. He had a feeling that this festival was actually going to be more enjoyable than he expected as Shan seemed to even have a little skip to his step now. It was time for him to see more of the city and take in the beauty of the craftsmanship!

Tags: Open!

bHga00H.png

Eshan
Tags: Braze Braze , Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

Loomi_divider.png

" Here; I got us each a set so we can share them."

"W-woah," Loomi muttered, gazing at the bracelets.

They were rather pretty, she noted. Already her brain was running through ways that she could utilize them in a cute piece of attire. A friendship bracelet dress sounded like a fun idea. For now, however, Loomi slipped them onto her wrist.

"Thank you," she continued, giving a grateful dip of her head.

As Braze pet Jeramiah Loomi leaned forward, rubbing at the side of the Drogymandr's head. The amphibian croaked with satisfaction, very much happy with the attention. Loomi would then turn back to see how Aliris was fairing. She didn't know if the girl had ever ridden on an animal before. To be frank, the Godoan hadn't either before meeting Jeramiah.

The mention of a 'Dad' caught Loomi's attention though. That was like... a father, right?

"I-I don't think I had a father," the teen noted with a frown. "But my master Caden Evesa Caden Evesa teaches me a bunch of stuff, and he's a man,
I-I think. M-maybe that's what it's like?"

No, that sounded stupid. She was completely out of her depths.

"Er, s-so what do you all wanna do?" she quickly segued.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil was dressed up, though less in a suit and more in the robes he had as a Jedi. The electrum trim of his standard uniform was plenty fancy enough for him. And, well, he wasn't too keen on black tie suits. Better to embrace the path of the Jedi while still looking plenty good doing it. He smiled, reaching down to squeeze Valery's hand in his own. He remembered this place. There were times he wasn't here with her, but he knew it just as well as she did.

Maybe just because of how well she knew it.

"Not as beautiful as you, you know."

He smirked.

"But I think the charms would be great. How much do you think they'll cost?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

bHga00H.png

Eshan
div-orange.png
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble <3

Maybe her question had set her up for it a bit, but Valery blushed at his comment anyway, and smiled as a rush of affection passed through her heart, "Very smooth, I like it," she said with a chuckle. She squeezed his hand a little after that, and looked him up and down. She was definitely more dressed up than he was, but this suited him better than a black tie suit.

As attractive as always, but without sacrificing who he really was.

"I don't think they're too expensive, but Vera told me how much you bid on my old ship, so..." She smirked at him and left it up to him to interpret it. Either they had enough credits to spend, or he had blown it all on a gift for his wife. A very special one that scored him a lot of points with her, but it was still a pricey one.

"Do you want one for your bracelet or a new piece of jewelry? I think I might get it for a bracelet too, or maybe a necklace." She smiled and leaned into him s little as she looked around and spotted other couples as well.

"Any design preference?"

WmUQaeu.png

Eshan
Tags: Elias Edo Elias Edo

shield_core_divider.png

"I miss you,"

A nearby voice brought Jasper out of the moment. He was reflecting on the lighting of lanterns, wondering if he would light one himself. There was a young man he was still mourning the loss of, a brave Padawan who had laid down his life on Exegol. Calix was Thyrsian, so he ultimately decided not to. It would be disrespectful to the boy's culture given their past, but it did give Jasper a moment to reflect on the nature of passing. Death was not meant to be an end, but a continuation in and through the force.

Or at least he hoped this was the case.

"Same idea, yeah?" Jasper noted, keeping his eyes fixed on the lanterns. "Sorry, I... just wasn't expecting anyone else to pick the same spot as me for silent reflection."

A warm, but rather solemn smile came to the knights face.

"Master Edo, right?" he asked. "I believe I've seen you before, but we've never spoken. Jasper Kai'el... but I guess most people know that these days."

Being on the council had it's perks, but Jasper still missed being able to blindly introduce himself to people. He sighed, tucking his hands into his pockets as he looked out at the lake.

"The burden of survival is... rough," the knight admitted. "I get wrapped up all the time in thinking about what I could have done differently. Maybe something could have been done to keep him here with me..."

He hung his head a little, his expression remaining fixed. Sad, but maintaining a smile.

"It's much easier to die for someone than to live for them."

Tides of Change

WmUQaeu.png

CZkMVgs.png

Elias turned his head with a raised eyebrow, surprised but not startled by Jasper's approach. The man introduced himself despite already being well-known, and Elias returned a similar greeting. It was nice to have company, even when reflecting on its bitter absence.

"Sacrifice is a choice you make," Elias said matter-of-factly. "Loss is a choice made for you. Neither of them can go down any differently, though."

The Force was mysterious, and more often than not its will and intent were difficult to understand. Elias spent many wayward years trying to answer the 'why' and the 'what if.' He now believed only in what was, and what is. What will be...? That's never been up to him.

His eyes moved to the lamps beside him. Two simple lights, almost eager to be given life. It was strangely ironic.

"I mourn both of these tonight." He graced the glass vessel of his lantern with the side of his hand, as if the little light-to-be held within it a piece of those he'd lost. He looked up to Jasper, nodding for the man to join him on the bench. He offered a kind smile that seemed to brighten the air around them. He'd let go of the sorrow a long time ago. It was time for remembrance now.

"Join me, my friend," Elias said warmly.

"It's too lovely an evening to be alone."

Last edited:

GADividerWhite.png

This was.. A bright place. A very, very bright place.

Aliris practically clung to the two Padawans, her eyes darting around in a mix of wonderment and wariness. She'd never seen a place so bright and full of people so happy. The Ashlan Academy certainly wasn't a warm place, and the Sith even less so, but now she was here at a festival. In the dress Loomi had made her no less. What a drastic turn her life had taken. Even with how warry and nervous she felt, she still smiled though.

A real, warm smile. This was nice. With friends no less. And-

" Here; I got us each a set so we can share them."

She blinked, glancing from it, to Loomi, and back to Braze. Then nodded as she took one to strap to her wrist. They were cute. .. That was cute, right? She looked it over, thinking about the definition of that word.

Yeah, they had to be cute.

"I never knew my parents. I dunno." She shrugged indifferently. It didn't matter much to her. Parental figures weren't something she ever felt she needed. Though she did immediately think of someone who should be close by.

".. Actually, is it okay if we go get another one of those charms? I.. Have someone I want to give one to."

Hopefully he wasn't too far, either.

K1[_ _] K1[_ _] | Braze Braze | Loomi Loomi

WmUQaeu.png

Eshan
Tags: Elias Edo Elias Edo

shield_core_divider.png

"Sacrifice is a choice," Elias said matter-of-factly. "Loss is a choice made for you. Neither of them can go down any differently, though."

Jasper tilted his head a little. He knew as much was true, of course, but he still had a self-destructive nature. It took him a while to find peace in things, even when they were out of his control. It would pass. All things did with time.

"That's very kind of you," Jasper finally answered, taking a seat on the other end of the bench. "It's quite the evening indeed. We don't gets nights like this back on Coruscant..."

Not really. There was only ever cold metal and smog, even if there was an undercity full off hope. It was hard to see it through the crushing weight of the city, the very planet itself. Jasper had a love for his home and the people who lived there, but he was very much enthralled by the sights of the wider galaxy.

"He was a good kid," the knight began again. "Calix was his name... He was a few years my junior. A warrior through and through, no doubt about it. He was always so eager to charge in and lead. I suppose to that end it was true to who he was...."

The knight leaned back, crossing his arms.

"Exegol was some time ago now," he sighed, "But it set me down the path that lead me to where I am now. A bit bittersweet..."

Jasper turned to the older man.

"Suppose you've had a bit more time to reflect than me," Jasper noted. "Or your wise tone is just filling my head with assumptions."

He chuckled. The knight figured he may as well lighten the mood. Remembrance was more than simply mourning after all.

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

Vulpesen sighed happily as he lowered the bottle of wine from his lips. Behind him, his tail wagged back and forth, occasionally batting some passerby in the legs as they skipped danced and strolled by him. Dressed comfortably in his coat rather than his combat cloak, the ex-Valde had elected to avoid the lavish ball and diplomatic functions held at the palace. Afterall, Veradune had yet to join the Galactic Alliance, and thus his presence would only serve as a distraction. Though admittedly, distraction was currently his goal. Listening to a band in the square and half way through a bottle of sweet wine, the Zorren couldn't have been happier. True, he had loved Veradune, and serving as its Valde had been his greatest honor, but he needed to see the galaxy. He wasn't one for being cooped up in an office. He needed parties, dances, and friends. In this regard, retirement suited him well.

Hopefully he wasn't too far, either.

K1 was never too far. The droid stood a good hundred or so feet from the trio of young ones, metal arms crossed over his chest plate. He sported a black trench coat; an attempt to blend in with the crowd. It honestly didn't work very well; it was hard not to notice the seven plus foot 'commando' droid.

He'd cast his gaze towards Aliris every so often, alternating between checking on her and surveying the surroundings. K1 moved when the trio moved, maintaining the same distance so as to allow the friends their time together, keep them safe from a distance. Of course this earned him odd looks from passerby and even annoyed grumbles as he sometimes got in peoples way, especially because he took his time moving through the streets.

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru Braze Braze Loomi Loomi

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

Objective: Enjoy the festivities
Tag: Vulpesen Vulpesen

Untitled788_20230712011953.png
I had tried attending the palace, but it had just been too much for me, too many people tooing and throwing and trying to edge themselves closer to whichever novility they could get themeselves close too. It wasnt for me. I wasnt entirely sure what I was doing here, a friend had told me this was happening and that seeing a place grown from the pains of destruction might make me feel better about Chaldea. Would it? I doubted it, it seemed a silly sentiment, but there was no harm.

After fleeing the palace I had happened upon the city streets, with all the little vendors and while still festive, a much more reserved and localistic tone to the event. The nice woman who had sent me this way had even said I would see the lanterns as they took off from here.

"Thank you" I said to a street vendor as she handed me some hot buns caked in sugar. I began to devour them hungrily, but carefully, hoping to not shower my black dress with crystalline goodness.

I saw a man i recognised, from the lecture the other day on coruscant, I might chance saying hello and just seeing if the wilder even remembered the girl that sighed at his introduction.

"Hi, Master Torrevaso" I called out from behind "Its lovely to see you, I attended your elemental class on Coruscant" I nodded my head respectfully at the master. ​

Last edited:
WmUQaeu.png

CZkMVgs.png[

Tag: Open

Minerva sat alone at a bench facing the lake. Unlike most times she wasn't wearing her armor here. Rather it was Alliance army fatigues(emerald variant), an officer’s cap and brown combat boots. The air felt so different being out of the Beskar'gam. She winced from new pain sustained back at Kashyyyk. The thought of what happened there caused Minerva to sigh heavily and bit her lips.

A group she was once proud to bleed for attacked the great Wookiee people…unprovoked. For a vain glory hint of all things. At the time she had felt rage and lashed out, trying to kill as many raiders as possible and defend her Wookiee friends. Now just bitter regret and sorrow, while staring aimlessly out at the lake.

I gave it my all and…it wasn't enough.

She bowed her head and whispered.

"Why am I even here? It would've been better to have died fighting on Kashyyyk or even at Exegol."

Right now a warrior's death seemed more appealing than living to people she once considered vod commit crimes no different than the vile Sith. Well she already knew Mandalorians have committed crimes but she never thought Enclave would do something like that after what their own people suffered in the Sith led genocide on Mandalore.

They probably changed for the worse or more likely I never really knew them at all.

Noting the numerous lanterns already flying in the sky she was reminded of what happened here. Cathar centuries ago, Eshan years before and now Kashyyyk.

Squeezing her right hand into a fist quivering all over she fought back a roar. Calming down slightly she whispered with closed eyes.

"Father…You weren't a saint but you proved to me that a warrior can be brave and strong without being needlessly cruel. Especially not toward the innocent."

Without warning she gritted her teeth in anger, thinking about how the Enclave raiders who survived are probably somewhere in the galaxy drinking and celebrating what they did. Some may even proudly displaying the scalps they took that day right now.

They deserve to burn.

As intense as the newfound hatred is, it disappeared into suffocating grief. Deep down she knew Kashyyyk was only the beginning. She made her choice that day, standing against them for whatever worth it is. Yet Minerva's heart ached at the loneliness now besieging her. To restrain herself she gripped both arms as if shivering while her head was still bowed toward the lake.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Naturally."

Kahlil chuckled, grinned. He knew exactly what he was doing this time around. Grant it, he laughed a nervous sort of laugh the moment she mentioned how much he paid for her ship. It wasn't something he wanted to show off, though she clearly seemed to like it. Maybe it wasn't all bad, then?

No point in thinking long about it though. Instead, he just nodded, glanced to the bracelets. Smiled. "I think one of the bracelets would be best. I've already got a necklace I don't plan on replacing."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

XoSTVuJ.png

bHga00H.png

Tags: Open
Eshan’s Summer Solstice Festival.

It was a subject matter that Lily Decoria Lily Decoria had brought up during one of their conversations. Apparently it was a time that was celebrated every year, when the sun rose but never set during the night, creating a sight you’d not soon forget.

The people of Eshan had been through a trying time, having to rebuild everything they had lost from an invasion that had seen their homes destroyed. But the Echani were a hardy people, and in the wake of their efforts they were able to host the festival once more.

With everything that had happened on Caldera, Katherine felt a strange bit of kinship with Eshan. She wasn’t sure if that was the entirely correct word, but she couldn’t deny the pull she felt through the Force.

So when Kahlil suggested that she should go visit, it wasn’t an idea she immediately pushed aside. Albeit, her Master did have to assure her that the chances of her crashing into another Sith Lord were incredibly slim. Which was a relief to the young Padawan.

Katherine hitched a ride with the Nobles as they travelled to attend the festival. But once they were there, Kat parted ways with them. The husband-wife duo had their own plans for the night, and she wasn’t going to interrupt them. So she thanked them for the ride, and with a smile and wave, she walked off.

Somewhere in the time since Kahlil had found her, the young girl that had been too terrified to leave his side had disappeared. The scars of Caldera were still fresh, but it hadn’t diminished Katherine’s curiosity.

bwDBmbV.png

Savagery.

Brutality.

War.

Death.

Hate.

It's all he had known. A product of his father. And he had nothing of his mother to speak of. No name, no face. No love, no cradling. A childhood robbed. He knew only of his father's deeds, his sins, his exploits, his legend.

And as for his mother- only what carried in his blood. Echani blood ran through his veins, just as much as his father's. Echani blood that carried some meaning. As a Jedi, he was wise to avoid attachments. A part of him, however, remained curious.

He was nervous, in a crowd, in a palace with architecture made to appeal to the eye. It was odd for a young man such as Thal, who had only known simplicity in architecture, function over everything else. From the deep reds and blacks of the Red Tower, to the wide, sweeping arches of the Jedi temples- beauty was something that he not been accustom to. The arts eluded him.

Narrowed eyes walked around, doing nothing more than watching, watching and waiting- for something. Some kind of connection to a culture that he had no idea of.

He had an air of discontent in the force- not anger, or a deep-seated, repressed rage like he usually burdened himself with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom