Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private 5th Planet from the Sun

Aldera could be the sister to Alderaan, the name, the people, the goods, you name they shared it. Difference Aldera was not the target of conquest the entire system had been wiped from the maps. Always good to know a skilled librarian. But now Alpha Mae was gaining some recognition and Rianna fretted over it.

But today she would not fret. Today was another beautiful day on Aldera the storm had gone back out over the Tulia Ocean and Rianna stood upon the shoreline looking out allowing the silence to carry her into meditation. How easy it was to slip into it allow it to cover her as she slowly drew strength to look to the future. All too often the future was not what she thought it would be it twisted and turned one day everything looked normal the next there were fires burning everywhere.

She could not take what she saw as truth for the future was fluid and moved constantly. She did however see two events that remained the same and no matter what other events took place these two were constant. This told her there was nothing that would change it.

A deep breath and small nod and then she opened her eyes, she loved the ocean. Edee laid upon the sand she too was feeling her age Rianna turned to go back and pet the manka cat's head. "Yes yes, it is almost time. Faith has sent us someone to check out Aldera. I'm not sure the concern, are they in such danger that they fear there is no protection or is it that they have been looking for us. It is hard to know anymore. Some friends are not friends..I don't know" Rianna kneeled down near Edee the great golden eyes looked at her unsure of what her keeper was going through.

Rianna buried her face into Edee's fur, "WE have had a good life my friend. We are going to have company someone who maybe interested in the jungles we'll see. Young Alicio Organa Alicio Organa will be here, with Inanna Harth Inanna Harth ."

Rianna laughed as she turned around to sit next to Edee. "Alicio's friend is Shi'ido . I've seen her people before some very good at shifting others not so good. She is able to mimic very well I could not see a flaw, which is odd there is usually something that gives them away. Malice too was very good. He and Carnifex would give each other a run for credits on who was more evil. But I did not sense evil in her. I sensed something else."

Rianna looked at the ocean, "I need to meet them at the spaceport. You need to be on your best behavior understand." The great cat growled whether it was a yes or no Rianna had no idea. She only knew company was coming.

SPACEPORT
ALDERA
...thirty-percent grasslands, twenty-percent mountainous, twenty-percent jungle terrain...

Alicio's lips moved silently as he read in the back of the shuttle, eyes scanning over the documents sent to his datapad.

It was a ritual of his, whenever travelling to a new planet, to attempt to memorize as many details as he could. He would sit down somewhere quiet, prop his device up in his lap, and recite geological landmarks, governmental systems, current rulers, anything that might provide useful information, or conversational topics. It had the benefit of both teaching him about the world he was about to interact with, and keep him from getting too antsy while waiting.

But he hadn't done nearly as much this trip as he should have. He didn't usually have company.

Alicio turned his head to wherever Inanna Harth Inanna Harth had decided to be for their journey, obviously constraining some nervous energy. "Alright, itinerary. We'll be headed to the spaceport to meet Rianna. Then, we'll likely either go to the Palatium, which is the home of the royal family, or the... ah..." he checked his documents. "...Concillium! Which is where the High Council gathers to talk politics."

It felt as if he were cramming for a test.

"Anything you would like to go over before we land?"

The shuttle broke the upper atmosphere of the planet. They would be at the spaceport soon enough.

- Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - Rianna Organa Rianna Organa -

Inanna certainly hadn’t intended to make things uncomfortable. She’d planned on getting some rest, but was unable to fall asleep and thus wound up spending much of the trip either trying to read (the book she’d brought along wasn’t very good) or staring at Alicio—mostly because he was sitting right next to her, and there wasn’t much else to look at. Half the time she wasn’t even focused on him, but thinking of other things.

Upon her return to Erakhis, a crowd had gathered around Inanna in the refugee camp. Spurred on by rumors and hearsay about her meeting with Queen Faith, they were full of questions, chief among them one particular query: Was there really a hidden world where they could build a city for themselves?

Inanna had kept them waiting in anticipation for a few moments, then slowly nodded her head. Excited murmurs spread through the throng as the news was confirmed, and a deluge of questions followed, too many to answer. The atmosphere was charged with excitement and renewed hope as people began suggesting names for the future settlement.

New Goshen was suggested a few times, but only half the group liked it. After all, there could be only one city of Goshen back home on Lao-mon. The debate continued until one voice, belonging to an old woman, managed to quiet down the others.

“Maranatha!”

The Shi’idese word had no direct translation into Basic, but seemed to encapsulate all their hopes and dreams. The name found its way into the mouths of others like an echo in a valley. Maranatha, Maranatha, Maranatha…

Alicio’s voice stirred Inanna from her musings. She looked out the viewport window, and realized they were nearly there. The skittishness in Alicio’s tone as he spoke drew her attention back to him.

No.” She answered his question first, then asked, “Is there anything you think I should know?

If not, she’d be going in largely blind—something which was becoming the norm for her as of late. At least she had Alicio as a constant. He was getting to be a rather familiar face in her world.

Last edited:
Tayla moved her hand over the controls of the security panel, "A ship is approaching they are broadcasting the correct codes Master."

Rianna nodded, "Send a patrol out after they have landed make sure they weren't followed. We don't want to be surprised by anyone today." Rianna could only show the uneasy smile that she had been hiding, Tayla her student nodded. "Yes Master. Do you think they will come here?"

The Jedi Master shrugged her shoulders, "I do not know. It is not often that we have an entire surviving race looking to come to Aldera. Many have only been small groups. But if they are in danger and seek protection then we shall provide it as best we can. So.." Rianna winked at Tayla, "We do our best"

Rianna then began the slow walk to the landing area. This particular spot was far from the City and rather isolated already. There had been times in the past when they needed to ensure those coming to them remained anonymous.

The sith were everywhere again she could feel certain movements within the force, and then her foresight showed her things that often corrupted the Master's dreams. There were so many things they could be handled with the wave of a hand, but then everything else required personal interaction, an a touch. Would hiding the shi'ido here keep them from coming to Aldera?

She remembered her history lessons and how Master Kenobi and still found Geonosis even when it had been taken from the maps. Gravity gave away everything.

The ship was coming Rianna looked up. She reached out telepathically to Alicio Organa Alicio Organa ,
Welcome to Aldera

Tags: Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

No. Is there anything you think I should know?

Alicio considered the question, looking back down at his datapad. "Umm... Let's see..." Some of the Count's nervousness dissipated as he focused on the task.

"The culture of Aldera is strikingly similar to Alderaan, as there is quite a bit of exchange. And anti-Sith sentiments are high, due to the planet's history. Most of the refugees that traditionally find homes on Aldera are escaping them in some way. If we need to convince anyone today, we should lean on that." He looked back up at Inanna, feeling that nervous energy return, but smiling nonetheless.

"Otherwise... I think you'll be fine."

As the shuttle touched down in the spaceport, and Alicio stood, adjusting his jacket. He felt a shift in the taste of the Force, and turned his head to the side, listening to something unhearable. It was Rianna, he knew. Reaching out along that connection, he conveyed his thanks, although there was some thinly-veiled trepidation shadowing his thoughts.

The shuttle's doors opened, and Alicio stepped out, waiting for Inanna, and looking around for Rianna.

Thanks for the vote of confidence,” she said. Then, her brow furrowed. "I wonder why Aldera has the same name as the capital of Alderaan. It's so easy to confuse the two..."

He suggested playing on the populace’s Anti-Sith sentiments in the event that they needed convincing. Much like Alicio, she doubted they would have to do much persuading, given how Queen Faith had characterized the world as a sanctuary for refugees of all types. Still—her efforts as a diplomat had made her painfully aware of the prejudices against her species. It made her feel unwanted, to say the least...

Turning away from Alicio, she fidgeted in her seat. The transport couldn’t seem to land fast enough. In her haste to leave, she got up at the same time as Alicio, bumping into him. She sat back down immediately as if touching him had burned her. “Excuse me, sorry…” she mumbled, leaning her darkening cheek on her hand and waiting for him to leave first before she followed.

She had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

Deep breath Rianna told herself it was a practice she had performed for many years a deep breath to clear her mind and breath energy back into herself. She knew that Alicio had heard her by the thanks that was whispered back. He seemed to be doing well since their meeting at the Greenhouse. She had updates also from the Green house keepers that Alicio was often seen wondering around checking things out.

Rianna folded her hands before her and waited for the doors to open. In her ear she could hear Tayla telling her that the patrol had been sent out. The student was extremely efficient in her tasks.

A short distance from the LZ for Alicio's ship they would see another shuttle, what they would not know now was that they were going to take that ship to the location on Aldera that was classified as Jungle.

Rianna walked towards Alicio's ship cautious and waiting for her guests to appear.

She couldn't help but reach out around them seeking who was near so far no one that she did not expect was there. A good sign that they all were doing as requested.

Much of what was here would probably seems duplicative of Alderaan. It was with intent. Rianna loved her home world with such a passion that when Arianna invited her to come here she thought to remake all the best things about Alderaan here.

At the time Alderaan was terraformed into something hideous and made of Sith magic and darkness, all the flora and fauna something else. Worse the people too had become part of that change, those who could not leave or were caught trying to. She wanted the Alderaani to have a home that even if it wasn't their actual home it would remind them of it.

Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

"Hmm... Not sure." Alicio seemed stumped, frowning at his datapad. "That will be a lovely conversation starter for Tia Rianna, though."

As the ship landed, Alicio stood quickly, as if to get the door for Inanna. She collided with him, recoiling as if the Count were scalding hot to the touch. He tried to hide the hurt from his face by turning away, and tugging at the tresses of his cape. "It's fine. N-no worries," he stuttered, stepping off the ship.

Scanning the area, Alicio was surprised by the atmosphere. It felt like Alderaan, with only the most subtle of differences. If he didn't know where he was, Alicio would have thought they had visited a new Alderaanian city, and not an entirely different planet.

Spying Rianna, Alicio held up his hand, waving. He risked a glance to Inanna, smiling weakly. "Alright. This will work out."

He was here to help.

So why did it feel like he was making things worse by being here?

Inanna briefly glimpsed the expression of hurt on Alicio’s face before he turned away. She wasn’t sure whether she wanted to hug and reassure him, or throw something at his head. The knot of her conflicting feelings sat like a lump in her throat, and the kicked puppy look in his sad rain-colored eyes only made her feel even more confused.

What did he want? Had he figured it out yet?

Alas, they had the future of a species to secure right now. The problems of two people didn’t amount to much in comparison.

Doing her best to clear her mind, Inanna stepped off the ship and was greeted by… an ordinary Alderaanian spaceport. “Oh, I see,” she said, her tone full of dry wit. “You pranked me. This is just another part of Alderaan.

But as she stood there, looking around and taking in the sights, the differences began to manifest themselves. Something in the atmosphere of the place was unlike Alderaan. There was a new taste in the air. It was subtle, but noticeable—at least to her senses.

A lone woman was approaching them. Dark-haired and tanned, Inanna could not tell her age. She bore a strong resemblance to Queen Faith, which revealed her Organa heritage before she had a chance to introduce herself.

Rianna would arrive just in time to overhear Inanna innocently ask Alicio, “What kind of royal title is Tia?

Last edited:
Rianna smiled hearing the question, "It is not a royal title but an endearment. My sister's children have always called me Tia, and my age being slightly older than most of the family they all also call me Tia out of respect." Rianna looked to Alicio Organa Alicio Organa , and gently reached over to put her hand on his forearm a small gesture indicating welcome, and good to see you in one small touch. His aura also looked off.

"At one time I was called Duchess of House Organa being the eldest of my house, but being a Jedi, and being married to a Mandalorian I gave up the Duchess part. I am always a Jedi though that never goes away. But that part doesn't really matter right now nor should it have an impact on why you are here. For now you can just call me Rianna." Once again Rianna couldn't help but look at the woman's aura.

Gazing between the two auras Rianna slowly realized this must be more complicated than she was led to believe.

"Welcome to Aldera home of many. It is my understanding that you represent all of the Shi'ido and are looking for a home." Rianna pointed towards the shuttle, "I'd like to show you the jungle portion of this world, while we travel we can talk. I must ask some very basic questions that Faith was a bit vague on, if you do not mind Ms. Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

You pranked me. This is just another part of Alderaan.

Alicio shot Inanna a sideways grin. He should have thought of that.

As Rianna approached, let his shoulders drop, comforted by the contact. There was something about Rianna that calmed Alicio. The first time they had met, the Jedi had helped him find peace in an Alderaanian garden, giving him the first moments of reprieve since becoming Liason to Sanctuary City. The trust there was evident, perhaps even moreso than the Queen.

He was constantly working to impress Faith. With Rianna, he felt he could relax.

"Rianna, it's good to see you," Alicio nodded his head in respect, letting the elder Organa speak.

As she pointed to the shuttle, Alicio bobbed his head slowly. He'd just spent a rather long, awkward flight in one, but perhaps the extra person would lighten the tension.

Last edited:
Oh.” Inanna’s eyes widened in realization as Rianna explained. She was glad she’d asked first. Royal titles didn't exist in Shi'idese, but terms of endearment were many and varied in a culture which valued familial connections and clan membership highly. The last thing she wanted was to appear too familiar with Rianna by accident.

Technically I’m only the representative of Camp Spyridon on Erakhis—the largest Shi’ido refugee camp that I know of.” Inanna preferred to downplay her overall importance. The thought of being considered the leader of an entire species was… terrifying to her. “The hope is that once a more permanent settlement is established, more refugees from around the galaxy will come.”

Inanna couldn’t help but deflate a little at the thought of boarding yet another transport. This ride at least promised to be a quick little jaunt to the jungle. She cast a glance toward Alicio. He seemed to have relaxed considerably in Rianna’s presence, his discomfort with Inanna forgotten. She liked seeing him this way… too much, because now she was staring and needed to tear her eyes away.

Luckily she wasn’t so distracted she didn’t pay attention to Rianna.

Of course. I like answering questions. Ask away.” A beat passed before she added, "By the way, why is the planet called Aldera?"

She caught a bit of a look when she pointed to the shuttle, "Oh..I'm sorry I didn't think about that. Long flight here you might not want to get on a shuttle just yet...so we can adjust our plans. How about we walk a bit maybe get some tea or water or something." She smiled looking to Alicio Organa Alicio Organa and then to Inanna Harth Inanna Harth .

She waved her hand to the pilot that they would be delayed, "A representative you say you wouldn't be under stating your role to me would you" She smiled unsure, but Rianna sensed no threat. "You should know I'm empath I feel and see emotions, as well as see aura's that tell me a little of what is going on. A healers curse in some ways." She looked to Alicio watching the colors swirl around him.

"So I should say I've met a shi'ido in the past. It...well..perhaps he isn't a good example of your people. He " Rianna motioned for them to come with her. Of course she thought I wouldn't want to get on another ship after traveling this far. "Was darkness. But I do not judge all by him that would be as bad as someone judging all Alderaani by the first one they met." She walked a little slower this was to be a conversation not a forced march.

"Aldera why Aldera. Have you seen the City of Aldera. It sits upon an island with a mountain at its back a stunning city that melts into the scenery. Its full of life, it is the gemstone of Alderaan. But when I first came here when Faith was young a child really I could see Alderaan all around me, and then within a few short years Alderaan was taken over by the Sith. I thought my home lost I thought Aldera a city of a million lights gone what was the best way to honor our memory of it. A world and entire world that could shine and be beacon. So Aldera."

For a moment Rianna was quiet her mind thinking of the past so much lately had been on the past. Her parents, aunts, uncles all gone the only cousins left were Alicio, Claire and Victoria. There were nieces and nephews like Faith but it isn't the same really there was no one to share her memories with Arianna had buried herself away from life as she mourned for Garith and the feelings they shared.

Oh Rianna knew she had to focus on the now, "So..." she took a breath again, "How many refugees to start with? We need to plan to support them." She watched Inanna.

The Count nodded coolly to his fellow Organa, masking his relief. "Refreshments sound lovely, Rianna."

Alicio took a step back, to allow Inanna and Rianna to get better acquainted without hovering over them. But he did feel compelled to speak up rather quickly when Inanna downplayed her role, and Rianna sniffed out that fact. "You're the representative of the largest group of Shi'ido in the galaxy. There's no 'only' about that."

It would take more than one bad night to change the respect he had for Inanna.

As the trio began to walk at a comfortable pace, Alicio considered the name with a light smile. "So, it's in memory of a home you thought lost, that was eventually reclaimed." He cast his eyes to the Shi'ido, folding his hands behind his back. "Seems appropriate."

As the two women began talking numbers, Alicio turned his attention to the area, imagining what it must have been like for the first Alderaanians to flee here, escaping the Sith. Losing their home, only to find one so similar, yet hidden from further attacks. It was no wonder that so many stayed, even after Alderaan was reclaimed.

To Inanna’s relief, Rianna decided to wait a bit before heading to the jungle and took them on a walk instead. It gave them a chance to stretch their legs and take in the sights.

The Jedi quickly became talkative, revealing she was an empath. Inanna was admittedly a bit dismayed at the news. Her thoughts were notoriously easy to read, her mind possessing none of the natural barriers others seemed to have, and here she was meeting a woman who was already skilled at reading people. If Inanna had anything to hide, Rianna would surely see right through her.

Alicio, who had lapsed into his silent brooding mode, suddenly piped up.

"You're the representative of the largest group of Shi'ido in the galaxy. There's no 'only' about that."

If only it were enough,” she muttered, almost under her breath. Her gaze fixed on Alicio. “I am the representative of the suffering of a species, but not much else. I don’t pretend to be the best the Shi’ido have to offer, or some great leader. My importance is dependent on whether I can give my people a sanctuary—after that, I’ll sink back into obscurity.

Her harsh tone was dulled by the sadness that leaked into her voice as she spoke. Once this was all over, she really would have nothing left. The war had cost her everything, and all that she had tried to rebuild in her life had collapsed.

Rianna spoke of her first experience with meeting a Shi’ido. Inanna wasn’t sure who the woman was referring to, but there had been plenty of other Shi’ido who did terrible things. Belia Darzu, Darth Malignus, Borborygmus Gog, to name a few… Even Inanna’s great-grandfather, Mammon Hoole, had served the Galactic Empire for a time. He’d had a change of heart and destroyed all his work, but that didn’t take back what he had done.

We’ve had our share of bad apples, though no more than any other species has produced,” Inanna replied, her tone a bit guarded. Rianna may have said she wouldn’t judge all of them based on one person, but Inanna couldn’t help wondering why she had brought it up in the first place.

An explanation of Aldera’s name followed soon after. It had indeed been named after the capital city of Alderaan. “Still seems a bit confusing, but I can see that you loved your home very much.” Enough to make an almost carbon copy of it on another planet. “Alderaan is an example of resilience. No matter what happens, the people and the culture survive and rebuild. If the Shi’ido can manage the same, we will outlast our conquerors.

Rianna asked how many refugees would be coming.

Around two million, give or take.” Inanna paused, realizing suddenly just how small those numbers must have seemed. “Not many of us survived the genocide.

Rianna's mind was swirling with thoughts first was why had Alicio slipped back to Rianna rather than Tia Rianna....she was not offended and she knew that now was not the time for that conversation. She couldn't help but smile when he spoke up for his friend. She looked to Inanna trying to read through emotions and colors matching one to the other.

"At the time yes." Loss. Her heart hurt again loss of family, loss of a husband so much loss over a lifetime. Children gone off on their own paths showing up when they could. Where was Maeve today? oh my she realized her mind was wondering again.

What surprised Rianna next were the words spoken by Inanna. A representative of the suffering of a species. "My opinion for whatever it is worth for I am a stranger to you. You are a leader who has undertaken a great cause for there is no cause that is greater than trying to ease the suffering of others. You may not see yourself that way, but others see you that way. In time this role will lead into other things, thins" Rianna looked to the horizon, "Things you haven't imagined." She smiled.

"By the way his name was Malice Dracul he was Sith, and used dark magic as well as the force. He was not a friend and I should have killed him. WE all have people in our histories that make people cringe. It means nothing because you are not them, nor is anyone else thank the force. I only tell you so that you know I know of your species, that I am not completely unaware. "

There had been a few others she should have killed but as a healer she took an oath that very often conflicted with her Jedi Oath. Calm her mind whispered. Breath.

"It can be confusing Aldera the planet vs Aldera the City. But I know them both I see their differences, I feel it in my soul they hum differently. The force of Alderaan is different from the force of Aldera. You have to be quiet and listen let it flow over you, then you'll feel it too." Rianna laughed, "I am talking way too much and I keep jumping subjects." She then shook her head, "drinks ok"

Just then a beautiful blue togruta with the deepest black eyes appeared, "Alicio, Ms. Yomin, this is Tayla. She will help during this process."

Taylor half bowed to everyone, "Welcome. Master the patrol reports no ships detected."

Rianna nodded, "Good. Have them do one more sweep then return"

"yes" then as quickly as she came she left.

"Two million I think the area I want to show you will do nicely for them. We can provide some supplies for homes and food of course. At some point though they will need to become self sufficient. I also ask then when another group of refugees come in they help them. You will find that everyone here will donate time, food, materials to help your people settle. If it is decided to come. But if you decide not to come I will need to block your memory of this place to protect it from others. We try to protect its location as much as we can, there may come a time when we can't but we will while we can. Do you agree to this?"

Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Inanna's pushback to his comfort surprised Alicio as well. He cocked his head to the side, closing his mouth, and listening to her, and Rianna's response. He fought against himself for a heartbeat, wondering if he should add anything at all, if he would help after what Rianna had said.

"You don't have to be perfect to be great," he finally muttered, remaining quiet. "And you don't have to leave a legacy to be valued."

Two lessons that Alicio still needed to learn, himself. Helping other people with their problems came more naturally than applying that advice to his own life. But he did ponder the words, after he let them ring in the Aldera air.

Many of the other conversations, Alicio kept out of. It was important that the two women got to know each other, and developed an understanding independent of him. The only thing that elicited a response from the Count was Rianna's mention of a mind-wipe. He raised an eyebrow, then glanced at Inanna, trying not to display too much of his concern.

Inanna was strong. But her mental barriers were weak. It wouldn't be hard to imagine that there were some scars. "Are you sure that would be necessary? I'm certain Inanna could keep a secret, if she decided this wasn't the right place."

Humility was one of Inanna’s few virtues, and she wasn’t about to lose it to this pair of flatterers. At least, that’s what she told herself—it was easier to accept than the idea that she was just being petty, or that they were right and she was a leader, a river to her people, as the Shi’ido say, and no longer belonged to just herself.

Rianna gave a short, encouraging, very Jedi-like speech. Alicio muttered a few words. Inanna crossed her arms over her chest, seeming to get disproportionately irritated with the Count’s response in particular.

Don’t speak to me in platitudes. I’m not worth the breath you would waste praising me. I’m just here to do a job.

Malice Dracul. Cais ned’jin, what a name. Rianna revealed she had only mentioned him to show that she knew of the Shi’ido, then quickly moved the conversation along.

A Togruta named Tayla was introduced, then departed to do as Rianna commanded. Rianna returned to the business at hand, but before Inanna could respond, the Jedi mentioned something that caused the Shi’ido to grow pale.

Alicio spoke, and it took a moment for Inanna to register that he was trying to defend her. But even he must have known that it wasn't that simple.

I… would never willingly give up the whereabouts of this place,” she said slowly, knowing already that her will was not enough. A Sith could rip the information from her mind if they so desired. It was a matter of security. She lowered her head. “But if it must be done, I will not resist.

Last edited:
"I don't speak in platitudes I speak what I feel, what I see. I am oath bound to speak truth. Whether you wish to accept what I say as truth that is up to you." She smiled at Alicio Organa Alicio Organa yes he was support and encouraging, as well as protective of his friends. A trait to surely be admired.

"Now that we have all of that out of the way, let me address the elephant I introduced to the room"

She could feel the tension not just through the force but in their words and body language. "I appreciate that you are honest, and you would not reveal the location. But perhaps I made it sound like some medieval practice I would block the memory put it in a protective bubble in your mind. Inanna you wouldn't know it is there, but if someone looked for it they would see the bubble and know something is protected. You would remember everything else, just not how you got here." It was not an uncommon practice for Rianna, "Sometimes patients in the wards come in, the memories they carry prevent them from recovering, or are so horrible that it's destroying them slowly. "I block the memory until they are stronger, then slowly it is reintroduced. It may sound horrific, but we are talking about millions of lives not just shi'ido lives. thank you Inanna Harth Inanna Harth I'm hoping it isn't necessary that you decide to come here. But I also hope that knowing how far we go to protect this location will help you."

She nodded, she wanted to assure them of security. "Does this help you, I want you to be at ease."

Don’t speak to me in platitudes. I’m not worth the breath you would waste praising me. I’m just here to do a job.

Alicio closed his mouth, and bit his tongue. Rianna responded for him, conveying all the sincerity he could hope to, but the Count stayed quiet, his eyes turned downward.

His words of encouragement were making her feel worse. Thus, the best thing to do for everyone was shut up.

Alicio lingered back a few steps behind, letting out a silent breath as Rianna explained the process of protecting Aldera. It was as non-obtrusive as he could have hoped for, as far as mind-affecting Force powers were concerned. Still, he looked at Inanna out of the corner of his eye, gauging her response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom