Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Healing Sands | GA Dominion of Obroa-skai and Bogden

GNmPE9s.png

HEALING SANDS
GA DOMINION OF OBROA-SKAI AND BOGDEN

div-red.png

With war looming on multiple fronts, the Galactic Alliance seeks to spread its influence and discover new ways to support its people. Eager to help stop the bleeding before it happens, the people of Obroa-skai offer exceptional assets to celebrate their official induction into the Alliance. They warmly welcome their new neighbors to the cold deserts and frozen lakes of their homeworld.

Meanwhile, in the neighboring Bogden system, a rising crime syndicate stakes its claim on the shattered world. Rising hostility and a recently uncovered spice operation has put the criminals on the radar, and they’ve bolstered their defenses with armed mercenaries in anticipation of the Alliance’s intervention. The operation must be shut down and the smuggled shipments confiscated.

div-red.png

5vQy2JP.png

OBJECTIVE I: Senate, diplomats, and medical

The Aurora Medical Facility is an excellent institution acclaimed for its exceptional medical care and equipment. With access to its facilities and staff, the Defense Force would gain a huge advantage in combat injury turnover, giving us an invaluable edge in the conflict to come. To see this acquisition through, an attaché of Alliance Senators, military advisors, and medical personnel have gathered at Aurora to tour the facility and assess its readiness for wartime use.

Giq1FWv.png

OBJECTIVE II: NJO, historians, and archaeologists

Destroyed centuries ago and left to the elements, the Obroa Jedi Academy is a monolithic treasure trove of ancient lore and relics. An expedition to unearth the ruins has been sponsored by the Obroan Institute for Archaeology, with an open invitation extended to all members of the New Jedi Order. Many discoveries await the long-abandoned halls.

8i4IKoa.png

OBJECTIVE III: SIA, operatives, and agents

The shattered world of Bogden is often overlooked by most of the galaxy, who see little more than a split planet surrounded by drifting chunks of rock. To the Slice Syndicate, however, it’s the perfect staging ground for illicit endeavors. A major spice ring has been exposed by the SIA, who are mounting an operation to shut down the syndicate’s base on Bogden and clean up the system.

Kael Syddi

K

8i4IKoa.jpeg

EW0sTGP.png

Objective: Objective 3 - Criminal Element
Equipment: Left Bracer, Refurbished Armor atop Kinetic Padded Bodyglove, Retractable Eye Covers with HUD Display, Rebreather/Translator Mask
Weapons: Charric Rifle, Scarecrow Grenades, The Stick
Tools: Fusioncutter
Friendly Tags: @Slice Syndicate
Enemy Tags: @Alliance/SIA
Hollic.gif

Kael kept a set of eyes covered, enjoying the sight of what most of the galaxy saw. His other eyes exposed and seeing an array of colors that were in contest with the covered eyes.

Wondering how other sentient species lived with such plain vision.

He'd been assigned to guarding the docks. And what a bore the task was watching all the work happen before the radio in his ear buzzed. Directions to where he was needed coming through as Kael stared at one of the Crymorah.

The hard chatter of chitin and teeth making a horrible buzzing noise behind the mask he wore. The Crymorah goon staring back in contempt as Kael thought about ignoring the order to move.

Hoisting the Charric Rifle into his main arms, holding The Stick in his mid-arms and trudging off to the meeting point.

They were on rotations, and Kael had drawn the shortest straw for shifts.

<"When is break?"> An already fuzzy, encrypted communication line buzzing harshly so close to his Translator Mask with a sharp squeal across the line that he couldn't hear.

2E53DA8B-D797-40B0-8679-6E35469DA333.png

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper
Objective 3
Friendly tags: SIA operatives, Alliance members
Enemy Tags: Slice Syndicate

It wasn't often that Drego worked with the SIA, but today was a strange tale. Spice trade was always a bit of a vice for the former GADF soldier, and so he made a habit of trying to help bust any rings the SIA came across. Now it was time to find out what the brief was for this mission.

"What's the Rules of Engagement here?" The mando asked through his vocalizer. He could tell a few other operatives were staring. Given what was going on elsewhere in his culture, he couldn't blame them. But his loyalties always lied with the GA since the war. A fact he was proud to state, as the Enclave was never home to him. Had the GA burned him? Sure. But that was the past. He wasn't interested in whatever the Enclave was doing, whatever Crusades they had going. He was a proud member of Clan Bralor, and no part else. His Clan were his brothers and sister, but the other clans held no reverence in his heart.

5vQy2JP.png

Obroa Skai
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Open...

saria_divider.png

A large scale diplomatic mission! This was the break through that Saria needed to get the experience she was looking for. And Shan was here, a boy she had met back on Corellia that she couldn't quite get out of her head. He was just so similar. The Mirialan simply had to get to the bottom of it all. Another team-up seemed the natural course of action. After all, she was a diplomat-in-training and he was working to be a healer. This scenario seemed to make them the perfect duo.

"I've heard fascinating things about Aurora," she noted as they approached the entrance together, a hint of excitement in her tone. "Near human patients have been observed to see longer lifespans in their care, up to fifty years of extension, and their neuron stimulation is some of the most advanced in the Galaxy."

She turned to Shan, giving a bit of a frown.

"You're... familiar to me," Saria noted. "Before Corellia, I mean. I'm not sure why. As far as I'm aware we hadn't met before then. I would have brought it up sooner, but last time we met I was... preoccupied."

Curious. Regardless of that fact, the young Jedi shifted her focus back to the tour that they had ahead of them. It was surely to be one that was greatly educational for the both of them, so they had best maintain their focus.

"The hospital is one matter," she began to ponder out loud, "But I wonder about their defenses. It's exposed to an open flank, a target for imperial warlords, and I'm sure something that the Enclave may take interest in whenever they make their move..."

She was no fighter, but her role was deeply intertwined with such matters. It was always important to ponder such things.

8i4IKoa_d.webp

Objective III: Crime Time

“Soon,” Thayne said flatly over the closed comms channel.

He shared a certain disdain for the Crymorah, but beyond that much, there wasn’t a lot Thayne had in common with the brute. Maybe he just had a soft spot for carnivorous killers? Or maybe it was their single shared interest in the paramilitary Eclipse.

Whatever it was, it had planted Thayne at the Slice’s docks on Bogden, guarding a hastily loaded cargo ship filled to the brim with spice. He wasn’t sure how long they had until company arrived, but if his ties to the top yielded as good of information as he thought they did, they didn’t have long.

“See anything down there?” Thayne asked, watching the four-armed being through the scope of his rifle.

His perch was excellent for watching the loading bay, but beyond that, Thayne was blind. Kael Syddi wpuld have to be his eyes on the ground.

Luckily, he had many of them.

Tags: Kael Syddi
Allies: Slice Syndicate
Opposition: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | + SIA

Interesting. Shan would never have been able to imagine a medical centre like this back on Nar Shaddaa. So many people could live better lives with this technology. Though whilst Saria seemed excited and had the excitement clear in her tone, Shan was the opposite. He was quiet and pondering instead, his eyes taking in the entrance for a moment as he listened to his fellow Mirialan discussing things next to his side as he folded his arms along his front. His usual smile disregarded for a rather neutral look. Just pondering and thinking to himself.

"It is interesting to see how science can advance for people. This would be quite useful for the war effort, with the potential causalities that the alliance could take...However there is a part of me that is apprehensive about it. There are perhaps people who will see the Alliance was caring more about their soldiers and troops more than the average citizen...It is disappointing, but potentially expected."

Though Shan snapped out of that thought process as Saria spoke up about how he was familiar to her. It was peculiar now that she said that. He felt the same way about her, though he felt more like he was meant to protect her and he couldn't wrap his head around why. The Mirialan just sighed, shaking his head afterwards as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I'm not sure. You and Master Serys are the only other two Mirialans I've discussed with since arriving at the order. There was my parents on Nar Shaddaa but...I don't want to talk about them."

Either way, he turned his attention back to their surroundings, the Padawan frowning in thought as Saria pointed out the danger to the hospital which Shan could only agree with, nodding his head.

"I'm unsure how we could reinforce the defences as well...Of course having some form of early warning system would help. Hm...But I have no clue how something like that could work."

Saria Rae Saria Rae

5vQy2JP.png

Obroa-Skai
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Open

saria_divider.png

Nar Shaddaa... how bizarre. That had been her homeworld as well. It had to be a coincidence. After all, Shan mentioned that he had parents. She was an orphan. It was probably for the best that the topic faded. After all, his family seemed to be a touchy subject.

"I see," she noted with a frown. "I... won't press further."

They could figure out this strange familiarity they had some other time. The topic had shifted back to the hospital, which Shan seemed to be humoring as far as her one-off musings went. That was nice, at least. She had a terrible habit of rambling, so it was nice for someone to at least engage with it in discussion.

"I suppose we'll simply have to see more of the facility," Saria shrugged. "I'm certain we'll have a far better idea of how prepared the facility is for war time when we enter. I... suppose we're more here to learn anyways. The adults will probably handle most of that discussion."

Shan glanced down to Saria for a moment, keeping a frown on his face as she spoke. Shaking his head ever so slightly as she said how the adults will handle most of the discussion as his frown slowly shifted into a small smile. He could understand what she was saying, but he didn't necessarily agree with it.

"Even if most of the knights and masters will handle the discussion, it's still important to let our own opinions be known. You never know. We might see something that they don't see."

His value of his opinion had slowly been growing the past couple of weeks. Originally, he was like Saria as well. The Jedi Knights and Masters knew best, but recently...he had started to think that it was important to say what he thought as well. Of course, he still valued the opinion of the Knights and Masters, and thought they did know the best course of action most of the time, but there was still sometimes where it was better to speak out, than stay quiet.

Saria Rae Saria Rae

"Disappointing."

Sycorax Laveaux's damaged voice was little more than a raspy hiss. She stood with the Senators and diplomats in attendance, her retinue of bodyguards and aides forming a buffer between her and the others. She cut a striking figure, draped in white like the frozen mountains behind her, her hair looking even wilder as it was whipped about by the chilly winds.

"I suppose it is to be expected that the Alliance will turn every ounce of technology and scientific progress it can get its hands on into fuel for the war machine," she said. "Never mind the suffering of the people."

Last edited:
5vQy2JP.png

Objective I
Sycorax Laveaux Sycorax Laveaux - Alicio Organa Alicio Organa - Open

"It's nice to finally come to Obroa-Skai. You know the last time I was supposed to visit here, our ship had a hyperspace malfunction and crash landed on a remote jungle planet instead. Had to survive for like a week before we got found," Amani blissfully overshared with one of the Obroan tour guides, who was taken aback by what sounded like a harrowing tale.

"O-oh," She stuttered awkwardly, prompting Amani to reassess the conversation, "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Oh, no, we all ended up fine! Mostly. It was a pretty good learning experience all things considered." She shrugged, her conversational smile turning a bit more sheepish, "So uh, medical equipment, am I right? Can't live with it, can't live without it."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

Braze's steps echoed softly as he walked through the crumbling corridors of the Obroa Jedi Academy ruins. His fingers grazed the rough surfaces of the weathered stones, his mind awash with a mix of excitement and curiosity. He glanced over at Loomi, a playful glint in his somber jade green eyes.

"You know, Loomi," Braze began with a mischievous grin, "legends say that these ancient ruins might be haunted by the spirits of Jedi long past. Imagine the whispers of forgotten teachings and the rustling of robes in the wind." He paused for effect, watching her reaction closely.

As he continued his exploration, Braze's steps were steady, his senses attuned to the subtle shifts in the Force around him. The air was thick with the weight of history, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the place. His fingers traced the edges of faded engravings on the walls, his mind racing with thoughts of the knowledge that might have once been imparted within these walls.

He glanced back at Loomi, his grin widening. "But you know, even if there were ghosts here, they'd probably be friendly Jedi spirits. Just think of all the stories they could tell us," he added with a wink, his tone light and teasing.

5vQy2JP.png

Aurora Medical Facility, Obroa-Skai
OBJ. 1
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Sycorax Laveaux Sycorax Laveaux - Saria Rae Saria Rae - Shan Pavond Shan Pavond - Open -

Much of the Alicio's time as of late has been spent in the humanities of the Alliance. Ensuring that they had the proper systems in place to support their people within while the defense force protected those without. Hearing that this state-of-the-art medical facility would only be used for military use had been a bit disheartening, but he understood the need. Besides, if he could get in contact with Aurora's suppliers, it wasn't out of the question...

"So uh, medical equipment, am I right? Can't live with it, can't live without it."

A few paces behind Amani and the tour guide, Alicio couldn't keep down a strangled snort, which he (rather unsuccessfully) tried to disguise as a cough. If she looked back, she'd see the Count dressed in rich blacks, the wind billowing his cloak to the side, staring inconspicuously off to the distance, trying and failing not to crack a smile.

In his half-hearted attempt to hide his guilt, Alicio noticed a single voice in the large delegation from Dahrtag. The divisive comment broke his mirth, as he glanced that way, noting a senator he'd never met before. He took a few steps towards her, keeping a healthy distance from her security, a creeping shadow to her stark white attire.

"Not a fan of the current state of the galaxy?" The sarcasm was clear on his face. Who was?

Various eyes slid toward Alicio as he approached. A motley and eccentric group of humans and aliens lacking uniforms or identifying insignias of any kind, the Senator of Dahrtag's bodyguards didn't look like your usual hired security.

Sycorax took in the shadowy Count with an unblinking stare, her saturnine expression unchanged apart from a slight pursing of her lips. It was evident nonetheless that she recognized him, though he didn't know her. "Whenever I see another system join the Alliance, willing or otherwise, I don't celebrate," she said. "I grieve. These planets know they have no chance against the Mandalorians, the Sith, the Imperials, or whatever other threat which may come for them. Fear is enough to convince them that any sacrifice is worth it. Even their independence. So they give up their freedom and sovereignty for safety... though deep down they must know there are no guarantees." She laid a gloved hand just below her ear, fingertips brushing the twin scars which crossed beneath her jaw.

"But perhaps I just long for what has never been mine. We in the Core Worlds can't even remember a time when we weren't under the authority of some bloated galactic government."

Wearing: Jedi Jumpsuit (Black)

Armed With: Nathan's Saberstaff

Objective: 1

Nathan had come to the icy world silently, without fanfare next to the other Jedi.

It was starting to sink in at the temple that while Nathan didn't cause trouble, didn't disobey commands, went out of his way to be helpful...it was clear something was different about the so-called Padawan.

It was the static his presence in the Force gave off. Cold unflinching static that surrounded a void where emotions, either positive or negative should be. It was very difficult to disrupt this state of being in him normally.

Then there was the silence. The flatness. He never smiled. Never joked. Never laughed. Only Vera Mina Vera Mina and Lysandra Li-Ves had ever succeeded at that last part.

The eternally grim faced Padawan, who moved quietly as possible constantly, his pristine double bladed lightsaber hanging from his hilt, artificial green eyes which were indistinguishable from normal ones scanning the horizon. He hadn't even told anyone in the Jedi he had been in a fight that had cost him his original eyes. Not many even knew he was a member of the Wild Knights in the RTL. He was more of a League Citizen on loan. This was the truth in the way saying water is wet is the truth. It's a matter of the purely technical.

Yes, he was on loan from the League. It was a matter of what he did in the in-between from Susevfi to Coruscant.

He didn't bother listening to the tour guide. He didn't care about this place save for the Hospital. He had a representative of Bacta-Works, the company he was secretly in charge of, going there to offer the hospital a choice selection of their medicines.

He heard the Senator from Dahrtag complaining about her own government as he approached, spotting other Jedi present. He recognized her because as Bacta-Works expanded operations, he had forced himself to start recognizing certain faces if he wanted to get his Synth-Bacta distributed across Alliance Space. But Bacta-Works was notorious for it's absolutely pitiless capitalism: The price was always the price (Even if the Price was cheap) And it was always paid up front. If this bloated, corrupt government wanted access to cheap Bacta alternatives (Or just straight up cheaper Bacta) that didn't involve playing nice with Thyferra, he'd go full Robber Baron on 'em. They were always good for it.

He noticed Alicio Organa Alicio Organa . He was especially zealous of providing for refugees. He had actually been on the verge of having a proxy he trusted invite that Senator to a venture on Alderaan itself being hosted by one of his other proxy companies. All part of an ever expanding web in which he was the spider at the center of it.

Curiously, as his reach extended, his connection to the Force grew stronger...

He kept his distance from her security. From the whole cadre, really...

"A Crisis proves this much: We all hang together. Or separately..." Nathan remarked idly, suppressing a flinch

Sycorax Laveaux Sycorax Laveaux

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Untitled827_20230811235458.png

8i4IKoa_d.webp

Objective: To assist and extract syndicate assets
Tags: COME GET ME

Inventory: In bio

Jester's sleek corvette was parked in one of the hangars attached to this huge facility, the corvus pattern raider making quite the imposing addition amongst the parked courier vessels and other smuggler ships. Word had come to her that the SIA, the alliance's secret police and most trained enforcers of "justice" had gotten word of their activities and were on their way. Jester looked at her advisor Ashé Fenn Ashé Fenn As they walked past several crewmen in a quiet room behind the main hangars.

"One of you is an SIA operative... This is your chance to confess, you do that and you will have a short death... if you do not I will allow my aid to extract that information, and what happens after that will be slow, long and painful."

The three men stood in front of her, one of them loudly protested his innocence, one smiled at her and the other just looked dumbfounded.

"No? OK, go ahead Ash"

The black and white witch closed to the three men and sniffed the air as if sensing the force around them and probing their minds. She walked behind the first.

"This one is scared... he only took this job because he had a fast ship and was told the lotus pays well..."

She moved in "Now this one... oh dear, he thinks he is here because he palmed an ounce of spice to sell to a friend... silly boy." The man's fear turned to tears as the witch routed around in his mind.

"Now this one, the man who is handsome, but not so handsome you would remember his face, born to parents on bracca, learned his trade from a bothan arms dealer... my word, such a detailed backstory right there, as if for me to find?" she smirked and raised her eyebrows at him, his trained and hardwired cover story just to clear to read.

He broke, grabbing the witch and pulling a vibro knife out to hold to her throat. He pulled in the petite and unarmed woman close and pushed the blade in hard.

"Listen up" he barked at Jester boldly "This is what is going to happen, you are going to escort me to a shuttle, and let me leave. My work here is already done, but I can tell this girl is valuable to you.... do as I say and you get her back, if anyone tries to stop me, you will find out the punchline to what is black and white and red all over." Jester shook her head at the man. So this was his ploy, his confession, his last act of defiance. At least she knew.

In one smooth motion Jester drew her sword, the void phantom and activated its plasma edge, swinging it directly at the neck of her confidante. In a flash she was gone, her foresight and planeswalker powers whisking her away to some other place, leaving only the double agent and her blade that passed cleanly through from his lower jaw to his opposite temple. The man spasmed and then dropped to the floor leaving the remaining umbral pawns looking quite relieved, relatively anyway, the palming of spice from your employer was definitely going to come up again, but perhaps at a time when the lotus was in less of an immediate hurry to escape. "You two, dump him somewhere for his employers to find."

The miriian crime queen placed her sword away and walked out of the room back towards where her ship was stationed. Ashé had warned her she would have to kill today, and while she hoped it might be the last death at her hands today, she doubted it.

Last edited:

Kael Syddi

K

8i4IKoa.jpeg

EW0sTGP.png

Objective: Objective 3 - Criminal Element
Equipment: Left Bracer, Refurbished Armor atop Kinetic Padded Bodyglove, Retractable Eye Covers with HUD Display, Rebreather/Translator Mask
Weapons: Charric Rifle, Scarecrow Grenades, The Stick
Tools: Fusioncutter
Friendly Tags: Thayne Tameron Thayne Tameron @Slice Syndicate
Enemy Tags: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus @Alliance/SIA
Hollic.gif

Kael clicked his mandibles together at the chatter he'd got back. Annoyance producing a grumble that resonated in his gut. How was the Thayne man so patient?

Didn't all of them like breaks?

The Thayne man had come with a long gun. Not what Kael preferred. But not everyone liked to see their enemies eyes. It made the hunt and feasting all the more enjoyable in the end.

A detail most of the Syndicate seemed torn about.

Passing another guard on patrol, Kael made an effort to seem like a team player, offering choice words of encouragement.

"We do a good job here, we eat many things later! I'll even share, brings drinks." Unsure why the near human paled at his last words before they split off.

It wasn't often Kael shared a meal. And the offer being so blatantly disrespected was something he wasn't letting go of. More chatter in his ear from the Thayne man. Pausing to scan the area slowly, getting a warning about the dock along the far end in the HUD display.

<"Nothing for us yet. How good is the information?"> Kael sent back. Messing with the dimmer goggle setting briefly before closing both lenses and blinking.

<"You think they will show, this uh... this... what were they called?">

Kael watched more of the Crymorah loading the smaller vessels as he walked, occasionally tweaking the adjustment knobs to find a comfortable balance between getting a headache and being completely blinded by the lenses shade.

Something he always took immense pleasure in messing with.

Amani heard the Count's mismanaged snort loud and clear, shooting him a half-joking glare in return. Alicio of course played oblivious, but he of all people would practically be able to feel her piercing side-eye even without looking. She turned back to the tour guide once, who had now become distracted by the question of another visitor, then back around to see her husband having moved to speak with someone else. A woman she didn't quite recognize, but one with a striking appearance.

Now availed of her previous conversation, Amani strode over, stopping beside Alicio with a bent ear to listen in for herself. The woman was a political of some sort, evidently. One that wasn't afraid to utter her grievances aloud. The mirialan blinked, and looked between them, "Sorry- Don't mean to interrupt," She studied the woman more closely, then in a desire to escape awkward silence, she opted for courtesy, "You are…?"

Giq1FWv.png

Obroa-Skai
Tags: Braze Braze , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Loomi_divider.png

"You know, Loomi," Braze began with a mischievous grin, "legends say that these ancient ruins might be haunted by the spirits of Jedi long past. Imagine the whispers of forgotten teachings and the rustling of robes in the wind."

"It can't be that bad," Loomi noted with a frown.

There were scarier things in the library. A friendly old Force ghost hardly seemed that bad, which Braze seemed to acknowledge. She frowned, looking at the walls of the crumbling ancient Jedi temple. It was old and dilapidated, but she couldn't help but feel comfort within it's walls. This place was full of light.

"What do you think is down here?" she asked. "I-I've never explored ruins before, so I don't know what I'm supposed to look for."

She just assumed everyone else around her knew what was going on. It was usually the most accurate conclusion to come to.

"Even if most of the knights and masters will handle the discussion, it's still important to let our own opinions be known. You never know. We might see something that they don't see."

"You're probably right," she nodded, her smile returning. "It's probably for the best that we voice our thoughts. Even uneducated statements can be a path to further education."

She turned to see an incoming party of various delegates... Chief Healer Serys was not a surprising site given the present occurrence, neither was Senator Organa. She couldn't help but wonder how either would approach the tour, given their varying backgrounds. The other senator was... odd. She seemed to be lamenting new worlds joining the Alliance, even spiteful that no core worlds could leave. By Galactic Alliance law, any member world could lobby for their independence, and aside from an overlapping code of ethics the majority of member worlds would continue to govern themselves.

Then again, there was probably something more there that Saria simply didn't know. She wasn't a Senator, after all. A Jedi-lead diplomatic outing was far different from full-blown political debate.

"It seems we'll be in for more than just an assessment of the facility," Saria frowned. "I hope this entire trip doesn't devolve into political debate."

That would waste the point of being here. After all, the Alliance had no choice on if they'd be at war with the Enclave. The Mandalorians would be coming down the Corellian Run with or without the preparation of their enemy. They needed to take the time to prepare their member worlds while they could.

"But you know, even if there were ghosts here, they'd probably be friendly Jedi spirits. Just think of all the stories they could tell us,"
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I've met some Force Ghosts before." She said, pulling Lucy out of her robes. "Got Mom's in my saber."

She wasn't sure how to answer Loomi Loomi 's question. What was down in this old temple was beyond her, as the question of what this temple was was beyond her, outside of her knowledge from days past. "If I had to guess, maybe some kyber caves, lost holocron halls, and maybe an old training room?" Jonyna could only ponder. "Maybe we'll find some holocrons..."

She hoped they would find some sort of holocron. Knowledge was the one thing she could never get enough of. Maybe something from her era, or just before. This temple should've been active during the height of the first Republic, so why not?

Braze Braze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom