Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Festival of the Ancestors

Sword4.png

Outfit | Weapon | Appearance

ValSword.png

Val-Prof_1.png
Outfit | XoXo
Location | Pasaana | Festival of the Ancestors
Tag | Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

With how busy her life had gotten, Valery's time to spend with family or friends became a lot more limited. She did her best to make it home for dinner or just a night with her husband and daughter whenever she could, but it was becoming increasingly more difficult. However, now that the battle for Ilum was finally over, Valery decided to take some time to rest, and while she spent plenty of that time relaxing with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Vera at home, she had also planned a little Mother-daughter day away from their home, so Vera could see a little more of the Galaxy and be with her mother for a day.

For this trip, she decided to take her to a fairly rare festival - the Festival of the Ancestors - on Pasaana. It was known for its dancing, beautiful kites, colorful explosions, and, of course, its sweets. Vera was undoubtedly going to love it, but this was more than just a trip for her to experience it all. She was finally going to meet Amani Serys Amani Serys and her partner Alicio Organa Alicio Organa as well, which was something they had been planning for some time now.

So after boarding a shuttle with her daughter, Valery set a course for Pasaana.

Forbidden_Valley.png

"Alright sweetie, it's a very busy festival so stay close to me, okay?" Valery asked right after the ship touched down and the engines were turned off. Vera was already glued to the window and looking at the festivities with a big grin. So much so that she didn't even hear her mother's question. "...Vera?"

"Mhmm!" she called out before she hopped away and joined Valery, who took the little girl's hand and walked towards the lowered ramp. The two could already hear music playing in the distance, but before they'd go there, they'd wait hand-in-hand for Amani and Alicio to arrive.

ValSword.png

FESTIVAL OF THE ANCESTORS
PASAANA
OUTFIT

Despite having gone to so many crowded parties and festivals in recent weeks, Alicio was generally a quiet man.

He was most at home in the silent vistas of Alderaan, or standing still over the Coruscanti skyline, brooding behind cloud-shaded grey eyes, with only his thoughts, and the subtle sounds of the world around him to occupy him. Alone, he held a regal disposition, a soft sort of stoicism, as if he were constantly pondering an impossible conundrum.

But a different side of Alicio shone through when he was with Amani. Instead, he laughed. He smiled. He liked crowds, as long as she was there too. Hell, he enjoyed going out and having fun. When did that happen?

It all started with his first meeting with Valery, at a gala on Coruscant. She'd given him permission to look for happiness. And he'd found it, in the woman at his side. It was only right they all relaxed. Especially after the events of Ilum, and his debut to the senate floor.

So, he walked down the ramp of the transport ship, patting down his blue and grey poncho, and grinning gently at the sound of the festival in the distance. He looked back to Amani, who despite both of their busy schedules, had managed to take the same transport, offering his hand for her to take. "Do you think they'll have carnival games here?" His smile turned impish. "We could always go for round two. Chauncey needs a friend, after all."

"Let's go find Valery. She should be around here somewhere."

- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Valery Noble Valery Noble -

This day had been in planning for some time now. A chance for Amani and Alicio to have a proper get together with Val now that they were a couple. Sure, the three of them already knew one another in some capacity or another, but now that two of them were together, the Jedi master was eager to see them both. Not to mention, Amani herself was quite eager to finally meet the fourth addition to their little group: Vera, the littlest Noble. When they realized this festival was upcoming, they cleared their schedules and awaited the opportunity to meet up and unwind.

One of the most beneficial things Amani had come to offer herself was just that. Time to relax and enjoy life beyond work and warfare. Normally, that would mean something more peaceful and quiet. She and Alicio were alike in that sense, but they were also alike in that one another's presence brought out a mutual enjoyment of other things. Getting out, relishing in the open air and public scene. Differentwas exciting around him. Everything was.

That excitement gradually mounted over the course of their trip, threatening to boil over as they neared the landing. "Oh really?" Amani challenged, "I'm afraid Chauncey's going to have to wait a little longer for any friends. Next one is going home with me." The loss of that stupid nerf plushie stung to this day. It was high time she had her revenge.

They stepped out and were greeted with panorama of the dry landscape, which Amani had prepared for by dressing a bit lighter, and topping it with a shawl. Perhaps normally it would've been nothing of interest, but today the festival was already in full swing; Rainbows of kites and ribbons and fireworks decorated the sky. Dense, diverse crowds milled about rows of pop-up stalls and pavilions. "I'm lookin'…" Amani brimmed her eyes with a hand, scanning the crowded celebration for her friend. It wasn't long before she caught sight of the Keshian, and quickly pulled Alicio along, "There!" Amani waved her arm high for Valery to see, and once they had gotten closer, she pulled the Jedi master into a big hug, "Vaaaaal! Good to see you." It wasn't exactly like their meetings were rare, they both operated as Jedi at the Coruscant Temple. But it made little difference, seeing her dear friend always brought a smile to Amani's face.

After they separated, the mirialan turned her sights to the young girl right beside Valery. Amani beamed brightly, and crouched down to be closer to Vera's level, "And who is this?" She already knew of course, but was excited for the proper introduction, "My name is Amani. I'm a friend of your mom's."

Last edited:

Outfit | White dress

Dressed in white, and with Vera in her own cute little summer dress, the two Nobles looked around for Amani and Alicio. Of course, Vera had no clue who she was really looking for, but she insisted on helping her mother, and so she was on the lookout. Soon enough, though, Valery spotted the Mirialan waving and returned the gesture. Almost immediately, Vera hid behind her mother's leg and watched as Valery and Amani hugged.

"Vaaaaal! Good to see you."

"It's good to see you, too!" she said with a happy smile that she extended to Alicio, who wasn't entirely safe from the hugs where he stood. Valery shifted over and offered him one as well before she pulled back and looked between them both, "You two are looking great~" she said with a slight smirk. It was no secret that Valery was very encouraging about them as a couple, and she couldn't help but be a little teasing around them both.

Now separated, Amani shifted to Vera, who had quietly been standing behind her mother. Her strange but beautiful Dyad eyes widened at the Mirialan, who crouched down and greeted her. For a second or two, her little hands gripped tighter into her mother's dress but seeing how kind Amani was, helped her adjust quickly. "I'm Vera!" she exclaimed happily. "Mommy told me you can make people feel better," she then added, referring to the fact that Amani was a healer.

Valery just chuckled and patted her little girl on the back, which finally got her to step away from cover so she could look up at Alicio as well. "Hello!" she called out to him, wanting to make sure he didn't feel left out.

"I was looking around a little already, and it seems there's a lot to do here. Any preferences about where we begin?" Valery then asked the two. "Sweets!" Vera called out almost immediately. "Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time for those too," Valery said with a loving smile to her little star.

ValSword.png

"I'm afraid Chauncey's going to have to wait a little longer for any friends. Next one is going home with me."

"In your dreams, Serys." Alicio rose to her challenge, his eyes sparkling with his own kind of excitement, before calmly scanning the area, searching for the intense orange eyes of Valery. It wasn't long before Amani spotted the Master and her daughter, and pulled him along at her breakneck pace. Alicio found his feet, performing a small skip-step to catch up with the mirialan. He'd quickly gotten used to being dragged along.

Closing the distance, Alicio released Amani into a hug with Val, watching along with an easy smile, and giving a quick hug as it was offered. "It's been too long, Valery," he said, shrugging as his gaze modestly traced the ground at Valery's compliment. The natural bashfulness brought his eyes in contact with Vera's, as she introduced herself, excitedly greeting both of the younger adults.

The Count bowed slightly to the small girl, falling back on his etiquette training. "Hello, Vera. My name is Alicio." He released an awkward half-smile, before folding his arms into his poncho, as if to hide them. He wasn't quite sure how to interact with a child, but was thrilled to meet the young Noble, all the same.

There would be plenty to do here. It was only a question of what they did first. "It's been a long ride to Pasaana from Coruscant. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of food first." The senator broke out into another content smile. "As long as we get around to some games, if they have any here. Amani and I have a score to settle."

Amani made some indiscernible whining noise in response to Vera's cuteness. She always had a soft spot for kids, but this one might have just taken the cake, "Well, hello Vera! Your eyes are beautiful!" The girl knew of her as well it seemed, and her follow-up earned a smile, though there was a brief moment where it seemed to flicker, "I try to." Chief Healer was a stressful job. Even more so now than usual, in the aftermath of the attack on Ilum. But that wasn't going to deter her from enjoying herself today.

Amani stood back up beside Alicio, watching with adoration as he and Vera made their introductions. The Count's awkwardness didn't go unnoticed, either, and she teasingly nudged him in the side before pulling his arm back out from under the poncho to link with hers.

What to do first. Before she could even weigh the options, Vera made an immediate call for sweets. Amani giggled, "Someone's got their priorities straight." As if on cue, the mirialan's stomach grumbled, and she nodded in agreement with Alicio's idea, "Mmm. I wouldn't mind a bite to eat. We should just take my ship, next time, honestly. It would probably be faster than a transport." His second proposal received a playful glare, "What he meant to say is that I'm going to kick his butt and take home the best prize. But we'll have plenty of time for that."

Outfit | White dress

Vera was all smiles and happy at the compliments she was getting from Amani, which helped any lingering nervousness to fade away instantly. As far as the little Noble was concerned, she had just made two new friends — she couldn't forget about Alicio, after all! He was a little more awkward but that didn't really register with the 4-year-old. Valery, however, picked up on it and smirked a little in his direction.

Especially when Amani noticed as well, and nudged him for it.

Valery then looked between both Alicio and Amani for a moment as they decided where to start, and their confirmation that food was a good option really got Vera to bounce up and down. She was never going to admit this, especially not to Amani, but that overly energetic behavior was definitely something she had from her mother, from before the scar that now covered one side of her face.

"Getting some food it is. They have proper meals here, but also a lot of-" she couldn't even finish her sentence as Vera called out "Sweets!" again. Valery chuckled and extended a hand, which the little girl grabbed immediately while she jumped up and down in place. "Yes, sweets," Valery echoed before she looked at Amani and Alicio, and listened to their other proposal.

"What he meant to say is that I'm going to kick his butt and take home the best prize. But we'll have plenty of time for that."

"Kick his butt!" Vera called out, which got Valery to blink. "Well, I think you've found your partner for the games here, Amani," she said as she looked down at Vera, whose little eyes were on fire now from excitement. "Come on, mommy!" she continued as she pulled on Valery's arm.

Valery just shook her head and began to move down towards the festival, where they were quickly surrounded by dancers and natives who directly approached them to place necklaces of flowers around their necks. Of course, Vera loved this and squealed excitedly while they moved towards the food stands.

ValSword.png

"Mommy told me you can make people feel better,"
"I try to."

"You do," Alicio interjected softly, having noticed the mirialan's brief pause. What she did mattered. What she did helped people Even if, for today, they would put all that to the side, and help each other instead.

Both Amani and Val seemed to pick up on his comically-tense interaction with the four-year-old. Alicio smirked at Amani's bump, and happily gave up an arm to her, nodding along as Valery went with his suggestion. "Are you sure you want to give her sugar, Valery?" He chuckled, imagining the already-excitable young one hopped up on sweets.

As Vera vocally sided with Amani, Alicio's mouth dropped in false shock, and he gave his girlfriend a scathingly fake scowl. "You've turned her against me already? Diabolical."

The quartet of off-worlders dove into the festivities, wherein a small crowd of Aki-Aki swarmed them with gifts of floral necklases. Alicio quicky accepted his with a thanks, silently miffed that the orange and white petals completely clashed with the rest of his outfit.

Stopping at a stall and procuring something with lots of dough and sauce, Alicio leaned coolly into Amani's ear.

"Vera is so adorable, I might just die," he said calmly.

Alicio’s quiet interjection got Amani to turn around briefly, and give him an appreciative, if notably tired, smile.

Food it was. They were all in agreement, and even if they weren’t Vera’s enthusiasm was too great to ignore. The young girl’s echoing of Amani’s words got a snort out of the mirialan, partially obscured by a raised hand over her mouth. Partners then, “You and I are gonna rock this, Vera.” She then shot her boyfriend’s reaction a smug grin, “It’s too easy.”

They proceeded further into the celebration, where they were each decorated with a rainbow of flower necklaces, which Amani accepted with bliss. She felt Alicio lean in, and did so as well,I know! She squeaked with much less calm than him. Vera’s innocent, youthful exuberance was easy to feed off; It made it that much easier to think about the now rather than everything else.

At the stand, Amani picked out some kind of skewered kebab of spicy meats and vegetables. Immediately she took a big bite, and hummed in satisfaction. “So, what’s little Vera been up to back home? Is she in school?”

Last edited:

Outfit | White dress

"Are you sure you want to give her sugar, Valery?"

She chuckled and looked down at Vera, who was hopping along while she held her mother's hand, "She'll always be a little energetic, but it'll be fine," she said with a confident nod. But as she watched the little girl glance around with familiar excitement in her eyes, she began to fear that she'd come to regret that statement later.

"You and I are gonna rock this, Vera," Amani added once Vera had chosen her side. "Mmhmm!" Vera hummed happily in response before all her attention was drawn away by the natives placing a necklace of flowers around her neck. They had her favorite colors, so she looked up at Valery and tugged on her arm, "Look, mommy!" she exclaimed with a big grin, "They're very pretty, sweetie," Valery said with a smile as they walked over to the food stand.

Much like Amani and Alicio, Valery went with a decent meal — some kebab with meat and veggies. Vera, however, had something akin to cotton candy, and it was huge. She was completely in her own little world while she devoured it, and her entire face was getting covered in the sticky sweetness.

"She just started school and she's loving it, right Vera?" No response came, so Valery turned and asked again, "Vera?"

In that moment, Valery's eyes widened as she noticed that the young girl held onto the string of a massive kite she had somehow gotten her hands on, and with a powerful rush of wind sending it up, Vera was suddenly lifted up into the air, high above the massive crowds, "Look mommy, I'm flyiiiing!" she called out with a complete lack of fear that once again reminded her of her younger self.

Valery, however, watched in shock and dropped her kebab to explode into the air with a Force-augmented jump, allowing her to catch the girl and land back with Vera safely in her arms. Of course, she was giggling and laughing uncontrollably, "Mommy can fly too!" she grinned, and Valery just nervously smiled at Vera for a moment, before it extended to Amani and Alicio.

She was totally a great mom. But right now, she was quite sure Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble wasn't going to hear every little detail about today.

"So uh... games?" Valery smiled sheepishly.

ValSword.png

Last edited:

Alicio nursed his meal, perking up at the spiciness, the taste painting a small smile across his face. Which only grew as he watched Vera submerge her face in a batch of cotton candy.

Then, his grin fell a hair. His father would've scolded him for impropriety, had he presented himself like that at her age.

He was relieved to hear that Amani was facing as much cuteness overload as he was, if not substantially more. He was able to keep his cool, but the Count's chill facade was hiding a bundle of excited energy. There was something about Vera's innocent, reckless abandon to have fun that charmed him.

Trading his attention to Valery as she talked about schooling, the Future metaphorically bonked Alicio upside the head. "Hey...!"

Even with the heads-up that something was wrong, Alicio couldn't respond in time as the young girl sailed into the air. The senator willed his feet into moving, as if to chase Vera from below, before her mother came to the rescue, catching her daughter and pulling them both safely to the ground.

Alicio jogged up to the pair, distress quickly melting into relief. "Are you okay? That was a bit of a... wild ride," he asked Vera, even though she seemed unperturbed.

"Games," Alicio confirmed, forcing his worry to the side, replacing it with playful cunning. "I was thinking we find a game of ring toss. Or maybe whack-a-womp. Or darts." All games he had won against Amani at their previous festival.

Amani couldn't stop adoring Vera as she smashed her face into a mass of cotton candy, nearly forgetting to make progress on her own food. But of course, as soon as she looked away to listen to Valery, the girl was off; Literally flying up into the sky on a kite she had grabbed.

A mix of amusement and concern twisted her face into a confused smile, "Oh dear…" Amani readied herself to extract the girl, but unsurprisingly, her mom was already on the case. Her and Alicio made the quick jaunt over to catch up with where the kite had flown, to see little Vera as blissfully ignorant as before. With that out of the way, Amani was able to release any built up concern in an awkward chuckle, "Whew." The mirialan then shot the master a wink, and a gesture of sealing her lips.

If Valery wasn't going to say anything to Kahlil, neither was she.

"Games," They all took turns affirming the word, which got another chuckle from Amani. Alicio made the first actual proposal and she shot him a glare at the implication, "Oh, I'm sure you'd love that." She tried to bite her tongue, but was unable to hold back, "I just got unlucky on that dart and you know it. And that whack-a-womp machine was broken," Another laugh at her own expense, knowing full well how those excuses sounded. She shrugged, "Doesn't matter, I still won pretty big that night." Amani grinned more sincerely at her boyfriend, the 'big win'. She'd gladly never win a game of darts again to relive that evening. "Also I have Vera on my team this time, sooooo, you're toast."

The mirialan looked around a bit, before pointing to some sort of game set up not too far from them, "How about that?" It was a water gun game. A collection of toy markers adorned the back of the stand, with the objective being to shoot down as many as possible. They could all play at once, even. She smirked smugly at Alicio. A new test for them both.

Outfit | White dress

After catching her little star and looking at the others for a moment, Valery buried her face into Vera's hair and tightened the hug enough for Vera to notice. She squealed a little and figured it was just tight-hugging time, so her little arms dug into her mother as well. Valery needed this brief moment of comfort but finally turned to Amani.

"As a Shadow, I was trained to withstand interrogation and torture," she began with a smirk, "But I'm afraid he still sees right through me, so that'll be a conversation." One for later though, and she had her methods of sweet-talking or puppy-eyeing her way out of trouble with him.

Meanwhile, Vera focused on the worried Alicio and shot him the big grin he probably was expecting at this point, "Mhmm! It wasn't scary," she said, which got Valery to awkwardly smile. Of course, it wasn't scary to her.

"Games,"

That was the change in topic that she needed. Valery then listened to the couple teasing each other about their earlier adventures playing games, and grinned a little herself, "How adorable, but I do think the water game would be fun."

"Also I have Vera on my team this time, sooooo, you're toast."

"Mhmm! Daddy says mommy can't shoot," Vera said with a big nod, which drew an almost shocked and insulted look from Valery, "That so, huh?" she shook her head with a smirk and made her way over to the water game. "Well I'll show him..." she grumbled as she first picked out a smaller gun for Vera, and then another for herself.

Then the game began, and both Vera and Valery started shooting as if their lives depended on it. Obviously, Vera had competitiveness from her father as well...

ValSword.png

Vera, as expected, was unflappable. Alicio released an impressed expression. "Well, you're very brave," he said, sparing a glance at Valery. Perhaps it ran in the family.

The Count enjoyed prodding at Amani's competitive side, raising an eyebrow coyly as she tried to defend her loss. "Excuses, excuses," he teased, taking a moment to touch his lips to her cheek, before taking a half-step back, looking shyly at the Nobles, a little embarrassed at the company. He couldn't help himself.

It wasn't long before they had found their first event; water guns. Alicio's eyes narrowed, as he felt a spark of competition alight, and he sized up the game. "Let's do it." The Count sat down, hefting the weapon, and, shooting Amani an overly-confident look, before taking aim.

Compared to combat trained, Force-guided Jedi, Alicio wouldn't stand a chance. All he could do was hope to tie with fearless Vera, as in their allowed time, he managed to push down four targets.

Amani accepted his brief touch of his lips with a blush and a smile. She spared Valery a squint, and a half-hearted attempt to hide the grin that only made it grow wider; As if the Keshian needed more ammunition to tease them.

Vera had some ammunition of her own, backhanding her mother with a challenge regarding her aim. Amani snorted, and turned her face around toward Alicio’s shoulder to hide it. Maybe it was a good thing Kahlil wasn’t here, if just for his own sake. As they approached the booth, the mirialan popped her knuckles in a show of confidence, “I learned how to bullseye down range with a slug pistol during my time on Lamaredd. Feel free to start saying your prayers now…”

Amani gave Vera a reaffirming nod, a competitive glint striking her eye as they posted up at their water blasters. The targets popped up, and right away she shot one down, even surprising herself with the quickdraw. Over the course of their little game, Amani took precise, measured shots. Methodical, but enough to net her with eight whole targets; Double what Mr. Organa had managed to knock down. Even before the game came to its full end, the smug aura was steadily growing.

That was quite satisfying.

Outfit | White dress

As easy as it would have been to tap into the Force and just hit every target without a problem, Valery was far more traditional in her use of it and decided against it. So... as Vera pointed out before, her aim wasn't exactly amazing — Amani was a lot quicker and more precise, so she relied on Alicio being able to outperform a 4-year-old.

Which the clever little Noble quickly realized.

All of a sudden, Vera turned to both her mother and Alicio and pulled the trigger. Several jets of cold water first struck Valery in the face, before more spurts were sent over to Alicio. The owner of the game and people around watched in surprise, shock, and amusement — this water game had turned into a water war.

"Vera!!" Valery called out, not angry but in laughter, while Vera giggled and continued to blast them. "We wiiiin!" Vera exclaimed happily, as Amani blasted down several more targets.

ValSword.png

Alicio was many things. Graceful under fire, he was not.

Alicio turned his eyes to the side, just in time to see Valery become a watery casualty, as the enemy fired on their position. He could do nothing as Vera turned her gun on him, and was blasted in the face with water.

The Count passed a palm over his face, trying to wipe the liquid out of his eyes, but by the time he'd succeeded, it was too late. He looked to see that his master-marksman girlfriend and little four-year-old Vera were very close to sweeping Alicio and Valery. They had no hope of winning.

But that didn't mean Alicio couldn't have a little fun first. "Oh, so that's how we're gonna play?"

With a devilish glint in his eye, Alicio rounded his weapon on Amani and Vera. He sprayed it into the air above them, aiming to sprinkle water into their hair. A light shower of droplets. He wasn't trying to ruin anyone's outfit, after all.

Count Organa didn't ask for this war. But if they wanted victory, they would have to wrench it from his... warm, alive hands.

Amani was so laser focused on winning, that she didn't even notice at first when Vera went rogue. But she turned just in time to see her boyfriend become the second victim of the little Noble's attack, receiving a jet of water right in his face.

Immediately, Amani broke into a fit of giggles. Giggling until she snorted, which made her put a hand over her face but couldn't stop the giggles and snorts from still coming. Her own gun dropped against the counter, no longer of any concern. They already swept the competition anyway.

Alicio wasn't backing down without some revenge of his own, firing into the air to hit them with a healthy sprinkling of water, "Nooo!" Amani weakly cried out in jest, half-heartedly raising her other hand to try and block the water with mixed results. Part of her was tempted to fire back, but both he and Valery had already gotten the worst of it from Vera. No need to get them soaking already. "We win, we win," She confirmed the little girl's victory cry, and stood up to approach the beaten Count, "When you lose, you're supposed to surrender with dignity." Only now were her giggles finally trailing off, and Amani raised a hand to try and fix Alicio's hair, "Looks good on you." She teased, then turned back to Valery and Vera, "And just who does she get that from?" That four year old had mischief in her heart.

Outfit | White dress

"Ahhh!" Vera squealed when Alicio sprayed water above her head, but not because she hated the idea of getting wet. In fact, she loved that it was turning into a battle now, which only encouraged her to keep going a little more. She was, however, at least thoughtful enough not to ruin her mother's dress or Alicio's fancy clothing.

Valery in response made sure her little girl was showered enough as well, but the war was already lost. Amani had taken out too many targets and soon called out her win. Only that sparked Vera to agree to a cease-fire, and she'd look at her mother with a smug grin of pure victory.

"Fine, you two win this round..." Valery muttered with an eye roll, "But only because you cheated," she made sure to add. "Nuh uh!" Vera called out defiantly in response to it. Valery just smiled and held out her hand to take Vera's water gun back, while she looked over at Alicio and Amani having their little fun clash.

"And just who does she get that from?"

"Her father, of course," Valery said with an innocent smile. There was definitely no hiding that she had it from her mother, but she wasn't going to openly admit it. "Do you guys want to play another game or maybe join one of the big crowd dances?" she asked before she smirked. "I don't know if Alicio has had a chance to show off his dancing skills to you yet, but he should," she teased him.

ValSword.png

"When you lose, you're supposed to surrender with dignity." Only now were her giggles finally trailing off, and Amani raised a hand to try and fix Alicio's hair, "Looks good on you."

"Thank you," Alicio said, faux-grumpily, letting Amani play with his sopping hair, which had been hanging in front of his eyes. Honestly, he just enjoying having her so close. "And this wasn't a loss. Just a... temporary setback. To our eventual victory. Yes."

The Count picked up on the Jedi Master's lie quickly, stifling a chuckle. All of his preconceived notions about Valery were quickly evaporating. If Vera was like her mother, then perhaps Valery was a bit of a wild child herself.

"Do you guys want to play another game or maybe join one of the big crowd dances?" she asked before she smirked. "I don't know if Alicio has had a chance to show off his dancing skills to you yet, but he should."

Alicio's eyes lit up at the mention of a dance, which he quickly curated into a neutral expression as he stood up from the water gun game. "I mean... Maybe we could do that," he said, trying to gauge Amani's interest. "I don't know the dances here, but I bet we could pick it up. If you wanted to."

As much as he tried to hide his desire, it was obvious what the Count wanted to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom