Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fools Rush In, So Here I Am

C_Law_Coppard_Summer_sports_in_the_garden_of_a_country_house_1878.jpg

Alderaan
Honeyrose Estate
There were few buildings that could simultaneously hold charm and royalty in equal parts like Honeyrose could. A large property of open woodland and fields a short speeder-ride from New Aldera, Honeyrose Estate was a collection of mansions maintained by Alderaan's elite. The estate was a popular destination for young nobles, as a getaway from the stifling family dynamics of Alderaanian royalty. Acres of forest and plains overlooked the vineyards and crops, as well as Honeyrose's namesake; thousands of white, cubed beehives, which supplied sweet honey for Alderaan's richest.

Alicio had been spending his time here since his return to Alderaan. He had been in hiding with his family for years, moving from planet to planet. He didn't know much about what had happened, only that rival Alderaanian nobles were to blame. It wasn't a tree he was willing to bark up yet, at least, not until he built up more protections. But until a proper house could be procured for the young Organa, Honeyrose had been serving as more of a home than Alicio had ever known.

Alicio found himself outside, the waning afternoon fighting to stay young, but lagging into the evening hours. The world had taken on golden hues, and the trees casted long, stark shadows in protest to the fading day. He was sitting on a bench by himself, absorbed in the blue glow of his datapad, watching the day die around him in silence.

His emergence from hiding wasn't on a whim- Alicio had made himself known in service to Alderaan, and the galaxy as a whole. He wanted to help people, and that meant diving into the tangled political threads of Alderaan. He had his cousin, Queen Faith Organa Faith Organa , but he couldn't rely on her patronage alone to get ahead. He needed friends. He needed experience.

But how he was supposed to get those things, he had no idea.

- Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium -

Tag: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

The location was a nice one. At least it was nicer to visit than some of the other less savory places on Coruscant. But, her old informant decided not to give anything in the last six months. So, paying a 'final' visit to him was needed. "That was messy," Evelynn thought, still looking at her metal decorative claws that were once stained in that same informant's blood. "Now, I need to find a new toy to act as my informant. But who?" Her thoughts trailed on for days, almost weeks, before she heard of a new rising star with the name of, Alicio Organa Alicio Organa . He was a promising chance to take. So, after sending some, "assistants", to monitor his family and closest friends on world, whilst she got her Tech Head, Nesty, to find him.

As usual, her information was right on target. Her people were in position, just 20 meters away from where Alicio sat, concealed. Dressed in her all black long jacket, heels and purple lens glasses, Evelynn walked towards the bench where the young Alicio sat. Her heels resounded against the ground with a soft tap, her arms crossed, one hand resting on her elbow, the other half raised as if simply out for a simple walk after a business meeting.

"This seat taken?" Spoke a soft voice, a metal decorated finger tapping the bench's back. Her glasses were resting half way down her nose, her odd, yellow, slit eyes shining at the young noble before her. Her silver hair hung down behind her, softly blowing in the faint and brief wind that passed through.
6d4a01a369be9f5bd90288fdaa8d2419e716f5be.gifv

Last edited:
Alicio was not a passive noble, despite having every opportunity to be placid. With his pedigree and financial situation, he could have spent his days happy and healthy in a ballroom, dancing and socializing, for all his years, until his dark brown hair turned light with age, and he'd grown a beard to his knees.

But that wasn't him. He could never have relaxed, knowing there was something he could do to help those who needed it. But to help, he needed friends.

And friends didn't simply fall out of the sky.

At least, not usually.

Having been engrossed in his datapad, Alicio only noticed he wasn't alone when he heard the tapping on the bench. He looked up quickly, brown eyes holding shock for just a moment before he composed himself. He didn't smile, but he did soften his face from it's dark concentration.

"Uh, no. Go ahead," Alicio said, trying his hardest to rebound from his surprise. He scooted over in the seat, to make room for the silver-haired woman. It was expected to be approached for a conversation at Honeyrose; this was a hotspot for nobility, after all. He set down his datapad, putting it on the bench between them.

"I don't believe I've seen you around. My name is Alicio." The nobleman put his hand out, a little worried about pricking his glove on the woman's sharp finger accessories.

"Enjoying the outdoors?" Whenever someone talked to him out here, for whatever reason, the weather was always at the forefront of their mind. Alicio figured he'd try it for a change.

Last edited:

0952d3d17737f59c93dfb98b83ee5e4a.jpg

With just a few taps and some soft spoken words, she was able to get a seat with the young man. After all, he was almost 15 years younger than her. Easy pickings for someone looking to make a name for themselves. She'd play soft ball, and deliver a hard swing if needed. With a smooth motions, Evelynn walked in front of the free space on the bench and rested, crossing a knee above the other. Her manner was completely similar to what Alicio had seen with other noble families and politicians.

When Alicio gave her his hand to shake, introducing himself via his first name, Evelynn took it gracefully. The shake only took a few seconds, but she made sure not to cut into his gloves. Her claws were sharper than usual due to her need for her visit only a week ago. "My name is Evelynn. It's lovely to meet you," The woman replied, her voice live velvet. The silvered fingers rested on her lap, without a care in her mind.

"The weather is nice. I guess that's why we both enjoy some peace and quiet, Mr Organa," Evelynn said, casually addressing him by his family name, "Some time away from the annoyance of the turmoil of politics and family. Even if just for a moment." Evelynn's smile was gentle, yet her eyes shone with something in sharp contrast with the rest of her. The metal fingers began to softly tap on her bottom hand. The tap of metal on metal was distinct, high pitched and in steady rhythm.

So, she knew his last name already.

Odd, but again, not unexpected. His name was still pretty obscure, but any relatives of the ruling body of Alderaan showing up were sure to make headlines. She'd probably heard of him from court gossip, and wanted to introduce herself. Still, the way she said it, and the way she looked at him, made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

He didn't let that particular discomfort show, however, retracting his hand with some social grace, and nodding. "I understand that," he said, dark eyes trying to pierce the woman's mask. "It's a lot. I'm new to all of this pomp and circumstance."

Alicio looked back out over the lazy late afternoon, enjoying the peace and quiet. "When you're looking at the galaxy at a macro scale, it's easy to forget the little things. Quiet moments like this."

He figured he'd appreciate the stillness while he had it.

"Are you avoiding any politics or family in particular?"

For someone so young, this boy really seemed to have such a broad view of the galaxy. Yet, he was still foolishly humble about all the darker aspects of it going on in the background. Slave Traders, Spice Runners, War, Death, Corruption and more were right on his doorstep, yet his eyes were too focused on the horizon beyond him. Evelynn could tell it would be a good choice after all. And if he tried to refuse, she'd have to play her trump card.

"Quiet moments are far and few between for me. Too much work, yet so much fun," Evelynn said, her face giving a soft closed smile. Like someone reminiscing over a happy memory. "Not family or politics per say. I'm simply here after," Evelynn started to say, lifting her clawed hand from her lap and letting her fingers move the claws in a wave like motion, "dealing with a bad employee." The silver metal glinted the sunlight all around them, given how recently they were cleaned from what remained of that 'bad employee'.

Setting her hand down again, Evelynn gave a half turned head to Alicio, "I now find myself in need of someone else to take his place," Her smile was still polite, yet a hint of hunger lay behind her eyes. "I was wondering if you'd be able to take up that position." That last part, wasn't a question to see if he was interested, but a statement. Like his mind should have been made up already.

Something about the conversation felt... wrong.

It was different than talking with the Alderaanian nobles he was used to conversing with. Sure, they had alternative motives, but their conversations felt like games to be won and lost. Talking to Evelynn felt like talking to a wolf; hungry, dangerous, and staring at the young noble like her next meal.

These inward emotions showed outwardly with a crease in Alicio's forehead, and the slight dilation of his dark eyes. He turned away from Evelynn, clearing his throat. "I'm always looking for more opportunities for growth, but I am already rather busy. Queen Faith has given me plenty of responsibilities to keep me busy." Calm down, Alicio.

"But I can at least hear you out."

He grabbed his datapad, tucking it under his arm. "How can I help?"

wickellia-art-evelynn-1.jpg

Evelynn's expression remained still, almost remaining with her smile and eyes like a starving lizard, as Alicio gave very clear visual signs of being uneasy with her offer. Even going so far as to take up his data pad, like he was anticipating running. Well, people run, but she was very fast. "Well, thank you for listening," Evelynn said, her works professional and straight to the point. "Let's get something straight," her voice was like venomous silk, so comfortable, yet also dripping with dominance, "Your work won't be affected too much. Just adding a simple condition to your existing duties."

Evelynn's mind was ready, the hidden part of her ready to make sure her prey didn't run. "Did you know that my favourite creatures, out of all in this galaxy, are birds. Such pretty sing songs," Evelynn turned to face Alicio, her yellow eyes flashing, "I want you to be my new song bird." Her hand moved, to just rest beside Alicio's leg, the metal drawing a very minute circle in the bench they sat on. "When ever you finish a meeting with any politics on the table, you just need to pass on what was spoken and agreed upon. Like the song bird you are,"

The many agents around the two of them, all readied, in case Alicio bolted. They'd done it before, and it never ended well. If THEY didn't get him, she would.

"You're asking me to spy on my House?"

Alicio couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. Alicio's family was everything to him. Not just his immediate family, but the entire House.

"I would never," he said, standing up, brow furrowing and mouth setting with anger. "Queen Faith just put her trust in me. I'm not going to jeopardize that. Not for anything."

He loved his family more than anything in the galaxy. Nothing this Evelynn could offer him could make him betray them. His dark grey eyes fiercened, turning stormy and defiant

"I'm not a bird, and I don't sing."

de46e8h-9e6dfe05-c5b3-454c-b01f-76481f6a02d9.png

When Alicio stood up, rage in his voice and expression, Evelynn knew she had him. Her eyes caught a flicker of one of her people far off from them raising a slugthrower. Yet, as if already looking at her as Evelynn gave a swift glare, the thug stayed hidden. Sighing as if Alicio's statement was nothing but a polite disagreement, the business woman stood up and moved so she was less than half a meter from him. Her eyes reflected the light more than ever now, standing in perfect golden sunshine.

"Oh my dear, Alicio," Evelynn said, almost a whisper, "you'd better see for yourself how at a disadvantage you are." With a small smile, his data pad lit up, loading some kind of live streamed video. Nesty had already hacked into it ahead of time. It was from some kind of sniper scope. The cross-hairs on a highly respected member of Alicio's family. Before five seconds had elapsed, multiple other videos appeared. All likewise showing political people important to his House's stability in cross-hairs. "All of them are isolated and will cease to exist at my order," Evelynn showed him her clawed middle finger and thumb pressed together, as if about to snap.

Evelynn knew if this didn't get the boy to submit, she'd just have to show him how harsh she can be. "Now.... do you see, Alicio Organa," she said, moving around to stand behind him, "Your nothing but a small pawn in this galaxy wide game of chess," Her metal tipped fingers traced his back, in long and wide arcs to make multiple circles. "Now, do be a good pawn and submit to your queen."

Alicio's righteous fury was quickly snuffed.

For a moment, he had felt powerful. His was the kind of bravery that felt good in the moment. He felt proud to stand up for House Organa, for his cousin, for his integrity. But Evelynn's lack of a strong response took the wind from his sails, as he sensed there was something else to her nonchalance. An ace up the woman's sleeve.

Which was made entirely apparent when his own datapad showed him chilling video after chilling video of his family in the crosshairs of a blaster. Faith Organa Faith Organa was never without a Jedi far away, but what if they were too slow? What of the others, who didn't have Jedi.

Alicio blanched. He saw through his datapad Ivarra, his bodyguard, his oldest friend, enjoying the gardens at Honeyrose Estate, picking a lovely blue rose. Blissfully unaware of the sniper trained on her from the shadows.

Perhaps Alicio should have listened to his father. Alderaan would be the death of him after all.

He barely reacted as Evelynn prowled around him, and put her talons on his back. Alicio realized in that moment just how sharp they were.

He cared about his family deeply.

"Don't hurt them," he said, voice shaky. He took a deep breath in, trying not to break down, choking out his admittance of defeat. "I... I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt them."

Shame washed over the young Organa's face at how quickly the tables had turned. How quickly he'd betrayed them.

Behind Alicio, Evelynn's soft smile turned hungry. Like a predator subduing her pray before taking the killing bite. Her finger traced Alicio's back some more, listening to the quivering voice of his. He was easy to bend with his family and allies targeted. She'd have to remember that in case he ever tried to turn on her. But, only if this next warning failed to take hold. Her hand went from tracing circles on his back, between his young shoulder blades, to resting on his shoulder. The sharp tips rested against his fine clothes.

"See. That wasn't too hard, right Alicio," Evelynn whispered to him in his ear, her voice like venom lined silk. With a single wave of her right hand at her side, the thugs began to move away, continuing the use of their camouflage. "Now, just remember that all you need to do is to feed me any gossip, or manoeuvre towards my businesses around this sector," The hand slightly tightened as her mind activated her hidden weapon. It was easy to see her claws, even a blaster on her hip, but no one could see this unless they had foresight. Beneath her coat a mass started to move downwards from the middle of her lower back, poking out from the tail ends behind her. The long, purple strips of metal continued until they extended from her body for almost 15 feet. Moving as if they had a mind of their own, they raised through the air until the three-point bladed ends were in front of Alicio's face. "And we won't have any trouble from you or the authorities," The shine of purple coated Beskar blades reflected the light across multiple angles, "Will we?" The cybernetics were perfectly hidden in her own body, like an animal's defence mechanism. Only, hers was BOTH defensive and offensive. The razor edged blades gave that away easily.

She had used these a few times before, mainly as defence before dismembering her foes. It was one of the reasons for her Crime Lord name, 'The Viper'.
75f02c55d9a8e514930e62ab3bd0ad28.gif

He was shaking.

Alicio was trying so hard not to, but he was trembling like a sapling in a stiff breeze. He didn't particularly enjoy physical touch even among friends, so the perversion of it hurt him more than he thought it might.

It was getting difficult to think straight as Evelynn continued purring in his ear, congratulating him on his treachery. He had to help her. For his family's sake. And maybe, eventually, he could out-maneuver her. But he had no idea how to do that. And he couldn't risk his House.

He would rather lose his way than his people.

Even as the tails curled around the young Organa, threatening to tear him apart, the young man found a new strength, recovering a little confidence. "If you hurt them in any way, I won't play along."

His unspoken 'fine' spoke leagues more.

Having Alicio under hr control gave Evelynn a rush. She'd gotten people of all kinds under her control before, Civilians, Mercenaries, and even another Crime Lord who stepped on her territory. But, a Political House's Son was just alluring. To be honest, she was looking forwards to his resistance in her offer, but his lack of a spine did give her some dissatisfaction. That was, until he spoke up. Maybe he could provide some entertainment. If just for a day, or maybe his whole time under her thumb. If she was lucky that was.

"That all depends on two things," Evelynn began, her lashers hovering with small waves moving across their long casings, "Firstly, you don't hold off on your job." Evelynn gave a sadistic smile as her left lasher bolted towards the bench they were just sitting on. The blade cut through the solid material like a knife through water. What wasn't cut, was crushed under the intense sudden weight of the cybernetic. "And you don't try to act like the hero you never could be," Evelynn said, pulling his chin so he locked eyes with her. Her yellow slit pupiled eyes flashed with a sudden ferocity, like an threat made was more of a promise of imminent future pain. The claws slightly cut into Alicio's skin, enough to pain him, but not for blood. "Understand, Pet," Her voice was still professional, yet the inner snake raised its fanged head. The words were just like before. Velvet smooth with poison in every syllable.

The thugs has long since backed away, stealthily leaving the Estate. Evelynn gave Alicio a single smile keeping their eyes locked for a bit longer, before shoving his head down with her hand still holding his chin. The force was just enough so he couldn't pull anything, and with a quick peck from her lips on his neck, she moved away. Her heels tapped against the group as the two long robotic tendrils retracted and once again hid themselves under her coat. A simple wave of her hand over her shoulder was the last thing she gave Alicio, verbally at least. She was still within ear shot, if Alicio had anything to say, it was now.

b8932785a1d32adf988695091b0b171035fd12a5.gifv

Alicio stood tall as Evelynn circled him like a shark smelling blood. His face was stoic, but the cracks in his composure ran deep. His frown was deep, his grey eyes were dull with defeat, and anxiety flooded off of him in ways. His hands were clasped behind his back, not as a physical symbol of superiority and strength, but to keep them from shaking.

Despite the obvious tics, Alicio tried hiding his fear with every fiber of his being. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of completely breaking him.

The woman continued talking in her honey-sweet tone, and Alicio stared straight ahead, jumping a little as the bench was destroyed. In his addled state, Alicio wondered briefly how he would explain it's destroyed state. 'Oops, ran my speeder into it', perhaps?

Her words, about him being a hero, hit him hard. It was what he always wanted to do. Help as many people as he could. Going along with Evelynn's machinations would spit in the face of everything he stood for. If Alicio had more guts, he might try to call her bluff. Say no. See what happened.

But he didn't have guts. He was weak.

He cared too much to be a hero.

Count Organa weathered the kiss on his neck, his expression unmoving, and watched on darkly as Evelynn left the scene. He wanted to say something. Get the last word in. But he couldn't muster up the courage, didn't know what to say.

Alicio withstood the quiet evening for one more minute, before stepping into the estate quietly. Only then did the tears come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom