Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What One Can Do

Coruscant, early morning. He heard some bantha bacon sizzling from the kitchen and pushed himself up. The lower city, ironically, had some apartments and homes that were hidden gems because of how rarely people went down there. At least not those of...high standing. Sometimes there were those crazy few that ventured down to the lower city, but they were few and far between. He wandered out into the main room.

"Mornin' bro." Baarla'vay's singsong voice rang through the apartment, and he smiled when he walked into the kitchen and saw her making bacon. "I'm feeling so much better today. All that action a few days ago got my blood pumping and I couldn't sleep so I decided to make food!"

"Got your blood pumping?! This isn't Nar Shaddaa, sis. Getting kidnapped here can mean MUCH worse things. Please, remember that."

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks dad. Here. I made you some bacon before you go exploring the city. And please be careful. You dunno what or who's going to be out there either." He smiled and nodded, as he grabbed several pieces and started to head out the door, before stopping, running to his room and grabbing his saber, before strapping it to his belt. And continued to eat as he heded out the door.

Yet, as he did, he saw several men, rougher in looks, a gang, surrounding and preparing to team up on one man, looking a bit better dressed. "Mm..." He approached slowly. "What's going on here, now?"

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

CORUSCANT
LOWER LEVELS

To think, of all the potential targets for a group of muggers to mug... they chose him.

Alicio couldn't keep the tiniest of smiles from his face as a cadre of five individuals surrounded him. One held a blaster pistol at him, point blank, the others carrying sharp knives and blunt objects.

"What's so funny, topsider?" The one with the blaster, a nasty-looking human with a cut along his jaw, scowled at the Count's suspiciously good mood. "I said give me all you got. That funny to you?"

"No," Alicio amended, stamping out the moment of irony. He'd just been training against blasters a few minutes eariler. "It isn't, I apologize. I was surprised, is all."

"Then turn out your pockets, prissy boy."

Alicio suddenly grew very still, as he used the Force to spy a moment into the future. "I'm not going to do that. But I..."

The man with the gun fired off a stun blast. The Count sidestepped the ring of energy easily, spinning on a heel to watch it connect with one of the man's partners.

Impressive, but it was enough to spook the others into attacking, who went in with their weapons as the leader remained dumbfounded. Alicio wasn't sure he could take them all.

This was probably going to hurt.

- Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade -

Great. The Grinning Gundarks again. Those idiots were a half-baked gang, one of those that claws their way with as much petty crap as possible and acts bad until one of the real ones takes them over. Raphael shook his head and approached, wanting something like this to just be over as quickly as possible. Yet, as he watched, the other man seemed to effortlessly dodge the stun bolt, with a simple pihrouette. Fascinating. Raphael, smiled and took several more steps forward. He wanted to see what would happen, but also didn't want this guy getting roughed up down here. No sense in bringing more heat down into the area.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen!" Raphael said as he walked up from behind. "Surely you realize that someone dressed this well can potentially bring more heat down into the lower section? Now, I know that you're not so foolish as to do that. The rest of the gangs operating down here would be very, VERY upset if the place were to suddenly be investigated more heavily, don't you think?"

One of the men, a more lanky fellow with a knife, turned. "You think they're gonna care about one guy down here?! Do you know how many--!" The lanky fellow suddenly quieted down, dropping to the floor, as Raphael fired a stunbolt from a much nicer looking blaster pistol, and returned it to his holster as he stood beside the attempted mugging victim.

"Well, these odds seem a bit more fair, now. Don't you think? Three on two is much nicer." He turned to the man, a brief moment of potential recognition before it retreated. "Though I don't think you'd need it, how about I help you out?"

Thankfully, someone arrived to save the day. Still spying into the future, Alicio turned his head to the side a half-second before the new challenger spoke.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen!"

Alicio recognized that voice? Why did he recognize that voice?

The Count glanced at the newcomer with a curious tilt of his head, momentarily distracted. Thankfully, so too were the Gundarks, who stopped what they were doing to see who dared interrupt their shake-down.

One tried to spook him off, and that one ended up drooling on the floor. "Blaster!," a green-skinned Ishi Tib croaked out, rushing at Raph with a sudden, frantic speed, metal pipe in hand.

Alicio shrugged to the man at his side, naturally stepping in front of the thug. "I appreciate it," he said, throwing a soft punch. At the last second, however, with his off-hand, he used the Force to pull the Ishi Tib's beaked face into his fist. The criminal went down, and Alicio was left to deftly pluck the pipe from the air, and execute a performative Makashi salute with it, bringing the metal bar up to his face, then swiping it down at his side.

And then winced as pain laced up his knuckles. Maybe he shouldn't have punched the beak.

"How about two on two?" He narrowed his eyes at the last two muggers. The one with a blaster pistol aimed it at Raphael, and pulled the trigger, releasing a barrage of stun blasts.

Raphael stood nearby, grinning as he patted down his jacket a few times. He turned as one of the men tried to rush him with a pipe before the other man stepped forward, pulling the brigand's face into his fist. Yet, he shivered a bit, wincing as he realized the man had just crashed his fist into a hard calcareous beak. He breathed through his teeth quietly. Raphael couldn't help but feel like he knew the man. Maybe... was it from that nasty business on Denon? Yeah, that definitely seemed like it. He might've been wrong, though.

"Hmm... Yeah I like the thought of two on two a lot better than three on two. That does feel a bit better, though... Try to not pull someone's beak into your fist, yeah?" He grinned at the man, chuckling somewhat. "Don't worry about it. I'm pretty good at-" He paused a moment, turning to the main head of the Gundarks as his rather shabby blaster was leveled at Raphael. He blinked for a few seconds, leaping to the side and out of the way of the stun bolts, suddenly rushing the man.

With a quick swipe, he knocked the man's weapon out of the way, then punched the man in the stomach and then gave a uppercut to the chin, knocking him down. Then, with a quick movement, he whipped out his blaster pistol and fired another stun round into the man, keeping him on the ground. He gave a light smile. "Sorry, man." He leaned down to make sure that the man was ok, and then laid him gently on the ground. "Just get some rest, pal. You'll wake up in a few hours." And he patted the man's shoulder.

That handled, Raphael smiled and turned to the supposed "victim" to see how his new friend was handling the other brigand.

"Yeah." Alicio chuckled, shrugging a shoulder to limber it, ignoring the shooting pain in his hand. "I've learned my lesson."

The Count's savior was able to dodge the stun bolts, heading in to tango with the blaster-equipped opponent. Alicio was left to face a Nautolan with a wicked-sharp knife. "It isn't too late to retreat," he offered, giving the man an equally-sharp stare.

The last gang member didn't respond, closing the distance with a few quick slashes of his weapon. Alicio took a quick step back, gripping the pipe with both hands, and bringing it up in a wide swing. But the Nautolan was able to sidestep the attack, and continued on the offensive.

Still, Alicio seemed like he was a step ahead, a look of calm certainty on his face, only punctuated by the slightest moments of surprise and concern. He was finally able to get the upper hand as the gangster overextended a stab. Alicio knocked the weapon from his grasp, and smashed the man's ankle in two clean swipes. The Nautolan fell to the ground, clutching the extremity.

With the battle now over, Alicio dropped the makeshift weapon, and turned to his new, familiar companion. "Thank you for your help," he offered, staring curiously at the man once more.

"We've met before, haven't we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom