Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - Items From Around The Galaxy

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

F0kvrtM.jpeg

THE BLACK MARKET

————————————

"We Got What You Need."

Head Marketeer: Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae
Chief Executive Officer: Various DarkNet Suppliers and Contractors
Headquarters: Corva Yag, with Various Outlets Across the Galaxy
Old Black Market Link: The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront
Accepted Currency: AvCoins, Barter, Talons, TF Creds, Underworld Credits

Please make sure to read the OOC, located in "Extra", before purchasing any items.

D1j2efP.jpeg
Illegal and Restricted Substances or Materials

OOBMLNq.jpeg
Rare and Exotic Armors or Accessories

KTYyzSH.jpeg
Illicit and Exotic Weapons

2C25G54.jpeg
Misc. Items and Technology

qxopugD.jpeg
Uncommon and First-rate Vehicles/Starships

5wsQCXO.jpeg
Droids and Exoctic Animals

9WMLlYY.jpeg
Intergalactic Information Leaks and Rumor Mill

npiGidf.jpeg
Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, and Hired Workers

• Crimelords/Mafia/Contractors/Kingpin
    • TBA
  • Engineers/Builders/Droidsmiths
  • Info Brokers/Slicers/Datarifter
  • Pilots/Explorers/Navigators
    • Navi - Intergalactic and extragalactic explorer, skilled pilot, and hyperlane charting

[Extra]
Item // Sold For // Item - User (Date)​

• July 28th, 2021 - Thanks @ingrid l’lerim, AMCO AMCO , and Vora Kaar Vora Kaar for letting me continue to sell your items! Helps out the shop a ton!
  • July 27th, 2021 - Thanks Gat Tambor Gat Tambor and Yula Perl Yula Perl for the item contracts! Helps out a lot setting up the marketplace!
  • November 19th, 2020 - Big thanks to Alban Roble Alban Roble and Tavius Muuaji Tavius Muuaji for donating some of their submissions to the Black Market. Give them both some Love!
  • November 15th, 2020 - Big thanks to Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim for donating some of their submissions to the Black Market. Give that lovely lady some Love!
  • June 29th, 2020 - Big thanks to AMCO AMCO for donating some of his submissions to the Black Market. Give that man some Love!
  • May 13th, 2020 - Big thanks to Silver Shield Group Silver Shield Group for donating some of his submissions to the Black Market. Give that man some Love!
  • April 27th, 2020 - Big thanks to Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr , Darth Kalyptos Darth Kalyptos , and @Credious for putting some of their items up for sale. Give them both some Love!
  • April 21st, 2020 - Big thanks to Vora Kaar Vora Kaar for helping flesh out the Black Market with Unique Submissions. Give that man some Love!
Hey y’all, welcome to the Black Market! Here we offer all sorts of rarities and goodies from across the galaxy.
While you are exploring the shop, there are a few things I would like to bring up.

• Please please please only purchase a Semi-Unique or Unique item if you are actually going to use it. I hate seeing items get purchased from a marketplace, and then sit around not getting used. So please, if you do want to buy one of these items, make sure that you are using it, or pass it on to someone else.

• Some of the items being sold in the shop are Open-Market. While you could technically just use them whenever you would like, it would be nice to keep the immersion if you actually “bought” it like normal. So please, keep that in mind while looking through the items.

• While I know Canon items are a big part of the way Chaos runs, please try to sell or trade items to the Black Market that are Non-Canon (Chaos Codex/Factory Approved). I cannot go around just selling Canon items in this shop, or it would get boring and dull. So please, if you can, purchase items with Non-Canon currency/objects.

• If a person has traded for an Unique item, but their account was deleted, then there is a chance that I will take that item back. The only exception is if that person messages me to say otherwise. The only reason this is in place is so if someone were to leave the site for good, they wouldn’t still have the item stuck to them.

• With the new Age of the Underworld narrative now active, this shop will be mainly run on Underworld Credits. As usual, all items marked "open-market" will not cost anything to buy. Items that cost UC will have the price marked in front of the item. UC will not be the only way to buy an item though. Barter and other options will still be available, but UC is preferred.
    • Another point with this, please wait to pay for any items until I have approved a trade. I don’t want you to donate the credits and then I say that maybe you need some more to pay for that specific item. Just saves the both of us the hassle.
    • Now that the Vault system has been removed, Underworld Credits will be used a lot less here in the Black Market. You can still choose to pay with them if you would like, but the main prices will no longer be based on them.

Last edited:
The Black Market is now open!! More and more items will be added each day or so, so be on the lookout!

The shop will continue to be fleshed out as time goes on. But for now, please enjoy!

Last edited:

Bastian Roger

B
How about Bastian will offer up one job to get anyone object or payment you wish he is a pirate so he has no morals about pillaging

image0.jpg
The Captain considered the offer presented. Services for payment somewhat rare these days. Maybe this could be valuable.

Still though, an item is needed for trade. Item for item is common around here. Show me an item that you offer, then the sword could possibly be yours.

Bastian Roger

image0.jpg
Ah yes, the mindstones. Those are interesting pieces of technology. I’ve heard that you have some interesting droids to trade? Yes, very nice droids.

Tell you what, let me sell some of the droids for the mindstones. Hope we can do more business in the future!

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Alright y’all, the black market is now back open! Things should be smooth-ish for now.

Also, any of the items with green or red text, please do not purchase any of those. I am still waiting to receive the permission to sell those items. Thanks y’all!

image0.jpg
A captain can’t just go handing out items, sweetie. You should now that, since you are a pirate yourself!

I’m afraid just credits won’t do. The services might be worth something, but I will need a little bit more before that ring leaves my possession.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

image0.jpg
Such a beautiful weapon. The Shard of the Force is one that I enjoyed having in my collection, but I guess it is now time for a new home.

As for you payment, I suppose one or more items could do, but I would like to at least see these items first. Then, we can make a trade happen.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Last edited:

image0.jpg
That armor is a very nice offer indeed. It could fetch something nice for resale.

Unfortunately, professionals still have standards. Another client ( Cass Gemini Cass Gemini ) has yet to notify me about a counter offer. I will give them some time, but if there is no counter offer, than I will consider your trade.

Darth crihl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom