Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - :: I'm not sure who this Khonsu Amon fellow is that you and every other Meatbag keeps talking about, but I'm the sole proprietor of this interface. LT-137. Just for that, I'm going to charge you additional administrative fees for this transaction. Not only will you get your memory crystals, but you'll get one of the remaining loot boxes we've got in stock. Please note that we do not guarantee satisfaction with what you may or may not receive inside said loot box, and all purchases are final. ::

l4cMhOl.png

// File Attachment - Lootbox Content(s) Ledger. //:
-> CMD: Open

Running...
// ITEM //: [1] Electrum Lootbox
// Content(s) //:
  • [1] Flask of "Questionable" Alcohol.
  • [1] Star Tours Ticket; First Class to New Alderaan.
  • [3] Degraded Imperial Code Cylinders; Likely Reprogrammable.
  • [2,500 ''7] Galactic Standard Credits; Ingot Form with Various Denominations.
  • [2] Eye of Dianoga in Crystalline Jars.
  • [4] 10% Coupons for Various Illicit Materials; Including Spice and Mind Spiral.

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr - :: My kind of customer! Not only do you come to buy my goods, but you come to sell some interesting stuff as well! Of course, we'll give you those grenades for a nominal fee, and Big Luuie has missed you. As a favour between acquaintances, I've sent some of my Meatbags to give her a polish as well. It'll be the happiest of reunions. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk - :: You've easily become one of my favourite customers, which is rare for a meatbag. Alright, I'll transfer the Shears into your possession in return for that tanglefield. Enjoy shaving some shrubbery, or chopping people down to size, or whatever it is you organics do to maintain a garden. ::

Jane lovett - :: Sadly, Rainbow Gems don't have the same value as they used too, and Sith-Imperial Credits aren't worth the material they're made with, so we're going to need a considerably better offer to see about making this trade. If you've got relics or something precious to your meatbag self - perhaps we can consider making a deal. ::

Jane lovett - :: Alliance Credits would suffice, however we will require more than monetary compensation in return for the requested goods. These are rare and valuable items, meatbag, their worth is beyond simple coins. If you have something to trade, then perhaps we can make a deal. ::

Greetings, this is Colonel Rarr of the Antarian Rangers. I would like to purchase a quantity of the Anti-Drael Xenophage for a project we are working on. Actual amount is negotiable, but the more the better. Republic Engineering

:: We can provide several canisters of the Xenophage at fair market value(s), however, all that remains is what we shall get in return for our product - as it seems like the Antarian Rangers need all the edge they can get. Monetary compensation will only net you a small measure of this potent bioweapon, so if more is desired - then we will have to be persuaded with additional goods. ::

:: We can provide several canisters of the Xenophage at fair market value(s), however, all that remains is what we shall get in return for our product - as it seems like the Antarian Rangers need all the edge they can get. Monetary compensation will only net you a small measure of this potent bioweapon, so if more is desired - then we will have to be persuaded with additional goods. ::

For the moment, our resources are spread somewhat thin. I'd like to move forward and purchase whatever quantity you'd be willing to sell for monetary compensation. If you could also give me an idea of what kind of goods you would like access to, I can see about procuring them for future transactions.

Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr - :: That is unfortunate to hear that your available resources are spread too thin for your liking. Nevertheless, it's understandable given the situation you and your Meatbag Rangers often find themselves in with the Drael and their... covenant. For what monetary compensation has been made available, we'll give you Ten canisters of the Xenophage, but we'll throw in an additional Canister of the Virus - Free of Charge. I know, it's generous of us, but it's for a good cause. We simply consider it a down-payment on future purchases. ::

Wink

:: As for what goods we would like access too, or can be bartered in return for our goods? Preferably anything that's moveable and has value. War spoils, rare materials, weapons, technology. We would even be willing to accept Datacrons, and/or Holocrons - pending the validation and evaluation of their contents. ::

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
LT-137 LT-137

May not be your favorite customer with this offer, but consider this a promise to come back with better goodies.

I'd like to purchase 2x Vagrant-class Freighters with straight credits.

However, I'd like to add two well maintained relic DC-17 Hand Blasters, and one well maintained relic DC-15A Blaster Rifle, with also one brick of Beskar. I'll be coming back for that Beskar brick, though. The weapons are authentic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom