Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kal'oritsir - Bladesworn

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnimportantOddballBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a weapon fitting of a Goddess of War.
  • Image Source: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Game
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions:
    Acquisition of Kiin'dray Leather

[*]Primary Source: Me.
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Longsword
  • Size: One-handed, Two-handed
  • Length: 130 cm - Averge
  • Weight: 2.5 kgs - Heavy
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Soul-Steel effects
  • Lightsaber resistance
uTfWrcy.png

Strengths:
  • Heart of the Sword: As the sword was created with Soul-steel, there are various advantages that the blade gives. Lightsaber resistances and durability of what would be comparable to of as Phrik, Gives off massive amounts of emotions that can affect the user, and those around the user. Excitement and Resolve are the two main ones. It also provides an extra type of damage of a Kinetic blade.
  • Sword-Hammer: The Kinetic manifestation of the blade can come about in various ways. However, for this sword, it comes in the form of being able to hit much harder any any perceivable swing should be able to do. Swinging a sword with the average amount of strength (x) will provide a good clean strike. However, the Kinetic impact caused by this blade is amplified. (x5) Thus where as someone may think they will be struck with a weapon that is much lighter, will feel as though they are being hit much more heavily.
  • Aura of Power: The steel that the sword has been created from also gives off a list of emotions that can affect the user. It can inspire the user, and greatly increase their resolve in a fight, as well as those around them such as allies. However, this ability is limited towards allies to those who can control their emotions.*
  • Consume The Fear: As Kalee/Zoey knows the ability of Consume essence, She can feed upon the emotions of various individuals around her to strengthen herself. Additionally, she can also feed upon the emotions that the sword itself gives off. Thus, the sword is a direct cause for her to become empowered through the force.
Weaknesses:
  • Soulless-Steel: As the sword gets its name by being affected and imbued with the force, any force nullification bubbles nullify the emotions given off by the sword, and weaken the sword itself.
  • Souless Enemies: When facing enemies that do not feel emotions, such as droids, or beings who have had their emotions removed from them physically, (example) then the emotions given off by the sword would not affect those around the wielder. Making it difficult to face them compared to a different foe.
  • Consume The Fear: As much as Kalee knows the ability to consume the emotions of those around her, should she face someone who can also use the ability, it would mean that she would have to fight someone who could potentially be not affected by the emotions, but empowered by them. As the emotions affect everyone, it will affect allies, herself and her enemies.
  • Aura of Fear*: Much like the sword giving off the emotions of greater resolve and excitement, it also gives off the emotions of fear and panic. This can affect her allies as they too would feel these emotions. If they cannot control their emotions, then they could be susceptible to the power of this sword. Thus, fighting alone is an almost necessity to avoid friendly fire. Putting Kalee in more danger as she has to fight against others alone.
  • Stealth: As the weapon emits emotional charges, and is also force imbued, it can be sensed through the force, and thus would be difficult to hide herself, and the blade through the force if she attempted too.
  • Impact of the Emotions: Due to the massive surge of emotions, should someone have never faced a weapon like this before, it can overwhelm the opponent with emotions. Causing them to create mistakes that they would otherwise not have, or create a distraction within their mind. While Masters of the force could subdue these effects to some degree, it can affect everyone around the wielder. There are various ways this can affect those who are within the influence of the steel. It could be as simple has "emotional voices" that sway a person to feel a specific emotion, it could be an amalgamation of emotions that act like a mind scrambler and prevent 100% concentration upon normal tasks, as well as the force. It does not directly limit usage of the force, movement or other wise thinking. It only makes it difficult to concentrate upon force powers, and using focus to complete a specific task. An example would be a Force user using a specific Force power that "Requires concentration to great degrees," become more difficult to use, thus possibly requiring more time, energy or otherwise to use said force power. (Sidenote: How the person within the area of effect is affected is up to the writer. This ability does not have strict limits upon what can or cannot be done.)
DESCRIPTION
Zoey Marix. As a young apprentice trained with the use of a vibro sword, and shield. Never even once using a lightsaber until she was a Master in the force, and even then still does not use one. She traded up from her vibrosword, to a beskad that was given to her as she trained as a Mandalorian well before the destruction of Mandalore, and during the time when the Mandalorian Clans were considered the prominent gathering of this culture.

Once joining up with the Crusaders for a very short time, and now working with the Confederacy, she has gone in search for a mythical sword that once belonged to a goddess upon Exocron. Finding a broken, and shattered blade, it was reforged using various steels, that increase her own powers, as well as those around her, while also affecting enemies via the massive release of emotions that can disrupt force usage and concentration or focus upon the force.

However, for a woman who was born and bred for war, and bladed combat, She has learned and used Consume essence. A power that allows her to draw upon the emotions of others around her, and now so too, this sword. The sword hits harder than any like its weight and size, and is also lightsaber resistant to face off against those lightsaber jockeys.

Now claiming the title of Kalee, Goddess of War, and the Sword within the Moross Pantheon, Kalee has found this weapon suitable to her status, and her needs.

Impact of the Emotions: Due to the massive surge of emotions, should someone have never faced a weapon like this before, it can overwhelm the opponent with emotions. Causing them to create mistakes that they would otherwise not have, or create a distraction within their mind. While Masters of the force could subdue these effects to some degree, it can affect everyone around the wielder.

I see this more of a weakness rather than strength. If you could also specify the loss of focus/concentration due to the overwhelming emotions in the same weakness, that would be perfect.

[member="Kalee Bladesworn"]

[member="Zef Halo"], I assume you are asking me to change it from a strength to a weakness, and so I have. I also expanded on the description some, and added a sidenote should the question of how one would perceive the use of this ability be asked.

[member="Kalee Bladesworn"]

That's correct.

Kalee Bladesworn said:
It can greatly increase the users resolve and power

Kalee Bladesworn said:
it was reforged using various steels, that increase her own powers, as well as those around her,
I am unsure from where does this increase of power occur due to the blade? I understand the Consume Essence strength but this increase of powers directly from the sword while also increasing the power of allies - I can't seem to find to what to attribute it to.

• Projects the emotions of Excitement and Resolve
This quote is taken from the Soul-steel submission. Power is a vague term much like how a person can use the power of Inspire. I believe that this is what the strength in Soul-steel is. It just gives a minor form of the inspire force power should the person know how to control their emotions, or be around this steel for long enough to have the negative emotions not affect them as much as the positive ones.

I have gone ahead and edited the wording to remove power as I see now, that some could contribute that as to her gaining more physical or force power when that is not the case. It acts more like giving those who use the weapon inspiration to fight harder despite the odds put against them.

[member="Zef Halo"],

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom