Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

A'Sura Den A'Sura Den - :: Do Jedi even have that amount of Credits to drop on valuable wares? It doesn't matter, either way, Meatbag, that cash is mine now. Enjoy your trinkets. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Ghrom the Molten Ghrom the Molten - :: I'm glad someone's interested in the Echani piece. The Thyrsian's around these parts were thinking of using it as a pot for night soil. Surely this fine piece of craftsmanship will be better off in your hands instead. Enjoy it, and hopefully it fits - No refunds or take backs otherwise. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen - :: Get lost, Meatbag. We've got no interest in doing business with high-profile companies. That's heat the Black Market doesn't need. Come back to us when you've got less reputable avenues of connection, and something more than credits to trade. It's a Battlecruiser for Maker's sake. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Skajin var Imret Skajin var Imret - :: If only I was an Organic and could feel. That foot massage alone would be worth one quarter portion of a Xenophage Canister. However, your Organic wiles won't work on me. Nice try, though. For the Six Tons of Meeleenium Ore? I can offer you a Dozen Canister Tanks of the Xenophage. Won't be enough to save a Planet, but it should ideally put a large dent in whatever Horde that you and your companions come across. Might even be enough to make 'em turn tail and run too. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Taru Cadera Taru Cadera - :: I don't know this Adara, nor do I really care. I doubt she has enough credits to purchase this premium suit of Mandalorian armour anyways. You'll need to offer us more than just Credits to make this transaction worthwhile, even though I'd be doing a public service by clothing you in some armour. By the Maker, Meatbag, you look like skin and bone. ::

Goddaughter of the Sith Lord Lady of Secrets Taeli and goddaughter to Darth Prazutis not good enough for you? As her brother, I by extension of her have large coffers.

Anyway, droid, how about one of only two Kyber crystal which suppresses the force, my services to create a commissioned weapon(Or more than one), 6 tons Pure beskar and any credits to add up to its worth.

I also currently sell the most powerful sonic disrupters on any market, if you want a couple shipments of those I can get you them too...

All for the Guardian of Light Iron Skin

LT-137 LT-137

Last edited:
zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Taru Cadera Taru Cadera - :: Are your aural receptors malfunctioning? I said I didn't care who that was, and throwing a pedigree at me won't win you any favours. Especially here at the Black Market, Kid. However, since you've come to the table with some interesting items - we can talk business. I'm not interested in your services for commissioned weapons, or the sonic disruptors. Mandalorian tech holds little value around these parts, and if those weapons are as good as you claim them to be, they'd already be sold here.

Now, if you're willing to part with Six metric tons of "pure" beskar for a suit of armour? Well, that goes to show you're more than willing to cripple what dwindling resources your kind have left. So, sure - why not. We'll take the lot. Whatever we don't use could make for interesting scrap or target practice. Enjoy your new armour, Meatbag. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Skorvek Skorvek - :: Oh, credits will do fine, but we'll take those pearls and that rainbow gem off your hands too. These are quality items, after all. So enjoy your new trinkets, and don't get too handsy around the Black Market with those gauntlets, Meatbag. We're watching you. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Chris Walker Chris Walker - :: As much as the Market would appreciate your weapons, I think the Credits shall do just fine for a single crate of the Xenophage. Here's hoping you don't run afoul of any large hordes, Meatbag, a four canisters might not be enough to save your hide. ::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom