Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Imperius Imperius - :: I'm afraid what you've offered isn't enough to warrant a fair exchange, Meatbag. We need the product(s) that can move, rather than something that'll fill our storage lockers and cost us more in the long run. Come back to us with something of equal value, and we'll talk. ::

Last edited:
zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Deryn Kaaldos Deryn Kaaldos - :: That's quite the shopping list, Meatbag. Sadly, I'm only going to give you one of these lovely loot-boxes with the smartblaster pistol and rifle. I don't think you've got the funds required to complete the order. If you come back with something worth out while, then perhaps - we'll consider your fulfilling the rest of your order. ::

Last edited:
Alejandro's eyes pop open at the sight of this seemingly hidden and mysterious relic that was undoubtedly powerful in the force. A sith artifact, He hadn't seen one of those. He looked both ways and nodded.

"Oh... this is something, you got yourself a deal turbo, but ill be back with something worthy of that high speed suit one day!"

LT-137 LT-137

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Luc Rivers Luc Rivers - :: Yeah, we've got plenty left in stock, Meatbag. So, since you've got the Credits - you can just... hand those over, and you'll have yourself a brand new Sidearm in return. We'll toss in a few ammunition cartridges for an nominal fee, and will offer more in the future for an additional cost. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin - :: Thank you for your generosity, Meatbag. We'll be sure to add this to our stockpile and give you a significant percentage of the proceeds if and when this item is sold. Naturally, this depends on the market value for Force trinkets and the currency used to purchase the item. These are complicated times, after all. ::

You've been in a ship accident and hit your head, Ms Minik, the doctor had said. You'll just have to take it as it comes. You've even said yourself it's greatly improved, the headaches that is, and you can remember a great deal compared to just after your accident. Just wait.

Yes, her memories were coming back to her, but something didn't feel right; besides, it was taking far too long. Oda wasn't one for waiting and she was already considering alternatives. She'd heard some close to down and out spacers in a docking bay talking about spiral:

I'm Force, you're Force, we're all just Force, you know...but the big cred companies never want us to figure that out, Hu'uku! We gotta break out, man! Everyone needs to wake up!

Complete idiots, but maybe it was just what she needed. And what was that? Not addictive? Even better. Maybe she just needed a new perspective on things and that would help. Maybe the mindstones could let her see how she felt about the same memories before and after the experience? Her master Veles Oshu Veles Oshu was yet to send her off on another job and her credits for the month had just come in. Perfect time to turn the heating on high, stay in bed and figure out this sithspit.

'Hey-' Oda said, nodding at the storefront droid and lowering her voice. 'How much in GSC for three mindstones and some Mind Spiral? I'm thinking around 550?'

( Darth Kalyptos Darth Kalyptos | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . cool items! )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom