Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Jacen Rann Jacen Rann - :: The thirty boxes of ammunition alone will cost you an arm and a leg, as these babies aren't cheap to come by. If you want, we do have a Cybernetitist on call that can take care of those sacks of meat you call appendages. But, if you wanted to keep all of your digits where they are, I hope you've got a deep pocketbook as the price we're looking at is in the range of a few thousand credits. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Taji Nelson - :: You can buy however many of these as you like, Meatbag, provided you have the appropriate funds. But, uh, with whatever this Life Star thing is? I don't know if you'll have the Credits to funnel our way. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Jacen Rann Jacen Rann - :: Two thousand would be enough to get you the pistol and maybe two boxes worth of ammunition. We're looking at the more appropriate price of Five thousand, and don't think of trying any of that haggle magic with me, Meatbag. These components are expensive and aren't easy to come by. Their limited nature makes them a premium item, hence the expense. So, you taking them, or what? ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Jacen Rann Jacen Rann - :: Now, now, there's no need to insult my creator, Meatbag. She may be old, but she still does good work now and then. I'll gladly take your credits for twenty boxes of ammo, and a SmartBlaster™ Pistol, however. Enjoy your new toys and don't shoot an eye out. We don't offer refunds or medical services for damaged meat. ::

LT-137 LT-137

I need two RMS-MT28 Vagrant-class Medium Freighters, and twelve canisters of DEAF. I may not have the goods you want, and my credits are limited. Along with a few Aurodium ingots, I have two Force Dispersers and a Sith Regenerator.

However, if you'd be up for it, I'd love to buy one of those Lootboxes if you wanted to do a bit of gambling. Anything available that could fit inside, I'll pay a price for one. Rip off or not.

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Amali Mustra Amali Mustra - :: It's not every day that a Meatbag pays with pure aurodium these days, let alone rare Sith tech. So, two of those Vagrant-Class ships are yours with all the fixings, along with a dozen canisters of DEAF. In addition, we've also got a Lootbox for you, loaded with a few items inside. Just know, that all purchases are final and whatever you've gambled for is yours for the rest of your short, organic lifespan. ::

l4cMhOl.png

// File Attachment - Lootbox Content(s) Ledger. //:
-> CMD: Open

Running...
// ITEM //: [1] Electrum Lootbox
// Content(s) //:
  • [1] Piece of Alderaan; Encased In Resin - Collectiable Memorabilia.
  • [1] Deed to a Ruined Cantina in the Outer Rim Territories; Carte Blanche - Planetary Issue.
  • [4,000 ''7] Galactic Standard Credits; Ingot Form with Various Denominations.
  • [1] Rare and Generous Collection of Wookiee Pocket-Lint.
  • [5] Coordinates to Sith Vaults in the Outer Rim Territories; Contents Not Included.
  • [3] Datacrons; Detailing Historical Events and Lightsabre Forms - Possible Data Corruption.

l4cMhOl.png

// Sender //: THE SUNSWORN CONSORTIUM / LT-137 [:ENCRYPTED:]
// Recipient //:
Silver Shield Group Silver Shield Group / Tantamount Security Solutions
// Subject //: Purchase Order #360,576,256,990

The SUNSWORN CONSORTIUM approves the Supply Contract and Request from Tantamount Security Solutions for the following Items in Limited Quantities.
Please note that the terms of this Contract are CONDITIONAL, and may be subject to forceful repossession by the SUN GUARD should the terms be breached.

Accepted Currency;
Trade Federation Standard.
-> Converted into the Local Currency of
Thyrsian Solari.

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Dex Darkstar - :: Sure thing, Meatbag. But, uh, I can't gift wrap it for you. My digits aren't what they used to be and preem paper is almost impossible to find these days. So, enjoy the pistol - and try not to shoot someone's eye out. We don't cover medical expenses. ::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom