Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Zeltron Fixer

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.jpga16999a3-2c19-4150-a403-b1fae8855463Large.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a much-needed device
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The Zeltron Fixer has the ability to permanently remove the pink tone to a Zeltron’s skin, turning them into a normal skin color of their choosing
STRENGTHS
  • Allows for a Zeltron to receive a whole new skin color, and if done properly, no side effects either
  • Unless the process is interrupted, this procedure is complete harmless to a Zeltron
  • Very small amount of time needed for the procedure
WEAKNESSES
  • This is a permanent change. Once you have gone through with the procedure, there is no going back
  • The process takes about five minutes total. If anything were to interrupt this process, there could possibly be fatal consequences
DESCRIPTION
Ladies and gentlemen, the device you have all been waiting for. No long will the galaxy be filled with pink-skinned people. I mean, who has pink skin anyway so? It looks like a really bad sunburn.

Created on accident by Erdish, the device was originally intended to be a fantastic grill. But the lasers inside used for cooking ended up removing the pink color of the raw meat he was grilling. This led him to remarked the tech, creating a device that Zeltrons can use to make themselves feel normal.

This device will allow a Zeltron to change their skin tone, permanently. Once inside of the pod, the precise heat lasers will target the pink tone in the skin. After five minutes, the lasers will have removed the pink coloring, and would have reapplied a new color of the Zeltron's choosing.

We actually have a quote from a young man about his thoughts on the machine:

"NOT. A. ZELTRON!" -Okkeus Dainlei

Make the right choice. The less-pink right choice.

Last edited:
Two issues.

• It is a device that will be doing the entire galaxy a favor. If that isn’t a strength, then I don’t know what is
  • Theoretically can erase all Zeltron simp since there won't be any Zeltrons left to simp on
I am not allowing those as strengths. Think them over and do not use the word "Simp" which I had to look up a few minutes ago to know what it is. Not allowed. Rewrite them.

Second, add in to your primary source N/A if there is no source as it is blank right now.

Lastly as a small recommendation, write a little bit more description for the item as it barely describes it at all.

Let me know when you do this.
Erdish Hane Erdish Hane

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

I rewrote the Strenghts, should be more accurately fitted for the machine. I added N/A to the priory source as well.

I took your recommendation as well and add a little more to the description, hopefully fleshing it out some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom