Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Niki's Priddy General Goods Store

SnDA3Hw.png

Welcome to the Priddy General Goods Store!
Feel free to browse the catalog and view all of the product we have available at your leisure.
We have a broad selection of items largely based in the starship category at this time.
Commissions are available as well, as I do enjoy a good challenge.
Feel free to contact me via the holo-net terminal and I'll get back to you when I can!
Enjoy!

Members of The Family have permission to use submissions I create at/beneath the limited level and use my company as a manufacturer.
Members of the Rimward Trade League have permission to use submissions I create at/beneath the limited level and use my company as a manufacturer.
Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren has permission to use submissions I create at/beneath the semi-unique production level and use my company as a manufacturer.
Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest has permission to use submissions I create at/beneath the semi-unique production level and use my company as a manufacturer.
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta has permission to use submissions I create at/beneath the unique production level and use my company as a manufacturer.
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim / MANIAC MANIAC has permission to use submissions I create at/beneath the limited level and use my company as a manufacturer.

[x] - Organ-replacement Cloning - The new flagship of PGEM, a single purchase can restore one feature you wish to have back. Whether a skin graft of cloned skin, a replacement of an eye you lost, or even an organ that may not have developed proper or been damaged, a single purchase can make it right. - CM, MP (Requires marketplace purchase)

Materials
  • Anti-Shank Cloth - Designed to remove kinetic energy from the equation, this material will help keep knives and other fast* moving objects from doing terrible damage.
  • PGEM Textile-0003 Banterweave - A new spin on Anti-Shank Cloth, designed for use with most any purpose. Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM/C-0018 Alardite - A material for heavy starships with excellent energy and kinetic resistances. Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM/C-0036 Dunalmite - Open Market, Mass Produced starfighter material with decent resistances.
  • PGEM/C-0021 Chalardite - Closed Market, Limited-Production material. Extremely heavy for starship production with excellent energy resistances, and boasting several others. Starfighters are not a viable production out of this material.

Body Armor
  • PGEM/SCP - Open Market, Mass Produced General Use Jumpsuit and Armor Plating. Nothing terrifically technical or difficult to use
  • MGB-01 - Closed Market, Limited Produced Bodyglove for Mistryl Shadow Guard.
  • MCA-01 - Closed Market, Limited Produced Covert Mistryl Shadowguard Armor.
  • Phase II Haywire Armor | Medium Armor - Currently unavailable for purchase.

Blaster Weapons
  • Wrist Dazzler Hidden Blaster A practical design and mass produced for everyone to enjoy, the Wrist Dazzler is a sneaky wrist blaster weapon that won't catch the eye for the wrong reason. Highly customizable in appearance and operation, this device can fit most any being.
  • Particle-beam Blaster Pistol-01 Second Iteration - A particle based blaster pistol with general criteria as an everyone weapon, though containing a decent kick and light stock - Open-Market, Limited-Production
  • PGEM/Concealed Blaster-001 - Concealed Blaster Pistol for when you just need a hidden little kick to finish out your kit. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM/Modular Weapon Platform-001 - Modular Weapons Platform able to switch between between a pistol, assault rifle, and sniper rifle in one handy setup. - Open-Market, Limited-Production
  • Particle beam Disruptor Rifle-01 'Niki Special' - Disruptor Submachine -gun. Relatively well rounded in terms of capabilities aside from what some might consider a limited magazine in exchange for damage output. - Open-Market, Limited-Production

Open Market Starships

Mandalorian Arms and Armor Series

.48 Caliber Ammunition

Civilian Adjacent Items
  • G.E.R.B. - A civilian grade mask that allows beings without para-military training to wear something that will help them get to safety. Minor adjustment required upon receiving to ensure best experience/use.
  • PGEM Modular Equipment Supplement System - A Modular harness system for the being that wishes to be tactically stylish, or those genuinely needing something tactical without the heavy gear - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • Priddy General Labor Exoskeleton - An every-beings work exoskeleton when droids aren't reliable enough, or simply won't do for the skilled operator. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced

Physical Augmentations

Oddities
  • PGEM-Pf - Closed-Market, Semi-Unique pair of Phrik-flops. Yes, you read that right. Duel anyone in style, and give in to the urge to throw one.

Speeder/Swoop Bike

Starship Subsystems
  • PGEM-VOId - Scaling Variable Output Ion Drives with a neat Boost and Agility feature - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM-CfR/HG - Cold-fusion Reactor and Hyperdrive Generator combo, a single unit for all uses with auxiliary power systems added but with a hyperdrive drawback.- Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM-QKDm - Queen's Knight droid mod for your starship copilot needs. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM-USPS - Another all in one package with a focus on sensors. Limited security systems included. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM-VCR - Varied Communications Rectenna system that includes a number of communications systems in one bundle. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM-EoAFC - Pilot and co-pilot seat package for all of your need when flying your way through the stars. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM-NBD - A light creature comforts package for freighters and budget transport ships of all varieties. - Open-Market, Mass-Produced

Military Starfighters 50 meters and Under
  • The Forsaken Starfighter/Interceptor Droid - Droid starfighter and interceptor of unusual design. Made to be chased, the entire weapon loadout of this vessel is rear facing to entice enemy pilots to chase it before being attacked. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced
  • Gnat-class Priddy Droid Starfighter - Droid starfighter stripped of anything more than the basics for high squadron numbers, speed, and maneuverability. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced
  • Feverdream-class Priddy Droid Bomber - Droid bomber stripped of anything more than the basics for high squadron numbers, speed, and maneuverability. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced
  • PGEM/Droid Fighter-Bomber MK I - Droid Fighter-Bomber stripped of anything more than the basics for high squadron numbers, speed, and maneuverability. Open Market, Mass-Produced
  • Sensor Droid Support Starship MK I - Droid support starfighter meant to act as a sensor net system while in combat to provide tactical data information. Unarmed sensor droid capable of repairing ships around it. Closed-Market, Limited-Production (Eternal Empire)
  • Multi-role Droid Starship MK II - droid starfighter with two weapons systems. Capable of deploying as a dedicated bomber or starfighter to allow for mass use. Closed-Market, Limited-Production (Eternal Empire)
  • Misery Sphere Interceptor - Currently Unavailable for Sale.

Droids
  • The T.T.S.S.S Jitterbug Espionage Droid - A small droid, roughly the size of the average palm and loaded with tibanna gas and an ignition system. The simple droid brain allows it to seek out heat sources on it's own, while the built in camera allows for finer tuned exploration. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced
  • Priddy Shipyard Labor Droid - General construction droid for use in a shipyard. Nothing tremendously fancy save for it's small size and customizable features. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced
  • Nuisance Engine Droid - A large and heavy droid, capable of deploying self-built Nuisance droids while in the field. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced
  • Nuisance Droid Mark I - A small droid produced in field by a Nuisance Engine, armed with a singular weapon, it relies on swarm tactics to inspire fear and overwhelm an area. Closed-Market, Mass-Produced

Starship Weapons and Accessories

Closed Market Starships

Space Defense Platform
  • PGEM Bulwark Asteroid Platform - Closed market, mass produced 2000 meter asteroid designed defense platform based around heavy weapons and armor for cheap.

Locations

Custom Orders, Personal Items

Last edited:

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
The droid starfighters should be open market to correct? I would like to order 56 of them for my freighter with my thinking being I can fit 27 per 30 by 10 pod. Self-defense and for the SJC purposes for good of course.

Approved?

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

You get a set amount per order. The squadrons are 20 a piece so you can store the remainder as replacements. You'll get 3 squadrons for a total of 60 drones.

They are closed market, but available for purchase as they are mass produced.

Approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom