Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Niki's Priddy General Goods Store

Nyrasa Emrick Nyrasa Emrick

Keep in mind the heavy turbolasers go on vessels larger than 500 meters usually as it has been pointed out to me in my own submissions. Especially when mixed with the hypervelocity Cannons that also usually go on larger vessels, but you have approval for these items.

Miss Priddy,

I would love to purchase a fine woman's watch, happen to have one around? If it happened to be to also be a wrist dazzler that would be wonderful.

Yours faithfully

Untitled38_20220601093925.png

If at all possible could one lovely bounty hunting lady get her hands on a nice glove, with some good wrist support, in the fashion of a wrist dazzler?

Also if a PGEM/MWP-001 modular weapons system happened to come into the box. All paid for of course

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Greetings, Niki Priddy Niki Priddy . I know they're open market, But may I have your permission to utilize your .48 caliber line to manufacture an upcoming line of slugthrowers, potentially chambered for your munitions? And possibly to sell them with a sample of said munitions?

My daugher, Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla for example is very eager to see the weapon's potential realized

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom