Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Priddy Dissonance MK III Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
UArDD3H.png
K5aezkU.png

M4KNVCh.png

dHmKeLd.png

YumzdlF.png

NE5Rqvc.png

4jxDbOf.png

+ Turtle + The myriad of shield micropoles and Kirishima Cap drains aid in covering the weak spots along the hull as well as shifting the bulk of the shielding in any direction. Paired with a reinforced hull, the vessel can take a good deal of punishment and direct shield power as needed in any direction.
+ Advanced Slam + While active, the Advanced SLAM system gives this vessel alarming speed for a vessel it's size.
+ Queen AI + Not nearly as advanced as the Unique Variants, the Queens aboard each are capable of linking together while within range of one another and are capable of learning from more experienced AI as such.

WUZlVG1.png

- SLAM - The SLAM drive drains energy from a majority of the weapons system, though the turbolaser auxiliary generators can be rerouted to power the Bomblet Generator while the SLAM drive is active.
- One Direction - When the SLAM is active, the maneuverability of this vessel declines noticeably given the auxiliary thrusters are aiding in propelling the vessel forward.
- Queen AI - The AI have the potential to go rogue or offline in heavy Ion/EMP attacks. In rogue status, the core will need to be shut down manually, and both cases have potential loss to a large number of systems without proper crew in place to cover the formerly automated systems.

WZQLvxP.png

Minimum Crew Required: 6
Optimal Crew Complement: 51
Passenger Capacity: 20
Consumables: 11.5 months
Cargo Capacity: 3,000 Metric Tons
Another addition to the Priddy line of ships, the Dissonance line of vessels are a focus more into a more dedicated gun boat design. Capable of bringing alarming firepower to the rear of an enemy position or even of chasing down other vessels with SLAM capabilities.

Last edited:
I only have one issue with this submission.

Heavy Turbolasers are generally in the frigate/cruiser category...the former at being on a higher end scale of the tree. Even at Extreme for Corvette, Heavy Turbolasers should not be placed on them. I am asking to at least reduce them to regular turbolasers. If it is done, I will pass them through.

Let me know what you think or if you change it. As it stands, high armament for Heavy Turbolasers is a no go.
Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom