Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Empire

“We are the Eternal Empire! The end of the evolutionary line! The past is our faith. The present is our struggle. The future is ours to claim. And ours alone.” Vast, immersive lore. Gritty warzones. Political intrigue. Adventure rife with peril...

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Factory Manifest

Death before dishonour!
This includes submissions what EE members are free to use as equipment, and the like.

If someone has written a submission and would like to add it to the list, write a post in this thread or tell one of the staff.

HTfuLxc.png

ZU G A R A G E​
* Please note that the following factory submissions are ONLY available for Zweihander Union characters. While the Zweihander Union is a sub-faction of the Eternal Empire, ZU submissions are only available for characters in the ZU. For characters in the Eternal Empire that have no affiliation with the Zweihander Union, please refer to the above document for the Eternal Empire factory manifest.
ZU CORPORATE PERMISSIONS
Key
U = Unique [will need admin approval or personal purchase]
SM = Semi-Unique [will need admin approval or personal purchase]
LM = Limited
M = Minor
MP = Mass-Produced
S T A R S H I P S​
Fighters/Bombers
Droid Starfighters
Support Ships
Corvettes