Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N5iGm2l.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: Make a well-rounded fighter
Image Source: Me!
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Arms Dynamics
Affiliation: The Nothmiro Federation
Model: N-1 Hawk
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: Duraplast, Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Starfighter
Length: 10 meters
Width: 1.7 meters
Height: 1.9 meters
Armament: Average

4 Laser Cannons
2 Ion Cannons
2 Proton Torpedo Launchers (1 torpedo each)
Defenses: Average
Squadron Count: Average : 12
Maneuverability Rating: Average
Speed Rating: Average
Hyperdrive Class: Average : 2

STANDARD FEATURES

Standard Communications Array
Standard Deflector Shield Generator
Standard Ion Engines
Standard Life Support Systems
Standard Navigational Systems
Standard Repulsorlift Engines
Standard Sensor Array
Standard Starfighter Weapons: Laser Cannons, Ion Cannons, Proton Torpedo Launchers
Standard Targeting Systems
Can Enter Atmosphere and Land

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Astromancy Socket
Afterburners
Advanced Hyperdrive

Strengths:

Heavily armoured cockpit: The cockpit of this fighter is well armoured, helping to protect the pilot from weapons fire

Afterburners: This ship is equipped with afterburners, giving a temporary boost to speed at the cost of maneuverability

Precise hyperdrive: The hyperdrive of this ship is abnormally precise, helping it stay in rough formation when exiting from hyperspace

Weaknesses:

Radiation leaking drive: The drive on this fighter constantly leaks radiation, announcing its presence before dropping into realspace. This often gives enemies time to scramble their own fighters

Small torpedo complement: The fighter’s torpedo tubes only have 1 torpedo each, limiting its anti capital effectiveness

Afterburners: When the fighter's afterburners are engaged, the maneuverability of the craft is lessened to a degree

Description:

As the first dedicated fighter developed by Arms Dynamics, this well rounded fighter is built for supporting larger capital ships and defending them from enemy strike craft. The hyperdrive constantly leaks detectable radiation but allows a high degree of precision when dropping out of hyperspace.

The ship has a well armoured cockpit, the layered armour and lack of weak armourglass or transparisteel can allow the pilot to survive the near total destruction of the rest of the craft.

An odd quirk to allow both 4 laser cannons and 2 ion cannons in a relatively small spaceframe is that the torpedo tubes only have 1 shot each, limiting the damage this ship can do to capital ships.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, [member="Chris Walker"]! First and foremost, thank you for using the factory! I will be working with you through this submission and I hope we can get this done quickly and painlessly and you can get that fighter you want. So without further ado, just a couple quick and easy fixes and this should be golden.

Chris Walker said:
Maneuverability Rating: Average - Low with afterburners
Please just limit this to one rating. I understand what you were trying to get at here, but I would suggest just describing the drop to low maneuverability as a weakness for the craft.

Chris Walker said:
Speed Rating: Average - High with afterburners
Same thing here. Please just limit yourself to one rating per category in your submission. You can use the strengths/weaknesses or the the description to elaborate on circumstantial ratings.

Other than these two quick and easy fixes, everything looks good to me here from the initial review. Please tag me when you've made these changes and we'll see if we can push this through and you can have you fighter that you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom