Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Type X-1 Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starfighter
  • Length: 12 meters
  • Width: 3 meters
  • Height: 8 meters
  • Armament: 4 foward laser Cannons, 2 torpedo tubes, mag pulse war head lunchers. High
  • Defenses: Deflector shields, and Alusteel hull, High
  • Squadron Count: none
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very high.
  • Speed Rating: Very high
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2 avarage
  • Production: Unique
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • None
STRENGTHS
  • Powerful Weapons
  • Good speed and maneuverability
  • Good shielding and hull
WEAKNESSES
  • Needs support to be fully effective
  • Systems take up alot of fuel, so it needs constant refueling
  • Hard to control because of speed
DESCRIPTION
The ship is powerful with heavy firepower, and quite fast. The fighter is grey with red marking. It has a one man crew. The fighter is mainly used for supported combat, as it needs a carrier to refuel, so long distance travel is not its friend. The fighters controls are vary hard to control, so only good pilots can control it.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Varloc Varloc So, more than a few issues here, unfortunately. I'm just going to list them out in good old list format style.
  1. The link to your image cannot be to a google search, please link to where the image is hosted, which is very clearly Wookiepedia.
  2. The link to your image cannot be listed under primary source, that's for a wookie article or other source of information upon which you're basing your submission on.
  3. If you used no one else's work on this submission, then please list N/A or none under permissions.
  4. Please link your production company, faction and your character.
  5. Please list more than Alusteel under materials, clearly the fighter isn't just a literal flying block of alusteel. If you're unaware of what else you'd like to specify, just list 'starfighter components'.
  6. I'm sorry about this, but could you please spell 'very high' correctly?
  7. I wouldn't quite constitute four laser cannons and two proton torpedo launchers as deserving a very high armament rating.
  8. On the subject of ratings, you're missing a rating for your defenses and your hyperdrive.
  9. Staying on that subject, you're +8 over balance with four Very High ratings.
    1. I think you've misunderstood the squadron rating, the squadron rating regarding any accompanying fighters, but rather how many fighters there are in a typical squadron featuring this craft. Like there are typically 12 X-wings, or 12 TIEs, this seems like a fighter for a single person, seems best if you drop the squadron count to 'None'.
  10. You're going to need to mention your speed as well under strengths.
  11. On that subject, you need to have the same number of strengths and weaknesses.
  12. Your description is far too short. A short paragraph in the very least is what's expected.
That should cover the majority of issues. Please tag me once you've made the changes.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

Alright, we're getting there! Still need the hyperdrive rating, which in this case is average. Also need you to list the production rating for your fighter. Which would need to be Limited at most to solve your balance issue. Also, you're going to need to list your image under image source. You still need to mention the speed under strengths. You haven't changed the materials either.

Fix those issues and tag me Varloc Varloc

Shuklaar Kyrdol

SInce it's a fighter for one person, as in very specifically for your character, make the production unique. You still haven't linked your faction. You also still haven't linked your character. Can you add a line or two per strength and weakness? Varloc Varloc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom