Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ZMD-C3 "Saturn" Tactical enforcer droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
john-hoagland-robotspider6.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Nargath Holdings
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Model: Zeta-Type ZMD-C3 aka Saturn class

• Production: Limited
  • Modularity: No
  • Material: Durasteel skeletal structure and plating, Duraplast internal cranial casing, ZEUS Droid Brain, Polyfibe wiring for winch
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 125 kg
  • Height: 1.95m
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments:
- Thermal Detonators x4
- Twin double lasercanon

• Misc. Equipment:
- Built in winch with grappling hook
- Standard Personal energy shield
- Scanner Pack
- Built in scope

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Climbing ability
  • All terrain mobility
  • High decision making capacity
  • High tactical advancements and calculus
  • Able to connect and communicate with other droids and droid brains of similar make over a range of 100 km
Strengths:
  • Armed with powerfull weaponry
  • Capable defense thanks to product design and the aditional personal energy shield
  • Very mobile droid with all terrain capacity
Weaknesses:

• Exposed joint areas which could be seen as potential structural weak spots
  • Weak against EMP and Ion attacks.
  • Can be hacked: though hacking will prove to be rather difficult, it is still an issue all droids need to deal with.

DESCRIPTION

The Zeta type Multipurpose Droid- designation Combat or ZMD-C for short has been researched and developped under the Mercury program by Nargath Holdings. It is the first of a whole line of droids envisioned by the company to further introduce the benefits and variety of uses for their ZEUS droid brain ai.

The ZMD-C3 was another within the line of these droids, this time designed to be a heavy hitter on the battlefield thanks to the strong sidemounted lasercannons and the crablike limbs, allowing for nearly any terrain to be passible for this machine. Thanks to the built in winch and grappling hook, even vertical terrains pose no immediate threat. Though limited in production numbers, Nargath Holdings believes this to be the next step in the age old Droideka design of the old days.

[member="Credius Nargath"]

Gosh, this is a nice-looking submission! Really well-done and a nice concept for a reliable, tough droid.

Hi, it's me, Vis, and I will be reviewing this submission.

At first glance, all I see are a couple of minor things. First, if you could, please link the Droideka in the "Canon Links" section, since you mention them in the description.

Regarding weaknesses, you seem to have left the "T" off of the word "Joint" in the first one, and it might cause some confusion down the line so you may want to catch that. Also, I would recommend that you divide the second weakness: Make the vulnerability to EMP/Ion and the hacking issues into separate points.

That's really about all I am seeing, otherwise a very solid submission overall. Nice job!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom