Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech D16 slugthrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
vistorovschi-victor-heavy1.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: hades corp
  • Affiliation: hades corp
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: D16 slug thrower
  • Modularity: n/a
  • Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Material: slug thrower materials, durasteel, power cells and electronic parts
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthower
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Very large
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output: Extreme.
  • Recoil: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Select fire control system of semi auto or fully auto
  • the 20×110mm is the primary ammo used for the D16 slugthrower
  • Utilizes A electronic motor and Electronic firing system Removes the chance of Misfires and failure to feed by the use of an electric current to fire a cartridge instead of a centerfire primer or rimfire primer. And with the Electronic motor being paired to the electronic trigger it allows for much more precise tailoring of the firerate of the weapon
STRENGTHS
  • cover what cover: to to the nature of this ammo its capable of shredding light and medium armored vehicals, anything short of bunker or military grade barriers is going to provide zero protection agaisnt this ammo
WEAKNESSES
  • Heavy weapon: Hope you dont mind wearing power armor or reinforcing your weapons platform because without that theres no possible way of useing this otherwise as this is so heavy and the recoil coupled with the weight makes this so unweildy otherwise.

• Requires the use of power cells to utilize the electronic motor and trigger system
DESCRIPTION
Hades corp developed these slug thowers originally as a gift to a corperation that provided them with the proper supplies to start up their corperation after sending out the first shipment of this "go big or go home" weapon they chose to set the weapon to mass production to make the most out of its success. Those who end up using these weapons would note that the weapons themselves Utilize a electronic trigger system paired with a elecronic motor to control the guns fire rate as well as prevent misfires and failures to feed. Its due to this that the weapon has controllable average firerate for both its semi auto and fully auto modes

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Hello, I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission today. It's ambitious, but it's got a few problems we're going to need to work through first.

First problem is the image source. You state it's a Doom 2016 asset. That would be fine if it was a screen shot from gameplay. However a quick search yielded that the image you used is located here. Please change the image source to reflect this.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
You must link your manufacturer and the company mentioned in your affiliation. You also appear to have a typo in there where you've left in part of the template in the affiliation listing.

Additionally, you list power cells and electronic parts as being part of this weapon, yet later you note it as being a slugthrower. If you're trying to imply that this is a coilgun/railgun, you'll need to change what you've written under the next section to reflect this.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Two problems here. Firstly, you can't really list the rate of fire as being 'low' in an automatic weapon. Two, you cannot add on a 'Penetration' field as per a recent decision in the Factory.

SPECIAL FEATURES
Firstly, 950 JDJ is far too large. I assume you mean .950 JDJ. Please change it reflect that. Second, .950 JDJ isn't a round that is familiar to most people, nor does it exist on Chaos nor canon/EU Star Wars. For that reason, specify the round's dimensions as GRAU or NATO rounds are listed (eg. 5.45x39, 5.56x45).

Second, please remove that from your special features. We try to stay away from too many hard numbers in factory. Additionally, if your weapon is indeed a railgun or a coilgun, then that calculation would be considerably off as well.

STRENGTHS
cover what cover: to to the nature of this ammo its capable of shredding light and medium armored vehicals, anything short of bunker or military grade barriers is going to provide zero protection agaisnt this ammo
That is more or less calling damage. Please leave it at the potential to damage.

DESCRIPTION
Please expand on the operation of the weapon in the description.

fix it

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
i recommend you research why electronic parts would be utilized is fire arms yourself as its not a coil gun or a railgun but uses those parts for electronic systems within the gun. but i fixed it for you.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
i removed the penitration and fixed things around a bit more. however your wrong about a fully auto weapon not being able to have a low firerate. AA12 a fully auto shotgun is the lowest fully auto weapon rate of 300 rounds per minute which is still low fireing. please do your own reasearch before offing your opinion as fact

SPECIAL FEATURES
didnt need to do this if people werent framilure with it they can look it up but fixed that issue for you.

DESCRIPTION
fixed it

Shuklaar Kyrdol

Ty Sibo Ty Sibo
  • Maintain a polite and constructive dialogue with Factory Staff at all times. Be respectful.
Your behavior is in direct violation of the rules as quoted above, so let this be your first and last warning. Factory and codex staff are volunteers, they spend their free time doing this. When a submission is being judged, no matter who is judging it, it would behoove you to behave politely. We all have our moments, and we all have bad days, but regardless of what you think about what a judge knows or doesn't know you will speak to them politely. In any event, since I am bereft of telepathic abilities, I can't read your mind. So when you write a barebones submission that's very difficult to read, I can't help but make assumptions based on what little you've put in there.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
i recommend you research why electronic parts would be utilized is fire arms yourself as its not a coil gun or a railgun but uses those parts for electronic systems within the gun. but i fixed it for you.
If you'd mentioned what those parts are I wouldn't have to assume. You didn't, so I assumed and asked. Let's get that much clear.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
i removed the penitration and fixed things around a bit more. however your wrong about a fully auto weapon not being able to have a low firerate. AA12 a fully auto shotgun is the lowest fully auto weapon rate of 300 rounds per minute which is still low fireing. please do your own reasearch before offing your opinion as fact
As per the template, something considered to have a 'Low' fire rate isn't considered to be an automatic weapon. We're not talking about the comparative cyclic rates of automatic weapons here, despite your insistence on doing so.

SPECIAL FEATURES
didnt need to do this if people werent framilure with it they can look it up but fixed that issue for you.
No, as the submitter of a weapon it's on you to be specific about the round. Not someone reading the submission.

apoliges I kinda thought you were making assumptions on firearms with no real knowlage of how some are my bad, its not the first time ive run into that, had to explain to a staff on a seprate site that a hunting rifle isnt some wood with a metal scope and trigger.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

Ty Sibo Ty Sibo Apology accepted, nonetheless keep in mind what I said. I don't want to have this conversation with you again, nor do I want to see anyone else given this kind of attitude.

With that out of the way, The changes you've made are good. I'll put my stamp of approval on it. Just remember to use it responsibly, and try not to have too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom