Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Predator Class Heavy Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
starship_profile__predator_class_star_destroyer_by_vince_t_d7l1ld5-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Cruiser
  • Length: 2200 meters
  • Width: 1100 meters
  • Height: 450 meters
  • Armament: Very High : 24 Quad Turbolaser Batteries, 48 Dual Turbolaser Batteries, 100 Turbolasers , 30 Missile tubes [carrying up to 4 concussion or cluster projectiles each], 100 Quad Lasercanons Point Defense System, 6 Taurus Mk I Heavy Ion Pulse Cannons , 12 Ion Cannons, 10 heavy duty tractorbeams.
  • Defenses: Very High : Dual Layered and secondary Shielding, Molecular shielding , Thermal shielding , R.I.A.R.
  • Hangar Space:
    2000 Meters: Very Low: 6

[*]Hangar Allocations:

[*]Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
[*]Speed Rating: (Choose from: Very Low
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2 with 10.0 back up
STANDARD FEATURES
Starship Sensor Package
Starship Ion Engines
Starship Hyperdrive
Starship Shield Generators
Thermal Shield Generators
Particle Shield Generator
Starship Repulsorlift Engines
Starship Maneuvering Thrusters
Starship Communications Package
Starship Life Support System
Starship Escape Pods x100
Starship Inertial Dampeners
Starship Medical Bay
Starship Barracks
Starship Hangars
Holonet transeiver
Encryption modules
Tractorbeam generator

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:
  • Very High offensive potential due to the heavy ion canons, spread out point defense system and automated targeting systems.
  • Very high defensive capacity due to the R.I.A.R.'s near limitless energy, allowing for double layered and secondary shielding, molecular and thermal shielding and use of carbonite and lamina steel for strengthening purposes.
  • Highly automated vessel, needing far less crew than comparable ships, allowing for greater troop transport and for more accurate jumps and calculations.
Weaknesses:
  • Very low maneuvrability: Due to the heavy weight of both the heavy ion pulse canons and the R.I.A.R. this ship is not suited for speedy maneuvres.
  • Very Low Speed: Due to the heavy weight of both the heavy ion pulse canons and the R.I.A.R. this ship is not capable of exhilerating speeds and relies more on shockpower rather than agility.
Description:
Designed to be a large, intimidating starship to position itself between the Allegiance Class Star Destroyer and the old Princeps Heavy Battle cruiser, The Predator is relying on the best the EMS have to offer in the form of their high technological Repulsor Arc Ion Reactor and their Taurus Mk I heavy ion pulse canons, but also mitigating some of the older ship's issue through the use of different metals for the inner components to raise the original weakness against EMP and ION projectiles to be more on par with less automated ships. The use of the Shield disruption projector also helps for combat against smaller, speedier ships to have a trump card in case of a stalemate. All in all, the Predator is the first of a new and improved line of battleships coming from the Eriadu Manufacturing Shipyards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom