Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC TX-1 Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
• Intent: This is the TX-1 robot, dedicated for The Red Dragon faction. This makes up about a half to three-quarters of the whole army.
• Image Credit: Nessarose ([member="Scherezade deWinter"]), Forbes
• Role: The TX-1 robots are the major droid army for The Red Dragon. If there are a war, these robots will be in the front line ready for action.
• Links:
GENERAL INFORMATION
• Unit Name: The Robo Army. (TRA)
• Affiliation: This is for The Red Dragon.
• Classification: Infantry
• Equipment: They carry a WESTAR-34 blaster pistol, but they can use a PLX-1 Portable Missile Launcher, PLX-4 Portable Missile Launcher, Bowcaster, Thermal Detonator, or a EE-4 Carbine Rifle, if they can find them on the battlefield.
• Description: The TX-1 robots are light and act like what a real human would. This is because it has the brain of a human inside it. When The Red Dragon kills its victims, the victim’s brains go inside the robot. They are a updated version of a OHK-99.
COMBAT INFORMATION: Large/Common
• Unit Size: Large
• Unit Availability: Common
• Unit Experience: Recruit
• Combat Function: They are the main backbone of the army. They will need support from other members of the army. Since they are usually made from slaves or soldiers, they multiply greatly.
Strengths:
• It can think like a human.
• It can fight very well with different weapons on the battlefield.
Weaknesses:
• The robots can feel emotion and pain.
• It can get be destroyed on water or ice planets, due to circuitry.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Mike V’Trechen was trying to punish a enemy spy. He decided to turn him into a robot. After several tests with the robot, Mike decided to do that with all of his enemies. His enemies will run in fear, but it will paralyze everyone that crosses paths with them. It would be a good way to repurpose the not purpose able.

[member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Hey there :) Scary little critters, best not get caught by the Red Dragon!

There are several things though;
As this is a droid army, you need add to the submission what model of droid this is. If it's a canon model, just link to it, but if it's not, there needs to be a factory submission for the model. You can link to the model from the description.

Other things:

The image credits need to link to the page on which the original image can be found, rather than the URL of the image. I need you to edit the Frobes link into a correct one please.

• Equipment: They use a WESTAR-34 blaster pistol.
I need you to link to the Wookie page on the pistol please (or a factory submission if it's member-made).

Strengths:
• It can think like a human.
• It can fight very well with different weapons on the battlefield.
For the second strength - could you list at least some weapons that this unit can use? Also, if they use different weapons, please make sure to mention this in the Equipment section.

Please tag me back once you've made the edits and let me know what you're going to do with the droid model :)

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

I have a couple of questions.

Scherezade deWinter said:
As this is a droid army, you need add to the submission what model of droid this is. If it's a canon model, just link to it, but if it's not, there needs to bea factory submission for the model. You can link to the model from the description.
This is a updated version of OHK-99. (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/OHK-99) Do I still need to do a factory submission or can I just link it?

Scherezade deWinter said:
For the second strength - could you list at least some weapons that this unit can use? Also, if they use different weapons, please make sure to mention this in the Equipment section.
I did not see a equipment section. Where would that be located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom