Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Slinger Infini MK I "Raider" Intercepter

Status
Not open for further replies.
eric-geusz-render-paint-4.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Interceptor
  • Length: 8.5 meters
  • Width: 7.5 meters
  • Height: 2.4 meters
  • Armament: Average
  • Defenses: Low
  • Squadron Count: Low | 6
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average | 1
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Fusial Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Automated Navicomputer
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Starfighter Weapons: Laser Cannons, Concussion Missile Launcher
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Highly maneuvrable: For a starfighter or an interceptor maneuvrability is key and thanks to the automated navicomputer and the overall design, fast flightpattern corrections are possible and allow for a very good agility during flight.
  • High speed interceptor: Due to the use of Fusial engines rather than the normal ion engines, a higher power output is possible, allowing for higher speeds in comparison to other contemporary starfighters and interceptors.
  • Heat resistant: The carbonite coating on the ship's outer plating allows for smoother atmospheric entry and exits, which are a bonus in any stealthy operation.
  • Less visible: though still visible with the naked eye, the heat resistant carbonite coating also allows for the very important duty of rendering the small ship nearly invisible to all but the most hightech sensory arrays.
WEAKNESSES
  • Only the basic defences: though the ship itself might be tough, it still lacks basic shielding, which can cause some trouble when facing well armed and armoured opponents.
  • low squadron count: Due to this ship's cost of both materials and production, the output is low and due to a low output it's squadron counts are low. This means it is not exactly a good ship for swarm tactics which are prevalent in many navies in the galaxy.
  • Weak to electric attacks: with high automation comes the risk of being more susceptible to electrical attacks and possible hacking.
DESCRIPTION
Originally created by N&Z Umbrella Corporation, the Slinger MK I "Raider" Interceptor license was bought by InfiniVerse and given several upgrades to it's armament. With it's new upgrades the now Slinger Infini MK I "Raider" Intercepter is a more powerful foe. The Slinger Infini Class Interceptor is the first InfiniVerse product being introduced on the Infini line. As part of a new deal between InfiniVerse and Nargath Holdings, old models and products from Nargath Holdings are given to InfiniVerse to cleaned up and updated, selling to more exclusive clients.

Last edited:

Fiolette Fortan

F
Ben Craig Ben Craig your weakness of, "not exactly cheap," is not acceptable as a weakness. I'll need this to be changed to something that can be countered by potential opponents in PvP before I can approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom