Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Return to Stygian | GA Rebellion of TSE's Krayiss and Jelucan

hygedshjn.png

f79H2tx.png

rex2.png

// Outer Rim Territories - Stygian Caldera // Esstran Sector - Sith Worlds // Krayiss System //
// Templestone - Outskirts. //
Allies: The Galactic Alliance.
Enemies: The Sith Empire.
Objective: Guerilla Warfare.
NPC Complement: Various Templestone Citizens.

RZ9C064.png

= T H E N =

“To review today’s lesson,” Gideon began, with a small audible sigh chasing his words. “When engaged, Sith troopers won’t be standing still. Their flash training gives them the most basic combat maneuvers, especially in urban settings.” To further reinforce the point he was trying to make, the ARC Trooper threw himself against the face of a ruined wall. The overgrown thicket of vine’s jostled in silent rage as the heavy warplate clattered against the surface. “They’ll be constantly moving throughout the terrain, relentlessly advancing towards the enemy with their weapons raised. They’re programmed to know no fear in the face of adversity, and won’t hesitate to gun you down if you’re caught out of cover.”

Shouldering his service weapon, Gideon showcased a few movements and maneuvers that he encountered during his lengthy career against the Sith and their Empire; alongside their countless predecessors. His movements were slower than he was used too, as the man did his best to mimic his Sith-Imperial counterparts, rather than operate with the alacrity befitting a combat veteran. “So,” the ARC Trooper began again. “Your best advantage is to plan ahead, to strategize the encounter while their attention is fixated elsewhere. Watch how they move through the streets, and how they operate as a Unit.”

“Gene-printed Clones are often superior when it comes to pack tactics, as they’ve spent their entire lives with their squad-mates. But, as Guerilla Fighters - you’ll have the advantage of knowing the terrain.”

As Gideon’s ebony-hewn warplate dragged across the ruined wall, the man rapped an armoured knuckle against the vine-choked surface; signalling the would-be Soldier on the other side. When his armour-shrouded person stepped clear of the more intact portion of the wall, the once-hidden Guerilla Fighter made their move. Soot-stained hands reached out from cover and grabbed at the ARC Trooper’s armoured collar. Once a clumsy purchase was attained, the Fighter struck out with a whittled wooden dagger. Like the Alliance Soldier had taught them, just days before, the Guerilla Fighter went for the exposed ribbing situated below the helmet - as it was the most accessible weak point for the man to exploit.

“In knowing the terrain, it’ll make the coming battle all the easier. You’ll know where the best places are to hide, and strike, before the Sith troopers know what’s coming. As Jarron here beautifully demonstrated for us, he used the advantage of his surroundings before making his move. While his grip on my collar was clumsy, the sudden plunge that followed after was sufficient enough to make the kill before a Sith trooper could react.”

“But,” One of the Guerilla Fighters interrupted. “The Sith claim that their soldiers are all-seeing and all-knowing. How can we fight against that?”

Gideon chuckled. “That’s nothing more than propaganda. They’re not all-seeing, nor all-knowing. When fully armoured, their vision’s restricted to what’s displayed on their helmet’s HUD, or whatever information their sensors managed to pick up. Auditory amplifiers and Sonar are useless in urban settings, as there’s too much ambient interference for them to make a clear picture. There will be rubble crunching under their own feet, just as it shifts under yours. There’s likely to be armoured formations moving through the streets, alongside several variations of repulsorcraft operating nearby.”

“The same goes for their EM, or Electromagnetic sensors. The wargear I’ve given and stolen for you won’t register on their threat index, making you seem as hostile as a hab-block’s radiator on their scopes.”
Some of the Guerilla Fighters laughed at the thought. It was a blessed reprieve from the serious demeanour that Gideon often displayed, and served to help break some of the overhanging tension. These people had suffered in the Sith’s wanton purge of their populace, and many flocked to his proverbial banner in the hopes of avenging their fallen kin. Such a burden weighed heavily upon their modestly-trained shoulders.

Thus, if a moment of levity could give them back a shred of their humanity? Then Gideon would do his best to ensure they not only emerged victorious, but also with their humanity intact.

“Sadly, the same can’t be said if you’re caught out in the open. Their scanners will see you, and you’ll be dead faster than you can tuck-tail and run. So, don’t get caught out in the open. Always move from one piece of cover to the next. Even if you are spotted, for whatever reason, you’ll have the advantage of whatever terrain you managed to duck behind - if engaged.”

“Keep yourself level-headed. Don’t give into your feelings of revenge. That’s how they win. They seek to destroy whatever shreds of hope you can muster with overwhelming odds, and keep you as willing slaves to fuel their crumbling Empire.” Gideon knew that he was asking the impossible with those words, but it was a nugget of advice that would undoubtedly keep them alive in a firefight. If they panicked or became enraged - the Sith would gun them down with ease. All of their training and passion would’ve been wasted.

“Now,” Gideon breathed, breaking the silence that began to blanket his surroundings. The Guerilla Fighters that were situated around him tore their gaze away from the dataslates that filled their gloved hands, and refocused on the ARC Trooper in their midst. “I think it’s time that we graduated from stationary targets and whittled daggers. When we take our fight to the Sith, they won’t be standing still or be harmed by wooden sticks. You need practice with the real deal before taking everything you’ve learned to the battlefield.”

It was then that the ARC Trooper tilted his helmet, directing his attention towards another of his kind. “Whisper!” Gideon called out. “Bring over a few of the prisoners we took yesterday. It’s time these Grunts got their knives dirty.”

= N O W =

“I see a platoon of troopers near the Generator,” Gideon said, as his eyes were suddenly bathed in the false-firelight of his helmet’s visor. When the rangefinder snapped down, his genetically-enhanced vision swam with countless details. Not only could his armour’s systems accurately determine the distance between himself and his targets, but they also offered an ever-shifting threat markers too. “There’s also two repulsorcraft nearby, alongside a handful of battle droids patrolling the perimeter.”

“I don’t like our odds,” Jarron whispered. “We’ve only got a few rifles on hand, with maybe a thermal detonator or two. We don’t have enough firepower to take out those Speeders, let alone the platoon of Sith and their battle droids.”

Jarron was right. They didn’t have the required firepower. But, what they did have was the terrain advantage. As they were situated in a nearby structure, the small fireteam of would-be Rebels commanded an impressive field of view. Not only that, but the structure was composed almost entirely of duracrete - which provided them ample cover against the lethality of the Sith-Imperial guns. With both advantage’s in hand, there was a possibility that Gideon and his team could turn the odds in their favour.

“I agree,” Gideon conceded. “We don’t have the firepower to go toe-to-toe. However, what did I spend these past weeks doing?”

Jarron smiled, wryly. “Teaching us how to fight, unconventionally.”

Exactly. Now, numbers aside - tell me how you’ve even the odds.”

For several moments, Jarron was silent. His eyes darted from one portion of the coming battlefront to the next, drinking in the details and seeing what weaknesses there were for him - and his comrades to exploit. After a few minutes, Jarron lowered his Quadnoc’s and began fleshing out his burgeoning plan.

“As the battle droid’s are patrolling the perimeter, there are several sections left unguarded along their route. They’re focused on what’s in front of them, rather than what’s behind them. We can use that to our advantage and sneak into their repetitive cordon.”

Gideon nodded. “That’s good. Now, what about the Troopers and the Speeders?”

“The Speeders are unmanned,” Jarron continued. “If we’re quick enough, we can commandeer them before the Troopers can react. Their guns could easily tear through the patrolling battle droids as they move to intercept.”

“Good,” Gideon repeated. “But, with your focus on commandeering the speeders and dealing with the battle droids, what’s happening with the Sith troopers? I doubt they’d allow you to steal their vehicles.”

“That’s where you and the rest of the team come in. We only need two people to steal and operate the speeders. Their guns look automated and likely respond to the operator’s wishes. If they don’t? Well, we can always run the shiny bastards over.”

Gideon chuckled at that remark. “Agreed. If they remain in such close confines, a single thermal detonator would take them all out. If not, I’m sure the crossfire from a multi-pronged approach would finish the job.”

So,”
the ARC Trooper continued. “Are you ready? We don’t have long before the show begins.”

Jarron nodded.

“We’re as ready as we’ll ever be.”

~-~*~-~

Relevancy Taglist:
| Suri Vullen Suri Vullen | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka |​

Last edited:
if they're watching anyways

The idea of being chosen for something had always shaken her. The Force, most of all.

For a while she'd managed to ignore it; the title of Shield could be granted to anyone. After all, they were all 'chosen' by the Force, were they not? Blessed with a small thing which they could cultivate. When Zoryu had emerged on Ziost, proclaiming her to be Shield of the Jedi, she'd only seen it as encouragement to go beyond her limits.

She was no Skywalker -- she certainly didn't want to be, given the history of the name -- but she supposed it was fitting, in some small way. A spark of daring, those contending with the old and tired to bring great change, and eventually balance. She could only hope not to incur the rest of that legacy.

Alongside Aaran and Ishida, Auteme pressed into the courtyard before the library. Much like Korriban, the darkness here felt ancient -- much like Korriban, that darkness was quick to manifest. The other groups had sped off to do battle with the library's defenders, but Strike Team Skywalker's path soon became blocked.

Red and shadowed they emerged, dressed in robes so heavily dark they nearly masked the ethereal nature of the sorcerers. Auteme recognized the tentacled beards of the Kissai. Only three emerged at first, yet from the moment she'd set foot within the courtyard she felt as though she were being watched by many more.

"The Court is called," rasped the leader. The other two uttered a harsh Sith phrase, and the flagstones beneath the Jedi's feet began to rumble.

Last edited:

hbndsex.png

C2cDC7J.jpg

//: Objective //: Face the Nightmares //:
//: Target //: Eva Betrik Eva Betrik //:
//: Allies //: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze //: Yula Perl Yula Perl //: Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca

5a7eff6add47200c70dc97ecf86681cbdff5be45.png

Wildfires

Into the fray once again.

Viers wondered what made her continue to follow Dagon into places such as this, why she continued to agree to fight with him alongside the New Jedi Order. Time and time again, she had expressed her feelings about the group, but still, she always answered Dagon’s call. It was an unusual moment for the young monk; she walked unprotected by the shadows she had made her home. Along with Dagon, she was teamed up with a white-haired man and a woman who -- Viers sneezed in succession. She dug into her white robes and pulled out a tablet, and swallowed it quickly.

The woman they were with stood near Dagon. The small interaction made the Corellian’s chest tighten, and she suddenly felt sad. “Let’s try not to mess this up, yeah?” A voice, obviously the other woman, broke Viers’ thoughts. Looking up from under the white golden trimmed hood, Viers nodded and returned the thumbs up. “Yeah.” Her voice was quiet as she looked around; their mission was simple - but something in her gut told her there was more. Pausing, she remembered the others didn’t know what to call her. “I’m Viers; I’m going to move up ahead - I can get there without anyone seeing.”

She glanced at Dagon; he knew her abilities and figured it was why he reached out to her. However, something more resided behind the look she gave him, and she felt her muscles tense again. “I’ll be back.” Instantly, Viers disappeared from sight, folding herself into the Force. As quickly as she disappeared from view, her force presence also disappeared from the others.

Slowly, Viers headed forward of the group. If anything, she could scout and make sure things were safe. Working as a team was very new to her; she was used to partnerships and working alone. The monk moved light on her feet as she continued deeper; she could sense the taint that covered this planet with each step. Everything about the situation they were in made her stomach twist, but she ignored it, figuring it had to do with how she felt earlier.

Wearing: Black Knight Chitin

Armed With: SynthBreaker

Constant Gardener

Sickle-Bladed Lightsaber (Dark Blue)

With: The Amalgam The Amalgam

The Cult of The Brain Demon (300)

Cameron Crownwraithe Cameron Crownwraithe

Nuetralizer Model 1 (300) (Kob Sonic Blaster. Semi-Auto Shotgun, Sonic Grenades,
Electrostaff. Disruptor Model 1. )

Nuetralizer Model 2 (2000) (Contained Energy Axe , Vibro Axe. Laser Cannon Model 1
Plasma Grenades, Thermal Detonators
Riot Buster)

Objective: 1 (Laertia and Cameron, Amalgam, 150 Cultists, 100 Model 1's, 300 Model 2's), 2 ( 1700 Model 2's, 200 Model 1's, 150 Cultists)

14 hours prior

Things had not yet reached the tragic crescendo they would for Xiphos on Kerest.

The Light Sith, refusing to stand down as long as the GA insisted on this selfish expenditure rather than focus on The Bryn'adul, had experienced one small mercy in all these months of bloodshed, failure, and frustration:

The Bryn'adul had been defeated at Sev Tok. It had cost her hundreds of her own son's, and massive amounts of Sev Tok's own population, but they had sent them packing. Tasting victory over The Bryn'adul for the first time in a long time was sweet. Scoring a public relations victory over the Jedi at the same battle was nearly as sweet as saving a populace from total annihilation.

That alone kept her going after the failure at Csilla. It gave her hope as she prepped for battle aboard The Absolution Of Loste, her stealth equipped Gozanti. Her typical Black Armor, damaged and repaired a dozen times over, was scuffed and scratched, but functional. Cheap to repair. It had saved her life so many times. Her workhorse armor.

But no contact from Syd. Xiphos felt the pain of her absence with each passing day growing. She was as in love with Syd as Laertia had been. Whatever of Laertia still lived in Xiphos pined for and was at its wits end trying to contact.

What was wrong? Did Syd not love her any longer?

Xiphos forced herself not to make another attempt at telepathic contact. Syd would reach her when she was ready, and Xiphos would be waiting with open arms, passion thawed.

However,, for the purposes of today, she had other allies.

Against her instincts, she had asked The Battalion aboard. The Battalion was a powerful Witch Marauder, and seemed to dislike the sneakier methods the cult employed, while being just as vile as they were. Ironically this made the Battalion easier to tolerate for Xiphos, as they had similar approaches to enemies.

Xiphos would be waiting for the Jedi in the Library, along with a fethton of her sons. The rest of her children would be putting down Rebels in the square. Since they had taken up arms, they were considered by both Xiphos and her son's as Military Targets. They were already in the surface, anticipating GA breach attempts. Most of the Model 2's and a not insignificant amount of Model 1's were patrolling the area near the Town Square, the Witches providing an assist.

Xiphos, as she tried to meditate, to center herself, her eyes fell on the drawer containing Laertia's family photos.

Hesitantly, her hand reached for it, but stopped herself. She couldn't bear to look at them. Not now.

She tensed up, the great Darkness of The Battalion's presence, ever seeking, ever aggressive, approaching her quarters.

The sleeveless gray robes Xiphos wore swished a bit in the air as she rose, willing the doors to her quarters to open.

The White Catsuit clad Witch with an athletic frame and pale skin topped by long, Dark Brown Curly hair, walked in with a gift box.

"Why so long in the face, Xiphos?" The Battalion asked, taking a few steps closer.

"Not your concern." Xiphos answered. "What's in The Box?"

"A gift. For you. On account of all the dirty work you do for The Sith Empire. I didn't want you feeling unappreciated." The Battalion answered coyly.

"I'm not into accepting gifts."

"You'll like this gift." The Battalion insisted, holding the gift up. "Besides, you accept the gift of our aid whenever we offer it, don't you? What's so bad about an extra gift. Besides..." The Witch growled lustfully, slinking up to her.

"After the way I've seen you fight...at Vjun, at Ziost. At Serenno...I can't decide which would be more pleasurable... getting skewered by your Lightsaber after a long, brutal fight with you..." The Battalion breathed, right next to her now.

"Or the other thing you could do to me that starts with an 'S'." She added, whispering it into her ear.

For just an instant, Xiphos, exhausted by weeks of fighting, almost felt her will fail her. Only her love for Syd kept her from pulling the Witch close and tasting the beast's lips out of sheer curiosity as to what kissing a Demon was like.

"C'mon..." The Battalion urged, grinning. "Plant one. I dare you. No one will know."

"I'll know." Xiphos replied, yet took the box anyway, because, hey, loot boxes, never mind the hot Demon Witch.

Xiphos opened it, pulling out a one handed Shoto with a black hilt possessing a bulbous pommel with red inlays.

She activated it, and was immediately surprised by the sickle shape the blade took, the blade a synthetic red color. Xiphos Concentrated, forcing the Light into the Blade and altering it to a Dark Blue Color.

"Your power grows to alter it so quickly." The Battalion said. "I noticed that it's one of the few types you don't have in your collection. Here's to correcting that."

Xiphos shut the sickle bladed lightsaber off.

"Interesting."

"I have a collection too, you know. Nice and...robust..." The Battalion trailed. "Perhaps I'll show it to you sometime."

"Perhaps." Xiphos replied coldly, though she hid how pleased she was with the gift. And the eyeful of The Battalion's sculpted form, all but begging to be seduced.

"Are your preparations ready?"

"You know they are." The Battalion replied playfully. "So Xiphos, what's your favorite way to kill."

"I don't have a favorite. I go with whatever I need to use."

"Ooooo, good answer. But if you absolutely must... what's your preference?"

Xiphos paused.

"Death by blade."

"Mine also." The Battalion smirked, slinking out slowly.

Xiphos sighed.

"Why are the cute ones always homicidal maniacs?" Xiphos asked herself, before donning her armor and departing for the surface of Krayiss.

007 hours later...

Temple stone had been buzzing with noise, the mechanical click of Nuetralizer feet sounding as the Skeleton Droids, both human and Brick chithouse sized began to fortify certain positions. The Model 1's directing the 2's to commandeer And hide in houses along streets where infiltration routes had been calculated as the most likely to be attempted upon. Special attention was being paid to set up ambush points near gaps in perimeter security. Other Model 2's actively patrolled in squads of twenty five with a few Witches partnered with each. Many were setting up Defensive barricades near the center of the City itself, Various Model 1's taking sniper positions all over the city, or coordinating Sith units to Lighten up or tighten up certain defensive positions trying to deceive potential rebels into trying for those routes.

The ones at the Town Square focused on Darth Xiphos as she spoke, in front of a Giant CIS Flag.

"My Sons, you have pleased me greatly In the past few weeks and months. Your devotion to making Mommy happy is matched only by your murderous nature. They didn't think you could beat them at Generis, but you did! They didn't think you'd drive them back from Ziost! You did! And they sure as hell didn't think you'd drive them back at Sev Tok. You SERVED LOBSTER THAT DAY ON SEV TOK! THERE WAS ENOUGH MEAT LEFT OVER FOR WEEKS OF SASHIMI! I MEAN, IT WOULD HAVE ALL SPOILED IN DAYS OF COURSE, BUT THE POINT IS, ALL YOU NEEDED WAS SOY SAUCE AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE!" Xiphos shouted.

"THE SONS OF DARTH XIPHOS SHALL NOT FALTER!" Her mechanical sons shouted in unison.

"WHAT IS THE QUESTION?" Xiphos called out.

"VIOLENCE!" her sons shouted back.

"WHAT IS THE ANSWER?!" Xiphos called out as loudly as possible.

"YES! YES! YES! HEY, THAT CAME OUT WRONG!" The Nuetralizers shouted in unison.

Xiphos shrugged. "Eh, close enough! RIP AND TEAR, MY CHILDREN! RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE, AS YOU DID AT SEV TOK!"

"BUTTER-LESS LOBSTER IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE GODS AND ALL THE WORLDS OF CIVILIZED PEOPLE." The Nuetralizers called back.

"Damned right!" Xiphos declared. "FETH BUTTER-LESS LOBSTER. BUT FETH THE GA EVEN HARDER."

"WITH A SMILE. ALWAYS WITH A SMILE." Her sons called back.

Xiphos nodded, then proceeded to leave Templestone for the Library.

It took her a while to get there, but she eventually found it, her former Master waiting deep inside the Sinister complex.

Evil tugged at her in every corner, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, promising her power. Only twisting the Light in her constantly forced the Mad Whispers aside. She had other armors that would have helped her resist it better, but she had hangups, even now, about using her Mother's armor to defend a Sith location.

The Black Chitin had nothing left to defile about it.

She found The Amalgam wearing her usual flesh colored Catsuit, meditating in front of a statue of Exar Kun. An Infamous traitor, like she now was.

"You look lovely today, Daughter."

"You're not even looking at me." Xiphos said as her Model 1's began taking Defensive positioning in the halls of the temple library.

"I don't need to see to know how lovely you always are." The Amalgam said, opening her eyes, rising and turning to her protege.

"Honestly, having you in this temple is a dream come true. I always wanted to take you here, but Ursula wouldn't let me--"

"Don't." Xiphos interrupted. "Don't say her name to me."

The Amalgam smiled, hand gliding over a Face concealed by a black helmet with a green visor.

"Of course, my beautiful daughter. Of course. And you brought the Grand Daughter for fun also! You should really let me show her how to knit."

"You knit?" The Battalion asked.

The Amalgam sighed. "I've been taking online courses..."

"I wouldn't trust you to show her the correct route to a Restroom, let alone knitting." Xiphos said.

The Amalgam sighed. "Ugh, you and your Grimdark attitude. I'm practically choking on the stench of 90's Anti-Hero whenever I'm around you."

The Amalgam looked at Cameron. "But you look just so cuddly. Try and stick close to Granny when the killing starts and you'll be just fine."

Xiphos instinctively stood in front of Cameron.

"She's with me. She stays with me while we are in this temple."

"Can't I just show her one little blood curse? Pleeeeeease?" The Amalgam teased.

"No." Xiphos said flatly.

Present...

Fighting had already gotten intense as the Jedi began their assault. Xiphos was directing the Nuetralizers inside the temple (50 Model 1's in all), backed by Witches, to start intercepting the Jedi Strike teams. The Amalgam choosing to move deeper into the temple, explaining she had an appointment to keep. Xiphos didn't bother questioning what it was, as she knew the Amalgam would do whatever she was planning regardless.

The Witches hissed curses as they traveled, trying to amplify the Dark Power of the temple in order to overwhelm the Jedi's force connection, and blog out any battle meditation attempts. The very strong could resist it, but weaker souls might not be as fortunate.

Xiphos suddenly felt it, as she moved through the halls to find her own Jedi team to kill.

A presence she had not felt since--

...wait...

...it was Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser .

Sometimes, the Gods smiled twice upon her.

COREN She hissed at his presence telepathically.

Destiny has led you here. YOU created me, the headache the NJO can't seem to shake. You refused the Compact and created months of unnecessary slaughter against the wrong target as the Bryn'adul kill everyone. All because you listened to a bunch of overzealous morons. I'm going to go and slaughter those overzealous morons like cattle...unless you feel like providing a distraction... She growled mentally, and to prove her Point, she was engaged by a Jedi, furiously attacking her in the Vaapaad style. But that style was a mistake to use against a genuine Light Sith. There was no Dark Side use for the superconducting loop to feed on. Xiphos beheaded him in seconds.

I await your response...

Outside, Model 1's and 2's buried in shallow graves close to the temple entrance stirred, And literally rose from their own grave and began shooting at the ones trying to hold the entrance with endless streams of Laser fire from the Model 2 units, while Model 1's, their melee databases robust and optimized by Xiphos herself, took Electrostaves and went to engage the Jedi on a personal basis.

Meanwhile...

As Starlin Rand Starlin Rand walked the halls of the temple, the hideous, rotting evil of The Amalgam's presence in the Force suddenly permeated the air, choking it in pure corruption.

"Enjoying your torture, Starlin? Oh, I'm so glad you came. I'd have made Pizza but these Sith chefs, it's all Bloodsoup or nothing..." The Amalgam called out from her hiding place, throwing her voice.

"I wonder how long it will be before you crack and talk to Nimmy..." She taunted, readying for attack. The Phyre hiding in her wanted to test her counterparts protege...

Captain Raith Captain Raith

Auteme Auteme

Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca

Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

Last edited:
hbndsex.png

Objective I - Defend the Temple
Allies: TSE | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Foes: GA | Viers Connory Viers Connory

When the Jedi came to Krayiss II, infiltrating the halls of the Temple-Library, Eva was almost glad for the distraction.

She had to admit, the planet unnerved her. The Sith Empire she knew was a place of organization, efficiency, and patriotism, guided by faith in Typhojem and in the Emperor. It was an Empire that had lifted Soullex, her adopted homeworld, out of obscurity by providing its people with healthcare, education, tariff-protected trade, and opportunity. But even back home she'd heard the whispers about another Sith Empire, one where dissidents were tortured by brutal secret police, "undesirable" species were "cleansed", and dark mystics subjected the populations of entire planets to horrific rituals and twisted alchemical experimentation.

Krayiss II felt like confirmation that this other Empire was real, at least in part, and she didn't know how to feel.

Eva had only been on the planet for a week, but it'd started to get to her on her very first day, when she'd caught her first glimpse of a Force apparition. The SICA detachment had been warned in their briefing that they might see echoes of the ancient Sith that had settled this world, inhabiting it over the course of some fifteen thousand years, but that hadn't remotely prepared them to actually see the repulsive ghosts... or to hear their maddening whispers. Eva saw them all the time now, always out of the corners of her eyes, their decayed mouths twisted into rictus smiles that seemed to say just wait, you'll join us soon enough.

The Temple-Library was the worst place for hauntings, and Eva couldn't spend more than a few minutes within its halls without that accursed whispering worming its way into her mind, but the town beyond wasn't much better. The streets were hushed, the people hunched, pale, and fearful; no one stayed outside for long, flitting from building to building like shadows. Apparently there had been a purge here, a rooting out of traitors to the Empire, and the passage of Imperial inquisitors - and their accompanying death squads - had left quite the mark on the locals. But then, Eva couldn't imagine living here under the best of circumstances.

She saw spirits outside the temple, too, crouched in alleys and on rooftops, always wearing those damnable grins.

The local cantina wasn't much fun, with a poor selection of booze and an even poorer selection of music, drab tones slowly cranked out by a jukebox well past its prime... but plenty of people still huddled there, clustered around tables in near-silent groups, knocking back their drinks with their eyes fixed firmly on the floor. Eva hadn't believed she would ever see a group of people more collectively depressed than the inhabitants of Bitter End, but the Krayiss II spaceport town had proven her wrong. Evidently not everyone was excited by the opportunities the Empire brought... though perhaps these people, still under suspicion, couldn't take advantage of them.

The thought of Bitter End cast her mind back to Vjun, to the encounter she'd had there on a shadowed rooftop as acid rain poured down around her. Eva still wasn't sure what to make of her meeting with Rohak Vizsla Rohak Vizsla , that NIO special operator - or mercenary? She wasn't sure even of that. The man could have killed her, could have killed her entire squad... but even the ones he'd taken down with long, bloody gashes had been expertly cut in such a way that they survived. Why the restraint? They had been at war, and the SICA Soullex detachment had been in his way. If Eva had been in his position, she would've killed whoever she had to.

Today, she would prove that. She would defend the temple, even though it was drafty, spooky, and all-around unpleasant.

"Forward!" cried a masked Sith acolyte, "to the breach!" Eva and the rest of her squad thundered along behind him - Rance and Kerelenko, healed up from the gashes they'd taken on Vjun, and Sergeant Zenik, his arms prosthetic and his chest and legs covered in synthskin grafts after the Jedi-created inferno on Muunilist. Eva was glad that the three of them had pulled through, feeling her heart rise every time she looked at their scars, at what they'd managed to survive. She still missed Kafka and Irinov, her original squadmates, who hadn't been so lucky. At least they'd died quick and clean in that Harnaidan plaza, without time even to scream.

So she told herself, anyway. But dead was dead and gone was gone... and here came another chance for it.

As they rushed forward, however, Eva suddenly heard a little ping and saw a notification pop up on her helmet display. As Corporal, she carried the squad's sensor and communications backpack... and the life form scanner had just detected an anomaly, something living in a temple hallway where no Sith-Imperial units were deployed. "Sergeant," she said, throwing out an arm to arrest Zenik's headlong run for the entrance, "I think I've got something. Or had something, it's gone now. Some kind of faint anomaly... but it could've been a lifeform, someone moving up Hallway 7-Cresh." She felt foolish saying it, but it was her job.

Zenik paused, digesting the information. "We can't risk not investigating and letting some Jedi trick slip by," the Sergeant finally decided. "Let's check it out." Eva wondered if it was discipline and thoroughness or simple revenge talking; after the horrific burns he'd experienced at the hands of that pale-haired Jedi woman, Zenik had often talked of how eager he was to get his hands on one of the mystical warriors. But it wasn't her place to question her NCO's decisions or the rationale behind them. "Yes, sir," she replied, and the squad turned off the main corridor, delving amid the dark stones of one of the side corridors.

They were headed right into the path of Viers Connory Viers Connory and her self-appointed scouting mission...

Last edited:

hygedshjn.png

Allies: TSE / Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin ?
Enemies: Open!
Equipment:

Felix had been feeling the noxious entropy settling into his bones like a toxin since the most recent Ball he'd attended, his inactivity as a member of the Knights Obsidian clear to himself. He could be doing more... but the thought of a rebellion operating in the background against the Sith Empire was... unthinkable, irresponsible and unheard of to Felix. The warmachine that was the Sith Empire had been a terrifying force through the universe, one that the great giants of the universe could never truly crush, it was likely one that should even be disposed of... but the noble scion of House Aquilas' name couldn't stand by while war-crimes were being committed on such a grandiose and disgusting scale.

Felix had been en-route to talk with the Shaper about potential arms deals between their two factions when the call of rebellion on Kraysis. Without so much as a word, he would turn his cruiser class freighter around with the intention of landing the Gozanti Class Cruiser in a nearby port, close as he could get to the lines behind the Empire without the rioters taking shots. A faction like the Gallactic Alliance, who supposedly stood as the foundational icon of what good and light were meant to personify should stand above such tactic, not wield civilian militia as chattle to charge the gunlines of the Sith Empire... Were Felix and his house not able to intervene the unfortunate mass would have run against heavy blaster and vibro-blades. Casualties in their thousands would lay bleeding and dead on the streets... but Felix had a sinking feeling thats what they wanted.

Speckled with blaster bolts from running by what waged above them which smouldered as smoke bleeding embers. Felix would land mostly unscathed within the all but abandoned port. Exiting as he would inform nearby soldiers that would move to attempt to inspect his craft that there was high tech weaponry on board that could be used to suppress this rebellion quickly and efficiently. Felix was aggressive, and unrelenting. He wanted his arsenal sent to the front, outfitted to every damn soldier they had there. To that ends, there was some questioning, feeling more than happy to drop his own family name, but also the name of Arctus he would watch as the fear and doubt would begin to creep into their souls.

"Look, I'm literally gifting you and your men weapons and munitions to fix your problems, House Aquila, Look us up, we're legitimate. I'll even send some of my security forces to help set this up with a supply point for your men. I want you to take a battalion with these weapons, relieve the damn front line and send them back here for re-equipment. Okay!?"

It would take five minutes for his credentials to be checked, for word to pass through to superiors. Another Ten to have C-90 Assault Carbines and only ion batteries being handed out to the Sith forces alongside Mark 1 thunderbird Mandibles. The equipment was new, top shelf, without a mark tarnishing their polish and more than capable of putting down a rising insurgency with minimal loss of precious life. Within 30 minutes four CV-65 Harpie turrets would be rolled out on their hover platforms in order to defend the ammunition point alongside the joined crusaders and Aquila Security forces. The men left over setting up triage points in cleared out space ports for the massive increase in electrical burn victims they were about to receive. Sadly house Aquila hadn't had reason to bring along their vehicles in order to support the equipment.

Normally, Felix would have overseen the effort, the hospice and the handing out of his equipment to the Sith Empire local forces here. But evermore important tasks required his immediate and undivided attention. Retrieving his Knight Obsidian armour, his blade and the steel talon which house his shield to be worn openly on his left arm, he would begin to march towards the heart of the riots alongside the relief battalion. Felix's intention was clear, the systematic hunting down whichever criminal cretin that called these people to action. They were about to pay for the blood on their hands with the removal of their own.

The sickening crack of red blaster-fire lit up the streets like crimson lightning as the rebellion waged wildly. Sith Reinforcements surged forth taking up tactical positions within the urban environment, tagging their fellows on their shoulders to pull back as Felix would grab a Sith Commander by the shoulder, tearing him back and around to face him. "Get back to space port 9 for resupply, that's an order! We're relieving you! Tell any other assets you have in the field to do the same!" When the commander attempted to protest, Felix would draw his saber, gripping the man by the collar of his armour, drawing the coward close enough that they were nose to nose, the crackling of his electroclaw against his armour heating the durasteel. "Now..." Knowing better than to argue, comply now, and argue later through chain of command being the better option, the Commander would begin to reel back with his forces as the brilliant hue of pale blue ion would soon replace at least the Siths blasters on the battlefield.

Pushing forward from their position, Felix would leap over cover having accomplished his first task. Body shimmering against the light briefly before totally vanishing to visual sensors and the naked eye of those nearby. Light bending around him in such a manner that his body and equipment would exist within a narrow void no light dared touch as Felix stalked towards the Rebel forces. A brief snap hiss as his blade activated his saber and claw on their lowest power settings brimming in the nothingness as he would stride for entrenched rebel positions nearest the front. Lackadaisical strokes incapacitating and silencing their guns as he waded through open portals unseen, chaos emitting from the phantom passing through them, leaving nonlethal burns on his victims as he would speak on an open com.

"This is Felix Aquila, of House Aquila, Calling to whoever leads these damn rebels, I request a meeting with you and your associates behind the lines of the riot."

Felix fumed, rage burning within him as he'd place his claw upon the chest of a Civilian gunner, trenched within what seemed to be a school, panick crying out as the invisible force dismantled his third foxhole outpost. Men and women, young and old accumulated with what little munitions they could claim... barely a guerilla force, should the Sith focus upon them they'd have been little more than shredded meat.

This needed to end...

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
2ZdExLQ.png
Objective: BYOO, negotiations about the Bryn’adûl.
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing With: Kahne Porte Kahne Porte
dRUm20K.png
[ See me Fight ]

Ingrid didn't have to wait too long because her negotiation partner arrived soon. When the door opened, she turned with the armchair and looked in the direction of the door, looking at the man entering. She had probably seen what she looked like through a holocall when they discussed the meeting, but in person it was their first meeting. The red-haired woman was polite in all situations without exception, so stood up and returned the handshake.

"Mr. Porte, thank you for coming. I am Ingrid L’lerim, glad to meet you in person."

She simply introduced herself, without any rank or title. After the handshake, pointed to the armchairs, with an elegant and graceful gesture to sit down. As a soldier, she waited for the man to sit down first, and only then did she do the same, finally she nodded at Porte's words after that.

"Yes, I know the Alliance and the NIO are attacking again. I think I got to the end of my own assets, I did everything I could to try to put an end to the war, that everyone would pay attention to the Eastern Front, Bryn’adûl, I even undertook captivity, but it was useless."

She paused for a moment, then continued.

"For this reason, I try to resort to other methods without harming the leadership of any state. I assume you also agree that Bryn’adûl is more important than Civil War at the moment, as otherwise you would not have come today. What ideas do you have for what could be done in this situation?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Dalton Crowder

D
krayiss4.png

defensesubcomittee.png

Faith Organa Faith Organa | Maestus Maestus | Any Others
'What can be the balance between fighting the darkness in the galaxy and prioritizing uplifting the lives of your people?' Dalton thought to himself as he walked through the halls of the Senate building. He made a turn to the left down a short corridor, passing a pair of roving Senate Guards as he did. He offered them a nod, then opened a door on the right and stepped through. He made sure the door behind him was closed before crossing the antechamber and walking through another door. He saw the Faith Organa of Alderaan sitting in the room.

"Good day." He said with a smile, for this meeting he had dressed in darker, subtle colors. He walked up to the table and held out his hand.

"I've had a holonet node secured to get updates from the current operations." He didn't have any agents on the ground there, lacking resources to ensure reliable direct intel. He typed into a keyboard set into the table to bring up the node. A few reports showed up, as well as a few feeds mostly notated as from naval forces, as they were the most stable platforms for remote viewing. He then sat down, stroking his thumb down a section of his beard for a moment as he stared at the data, then looked at Faith. "I don't know if there is anyone else joining us for today's meeting."

Allies: TSE ( Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Eva Betrik Eva Betrik ) │ CIS ( Laertia Io Laertia Io )
Enemies: GA ( Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina Auteme Auteme Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca Yula Perl Yula Perl Viers Connory Viers Connory Sol Stazi Sol Stazi Starlin Rand Starlin Rand )
Direct Opposition: Open
Theme: Movin’ - PUFF DAEHAE, Devita

7 Hours Before

Her mother loved giving speeches.

But Cameron loved listening to them even more, especially hearing the reactions of her brothers, which always made her giggle, even knowing that in only a few hours, the Jedi would be descending upon the temple to wage another battle in the eternal religious war with the Sith, one which was now especially absurd given the omnicidal threat of the Bryn'adûl only a few systems away. Perhaps being here to defend the crumbling Sith Empire was just as senseless, if not more so. And yet, there her mother stood in front of a giant Confederacy of Independent Systems flag, delivering an enlivening speech to her mechanical brothers, reminding the speedster why she loved her so much and why she would follow her to the very edge of the galaxy and beyond.

Even if defending the Sith Empire was a questionable choice, being a Sithspawn, Cameron’s existence was steeped in the Dark Side. She knew that the Jedi, especially those of the Galactic Alliance, would hate her for her nature, which ultimately set her against them. As such, there was little choice but to embrace it, to fall into the Dark energies of Bogan and to be the insane, Sith-corrupted creature they imagined her to be, so that she could more readily kill them, as even her mother, a former Jedi herself, would not hesitate to do.

“Always with a smile.” The speedster repeated quietly to herself after her mother’s speech, before leaving to follow her into the library.

Before long, the two women found the Amalgam, perhaps the most powerful of the wicked Brain Demon Witches her mother had warned her about. She was one of the few of her mother’s “friends”, along with Maple Harte, who could surpass her Speed, which doubtlessly made her extremely dangerous. Nevertheless, Cameron couldn’t help but to blush and smile at the Amalgam’s complement, even as her view of the witch was blocked by her mother.

She wondered what Xiphos would say if she asked her for permission to train her Speed with the Amalgam.

Present

Always by her mother’s side, Cameron fought with violent, unrelenting Speed as the Jedi initiated their assault on the temple, Pathfinders and Marines meeting black-armored Sith Legionnaires and Nuetralizers in direct engagements surrounding the library. Fighting alongside her mother, Cameron found herself thrust into the heart of the conflict within the halls of the library itself, where Jedi Strike Teams had already breached to engage the Sith defenders. Where her mother moved to engage a Knight, Cameron went after his Padawan, taking the first step in a nigh-imperceptible dance of blades, immediately forcing her opponent to dig deep for his knowledge of Speed, lest she decapitate him before he could immediately react. Nevertheless, a few clashes of blades was enough for the speedster to seize the advantage, kicking her body into drive as her lightsabers moved in a flash of motion to bisect him across the torso, thereby splitting his body in twain before she finished him off with a decapitating strike.

Her body quivered with unspent energy as adrenaline overcame her in the wake of the kill, her innate attraction to violence effectively acting as a stimulant, but also rendering her impatient as her mother waited for more Jedi to breach the halls of the temple...

Last edited:

Voyana

V

Objective 1
Enemies: GA SIA | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
Wars were like Life Day for Voyana.

People were too busy killing and running to guard their chit effectively. You'd think they'd have forgotten the age ole lesson of watchin their back, but that was fine with her.

She'd give them a reason to remember.

Yanno she really had like Ziost. Had a few of her best customers there. Now they were dead and she was looking 10k credits short on her monthly installments. Felt only right she take it back from the dung heads that had done her dirty.

She ripped the wires from a control panel of some GA marked vessel and let herself right on in. The sounds of the distant chaos died out as the damp darkness of the metal hull swallowed her whole. There was an uncomfortableness to the quiet that she shaked right off. Aint no one gonna find her back here, they were too busy killin and flexin their gun boners.

She walked with confident steps through the halls, instinct guiding her straight to the good stuff. "Bingo."

She pried off the metal hatch and kneeled down to the base of the cockpit's communication systems. Intel sold like hotcakes in war.

Served the feckers right.

Last edited by a moderator:
hygedshjn.png

Allies: The Sith Empire
Enemies: The Galactic Alliance
Objective: 2

Equipment
2x Red Lightsaber
Battle Armour (Holding 75 Gallons of Dioxis)
Large Power Chair
Mindstone
EWR-52 'Purge' Flamethrower

Units
15x XF-72a
15x Sith-Imperial Probot
2x Akguza Guard
200x OMYN-series Battle Droid

Vehicles
4 Squadron WG-211 Self-propelled Howitzer

Ships
1 Squadron Ajunta-class StarFortress

There were two things that DarrVack the Detergent Sith held dear: His unquestionable unwavering loyalty to the Empire and money.

Today he was planning to indulge in servicing both.

The possibility of an attempt to topple Sith control over Krayiss was no secret. There were performance indicators such as reported criminal activity, population movements and even network effects of individually marked targets that could predict to a degree the likeness of such an event. The Sith Conquest Consolidation Corp had been alarmed over time as this likeness increased and crossed certain benchmark thresholds.

The Juggernaut did not wish to draw his blade on its surface. This was a place of knowledge, a prospering economy and a cultural organ to the Empire. Yet these imbeciles dared to wager war on it.

Yet war meant suffering and suffering meant opportunity, and the greed struck Overseer was planning on prospering plentiful. If he were to get his hands dirty he would make sure to profit from it. As a former high ranking authority within the Sith Banking Clan he still managed notable assets for a multitude of clients. There is simply no better way to enrich yourself than by enriching others alongside you. For money breeds like Mynocks.

Now the hulking Sith Overseer stood at his Darkstar Fortresses observation deck. Large veiny eyes floating in a fat red slimy head-shaped mass cladded in armour from his neck down. He was staring at the two moons dictating the cycle of day and night on the planet below. The Ugorian thought it romantic to grow oculi, to see as multicellulars did, like the humanoids that called Krayiss home. He practised in truly taking in this sight. To appreciate every little detail of creation.

For he would draw his blade there, and he would wager war, and he was going to make sure no one had to do it again afterwards.

These rebels were nothing but trained vermin with blasters accomplices by other more grotesque vermin wielding their mundane ideals. He would see this wrong corrected, the populace culled off any treachery and all Jedi that attempted to make a stand cut down.

“Brebare for our desgend”
“Prepare for our descent”

He commanded into the spotless white room. One of his Akguza Guard seemingly replying as the room simply responded with “Yes my lord”.

He had considered multiple targets but ultimately chosen a large metropolis as their destination, one with both a high population destiny and significant infrastructure. He estimated that the alliance of traitors would give it their best shot and take a dramatic approach with a befitting stage for all to see.

-----

A fierce convoy of Ajunta-class StarFortresses were entering lower atmosphere descending onto the surface.

Now in a similar position as in his own quarters previously, the Sith gazed out into the urban jungle before him. He would attempt to preserve Templestone in its pristine condition as best he could.

Now whose gone make the first move?

Skye Pearce

S

Y5SCux5.png

krayiss2.png

ALLIES: GA & Allies | Captain Raith Captain Raith | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Suri Vullen Suri Vullen all by proxy
ENEMIES: TSE & Allies
ENGAGING: Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol (soon)
GEAR:
Lightsabers (hidden)
Slugthrower (hidden)
Armour underneath some Sith mercenary clothing
Knife (hidden)

Shadows are just that. Shadows.

They often get overlooked.

Sith Space was nothing new for Skye. She spent most of her time here anyway. This time, she had been working alongside some of the GA's SIA. And boy! Did these civilians need some training?! Her methods were sometimes frowned upon.

Jedi should not throw a blaster at someone's head, it seems.

Nevermind a frag grenade.

Even if it was a dead one.

But they had finally achieved what they had all set out to do. Arming the civilians. And training them. Showing them what it was they were fighting for. Tyranny had no place in the Galaxy. Despite the whispers she had sown in the ears of the Sith she had also been working alongside of. Who was she?

Ayra Skye.

A nom de plume. One of the many monikers Skye took on in her work. Who was she really? A Shadow. Nothing more. Not recorded in the halls of the Silvers. Nor the New Jedi Order.

She was nothing.

But she was here. On Krayiss.

Building the fight so many Jedi have dreamed of.

The destruction of the Dark Side.

Yet that lined sometimes blurred. What was she? Sometimes, even Skye questioned her alignment. What was it all for? The Order? Of her own survival?

Not that she had time to answer that. The Galactic Alliance, and by proxy, the New Jedi Order, had arrived.

It was time.

Z89V35n.png

She had faded back into the shadows.

Her work had been done. Rebels have been armed and trained and they did what they had been instructed to do by the SIA. Her job now? Aid them in the way she knows best.

A knife in the dark.

Skye moved through the city, blending into the mercenary ranks of the Sith, her read hair hidden underneath a helm removed from a fallen merc. Blue eyes scanned her area through a blood-spattered visor, slugthrower in hand. No use in making known what she was yet.

Skye was good at what she did - infiltrating ranks and garnering information. But this time? This time, she would take the fight to the lower ranks and not suffer them to survive to tell the tale.

Not that anyone knew she was Jedi.

Not with the methods she used to secure the lives of those that wished to fight back against the Sith. Today was not a day for them to die.

She watched as fire from both Galactic Alliance and Sith bombers run their damage in the city. The carnage was real. The panic and horror was real.

And a Shadow moved through it all.

And a heart ached at the hurt of it all.

Y5SCux5.png

krayiss1.png

Objective I: Those Worthy
Gear: Armor | Double-bladed lightsaber | Tal’Kar Bracelet
Tags: The Amalgam The Amalgam

Miasmic darkness. Abominable villainy. Pervasive rot. Starlin’s nose wrinkled as he looked around, wondering who cut the evil cheese.

Granted, the Amalgam was a bit hard to miss. Even when hiding, her choking presence seemed to weigh upon the very fabric of reality, the gravity as crushing as that of a black hole.

"Enjoying your torture, Starlin? Oh, I'm so glad you came. I'd have made pizza but these Sith chefs, it's all Bloodsoup or nothing..."

Do I know you?” he asked mockingly, as if she was nothing and no one of note. As he spoke he cautiously walked forward, his footsteps and the hum of his saber echoing in the cavernous archives.

"I wonder how long it will be before you crack and talk to Nimmy..."

Oh, you must be the one who sent me that letter. The same schutta who threatened my mother.” He held his blade at the ready, waiting for her to strike first. “I don’t know how you became such a manipulative witch, but why a vicious old scow like yourself would even bother with me is a bigger mystery.

Darth Ahriman

D
cSBcL3N.png

Objective: Divide & Conquer.
Allies: The Sith Empire.
Enemy: The Galactic Alliance.
Objective Tags: Captain Raith Captain Raith | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Suri Vullen Suri Vullen | Skye Pearce.
Strike Team: Sigma-Five-Delta.

o0lGr4R.png

The Chimera had entered the Krayiss System and immediately set course for the surface of the world, seeking out the capital city where it was reported that the enemy forces had targeted the civilian populace in some form of indoctrination against the Empire's hospitality. Valen sat alongside Vee-Cee in the cockpit of the Corvette, while back in the cargo bay, Special Forces Unit Sigma-Five-Delta were running final preparations for the fight they would be about to be exposed to. Their landing would be swift and chaotic, seeking to come down somewhere closer to the enemies position than the frontlines of Sith-Imperial Troops, a highly dangerous task about to be set forth by the Emperor himself. Theirs was a great honour to serve and perhaps even give their lives for Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar .

"My Lord, if I might voice my objection to thi-" Valen's droid co-pilot spoke up, however, would quickly find itself cut off by the stern interruption of the Acolyte's impatience.

"You may not, no. I know what you're going to say, but it's not up for discussion" Valen reminded Vee-Cee while keeping his eyes on the scanner readings as they shot past the enemy Fleet under the cover of the Chimera's Stygium Drive. "This is war. Collateral is a necessary step in what is to be a certain victory for the Sith Empire. This assignment requires nothing less than our full commitment, and my Master's name and reputation is riding on this one. Fail me, and I'll have your memory banks wiped" the Acolyte spoke coldly, the weight of their assignment heavy on his mind, as was the Darkness that warped his presence in the Force. Their success in the field here would surely elevate Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano 's stature within the Empire and Valen subsequently earning his Master's respect, finally.

"Send word to Command. We're due to arrive any moment" Valen instructed the droid before turning away from the cockpit, "The helm is yours. Once we're clear, return the Chimera to the Sith-Imperial Fleet until we're ready for exfil". It was time to prepare for the fight and to ensure that Sigma-Five-Delta was ready to fall in line. They were tried and tested, having fought in a number of extremely volatile battles now, and had earned their new station under Valen's command since their first battle together back on Generis.

Equipment: Suit / Lightsaber
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Formalities were exchanged, he wasn't concerned with any aggressive stances that would occur between them. Given his attire, and the fact that a siege was going down, you would think he would've dressed better for the occasion. However that wasn't the objective this day. The Jedi nodded his head respectfully as he took a seat on the opposite side of Ingrid. Kahne let out a small sigh when she mentioned trying to do what she could to end the war.

"I fear things have taken are far more dire course." Kahne rested his leg over the other as he sat back more comfortably in the chair. "I'm sure you are aware of the tragedy on Csilla, I am new to the Alliance politics but through obvious reasons there are many that demand justice." While Kahne was aware that The maw was behind the Csilla disaster, he felt that it potentially destroyed any future endeavors that could be done to end the war between the Imperials, Alliance and Sith Empire. From information he had gathered even while attending the Alliance debate, he feared for some of those that were involved in this too deep already.

The Jedi could hear it in their voices and their convictions as they spoke and even just passing glances among each other as he watched the debate carefully. And they wouldn't let things go, even if just for a few moments to deal with another threat that was perhaps far more worse. Enemies were on all sides with their own agendas and purposes each willing to further things for their own cause. It was this playing field that worried the Jedi Master, one false step could lead them ten steps back or worse. Their own demise.....

"Jedi and Sith, they, we, I. We've been at war for a very long time, ceasefires have existed before to deal with more serious threats." Kahne slowly drummed his fingers along the armrest as he took a deep breath and just slightly shook his head.

"I fear that with Csilla's destruction any chance of a ceasefire may have perished along with Csilla." He felt just as Ripley had explained to him, there are those that looked to anything associated with the darkside as the enemy, and this is where things could get extremely difficult. However, this is typically where the Jedi Master himself shined bright, he always kept it in full course to be hopeful in every aspect of life. Despite all that had befallen the Jedi, he always looked forward and to a brighter future for those that wanted it. He would do whatever he could to work something out here, whatever it took.

Personnel appeared and offered a drink to either at which Kahne shook his head and smile respectfully of course.

"Have you tried to speak with Adhira Chandra about this?" The Jedi Master inquired. "And if so, what did she tell you. If you don't mind saying?"

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

The Shaper

krayiss1.png

The Iron Crown|| Whilstone of Prowess|| Whilstone of Acuity || Whilstone of Power||
Acharn|| Urfael|| Mithralian || Empyrean Gland
Voice Sample

AWGFOIU.png

Foulest darkness permeated the air within the deepest depths Temple Library of Krayiss Two. Deep within the hidden confines of the Temple, past the ethereal guardians and deceptive obelisks that barred entry to those not favored by the Dark Side The Shaper sat with his apprentice Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal and any others who had wished to join the New Emperor in a ritual he had deemed of great importance. Intricate, ancient markings laced the floor of the temple, spilling forth black vapors and wordless hisses and cries from the Nether. Darkness calling to it's children in eldritch tongues that have never had a name. The recent tumult of the Nether since the destruction of Csilla had afforded the New Emperor an acceleration of his most recent plans.

The Nether was rent, twisted scoured and molded by the unseen force of his will. It's primordial miasma of energy whipping harshly about the room, billowing The Shaper's obsidian hair in a messy furl about his shoulders as he raised his hands in twin curled claws of dominance. Restraining, directing and mastering the fel energy within. These energies would spiral and writhe as the Force was bowed to the ancient will of the Shaper. Though the destabilizing of the Nether of recent events made things.... tricky. Upon Krayiss' surface would multitudes of beings from beyond begin to emerge from the very earth itself. Rising as if the storied dead of horror tales, though with forms ephemeral and flickering with Dark Side energy. Namely, these creatures stalked close to and around the many obelisks disguising the entrance to the Temple Library. Wandering aimlessly without prey foolish enough to wander close. Yet.....

Only once a suitably stable connection to the Nether had been established would The Shaper lower his hands, eyes rimmed with faintly flickering fire as the exertion he had undertaken had been more strenuous than he expected. Whatever unseen force now acted within the Nether, afflicted the ebb and flow of it's tides, had an effect on the sorceries he wove. Whether intentional or not. Turning to address his apprentice, though with a tone that carried out to all who may be joining in the ritual The Shaper slowly sank Urfael into the floor of the ritual chamber. It's metallic blade sliding into the stone like a knife into butter. "Fortify thineself for what is to come. Today we will be using the shift in the flow of the Nether to grasp and claim a prize from the clutches of death and destruction itself. To reconstitute and reshape, break and bend, a spirit of our choosing to my will. A Lord of the Sith nearly from my own time and a master of deception and facets of manipulating the mind."

Meanwhile....

A long untouched and forgotten spirit, thought destroyed and undone twisted and morphed it's form within the Nether. Screeching and writhing at the grasp from the world of the living that latched onto it. Hatred, pain and apathetic loathing echoed out from it's form. Dark emotions the spirit had long been stepped in washing over it in familiarity before the faint echoes of it's personality began to resonate within. Manipulation. Domination. Corruption. Control. Pulling and straining against the ties that now bound it, the spirit cast it's senses for some way, any way, to disrupt the grasp upon it. Loathing the very prospect of being controlled by another. To this end it sensed Jedi, another source worthy of contempt, but the newly awakened spirit quickly surmised that it could use the Jedi to it's own ends. To break the chain that now bound it and possibly destroy their creator and the Jedi both.

Casting a part of itself through the Force, altering itself in an ephemeral deception, the spirit of the ancient Sith would cloak itself in false light and reach out to the two it could sense. One Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina and appear before them as naughty but the spirit of an ancient Jedi, fallen upon Krayiss Two long ago. Faintly emanating a pale, faded light as it beckoned them forward into the heart of darkness. Encouraging them on toward the Temple Library with unspoken emotion, visions of defeating the vile Sith that dwelled within, brief flashes portrayed before them of the correct obelisk to garner entry. A key, a ticket, a chance, to strike at the heart of their darkness-befouled enemy they might never receive again. All in the service to the Light, of course.

AWGFOIU.png

Appearance:
tumblr_lgqe8iacQT1qff0sao1_500.png

It had been a story in the news a week ago, an attempted kidnapping of the Senator from Arkania, Elizie Athacorr, by some enemy, whether it be a rival faction in the Arkania Dominion or even a strike from a Sith Intelligence unit or the Maw. The attackers had been killed by the Senator's security to a man, although many of them had given their lives to keep her safe. She had been given assurances that SIA would be looking into the attack and its origins, had given eulogies for her deceased protectors as was expected of her, and hired their replacements from a superior private contractor. She had been going about her usual activities, committee meetings and fundraisers and lobbying on behalf of Arkanian Microtechnologies for yet another exemption for their research and wining and dining with the elite.

But not everything was as it seemed.

Arkanians, especially their scientists, were known for some of the most ground breaking research into genetics, and that inevitably led to the uncomfortable question for many on what they could engineer with government backing and without oversight. The Senate was concerned about the fate of Csilla, rightfully so, and now the Alliance was considering its response to the emergence of a new generation of superweapons. It was something that was... interesting to her. She had been invited to sit on the Selection Committee on the Proliferation of Superweapons, and instructions from home had clearly made it that she should push, if the Alliance determined it, for a... biological component of any plans if that became the direction they went.

Vice Chancellor Tithe called the meeting to order, asking for any updates and reports from any of the committee members. At her seat, gray eyes behind a set of glasses scanned over the documents on her datapad, flicking up as the new Senator from Azbrian spoke about food shipments and renewed mining before going back.

"Good for them," she muttered in an undertone, but one that could probably be picked by Senator Fossk next to her and carrying the level of unimpressed scorn typical of Arkanians. Fossk had already been advocating for a similar response, that such power could only be answered with the same type of power.

She gave him her attention as he gave his opening speech, although she was sure she had heard a few of the lines before somewhere before. Her datapad dully beeped as it received the plans from Epoch that Fossk was presenting to the committee. The company behind these plans was a relatively new player, still mostly based in the Deep Core with their operations, but this level of sophistication in the schematics. Someone or some team at the company had been theorizing previously, assumedly.

"I have to admire my esteemed colleague from Epoch and his passion for wanting to fight back with equal ferocity as our enemies at Csilla presented," she said, not standing up but choosing to lean slightly to speak into her microphone, "especially one that is a former Jedi. But as I've stated previously, the Alliance should consider all avenues beyond a planet killer for a resource that could be equally as effective and leave the planet intact for the Alliance to utilize. Such wastefulness should be exclusively consigned to the dogma of our enemies."

She gave a smile to the older Senator next to her.

"But you are right about the lessons we should learn from the Stygian Campaign and the ongoing support to the New Imperial Order. The Sith are an idea, and it can prove very hard to eliminate an idea. Our enemies have shown that we can keeping hammering away at them, but all we are doing is scattering droplets like mercury all around. Where once we had a single Sith Empire to confront, now we have multiple evil powers threatening this democracy and the people we serve."

Her smile turned wry, an aide passing her a datapad.

"A planet cracker like this, Senator, is just another hammer striking mercury. We need something, if we choose to endorse such things, a smore subtle approach. Arkanian Microtechnologies and Adascorp both have proposed research in this direction to my office, which I would be happy to share if we as the deliberative body, choose to as the Senator stated, fight fire with fire."

Repulsorlift vibrations mingled with the scent of engine grease as the Galactic Alliance strike convoy slowly crossed desolate terrain. Seated aboard a tactical landspeeder General San Tekka gazed out through a pair of macrobinoculars at the foreboding Templestone skyline. Already he could see vague evidence of unrest...even signs of a few isolated skirmishes here and there. He glanced down at his chrono to confirm there was still a little over twenty minutes before those tensions boiled over.

"General," Hal's voice crackled over the comlink, "Sensors are picking up a flight of Sith StarFortresses on short range. Should we accelerate to evasive maneuvers?"

"Negative, Colonel. This operation is planned down to the minute. I'm not telling the Chancellor we failed on Krayiss because the GADF can't tell time. We're just going to have to weather the storm."

Zark glanced over at the tactical enforcer trundling along his flank in time to glimpse Colonel Varik salute out its forward viewport. He turned back to the landspeeder's pilot and directed her to pull over alongside the convoy's Gorgon artillery platforms. Master San Tekka craned his neck up at the thirty meter tall behemoths. If only there had been enough room on the drop for more than a single squad of super heavies. Then again they were hardly discreet vehicles. He waved up at the control cabin to signal its crew.

"Everything alright down there, General?"

"We're at war, Lieutenant. Everything's grand!" his men were slowly growing used to Zark's strange sense of humor, "You have something for me?"

"Yes, sir! Targets acquired. We're ranging them now. Does this mean we have permission to engage?"

"Not yet. Keep an eye on them. If they make a run on us you are cleared to defend yourselves. Let's not steal anyone's thunder unless we have to."

"Understood," his comlink buzzed with static and the channel went dead.

With a glance back at the monstrous mass-driver cannon slowly extending vertically from its cradle General San Tekka hopped back into the idling landspeeder even as it accelerated to regain its place in formation with the rest of the GADF convoy's speartip. Enough marines were packed on troop transports to transform Templestone into a major shatterpoint within the greater conflict for Krayiss.

STRIKE TEAM HUNTER
(main assault wave from orbit)

212th Expeditionary Corps
222nd Nova Corps
342nd Star Corps
(elements of each)
Freelance Operatives
GENERAL ZARK SAN TEKKA
(that's me!)

Jedi Commander Armor
Utility Belt
Crusader Pendant
Star Compass
Crossguard Lightsaber

OPERATIONAL COMMAND
(non-background NPCs)

Bacta Company
628th Airborne Company (air crews)
81st Scout Battalion (armor crews)
MECHANIZED ASSETS
(tonk stuff)

10x NSTL-62a Landspeeders
8x Halberd Tactical Enforcers
12x Gladius Recon Transports
4x Pernach Turbo Tanks
2x Gorgon Artillery Platforms
AIR SUPPORT ASSETS
(x-wing stuff)

6x TT-48 Troop Carriers
4x HAAT Assault Transports

Last edited:

vvCuR87.png

In Over Her Head

DiJcb0Y.png

Objective 1 - Strike Team Kenobi
Krayiss II
The Obelisk
Allies: Sol Stazi Sol Stazi | Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser
Baddies: Adrian Adrian L’lerim Vandiir

Kirie hit the dirt for the fourth time in about a minute as the Alliance gunship came down for another pass, covering her head as a shower of sand and rocks rained down on them. She waited a few seconds and popped her head up as a rousing cheer came from the soldiers around her.

The forcefield was down, and the yawning portal to the library was open. A shiver ran through her body when she looked at it.

Rough hands grabbed her and pulled her to her feet, and several Alliance soldiers stepped past her, raising their rifles and firing off a volley of plasmatic bolts at an enemy she could not see. Kirie looked around fearfully. The landing site around the Obelisk was so exposed, so vulnerable. They had the jump on the Sith for the moment, but she knew how quickly that could change.

Kirie let the Alliance troops move past her. Better not to get in their way. In one hand she held a blaster pistol, which was next to useless at this range. On her belt hung her Bondar saber. She felt vulnerable and overwhelmed. Everyone was moving around her with such confidence, such ferocity. She’d always understood that the Alliance and the New Jedi Order was in the business of war, of fighting the Sith directly, but she had never seen it up close. Kirie had seen her share of conflict, but she had never been in the middle of the maelstrom like this. It was awful.

Every so often, she would feel someone die, on either side. It was more rapid now that the forcefield was down. She had felt it before, felt a life snuffed out like a candle flame. At that moment it was hitting her harder than it had last time, than ever before. Kirie’s face was ashen, and every death hit her like a punch to the gut. What was going on?

She stayed back as the Sith defenders came rushing out to meet the Alliance force. She got a glimpse of another Jedi in the fray, Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser , and the unit commander Sol Stazi Sol Stazi setting up emplacements to hold their position. With each passing second more blaster bolts whizzed past, several coming perilously close to Kirie, who was still standing, paralysed out in the open.

From deeper within the entrance she saw crimson blades, the red lightsabers of the Sith inside the temple. She was gripped with fear, and she felt sickly waves radiating through the Force around her. Hatred and anger and fear and desperation all at once, seemingly from both sides.

The battle intensified. The Alliance forces were still stuck in the open, and if they didn’t get past the entrance soon they’d be stuck here. She didn’t much like the sound of that.
Something stirred in Kirie’s gut and she ducked, a red plasmatic bolt whizzing by her head. She looked around, there had to be somewhere to take cover. She crouched low and moved left, off to the side of the main Alliance forces, sheltering behind a rocky outcrop sticking out of the sand. It would be enough to provide some cover for the moment.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
2ZdExLQ.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing With: Kahne Porte Kahne Porte
dRUm20K.png
[ See me Fight ]

She nodded, knowing what Maw had done, the woman was there at Csilla too, trying to stop Maw. Although she personally had merit in destroying Mercy, with grenades and an unnoticed overload of the system, it was too late. Nevertheless, it was ironic that the plans of Maw, NIO, and the Eternal Empire were the same, yet on opposite sides. Ingrid nodded again.

"Yes, I admit that Maw is also very dangerous, I was there with Csilla. But let’s not forget that it was only a planet for now. Bryn’adûl slaughtered trillions, killing everyone in hundreds of worlds. Both are terrible and both need to end, but Bryn’adûl is a much bigger threat at the moment."

She still thought this, even if the Maw was there next to them, they are neighbours, while the Bryn’adûl was at the other end of the galaxy. Both factions had already attacked them, tasting the borders of the Eternal Empire. She just wanted to protect her own, that was important to her.

"For my part, I find both sides stupid and childish. Sorry if I hurt you with these, Mr. Porte. I don’t care who is on which side, who is a Jedi, or who is a Sith. I consider it a backward mindset if someone is unable to accept the other and work together or live with it, to kill someone, to destroy someone, something just because they think differently. It is not too civilised behaviour…"

She hoped Csilla would cause the exact opposite of what the man thought. The woman was typically realistic, based on her calculations, it was possible for the war to end, because she did not want to end the war with Maw, but against TSE. Because they were there in the east, they were the last bastion. At least that's how she saw and thought.

"Maybe, but I don't want to end the war against the Maw either, Mr. Porte, but what happens against TSEs. The eastern regions are important for the Galaxy."

She said; at the appearance of the droid, the woman indicated with an elegant gesture that she was not asking for anything. She paid for the VIP room, there was no need to consume. At one question, a sad smile appeared on her lips for a moment before she took back the brittle, marble-like “mask”.

"Oh, you hadn't heard of it, I surrendered to the Triumvirate at the siege of Serenno. I was hoping to be able to talk to her and Tavlar this way and speak in public about the danger. I tried. It was a small trial where they didn’t even want to hear what I was saying. Based on the GA verdict, I should have gone into exile and never been able to return home to my people again. At Orinackra, the Sith Empire rescued me and saved my life, although I accepted the GA and NIO verdict, and I was ready to die for my people or what I believe in.."

Her voice now was not military and cold, only tired and bitter.

"If you will allow me, I will show you my memories of what happened at the trial, what their reaction was, why I am trying to do something outside of governments and states."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom