Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DarrVack Battle Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
rosa-lee-cabal-front.jpg
rosa-lee-cabal-back.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the more advanced battle armour of DarrVack
  • Image Source: Rosa Lee
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: DarrVack
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Other:
      • Electricity: High
      • Heat: Average
      • Cold: Average
      • Corrosion: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Heavy plating: The Suit is outfitted with extremely thick plating able to withstand most impacts by blaster or kinetic damage.
  • Scale Weave: Parts of the suit's arms are made of what seems likes scales but are infact a complicated weave of cortosis and plasteel. This allows for the stretching of said sections near thrice their length.
  • Virbo Claws: Each of the gauntlets digits sports terrifyingly sharp claws with an integrated vibro function
  • Gas Launcher: Two large tanks are strapped onto the rear and front of the suit and outfitted to hold multiple litters of gases. Four large pipes allow the Sith to pump out the stored chemicals into his environment.
  • Gravity Boots: Meant to balance out the overly heavy wearer this function allows him to manipulate his pull to his current gravity center.
  • Full Body Suit: The suit is a one-piece and completely sealed off once active. The headpiece can be disconnected at the neck to allow the Ugor to enter and exit at will.

STRENGTHS
  • Highly Defensive: The suite is built to withstand most that the blobs environment can throw at it, created to ensure the protection of the creature inside.

WEAKNESSES
  • Extremely Heavy: The combination of massive plating and interwind weave makes it incredibly dense thus weighing almost half a ton.

DESCRIPTION: The battle suit was designed to withstand massive trauma. Simultaneously it is outfitted to work with the Sith specialized knowledge of chemical warfare. The arms are the lightest part of the suit and by design also the most resilient due to its stretching weave. This extra feature was build in keeping the Ugors flexibility in mind allowing him to directly interact with his environment from a distance.

Last edited:
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Added the Sith Empire into the Primary sources, the materials were already listed.

Am I misunderstanding how "Primary Sources" are to be used? I linked at all references there instead of in the rest of the submission.

After looking at it again decided against "low" and instead set it to "Average".

Davak Davak

Typically Primary sources are other submissions or previous submissions that give others an idea from where you got it from. While it would be best just to link the materials in the material section, or the manufacturer in its respective place, you have them linked somewhere in the submission.

If you would like to further edit the sub to be as such, you may. Otherwise I can stamp this and send it off.

Ah okay, I think I get it, in that case, I made according edits. The only primary source in that case being the RPCs basic armour.

Ready to go then I believe.

Thanks for your swift judging.

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom