Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Auteme Denko-Durren | Chancellor of the Galactic Alliance

if they're watching anyways

• image0_3.png

• djeminaii-asset_1.png

• 268484198_299600798760886_8206288430427685834_n.png

• Ey3QvzIWYAUPq9p.png

• FLFxOzeXMAIozXd_formatjpgnamelarge.png

• 278243055_349379400551770_6540175441774364359_n.png

• 293598797_1187304111827363_5545322008637241889_n.png

• 286584179_5193787054043897_6912014149111530335_n_4.png

AUTEME

AliasesAdrian Vandiir (never again)
Class(es)Jedi
Mist-Weaver
Politician
BirthplaceNar Shaddaa
Place of residenceCoruscant
Epoch
AgeLate twenties-early thirties
Personality TraitsCompassionate
Inquisitive
Striking
Forgiving
Education TraitsStudious
Medical Expert
Biologist
Philosophe
Linguist
Xenoculture Connoisseur
Lifestyle TraitsCloak and Dagger
Orator
Public Relations Expert
Rank(s)Chancellor
Jedi Knight
Deputy of the Judges of the Outer Rim (honorary)
Faction(s)Galactic Alliance
SpeciesHuman
Subspecies1/4 Krajilca
GenderFemale
Force SensitiveY
Height5'6"
Weight133 lbs.

• artem-chebokha-137-chilling.png

div-green.png

"Wonderful path you've set for yourself. Don't know how you find the time."
    - Jend-Ro Quill​

Auteme introduced herself and Persephone took an instant liking to her. Her kind eyes teemed with light, her presence was soothing and her concern genuine. But beyond that, there was a strength in her that Persephone found easy to envy.
    - Persephone Hero​

And whatever this eccentric sensation was told Lileas that she could trust Auteme. She reminded Lileas of her brothers. There was a soft, subtle kindness to the woman that was akin to a wool scarf covering the exposed neck of a child walking home from school during a snowfall. Warm and comforting, like a sunbeam illuminating the text of an old rustic book.
    - Lileas​

"Not every issue can be solved with laser-swords or a blaster. And it's okay to be scared; the galaxy is a scary place right now. But, we can work to fix that from here, just as they can from out there. I think you will do just fine here, Auteme. The Galactic Alliance needs people -- Jedi -- like you here on Coruscant, just as much as it needs Knight Ryv on the field of battle. We all have our place; we all make a difference in our own way."
    - Emmen Tagge​

"Honestly, Auteme, I'll speak for myself here, I'm blindly throwing myself into the cause I'm forgetting to check and make sure it's always the right one and we're doing it the right way. I trust that it is, because my friends are doing it, and I can see we're helping, but you can make sure we hold ourselves accountable to our original intentions. You don't need The Force to be strong, that strength has to come from you."
    - Loske Treicolt​

Auteme was her name, young and bright like the padawan sitting next to the aging Master. Her words were enlightened, and above all kind. Thurion met the girl's smile with one of his own, even going so far as to gingerly reach for her hand. She reminded him of his daughter. More arguing followed, some damning and others praising his actions, while he silently thanked Auteme for her kindness.
    - Thurion Heavenshield

"But, I come to you because I know that you can make sense of things. Hell, you even did so right now. I… May not show a lot of trust in others, but I have always trusted you and your judgment.
    "... I hope you know that."
    - Aeris Lashiec

It always amused him how confident she was as an aide to the Chancellor as the eyes of the leaders of the galaxy fell upon her week in and week out but Force help her if she had to pick between two clearly identical sweaters.
    - Dagon Kaze

• maxresdefault_3_1.png

div-green.png

Prologue

Lost to her parents in a starship crash, Auteme was found and raised by a Dar'manda monk, who taught her curiosity and kindness as they traveled the galaxy. Her expansive but safe upbringing let her learn a great deal in peace. Days after arriving at the Silver Jedi Temple on Kashyyyk, the monk left her, giving her his clan name, Durren, as a final gift. With herself as her only guide, she decided to become a Jedi.

div-green.png

Part I: Padawan
    Not having been taken by a master, Auteme's learning as a Jedi padawan was somewhat unorthodox. The wealth of knowledge found in the Temple's archives and a few classes couldn't prepare her for the violence to come. Though she only witnessed small battles, the scars ran deep, only through time and good companionship did she manage to heal and become stronger. By chance she came across her parents once again, and for a time she obsessed over them. One of her strongest friendships started here, with the hermitic Jedi master, Jend-Ro Quill.

div-green.png

Part II: Peace

Ever on the move, Auteme was eventually drawn away from the Silver Jedi and towards the newly-formed Jedi Order on Peace Station. She'd soon meet some of her closest and oldest friends -- Loske Treicolt, Aaran Tafo, Bernard of Arca, and Ryv Karis. Her learning continued, particularly in more practical applications. The safety of Peace was a flimsy shield, however; her friends grew quickly and moved to fight the Sith Empire, and Auteme found herself often alone, and often worried.

div-green.png

Part III: Love

Her worries stemmed from the great care she had; and for a time there was no one she cared more about than Ryv Karis. By far the most reckless and self-sacrificing of the group, Ryv would often come back to Peace in need of healing, which Auteme was happy to provide. Their feelings for each other forged a strong relationship, and Auteme obsessed over her first significant other, watching and supporting as he helped move the galaxy.

div-green.png

Part IV: Alliance
    The rise of the Galactic Alliance brought numerous opportunities for both Auteme and Ryv, but they soon found themselves slowly drifting apart. Dejected, Auteme returned to old learnings and pursued new paths; she continued her education with the New Jedi and Silver Jedi, as well as the University of Coruscant, meeting a variety of students and teachers along the way. She also made her first steps into the Senate, securing a place for herself as a Senate Scribe, and becoming friends with Chancellor Emmen Tagge. Rising dangers in the galaxy forced even her to step into the fray; alongside her fellow Jedi, she fought Abaddon at Brentaal, rescued Aerarii Tithe on Bastion, fended off the Sith Keepers on Coruscant, and held her ground -- if only for a moment -- against the Emperor and his Hand on Onderon.

div-green.png

Part V: Knight

Having faced significant challenges and grown so much, Auteme was soon raised to the rank of Jedi Knight, and quickly took her place in the New Jedi Order's leadership. Representing the New Jedi Order in the middle of a heated war forced her to put her observations of the Senate into practice, and she becomes the face of the young Order across the galaxy, to summits of galactic leaders and a half-dozen Jedi roundtables. She quickly became friends with the Chancellor, Adhira Chandra. Her travel and learning take her far, but duty and battle draw her back. As tensions with the New Imperials rise, Auteme falls in with Lucien Dooku, who helps her understand the imperial worldview -- and who, in time, she falls for. They work together to keep things from escalating, then fight together against the Sith on their empire's bleeding heart, Korriban.

div-green.png

Part VI: Shield

Auteme rose even further, to become Shield of the Jedi, a counterpart to Ryv, the Sword. Together with the New Jedi Order and Galactic Alliance, they press onward to liberate the worlds under the thumb of the Sith. Massive challenges rear their heads; crimes committed by some New Jedi threaten to bring down the whole Order, new political bounds are created alongside the brief Galactic Triumvirate, and the rise of new groups. As the Brotherhood of the Maw ravage the Unknown Regions, Auteme finds some solace in an ally in the Senate, a former Jedi named Kaigann Fossk, now the Senator of Epoch. She soon finds that he is not what he seems; Fossk is a persona of Darth Solipsis, leader of the Brotherhood. Auteme puts in motion a plot to capture him, but is too late -- the Maw attack Coruscant, leaving it scarred, her broken, and the Order's trust in her shaken.

div-green.png

Part VII: Senator
    Auteme took her fate into her own hands, seizing the opportunity to lead an uprising on Epoch against the Maw-sympathizing aristocracy, and soon becoming the Senator of Epoch herself. She moved swiftly to secure her position, making new allies in the Senate, alongside many enemies, all the while laying the groundwork for a run for Chancellor. With Chancellor Chandra incapacitated after the Maw's attack on Coruscant, Vice Chancellor Aerarii Tithe took the reins of the Alliance, and found one of his fiercest opponents in the new Senator of Epoch. Soon enough, Auteme found her chance to gain the highest office.

div-green.png

Part VIII: Chancellor
    A new story begins....

yeah i should probably smush some of these together but whatever i'll do it later

• E6e1q4iVUAIVVwt_formatjpgnamemedium_1.png

div-green.png

bing bong i probably forgot you please yell at me
    in no particular order

Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku heart grows fonder
    Ryv Ryv heartbreaking
    Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt come around sometime
    Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill teachers and students
    Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra friend, mentor, queen
    Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo ole reliable
    Celeste Rigel Celeste Rigel first healer
    Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis how could you