Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Iron Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron_crown_of_melkor_by_enotart_d9qtk32-pre.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a crown to hold The Shaper's Whilstones as well as serve as a symbol of authority.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Shaper
  • Affiliation: Arctus Silmar
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemized Songsteel and Cortosis
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Unbreakable Authority: Due to the extreme resilience of it's component materials and the powerful alchemy infused into it's atomic make-up The Iron Crown is one of the most resilient objects of artifice ever constructed.
  • A Crown fit for Anyone: The Crown can be molded by practitioners of Sith Alchemy in order to fit it to their heads, regardless of size or shape, making it rather universal headgear.
  • Conduit of Whil: The Iron Crown was made with one obvious purpose, the conduction of the Whilstone's powers, and serves perfectly in this role.
STRENGTHS
  • An Unspoken Purpose: Though never having been utilized The Shaper created The Iron Crown with a hidden ability, a secret purpose, and that was that the Crown serves them first and foremost, and can subvert the wearer's Mastery of the Whilstones to a new purpose: enslaving the mind of the wearer to The Shaper's will.
  • Whispers of Temptation: The Iron Crown is an especially dark and powerful thing of foul artifice. Especially those embraced by the Light and is a constant, passive temptation to those in close proximity.
  • Of Deepest Shadow: The Iron Crown itself possesses one active ability in that it will attempt to smother or divert expressions of Force Light within a few meters of itself in order to protect the Whilstones.
WEAKNESSES
  • A Symbol, Not a Weapon: The Iron Crown in and of itself possesses no real offensive capabilities without the Whilstones present aside from it's corrupting influence and does not possess any protection beyond it's incredibly durability.
  • By Brightest Day: Though the Iron Crown will attempt to snuff out Force Light in it's vicinity this ability can be overpowered by one of sufficient strength or use by a sufficient number of practitioners. Prolonged exposure to Force Light by several powerful practitioners of Force Light will cause the Crown to become much easier to destroy.
  • A Ruler never Cowers: The Iron Crown is not a thing of subtlety and constantly whispers to both it's wearer and those nearby, making attempting to conceal one's presence while wearing it nigh impossible.
DESCRIPTION

"It is to my eternal shame that my works shall never come to fruition, as their intended host has now passed beyond this mortal life, and I feel my own form fading with each ragged breathe that passes my lips. Even so I shall ever dwell here, now, on Korriban until the day where some fool attempts to plunder my works. I can only hope they will be a suitable subject." - The Shaper

The true final work The Shaper forged for Ajunta Pall was this, The Iron Crown, a symbol of power and authority meant to harness the Whilstones that had come before it. Though crafted in the pretense of dutiful subservience the crown's true, hidden purpose was never to be discovered. Now the Iron Crown serves not only as arguably The Shaper's greatest work but also the greatest reminder of their failure so many millennia hence. The Iron Crown was designed from it's very conception to be naught but a tool for combating the Jedi, to show the brothers and sisters of these original Lords of the Sith the error of their ways by instilling the deepest whispers of the darkness into their minds, to smother away the light they so desperately, mistakenly clung to and to radiate nothing but absolute power and authority from it's wearer. In the end, however, it simply became the means by which The Shaper would return to the galaxy, instilled with his own will and purpose as it was. It greatly aided his spirit's possession of it's new host once they chose to don the crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom