Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Acharn - Spear of Vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.

latest
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a versatile melee and ranged weapon for The Shaper.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: X
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Shaper
  • Affiliation: The Shaper
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production:Unique
  • Material: Alchemized Cortosis
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Spear
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Aerodynamic: Forged with pain-staking precision to glide through air more akin to an arrow than a weighted spear, Acharn flies fast and true if thrown accurately.
  • Unrelenting Grasp: Imbued with a minor alchemical property Acharn will produce barbs from it's head when it comes into contact with blood of any kind, making it incredibly difficult to remove.
STRENGTHS
  • Festering Wound: Upon piercing a target the head of Acharn will begin to channel a potent version of Force Plague into them. Severely crippling those struck.
  • The Master's Hand: At The Shaper's whim Acharn can utilize Fold Space to return to his grasp from any distance. or, acts as a beacon that The Shaper can more easily teleport to. Provided he can sense Acharn.
WEAKNESSES
  • Weighty: Though useful for adding kinetic impact when thrown, and still serviceable as a melee weapon, Acharn is not nearly as light as many other weapons subject to Sith Alchemy.
  • In or Out, No In-Between: Acharn is a weapon designed to puncture and pierce it's victims, should it fail to do so it's effectiveness is drastically reduced.
  • A Thing of Force: As with other implements created by Sith Alchemy, subjecting Acharn to a Force-Dead zone will render it's effectiveness greatly reduced.
DESCRIPTION
"I will not consign myself to the boorish tools of simpletons. 'Blasters' they call them. Nor will I relinquish an advantage when fighting at range. I believe this will serve as an effective compromise." - The Shaper

Unwilling to take up what he saw as the travesty, clumsiness or random luck that blasters seemed to represent, nevertheless The Shaper recognized the usefulness of being able to engage one's foes at range without having to exhaust themselves in the Force. Thus he began forging a weapon intended precisely to mock those who resorted to such cowardly weapon, a spear that would pierce the armor of those foolish enough to attempt to bring one of these neanderthal-like weapons to bear against him as well as provide him a convenient means to help him cross the distance between himself and those who would try to gun him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom