Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Duracrete Jungle | BOTM Invasion of GA Held Metellos

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
b5nBlkh.png
Objective: Survive || Try to escape with the twins
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy is waking up.
  • Keilara tries to comfort Kallan.
Mercy #1
Mercy #2
Tut #1
Mercy #3
Tommy #1
Tommy #2
Tut #2
Mercy #4
Tut #3

~ Mercy ~
I don't even know when I got to the window in the room. The blanket was still wrapped around me, I could still feel the warmth and smell of Asher's body in it. I leaned my body against the wall and leaned my forehead against the window and looked out. Outside, instead of sunshine, there were dark grey, almost black clouds and it was raining heavily. I heard knocking on the ledge and the raindrops were rolling along the outside of the window glass. Just like the tears on my face.

That's when I realised that I wasn't sleeping anymore, it wasn't the dream anymore, it was just the part of the mind palace that was mine. I looked back, but Asher was no longer there, fully proving that I really wasn't dreaming anymore. I held the blanket even tighter around me and collapsed against the wall, where I sobbed loudly. I knew I should open my eyes to reality, see what was going on, but I couldn't, I didn't want to.

~ I just wanted to be with you, nothing else, just this. ~ I whispered in a voice hoarse from crying.

I hugged my legs as I sat on the floor and swung back and forth crying. All I wanted was for it to end. At this moment, even finding Manifold seemed such a distant and unattainable goal. I was tired, tired of being alone, of loneliness, lack of Asher's presence. Why was it so hard for Kallan to understand that without Asher everything was just black and white? Or just tasteless, odourless. There was no longer anything beautiful or lively. Only emptiness and loneliness.

But I also couldn't shake the thought that Kallan wanted to live, and because Asher was "born" of him... I couldn't say that I would deny him life when he finally got it back. And so, I was here again. I asked where Manifold was and cursed myself that I am not a Force user, just a telepath. Without the Force, I don't know how to find it. Maybe a beacon that he can sense that emits. But that could not be solved in this place.

~ Where are you Manifold? I need your help... ~ I thought or prayed, I don't know, but I do know that there is no chance that he will hear my plea…

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
I tried to maintain strength in Kallan by sharing my own strength with him, radiating pleasant and positive energies to him, imbuing him with these. Of shared memories, of happy walks when I asked if he would be my husband, or when we said our vows to each other after Empress Teta. These were burdensome and tiring for me too, because I took on part of his fatigue and pain, as well as the darkness. And like a dyke, my strength also flowed into the wall, the shield that ruled out the waves of darkness.

Still, I didn't let him see that I was affected by them. He needed to see me strong as always. Now, for the first time in a long time, he needed protection and support, not me. So the roles are now back to where they were originally, pre-Tython. I was trying to help him, not him trying to help me. I smiled kindly at him and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

~ You don't need to say thank you, it's natural! ~ I whispered too.

I really thought so, as I hugged him, I also enjoyed having him here nearby, here in my arms. Even this filled me with such pleasant feelings, even I felt safe. After his words, I nodded seriously, but finally smiled kindly at him.

~ We already know everything about each other since our minds merged. I'll support you as always and I'll let you in whenever you want. I trust you completely, my love. You must know, you must feel that you too can trust me. I would rather die than say anything about you or let anything happen to you. And you won't make the same mistakes like Asher did. After all, I don't act like Mercy and I won't let you commit them and you are different from him. ~ I whispered to him.

When he leaned over to me, after kissing his cheek, I kissed him briefly on the lips. Finally, I pulled a pillow over and plopped down on the couch, pulling Kallan with me. I positioned myself with my legs out and let him lie next to me and rest his head on my shoulder or chest. Still holding him in my arms, I let him go with one hand and started stroking his hair and back softly.

~ Rest and sleep, my love! I watch over your dreams, if something happens, I'll wake you up! ~ I whispered into his hair, then placed another kiss on his head. Meanwhile, I didn't stop the soothing and kind stroking on his back. I wanted him to feel that he was not alone and that he was safe.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

There was underlying curiosity in Starfall's words, as she explained her outlook on the Force, the Sith and the Maw.

It was intriguing to hear from a relatively neutral individual, insofar as the organizations she mentioned, but there was no doubt in Jand's mind that the monster was evil. That might have been evident solely because of the tone behind the words, as though a maniacal laugh could escape at any moment, which also made the Padawan consider some instability in his opponent, and that could mean unpredictability.

"I have not been made privy to such shades or orders," Jand said in a tight voice, as he watched the pose the monster adopted, with one leg back and lightsaber above her head. He shifted, rotating his defensive stance slightly, calculating angles. "Though I see you hold the Maw with little regard... in that we can both agree."

The clash of blades filled the tunnel with echoing cracks and electrical discharge. Blue and red met, flashing white, and Jand gritted his teeth as he began to see how fluidly Starfall moved, as she used pivoting to advantage to avoid being pinned down or blade locked. It was effective, the Nagai could appreciate the tactic, yet onward he continued with his more pointed jabs and thrusts. There was a moment where the blades did clash and hold, long enough for the monster to mention her master's enslavement, the killing of a council, a Sith Temple being destroyed ass well as conquests and overpowering a Sith Lord on Lao-mon...

"I sense that--"

Jand delivered two quick jabs, with the first being parried alongside a pivot.

"--you care little for any side, except your own."

The snap-hiss of the second lightsaber caused Jand to narrow his eyes, as he stepped backward, and saw the red blade come around and stop inches from his left hip. The robe singed, near the deadly blade, before his own blue blade pressed against it with his defensive block that caused the two blades to hiss and spit - but it was obvious the strike had ended early.

The monster spoke of betrayal, how the Jedi and Sith codes utilized fear as a basis for implementation, and her opinion on how each functioned to control the individual that it applied to. There was some degree of truth to it, Jand could admit, but there was also a lot of oversimplification, and he doubted that both examples were of equal consequence when failed.

"The Jedi and Sith might use fear, yes," Jand muttered, as he stared at the mask, even as their blades continued to spark and shed light in the tunnel. "Yet even your own explanations tell the vast difference between either... the Sith fear not having power for selfish reasons, the Jedi fear becoming the Sith and giving into that selfishness. And if they were both presented with the same situation, the Sith would be vastly destructive in comparison. Are you saying there is no difference?"

Starfall spun away, disengaging the blade deadlock. Her speed had increased, steadily, throughout the fight and Jand was beginning to notice. His Nagai reflexes and speed were considerable compared to typical sentients, but even as he started to increase his own response in movement, there were telltale signs of Starfall being faster. The Force was pushing her beyond his natural capacity for dexterity, which meant he had to begin using his own Force energy to expend on keeping pace. And when she boasted of fearing nothing, of having freedom the Jedi and Sith never could, before challenging Jand to fight like he meant it...

He did.

Jand channeled the Force through himself, as he pushed forward, he felt it energize him and flood his body and limbs. His speed increased, as he delivered another two thrusts, before he lowered into a crouched leg sweep with hopes of knocking Starfall's legs from beneath her, before he sprang to his right with a series of waist-height slashes in a rapid back-and-forth counter crosses; as the Nagai knew full powered swings weren't necessary, he only had to touch the blade to his opponent to inflict injury, and expending energy on flourishes or being flashy made little sense.

"If you fear nothing, and are stronger than any Jedi or Sith, why do you not control the galaxy?" Jand spoke as he attacked, his breathing controlled as his speed remained consistent for the moment. "What point is your power, if it serves no purpose other than games you play?"

Aware of the second lightsaber that could strike through a parry or block, Jand sought to keep it busy - or at least focus off using it - as he grabbed a handful of rubble from the ground. And as he stood into a rising slash with his lightsaber, aimed from thigh to head, he propelled the small rocks toward Starfall with a push of the Force from open palm. He aimed them for the upper body, mainly the head and face, to see if he could damage or knock the mask askew...

"Who are you, Starfall, other than a sentient who is monstrous and evil? Petty and selfish?"

Jand wanted to keep her talking. Keep her thinking. Maybe he could find a chink in the armor. He watched, looking for more pivots. Still, the Padawan was no fool, he could tell Starfall was holding back, wanting to test him as much as he tested her; and while the prospect of angering the monster into unleashing uncontrolled power didn't exactly excite the Nagai, it was in rage that mistakes could happen... even if it was a dangerous game.

Life or death.

Aldric Laurent

A
The bolt had found its mark.

Or rather, the mark's weapon. Close enough. It had managed to disarm him, leaving the Sith more vulnerable. But that did not mean he was defenseless, as proven by his sudden lash out at Valery the moment she neared too close. "Watch it-" Aldric said, as if his input would make much of a difference in the heat of the moment. She was ready for it, keeping up her defenses, and leaving the reengagement to Aldric. He knew how to proceed.

"You ready?" The agent aimed down his scope, readying another, hopefully final shot at the Sith. Fully expecting their enemy to try and react, Valery would plan to redirect the bolt right at him anyways, in theory quicker than Nemris could react. The blast of energy shot forth, threatening to connect with the Sith once more.

Industrial_Heartland.png

Objective: Fight
Equipment: Weapons
Tags: Westenra Mina Westenra Mina | Closed
Cuyy6In.png

The warlord asked his question of her, partially hoping that she might actually answer. He was disappointed as she didn't react in the slightest. For a slight moment, he wondered if she was simply hiding some dark truth behind himself, but quickly discarded the idea. If she was, he'd likely not find out any time soon.

Quietly sighing as she simply snarled further and launched herself forward, Zachariel resolved himself to break her. As Westenra charged, Zachariel simply flung more and more rubble at her. Chunks of all shapes and sizes were simply lifted and directed towards her. For a few moments, she was able to dodge the chunks, or ignored smaller ones.

Then, one of them got through her guard and smashed into her. Grinning as it launched her back, Zachariel didn't let up in his assault for a moment. And as she took more and more damage, his grin simply grew as she was injured more and more. As she neared, the warlord held his axe before him, ready and waiting for her final attack, knowing she would strike. And as she spun to strike him, his eyes blazed with their crimson light, glaring at her with bloodthirsty.

As she launched her blade at his face, the warlord lifted the arm not holding his axe. His arm in the way of her blade, it was still pushed down, pushing through the former gash and through one eye lens, even as it cut into his arm as well. The blade cut through, and would have cut to the bone for any species with them. For Zachariel, he simply cut off the blood flow there as his tentacles wrapped around the blade to grab on tight. It would do more damage once she pulled it out, but he would do his best to hold it in position there, inches from his now revealed eye.

Westenra had cut deeper into his helmet, destroyed one lens of his helmet, and heavily damaged his arm, though he ignored what would be excruciating pain for anyone else. Instead, he grinned as his eyes latched onto hers as he spoke.
"Failure."

And at the same time, he jabbed his axe forward. It would've taken too long to try and swing it, so he jabbed it forward, intending to use the spikes atop the blade as a weapon, even as he did his best to hold her in place.

KjnmtTy.png

Hell_Hole.png
Objective 1
Allies: Brotherhood of the Maw;
Enemies: GA; Iris Arani Iris Arani Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin
Equipment: The Dark Sacraments, Apostles Vestments, Ring

The Telekinetic attack splintered on the combined barrier of Iris Arani Iris Arani and Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin , breaking it in the process as the Jedi coordinated their attacks.

In response the Dark Apostle spun away, his outline a blur of motion as his lightsaber went to work weaving itself into a defensive pattern that was both a small feat of acrobatics and a natural agility. Somewhere amidst the maneuver the second 'Dark Sacrament' found its way into Kol's non dominant hand, in a reverse grip so that it could work in tandem with the former. If it had not gone hand in hand with combat then it might have been described as a beautiful and elaborate display.

No matter how swift he was it would have been difficult for Kol to avoid everything though. Little registered on his features but there was a telltale burn over the shoulder of the 'Apostles Vestments' he wore indicating both that he had been struck but also that his attire was imbued with natural and powerful resistances. It may have been difficult to register at first due to his own presence as well as the ambient pulse of the darkside that his ring resonated with, even the colors that Iris saw him with likely depicted the Dark Apostle as surrounded by a whirlwind of darkness but seeing was often believing.

Nonetheless, coming out of his spin and still weaving his lightsabers in tandem ahead of him he couldn't shake Aveline. Her footwork matched his own, she made quick strikes that probed his defenses and pressing the attack was difficult due to Iris...

"Well done."

...he said amidst the motions of his sabers...

"This was all an intermission leading up to the main act though."

...his mind had extended well beyond the shell of his body, this wouldn't be a surprise to either of the Jedi however what came next might be. It was like a seed, planted deep in the absence of their own minds. He'd lobotomized the Acolytes and the Commandos with the power of his supercharged mental attack but they weren't dead, not clinically anyways. They existed in a state of 'brain death', the perfect vessels to house a seed of his own psyche.

They rose, probably close to a dozen of them and they attacked. Their eyes glazed, their minds replaced with a kind of autonomous command to defend the Dark Apostle. They were more akin to zombies than men now but they retained basic skills. For instance, the Commandos raised their blasters and the Acolytes ignited their lightsabers.

The Attacks came from all sides, again but this time with no reprieve...

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Hell_Hole.png
Objective: 1
Allies: Galactic Alliance; Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin
Enemies: Brotherhood of the Maw; Rannan Kol Rannan Kol
Iris_Sig.png

The main act?

Iris paused beside Aveline, watching the Sith. Watching the colors around them. They were watching the colors around them. It was an odd sensation to share this world for so long with another without the usual limits she put on herself. They were one and the same right now, able to keep up with an opponent that normally they wouldn't be able to on their own.

The colors had changed, though. What was dark and dead grew darker. A seed she hadn't noticed before now suddenly flashed to life. Bodies raised.

<We're not going to beat him.>

As they were, they couldn't. Too many around them, too sluggish and uncaring of those in the way. But she wasn't in despair. Rather, she was grinning. They weren't going to beat him in a fight, but here he was. Wasting all this focus an energy on a couple of Jedi who crash landed. Loose the battle, win the war. Now?

She turned, wiping her blade up to catch a saber, knock it up and away for Aveline as her other caught a blaster bolt, knocking it into another. A quick tug on the Force pulled a pin on a grenade. The resulting explosion brought with it a cloud of debris and body parts. Gruesome, but now it was time.

<Retreat.>

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope

OLYMPIAN CARRIER GROUP

FLAGSHIP: GUARDANO
Command Ship Class
Flag Officer: Liram Angellus
Ship Captain: Gym Halpern
Shields (100%)
Hull (100%)
██████████
██████████
Ship Systems/Supports:
Command Staff
Defense Turrets x25
Captain's Shuttle
LEAD-SHIP: CELESTIAL CITY
Super Carrier Class
Ship Captain: Gym Halpern
Shields (100%)
Hull (100%)
██████████
██████████
Ship Systems/Supports:
Command Staff
Defense Turrets x25
Captain's Shuttle Mk II
FLEET VESSELS​
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%

EMPRYREAN CARRIER GROUP

LEAD-SHIP: SILVER CITY
Heavy Carrier Class
Ship Captain: Zev Tantor
Shields (100%)
Hull (100%)
██████████
██████████
Ship Systems/Supports:
Command Staff
Defense Turrets x25
Captain's Shuttle
FLEET VESSELS​
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%

SERAPHIC CARRIER GROUP

LEAD-SHIP: ETHERAL
Carrier Class
Ship Captain: Scott Powell
Shields (100%)
Hull (100%)
██████████
██████████
Ship Systems/Supports:
Command Staff
Defense Turrets x25
Captain's Shuttle Mk II
FLEET VESSELS​
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%
100% | 100%

GAME ON YAKHEAD!

54429.gif

GADividerBlue.png

“The Devil is a better theologian than any of us, and is a devil still.” - Aiden Wilson Tozer
Industrial_Heartland.png

PERSONAL LOG.
There’s a moment when you say to yourself “It can’t be done”. However, that is when you push yourself and not only do the impossible, but do even more. I know this for a fact, it’s happened to me a few times over the years. As I sit here in my office just off the bridge of “The Guardano”, I am thinking about what is going on in the galaxy. A part of me longs for the days of just being in a fighter and worrying about my wings. Now it’s all sorts of complicated pieces and stories.

Not that long ago, I was sitting in a drydock office waiting for the repairs and upgrades to “The Ethereal” to be finished when the news was given. Some old friends in the GA needed help as those MAW A-holes were attempting to invade, in fact they were. I know that we have no jurisdiction in an Alliance sector, but they would help us. On top of that, Cal… Master Vanagor splits his time between both and he on the Jedi Council. So immediately I contacted him and we met here and were on our way.

Typical protocols are for all operational ships to jump into a system together. Sorry, but I have yet to follow any protocols and it’s done me pretty well to this point. So what I did was… well we haven’t done it yet. We’re about to though.

END LOG.

In a flash and a snap of light the ships of the Olympian carrier group of the Silver Jedi Concord dropped into the system slowly entering what would be the Southern Hemisphere side of open space. Metellos was such a strange planet, you might say that it was a failed megalopolis but that was a discussion for another time. Right now the ships were moving into position. The group was heavy in long range artillery with the Mercury Cruisers were on either side of the super carrier “Celestial City” which was deploying her turrets at the same time. Revelry cruisers stood at the ready as the commandship “The Guardano” took a firing position just below “The Celestial City”, the flagship of the Nirvana fleet was also deploying turrets. There was a Liberator Cruiser as well as two “Blackstar” anti-fighter ships standing watch.

This was a test.

Not a “Pass/Fail”, the MAW fleet did not tolerate fools. This was a test of reaction, not to see how fast they would respond, but how. Especially since there was another move to be made. After all, there’s more to the Nirvana Fleet than simply one carrier group.

The Empryan carrier group dropped out of hyperspace into the system on a heading that would bring them towards the Northeastern hemisphere of the planet. The largest group in the fleet was led by the carrier “Silver City”. She took a firing position as she deployed her own turrets as did her flanks of Liberator Carriers, and Divinity Heavy Cruisers. The Apollo Destroyers and the Revelry cruisers took up attack positions on either side as well.

What would the Maw do? Would they engage?

The Seraphic carrier group, lead by the carrier “The Ethereal” dropped out of hyperspace entering the system on a heading that would take them to the Northwestern hemisphere of the planet. As “The Ethereal” deployed her turrets, the Mercury Cruisers took up flanking positions and the Divinity Heavy Cruiser actually took up an attack position. The Liberator carriers as well as the Revelry Cruisers were positioned on either side as well. The Nirvana Fleet now had firing lanes and positions that could theoretically cover the entire system in separate enclosing directions. There was one question left to ask.

It was not: “What would the Maw do?”

Where are all of the fighters?

Tags [Final Dawn/BotM] | Brodan Dobson | Himm'vaun'merek | Akûz the Ravager | Kaine Hamilton Kaine Hamilton
Tags [GA] | Syndulla Command |

FIGHTER COMPLIMENT:
103rd Tactical Starfighter Wing "Angel of Death Squadron"
LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER

181st Tactical Starfighter Wing “Voodoo Wing”
MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER
DEFENSIVE FIGHTER SCREEN
BOMBERS W ESCORT

78th Support Air Division “Ares Wing
SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS

SPACIAL COMBAT AND RENDITION - SCARs use the Jackal Fighter for its balance of speed and maneuverability as well as its remote capabilities. This allows the elite pilot/operators to"bail" and operate in zero-G often a tactic in boarding capital ships.
SCAR WING

CALLSIGNS: Captain Rojuh Pouil "Starlight" is "Angel 1" Captain Scoht Pouil "Meteor" is "VOODOO 1". Captain Ewan Isaacs "Raider" is "SCAR 1" and in command of the Jackals primarily for both ships. Each Squadron leader makes up the remaining "Angel" callsigns, their individual squadrons and make-ups are named below.

KILLING SOLUTION DETECTED

He'd held his arm to block, and as the tentacles from his body wrapped around her blade, she instantly discerned his strategy.

"Failure." Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood sneered. So confident.

Lynda felt the spike plunge into her stomach, and she surged forward, letting the spike rip deeper

"Yes..." she replied at last, voice a strange, metallic, demonic tone. "For you..."

She snapped the blade of her Katana in half. Ripping herself free basically, nearly bisecting herself, the lower half of her Torso hanging on by a a simple chunk using the momentum to flip above him with the last of her repulsor power, the Katana half that remained on her hilt still having power.

It was the perfect killshot. His damaged part was fully exposed, free arm reaching down to try and catch his shoulder to prevent him from pulling away, while the remaining half of her sword swiped down, aiming for the damaged gap in his helm. If it passed through successfully, it would slice his brain in half...

It was the perfect plan. He had very few options from the position she was attacking from to try and counter this strike, and it was coming down at such high speed it was unlikely he'd be able to pull away in time...

...It was such a perfect counter attack, even if she missed his brain, it was highly likely she would score a decapitation unless he resorted to drastic measures.

...so perfect...

...but alas...

...no plan survives the enemy. Or The Battlefield.

See, at that exact moment, when the question of whether Zachariel was about to die was literally up in the air above his head, a figurative sword of damocles crashing down for his brain, the GA bombing run came down on this whole street.

Lynda would never know whether or not the Bombing run had been intended for Zachariel, and whether she just happened to be in the way, or it was to genuinely kill both of them.

But the wake of the Multiple blasts flung her away from him, sending her flying into a building that soon shook and collapsed on itself from the explosions. No telling what it had done to Zachariel. She thirsted for his blood. She would survive. She would survive just to come back for a second go.

As the rubble covered her and her PTSD triggered a fit of horrid screaming as she was buried alive, flung far from the warlord and now under piles and piles of rubble, the streets around her on fire, she could only fixate on hunting him down.

The Maw would see her break that one, They would see her break him theywouldtheywouldtheywouldtheywouldtheywouldseeherbreakhim.

Lynda, torn and mangled and buried alive by the GA, screamed incessantly, this time as much in burning, mindless, world destroying hatred as actual fear...

(Exit Post)

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Wreak Havoc
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | White Beskar Armor | White Sith Death Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | Pack of Death sticks | 1Thermal Detonators
Engaging: Jand Talo Jand Talo

"The first great schism Xander's followers the Legion of Lettow ten thousand years before the sith. The Baran Do of Dorin, the Kel-dor had their own force beliefs well before knowing of the Jedi. The Shapers of Kro Var Master of the element's worshipers of the elements. The witches of Dathomir the daughters of the exiled Jedi Allya. The Ta-Ree of the Kathol rift older than the Jedi's existence. Je'daii Order of Tython whom the Jedi claim to be the successor too. Sorcerorrs of Rhand can place there founding some hundreds of thousands of years ago in the Nihil Retreat." She named them off rapid fire from her tongue, the last being the organization she led and one of the oldest in the Galaxy that still existed to this day about the only other group that could probably claim such was the Mandalorians form which the Sorcerors of Rhand also had deep ties too. "There are a thousand more, many shades codes and creeds."

She spoke as if she knew a lot of these orders had seen them come into existence and for some of them, she had. A few she had been a part of or still was a part of two of them at least. "How can you hold little regard for something like the Maw when you don't even understand them?" He was right about Tegan's little regard for the Maw, but she knew what they were and what they were capable of. She saw a use for them even if by time her ultimate plan played out, she would no longer have need for them. They were a means to her ultimate goal disposable yes but that did not make them useless like the Jedi. They at least had some of the same views as Tegan herself like wanting to bring this retched reality to an end and bring about something new.

"--you care little for any side, except your own."

That made her no different then the majority of the Galaxy on the surface, but it wasn't exactly true of Tegan or anyone else. What Tegan cared about had been buried deep inside her beneath the pain and trauma she had suffered. As she eyed the Jedi her sabers humming in the ready, he was young so naïve to what cruelty life truly brought. Blind to the true suffering of the Galaxy and those that had to face endless war at the hands of Orders and governments that needed to right. He only seemed to see the sith as the tormentor unaware the Jedi had destroyed just as many lives. It wasn't Tegan's first time facing someone like this ignorance was bliss after all and both Jedi and Sith spouted it in spades. This was not say Tegan wasn't responsible for the torment, she accepted it though and was not blind to the destruction she caused. Yet what she wanted in the end demanded her to be who she was.

"Most of the groups I have named have all been hunted by the Jedi at one time or another for a different belief. Selfishly the Jedi have been trying to keep their power by hiding the past and the existence of alternatives to themselves. You yourself have admitted knowing nothing outside the Jedi and Sith yet have not questioned why that is with all the life in this Galaxy. The control method is fear the game is always about power no matter the side. You are too young to have an idea of the lengths and dark depth the Jedi have and are willing to go for their own selfish motives of power, but I could teach you." She said as once again the young man went on attack. He was clearly trying to keep her talking but Tegan didn't seem to notice or care.

He came at her faster than before this time and she smirked under her mask and her orange eyes flashed with intensity. He came in for thrust and Tegan easily batted the first away with her left saber as she stepped back just a few steps as he continued his forward movement. He came around for a second jab Tegan arched her back as it came in the blade just grazing the abdomen of her beskar armor sparks went flying and a red burn streak where saber met armor glowed in the dark tunnels. She was still playing with him and that cost her as he quickly crouched down and struck at her feet with a leg sweep. She had been too full of herself and her abilities and didn't see it coming. He caught her and her legs went out from under her. She managed however to correct herself in the air and she didn't fall on her back instead her agility allowed her to do a small flip in the air and land in a crouching position her left hand and saber hitting the ground to give her more stability in her landing. The saber disengaged for a moment. Her right hand off to her side and the saber there still glimmering. She gritted her teeth from behind the mask.

Then he came at her again and her orange sulfuric orbs flared even more out of irritation for not seeing the leg sweep coming. She looked right at him as he pressed on with his counter cross slashes. She moved as quick and the first slash once again gazing her armor and cutting into her white long coat along her left lower rib area. Again, spark flew and for a moment a red glow where the saber touched armor could be seen easily in the dark halls. Part of her long coat had a big tear in it now and dangled off of her side. Then the second came at her but she managed to ignite her left saber again and the blades clashed. Sparks flying as blades held into that position Tegan holding his slash at bay as he spoke to her once more.

"If you fear nothing, and are stronger than any Jedi or Sith, why do you not control the galaxy?"
"What point is your power, if it serves no purpose other than games you play?"

As their blades hummed and spark against each other for that singular moment. Tegan's frustration faded and a smirk came across her face for a split second. She then just thrusted forward with her right saber going straight for the chest of the young man in front of her. As she did dirt and rocks were thrust at her causing her to stagger backwards and the to sabers broke away from each other as the red saber in her left-hand slide down his blue saber's sparks hissing and snapping the humming turn into a whining noise as it did so.

Several big rocks slammed into her mask causing it to dislodge and it fell off clattering to the ground and bouncing to one of the side walls of the tunnel with a clang. Tegan's grin gone as she looked fully on to the young Jedi once more. Her face painted in the tribal paint of her people the Dathomiri people. Her face painted like a skull black and white. In the faint glow of the tunnel with those glowing orange eyes she looked like a haunting visage a demon from the depths.

"Who are you, Starfall, other than a sentient who is monstrous and evil? Petty and selfish?"

"Who says I do not control the Galaxy?" Finally answering his first question a wicked smile once again returning to her face. "Monsters are made not born; you must ask what made them not why they exist. Evil is a necessity for survival sometimes you have to do what others cannot even if it makes you the villain. Petty you might have a point. All Gods are Selfish, child." With that Tegan raised her right hand at him and arc of lighting fired from her hand at him as she held onto her saber. "Life is a game of survival; you do whatever it takes, and I have done a lot to get to where I am." She let out a second arc of lighting as her left hand went outstretched as well. As so as she did, she propelled herself forward. Her saber left strike going for his saber to hold it at bay as she once again went for a heavy fast thrust for the Jedi's chest with her right saber.

Last edited:

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Stop the ritual
Tag: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

div-orange.png

The echoing of his footsteps echoed off the walls as he swiftly made his way to the hellwell. He was unsure of the condition of his fellow Jedi up until something else echoed its way to him, the voice of a madman looking for him. Silas felt another cold chill go up his spine from the sound of the man's voice alone, out of every sith he had faced Kyrel had been the scariest of them all. His sadistic determination held no bounds, he wouldn't stop until he killed the Jedi and Silas's will in two.

Within the force, they were not too far away. If he was to help them, he needed to be swift and confident in what he was going to do. Defeating him in battle was something far out of his reach, but there was another thing he could do to help his squadmates get to the well. Picking up his pace again, he ran as fast as he could through the maze like alleyways toward the group. If Kyrel was hot on their heels, they didn't have long left.

Doing the same thing, the group was doing their best to run as fast as they could toward the well. Behind them, Kyrel through his spear at them once more "Take cover!" the knight shouted as they fell to the right and left to avoid the dangerous weapon. The brute was only a few feet away now, they either had to fight or die trying to escape his wrath. However, they felt another presence flanking the world eater. Silas, who was further down the alleyway flung a large and heavy metallic garbage container toward the back of his head.

<<"Go, all of you! I'll keep him distracted!">> <<"But Silas!">> <<"Trust me!">> Silas pleaded to the knight, who hesitantly nodded after realising they had very few options. Even if it didn't hit, they still tried to use the chance to get up and run straight for the objective

"You wanted me, now I'm here!" he shouted bravely at him, a bead of sweat rolling down his temple "I didn't know a sith of your caliber was so afraid to face a mere boy!" Silas taunted with a forged smirk, looking to lure him in and run further backward into a construction area when the time was right.

Last edited:

Their blades danced, a wild and savage dance. Aveline's brand was the aggressive and unrelenting Ataru, and she lived up to it well. One never knew how one would respond when faced with a darkness as overwhelming as this. No matter the end, at least she could held her head high and say she had fought.

"This was all an intermission leading up to the main act though."
No way was that good. Around her, it appeared that the dead were not inclined to remain as such. <Trouble> was all she managed to say. All she realized she had the breath to say.

When she felt Iris say they couldn't beat him, she immediately knew they were right. He was too powerful. Two on one they had enough work cut out for them, but with everyone he brought back to fight them as well? In this valley of the dead, they would sooner join his army of corpses than defeat it.

Yet Iris' mind was as her own, and Aveline likewise. She felt the reasoning as much as what was expressed. They had held a dark power here today, and given others a chance to fight off the invaders. Would it be enough?

Aveline pounded her blade in quick succession at the dark Lord, then pulled back, creating some distance between them as she deflected a bolt aimed at her back. Just in time to see a flying lightsaber that would have decapitated her blocked by Iris. Then came the explosion, the debris, the cloud of dust to cover their escape.

<Retreat> Aveline echoed. It was time. They saw their chance and took it

Industrial_Heartland.png

Writing with: Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce

Equipment in bio.

pGeHFrB.png

eltequi
The line crackled as the masked observer listened on the other side.
<Darth Ptolemis.> Osarla recited, frowning. <We haven't met yet.

Which explains why you’re getting ahead of yourself.>

Like tears they fell from the sky; tears of a Mother Nature witnessing the perversion of life at the hands of the Brotherhood. Streaks of gore and blood paved the skyline's streets to a viscous red, for upon the Moon Children, the opposing soldiers unleashed their tight-beam blaster fire from behind their entrenched positions immediately. Within a flash, their weapons spewed laser, which turned to fire upon contact with the weak tissue of the Maw's vat-grown abominations. Even the bright blue brilliance of an ancient weapon, a lightsaber could be seen bursting into action amid the rolling pockets of Moon Children, slashing and pushing them, grinding them down beneath the unstoppable tide of the Force as they attacked. Yet they simply did not stop, crawling back up on the sides of buildings and ledges; not even as the first of the Alliance's tactical enforcers lumbered forth to eradicate them with their own blue salvos. Regardless of how many or few made it to the enemy perimeter, they grabbed onto whomever and whatever they were able, breaking tooth and nail if need be, just for a taste of human flesh.
<We'll fix that soon enough.>

Then the war skiffs were targeted; snipers concealed in buildings and high-rises peppered the open-topped vehicle giants. Where one marauder that steered the ship fell, another dragged his body away and took his place just so they could get to a wide enough walkway to hover temporarily. ~ Hunt down the snipers. ~ The unholy voice of the Blasphemer was heard by two Zealots on separate ships. Without question, they leapt from their respective ships, disappearing into the shadows of turmoil like apex predators. The rest of the skiffs continued taking long turns of dropping off Moon Children to eventually swarm enemy positions, while providing support fire to keep their walkers in check – perhaps even take down one or two. They will continue this until they need to, or until they can.

Meanwhile, the vanguard skiff that unleashed the first of the Children had been taken over, and its resident Zealot demolished by the enemy commander. The takeover was swift and unrelenting. But as the two Jedi were busy talking, the former captain of the Skiff – bloodied and missing an arm – reached up and with two labored clicks, oversteered the ship with his dying breath, resulting in the craft dipping, and him rolling down into the abyss; the crude leviathan creaked and turned onto a lethal trajectory toward their entrenched positions. Quick thinking was required to prevent that future from happening.

As the battle unfolded, Lord Ptolemis observed enigmatically, still entombed within that damp underground storage tunnel.
– Have they located us yet, acolyte? – He asked, turning his head slowly toward the hooded shade. The young, but emotionless voice of his follower answered. – I believe so, yes. At least they should have by now, my Lord. – With a nod, Ptolemis turns away and looks at the marauders scattered around the room. – You know what to do. Set the motion sensors and join the battle ahead. – And with his two acolytes in tow, he turns around and ascends the stairwell leading up to the surface.

qXjslBU.png

Last edited:
Hell_Hole.png

Objective: I - Depths of Hell
Tags: | Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon | Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen |
Gear: Amulet of Many, Personal Armor, Cybernetic Eye, Thorns,
DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, MagPistol x, Scattergun x

Archange​

Say what you want about Mawites. Evil, murdering, psychopathic monsters that deserved their brains painted on a wall. But damn were they tough. Dominik wasn't sure how many bolts this man had taken and practically shrugged off. He probably had some tough armor underneath all those robes, he hoped. If the man was naturally that tough, he might have to take the excuse provided in his orders and be thorough about killing him. And whoever was past him.

Force powers boomed and blasters fired all around the Hell Well as fighting continued. Cries, screams and shouts echoed off the walls. It was time to get to ending this. Now he was only able to think about all of this once the Jedi with him was able to distract the priest, ending the surge of Force Lightning about to cook him. He lay panting, but kept firing his blaster. Blue Jedi pushed him away with a blast of the force, the priest digging the saber into the ground to slow himself. Then he began chanting again, and a rune appeared underneath him on the ground. Fire erupted all around, but the armor's thermal gel and other components were able to stave off the heat for a moment, keeping the flames from turning him to charcoal long enough for the Jedi to combat the flames.

<"Neat trick. On your feet.">

Dominik got to his feet as quick as he could. That being said, it was still somewhat slow going. Took him a few seconds. He was happy none of his gas cartridges for his blaster exploded from the heat and lightning, the beskar of his armor might have attracted it like large lightning rods. Still, they could be damaged. "I think I'm really tired of you, priest." He stowed the weapon away and pulled out his Scattergun, loaded with physical Magrounds. He pumped the action to load a round and leveled it at him. If one was already in the chamber when he got hit with lightning, it might have went off.

"Surrender your plans and yourself, and I won't send you to that damnation you've been rambling about." He stated loud enough for the insane zealot to hear. The priest seemed to need to chant or say some sort of prayer before using the force. That would give Dominik ample time to fire on him if he started again. "Say one more prayer, and we stop playing nice."

Hell_Hole.png

Allies: Maw
Enemies: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Kyrel most of all loved the thrill of the chase that came along with the hunt. The more the Jedi ran, the more the Wrath of the Maw would be on their tail. Both in life and death the Maw's Wrath was a scourge to all, and here just like many times that came before would be the end of the Jedi. The more they ran he could hear the heartbeat of the Jedi, feel the vibrations for he had lived long enough to know fear in all of it's aspects. His pace was slow, methodical the Wrath didn't feel the need to run when his prey couldn't hope to escape from such rage.

They were nearing the HellWell, and with each quick step the Ren was gaining he could hear the tortured screams, the chants of the priests and the sounds of combat echoing all around them. Kyrel's face curled into a bloody smirk as soon he started to get his wish. Silas would face him alone in a vain attempt to let the rest of his group pass. Who's to stop the one that had destroyed an entire world based on his hunger alone. If anything Silas wouldn't stop him so easily. The chase soon started to end, and what followed was the Maw's Wrath and the Jedi Padawan alone.

The Master of the Knights of Ren approached the boy slowly. Pacing around him like a predator that had completely boxed his prey in. "Afraid of you, boy? No, I think not.... Save for your breath for screaming. Once I am finished with you I don't think even the Jedi would take you... I don't intend to kill you, but if I do... You won't stay dead for long." He said as he started to make his advance on his foe. The spear glowed brightly, and would let out a hiss towards the young Jedi. "The blade craves flesh.... It is never enough not even for eternal hunger. What sights I have to show you..." He said showing off rows of bloody teeth when he opened up his mouth, and just as quickly as he ended his words would he soon start the dance by lunging the forked tipped spears towards him in an attempt to skewer him on the first blow. He could feel that the Maw's Wrath was different, something unsettling had wrapped around Kyrel into a frightening crescendo of hunger and bloodlust.

Hell_Hole.png

Allies: Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd , Maw
Enemies: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

Caraxes had hoped that the heretics would simply burn in the wall of flames they were surrounded by. Unfortunately this wouldn't last long for the Mawite priest as he watched when the flames started to disperse and soon the priest was sent flying back into the Duracrete Wall. "Oof." He said as he felt the back of his skull start to crack a little from the impact. In front of him he could only watch as the push only drove him deeper into the wall, and pieces of metal would embed into his very chest. Some of the shards cause the bled kyber embedded into his very bone structure start to crack. The Priest would cry out in pain. The soldier in front of him with his scatter gun raised would order him to stop his religious ramblings.

Caraxes would attempt to try and defend himself but The impact against the hard duracrete shattering muscle tissue and bone."Curses!! I won't allow such unholy rabble to kill the faithful..." Caraxes said his tone filled with the pain of the impact of the forceful push from the Jedi coursing through every fiber of his being. He felt his own skull throb with his fingers reaching back to feel the blood he would see a splatter of black blood ooze from the priests head. Despite his tough bones able to absorb blow after blow, he couldn't deny that the priest himself was in terrible pain.

Quickly the Heathen Priest would find himself down on his knees. It seemed at first that the Mawite priest was at the mercy of both the Jedi and the soldier in front of him while he felt an urgency. It would appear that Caraxes would be beaten. He looked at both of them scornfully and said. "It seems I have been beaten... You may take me but not the secrets only the worthy are able to see." He would say cryptically, and as he dropped his saber, and raised his hands in the air the pair of foes would hear a screech come from the dark. Slowly the priest would give a content smirk as he knew what was coming.

The screeching would only continue to grow louder. From the dark that followed the screams would emerge the Martyrs. Tortured creations of the priests made of only the most devout believers to serve the priesthood. The soldier and the Jedi would see a horde of the Martyrs attack from behind in an attempt to hold off both Jedi, and soldier for the Mawite Priest to be free. "Yes, my faithful war, death, rebirth!" Caraxes would say as he spat out the black blood. Painfully he stood up to watch and see what would happen with his guards.

Last edited:
Hell_Hole.png

Theme: Rogue One Trailer Music
Equipment: Single reverse hilt Lightsaber
Outfit: Jedi Garb
Tags: Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd
Objective: Ensure the ritual doesn't continue
Dreidi made no comment on the Empire, what relations it had to the Galactic Alliance nor the New Jedi Order, it was information she did not know accurately so she was not going to spew misinformation in an argument with this other woman. Just had to hold her ground and ensure she remained firm. "Alliances based on mutual hatred do not last. Especially when the shared hatred is gone. There must be understanding. Shared and respected. Won't be easy, might take thousands of years possibly, but if I must live for thousands of years then I will ensure peace and balance is found. That Dathomir is liberated from evil that grips it and that the witches are restored to some form of glory." Being Zorren, supposedly it meant that she would be living for potential two thousand years or more, a long time from her position and she was dreading it but if there was a goal, a dream that she could grasp onto then she would ensure it would come to fruition.

"You have no right to declare who is weak or who is strong. They might die because they are physically weak but spiritually, mentally? They could be stronger than the both of us. You are deciding the fates of millions based on what? The Dark Three? How do you know they even exist and not a Sith lie to manipulate you? Control your actions and keep you loyal?" Dreidi growled as she stood tall as she could. "You say you speak for a majority but the Sith betray each other all the time. Any of them could be working to turn on you when the time comes. You are so blinded by corruption, power and faith that you cannot see the dangers."

Shaking her head, "friends, family, relationships. They are not anchors, they are what allow our hearts to sing and soar. Not easy and can be fickle, but if you have no one but yourself then you will realise that will fail in life." Friends got Dreidi through hard times, family were her safety nets from harm and she worked hard to not run from the connections in fear. "I am sorry to hear you have no friends, it is a shame. You may try to mock and taunt me all you want, but I pity you more."

Turning her Lightsaber off, Dreidi held the hilt in her hand. "I never assumed to know you better than yourself, I just pointed out that there were flaws in your logic. That you were contradicting yourself and that what you are trying to do could be the opposite of what you want to happen. Tell me this, you fail to complete this ritual that you started, what happens to you? Do the Sith commend you for trying? Do they understand that things don't always go our way? Or will they torture you? Will the supposed Dark Three torture you? Because you could not prevent a petite, Jedi Witch learner from disrupting your ritual?"

"I say this because I think those outcomes are possible for you, because the Sith in the Maw are cruel, evil beings. And I know that my current actions are not what the New Jedi Order would want, they would rather I fight you, kill you then talk and let you go. But I will not be tortured for disobeying their rules because I have free will. You don't. For that I pity you." Dreidi sighed, disappointed in seeing someone so blinded in hate.​

5TH POST
281QBDE.png

AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM
Vs. GA)

f5BLAZH.png
IWnllFj.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FIVE FALCHIONS, FIVE HUNTERS - PART 5
qSx8tQT.png
MIRKHEART VALLEY, CAIRN DISTRICT,
NORTH OF THE BLACKSITE, EXEGOL (EARLY-WINTER OF 877 ABY)

Their eyes....
'DREAMER!!!! MOVE YOUR DAMN FEET, YOU FETHING IDIOT!!!! GO - GO - GO!!!!'
Gaining distance though the Darkhans had been, and doing well in holding their own over an extensive distance towards the safety of their landing-paddocks, the weakened link in the chain was beginning to show, and at what seemed to be the most difficult phase of their escape. The first of the other four to notice would be none other than the Twi'Lek, dragging him back with grunted exertions and growled insults in abundance along the way to start with, but then Nail took control of the situation on his end; grabbing and practically throwing the Chiss northward through the outer-edges of the maze's surrounding woodlands, the unfortunate sparsity of the thickets still worked in the giant cyborg's favour, making it easier to avoid tree-barks and branches in his attempt to push Dreamer ahead of the others.

'WAKE THE FETH UP, DREAMER!!!!'

Their skin.....

The rubbery flesh of their foes had proven to be troublesome on more than enough occasions throughout this process, and in seeing some of them grasping at his ankles and his knees and beheading the tortured souls who clawed and bit at him in acts of erratic desperation with every strike, the state of muted shock only continued to leave it's mark on the Chiss-born Darkhan. Close enough to have their features identified all the easier by the one they were all trying to reach, the base shells of these cloned abominations were clearly constructed from Chiss DNA, thus carrying features and genetic not too dissimilar from Dreamer's as a result of the Taskmaster's grim experiments, features that were altogether much too horrifyingly similar to cast aside or to the back of his mind so easily.

These abominations - were made from the suffering of my people.

Everyone with him knew, from the two humans to the Twi'Lek and the Arkanian, but none would dare say what was clearly on the mind of the horrified Chiss at the time, for none would dare tempt fate by breaking the will of their comrade outright - and certainly not at such a time when the fifth Falchion was needed to help whittle down the swarm.

Bastards.

'Come on, Dreamer! You're better than this! Snap out of it for all our sakes!'

Thoughts of the suffering the Chiss must have endured, as dark and as horrifying as they were to consider, soon devolved to thoughts on who was responsible for the resulting abominations of his own bases species, shifting from horror to murderous blame as if by a flash. First was the wide-cast prejudicial blame of Exegol and all the scum who called it home, the knee-jerk reactionary lurch towards something even remotely resembling a fitting target for the Darkhan's ire, but then it narrowed almost too quickly to the feet of the Taskmaster, understanding that only the most twisted of minds could have conjured such results to assail the rescue-squad exclusively. And when it finally fell to Rook to scream,'WAKEY WAAAAKEEEEEYYYY, DREAMER!!!!', Dreamer was already well on his way to bursting out of his psychological shell once more, already locking his jaw and quietly cursing the Ebruchi through clenched teeth by the time the Arkanian grabbed the Chiss' pauldron in desperation.

'The Taskmaster.... Will pay for this, even if it kills me!'

Effective though Dreamer had become, a new form of inconsolable began to form, and no longer anything close to horror or despair for that matter - all that remained in the mind of the Chiss-born Darkhan was vengeful, murderous rage.

The sort that none had seen in the red-eyed Marauder before.

'EBRUCHI SCUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!'

With a callous shunt, the Arkanian was shoved out the way so the Chiss could let himself look on his cloned, tormented former-compatriots, slaughtering every fiend that careened into view in the hopes he would continue without interruption. Not that Rook or anyone else would get a chance to get a word in, as Dreamer was roaring too loudly, grunting and growling with far too much of his effort to hear anyone but the sounds of his own screams; drowning out the voices of his comrades all the more with the added shrieks and agonized blood-gargles of his Ebruchized assailants, gleefully giving in to the frenzy as the others tried their best to keep the monsters from isolating their chosen target, the rampaging Dreamer initially appeared to carry far more risks when compared to his catatonic self.

'SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!'

Fortunately for the others, however, Nail was quick to act in support of the crazed Dreamer, working harder than ever to rack up the highest body of work for that night's hostilities, and working harder than ever to keep his blue-skinned friend alive and unharmed. Sending limbs and viscera flying in all directions from the impacting slice of each edged strike of metal-on-bone, unleashing a domino-effect of sickeningly loud bone-crunches every time his sword-arm swung in any given direction, there was no doubt the fighting power and the impetus of the counter were there for the Darkhans by then, but the Chiss' comrades knew there were still much greater priorities to think about at the point of the fight. And in the good fortune of the cyborg's accordance to the wishes of the majority, Nail once again made room enough for himself to throw the Chiss northward for the second time, setting the escape into motion once more, but also increasing the Ebruchized pressure on everyone else as a result.

'Keep 'im moving, Ghoul! LETS GO!!!!'

Even if the northward fighting-retreat was once again in motion, everyone but the red-mist Dreamer was aware they still had a fair chunk of,"Long Night", ahead of them - the likes of which they would be feeling in every ache and pain over the following weeks of recovery.

'Easier said than done, Caz.... EYES LEFT!!!!'

Hell_Hole.png

Engaging: Daisy Masudo, Aaran Tafo, Jasper Kai'el

Cuyy6In.png

Navras

The master had seemed quite undeterred by the words of the Lord of Whispers, a likely response of Jedi hubris. Nal'Khem had heard such musings many times before, and each time such musings had only served as a harbinger of the speaker's demise. He might have scoffed, had he felt capable of taking offense to such insolence. Yet, he had shed the shackles of such offense long ago, opting to remain silent as he stared with his ever-abyssal gaze.

The first strike was fast enough, with the master closing the gap with inhuman speed, placing him in the position to deal a fatal blow to the Lord of Whispers. It might have worked... had he been a lesser duelist. His sword hand rose, and in a singular, swift motion, Nal'Khem knocked the Jedi's golden blade to the side. His body shifted, moving back as he sought to keep a more beneficial distance between himself and his opponent. His first instinct told him to call out to the greater darkness to aid him, though the brilliant radiance put forth by the younger one had seemed to lessen some of the shadow's potency...

It was a small matter...

The priest pulled from the darkness what he could, his pale hand reaching forth to the nearby rock as his sword hand maintained a guard against his immediate opponent. As several rocks broke away from the ground around them, Nal'Khem sent them barreling through the air toward the pair of younger Jedi. A gentle smile produced itself upon his face as he looked back to Aaran.

"You overstep, Jedi... perhaps their deaths will be a valuable lesson."

As the words escaped his lips, Nal'Khem lunged forth, his own unholy blade unleashing a flurry of small cuts and thrusts. None would kill the man, but it would keep him busy... and that was all that was needed for now.

Cuyy6In.png

Y’sanne Stradd
Heathen Priestess, Reverend Mother, Priestess of the Dark Three, High Priestess of the Scar Hounds Tribe
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: To carry out the will of the Avatars.
Equipment: Sacrifical Dagger | Sacrifical Dagger | Staff | Crown | Amulet of Many
Units: 2x Pontifical Palatini (members, not units) | Large group of Ri Wodasir | The Martyrs
Writing with: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic
Cuyy6In.png
[ Let There Be Night ]
<"ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Y'sanne speaks to the girl and leaves the Hellwell.
Ysanne #1
Dreidi #1
Y'sanne #2
Dreidi #2
Y'sanne #3
Dreidi #3
Y'sanne #4
Dreidi #4
Y'sanne #5
Dreidi #5

"And no other alliance exists. Because if someone has the same goal, perception, value system, they create a common state. In all other cases, only hatred unites the different groups. Or religion." she told her.

The woman chuckled again at the next one. She had seen those who were mentally weak but physically strong rise high in the Maw. This was Mongrel's original personality and body. Or those where the body was weak and the soul was strong. It was this woman.

"This was me, physically weak, mentally strong, and here I am. And it's not me who decides, but the target person. It doesn't matter if someone is physically or mentally strong, both can make you strong." she explained.

Faith. As it was the basis of all religions. Last but not least, the woman was used by the Dark Three on Panatha and has always heard them. She knew they existed.

"They talk to me, I hear their voices, I feel them. Do you perhaps deny the existence of Force Entities?" she asked, but did not expect an answer. "The religion of the Dark Three existed long before Solipsis found our order or he established the Brotherhood of the Maw. You are blind, for you there is a Sith lurking behind every bush. Your life can be quite monotonous and full of hatred, anger, pain, fear, dread... Maybe you should open your mind and eyes sometimes. Your people worship the Sith anyway. They sold themselves through Pom Stych Tivé to the Zambrano bloodline and are revered as gods. Or is that why you hate them so much because you are forced to worship the Sith as gods? How sad and how ironic!"

The woman didn't even wait for the girl to finish the next words.

"Blah, blah, blah… you are boring me. Goodbye child!" the woman beckoned to her with her hand and the priestess started to fade. "From the fact that you think everything in the Galaxy is controlled by the Sith… I don't have to report to them. They won't come after me, they won't do anything with me. The Church is independent of the New Sith Order. But no matter how much I explain, in blinded hatred you see nothing but Sith everywhere. I look forward to you turning to the dark side for your blind hatred and unbridled paranoia, child!"

She chuckled one more time, then disappeared after the next step, as did her aura…

Last post.​
KjnmtTy.png

ExzYhN9.png

Hell_Hole.png

The Unchained

Engaging:
Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

newmandoban.png

Le Manu

His attacks failed to find purchase against the glowing visage of the Valkyrja, and with each missed blow the Demon's rage boiled evermore. As his second strike missed, her foot kicked upward, catching the Mand'alor in the chin. The force of the kick, though dampened by his helmet, sent him into a backward flip in the air, his body still being projected by his ignited jetpack. Thankfully, a Mandalorian had to learn to account for such instances, and as such, he was able to recover control. He instantly closed the gap once again, both blades slashing forth in a vicious flurry. Their dance carried on in a brilliant display of prowess, each reading the rhythm of their opponent in turn as they fought in the air. Khamul sneered from behind his helmet as he parried yet another attack, his words dripping with a vicious hatred for the Valkyrja.

"Hope... the ambition of fools searching for a way to victory. I do not hold onto such lofty ideas."

His body shot backwards, bringing a bit of distance between them as he stared his opponent down.

"One way or another, I will end you just as I did on Tython!"

In one swift motion, The Demon Mand'alor sheathed his secondary blade, and as he outstretched his now-free hand, crimson lightning burst forth, cascading through the air as it arced toward his opponent. As the lightning spewed forth from his fingertips, the Unchained launched his body forward, following the lightning as he prepared Mandalore's Lament for another strike.

This warrior of the Light would be brought down, one way or another... yet it would take a great deal of determination...

And Khamul had that in spades.

newmandoban.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom