Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Duracrete Jungle | BOTM Invasion of GA Held Metellos

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

The knowledge of the past that Starfall displayed was considerable, though - again - the Nagai knew little to compare to or understand about.

"I have no issue with where I am," Jand responded, in regard to the proclamation of thousands of facets of the Force. "The Jedi are more altruistic and inherently good compared to the Sith. That is all I need for myself."

When it came to the question about the Maw, Jand didn't need to respond. He had already. There was no need to repeat himself, not when the Maw were responsible for the deaths of millions - perhaps billions - in far more morally detrimental ways than the Jedi Order. The Nagai understood that the Jedi had blood on their hands, but the pursuit of peace and protection was more suited to Jand's personal beliefs than the dark side or Maw or Sith. Besides, he wasn't about to listen to Starfall as a reliable, or unbiased, source about past confrontations.

"I adhere to my own beliefs," Jand said with a clench of his jaw. "Those beliefs are my own, as a Nagai, and the Jedi align more with them. I do not need your guidance, I have a mentor, and have already committed to his tutelage."

The movement between the two combatants was fast, with Jand observing parries and counter steps from Starfall. It seemed she maintained a state of being maneuverable, using her rapid movement, and meeting strikes with deflection. The leg sweep seemed to be unexpected, which told the Padawan that a potential approach might be unorthodox attacks, though the monster was quick to display combat prowess with a recovery. And as the pair stood locked in a blade-to-blade contact, he couldn't help but note her skill was undeniable, there was a practiced ease to her; and when considered alongside her scope of past knowledge it caused Jand to wonder if perhaps Starfall was older than it seemed.

Granted, Jand hadn't seen her face.

That was until the rocks and debris from his palm hit the face covering, which succeeded to dislodge the mask, and Starfall's skeletal visage was revealed. Jand narrowed his eyes, he recognized the markings as self-applied, not part of an alien facial structure. A humanoid, youthful by human standards, perhaps middle-aged. It was difficult to tell, Jand was used to seeing Nagai features.

The taunts continued, Jand sneered, as Starfall gave a wicked smile.

"I do not doubt you believe that," Jand muttered, as she boasted of potentially owning the galaxy. The creation of a monster was something the Padawan could understand, his people had been decimated by the Tof, it had guided the Nagai's culture ever since. Made them warriors, without scruples, apathetic to killing. "Survival is a state of existing, for all sentients, it--"

Then a sudden arc of lightning crackled toward Jand.

Jand kept his lightsaber between the electrical assault, as his face and front lit up with flaring light, though his blade caught the brunt of the attack. Being pinned in place by Force lightning wasn't ideal, he tried to consider options, and felt somewhat confident in keeping the dangerous arcs away... that was until the second burst.

His side was hit, Jand's blade unable to intercept the follow up, and pain raced through his left side. Unbidden, the Padawan's left hand gave a spasm and his grip on the hilt was lost, even as light and agony passed over his left side in waves. Through the involuntary movements of his arm and flank, the Nagai's gray eyes caught the leap from Starfall, as she closed the gap with a strike from one lightsaber - while the other followed for a stab for center mass.

With a shout, Jand put all his power into his right arm and parried the first red-bladed strike, as he made to knock it aside. But, instead of maintaining the contact of lightsabers, Jand instead deactivated his blue beam, as he threw himself to one side; the brunt of the Force lightning caught him, without his weapon to keep half of the danger redirected, as his body lit up. It also knocked the Padawan with impact, which sent him tumbling to the side, his initial momentum amplified--

"Argh!"

--and as Jand tumbled and rolled, arcs of electricity sparking across his form, he felt the burns and heat all over. His robes, made for extremes in weather conditions, had taken most of the initial damage and were scorched and torn as a result. Beneath the tunic, chalk-white skin had seared, multiple patches of burns, and it was a struggle to fight through the effects. The tunnel was like a strobe light, as the darkness was filled with the crackling and roar.

"Mmph!"

Jand contorted, back arching, hands balled into fists, before he shouted in pain. He tried to focus, to clear his mind, and while he wasn't fearful there was no easy means to overcome a current through the body. At least the stab to the chest had been avoided. Lightning was more painful, but potentially less fatal... assuming Jand could control his mind.

Tutaminis.

It was one of Jand's natural skills, he had developed it well under Master Vanagor's guidance, and it was needed. With effort, between the convulsions, the Nagai started to absorb small amounts of the lightning. Not a lot. Some. But perhaps enough to give him the Force reserves to break out of his predicament...

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla || Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: Try to found information about her mother and help the souls.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Closed
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina attacks back with a Force Light.
Eina #1
Khamul #1
Eina #2
Khamul #2
Eina #3
Khamul #3
Eina #4
Khamul #4

Eina expected that Khamul would not be particularly hampered by the attack. Such an attack can only surprise a fighter for a single moment. If better, the fighter is probably a rookie and won't survive long. However, Eina did not underestimate her opponent, none of them. Last but not least, this man stood up to the woman's mother once, not to mention Gei, and killed the woman's husband. Right, because Gei let it be. But regardless, she knew that Khamul Kryze was a very good fighter.

"For most people, hope is not an ambition, or they do not look for the path to victory through it. To them, hope is just hope. A wish, a promise, as they longing for a better, more peaceful and beautiful life. As long as they live, they hope that one day their fate and life can be better. It's not all about winning or losing. But about life." she told him.

As he flew back, she didn't follow him now, but after the words she shook her head. This was a different situation than at Tython.

"I let you kill me there so I could protect my husband's soul. I won't let you do the same today." she stated.

After that, the man attacked with lightning. Eina also had to put away one of her swords in order to do what she wanted. Eina created a golden Force barrier in front of her, and the dark lightnings crashed into it. To an outside observer, it really was as if light and darkness were fighting each other. She continued to maintain the shield when even the lightsaber slammed into the shield, then her former Valkyrja knew she would not be able to maintain the shield forever.

"Bogan's darkness can never triumph over Ashla's light!" she told him.

And Eina began to shine in golden light, as she used Force light, but as usual it came from her entire body, including her wings. It was not for nothing that she was considered Ashla's light in the Ashlan Crusade.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Wreak Havoc
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | White Beskar Armor | White Sith Death Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | Pack of Death sticks | 1Thermal Detonators
Engaging: Jand Talo Jand Talo

Tegan'ss movements slowed as she skidded to a stop her attempted killing blowing have failed as the boy disengaged his saber and tumbled away. She turned as the man writhed in agony trying to fight through the effects of the lightening. She watched as he tried to regain control, she had to wonder for a moment what exactly he was feeling. She could feel the pain seeping off him, he was lucky Tegan didn't feed off pain or suffering like so many other darksiders did. Chaos and Destruction pure mayhem is what fueled her and made her stronger. Still, she did like seeing her enemies in uncomfortable pain even if it did little for her.

She began to stalk towards him though she wasn't moving as fast as she was taking the moment to let him feel his pain. Her sabers hummed as she stalked closer and closer his body twisting and contorting as she did so. His back arched back in the writhing; Tegan's eyes remained on him. She laughed a menacing laugh at the boy then spoke a few words to him. "Pain, suffering, love, hate, joy, and anger are also part of existing child. The Jedi forgot that long ago, they forget it's how most of the Galaxy lives. That is why then can never save it." She came almost to a complete stop before him looking up at him slightly as he was still a bit taller than her even if he was twisting in pain.

Her sabers hummed at her side as she almost looked on him with pity. Partly it was she had offered him a gift of truth and he rejected it. That meant she was going to have to kill him and kind of liked his spirit, it would have been something worth corrupting. "I offer you a choice something I rarely do. Join me, let me show you the truth the Jedi blind you from? Or I end your short existence here and now?" A wicked white toothy smile crossed that skeleton painted face with those burn glowing orange orbs.

As she waited, she smelt the air, taking the burnt aroma of the boys robes and slight burns of the flesh. Taking in the scent to of species and in that aroma, something struck her as odd something she hadn't smelled until she got this close. A signature of someone she had smelled on someone else a long time ago. It was odd she didn't know the person Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor they had never met at least not face to face. Yet Tegan had many run ins with people he knew in the past like Ala Quin Ala Quin but that was a very, very long time ago. It made her wonder how this person whom ever they were could be alive after all this time.

How much will you endure?

objective_heartland.png

Attani Implant:
Link!
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok

It seemed as if her plan was working. The mental torture she attempted to inflict on Hollis left the Jedi stunned and barely able to fight at least for now, allowing Nyaeli to focus her efforts more against Miri. The streams of lightning she had fired her way had connected with the woman and were inflicting a tremendous amount of pain A pain she felt so vividly through the Force, and it only fueled her anger and desire to kill further.

"How much more can you endure?" She grinned as the blue rays of lightning reflected against her hate-filled eyes. Nyaeli was certain that if she kept this up, Miri would soon die, and killing the other Jedi wouldn't be nearly as difficult anymore then. But despite this confidence, she had seemingly underestimated Hollis' mental strength.

From the corners of her eyes, she spotted the Jedi getting closer with her lightsaber drawn, forcing Nyaeli to cease her attack and draw her own blade up defensively. The two lightsabers soon hissed at each other when they clashed, but this only left her more exposed. A bullet was fired again, and this time there was very little that she could do. With subtle movements of her body, she avoided the shot being lethal, but the bullet still impacted her torso and sent her stumbling back in pain.

She knew she was in trouble.

But that fear of being taken down again was nothing compared to the anger she felt boiling up inside. Nyaeli
screamed out in anger and pain and channeled everything she had into her attempt to grip the two Jedi by throat and neck before she'd try to throw them away towards piles of dangerous debris.

INTO THE HEARTLAND
GADivider-Purple.png

Hollis-Temp.png
Objective: 3
Allies: Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
Enemies: Maw Nyaeli Nyaeli

Hollis' eyes widened as the lightning electrocuted Miri.

Her violet blade was met by the Sith's crimson one, the two of them locked together. Despite her injuries, Miri came through with a bullet that found its mark – the Sith's midsection. Hollis watched as the Sith stumbled.

There was a moment of uncertainty... would she have to strike her foe down? She'd never... killed before.

Then, the wounded Sith's anger was felt. Hollis braced as Nyaeli's scream pierced the air and sent sinister ripples through the force around them. And her breath caught in her throat as Nyaeli's darkness wrapped her throat in a vice-like grip.

Her feet left the ground as the Sith lifted her up, then she was in the air... Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Her hand shot out, seeking to shelter Miri in a protective barrier to keep her from being injured further... or worse. But Hollis wouldn't know if it worked or not as she felt the impact of hard metal against her back.

The moment she hit the ground, everything went dark.

Hollis’ distraction proved effective, and Miri’s aim was true. The bullet struck the Sith in the torso, though just how serious the wound was remained unclear.

It did enrage her, however.

Miri felt an invisible hand close around her throat. The pressure grew. Caught in the Sith’s stranglehold, Miri was only vaguely aware that her feet were no longer touching the ground, or of Hollis’ similar distress beside her.

She was unceremoniously thrown across the duracrete jungle, her body hurtling toward a pile of debris—right toward a durasteel support beam sticking out like a metal spear, ready to impale her.

The Force offered no warning, but Hollis’ shield prevented the impact that likely would’ve ended Miri’s life. She bounced off the metal beam, but landed hard on a pile of rubble. Ionized and bloodied, she grimaced against the pain, but knew better than to try and get up again. She had no more fight left in her... for now.

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

Jand was against the wall, against the refuse and duracrete cracks, as smaller off-shoots of lightning scorched the stone around him.

His body refused to listen, wracked with waves of burning pain, as the Padawan convulsed and contorted. Between shouts and electrical bursts, Jand rolled to his side, as he continued to fight his own body for motor skills, his muscles tensed and relaxed rapidly and made the effort beyond difficult. He saw the skull-faced monster above him, looming, as her orange stare watched the injury and pain inflicted by the attack. With his left arm up, as best it could, Jand tried to focus the bursts into that limb.

Sparks, heat, screaming nerves, searing skin.

Words filled the cacophony of lightning, as Starfall mentioned pain and suffering, love and hate and joy, and finally anger, and how they were part of existing. The explanation of the Jedi's disconnection to the galaxy was mirrored by Jand, with his state of pain disconnecting him from the words spoken. He couldn't focus on them, couldn't heed what was being said, not when his body was writhing and his left arm felt as though it was melting. There was a small reprieve as Jand continued to siphon what energy he could from across his body, as he drew it in, but the disparity in power between them was obvious; and even with the counteraction of Tutaminis in doses, the Nagai could feel too much within him, presenting another danger of being overwhelmed from without and within.

And then the lightning stopped.

"Hnh..."

Jand slumped against the wall, braced with his elbow and side, as he struggled to breathe. The lightning stopped, but the reserve of energy within Jand remained a danger to himself, one that could burn him up from inside. Gray eyes were dazed, as he looked to the monster that spoke and grinned wickedly. Starfall offered to teach him, to spare him, the choice to stop the suffering and pain. Her glowing eyes were met with his gray stare, as he rocked with each heave of inhale. And even though Jand hated to admit it, the offer did sound tempting, if only as a means to cease the Force lightning and drawn out threat of death... but that wasn't who Jand was, he wouldn't sacrifice his personal honor, his life essence as a Nagai, for an escape from death. He would face the darkness, he would reach the light.

And if Starfall was his final opponent, so be it.

"Heh."

With a rasp, Jand stumbled forward a step, closer to the skull-faced monster. Without another word he drew on the Force within, powered by the energy of the assimilated lightning, and released a pulse of telekinesis around himself. The wave filled the immediate area around the Nagai with a thump of displaced air, as the wall at his side cracked further, and kicked up wind and debris throughout the dim tunnel between the pair.

But that was when Jand moved, the pulse an attempt at distraction.

With his body heightened by the Force, Jand was a blur and momentarily faster than his previous display throughout their fight, as he moved to pass Starfall. There was a snap-hiss of Jand's lightsaber, a flash of blue, as he stabbed with the blade with every ounce of skill attained throughout his life. Then the blade deactivated. But, between the lightning and injury throughout his body, the limit of his Force expenditure having been reached, the Padawan stumbled across the cracked, wet, debris covered floor and fell forward onto his knees.

"No..."

Jand couldn't even turn, couldn't find the strength to, as he muttered.

"I will never join you."

Burnt, exhausted, robes scorched and breath ragged, Jand stared at the opposite wall with Starfall to his back...

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Stop the ritual
Tag: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

div-orange.png

Silas to a stop and turned back to see that Kyrel was already only a few feet away from him. Raising his saber, he snapped into a Sorosu stance and took steady breaths to calm himself in front of his fierce opponent. He had a crazy idea of what he was going to do but it all required Kyrel to play his game. Thankfully, the world eater was easy to anger.

"You will not show me anything!" he shouted back to him defiantly, his face looking up to the brute as he thrust his spear right at him. Silas grunted and dived to the right, avoiding the swift spear by inches. Using that time, he jumped backward into the construction sight, which was in the early stages of building a large office building. It was already unstable right now, and as Kyrel came through after him the loud creaking of metal seemed to echo around them.

"Even if I do die, I will never submit to your plans. In the physical or spiritual world!" Silas grunted before suddenly lifting his hand up to sling a hoverlift toward Kyrel. However, it would only seem to fly over his head and hit one of the steel pillars behind him, shaking the unfinished structure slightly in response.

"You think you're mighty and powerful, yet when it comes to it you'll always fall flat on your face. My master exposed you for who you are, a man of talk with no real bite!" he said with another grin, his hands anxiously waiting for the Sith to attack again in front of the metal beams. For once, he wanted Kyrel to give him his wrath. If it meant making his plan work, he'd need to put his soul on the line.

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: What A Wonderful World
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | White Beskar Armor | White Sith Death Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | Pack of Death sticks | 1Thermal Detonators
Engaging: Jand Talo Jand Talo

Her stare did not move from the man as he scoffed or maybe it was just a grunt it was unclear when he pushed himself from the wall and stepped forward. Tegan looked on him hoping he wasn't about to do what she thought he was going to do. If he did what she was thinking he might in that moment she would have to kill the young man out of spite no matter what his answer was. Most people didn't think Tegan had a code but the truth she did, granted certain aspects of it she twisted to mean what she wanted it to but for the most part she followed it without fail.

He stumbled a bit and she thought he was going to drop to his knee and swear his devotion. Tegan though a self-proclaimed God didn't want blind obedience. She never once asked for it from any of her apprentices through out her long life. She wanted those she taught to stand on there own two feet. Her own code had the rule you do not kneel to anyone making yourself lesser and no one should kneel before you, making themselves lesser and weak. You did not want those you taught or those who were to fight by your side to be weak.

It was strange this aspect of the creature that was Tegan who saw herself as a God above all mortals in the Galaxy. A woman who had every single one of her apprentices whom she taught to be strong, never back down, and stand on their own want to kill her. She remembered back to the time her apprentice Kai was getting his rank commendation and he kneel before her. She kicked his god damn head in taking the action as an insult to her and what she had taught him. So as he stumbled forward Tegan sneered slightly and the grip on her sabers tightened.

But then pulse of telekinetic energy burst from the young Jedi catching Tegan off guard who had been lost in her own thoughts for a moment. She stumbled back and the telekinetic burst kicked up some dust and rocks disorienting her for a moment as she tried to regain her composure the Jedi came rushing forward faster then before the force surging through him. He ran by her and as he did that familiar snap-hiss was heard.

Tegan flailed trying to get in defensive swing but partially blinded by the dirt kicked up by the telekinetic burst it was in vain. The stab slipped between her shoulder blades and out the front of her chest. Her eyes dropped for a second and for a split second there was a snapping of blue light protruding from her chest. That sneer turned to a smirk as she thought to herself at least he didn't kneel. Words left her mouth just as the saber was disengaged. "Well, I will be damned!" As the saber disengaged Tegan's body feel to its knees. She stared at the gaping wound in her chest.

She didn't scream out in pain her body was in full shock though it wasn't the first time she had felt the sting of death. She knew this feeling and she knew it wouldn't be long and she would fade into the void, that deep cold void. She started to feel the senses in her extremities first going cold like the deepest parts of space then the numbness would set in. It seemed like a lifetime for the one dying but it was mere minutes for those watching on. So described it as seeing their life flash before their eyes, but Tegan had seen her past so many times she could easily focus on the here and now here last few moments of life.

Her voice rasped and gasped. "When….ya….go back to your masters. Tell them….urgh that you killed the one responsible for Byss many years ago. Heh." She laughed a bit at that some of her finest work before the Maw. It wasn't a confession but a parting gift the Jedi who had surprised her, a consolation prize to the gift of her teachings. Then she collapsed face first into the dirt as her body began to turn to ash.

Last edited:
ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

"Byss..."

Jand took a ragged breath. He felt pain throughout his body, inside and out, as his sight blurred. He heard the thump of the orange-eyed monster, felt the dark side presence disappear.

"Very well, Starfall."

The words were a hoarse whisper, as the Padawan knelt in the now dark tunnel, his form shuddering with each intake of air. Jand's robes were seared, scorched, blackened and smoking tendrils wafted into the stagnant air. His skin felt like fire, but also numbness, as his mind tried to understand the damage to the nerves throughout.

Breathing.

Pain.

Breathing.

More pain.

Jand's eyes began to close, as his lightsaber fell to the ground from his tingling fingers, and he saw darkness at the edges of his vision. His eyelids were heavy. His body jerked as he struggled to breathe in air. Even as the Nagai tilted to one side, his mind saw the faces of his friends, his mentors...

Daisy... I faced it, the darkness... I...

He shuddered, lungs clenched up.

Master Vanagor... Master Noble... I -- killed the one responsible... for Byss.

Jand slumped forward, his damaged body thudded to the duracrete, and he gasped for air as his gray eyes became unfocused.

"..."

The thump of his heart filled Jand's ears.

It slowed.

Through the Force, he felt another, someone he had connected with.

"Iris..." Jand whispered, as he stared at the rocks and cracks, the world sideways. "...here..."

Thump-thump.

He was so tired.

Thump-thump.

He felt something pulling him away.

Thump.

"Daisy..."

Jand's eyes closed as he lost consciousness...

Last edited:
Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

The colors were all a blur around her. She escaped her own battle with her life, with Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin , but not the others. The commandos that crashed landed with her were lost to whatever darkness that Sith she fought had brought. Dead, but still walking. A problem she wasn't equipped or skilled enough to deal with. But they'd done their part, kept that sort of darkness from overtaking a whole army. Kept far more from dying.

That's what she had to cling to. The belief that even though she couldn't win, she didn't loose. That her actions helped the war in some way. And now? Now she regrouped. Sent Aveline off to get her wounds treated while she herself treated others. Kept busy, always helping, always pushing to do more. At least until the colors shifted to something familiar. Someone familiar.

She dropped the stack of bandages she'd been bringing to the nearby tent, mad dashing instead to a nearby speeder. Practically throwing off the rider in the process. "Sorry! Need this, take those bandages to the tent. Kay thanks!"

They didn't even get a word out before she was gone, speeding through and across the battlefield. Ignoring the ongoing combat to instead focus on the pull she felt earlier. The colors. The speeder hadn't even come to a full stop when she leapt from it, skittering across the dirt to drop down the hole where the colors were coming from. All to end up beside him.

"Jand."

The crystal in her saber popped out, it's pink glow already brightening as she pulled at the colors around them. In him. Pulled at the pain, the injuries. Bit by bit trying to fight back the pull of death around him. To replace those colors with life instead.

"Wake up, Jand."

Jand Talo Jand Talo

Be careful what you wish for.
Hell_Hole.png

“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates

Caltin was indeed down here on the planet, elsewhere, fighting tooth and nail against anything and everything even remotely aligned with the Brotherhood of the Maw. He kept an “eye” on Jand, but it was little more than that the boy was in over his head as be took on the witch but he had to be able to face his fears (if he had any). It was the only way he would grow as a Jedi from a Padawan into a Knight (eventually). This was not proving to be an easy path to take for the big man but he needed to do so in order to get over the “overprotective” quality of his personality that has given him issues in the past.

“Master Vanagor... Master Noble... I -- killed the one responsible... for Byss.”

So much for that.

The Nagai Padawan was a ways away, too far to run and no speeders available, so Vanagor would make his own transit. As Maw transports were still descending to the planet, Caltin would leap onto them, from shuttle to shuttle, those he did not destroy, he would commandeer through the Force (albeit temporarily) and steer towards his Padawan. Those stupid enough to try and attack him, regardless of the fact that they were hitting their own comrades would experience just what he could do as well.

It took a few minutes, but the massive Jedi Master found his student lying on the ground, all but lifeless and he jumped off the overridden transport. Once the Maw pilots regained control of their ship they tried to attack him. That was a mistake. A “grab” through the Force enveloped the shuttle in pure electrical energy as he threw it at another.

Once the area was relatively secure, he knelt down next to Talo and summoned what healing abilities that he could use. It would not be enough to sustain him, but it should hold up until dedicated help arrived.

Hang on kid, just hang on.

Luckily he did not have to wait long at all as Iris Arani Iris Arani was right there to take over.

Thanks, I'll keep us clear.

A squad of Maw Troopers spotted them and seemed to be gearing up for an attack.

They’re going to wish they didn’t.

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

TROUBLE COMES KNOCKING
Objective: Objective I - Depths of Hell - Post 6
Equipment: Under-Armor, Quiet Riot Armor With Gas Backpack, The Encoil, Zerek Stowaway Node, ICE/iBorg Clarion Personal Translator
Weapons: Four Zenji Needles, Pair of Blue Lightsabers, 1 Hard Light Weapon, 2 Shock Whips
Ship: Shadowfire
Tags: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon

"Common Speech" / <"Communicator Speech">​

The priest seemed to fold as she mixed force powers and physical attacks into her attempt to subdue the Mawite. When they fell to their knees, she would relent as Contractor pulled out what she could only guess to be a scattergun by the design.

Or a really hefty rifle.

The priest admitted to being beaten, but hadn't quite thrown in the towel just yet. Screams filtered through the helmet, her nerves rattled even with the Sonic nullifiers inside the helmet.

Grotesque things that sprang forth and rattled her long enough to step back at the sight.

<"I think...these are free game."> She muttered through their comm line.

Her hand trembled as the first of the rank and file closed in, weapon raised as she stared briefly against the impending strike. Blinking, her training with the Mistryl's made her body move without being commanded to do so.

The lightsaber rose to meet the incoming weapon, blocking the vibroaxe that came down to strike at her collar. A sharp inhale as another sought to strike at her side, a zenji needle being torn from its thigh holster to deflect the blade there as the needle connected and was dropped against the weight behind odd angle.

She hissed at the pain in her wrist as she channeled the force once more, kicking off against the flailing body that struck at her side while directing another push through that foot.

Her blade hummed as the vibroaxe pressed down and was deflected sideways before the blue blade rose up and cut into ones shoulder. Her mind still blank and frozen in processing what she was seeing.

And that cursed screaming continued in the background of her thoughts.

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: I - Depths of Hell
Tags: | Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon | Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen |
Gear: Amulet of Many, Personal Armor, Cybernetic Eye, Thorns,
DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, MagPistol x, Scattergun x

Apostasy

Apparently, he didn't need to chant in order to do that. Dominik had been surprised that he was actually giving up. But it seemed he had been out of the game a bit too long, because he believed a Heathen Priest. That was mistake number one when it came to surviving. And then the screeching came.

There wasn't a whole lot on the terrible abominations the Maw summoned. But there was some. Crazy, malformed, strong, unrelenting. And along with that came the linch pin that if the one controlling them died, they would go on a rampage. There was enough chaos down here, making Caraxes Xargrodon Caraxes Xargrodon a wet splat on the wall would only spill over onto everyone. Best to deal with the threat and retreat, or let Caraxes retreat with the diversion than end him now.

And Dominik knew all of that the moment he heard the screams from behind him.

In one fluid motion as the Martyrs surged up behind him, he turned the scattergun to be held in the crook of his left arm, left hand pulling something from his ammunition belt while his right hand pulled his DC-17m back. He pivoted in place on both feet, lowering himself to a crouch and opening the tube on the bottom of the DC-17m's barrel. He loaded the grenade launcher and fired it at the oncoming horde, no more than two dozen yards away.

The explosion was close and helped lift him to his feet, as well as providing a good amount of light with which to see the number of new combatants. There was... a lot. Letting his blaster hang by its strap he took possession of his scattergun once more, took aim at the creature closest to him, a snarling too-thin gangly creature with only a rough humanoid appearance and spikey metal armor, and fired. The poor armor of these things was paper compared to the MagRounds. And as much as it tore through this one's head, and the next three behind it, the horde didn't care.

A jagged vibroblade came down and he took it on his armored shoulder, loading another round and sticking the barrel against the thing's chest before blowing a bloody hole through it and a few others. He brought the stock up to rest on his right shoulder, keeping the whole weapon closer to his body and easier to maneuver in the close-quarter's environment.

PumpfirePumpfirePumpfire-Bodies fell-PumpfirePumpfire-Rotten blood sprayed-PumpfirePumpfirePumpfire-Screams rattled the stone walls-PumpfirePumpfire-Dominik took a step back, dropping one that leaped high at his Jedi ally-PumpfirePumpfirePumpfirePumpclick

Dominik pulled his MagPistol as a massive lumbering mass of flesh and sharp metal barreled into him. Dominik jumped and was carried back several paces as the form kept moving, and Dominik put three rounds in its head as it did so. Its momentum carried him out of the reach of the horde and its body acted as a wall as he quickly reloaded his scattergun. To everyone else, it would look like Dominik got buried in flesh and blood and howling screams and slashing metal, overtaken and if not dead already, about to be.

6TH POST
281QBDE.png

AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
A01hudo.png

BELLIGERENTS
(BOTM
Vs. GA)

f5BLAZH.png
IWnllFj.png

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

SHRIVEN NO MORE: FIVE FALCHIONS, FIVE HUNTERS - PART 6
qSx8tQT.png
MIRKHEART VALLEY, CAIRN DISTRICT,
NORTH OF THE BLACKSITE, EXEGOL (EARLY-WINTER OF 877 ABY)

*'Nirvehe'i-Csah! Cart vah g'enraszah?!'
"Rebirth! Are you watching?!"

The Chiss-born Darkhan was speaking in his native Cheunh, only ever known to occur in moments of frenzied wrath, only ever known in those inconsolably murderous moments in his years since ascending from aspirant-marauder status. - only ever known to the eyes and the ears of his closest friend.

'Brothers, that's not a good sign by the way! NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO RESTRAIN HIM NOW!!!!'

They were closing in on the long stretch towards the landing-paddocks, and even with the high-fog and shadows of the night, the communications-tower was still visible from where they were at the time, slashing at the approaching shades as the Five Falchions of Rhigar backed ever closer towards the northern treeline. The Darkhans' only saving grace was the fact the waves of Ebruchized abominations were beginning to thin out by then, but not enough that any of them could be granted any rest or reprieve by that point of the escape, just another of the many realities of their daring attempt to break the Matriarch out from captivity, realities of which the Darkhans had embraced weeks before that fated night.

'Not here we don't, Rook! YOU'D BE AS MAD AS HE IS, FOR FETH'S-'

'-CART VAH G'ENRASZAAAAAAAAAAH?!?!?!'

'Case-in-point, White-Eyes! WE WAIT FOR NOW!!!!'

With no other choice but to continue, the other four resumed their slow, fighting retreat with their crazed Chiss comrade firmly in mind, shunting or throwing their friend behind them as the swarms continued to babble and screech northward through the forest, bearing down on their prey as it continued to fend them off with tireless abandon. However, though Dreamer was gone to everyone at the time, slashing, dismembering and stabbing without a single thought for the others, himself or for anything else in the Galaxy, everyone else knew exactly what they were there for; and though they were all surely in the thickest of the fighting for the sake of the Matriarch, the Darkhans were confident they were holding off the creatures well enough to assure her safe departure from Mar'Zambul, so all that remained in the forefronts of the warriors' minds was their collectively-dreaded attempt to assure their own.

'You snivelling little cowards, it makes no difference WHATSOEVER!!!! We fight on, shoulder-to-shoulder with our BROTHER!!!! AS WE ALWAYS DO!!!!'

The hulking cyborg was right, and in his hatred for fighting retreats, elected to join the Chiss in his rampage, making his statement louder and clearer than ever as soon as he started cleaving his way southward instead. It was Nail's turn to throw Dreamer back northward, but he wasn't doing that any more, all the brute did was keep his friend from venturing any farther, convincing the group's strategist to hold his ground - and to fight for the very ground they had been losing to the Ebruchized until that moment.

'STAND AND FIGHT, BROTHERS!!!! BELIEVE IN THE FAVOUR OF THE DARK THREE!!!!'

And stand they did.

First to join the fray was young Ghoul, ever the first to stand with Nail since Tython, next was Rook, beheading the nearest threat to Dreamer's side as he placed himself directly on his friend's right flank, then finally Caz - working to keep any and all abominations that worked their way around to strike out behind them from the north.

It was all ultraviolence of the purest order from there, with the five surrendering their collective will to the fury, the fire that threw all sense of stealth and sneakiness to the winds of Exegol, drawing their pistols with their free hands and lighting up the northern thickets with amber-glowing blaster trails to toss caution to the wind along with it. And yet, making it easier was the fact there was no need to play it carefully any more, knowing that they had bought more than enough time for their Undying brethren in the struggle, more than enough time for the resurrected ones to find the Matriarch and get her to safety.

'WELL COME ON THEN, YOU UGLY FREAKS!!!! WE'RE NOT RUNNING ANY MORE!!!!'

And just as the poorly-recovering drug addict stated, all would stand their ground once and for all, ready to lay down their lives for the sake of their Warlord, their Matriarch, and the Legacy of the Mongrel. This was it, no more backpedalling, no more hurling or shoving their delirious friend northward, little by little, and no more hoping for the trees to run out eventually, no more but the desired continuation of their Songsteel incantation. Shunt, slash, crunch and splat on contact with every shrieking monstrosity that dared lunge out from the grim, shadowy haze of the misty forest around them, eviscerating and dismembering every last threat for as long as the collective threat persisted, living in the moment in the only way they truly knew how; nothing else mattered any more, nothing else but their focus, their blades and the gruelling struggle itself, leaving nothing to chance in their singlemost difficult fight for survival.

A fight unlike any they had endeavoured before that night.

'Nirvehe'i-Csah! NIRVEHE'I-CSAH!!!! CART VAH G'ENRASZA?!?!?!'

But something had to give eventually, and it surely wouldn't be the Darkhans on that night of nights, not even as the southern skies lit up with the swift departure of the Taskmaster, booming into orbit as the warriors on the ground failed to comprehend who exactly was leaving so suddenly. Creating a reality of which none would be able to piece together until the Bloodhound's best guards made it home, and whether all involved had or ever would will it or not, the battle in the trees would continue on regardless, distracting the Five Falchions from the latest of Fate's brutal slights as the blue-skinned abominations covered Tu'teggacha's escape. Not that any of the five Darkhans cared at the time though, but such was the way of a warrior steeped in their own resolve, that which encouraged the greatest to go above and beyond their mortal means, specifically that on which Barran's best were taught and encouraged to rely.

'NIRVEHE'I-CSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!'

And for the next twenty minutes or so, the Five Falchions were proof as embodiments of the urge to go above and beyond, ascending beyond humble, mortal means for the sake of a better future for Marauders, ascending beyond the shackles of servitude - flying far higher than the conditioning of Exegol could ever offer them before.

Freedom to rage, freedom to fight, freedom to rampage.

The density of Ebruchized monsters had been thinning in their ranks, little by little waning in their strength and numerical advantage as the Darkhans continued to cut and slice their way through every foe in fight, still shrieking and babbling as the five warriors roared, cursed and grunted their exertions with gleeful, ecstatic abandon. If the Mongrel or the Matriarch had been present to see such wonders, there was no doubt they'd see exactly what sort of tribe the Bloodhound was trying to forge in the long run, standing as proud examples of what was being built on the glorious foundations of their predecessors, wielding the forged wonders of the one-eyed Woad as if devastation was best suited at the Darkhans' disposal. By the end, there was nothing left of the swarm from before, just occasional stragglers who perished almost as quickly as they appeared, leaving the Darkhans alone in the silent, foggy forest, alone with piles of bodies and amputated limbs strewn hither and yon.

'My thanks, brothers.... A Scar Hound though I may be, I would be stupid to let such slights stand against my species. Chiss will not be misshapen, Chiss will not be altered, Chiss will not be melded OR cloned for that matter. And if any such abominations appear in the skins of your peoples, you can count on me to aid you in righting wrongs such as these.... But still, I thank you all for helping end this.'

Sharing a grateful glance to his blood and gore-covered brethren, Dreamer bowed his head in deep, heartfelt respect.

'We'll return again someday.... But not too soon, after all - endeavours like these take time to prepare.'

All that remained was their run back to the landing-paddock, though everyone was already quite tired out from their ordeal, one of the many realities of endeavouring the impossible to successful effect, but one they all needed to put firmly to the backs of their minds. None could forget how deep into enemy territory they had pushed to assist the Matriarch's escape, and for as long as they remained to fight on Exegol's surface, the Five Falchions were all well aware that other threats would likely step forth to assail them.

'Shall we, brothers?'

And without so much as a word about their predicament, the Darkhans sprinted like madmen for the northern treeline once and for all, darting through the trees with Falchions still drawn at the peak of their wariness.

THEME

^THEME^

'How's your power-supply, Nail?'

Like hounds on the hunt, the Darkhans sprang forth bursting out from the treeline, taking on the open expanse of Mirkheart Valley with eyes darting back and forth on all sides, watching for enemies in the mist, behind distant mounds and cairns and sparse thickets alike. The risks were there to see, especially so in their collective choice to keep going against all caution, as each and every last one of the Five Falchions had felt the stomach-turning gut instinct in this matter, understanding that stopping for anything or anyone would mean certain death by then. And though they were few in number that night, the screams, the mound of charred golden skulls left as a message for the Exegolian tribes, the exit of both tormentor and tormented alike, and the fight itself were all contributing as loud, conspicuous signals of the Scar Hounds' brief planetary intrusion.

'Good enough to last, brother.... Just worry about yourself, seriously! HUD says we're still out by twelve klicks at least, SO SHUT YOUR TRAP AND DIG IN FOR A LONG HAUL!!!! MOVE IT!!!!'

Seemingly gliding across the valley as the Cairn District slowly and steadily receded behind them, it seemed that it wouldn't matter how quickly they darted across the mountainous plains of Exegol, there was just so much of it that it felt like mere metres were being covered in every league that enveloped the Five Falchions in transit. Swallowed by expansive distances from landmark to landmark, daunted by the aches and the burning fascia in the muscles of their legs, battered by the elements from their hips down to their toes, but they had to keep going. The ever-present threat of the new Dark Lord's wrath was enough alone to spur them on, but with other wicked tribes and machinations to think about, the very presence of the Darkhans amongst all of it would prove helpful enough to lash and kick their minds into overdrive, forcing postures to lean forward and strides to widen even deeper in their dash to the safety of the landing paddocks.

Long and arduous though the process was, the Five Falchions continued on regardless, pacing out without so much as a single backward glance indulged by any of them. It was the only thing that seemed to matter by then, but in the moment they saw the larger of the two primed ships shooting up into orbit on the northern horizon, another burst of motivation met the minds of the Darkhans, knowing their objectives had been completed - knowing that the Matriarch and the Mineheel community had escaped uncontested.

All that remained was the smaller shuttle the Darkhans arrived in, but contrary to all the issues that went with leading smaller ships on such a journey, that smaller shuttle was all the Five Falchions needed to make it back to Mar'Zambul.

But the expanse still had a ways yet to before they could feel even a shred of well-deserved relief.

'DIG IN FOR THE LAST STRETCH, BROTHERS!!!! WE'RE TWO KLICKS OUT NOW - SHOW ME WHAT GREATNESS LOOKS LIKE!!!'

With everyone else working to the utmost of their physical, flesh-and-blood capacity, the hulking cyborg had been smart enough to adapt to the situation accordingly, taking on the role of a battlefield disciplinarian to get every last ounce of motivation he could from his comrades; however, in the process of driving his brethren onwards, the cybernetic monster words began to resemble those of the Bloodhound, and to the extent that he even began to sound like the one-eyed Warlord as he mechanically roared his encouragements at the digital-larynx's loudest possible volume-setting. And much to the cyborg's surprise, against all sense of rhyme and reason alike, it was working, seeing for himself that his friends were picking up the pace and gaining momentum again for the last stretch.

As a result of his stern, though praise-filled encouragement, reading the situation and seeing the requirement for the same greatness the Warlord required of his Darkhans every time.

'DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS LEGENDS?!?! GIVE FIRE, GIVE ZEAL - GIVE IT ALL IN REVERENCE TO THE DARK THREE!!!!'

And give it all they most-certainly did.

By the time they closed the distance, the hangars and control-tower had been visible for a mile or so already, spurring the runners even more to bound towards their exit with every last energy-reserve they had, running the Darkhans ragged right up to the shuttle's off-ramp itself before Nail could find it in himself to let up on them.

The other Falchions were literally crawling up to the loading bay by the time the largest turned around to guard their entry, holding out with Songsteel drawn to assure his comrades' efforts to reach and seal themselves within the cockpit and passenger-bay, and though this brought endless risks to their trusty, hulking friend, the fleshers were all doubtlessly grateful enough to groan their thanks on the way in. However, it wasn't until then that Nail saw what had been following them in the mists to the south, understanding quite quickly that their enemies had been slow in releasing monsters to hunt the Darkhans down, though not quite slowly enough for the cyborg's liking, backpedalling up the off-ramp with wrist-rockets firing indiscriminately southward as the next wave of monsters lurched forth as one.

'BRANCH LURKERS INCOMIIIIIIIIIING!!!!'

Firing with his blaster-rifle attachment (and with an uncharacteristically trigger-happy abandon for his cold, calculating sort) as he continued to back his way up the off-ramp, the previous-delirious Chiss was first to react, stepping out from the passenger-bay with rotary-cannon in hand to fire into the misty haze beyond. As he unleashed the volley of amber trails out the back of the shuttle, Dreamer would initially slide backwards by a pace or so, driven back with the heavy-hitting pressure of the rotary cannon's recoil before he dug in and pushed back against it in turn, letting fly with the rest of the magazine with added support from Nail for effect.

'CLOSE THE OFF-RAMP AND PRIME THE AUTOTURRETS!!!! MOVE IT!!!!'

Unearthly roars and braying met the ears as the heavy automatic thuds punctuated the high-pitched agonal responses, bursting out from the distant mists just past the point of mortal visual perception. But still, some were approaching from angles unseen, though if it wasn't for the other human, this would likely have scuppered their chances of surviving the ascent beyond the planet's atmosphere. The autocannons were finally online, and active from the very moment Ghoul started priming all the relevant switches, and within seconds, the off-ramp followed to the fanfare of the shuttle's engines. Then just as the ship itself lurched above ground, the cyborg pulled the Chiss back to the passenger-bay's airlock, closing the door behind them just as the warning lights in the loading-bay began to flash.

The Darkhans had escaped, and even if it was within a nose-hair's reach of ending catastrophically for all involved, it was enough to know they were free enough to escape without anything else to worry about, and to chase their Matriarch's ship all the way home to Mar'Zambul. It was over, the deed done, and the endeavour achieved, nothing else remained but to calm and steady their turbulent hearts, nothing else but the long, laboured sigh of delayed relief.

'Alright, brothers.... Distance us from this wasteland - and get us back home.'

Ta0VHX4.png

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

It was peaceful, in the end, and Jand wondered if the echo of a call was the Force.

It beckoned to him, spoke to him, but without words. There seemed to be a decision, the mysterious energy that permeated all things throughout the galaxy offered that, a choice; it would be up to Jand to choose whether he stepped into the light, into the warmth, if he felt his purpose was done...

Hang on kid, just hang on.

The words cut through the light, as feeling passed through Jand's body, even though his mind felt like it was above the tunnel and battle around. The pain he disassociated himself from lessened, started to numb, and the voice wasn't from beyond the light - it spoke directly, filtered through, and made the Nagai pause.

Jand.

Another voice, familiar. On the duracrete, in the aftermath of it, Jand was vaguely aware of movement around him. He could sense the presences of...

Wake up, Jand.

Thump.

Thump-thump.

Jand opened his eyes slowly, his pupils dilated, before focus came back and he saw two individuals.

Master Vanagor.

Iris.

"The light..." Jand said with a rasp, as he felt the healing over him. He looked between the two, then to the place his opponent had been. He saw ash, clothing remains. Jand looked back to the two as he sighed with relief - but also a grimace of pain. "You heard me."

Even as Iris continued to use the glowing pink crystal to assist with healing, the effects already felt on Jand's strained and damaged body, there were Mawites that approached through the tunnel darkness. Whether they sought Starfall, who had been part of their number, or the Jedi themselves it was unknown. It didn't help that the hole in the tunnel ceiling cast the group of Jedi into light amid the dimness...

"Starfall is dead," Jand said in a soft voice, as he looked toward the ash and remains. "Another monster gone."

Thankfully, Master Vanagor had seen the enemy. Subconsciously, Jand reached for his lightsaber, which had fallen from his grip next to him, but his fingers had trouble grasping. With a shudder, the Nagai remained still - despite his instincts - and trusted that the large Jedi Master would handle the threat, while Iris continued to heal. The fight was over for him, for now, and it would likely take everything Jand had to quieten his mind to have Iris do what she needed to.

"Her presence... lingers on the items," Jand muttered, as he felt the pain of injury turn into another type of pain, one of healing, as the damage began to repair. He motioned with blackened fingertips to the equipment nearby. "I want to take them... put them into the temple vault. Keep her evil away from others..."

Jand looked to Iris, then over to Master Vanagor.

He smiled, despite the situation.

"Thank you both."

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for.
Hell_Hole.png

“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates

“He fought Tegan Starfall to a standstill… and defeated her.”

This shocking bit of news made Caltin Vanagor speechless. He had no doubt that Talo was more than capable of holding his own against even the worst opponents, but Tegan was a special kind of crazy. That jelly filled fruitcake falling at his hand was, in a way, a blessing but it could also be a curse. They would have to work closely together because it would be a natural reaction to allow yourself to believe in your press after a fight like this. It happened to Caltin, he knew this.

Vanagor kept his mind on the squad of troopers lining them up for shots, quickly removing weapons from their hands. Of course these idiots had melee weapons as well. This would have to go down the hard way, so he did so and dispatched the foes quickly enough before returning in time to hear the request to put things in the vault. Talo earned this request.

Whatever you want, kid. You got it.

Looking at Iris, he asked.

Is he ready to move?

TAG: Jand Talo Jand Talo , Iris Arani Iris Arani

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I did."

Iris gave the briefest of a smile before going back to her initial focus. Keeping him alive. She was about to berate him for reaching for his lightsaber in his condition when he seemed to realize it himself. Stopped. At least she could trust he wouldn't needlessly try to fight when he physically couldn't.

She, like Jand, left the fighting to the Master. Kept her attention on at least getting Jand to a place he could be moved without danger. Burns were some of the worst, especially where pain couldn't be felt anymore. She nodded once. To Jand's thanks and to Caltin's question.

"He needs a bacta tank, but he can be moved. He'll survive. Not without scars." She paused, glancing back towards the Nagai. And smiled. Quite the early conversation between the two came to mind.

"You've earned those marks. Let's get you home."

Jand Talo Jand Talo | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

The dulling of pain and ease of breathing were a relief.

Iris had healed Jand before, he knew she was skilled in the art, especially after so many months following Ilum and her ascension to Knight. It was an odd thing, to be electrocuted, and even though Jand couldn't feel some of the injuries, he knew the situation was dire. The internal damage was probably cause for the most concern, it was where healing was likely more complicated, or so the Nagai guessed.

As Master Vanagor handled the enemy that had closed, Jand waited and watched Iris, as his physical self was brought back from the brink.

"I am glad," Jand nodded as Iris responded. "I am fortunate... to know such a skilled healer... being who I am."

The Nagai would always be a Nagai, after all.

Combat was in his blood.

"Thank you," Jand nodded to the tall Jedi Master, as Caltin returned from defeating the soldiers. Jand looked to Iris, he scoffed. "It does seem to be my turn to hear that, yes."

Jand remained still until the initial process of healing was done, which allowed him to speak and breath easier, and the Nagai picked up his weapon. With an effort, he stood, and then gave a tight-lipped smile to the pair that had come to his aid. They were people he trusted, those who could be relied on, and Jand hoped they felt the same way.

"I will gather the monster's things," Jand said as he limped over to the ash remains. "She slaughtered a young girl's parents before I could find her..."

With a sigh, Jand knelt down with a grunt and began to gather the items. He used the coat to collect the things in a pile, then wrapped the lot into a bundle, before he stood with another bout of effort. There were multiple lightsabers, an odd crown, the cracked mask and several other things. Jand also took the time to put the thermal detonator from his pouch in with the heap.

"That is that..."

Jand turned and looked to Master Vanagor and Iris. He began to limp with them, leaving the tunnels...

"Time to leave? I concur with the bacta tank."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom