Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship NC-1000 X-wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
-screenshot019.jpg
-screenshot016.jpg
-screenshot021.jpg
-screenshot020.jpg
-screenshot017.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd. with tech from Lucerne Labs
  • Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: NC-1000
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
    • Durasteel
    • Transparisteel
    • Quadranium
    • Beskar
    • Standard Starfighter components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Astromech Slot
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • ROF Rotary Cannon- The two cannons mounted on the nose are a nice little surprise when the S-foils are closed. They are deactivated when the foils are locked in attack position but are to be used defensively.
  • MAST- Another addition to the new model. The turret is meant to be a "point defense" and activates when an IFF locates an enemy fighter with a lock.
  • MULTI-ROLE- The X-wing has always been a multi-role platform but this model does not need a RIO to run attack or bombing missions. The advanced systems and more roomy cockpit allow for more mobility.
WEAKNESSES
  • MULTI-ROLE=SLOWER- There are more capabilities to the new model, but those take away from the "almost perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, and defensive shielding".
  • ROF Rotary Cannon- This is indeed a nice little surprise to the X-wing, but the cannons are forward-firing and relatively unguided. One might as well re-engage S-foils.
  • BOOM- The success of the X-wing is its downfall as pilots tend to get too big for their britches. The fighter is well shielded, but a direct hit from a laser cannon can still take it out.
DESCRIPTION
For over 860 years, the X-wing has been one of, if not the most successful fighters in the galaxy. From a "lucky shot" to an "almost perfect balance of speed, maneuverability, and defensive shielding", Incom had a goldmine on its developmental hands. Even now the X-wing is still a formidable ship that is tearing up the galaxy for the Galactic Alliance and the Silver Jedi Defense Force. This new model takes nothing away from the others on the market, just offers a newer spin to it.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Very nicely made ship, and I'm digging the art! However I need some clarification. I see you mention this is a multi-role ship, but I can't imagine this as a gunship/dropship. Please clarify the Classification.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Added the tech to the armaments and defenses (all GAL Tech and I give myself permission :D) and edited a strength and a weakness as they were revolving around one of the weapons I deleted.

Thanks AMCO AMCO ! Should be good! :D

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Submission Name: Welkin Class Supercarrier "Celestial City"
Link to Submission: SUPER CARRIER
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Edit affiliation and typos

Submission Name: Super Archangel Multi Role Interceptor
Link to Submission: Super Archangel class Multi-Role Fighter/Interceptor
Reason for Factory Modification Request: Editing affiliation and typos

Submission Name: Elysian Stealth Strike Fighter
Link to Submission: Elysian class Strike fighter