Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Ethereal Marines - "Saraquael" Class Fighting Vehicle/APC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
ESIsO.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • JUGGERWHO?: The reactive systems and armor plating give this rolling tank the ability to run through just about anything and anyone and come out relatively unscathed.
  • HOLD YOUR BREATH!: The seals on the tank can close and allow for it to dropped and make for a water entry/exit.
WEAKNESSES
  • SOMEBODY GET OUT AND PUSH!: This thing may be a Bulwark, but she is not fast. You'd better hope your extraction team is on time, or your passengers are a good shot.
  • IT'S A TURTLE: Sure, there are three turrets, but unless there is a minimal crew, they are all manned and exposed meaning there is no retaliation if you pin them down, all they can do is drive on.
DESCRIPTION
The Saraquael is meant for close personnel support and transport. Amphibious assault offers more options as the heavy armor plating give protection not only for transport but the firepower options give these fighting vehicles a good example of their classifications. Two APCs can tightly fit on one Cherub class transport.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Very interesting tank.
  • First, the bottom picture is broken, does not display, only an empty field, please fix it.
  • The submission is a bit overpowered (+1), please balance it.
  • The weapons, I feel it, this is more than a high rating. This is nearly extreme. Please can you explain why this only high rating? If you can convince me, I'll accept your explanation. However this three weapon is more ground weapons and not vehicle or ship ones. Just this three has more than 15t weight. So I suggest to delete them.

That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Alrighty!

I changed the weight to "Very Heavy" and removed the three weapons.
I still left the "weapons" rating at "High" because the last time I had done something like this (with Omega Squad's "Ronto") It was similar to what weapon went on the turrets in place depending on the mission. Not all of them are on there at once. :)

I listed the possibilities because that is how Listib Hibin Listib Hibin wanted to see it, so I just followed suit on this one too. I'm more than happy to change it if that is what you want though. :)

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

As I see the other sub is very high on the mentioned rating. Yes, so it’s not as clear as you could see and assume you’d pack them up at once.
So yes, your suggestion is a great, if you would do it in parentheses and write in which situation it is used, and what the basic weapon is, it would be more than perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom