Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Duracrete Jungle | BOTM Invasion of GA Held Metellos

Cityscape.png

Cuyy6In.png

Brotherhood of the Maw StaffGalactic Alliance Staff

BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW INVASION OF GALACTIC ALLIANCE HELD METELLOS

START DATE: 9/28 - END DATE: 10/12

The Second Great Hyperspace War continues to escalate on all sides.

Defeat! The Maw has been suffering setback after setback since the Battle of Tython. Following the Battle of Empress Teta, the Maw grows in desperation to maintain control of the Core Campaign. Under the command of the Wrath of the Maw, Kyrel Ren, the Maw seeks to make one last gambit in hopes of maintaining its brutal hold on the Core Worlds.

Low on manpower, realizing the effects of every world they’ve occupied being stripped clean and left with dwindling resources the fearsome raiders of the Maw set their eyes on a world rich enough to replenish the Brotherhood, and might turn the tide of the Core Campaign in the favor of the bloodthirsty fanatics that have plagued the Alliance for so long. A world prized on its exports of good and advanced technology, its industrial powerhouse is a target the Maw cannot afford to pass up: Metellos.

With the Alliance distracted by its former Imperial allies, the Maw makes a quick desperate strike, like the raiding days of old, they seek plunder and slaves of which to feed the barbaric horde that threatens to destroy everything in rage. The Alliance remains unaware of the elusive Darth Mori who always stays one step ahead united with Darth Ptolemis and Kyrel Ren to carry out her grand design.

However, despite appearing distracted, The Galactic Alliance is braced for a brutal onslaught. Metallos is a fortress world prepared to face the Maw horde and their usual tactics — but is The Alliance world fortified enough against The Maw and their new leadership?

The full power of those that drive THE AGE OF HUNGER is yet unseen by The Alliance.

The board is set for one of the biggest campaigns of OPERATION SHADOW HAND. It is either the Maw finds redemption for Tython, or continue to face shame and defeat at the hands of the Alliance.

Objectives:

Hell_Hole.png
Objective: 1 Depths of Hell
The HellWell is known well to be a dumping ground for bodies. This was only further added following the centuries old bombardment the world suffered during Operation Shadowhand. With little room to dump more carcasses, the bottomless pit became a permanent dumping ground for sick, dead, and the dying. No one knows how long it goes down, but it is filled with thousands if not millions of corpses. The Heathen Priests of the Maw, and the New Sith Order have gathered to perform a terrifying ritual hoping to bring the evils of hell to the surface, and use the energy of the undead to unleash terrifying destruction. The dreaded Heathen Priests hope to unleash the power of the dead. The Alliance learns of the sinister intentions and have sent several strike teams of the New Jedi Order brightest and bravest to stop the Priests from unleashing the power of the dead souls trapped within the Well.

Dogfight.png

Objective: 2 Unto the Breach
The Battle above is just as brutal. Maw and Alliance fleets clash in a field of dangerous space debris, The Alliance have fortified Metallos’s orbit lined with defensive platforms, mines, and hangers. Interdiction missiles have reduced the Maw’s fleet by half, leaving the Alliance open to a deadly ambush. The Brotherhood makes a desperate attack through the heavily defended, and debris-filled orbit, while the Alliance does everything it can to stop the wrathful Maw fleets from punching through. Outgunned and outmanned after being cut off from the main force, Brotherhood forces aim to do anything it can to break through Alliance lines.

Industrial_Heartland.png

Objective: 3 Into the Heartland
The heaviest of fighting is seen in the Industrial heartland. Tanks, war beasts, The Maw’s tactics focus on fast, mobile warfare. The primary target of the Maw is fuel, food, and slaves. Slip in with a small strike team, or engage in one of the largest vehicle engagements of the Second Great Hyperspace war. The Alliance dig in deep in hopes of holding off any Maw advance large or small. Making sure the raiders leave empty handed. The Maw’s goal is to raid the factories, and if they can’t then they would burn it all to the ground, embracing its desperation to frightening new extremes.

PEBmSZZ.png

Y’sanne Stradd
Heathen Priestess, Reverend Mother, Priestess of the Dark Three, High Priestess of the Scar Hounds Tribe
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: To carry out the will of the Avatars.
Equipment: Sacrifical Dagger | Sacrifical Dagger | Staff | Crown | Amulet of Many
Units: 2x Pontifical Palatini (members, not units) | Large group of Ri Wodasir | The Martyrs
Writing with: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
Cuyy6In.png
[ Let There Be Night ]
<"ur-Kittât"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Y'sanne speaks a religious speaking, and starts the ritual.

Y'sanne had left Mar'Zambul quite a few times lately, even though the Reverend Mother had a lot of work to do in the Maw core worlds as well. But she was an Avatar-fearing person who listened to the words of the Dark Three at any time and fulfilled them without any hesitation. For her, this was the most important thing, to fulfil the will of the three Avatars. And that was precisely the reason why the woman was here today. War, Death, and Rebirth wanted her here since she had such great success on Panatha. At least that's what the Dark Three suggested to her, but she didn't agree, but she did not defy their will.

It wasn't the woman's merit, at least that's what she thought. To her, bringing the Martyrs to Realspace was nothing more than the will of the Dark Three. They wanted it to happen. In any case, these undead, twisted souls did a very good service in that place, hopefully it will be the same today. Now she was preparing for something similar with the help of the other Heathen Priests, the Sith. Although she was not happy with the Sith, as she despised them, but, she needed all the help she could get today.

"Hear the will of the Dark Three. Today, their will will prevail and with their help we will win. Keep your faith strong and your reward will not fail you. What better proof of this is the gift we received from them at Panatha? Even today, we can awaken an army through their will that will make us invincible! Trust me, my brothers and sisters... brethrens in blood and faith!"

She raised both hands to the sky.

"War, Death, Rebirth! Give us a helping hand so that we can create an army worthy of you! In return, we will give you the blood and souls of unbelievers, even today! So be it!"

The woman shouted the words to the sky so that everyone who was here could hear them. After her words, red and black lightning crossed the sky and thunder was heard. The woman smiled triumphantly.

"The Dark Three answered our plea, our prayer and they are supporting us today! Let the ritual begin!" she told them.

She turned her gaze to the Mawites, Priests and Sith present and began to chant…

KjnmtTy.png

ExzYhN9.png

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla || Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: Try to found information about her mother and help the souls.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Closed
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina arrives to the area from the Netherworld.

Eina was not at all happy about the fact that she had to be here hunting the Maw right now. The attack on Panatha didn't quite go as expected, as the Avatar's mother did not return. Eina knew her mother, the Eternal Empress, was alive and captured and held captive by Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren . She knew she had to free her, but to do that she had to find her first, and then she could plan. And that was precisely why she was here, in this place. The former Valkyrja knew and heard that an attack was coming, so she hoped that she would also be able to get information.

Even so, she couldn't say no when she heard what kind of place it was. How many are dead and how many souls are trapped here. It was a task that was important to her. It was necessary to lead the souls to the afterlife or save them. She knew very well what the Heathen Priests were capable of. She was there on Panatha when Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd summoned the Martyrs, a gift from the Avatars, which was unbelievably horrible. Eina knew Geiseric Geiseric didn't like if she is doing something like this, but she hadn't changed much by becoming Ashla's avatar.

Light of Ashla and Ashla of Ashla. In this world, in Realspace, their task was mainly protection now, but there really were tasks that the woman couldn't say no to. So Gei stayed home with their daughter in Ession and Eina was here. She hoped to even get information about her mother's whereabouts from the Mawites who were here.

The woman wanted to return the Empress Regent rank as soon as possible, since Eina did not want any title in Realspace. As usual, she came to this area from the Netherworld, where she immediately felt the horrors, as she felt the disturbance in the Force.

There was a lot of work in this place, so she folded her wings and headed in the direction of the ritual…

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Lady Talissa Hylarin Osborn L'lerim
Jedi Padawan, Political Student, Crown Princess of Hylarin, Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris
Hell_Hole.png
Objective: Try to figure out what happening here.
Equipment: Lightsaber | Sverð Sálarinnar | Amulet of Many || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tag(s): Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager
DpBDQnY.png
[ Double Trouble ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Talissa arrives to the area from the Netherworld.

Truth be told, Talissa ended up on this planet by accident when she returned to Realspace from the Netherworld. She was originally supposed to go home to the planet Hylarin, but somehow ended up in this place. While she was using a rift, she sensed the presence of her aunt Eina. The power of Ashla's avatar seemed to pull the young Children of Ashla along with it. Talissa's life is very interesting, she was born half-human, half-Valkyrja, and later died of an incurable disease as a teenager, after fighting this disease all her life, for which there was no cure.

After her death, since she had fought all along against the illness and was a believer of Ashla, Eina offered her to be completely be as Valkyrja, or one of the Children of Ashla. The young girl took the second option. Due to her illness, she was always serious, although she liked to learn new things. After becoming a Children of Ashla, she spent some time in the Seat of Ashla before returning home to her mom. This made the girl old enough to understand what her father was like, so sometimes she was with him in the Netherworld, sometimes in Realspace, where she lived her normal average teenager life.

After the arrival, she shook its blue wings. She still had no idea where she was, but she could still feel her aunt's presence nearby, just as the Dark Side's presence, both forces from the same direction. She started walking then running in that direction, she was curious, inquisitive. She didn't fly, she didn't want to be spotted easily. She knew she shouldn't be dealing with such things, she wasn't yet well trained in the Force because even though she was born Force Sensitive, she wasn't trained due to her illness until after her death and return. She just started it after that.

~ Let's see what causes this disturbance. ~ she thought.

On the one hand, the young girl was curious, and on the other hand, she felt obligated. Meanwhile, she received reports from MANIAC that this was an allied planet, i.e. the territory of the Galactic Alliance. She hoped to find others here who could help her. Because, well, the girl didn't have much combat experience yet. Of course, she learned to fight, but in every combat situation she was with others, not alone.

Actually... everything has to start at some point, and the young girl had a burning desire to prove herself.

u0X3kmD.png

C5XJN4l.png

Last edited:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
Mongrel's Shadow and his widow; Matriarch of the Scar Hounds Tribe; Guardian of Mongrel's armour and sword
b5nBlkh.png
Objective: Survive || Try to escape with the twins
Equipment: N/A
Writing With: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha (and as Kallan) | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran | Closed
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
jKXEHue.png

• Mercy dreaming.
  • Keilara deals with the twins and speaks to Kallan.

~ Mercy ~
I already had plans to find The Manifold The Manifold when I got out of here, but I still had to get out. I don't know how much time has passed since the twins were born, the days flowed quite a bit, especially in the beginning when I was constantly sleeping due to weakness and blood loss. I didn't receive normal treatment, no bacta or similar drug that would have accelerated the regeneration process. I had to heal at a completely normal rate, which was slow and painful, especially in my case. The hacked droid was still around, it would come in handy later.

The message went to Barran, but I didn't know if he would come or not. But soon, despite Tu'teggacha's torture, I began to gather my strength, so soon we can try to escape. I knew I would only have one attempt, which could have multiple outcomes. I'll not be able to escape; I can escape, but alone; or three of us. Even if I escape alone, the twins can be saved later. However, if I cannot escape, Tu'teggacha will surely kill me and the twins will not be free.

In the meantime, to help my recovery, I escaped into dreams, as always. I was here with Asher. Today I was able to control my dream for the first time to make it happen again, because until now I've typically passed out from pain and injuries. Today was the first time since giving birth. So I could be with him again, I could be in his arms again. I knew it was just a dream and not reality, but he was as real as he was while he was alive…

Because of these, I haven't even had the chance to tell him that maybe there will be a solution to find him, so that we can really be together again. It was the only thing, it was HOPE, that kept me from giving up, that kept me alive and urged me to fight. Not because of my own life, I knew, I hoped, that we would be together even after death. But it gave hope that the twins would get to know him, their father.

~ The twins Asher were born... I so wanted you to be there to see them. I wanted to see the first time you held them in your hands again, to see the gleam and pride in your eyes. ~ I told him. ~ I think I have found a solution that we can be together with. With the help of which you can get to know the children. I don't think Kallan or Keilara understand or accept it, but I have to do it, I have to try. I want to be with you again! ~

I just whispered the end of my words as I buried my face in his chest and lost myself in the embrace of his arms.

~ I will ask Manifold to take me to the Netherworld and I'll find you there. We can find each other there, my love! And we will be together, forever. No one can separate us there. ~ I breathed.

To be together again… that would have been the most wonderful gift.

qIjVYqE.png

~ Keilara ~
It was already an immense relief that we managed to survive the birth and that the children were fine. They were fine even though they were still in Tu'teggacha's clutches. I was very proud of Kallan for how well he held up during and after the birth; it helped a lot to keep Mercy from collapsing. I also heard that Mercy wanted to turn to Manifold, and I had my concerns, but at least this gave her hope. Finally something, after nine months. So I didn't want to take that away from him.

As a matter of fact, we really had to expand the house, since the children were here a lot more and played, even with us, not only with each other. Board game, holo game, logical, skill developer. They learned very quickly. Since they were born, they have been significantly more active, although they still experienced the disadvantages of the young body and had to rest and sleep a lot. But still, it was amazing and incredible. I still couldn't believe it, I mean it was hard to believe.

~ I'm so proud of them and you too! I love you so much and I'm so happy that our dream has somehow come true. ~ I whispered happily, smiling. ~ Just look at them, they are beautiful, smart, perfect! ~

While we were sitting on the couch in the living room, I watched the kids talk to MANIAC and do some skill building exercises with him while sitting on the floor. But in order to be free, completely free, we still had to be freed from here, from captivity. And that was not the easiest. After that… Well, what would happen after that was a mystery for now. But there were concerns and other doubts.

~ I'm worried about this Manifold matter. I know what's over there because I've been there, but I'm not sure Manifold would help Mercy. I'm afraid that another failure will cause her to completely break. I don't want you or the children to be in danger or in trouble. ~ I told him.

I was silent for a few moments, I already knew my husband very well, especially since our minds melded.

~ You want to convince her not to look for and talk to Manifold, don't you? ~ I asked him.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Hell_Hole.png
Objective 1
Allies: Brotherhood of the Maw
Enemies: GA; Iris Arani Iris Arani , Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin
Equipment: The Dark Sacraments, Apostles Vestments, Ring

The Dark Apostle stood at the edge of the HellWell with his flock surrounding him. Acolytes, dozens upon dozens of them who'd traded their souls for the favor of the Void stood around the Lord of their Congregation as the Heathen Priests began their ritual. Among them some of the Acolytes would join in with prayer, others speaking a 'Hymn to the Black' beneath their breath but many were silent, still.

It was perhaps a token gesture for Rannan Kol to be here alongside other members of the Maw. The New Sith Order was not necessarily a religion to which he adhered though their goals were aligned more often than not and so he was considered a part of the Maw if only nominally by some. Indeed, the Dark Apostle rarely communed with other members of the Maw though he knew them and as long as their interests aligned he would serve with the Dark Lords.

The HellWell radiated an impressive energy, death mingled with the darkness of decay making it a powerful font for the darkside. The Heathen Priests had chosen well, they might summon an entire legion of undead saturated with dark energy from this place.

A tilt of the head brought on by a tingling across the back of his neck and he was looking skyward...

"Ahhhh, they have come."

...he remarked, seemingly to no one as though some hidden strand of information had been shared with him and whispered deep into the recesses of his mind. In response several of the Acolytes stirred while Kol shifted on his feet....

"No, not yet."

...he was waiting, his mind stretching out across the metaphysical landscape that existed here. He may been a single body but his mind was powerful, it reached out to caress the psyches of those who served him like a lover and wind around others that had gathered like they were playthings.

The Acolytes had stirred at his voice and they stilled at his mental caress, all the while he stood with a near indifference having settled over him. His hands were folded in front of him, he turned the ring on his finger slowly.

Dogfight.png

D U R A C R E T E_J U N G L E
Objective: 2 Unto the Breach

FINAL DAWN
METELLOS, CORE WORLDS

MAW IRREGULAR FLEET
WRATH SQUADRON
Fleet Comp.

Metellos, the "the Coruscant that wasn't”. A Heavily Industrialized World, fortified by the Galactic Alliance in anticipation of a Mawite Assault and home to quite a polarized population split between the wealthy gentry who resided within their floating cities and stratoblocks and the the ground pounders, which largely consisted of data pushers, plant laborers, con artists, thieves, and indigents. It had largely been left to its own devices since the collapse of the Core Imperial Confederation nearly twenty years ago with the Galactic Alliance only paying attention to it due to its hyperlane leading straight to Ilum. Now, in the wake of multiple setbacks since the Battle of Tython, the Maw found themselves desperately assaulting that very planet in the hopes of regaining the momentum they had lost at Tython.

From the bridge of the FDS Purifier, Kaine Hamilton gazed upon the blue and white lines of hyperspace race past the large battlecruiser as it headed towards Metellos. Already the vanguard of the Mawite Warfleet led by Akuz the Ravager had arrived in the Metellos System but had been ambushed by Alliance Naval Forces upon arrival with the planet’s orbit filled with defensive platforms, mines, and hangers. But soon with the arrival of Final Dawn reinforcements, the Alliance’s initial advantage would soon be negated and hopefully they could make quick work of any hostile naval forces to ensure that the Maw could achieve naval superiority and provide the necessary support for Mawite forces on the surface to ensure their success.

Soon enough, the FDS Purifier and Wraith Squadron emerged from hyperspace, its hull marked by crimson painting denoting her as a warship of the Final Dawn. At the Core of this fleet were new vessels that had recently been captured by the Final Dawn at the Hapolafey System which included a single Knight-Class Carrier Command Battlecruiser, three Screamer-Class Fast Assault Battlecruiser, four ZuBrian-class Star Destroyer and five PCL 27Cs. These new vessels along with a sizable force of smaller Final Dawn warships made up the bulk of the Final Dawn Armada sent to reinforce Akuz and his forces.

Arriving at the edge of the system right in front of the debris field in orbit of Metellos, the Final Dawn Armada was poised to turn the tides of the Battle of Metellos and ensure that the Maw emerged victorious. Thus Wraith Squadron would begin accelerating towards the debris field with two more Final Dawn Fleets already set to arrive to further support them. Thus from the bridge of his flagship, the Purifier, Admiral Kaine Hamilton watched as his fleet got closer to the debris field, hoping that the Supreme Ruler’s mad gamble at Metellos would succeed, for the only alternative was another shameful defeat at the hands of the Galactic Alliance.

• The Maw Irregular Fleet spearheaded by Wraith Squadron (Under Kaine Hamilton) arrives in the Metellos System Infront of the debris field currently separated from the main battle between the Mawite Warfleet's Vanguard and defending Alliance Naval assets
  • OOC Note : The Final Dawn's Forces are arriving separate to the initial Mawite Fleet that got ambushed and cut in half by Alliance interdiction missiles hence why their Fleets are still intact

Tags [FD] | Brodan Dobson Brodan Dobson | Himm'vaun'merek Himm'vaun'merek
Tags [BotM] | Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager
Tags [GA/SJO] | Liram Angellus Liram Angellus | OPEN

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hell_Hole.png

Objective 1: Disrupt the Ritual and remove Sith Presence from Metellos.
Inventory: Armistice Staff Lightsaber | Jedi Garments of Rebirth | Navi Virtual Assistant.
Engaging: Open | Brotherhood of the Maw.
Writing With: Open | The Galactic Alliance.

Metellos, 'The Coruscant that wasn't'. In a World of one thousand floating cities and of all the places where a Jedi Knight would be needed most, it would be descending into the mouth of hell like Caedyn Arenais was now. Already, from the view of the open troop deck of the Alliance Transport, he could see the terrible effect that the Darkside was bringing upon the world. The sky above the Hellmouth had darkened and the air was thick and dense with moisture. But worse, was the smell; the scent of death was so powerful that the Jedi Knight had to steel himself for what was to come.

"Down there" Caedyn spoke to the pilot through his headset, extending a hand to point towards a clearing in the horrific terrain; The Jedi Knight had chosen his point of entry into the pit. "Once I'm out, turn back. I'll call you when I need an EVAC" Caedyn elaborated while standing near to the edge of the troop deck looking out over the Hellish land.

Hell was an accurate description, for both the war between the Alliance and the Maw, but most immediately the sight of bodies upon bodies littering the ground below. It was astonishing and mortifying, there weren't words that Caedyn could think to do such a horrible scene the justice it deserved. The earth was soaked in blood and gore, the slain were strewn about the land, not all of them in one piece and none of them looking the picture of a peaceful end.

"Gods, what happened here" Caedyn muttered to himself as he disembarked from the transport and got clear for the ship to ascend once more and depart for the rest of the Alliance Forces. While alone, this was how Caedyn Arenais usually operated, if experience was anything to tell. Upon his belt, his lightsaber weighed heavy as though reading the need of the weapon, a feeling that lingered on the forefront of his mind, the inevitable violence that he would find here.

Who of the Sith would he encounter, and what was their objective. Surely in such a horrid place, it could only be something equally terrible.

J7SCgD2.jpg

THE DIRECTOR IN THE ERA OF RECLAMATION
CORUSCANT | SENATE DISTRIC | SENATE INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING ROOM
div-purple.png

xIO1Lj5.png

M was standing with two fists on the circular comms table, leaning into the bluish glow of the images that showcased Metellos. Her thumbs rapped against the surface, and her brows were severely sloped in toward her nose. It was the most concentrated, nay, the most frustrated she’d looked in a long while. Despite their preparedness, The Maw still dared to slip into their fortress. And she wore her agitation in the lines around her eyes.

Those privy to high command had access to the audio of select comm channels and three different multidimensional images. The first of the floating maps focused on the arrangement of the fleet and the traps that were set amidst the stars. A ploy by Crimson Lance and Golden Shield just waiting to be activated.

The second, of the Moridebo District. Where unsettling and unnatural thermal readings were being reported in streamlines of data that pulsed through a summary below the map.

The final view mapped out the Industrial heartlands, with several intersecting, multicoloured lines that showcased the respective locations of Battalions and Platoons.

Each glowing location shimmered when the Director of Intelligence relayed a request for updates through to each section — all responses would be aired to the room, and the maps would update accordingly.

ALLIES | GA | NJO | Auteme Auteme | Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | OPEN TO MEMBERS OF HIGH COMMAND AND SENATORS
FOES | THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | CLOSED

Operation Lightpoint was a meticulous affair. A meticulous, untraceable affair that had parts and pieces all being prototyped at once, at many different factories.

One such factory happened to be within the Moridebo district. As soon as her network, days earlier, had informed her of the Maw’s intent to strike Metellos, M had begun preparations to accelerate the prototype’s direction. It was easier that way, she, Arage Bao Arage Bao and Valery Noble Valery Noble had deduced, than trying to get it offworld. Any testing that could happen prior to Exegol would be beneficial.

Thus, Hacks Hacks , an employed prisoner of war under the Chancellor’s directive, was commissioned to coordinate a trail for Jedi, and soldiers, within the vicinity of Moridebo to the beacon. Encrypted access to their comms was given to the slicer to help them navigate through the warzone to activate the under-construction chamber. She was, of course, part of a supervisory dynamic of navigator and driver — a sort of paired programming that limited her ability to override or create too much havoc. Intense scrutiny and code review fell on the shoulders of one of M’s best geeks.

TRANSMISSION DESIGNATE:// SIA AGENTS WITHIN THE INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT CC: Valery Noble Valery Noble | OBJECTIVE III
>>>OPERATION: HEARTSEEKER | PROJECT [REDACTED]
MISSION NAME: FLARE
MISSION OBJECTIVE: REACH THE DESIGNATED BEACON TO ACTIVATE THE PROTOTYPE TO AID THE JEDI
MISSION PRIORITY:
  1. TERTIARY TO THE DEFENSE OF THE DISTRICT AND FACTORIES
  2. SECONDARY TO MISSION NAME: HALO

TRANSMISSION DESIGNATE:// Dominik Borra Dominik Borra | Ben Thano Ben Thano | Lyrrin Lyrrin | Aldric Laurent | SIA OPERATIVES ON METELLOS
>>>OPERATION: HEARTSEEKER | PROJECT [REDACTED]
MISSION NAME: HALO
TARGET: Acolytes and Sith of the New Sith Order
MISSION BRIEF: Capture and detain Sith of the New Sith Order.
DEAD OR ALIVE: Alive. Conditions undefined.
LICENSE TO KILL: GRANTED [
Last measure encouraged]

Last edited:
Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Depths of Hell
Allies: Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd Rannan Kol Rannan Kol , Maw
Enemies: Caedyn Arenais Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , Jedi

Another front had begun for the Maw’s Wrath and Warmaster. He had hoped that with a quick strike on Metellos and the abundance of resources the Brotherhood so desperately needed the Core could be retaken, and yet he stood at a sight so unholy he felt the dark side spew from the Well’s mouth in waves. It wasn’t called the HellWell to be taken lightly, and why did the Wrath come to this place? He came so that his own dark power would feed the ritual and the millions buried into the depths of Hell would rise up, and give the Brotherhood the push they need. Still he couldn’t shake the unsettling feeling that what darkness they would release from the spirits of the dead would only be a temporary reprieve at best.

The Wrath did well to blend his own dark signature with that of the Well,and at times he could hear the whispers of the souls within tempt him. He would often hear that he would join them soon, and found himself laughing at the very notion that a dead man could join those poor souls in whatever purgatory they resided in. Regardless the souls would be used to further the efforts of the Brotherhood on Metellos as they didn’t need to defeat the Alliance in a full scale battle, but delay them until they could get what they required for the crusades. The dead of the HellWell would be used as a means to an end in accomplishing that goal.

Quickly he turned, and he could feel the stinging presence of the Light not too far off. Soon the Jedi would discover the ritual, and stop them all from using the powers of Hell. “Soon the moment will be upon us.” He said to himself as the Wrath’s gaze eyed the darkest depths of the HellWell, and some part of him could feel it call to him. He pulled back from the edges, and soon found his fingers on the hilt of his own lightsaber. He stepped back slowly and moved himself away from the edge of the Well to stand guard. His gaze switching to the Sith, Priests, and Mawites that had surrounded the group drawn by the Well.

He turned and looked into the dark corners and alleyways. Standing ready to take on who would be coming after them, his goal was to see the ritual complete and the power of the dead to be unleashed on all his enemies. If it meant cutting down Alliance soldiers, and even a few Jedi the Wrath would gladly do as such. His fingers soon grasped hold of his saber, and in an instant his crimson blade ignited to add some illumination in the darkness.

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

jand_spacer.png

Hell_Hole.png

DEPTHS OF HELL
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

Metellos.

Whatever Jand had expected, it had not been what he now saw. The Padawan had arrived with one of the rapid deployment transports, alongside some other Jedi and soldiers, and had been told of the threat of the Maw - the New Sith Order - on the planet. The awe that might have come from flight above the floating interconnected cities had been dulled, given the danger they faced, but it wasn't until the transport soared out over an obscenely large hole on the surface that Jand understood.

The hellwell, as it had been reported, was a pit for the dead. Estimates on depth were impossible. By accounts, the well had been used for generations, the place for corpses or dying sentients to be placed, left to rot and decay surrounded by urban stratablocks along the horizon. Jand stared at the gaping chasm, his mind filling in what the darkness concealed, as he imagined the countless bodies in a colossal pile.

Sickening.

The transport touched down, others were already on the ground, one of which included Caedyn Arenais. With clenched jaw muscles, Jand jogged toward the Jedi Knight, but it was the drifting smell that caused the Nagai to pause rather than the other individual. So many dead, so many rotting, the gore and ichor... it was maddening to try and even understand the various scents that permeated the area. Not to mention the seeping, coiled presence of the dark side, which moved within the back of Jand's mind like an elusive shadow.

"Whatever happened here has nothing to do with Gods," Jand muttered, as he turned to regard Caedyn. "I find it difficult to believe such a... site would exist on a world the Galactic Alliance governed."

Let alone the grisly aspect of it, but the potential for infection and disease to the population.

"We'll be moving to stratablock ten, to set up a defensive perimeter," An Alliance soldier said as she marched over to the Jedi. "Will you be joining us, Jedi Talo?"

So focused on the hellwell, Jand hadn't noticed the approach, and turned to nod.

"I will, yes," The Nagai said, before he glanced to Caedyn. "Even I can sense the darkness here... be careful, Caedyn."

Gray eyes shifted to the gory dumping site, then averted, as Jand began to run alongside the soldiers headed toward the stratablock and its surrounding neighborhood. There wasn't much to be done about the enemy that had already landed, but perhaps some starting defensive positions could be attained before the enemy had a chance to move through the area like a dark side wave.

With the Maw one step closer to Coruscant, it was evident how important stopping their bloody, unrelenting march to the core would be...

jand_spacer.png

Allies: Caedyn Arenais | NJO + GA
Engaging: N/A​

Hell_Hole.png

Objective 1: Disrupt the Ritual and remove Sith Presence from Metellos

Coruscant- A few days prior

Since his encounter with the vergence in the Force on Ilum, Alex had been having disturbing visions centering around a seemingly bottomless pit filled with countless corpses...suddenly reanimated and pouring forth, as if the very gates of the Hell spoken of in Corellian myth had opened to unleash the horrors of the underworld upon the living.

"Hear the will of the Dark Three. Today, their will will prevail and with their help we will win. Keep your faith strong and your reward will not fail you. What better proof of this is the gift we received from them at Panatha? Even today, we can awaken an army through their will that will make us invincible! Trust me, my brothers and sisters... brethrens in blood and faith!"

Alex awoke with a start, beads of cold sweat on his face, gasping as his heart hammered rapidly in his chest. Hearing him, his companion, SIA agent Seku Bondara, lifted her head sleepily from her pillow, regarding him with half open eyes.

"Don't tell me...that dream again?"

"I don't think it's a dream, Hirani. Something is going to happen...."

"Let's talk about it later," Seku said, snuggling a bit closer to Alex. "Go back to sleep..."

The buzz of Seku's communications terminal interrupted. Cursing under her breath, she sat up and turned on the lights. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, lekku twitching in a manner that showed her irritation, she tapped a few commands into the console. A priority message from SIA appeared.....

--------------------------------------------------

TRANSMISSION DESIGNATE:// SEKU BONDARA

YOU ARE TO REPORT TO HQ AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE FOR MISSION BRIEFING AND REASSIGNMENT TO METELLOS PER DIRECTOR OF INTELLIGENCE.

>>>OPERATION: HEARTSEEKER | PROJECT [REDACTED]]
MISSION NAME: HALO
TARGET: Acolytes and Sith of the New Sith Order
MISSION BRIEF: Capture and detain Sith of the New Sith Order.
DEAD OR ALIVE: Alive. Conditions undefined.
LICENSE TO KILL: GRANTED [Last measure encouraged]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to go Love," Seku said, switching off the terminal. "I'm being reassigned."

"Can you tell me where?"

"I could, but then I'd have to kill you..."

"Cmon, Hirani, don't threaten me with a good time!..."

"Ok....ok...Metellos. I've been hearing some rumors about it."

"What sort of rumors?"

"It's rather vague. Something about the Brotherhood Of The Maw."

"Brotherhood Of The Maw, huh? The NJO has dealt with them before."

"Yeah, I remember. That little adventure with Gruesome on the whatchacallit?....Spider Cruiser?"

"That's the one. If SIA is picking up chatter about the Brotherhood, I'd better get back to the NJO and see if they've heard anything."

"Stay in touch, Love. If you hear anything, be sure and pass it along."

"Same to you, Hirani."

---------------------------

Metellos- A few days later.

After being briefed at the Jedi Temple regarding rumors about a dark ritual that was to occur on Metellos, Alex suddenly realized the meaning of the dark visions he had been having. The Brotherhood literally intended to unleash Hell.

"Not on my watch," Alex vowed, as he volunteered for the mission being asked of by the High Council.

As the Alliance transport he had hitched a ride on circled to look for a suitable landing zone, Alex saw the gaping pit from his vision. The atmosphere overhead was already turning dark and oppressive. Was he already too late? He hoped with every fiber of his being that he wasn't.

"Conditions are starting to get a little dicey, Sir," the pilot informed him. "I'm going to have to set 'er down right here!"

"Don't call me Sir, I'm just a Jedi."

"Force of habit. Anyway, Sir...this is about as close to your objective as we're going to get right now! This storm out there...doesn't seem natural, does it?

"It isn't," Alex replied, striding down the ramp as it began to lower.

"Best of luck, Sir. I'll be waiting for your evac signal."

"You do that, Soldier. I'll be seeing you again soon, hopefully."

As Alex exited the transport, the stench of death and the aura of the Dark Side that washed over him gave him pause.

"Alex, what have you gotten yourself into this time?...."

--------------------

Allies- Open
Enemies-Open

Vesta

V

Smile

Hell_Hole.png

LocationEnroute to HellWell
EnemiesGalactic Alliance - Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina & Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca
AlliesBrotherhood of the Maw
EquipmentLightsaber
hoTtlou.png

It didn't matter to her where it was that they targeted, not in the grand scheme of things, when it came to these sort of resource raids. The warlords and those that were less inclined to share her views, however, did not see such raids the same way - to them they were the lifeblood of the Maw's military campaign in a way that ideals would not suffice, incapable of believing that the ends could ever justify the means if the means she was willing to guide the Maw by involved abandoning eons of military doctrine and territorial greed. The way she saw it, at any rate, if the end result was a galaxy burned away so one more ideal could rise from its ashes then what point was there in territory?

So they settled on the third-rate core world of Metellos, the planet that had the esteemed honor of being known by the moniker of the failed Coruscant. It was an unimpressive dump, defenses aside, as far as galactic history was concerned. It had hardly ever been more than a footnote in the shifting hands that had controlled the core for the last several thousand years and it had never managed to measure up to its more affluent neighbors, like Coruscant proper or Teta. What it did have, and what the tribes of the Maw were interested in, was a strong industrial base - as well as the infamous HellWell, something of a black stain on the planet that doubled as an unique resource for the likes of Darth Mori or Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren .

As her transport, a nimble fighter that had room for only two, neared the surface of the planet it bobbed and weaved between massive green sprays of turbolaser fire and blue ion bolts that tore tens upon hundreds of Maw fighters and transports out of the air in a vain effort to stymie the Brotherhood's advance. There was death all around her, both above and below, but it hardly compasred to the admittedly impressive aura that radiated from the famed HellWell. "Bring us down to the surface, as close as possible, I'll let you know when to let me off." The Sith instructed to her pilot, a man of middle age that merely nodded and set the ship in a nose-dive towards the ground below. There were many that had moved into position before her to set the stage for the ritual that would pull the dead from their final resting place but the Dark Voice's arrival heralded something far more important that something as small-minded as a territorial gain.

The Dark Lord of the Sith's arrival signified the ritual's importance to her grander plan, one that built on the one Solipsis had initiated - one she intended to carry out in full, on her own terms.

As the fighter drew within a several dozen meters from the ground it adjusted its trajectory with a curve that brought it skimming just a half dozen meters parallel to the world below, slowing gradually to move between and around the structures that posed as obstacles to her fast approach. Eventually, however, it was clear that further travel by fighter would prove impractical - it was simply impossible to move so close to the ground without colliding against buildings while simultaneously evading the inevitable arrival of interceptors and other fighters on the Alliance side of the fight - and a simple clear of her throat signalled to the man that she needed him to slow down. As her ride slowed to a gradual crawl the door on the side of the ship slid open to give the Sith an opportunity to jump to the streets that surrounded the HellWell below.

And jump she did, saber igniting as she plummeted from the craft that immediately left her to her own devices.

Industrial_Heartland.png

Theme: In a House, In a Heartbeat
Equipment: Beskar armour, single red Lightsaber
Tags: Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Aiden Porte Aiden Porte
Objective: 3 - Destroy all who oppose!

Another war. The Maw had launched the offensive this time, it was the Sith fighting back, it was pleasing to see and attacking a very industrial world was perfect since it meant that they could disrupt the means of productive by the enemy. Yes, Naga Sadow was pleased with how this battle was beginning, it was not the weak backfoot that they had been on Empress Teta. No, this was an offensive that Naga could get behind and for that reason, Darth Wallgof could be sent as his ambassador and show the Galactic Alliance and this Maw what true strength, true dedication to the Dark Side looked like and how Wallgof was ready to take THE mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor. Under his helmet, Wallgof had smirked and nearly laughed when he heard Maw soldiers call this the Second Great Hyperspace War, it seemed that these soldiers thought that this war was on par with the Great Hyperspace War. It was insulting but also amusing, deeply amusing, this war was nothing in comparison. At least to Wallgof, through records and listening to Naga, Wallgof knew that the Great Hyperspace War was massive in scale, it was the True Sith warring against the entirety of the Republic, a faction that was the majority of known space at that point.

No, this was no great war. This was a stage, a stage for Wallgof to dance and dominate.

Landing on the metal world, there was something familiar, something that resonated with the Sith Lord. He was wearing a suit of armour and the metal covering this world felt the same. It was an amusing thought and connection that he shared briefly with the world as he rose to his full height and scanned the horizon. The job was simple. The Maw had wanted them to take the factories, break the entrenched defences of the Jedi and Galactic Alliance and begin the disruption of their vehicle productions. However Wallgof didn't follow the Maw, he wasn't here to end the productions. No, he chose this objective because he knew Jedi would be here. He was curious if he would see the titan he fought before, curious if they would exchange blows once again, or the boy Jedi he randomly met before, show him even more strength that he held. The best would be to find new Jedi, to test their mentalities and see if he could not break them as well. Yes, destroy the Jedi from within not from outside. Let them see the folly of their ways and demonstrate that they are too weak to stop the death, destruction and chaos that he will reap one day.

The tattered purple robes draped around Wallgof and flowed unnaturally slow and eerily. Breathing in deeply, Wallgof wished he could take in all the senses, the death, destruction and burning but he needed to be in his suit. Naga had been too controlling, too eager to takeover and force Wallgof to lose days if not weeks at a time. No, Wallgof needed to be in charge if he was going to be leading the new Sith Empire that they dreamed of building. Wandering forward, there was a speed in Wallgof's movements but he did not look like he was running or rushing around, more a sense of gliding and sliding around the place. Searching, hunting, sensing through the Force what Jedi may lay out there. Not yet reaching out for his Lightsaber, he knew he could rely on the Force and felt the strength of the Dark Side around them at the moment. This planet would be hell and he would ensure it.

"Perhaps I will make this world the seat of my Empire when the Maw inevitably fall. The chaos, the darkness and the blood soaked ruins, they would be perfect, no?" Wallgof asked Naga as they walked, the dark spirit flowing behind him.

NO! KORRIBAN IS OUR HOME AND IT IS OUR SEAT OF THE EMPIRE! DO NOT TARNISH LEGACY AND CENTURIES OF SITH HISTORY FOR A MEAGER WORLD NOT WORTHY OF REMEMBERING AFTER THIS BATTLE BOY!!! Naga roared in deep rage, Wallgof bowed his head and swiftly apologised as he realised he had overstepped with his words now. Korriban was their homeworld and it always shall be, Wallgof should have known that.

"Then I will just have my fun here then." Wallgof stated and spotted a group of Galactic Alliance soldiers, none of them Jedi but good enough to release some pent up frustrations. Gripping one, he crushed the throat of the man in an attempt to choke him. It seemed he was more upset and angry than he thought since he had only meant to choke not instantly kill with a crush. The others panicked and started firing upon him, gripping his Lightsaber, Wallgof deflected all fire back towards them. There was methodical and precise movement in his blocking as he displayed his mastery in the Form.

Now where were the Jedi?​

Hell_Hole.png

Theme: Rogue One Trailer Music
Equipment: Single reverse hilt Lightsaber
Outfit: Jedi Garb
Tags: Y'sanne Stradd Y'sanne Stradd
Objective: 1 - Stop the dang ritual!
Word had spread that the Maw were moving to launch an offensive at Metellos and Dreidi had signed up as quickly as she could when she heard that fact. The Padawan was still haunted by memories of previous battles and offensives but she couldn't let the chances slip through her fingers, she was too eager and too willing to do all she could to defend not only the Galaxy, or the Galactic Alliance but the people who called that small world home. In comparison to Coruscant, another metal world, it looked a lot smaller. Touching the world, Dreidi was curious on what she would face here, she had come alone. Not working with Jax or anyone else, this was a battle she was going to do solo and it was her first major step as a Padawan she felt. This also meant that her stomach was in knots and she was hella terrified that there would be no one there to protect her or at least stop her from getting herself killed. So, she had to swallow a lot of bile and nerves as she fidgeted and adjusted her leather vest several times to ensure it fell comfortably and did not infringe on her movements for when she fought.

That was the worst part of all this was the waiting, waiting for the known enemy to arrive and have to deal with them. It wasn't as simple as meeting on the world at the exact same time and battling it out. Alliance arrived early and started to prepare defences and gather in entrenched sections. Dreidi knew why this was necessary but it was also very daunting as she stood, pacing about slowly, thinking through her movements, actions and strikes. Wars were not getting easier, each time she felt that she had a load more to learn and gained an insight into how little she had come in comparison to the enemy. No, she was actually more worried that she would be a liability than she would help when it came to battles and striking at the enemy. So, she focused on what she knew, combat moves, Force powers and incantations. The incantations were the most important, they required hand movements, words and tapping into her magic. It was also super helpful to focus on them since she wasn't even thinking about everything else going on around her. Nearly missing the commotion and running around, when she realised that the air around her had changed, she grabbed someone nearby and asked what was going on.

"Sith have started a ritual, must have been a separate group from the main invasion force. We need to send forces and deal with them before they raise hell!" The soldier shouted before shrugging Dreidi off. Dreidi stared forward and thought hard on this, a ritual to raise hell? That seemed dramatic but also, if they were using Magick, very plausible. She had seen some very creepy, dark and dangerous things people could do with Magick and knew that some could raise the dead. This is where she needed to go, if this was Magick or even Magick adjacent then she needed to be there and try to stop it.

Dreidi moved around and sought someone out that was looking in charge. "I am a Witch. I can do Magick and if I get close enough, I could try disrupting the ritual with my Magick. I need to go!" Dreidi called out as she raised her hand, the sergeant looked at Dreidi not totally convinced until she teleported in a puff of green smoke and appeared at their side. They nodded and assigned Dreidi to head down and attempt to disrupt the ritual. She was one of many heading in that direction but she knew she needed to try and use her knowledge.

Making her way, Dreidi was alone but she figured that it would be better to be alone during this. She needed to get in close and see what Magick they were doing to prevent it from working if she could. She wasn't even sure that she had the knowledge, skills or strength to break a spell if that was what was happening. But she had to try and if she didn't then what was the point in even trying to be a Witch. No, she was going to do this. Dreidi moved silently and looked around, curious to see what was around her and if she could hear people chanting or sense the use of Magick. The feeling of unease and Dark Side energies were oppressive but that was fairly predictable if these people were trying to conduct some big ritual to change the entire tide of the battle.

Lightsaber in hand, Dreidi slowly moved deeper and deeper into the depths of hell. ​

Hell_Hole.png

Objective: Unstoppable Force of Destruction
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | White Beskar Armor | White Sith Death Mask | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 red lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | Pack of Death sticks | x2 Thermal Detonators
Engaging: No One Yet but I see a Padawan in my Future

The denizens of this Galaxy's minds where forever scarred. Their souls so deeply tainted and turned jaded. They only knew endless pain from war and utter destruction. They saw only the eternal fight between light and dark but very few of them understood it. Two sides Jedi and Sith both thinking they were the righteous God's meant to inherit this existence. Good and Evil terms that truly meant nothing as both sides had done such terrible things in the name of there conquests.

Mortal men saw Gods Fighting Gods thinking they could never rise to defeat such forces. Yet Gods could be killed just as easily a divinely anointed king could be beheaded. There were so many legends of those rising up, breaking their chains to slay the Gods that had enslaved them. It took an iron will, determination, and a shedding one's fear to become a Godslayer.

A thousand-yard stare across the battlefields that were forming. The igniting of a vibrant array of sabers every hue of the rainbow. Those Orange eyes who had seen thousands of battles stood alone looking out at the strife that was taking hold of Metellos. The Maw versus the Galactic Alliance once more into the fray. Dressed all in white in contrast to the reds and blacks of her comrades in the Maw. She just watched for the moment the sith starting their ritual and the beating of the Maw war drums. She let the sights overtake her.

Then she lifted that old sith death mask putting it over face. It felt heavy as she affixed it to the helmet it was counterpart too. Her glove hands felt the groves in the mask and the battle scars of the hundreds of battles she had worn it in. The Mask covered face that was painted in Dathomiri war paint. As it was fixed to her helmet, she stared out a little longer at the coming battles that were to be fought this day. A lot more bodies were going to be added to the hell pit this day, maybe today would be the day it would find it's fill.

The diminutive figure dressed in white that was Tegan Bacquin flipped the hood of her long coat up over the helmet that her mask was placed on. Then she turned away from the ritual and the starting battles and headed off on her own. As she walked away, she encountered a squad of soldiers, and they pointed their weapons at her telling her to stop.

"I am Unstoppable." Was all she replied, her voice calm and oddly sweet almost innocent sounding. A white glove hand raised and quickly turned into a balled fist. As she did the soldiers felt a heavy weight on there shoulders. They felt like their armor was constricting and crushing them. Tegan watched as the men dropped their weapons and tried to free them from the death trap that there armor was becoming.

One man couldn't get his helmet off fast enough it crushed his skull and blood and brain matter splatter out the sides onto his shoulders. Another's snapped and they collapsed to the ground. One felt every finger on his hands break screaming agony. This went on and as it did Tegan slowly lower her fist and put her hands behind her back and began walking forward. She walked right by the soldiers leaving them to die. Except one had managed to free himself from his armor and pick up his weapon.

He fired it at Tegan's back but Tegan using the force redirected right back at the man hitting him the knee causing him to drop to the ground. She turned around looked down at him as he had fallen shorter than her. She walked back to the man who looked up at her. "What mercy do I bestow on you? Life or Death, beg." The man looked into those cold dead eyes that burned a sulfuric orange. His lips moved and, in that moment, he asked for his life. Tegan with out a single thought pulled a saber from her belt igniting it with a snap-hiss. It plunged into the man's chest as he looked at her in astonishment as the red saber hummed protruding from where his heart should be. "Those that beg for life only deserve death for life is cruel and unfair." She said as she pulled the saber from his chest, his body collapsing at her feet. Then she just turned and continued on her way.

Last edited:

INTO THE HEARTLAND
GADivider-Purple.png

Hollis-Temp.png
Objective: 3
Allies: Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
Enemies: Maw ( Nyaeli Nyaeli )

Hollis had only just returned from Naboo. It seemed like a whirlwind had practically swept her away from her vacation with Justice Lesan Justice Lesan and dropped her off on the battlefield.

The moment they'd touched back down at the temple, the two had been forced to part ways. There had been no time for tears or long farewells, only a quick kiss and a reassuring smile. They didn't have to say things like be careful or stay safe or even I love you – it was all there radiating through the bond they shared. And though they weren't side by side, Hollis would take as much comfort as she could from his presence.

Though, at the moment, Hollis was visibly nervous.

Master Nemore had put her through some rather rigorous saber training. Hollis was slowly improving, but the idea of combat was still quite daunting. She'd joined Master Noble when the NJO had boarded a Maw ship... but this was the first time she would be out there fighting the war. She wasn't sure if she was ready for the chaos that might ensue. Closing her eyes for a moment, she drew a breath and tried to focus.

She glanced to Miri and offered the other woman a small nod.

Hollis hadn't worked with the other padawan before, but she'd seen her on the arm of Kyell Laysel at the gala. Knowing she was Kyell's friend – or more than a friend – made Hollis feel a bit better. Her hand hovered over the hilt of her saber. Her own inexperience made her hesitate.

"I'll follow your lead," she said, her eyes shifting from Miri to the urban landscape before them. It reminded her somewhat of Coruscant, and the image of war machines and Mawites on the streets was chilling.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Hell_Hole.png
Objective: 1
Allies: Galactic Alliance; Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin
Enemies: Brotherhood of the Maw; Rannan Kol Rannan Kol
Iris_Sig.png

A pit to hell. To dump bodies. Of the dead. Of the sick.

It was infuriating to know such a place existed in Alliance space. Beyond infuriating. If they survived this, it was the first thing she was going to handle after the battle. No one should ever be abandoned to die. She stilled her breathing as they neared the site, glancing towards the troopers with her. The Padawan. She didn't know Aveline that well, but now they were diving into hell.

What better way to get to know someone.

"Uh.. Stay close." That's the only thing she could think to say as words of wisdom. Just a little while ago she herself was a Padawan. Was it really her place to start ordering around others? Yes, but it still felt weird.

"How far out?"

"Less than a minute, ma'am."

Iris was about to nod when something in the colors pulled her attention. Something consuming the colors. A group? Sith. She narrowed her eyes, pointing in the direction. "Change of plan. That way, captain. There's something dark close by."

The captain stared for a moment. But nodded. Leaned over to pat the pilots shoulder and relay the orders. Iris turned her gaze instead to the Padawan, nodding just a little. "We got this."

Yeah she really needed to work on her people skills. Or leadership? One of the two.

Industrial_Heartland.png

Briana_Div.png

BriPRof2.png
Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof , Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest , Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Briana's cerulean gaze panned over the field of carnage that stretched toward the horizon in every direction, the Maw having already ravaged their way through the streets well before the group of Jedi had ever touched ground, despite their haste in responding to this crisis. Hundreds, if not thousands, would die before this was over and the overwhelming fear she sensed from the inhabitants of the city echoed continuously throughout the Force.

Even if they won the day, the wounds inflicted on this world would last for many years to come.

Her hand left the edge of the door frame, turning to approach the small group she'd been dispatched with. Friends, allies. For them she needed to remain calm, she needed to remain focused. This wasn't her first time seeing combat and it would not be her last. She'd make sure it wasn't theirs, either.

The clipped gait of her Corellian leather boots echoed throughout the emptied factory the lot of them had hunkered down in to prepare, wrapping her utility belt around her waist and finding some small comfort in the fastener clicking, searching her mind for what words she could possibly say that wouldn't sound too grim before they marched into the fray.

A deep inhale.

"I'm not going to lie. It's a pretty thick situation out there. We're facing an enemy who will not yield, who has no regard for life, who thrives off of fear and despair. But even if it looks bleak - we don't give up. We show them that we are not afraid and we make our stand for the light." Focusing on each, she cloaked them in the warming embrace of Force Valor. "Least of all, do not let your emotions get the better of you. Trust in the Force and your instincts, they have brought you this far already."

Wordlessly, her hand fell to rest on her hilt. "Let's head out."

Briana_Div.png

Last edited:

objective_heartland.png

div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Aldric Laurent | Darth Nemris Darth Nemris

"Alright, we should be good to wait for them here," Valery told Aldric, who had joined her for yet another mission, but finally one related to the war with the Maw. After New Alderaan and Ilum, the focus had shifted a little more towards the Empire for a while, but every Jedi, soldier, Agent, or Alliance citizen knew the Brotherhood of the Maw would return again after they lost Empress Teta to the Alliance's liberation front.

This time, a more desperate attack on the heavily fortified world of Metellos. Whether they were aware of it but didn't care, or were simply without the intelligence to know of the GA's presence here, Valery didn't know, but it hardly mattered. The Maw war machine sought to wreak havoc and gather supplies in the chaos, and the Alliance was ready to stop them.

"This sector contains some crucial factories for our own war economy, so I'm quite confident the Maw will make a move here. Whether they send Sith or simple brutes, we'll get them." She flashed a grin and looked down through a window at the streets below. She had positioned them up high in an evacuated apartment complex, one where a lot of workers of this region lived. It gave her boyfriend a good chance to set up with his sniper rifle, while she could offer protection or jump down and pressure targets in the streets.

"You want to set up with your rifle? Give me support from up here, and you can come down if I need the help there," she offered, as her fiery eyes began to search for targets. She could feel darkness through the Force already and heard the sound of battle growing ever closer. The war would soon be upon them again, but together with Aldric, she felt more than ready to take anything or anybody on.

Her purpose to the Alliance and the Force was to act as its sword, and today she would once again make her strike against the darkness of the Maw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom