Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public First United Astral Engineering

6EwJFbw.png

This is the official marketplace for all products and technologies manufactured by First United Astral Engineering. For any product requests, questions, or comments, please tag this account in your post so that I may address your query in an expedient manner.

All writers in the Agents of Chaos have permission to use any submissions listed here that are above Semi-Unique production, so long as the products are used for characters, technologies, and/or activities supporting the faction.

Any submission that has First United Astral Engineering listed as the primary manufacturer may use any of the products listed here.

Underworld Credits for services rendered are appreciated, but not required.

The writer Maple Harte Maple Harte (And all of her subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Z Zarranix Furrow (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Salamander Salamander (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla (And all associated subaccounts) has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

The writer Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax (And all associated subaccounts has permission to use any and all of my submissions that are listed as [Limited] production or higher.

Items marked with * have the following disclaimer in effect:
  • The production of this item by First United Astral Engineering is classified. As such, ICly, it is generally only sold on black markets and/or through discreet third-party vendors. However, for OOC purposes, acquisition of this item should be conducted through this thread or through receiving direct permission.
Armor, Uniforms, and Suits
Small Arms and Personal Weaponry
Utility
Droids
Light Repulsor Craft
Ground Vehicles
Starship and Emplacement Weapons
Small Craft
Biotechnology

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom