Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Traitors Gate | NIO invasion of TSE held Vjun, Yavin and Vaal

obj_2_firestarter.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
VJUN | CASTLE BAST

ARMOR | PRIMARY | SECONDARY | MELEE | GRENADES
N5cG5gd.png
That was there cue when the walls and ground cracked from the distant explosion, dust and debris descending in small intervals until it was apparent the structure was compromised due to the outdated age of the engineering with the explosion breaking the last straw on the camel's back. Enough stone to bury them all alive with crushed bones with enough air to last a few hours before suffocating. The droids were nothing of importance as the first wave was disabled, and even so they would probably force themselves out through the blaster fire before immense weight on their bodies.

The favor was returned when his partner grabbed him by the arm and pulled into her direction, away from the raging rancor straight into where they had been intercepted. Every second the walls and ground shook with every stone succumbing, more and more debris and dust raining from the ceiling. Chunks of rock hailed down, and then shattering when striking the ground. Run until they found haven from the danger they were in or until something tragic happened. Izoshi took the lead in their run, less debris showered on her as more cracks opened above Djorn.

<"Dammit!">

Out of instinct he tossed away his rifle, less weight to carry as picked up a bit more speed with every step he took. She was already out of the clearing with the light at the end of the tunnel.

<"If you're dead, I'm going to be livid.">

It would be a waste to come out all this way just to die to some ill maintained infrastructure. Rocks were falling behind him, pebbles in front of him signaling that everything would collapse soon. One more sprint behind his legs and then dove out to escape the collapse of the ceiling. Dust covered his armor and much of it was in his lung, coughing out as his lungs rejected the filthy air. Panting for clean air for his lungs to rejoice.

<"Don't worry, you won't be filing a report about my tragic death,"> coughing out the last bit of dust from his lungs, pulling off his helmet to shake off whatever remains were inside that he just coughed out.

<"Don't want you to get reprimanded for that,"> looking at his fellow operative as he stood up tall, revealing his scarred face and lost eye to the Chiss. <"You okay? Too late now for any pit stops, not until we get out of here."> Certainly there was more danger than they could imagine.

<"Let's touch base Grunge, let's see what is his situation.">

A secured channel was linked between him and the Storm Commando operative, Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask .

<"Grunge, this is Snake; what's your status?">

ALLIES | NIO | GA | Izoshi Izoshi [DIRECT] | Djonas Val Djonas Val | Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask | Joren Loft Joren Loft | Detritus Ren Detritus Ren
ENEMIES | TSE | DarrVack DarrVack | OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Adrian L’lerim Terassi Vandiir
Prince of the Eternal Empire, Disciple/Acolyte, assassin, sorcerer and alchemist
Uncrowned King of the Pocket Sand, Heir of the House L’lerim, Member of the Primyn Group
obj_1_primo_victoria.png
Objective I.: Primo Victoria
Equipment: Mnami Mirsûra, The Crow Cane | Deck of the Pocket Sand | Estran Attire | G1 OmniLink || Empyrean gland
Tag: Kar Bakar
dRUm20K.png
[ Supreme ]

Infinitely long seconds followed. Perhaps none of them were as long in the young man’s life as this. There were two options, either try to kill him or let him go. He saw no more options. Unfortunately. So for the time being, he was still lying on the ground waiting for his armoured judgment. He sighed with relief and loudly when the man finally said he was helping. If he's telling the truth

And yet Adrian told the truth; at least in that he really isn’t with either side because he didn’t want to participate in the war and just wanted to disappear from this planet. Nothing else mattered. He still kept his hands in the air as the man spoke, nodding at his words.

"Thanks! I'm really telling the truth, I don't want to cause any problems, Mr…" said again.

Other relief as the man lowered the firearm. For safety's sake, he didn't accept the offered hand, leaning on the cane, he stood up slowly. Finally, he dusted off his coat as well and looked down at the armoured figure. Adrian was more than twenty inches taller than the man in armour. His name? Feth! There was an explosion, which made him shudder and jump a big one. It was this learned instinct to seem more vulnerable than he was.

"I’m Runar Ævar! Welcome and I can’t thank you enough for helping!"

Still, he couldn’t say his real name, so he said the name of one of his acquaintances who leads the underworld of the Sanctuary in Netherworld. If he had said it would have been clear that he was the son of the Empress of the Eternal Empire, not to mention one of the late Pillars of the Sith Empire was his father. He hoped no one would recognize him and get out of the planet.

"Do you know the reason why the NIO attacked? One would think that no one needs such a world…"

lqTDRqo.png
wH4s4G8.png

Valeria Ragal / The Red Witch
Bounty Hunter, Intelligence Agent, Spy and Assassin
obj_1_primo_victoria.png
Objective I.: Primo Victoria
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Kiss of the Red Witch | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Kaldrweave Coat | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl
dRUm20K.png
[ See me Fight ]

She had been away for too long and had no chance to trace the young man's fate. Did he look for her after the offering? She did not know. Meanwhile the rain continued to fall, a few drops already left stains on the coat and helmet, as soon as another drop reached the garment, it also evaporated slightly from the acid. Ingrid shook her head; no, the young man didn't look stupid, but something happened to him, she was quite sure of that.

"No, not at all!"

She tried to speak in a deeper calming voice, psychology says it works. Although what she learned during her training as a military officer, it applied to non-Force Users. It was still painful to look at Zaavik, as much as she looked at her own son. From the faces of both young men, Adrian "greeted back". Maybe that’s why it was so painful she saw the Zeltron like that now. What happened to him?

"I don't know any IVI. I was sent by a mutual acquaintance you met at Zeltros and they promised to help if you needed it. And right now, you seem to be in dire need of it."

She shrugged and said in a somewhat careless voice. Ingrid would have been so eager to express herself differently that would have characterized her. Feth! Instead, she has to be a careless, bigmouth bounty hunter, who, moreover, is nowhere near as patient as the Empress, sighed loudly as Zaavik spoke.

"Oh, how much I hate impolite kids like you…"

As Zaavik meanwhile picked up the combat-ready posture, the woman reached under her coat. As soon as she reached the pistol, she switched it to a stunning grade from lethal. The Red Witch didn't want to fight, yet now it looked like she was going to start it to finish as soon as possible. With a quick motion, she pulled out the pistol and raised it at the young man.

"Sorry kid, but we don't have time for your hysteria!" she said and pulled the trigger.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

obj_3_screaming_for_vengeance.png

OBJECTIVE III //: SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE | SURFACE
// TARGET >> SURFACE-TO-SPACE BATTERY //
haunted
X5Yx2PB.png

499931609248694281.png

"Your voice is trembling." Abaddon stated, the grip of his sword tightening and its blade inching enough to softly graze the soldier's throat. For a long drawn moment there was nothing but silence; an eerie silence that lasted an eternity and only grew louder as the assassin considered his target's fate.

"Lead the way, kid." he finally said, the blade coming down to line up to his side. As Abaddon followed her towards the controls of the battery emplacement, Emmett Hayes couldn't help but flinch inside. A premonition? Or was his mind playing tricks again, a game of twin personalities locked in a clash in his head. "Pick up the pace." the assassin ushered her with a gentle poke of his blade at her back, "There's still time to save your friends from bleeding to death."

"If that even matters to a Sith lackey."
Murasama_Slash.gif

ALLIES | NIO | Legate Legate | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt
ENEMIES | TSE | Eva Betrik Eva Betrik [ENGAGING] |

Retribution.png

Allies: TSE
Foes: NIO | Hyperion Hyperion

"Your voice is trembling." Yeah, Eva thought bitterly, no kidding, I'm pretty sure I'm about to die. She wanted to shoot back with something brave and snarky, something an action holovid star would say, like no chit, Admiral Obvious. Instead, she stayed silent. She didn't want to die, and she didn't want Kerelenko to die either; she could picture this cold, masked man finishing off her fallen squadmate because she'd mouthed off. So she waited, trying to determine whether the armored infiltrator would believe her. Your voice is trembling. Did that mean he suspected she was lying? Did he somehow already know that the voice print story had been made up?

I'm sorry, mom, she thought, squeezing her eyes shut. I tried. I really, really tried.

"Lead the way, kid." The words jerked Eva back to reality, letting her release the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. The man had bought her story, or at least was going along with it for now. He stepped in behind her, his blade at her back, and prodded her along. The two of them walked back across the makeshift walkway, over to the roof where she'd been stationed, then down the stairs. The entire way, with every step, the young corporal's mind whirled, frantically trying to figure out some way out of this. Soon they were going to run into the guards posted outside the battery, men who would instantly know that her captor didn't belong there.

Even the best plans she could think of all ended with her heroic death exposing the infiltrator.

"There's still time to save your friends from bleeding to death. If that even matters to a Sith lackey." That was a step too far for her. Beneath her helmet, fire blazed in Eva's eyes. "Oh, sure," she replied in a harsh whisper, her words edged in durasteel, "go ahead and dehumanize us. Pretend we don't care about each other. Pretend we don't have families, friends, hopes. I'm sure it makes it easier to kill us if you go to this make-believe world where we're all faceless holo-toon villains." She shouldn't have said it, shouldn't have provoked him, but the shaking of her hands now had less to do with fear than anger. Of course she wanted to save her friends.

And he wouldn't kill her yet, or so she'd gambled. He still thought he needed her.

They were approaching the gate between the town and the battery itself now, guarded by a four-man SICA squad. Eva was tempted to call out to them, to sacrifice her life in order to make sure this motherkarker went down... but truth be told, she wasn't sure that would even happen. The guy had taken out Kerelenko and Rance with such precision that he'd incapacitated them with a blade without killing them, and he hadn't even broken a sweat. Four SICA soldiers wouldn't pose much threat to him, not unless they could raise the alarm. But maybe that was just cowardice talking, her fear of death. Maybe the only way out here was to go down a hero.

"Corporal Betrik," one of the men said, stepping forward, "why aren't you at your post?" He peered past her, trying to make out her captor in the rain and the gloom. "And who is that?"

OBJECTIVE III //: SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE | SURFACE
// TARGET >> SURFACE-TO-SPACE BATTERY //
the unforgiven
X5Yx2PB.png

499931609248694281.png

"Your overlords have dehumanized you. Not me." Abaddon retorted, a hint of venom in his voice as the memories of his dead son flashed in his head. A son the Sith had brainwashed into serving in the Sith-Imperial Citizen Army, just like they had done with this girl and her comrades. His disgust lied with her lords, not with the kids they used for their own nefarious ends. "Turned you into human shields while they hide in their fortresses paying the cost of war with children's blood." the next poke of his blade was less gentled, anger slowly beginning to course in Emmett's veins. "Where is your Dark Lord, kid? Where is your benevolent protector at your greatest time of need?" the grip on his hilt tightened as he added coldly.

"Not. Here."

The two reached the SICA checkpoint where four soldiers stood on sentry, the crimson ocular stirring to life examining them from head to toe. Stressed, nerves pulled to a breaking point, fear lightning up their brain activity like a Life Day tree. These were no soldiers. None of them were. Merely kids sent to the slaughter.

"Corporal Betrik," one of the men said, stepping forward, "why aren't you at your post?" He peered past her, trying to make out her captor in the rain and the gloom. "And who is that?"

Time stood still at the mention of the name.

For the first time in Abaddon's existence, the assassin's heart skipped a beat and his guts twisted in a gordian knot. He felt his grip on his blade loosen and his shoulders slightly slump.

Betrik had been his wife's maiden name. A rare name. W-what was the chance?

The assassin had stared down at the maw of death countless of times, but nothing, nothing made him waver as much as this name.

A cold reminder of his family.

The family he had lost.

"What... what is your first name?" Emmett Hayes' voice whispered through the helmet's vocoder. The rest of the guards, hell, the galaxy seemed to fade away.

It was only him and the girl.

And fate.

That cursed fate.
Murasama_Slash.gif

ALLIES | NIO |
ENEMIES | TSE | Eva Betrik Eva Betrik

"The Bryn'adul will laugh at your Brute Force." Xiphos said calmly, with absolute, unshakable certainty of someone who had fought them repeatedly. "One worm underneath your soldiers will scrap even your best strategy. You clearly are not prepared. Your men will fight conventional, as you have with us. And they will die conventional. The Bryn'adul see everything that isn't their perception of strong as being worthy only of elimination. Old or young, adult or child, they will slay without remorse. You won't even be considered for slave labor. I watched them murder Nar Kreeta, then Sarka. And countless others. If your plan is sheer brute force, I'm going to tell it plainly: It is doomed to fail. My sons have adapted continually to your forces, haven't you noticed? But you? Your forces have remained and fought virtually the same since Generis. You're a man with too many armored units and too many soldiers willing to die for him. And too many victories, clearly, in spite of these shortcomings, to properly guage a foe like them. Even without the Bryn'adul, your victories will eventually defeat you, Erskine, faster than I ever could. The NIO got a taste of it, I think, at Csilla. True, crushing defeat. In spite of all your experience, you were still forced to withdraw from what were basically gangs of savages using scavenged equipment. And if a gang of properly equipped savages can kill your professional army, then it stands to reason a highly organized, fanatical army made of soldiers many times larger, faster, and stronger then any human is going to do much worse. Their leaders will not humor a request on your part to parley. They'll eat your men in front of you, tear the babies from the wombs of the pregnant. That is what you face with them."

Xiphos said it without Malice, or Mockery. She was utterly serious about what she was saying. Her expression stone faced.

"If I had led my forces the way you do at Sev Tok? I'd have been crushed in minutes. Perhaps it is you who should take a page from my book, rather than the other way around."

DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran then talked about taking offspring to war, and how it was a disaster in the making.

"I feel the death of every one of my son's, every time I am on the battlefield with them. I sleep next to them. Bleed next to them. And my rage only grows with each slaying. But you merely adopted the War Madness. I was born in it. Molded by it. I have killed since I was nothing but a child in some filthy Nar Shaddaa alleyway with no family whatsoever. There's something I learned there, that I tried to pass on to my children: Never get off the Boat, unless you plan to go all the way. I've been off that boat for years now, Lord Commander. I will prove it to you."

She got out a comlink. "Mycroft, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mother?" A Nuetralizer Model 1 at the other end asked.

"Bring a Ysalamiri and two knives to Mommy and leave it, would you?"

In minutes a Model 1 came into the Foyer, carting a Ysalamiri mounted on a branch. Xiphos winced as her connection to the Force was cut completely. The Model 1 immediately left them alone.

Xiphos removed her helmet, then her Armor, removing her cybernetic eye, tossing aside her Lightsabers, removing the black body glove she wore until she was in Black undergarments.

Then she unhooked her cybernetic arm. She tossed it aside. Then the undergarments until she was naked completely, with only one working eye and arm. She took one of the knives, a simple, double edged set of daggers, and made a cut over her right breast, drawing blood, then tossing the bloodied knife to Erskine's feet for him to use.

"No Force. No armor. No cybernetics. No tricks. I shall fight you as my sons always have. Naked." Xiphos said, her magnificent, tombstone pale body glaring white under the lighting, her shock of black hair flowing freely.

"I been off that boat a long damn time. I'm feeling froggy. Are you feeling froggy Erskine?" She asked.

Meanwhile...

As soon as Proost made his forces advance over the breach, that was when it was determined that enough of Barran's Forces had made it over the breach to make unleashing the monsters worth it.

They waited until they were significantly over the breach before detonating the massive number of det charges behind his forces to cut off Proosts retreat.

The curses of the Witches triggered, a dome of darkness descending over his forces.

That was when the animals were unleashed.

The fat, lightsaber resistant Oggdo Boggdo's went first, enraged and strengthened temporarily with dark magic, like the other captured animals. They were used as sort of battering rams into the armored ACV and Cataphracts, impacting them from all sides even as their Lightsaber resistant shells were pinged by panicked blaster fire. Some were immediately exploded by tank fire, but it took a few shots. The Nydak's came next, their great strength and reach doing what the severe impact of raging Oggdo Boggdo's could not, their great arms allowing them to overturn vehicles even as some got shredded.

But the Nexu. Gods, The Nexu. The Force's perfect lil' bastard.

The ferocious, high speed, furry, wide jawed beasts savaged the soldiers trying desperately to protect the armored units, enchanted to target them specifically with teeth and claws. Attempts to target the Animals were now frustrated by Artillery and rockets, from not just the Model 1's and 2's fast approaching, but by newly rallied Sith soldiers, who they marched in front of to soak up incoming fire, returning it in a seemingly endless rain from their deadly laser cannons.

The Model 2's marched in Centuria like columns toward the forces being savaged by the animal assault, The Models from the Castle still providing Anti-Tank fire.

"KYBERS ARRRREEE FORRREVERRR..." The Model 2 units sang, even as they themselves began go be hit by tank fire. A chunk of the Oggdo Boggdo's we're dead,but the Nydak and Nexu were still going strong, overturning vehicles while deadly Nexu distracted individual units. "THEY'RE ALLLLLLL I NEED TO PLEASE ME. THEY CAAAAANNNN STIMULATE, AND TEASE ME. I CAN SEE EVERY PAARRRRT, NOTHING-HIDES-IN-THE-HEAAAAAARRRT...TO-HURT-MEEEEEEE..."

Retribution.png

Foes: NIO | Hyperion Hyperion

Eva's mind whirled with angry retorts as her captor, surprisingly philosophical, shot back at her. What government is any different? she wanted to ask. Did the Alliance Chancellor march on the front lines to Korriban? But perhaps that wouldn't be all that effective an argument against the NIO. Based on what she'd heard, Eva wasn't quite sure where their military ended and their government began, so it was entirely plausible that their (traitorous, her well-trained mind automatically added) leader really did march among his soldiers. In any case, there was no time for her to fire back at him, even if she'd had the words. They were approaching the battery guards now.

The atmosphere was tense, electric, carrying the promise of imminent blood and death.

Then Eva felt her captor shift, his blade pressing less firmly into her back. What was going on? This should have been the moment when the man was most alert, most coiled to spring, but he seemed to have gone the opposite way. Was this her chance, her moment to seize? Should she try to twist away, screaming at the guards to open fire? It would still be a hell of a gamble, one that was likely to end with her spitted on his slightly-slackened sword... but she'd already come to terms with the fact that such was almost certainly the best she could hope for. Maybe they'd send her body home with a medal, cold comfort to her mother though that might be.

He asked her name, and his voice seemed... different. Why? What did it matter to him?

"Evalina," she breathed, not even sure why she told him. Maybe she thought it would humanize her, make it harder for him to run her through. Maybe it was simple curiosity; her situation was already so desperate that she might as well go along with whatever madness had overtaken him, just to see what happened. "My name is Evalina." Her parents had chosen that name together, her mother and a father she couldn't remember. He had been a soldier, a man who just couldn't put war away, for whom a quiet life with a family just hadn't been enough. She'd barely begun to walk when her mother had left, taking her across the Empire, seeking stability.

She had no memory of his face, his voice, his laugh. Nothing.

At the gates of the battery, the SICA troopers could sense that something was very wrong, even if they couldn't hear the conversation. They started to fan out, trying to flank the mysterious figure and open up lines of fire that didn't involve hitting Eva. "Stay calm, Corporal," one of the troopers said, though it was difficult with a bunch of rifles pointed at her chest. "You there, step away from Corporal Betrik and place your hands on your head. This is a Sith military installation, and we are authorized to kill intruders on sight." Eva shut her eyes. This was all going to go horribly wrong in seconds, she just knew it. One way or the other, she was dead.

Slowly, gently, she raised her hands from her sides, clearly showing her captor that they were still empty; her rifle had been abandoned on the rooftop, back when that blade had come within an inch of tearing out her throat. She brought her arms up to shoulder level and, still slowly, so slowly, released the catch on her helmet. Inch by inch she lifted it off, letting her ash blonde hair spill out of its confines, falling to the nape of her neck. Then she dropped the helmet. The clattering of plastoid on duracrete was loud in the tense quiet, the only other sound the pattering of acid rain on the tarp above their heads... punctuated by the occasional piercing whine of the gun battery firing.

"You don't have to do this," Eva said. No longer garbled by her helmet, her voice was high, clear, and almost calm.

Last edited:

obj_2_firestarter.png
vjun-mando.gif
O B J E C T I V E II
Equipment: In Bio​
They had a map, a way forward, and a hell of a motivation to get there. They didn't want the castle coming down on top of them, and Azula desperately needed this info to get back on her trail. Amon was leading the way, the elder Mandalorian following him from the rear. This place was a damn maze if she didn't say so herself, but given the Sith over designed everything they got ahold of, she couldn't say she was surprised. If nothing else, it felt like they were following a trail. The Sith didn't often surrender things like this without a fight, or a purpose. She recalled how several of the initial battles to take Bastion during that campaign, the Sith had turned to suicidal attacks to try and steam the tide. It had nearly worked too. Were they taking a similar play out of their playbook here. It made her wonder. She kept the map running on her HUD, which nearly caused a problem as Amon came to a stop up ahead.

He had the same thoughts as she. It was easy, much easier than it should have been. "If I know the Sith, and given I was married to one...." She trailed off, pulling up her display of the electrical feed for the near by area. The room up ahead seemed to be the main focus for much of the local power on this floor, as several miniature turbolifts connected into the room via the floor, with the primary terminal being through a blast door right across from it. There was one thing, however, that concerned her. That room was rigged with something, a motion sensor perhaps? Life form scanner? She couldn't get a good read on it from her HUD. It was set up for something, clearly. Though what that something was, she hadn't a clue. "Yea, figures. The room we are heading into next is rigged with something." She had seen this somewhere, but where? Whatever it was, it made her feel uneasy, given her own experience with it. Then it hit her. "Looks like a Sith...training...room..." She muttered, silent swear words erupting in her mind as she realized what they had done.

The entire arsenal of training droids was rigged to begin deploying the moment they set foot in that room.

Yea, this was going to get messy. "Hope you got some ion charges Amon, looks like we're taking an oil bath tonight." She remarked coldly, the vibroblade on her knuckle plate popped into place. Man, she was going to be in agony tomorrow. But it would be worth it.

BIGBAD.jpg

Craft: Ragnos Fighter/Interceptor - Designation: SV-2121 - Lobeha Mwadu
Call Sign: Dancer Two
Onboard Equipment: FAE/A-09 Anti-G Suit“Judicator” Adaptive Battle Rifle
Allies: TSE (Valen Arenais Darth Banshee Darth Banshee Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru ) │ EE ( N Nyxeris )
Enemies: NIO ( Legate Legate ) │ GA ( Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt )

In spite of her own best efforts to evade the ionic explosion, the Lobeha Mwadu was nevertheless caught at the edge of the blast of the blast of the Chimera’s deployed ion mine. The Twi’lek ace had cut it close, perhaps too close, knowing that the longer she waited, the less time her pursuer would have to evade the explosion themselves. Instead, her gambit had failed once again and her interceptor was sent spiraling out of control, weapons, electronics, and most significantly, engines disabled, leaving her with only the energy she had created from her brief deployment of the SLAM.

With her craft’s neural interface no longer functioning, the Twi’lek took a deep gasp as reality struck her senses, frantically flipping various switches in the cabin in an attempt to restart the interceptor’s systems. The eerie silence that met her ears filled her with a sense of looming dread, fear rising within her core as it suddenly dawned on her that only a few thin sheets of metal separated her from the void. Perhaps it was owing to being effectively cut off from her squad mates, but she was now effectively alone, her body quivering with trepidation as sweat began to bead across her smooth cyan skin.

In pure, animal-like desperation to survive, instinct took over, impulses which had been flash-trained into her mind, so that she could call upon them in situations such as this. Not a moment later, she activated the ultracapacitors, immediately funneling power into engines and electronics, so that she could restore her mobility and awareness. Unfortunately, her weapons were still fried and would be for quite some time, if she even managed to survive for that long.

Alarms immediately began to flash in the cabin as a group of hostile signatures closed in on her position. Deprived of the neural connection which allowed her to fly the interceptor as if it were an extension of her own body, the Twi’lek now had to regain control over her machine with the sticks. Nevertheless, as she had done many times before in flight training and simulations, she turned down the inertial compensators so that she could more easily feel the movements of the craft, then pulled the sticks in rhythm, quickly bringing the interceptor back to level flight. Then, the Twi’lek drove the craft into a sharp break in the direction of the approaching X-Wing at maximum G, activating the dedicated energy receptor projector just as the jarring pings of the lock-threat warning alarms registered against her ears.

The hard, forceful turn, in combination with the deployed jammer, saw the missile narrowly miss her craft, but the same couldn’t be said for the blaster fire, with one bolt striking the base of a solar collection panel, while another connected with the panel itself, consuming it in flames. Fresh warnings cried out in answer, red lights flashing inside the cabin to bathe her cerulean features in burnished crimson.

Nevertheless, her eyes were set with a determined, fiery glint, a prayer to the All-Consumer on her lips, as she drove the Lobeha Mwadu in a tight circle, continuing towards the direction of the X-Wing on her sensors.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated

y43pnZR.jpg

obj_1_primo_victoria.png
beach_head_madine.png
Friendly Units:

Aegis-Hammerhead-Piece-02-Full-Force-03-06.jpg

Shuklaar Kyrdol, Bast Castle's first defensive perimeter.

"Buy'ce gal, buy'ce tal
Verbor'ad ures aliit
Mhi draar baat'i meg'parjii'se
Kote lo'shebs'ul narit.
"

"We've got their attention now," said Ragar over the company comms. Shuklaar could see what he was referring to even if he didn't have the use of the vast array of optics afforded to him by his buy'ce. A smirk flickered across his features. The cobalt half skulls were oddly indicative of how Shuklaar felt about killing them. Part of him felt their pain, felt their reasoning for what it was that they were doing. The other part of him knew that for what they'd done, they were deserving of death. A warrior's death, but death nonetheless.

"Good. When they get to haran, they should know who sent them there," he replied, pivoting out of the way of incoming fire, turning a full on shot into a glancing blow against his battered personal shields. A fair portion of the incoming fire had been blaster fire, but enough had been particle and maser fire. The icon of his FL-01 flashed red in his HUD once more. Seeing nothing more than a sea of troopers ahead of him, he knew he needed to cut those numbers down as best as he could.

He locked six targets for the two launchers. Six nano missiles streaked out, six Stormtroopers went down. Six more targets locked, but he didn't stop there. He warmed up his plasma caster. The momentary pause gave his enemy an opening. His shield indicator flashed red, the shrill warning tone wheedled it's way into his skull. Growling with frustration, he blink clicked the caster into wide-spray mode and activated the weapon. Just as the brilliant orange spray hissed into life, six more nano missiles streaked out and struck down six more.

The armor was well protected, but the sheer heat generated by the torrent of plasma proved too much in the few poor shabuire he spared a few seconds to glance momentarily at. With his FL-01 held midways in one hand, he drew his DP-02 with the other, a bolt glancing off his armor's shoulder pauldron even in the time it took his augmented stim boosted body to draw the weapon. The Stormtrooper who'd fired the shots paid for his initiative as he fired off a rapid two bolts in his direction.

How many of these men were at Mandalore, he didn't know. How many of these men deserved to die, he didn't know. He knew that the shabuire who'd broken away from the dar'jetii, the shabuire who'd incubated Deathwatch, the shabuire who claimed he was oh so much better than the rest of these dar'jetii chaakare was still in the midst of them somewhere.

"Tavlar you katdape shabuir! Haven't enough men died in your stead?"
he growled, pulling up the targeting interface for his shoulder mounted nano missile launchers. "How many of these were with you at Mandalore. How many of these knew what you did for your former masters? How many of these know you're incubating the Deathwatch so they can make the same shabla mistakes Australis, Cadera and chaakare like them did?" Each word out of his mouth was another shot, another stab with gauntlet mounted blades. Another armor and implant augmented bone cracking punch.

Kyramud moved with him, with Ragar. This was far from the first time they'd fought alongside one another, hopelessly outnumbered, outgunned. This was where they thrived. The combat. Adrenaline and adrenal flowing through their veins. Instinct, training and experience driving them. Armor, scorched. Ammunition, dwindling. For each injury that their armor's medsystem had to patch. For each new wound, they drew the same several fold from their enemy. Few wouldn't be coming back today, as much as he tried to ignore the notification through the Manda interface, as much as he tried to ignore the dead, the dying warriors acting as their vanguard, he couldn't. But they were not gone, they were just marching far away. All so that those left behind, would be safe once again. That, was worth dying for.

And then it happened. Out of nowhere, just as the dini'la darjetii had said it would, Silmar's tower appeared. Weapon systems made by Mandalorian hands rained devastation and destruction on the battlefield. The sound of the autocannons mounted on the Araniik systems was like music to his ears. That however, just wasn't all. It was like the netherworld itself had spewed forth the vilest shabla monster that it had. For a moment, Shuk wasn't sure whether to give the order to open fire or not. Only glancing at it for a scant second longer than he wanted to, he began to have the feeling that it was his employers doing. In that moment, and only in that moment, did Shuk wonder what the haran he'd gotten all of them into.

02_ExteriorBattle-Min.png

Aran Netra, landing on the beach

AA missiles streaked up from the the NIO positions at their gunships. At this range, countermeasures were less than effective. With all of them disembarked, it was only their recon units, droids and speeders, that were left. Those were repulsor units, a little altitude wasn't going to stop them. Aran winced as he saw one, no, two of their gunships list under damaged engines. Thick, acrid black smoke blenched from their damaged drives, mixing with the smoke from their countermeasure grenades that was being blown away by the sea breeze.

He watched as the one closest to him lost control, damaged repulsors being unable to do the work of the now non-functioning thruster vectrals. He heard the calls from the pilot go out over the comms before the craft finally lost stability and crashed into the sand. The impact threw up sand everywhere, adding grit and bits of glass to the already pestilential downpour of acid rain. They really needed to do something about those shabla missile troopers, though it seemed for every stormtrooper they killed, five shabla more took their place.

"Sivkiryav 6 to Beroya 1-1, drop those droids and the the haran out of this LZ. We'll try and buy you some more time," he exhorted. A quick few blinks, only pausing to throw himself aside from an maser blast fired with notably good accuracy, Aran raised the various company commanders, "Sivkiryav 6 to all Sivkiryav callsigns, we need those missile troopers dead, vode. Make it shabla happen." Aran saw his shield flash into existence, stopping the maser bolt right as he pulled the trigger on his ripper rifle, putting a neat three round burst into the Stormtrooper. Aran managed to get one knee under himself, firing at the Stormtroopers advancing on him.

The Ripper rifle continued to buck familiarly in his hands. Just as the rifle ran dry and he saw one of the Stormtroopers prep a grenade, the man's upper torso was almost vaporized. Not having to actually turn thanks to the field of view afforded to him by his buy'ce, he saw a R/IS-01 'Nuhaatyc' reconnaissance/infantry support droid. It wasn't alone. Each gunship stored four of the droids on board. The droids were now adding their considerable firepower to the mix. Rockets streaked out as phased pulse cannon fire.

The constant cacophony of mass-driver fire never ceased, even as their gunships began putting distance between the battlefield below them and themselves. The New Imperial Order stormtroopers were pouring in from all sides. They needed to do something, and fast. Just as he thought about raising one of their aircraft, he was treated to the sight of another of their gunships crashing. This one was more dramatic. The craft was coming in fast and low, it's engine quads burning, struggling to keep it in the air. It hit the sand with a muffled thud, kicking up a shower of sand as it tore an ugly scar in the already battle scarred beach.

An Imperial TIE screamed by, chasing a Kyr'galaar with a Jai'galaar behind the TIE. Stray mass-driver rounds and laser cannon bolts impacted all around them, kicking up sand or turning it to glass. Aran knew that he had to do something, and do it quick, and there was only one person he could think of who was in any position to do that. "Sivkiryav 6 to Ash'amur 1-1. Oh to haran with this. Vral. We're in the osik now. Whatever the shab you can throw at them, now's the shabla time!"

"Har'chaak, 6, you're too shabla close for most of anything I can throw your way. No promises, I'll do what I can," came Vral's voice. It didn't take a shabla jetii to be able to tell how conflicted Vral was. Aran knew about what had happened at Rodia, but this was different. They were in all sorts of shabla trouble, and while he appreciated Vral's hesitance. They needed support, and they needed it now.

Briefly distracted as he was, a particle bolt detonating against his shoulder snapped him back into reality. The force of the bolt's detonation made him lose grip on his rifle, and threatened to knock him on his shebs. Two members of his command squad advanced up, laying down suppressive fire to allow him time to recover. His shields had long been down for the count now, it was all up to the stesr'gar and duraplast composite plate.

The situation seemed desperate with the New Imperial Order stormtroopers seeming to pour in from all sides. Aran was about to give the order to retreat when seemingly out of nowhere, cylindrical objects landed among the Sith ranks. None of the Strill troops needed any word from squad leaders to hit the sand, all of them were already being screamed at by their armor's Manda modules to do the same.

The
Juryam-class brilliant seismic missiles detonated spectacularly. Aran assumed as much, anyway, his visor polarized to prevent him going blind from the flash. Glass and sand scattered everywhere. Bodies too. Then it continued, the snap crack of distant mass-driver fire. Explosions kicked up sand everywhere. Somehow, it was not the most eye catching thing that happened. Vral Netra and Ash'amur squadron's barrage preceded the most bizarre thing that Aran had ever laid his eyes on. Just like their employer said, what looked to be the tower from his palace, teleported in out of nowhere. It hadn't come alone.

The monstrous beast that had manifested was like something out of his worst nightmares. It took all the self-control he possessed, even with the Ysalamiri on his back, to not give the order to open fire. He felt no small amount of pity for the New Imperial stormtroopers. The battle they'd been engaged in before was normal, a warrior was expected to fight and die on the battlefield. This? This wasn't a warrior's death. This was no way to die.

Pandora

EshN2KdW4AMW_mV.jpg

ZBGxz0L.png

While soldiers poured out of the Tower, Pandora walked calmly through the halls ahead of Vandra Zambrano Vandra Zambrano at a steady pace. Should she be hurrying? Probably. Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar had sent her away from his side, and truthfully she was irritated with him. Not only was she being sent away from her true place, but she was sent away when her Master was at his most vulnerable after his foolish plan of moving their home onto the frontlines of a war!

And now she had to go find that silly Lady Marrow Lady Marrow and Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo to bring them back! It'd be so much easier to just let them die. Especially the Marrow, in Pandora's mind. The Sithspawn had not forgotten the look the little spore had given her at the ball not long ago, nor her task to kill the Marrow eventually. But, she had to obey her Master.

Even if his orders infuriated her.

"I don't know who you are, or why you decided to join us today, but you'll be proving your worth. We'll be going onto the battlefield proper, and finding one of my Master's apprentices, and the Jedi with her. Provided, of course, no one stops us along the way."

Pandora spoke plainly, and her tone would leave no room for discussion on Vandra's part. Their footsteps would echo down the corridors of the tower as they descended down, down, through the halls. Though, against Pandora's wishes, she heard the tell-tale sound of boots running towards them. Turning around, Pandora's eyes narrowed as they fell upon a soldier running up to them in a hurry.

"My Lady! There's a... Situation that has arisen, and I do not wish to burden the Emperor with it."

"Speak then. Out with it."

"There have been reports of... A child, my Lady. A young boy, with brown hair, was seen running through the halls after the ritual."

Pure rage filled Pandora's eyes as her lashers stopped just short of the soldier's neck.

"How USELESS are you soldiers?! None of you bothered to try to catch him?!"

The sharp point of one of her lashers pressed against the soldier's neck when they tried to speak.

"I do NOT have time to deal with this! The Emperor tasked me to go find his damned apprentice after he brought us to a WAR ZONE and now you're telling me that Nikolas, the child who is in MY care, is running around the tower UNSUPERVISED?!"

Gritting her teeth together, Pandora grabbed the soldier by the neck with her hand, and lifted them into the air. Lashers hovered dangerously close, and were poised to deliver what would be fatal blows to the soldier if they weren't careful with their next few words.

"Since you and your fellow soldiers can't seem to keep track of a single eight year old CHILD, I'll have to do your job for you. So now, you will go onto the battlefield, and bring back Lady Marrow and the Jedi that is with her. Oh, and make sure to die afterwards to make sure they get back, won't you~?"

The soldier nodded as best they could, and Pandora dropped them to the ground. They scrambled to their feet, and ran down the hall past Pandora and Vandra. Pandora, for her part, radiated anger. Her lashers twitched and lashed out at the air randomly as she glared down the empty hallway the soldier had come from.

"You. You're free to follow that soldier and make sure they die after finding the Marrow and the Jedi, or you can follow me as I try to find the child before the boy gets himself killed. I don't care at this point."

Pandora had turned her head just enough to look at Vandra from the corner of her eye to speak to the other woman. Once she finished speaking, and whether Vandra followed or not, Pandora began her search through the castle for young Nikolas.

ZBGxz0L.png

Legate

soldiers live

ADMIRAL RAVENOT
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

MAELSTROM
ssxtXIg.png
GALIDRAANI STRIKEFLEET CERES
FLAGSHIP:
EPITAPH II
• Treicolt Squadron
TIE/VX Vanguard x7 Squadrons
TIE/DF Drone x10 Squandrons
STAR DESTROYERS:
Praefect-class x2
TIE/HF Slasher x5 Squadrons
TIE/INx Interceptor x7 Squadrons
TXS Excursor x4 Squadrons
CRUISERS:
Inceptus-class x1
TIE/HF Slasher x4 Squadrons
TIE/INx Interceptor x3 Squadrons
TIE/HB Bruiser x2 Squadrons
Shieldship II x1
TXS Excursor x2 Squadrons
FRIGATES:
Tirailleur-class x2
Vanto-class x2
TIE/VX Vanguard x7 Squadrons
TIE/HB Bruiser x4 Squadrons
TXS Excursor x1 Squadrons
CORVETTES:
Vandal-class x6
NIV EPITAPH II, FLAGSHIP
COMMAND BRIDGE, PRESENT TIME

The NIV Bulwark didn't last much longer. Its final maneuver claimed a Sith vessel for the debris field, but in the aftermath it found itself joining its vanquished foe in a massive bloom of flame and shattered metal. The mass loss of life reverberated a cosmic echo that hit Eskel's psyche like a runaway freight-speeder. He grimaced at the sensation, one eye twitching closed. If he knew anything about the Force, he might have recognized it as a disturbance.

The grey blip on the projection that indicated the vessel flickered out along with the lives of all on board. Academy did little to prepare a commander for that reality. No matter how many times Eskel saw it, felt it, a sick feeling in his stomach always accompanied it. Those men had their impact, made a difference, and the effect they'd had on this engagement ensured Eskel had the position to ensure their deaths were not in vain.

The Starboard strafing party wasn't looking much better. They were getting drilled by return fire whilst already down two Vandals. Even in such a bad spot, the vessels were doing their job, and doing it well. A hail of fire from nearly every direction would be tough for any fleet and any admiral to deal with.

The outlook, although paved with death, looked bright. To Eskel it seemed they'd have the Sith full of holes and fleeting or free-floating within the hour. Although, the stark difference in the sizes of their respective forces had been bothering him. Why would they use so little to defend their territory? Surely they had some intel of what was coming and how many. Otherwise, why would there be a fleet here to begin with?

Guile had been Eskel's biggest advantage. Sith are known for their cunning. Are they holding a card in their sleeve too? This could all be the slowest sprung trap in the entirety of the war.

A dark shadow that enveloped over the Epitaph II began to make him understand. A massive ship, Battlecruiser, matching the fabled description of a vessel known as the Eclipse II. Eskel blinked, swallowed, blinked again. "Damn," he cursed frustratedly.

"What the hell is that!? It's confusing the sensors."

"If I didn't know better I'd say it's the reaper come for us."

"What do we do?"

"The only thing we can do; get the hell away from them. Divert fire onto that vessel, retreat portward, join up with our remaining shieldship."

Space, Preventor II
Atop the hull, Commencing Plan Hydra

Even with magnetic boots, walking in space was far from a stroll. Even if one could ignore the strike craft and gun emplacements pepping the void around them with deadly condensed tibanna, it would still be anything but leisurely. The crates weren't heavy anymore, at the very least. Harper tried to focus on that little upside, regardless of how meaningless. You had to take what wins you could contrive when any step could be your last.

"Keep on, lads!" Everly shouted. "Emplacements are second priority, we need to get these to the bridge!"

Everly wasn't exactly having the time of his life, either. Every few steps he checked over his shoulder to ensure is Harper was still behind him. He didn't once glance to the others. Not even when Smith got taken out by a low swooping strike vessel. Nepotism? Maybe. Fear? More likely. He'd made a bet with Sergeant Gael about who would snip off one of the fleet's heads first. Everly hoped Gael's team atop Cerebus was operating as smoothly as they were. Black irony made it easier to focus.

"S-Sarge?" Private Enmal spoke over the comms.

"What, Private?"

"I don't feel- Feel so-"

"Get it together, Private!"

"No, really I-" His sentence was unceremoniously cut off by a blood-curdling wail.

Everley whirled to see Enmal drop his crate and begin flailing. Several more men began to scream along with him. One of them grabbed him by the shoulder, spun him around, and attempted to plead for help, but all he could do was a gurgle. Through the fog against the transparisteel dome, Everly saw the man's face melting from the bone. Blood steamed and rolled down like hot magma.

The Sergeant cursed, shook himself free of the man's dwindling grasp. Others will still screaming, the rest were shouting panicked questions and affirmations in their helmets. The old Sergeant grabbed his nephew, looked Harper over. It was getting stuffy in his own suit too, like he was cramped inside with a bad fever.

"Chit. You okay, kid?"

"What the hell is happening, Sarge?"

"I don't know."

Suit malfunctions? Sith intervention? Had to be the latter. Space didn't make a man melt. "Everyone get ahold of yourselves!" he commanded loudly. What do we do? he thought. "We gotta expedite this operation or we're all gonna end up like that! Jump-packs! We're flying to that bridge!"

"Are you crazy!? We're sitting ducks in the air." One of the Corporals protested.

Another man began to scream, beg, melt within his suit. He grasped at the ankles of the protesting corporals.

"We're fethed either way. Let's finish this before that cloak bastard up there as a chance to melt the rest of us!"

They took off. Leaving behind the very thing that had kept them safe from fire; the enemy hull. Seventeen men with crates of high explosive seismic chargest ascended toward the bridge. Turbolasers vaporized one, tore apart six more, maimed three more. Screams filled the comms again. "Keep on, keep on, keep on! Almost th-" Like a bug against a windshield, Everly splattered to pieces against an oncoming strike craft.

Harper took the wing of the same vessel to the legs. Pain became the only sensation he could perceive as they shattered. The impact sent him tumbling wildly through the vaccum of space. A loud click assaulted his ears. A Tug on his legs made him bite his tongue with pain as his momentum halted. His boots had caught onto something.

Slowly, clenched eyes opened, staring directly through the glass of the command bridge. Harper couldn't move.

NIV EPITAPH II, FLAGSHIP
COMMAND BRIDGE, PRESENT TIME

"Scans are still having trouble with that vessel."

"They haven't hit us yet, either."

"Any idea what their game is, Admiral?"

"No. I'm not going to stick any closer than I need to and find out, either. Stay the course."

Something still felt off. Another ruse? More sorcery? A wrong guess could turn this battle around for the worse. Better to reposition and not take the chance.

"A... Admiral Ra-Ravenot,"

The hail came through without notice or confirmation from Eskel's comms officer. Priority channel.

"This is Knight Val. Requesting bombardment on my position. Fire from the eastern side of the Castle. The structure is... Physically weak. Val out."

The bridge was silent.

"Admiral?"

Eskel sighed. "Relay a message to Vice Admiral Seorn on the NIV Belligerent." The surviving Praefect in the rear formation was the only ship suitable as a command vessel. "He's now in Command of Strikefleet Ceres."

"Sir?"

"Full speed forward. We're dipping under the Sith fleet."

"They'll tear us apart!"

"Put all Vanto-carriers on point. We're going to need a screen of strike craft for this to work. Tell them to scramble all squadrons, even reserve."

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"Under is better than over. We'll make it work. We have to."

One Shieldship is destroyed.
Strafing parties continue their run with some losses.
Atmo-squads take heavy losses. One makes it to the bridge by chance, but its badly wounded and frozen with fear.
Rear formation flees from the giant illusion.
Epitaph II breaks from formation and makes for Vjun
Vanto-class carriers move forward.
All strike craft deploy.

ALLIES: Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt
ENEMIES: N Nyxeris | Darth Banshee Darth Banshee | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Valen Arenais | Seela Leini Seela Leini

Last edited:

Retribution.png

Objective: Establish Space Superiority
Support: 1x Preventor II Class Battlecruiser | 1x Marr Class Star Destroyer | 1x Dramath Class Strike Frigate | 10x squadrons Caedus Class Superiority Fighter | 5x squadrons Caldoth Bomber
Enemies: NIO / GA
Tags: N Nyxeris | Legate Legate | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Eva Betrik Eva Betrik | Valen Arenais | Seela Leini Seela Leini | Darth Banshee Darth Banshee
370d9lz.png
"Sir, they're trying to get under us. Flying straight forward for the planet!"

"Chchchchch. Perfect. Continue firing and evasive maneuvers for our paltry fleet. Let them by, but make them purchase it in blood." The Harch let out a delighted chitter as he watched the approaching ships. Then an explosion went off close by. The Marr Star Destroyer ignited under a unified explosion. So that's what the people landing were doing? His chittering ceased as for a moment, he felt worried. Was that their plan? Send troops to blow up the ship in a suicide run?

Why was it everyone was trying to kill themselves?

"And the ships on the ground?"

"Awaiting orders."

"Chchchch. It's time."

370d9lz.png

Alina took a breath.

Or, would, if she was where there was air.

The Sith calmly stood atop the glass of the Preventor II's bridge. The change in her species, the power she now commanded to melt those below in their very suits that were supposed to keep them safe, let her survive the vacuum of space with little issue. Her glowing golden eyes stared down as the last of this squad charged up, only to be blasted apart. Only one seemed to survive. Step by step she walked down the glass, as if she had gravity. These New Imperial traitors.

Seeing one close up after so long was a welcome sight.

There was something she could of said to him. Anything, really. She had plenty she wanted to. And yet, there was no air in space. No way for her to speak. Instead her cold eyes focused on the man as she reached down for his immobile form, hopping from the glass with little issue. The ship was heading forward, he'd of reached the glass at some point.

Her hand gripped at his visor, slowly crushing the glass in her grip. She would be back inside the ship soon enough, but she wanted to savor this moment. Let the last of these traitors die spectacularly.

370d9lz.png

"They've fallen into the trap. Begin your assent. Chchchchch."

The holographic image of Admiral Siege flickered from existence. A Chiss woman stood aboard the bridge of another of the Marr Star Destroyers. Currently inactive, hovering with all non essential systems down just under the dust cloud covering most of Vjun's landscape. She raised her hand. "Bring all systems online. It's time to strike against these traitors."

All at once the ship came to life. It's own turbo lasers started to rip through the air, firing towards the incoming Imperial fleet. The large surface to orbit cannon was bait. A powerful weapon, but a perfect building to lure the Imperial fleet to try and bombard it. The Imperials weren't going for it, but they still were heading towards the surface. Make due with what worked, and this worked. From the dust clouds rose four more of the star destroyers, the dust wafting off of them like water. Fighters screeched out, rising towards the incoming fleet as they all open fired.

The trap had been sprung.

Last edited:

5cuXX2T.png

XII
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE
BLUE-HEART BRIGADE

Operation: CENTURION
VJUN, 865 ABY

Objective 1:
PRIMO VICTORIA
zhzNv16.png

Commonwealth Forces: Willan Tal Willan Tal Enedina Tal Tyrell Lockhart

Allies (NIO): Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Silas Sunfyre
Hâwmâr Lurais Henry Lucan

Allies (NJO/GA/FO/SJC/): Viers Connory
Allies (RGO/OTHER): Augustus Tassar

Enemies (TSE/CIS): Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir
Laertia Io Laertia Io Ulrich Cameron Crownwraithe Cameron Crownwraithe

BARRAN'S LOADOUT
Primary: Custom Blaster-Pistol (Right-hip Holster - left-or-right hand draw)
Secondary: Basket-Hilted Vibrosword Claymore (Left-hip Sheathe - right hand wielding)
Last Ditch/Second-Blade: Fairbairn Vibroknife (Right-hip Sheathe - right-or-left hand wielding)
Pocket-Weapon: Berach's Brass Knuckles (Right-pocket - right-hand wielding)

Blue-Heart Brigade (Mechanized-Infantry)
172 Cataphract Tanks (-31)
29 AFVs
6 ACVs
1 Battalion of Riflemen
1 Company of Combat-Engineers
1 Company of Elite Combat-Medics

uCT7JTr.png

uCT7JTr.png

THE BATTLE FOR CASTLE BAST: PART 11 -
THE WIFE'S GONNAE WRING MAH NECK!!!

7zBtIWC.jpg

Gauging Io's emotional-capacity in terms of keeping her cool around the mention of young Crownwraithe, Barran could almost see the gears turning in his opponent's head, though not quite in the way he was expecting, sticking to her usual trend of surprises in the process of showing no discernible concern for the safety for the daughter. Visually insisting on letting Cameron serve in the firing line of the Sith's indiscriminate last-ditch plays, Erskine could almost feel the Amalgam's influence emanating from Laertia in that moment, almost-expecting her to have made her power-play by then; this however, (being of little surprise to the Stormchaser in that moment) factored very little in the rage he was feeling in that moment, as Xiphos' general acceptance of her daughter's situation was throwing proverbial kindling under his intensifying hallucinations.

'I feel the death of every one of my son's, every time I am on the battlefield with them. I sleep next to them. Bleed next to them. And my rage only grows with each slaying. But you merely adopted the War Madness. I was born in it. Molded by it. I have killed since I was nothing but a child in some filthy Nar Shaddaa alleyway with no family whatsoever. There's something I learned there, that I tried to pass on to my children: Never get off the Boat, unless you plan to go all the way. I've been off that boat for years now, Lord Commander. I will prove it to you.'
Why have you stopped gloating, Thomas? Found a wee bit of extra-crazy wae that, did ye?

jCIF7d6.jpg

Careful, old man.... Technique is meaningless here! To survive - you'll have to BLEED!!!

'Mycroft, sweetie?'

The kind of image she was putting forth was becoming something altogether more troubling, and like a shot, a small hidden compartment of his mind released a few words of wisdom from none other than his wife, Lady Carla Thrast-Barran, in years when they were both too young to understand how fate worked. "Those sorts who surround themselves with porcelain-dolls are the worst, Erskine. Now, I've got nothin' ti fear fae that lot, but you best be ready when that sort o' crazy shows up.", she had told him, making reference to the creepier feminine archetypes she'd met along the way, knowing full and well that times of war always brought them out of the woodworks. In this instance, the porcelain dolls were killing-machines, and Erskine's adrenal receptors began to drive his rage-hallucinations to worrying extremes; if crazy was to fight for the Sith, then Barran would have to unleash his own insanity for the sake of the New Order, as was Lord Erskine's rationale in the moment Captain Myles, Shugg and even the crew from ACV One began to show face in the shadows beyond.

'Yes, Mother?'

'Bring a Ysalamiri and two knives to Mommy and leave it, would you?', Xiphos exclaimed her polite request to the responsive Nuetralizer behind the foyer's double-doors beyond, bringing what she needed as the Brigadier-General watched on with eyebrow raised. However, when Io took off all her clothing, Barran knew there was two-fold meaning to his wife's wise words when Carla said,"Now, I've got nothin' ti fear fae that lot, but you best be ready when that sort o' crazy shows up.", and fearfully gulped for the first time in decades. Showing scars, maims and disfigurements in the process, the brazen Laertia Io stood proudly with her blade in hand, boasting,'No Force. No armor. No cybernetics. No tricks. I shall fight you as my sons always have. Naked.', without so much as a care to her name. This feeling of comfort was most certainly off-putting in so many ways for Erskine, but by then he was sure his wife would want both their heads for it, and so he sniggered it off as deeds-done as Xiphos concluded rhetorically,'I been off that boat a long damn time. I'm feeling froggy. Are you feeling froggy Erskine?'
You know what, woman? You might be crazy, but these knives - they're beautiful! This one is sooo mine now, though.

'Froggy? Naw, dawl. I'm feeling like you've just doomed us both to a horrible death by way of angry-wife's blade, but we're in it the-gither noo, eh? Like thief an' beggar, an' aw that. An' if ye don't fear me, that's fine, but word to the wise - Lady Carla will gut us both like pigs if she takes the details of this duel the wrong way.... Now, shall we begin?'

Sheathing his sword, Erskine would remain very serious about his viable-threat of a wife as he let the knuckle-duster grip slip between his fingers, returning to his darkening, hallucinating self. Voices were joining the throbbing in his ears as he removed his coat, flak jacket and his shirt, but stopping there to behave himself and show off some scars of his own; starting with his back as he turned to check for foes behind him, revealing surgery scars at the lower-back muscles, slices from Effigy, scarring on the crown of his skull and shrapnel scars from the Amalgam's TIE-bombardment of Carannia. Turning around to show further slice-scars from other Nuetralizers, blaster-trail burns and some nasty puncture scars to exhibit the extent of how far Erskine was willing to go to meet Laertia's intensity with a fearlessness of his own. With his free hand, he pulled out one of Berach Ulrand's knuckledusters, and though it lacked a blade at the top, it's parrying and blunt-damage capabilities would (at the very least) keep him in the fight for a time.

'Can you feel them? I suppose not, your Sith stuff works different to a Woad's wrath after all - but it feels like something changes in my soul, like shadow's chipping me away to occupy that space with.... Oh, right! Best get started then, eh? SHOW ME THE REAL LAERTIA IO!!! MAKE ME FEAR THE NAME!!!'

5FAuOPz.png

THE BATTLE FOR CASTLE BAST: PART 12 - HEAVEN AND HELL

zZRwUhr.jpg

'THAT'S RIGHT, YOU UGLY FREAK!!!! CHOOSE VEERS!!! CHOOSE THE HOLY!!!! AND MAY GOD'S WILL BE INFLICTED UPON YOU!!!!'

Beside himself with joy that God had sent him a sign, telling him that the almighty choir awaited his entrance beyond the breach, the almighty had brought Phillip Brand endless joy after seeing the challenge of faith they had set before him. Proving his worth to everything true and holy, in the face of seemingly insurmountable horror, was all the Rooster wanted from the Blue-Hearts deployment to Vjun, and the AFV-commander was ready; and with every fibre of his being, Brand wanted nothing more than to draw close enough to the Monster, to mock him like the Saviour who mocked the Devil in his own domain, like the Saviour who awakened the Rooster in the heart of Ilum's latest crucible. Aiming also to mock the beasts on the other side of the breach, but in his own way, was the increasingly-cunning Leftenant Proost, ordering the tanks at the back to tilt and aim barrages for the taller abominations in the burning red mist beyond.

'Keep spreading your arms out in challenge, that's right.... Defy me, an' KEEP DOING SO!!! GOD WANTS YOU AT EYE-LEVEL WITH ME WHEN I MOCK YOU TO YOUR FACE!!!'

RMh0zBQ.jpg

<"All shooters, this is Proost! Mag-dump your APs, then move straight on to the High-Explosive shells! Just hold true your tilts and aims for the time-being, lads. I can hear the monsters screaming from here!">

'You 'ear 'im, lads? The man's unstoppable! An' being honest, I think I can understand why Barran picked 'im for the job. He were born f'this, an' may God's blessings forever shine on him for it!'

<"RANKS SEVEN-THROUGH-TEN!!!! ADVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!">

Four more ranks of Cataphracts shot off towards the breach, careening more quickly towards their enemies than they ever had before, and aided by the fresh surface of Proost's own design as they crashed into the hidden monsters beyond, unleashing a wave of pained demonic screams as every operable Cataphract fired armour-piercing shells after impact. From Laertia's tactically deployed monsters from obscure planets, to those summoned by the Sith-Empire, every last monster would smart and flinch painfully by the time Proost's last few waves hit them, even though the destruction was sure to weigh in favour of the monsters before long. Even with all the leg-severing, track-grinding and smoothbore dismemberment keeping the unholy from spilling out over the approach to Castle Bast, the losses were obviously mounting up for the 2nd Brigade, and shaping up to be another one of their worst meat-grinder battles by far.

With tanks, shells, and even the environment itself imploding in the distance, it would've been a disheartening experience for most of the monsters on the other side of the breach, but this only spurred Brand to rely even further on the sly, plucky Archaisian tactician. The more the monsters on the other side struggled across the Carbonite ice-floor to reach the widening gap the more fun it became for the widening ranks on their way in, so Brand just let Proost get on with it as he chuckled happily to himself, assured that the Gates of Hell were being assaulted to aggravating extremes for the Monster; still being shot from tanks that were waiting for their orders to advance like the others, Brand would lean against AFV One and watch with nought but childlike amazement in his heart.

<"ALL INFANTRY, GET ON TOP OF THE VEHICLES!!!! AND HOLD ON TIGHT!!!">

'Here we go, lads! This is it! Time to look the Devil in the eye! TIME TO MOCK A DEMON TO HIS FACE!!!'

Last edited:
Hunk of Metal

Objective 1 - Spearhead Veers

Tags - Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar , Silas Sunfyre , Hâwmâr Lurais , Henry Lucan , Viers Connory , Augustus Tassar , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran , Cameron Crownwraithe Cameron Crownwraithe , Willan Tal Willan Tal , Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol , Laertia Io Laertia Io , Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar

The monster had just cleaved yet another team in two as the other beasts of the Sith were unleashed, struggling on the carbonite ground where it fought in a slurry mixture of mud, blood, gore, and shattered metal. As beasts crashed into tanks, a few would get too close to resist the urge the monster presented and went after it. The metal of its weapon would groan under the sheer mass of itself as it was hurled in a horizontal slash, cleaving the first in two. This followed by an over slam of the blade into the next one that approached would crush the beast under the weight of the massive thing. When the Nydaks followed, it would leap at the monster at which it was only too eager to catch it with the blade and then plant it into the ground with a massive quake of raw physical power. Where in other areas the carbonite was still relatively semi-solid if not solid, where the monster was it was already broken up both by the raw power required to wield a massive weapon such as it had, and by the blows itself. And while Nexu were a terror on the battlefield, the first two to approach the monster would see it leap at them, hurling its massive blade like one would an axe. And with a massive smack it would plant itself into the first, the monster right behind the blade as it tore it free with a massive shower of alien blood and gore, only to cleave the beast next to it in two. To any that were force sensitive, they would see the issue that would soon make itself quite apparent.

The monster was literally feeding on all of the life it was destroying.

Currents of blood, force and life energy seemed to flow and pulse around it as the sword directed to itself and its wielder massive amounts of the raw dark side energy and souls it was reaping from sentient and non-sentient foe alike. And with a massive roar that would be heard for kilometers, it would only signal that it wanted more. More death. More destruction.

MORE FOOD

Which was why when the tanks of the oncoming enemies decided to start shooting at it with armor piercing rounds, a few would strike the beast square in the chest. Repeated hammer blows meant to destroy tank and walker armor would slam into the beast and where they tore several of the surrounding monsters asunder, what the gunners would see next as they advanced would surely be a nightmarish sight.

As the dust cleared from their initial barrage it was walking towards the oncoming columns of vehicles. The glow from its eyes had intensified, resembling the very fires of hell in which it had been born. Its armor would rattle as it started at a slow, menacing, almost relaxed pace. And then it would start walking faster, and faster, turning into a slow trot, then a run, and its blade would be brought to its shoulder to make it faster and easier to carry as it started running. Lightning would begin springing from its body as it got faster, and faster, moving with the weight of something impossibly large, as fast as a speeding bullet towards the oncoming armor column. Rounds would bounce off the armor plating as the monster would wait until the last possible moment it leaped into the air with the sword held high over its head, the metal groaning audibly under its own weight.

726fa29f96aa82a0d279c8817992ac04.gif

The ground itself under the vehicle would shatter with arcs of lightning hitting any close as the blade cut the tank in half at the front of the vehicle. And with a roar that could be described as what staring into death itself felt like, a much more powerful force scream would be unleashed disintegrating flesh from bone from any hapless trooper still on top of the vehicle. And with each death, like before, the beast itself would grow ever stronger. As it once had been in life it was an unstoppable force for good, only now it had been remade into a bringer of destruction. Numbers alone could not defeat it, and as it ripped the blade from the smoking hulk of the vehicle and raised it overhead, it would chuck it into the next vehicle as a massive spear. And it would leap right after it leaving the ground to almost explode under the massive exertion.

It would devour everything on this planet until it was stopped. The the brave if foolish soldiers before it were the first ones to try and challenge it was simply an unfortunate twist of fate. As they would only be the first here, in a long, long line of those to come, and to have come before.

Because it would stop at nothing, until it had destroyed EVERYTHING.

IT WOULD CONSUME ALL!

obj_2_firestarter.png

Objective: 2
Enemies: DarrVack DarrVack
Allies: Djonas Val Djonas Val Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask
Equipment: Imperial Knight Battle Armor, Crossguard Lightsaber

When Jin had grasped the Sith's hand, he wasn't sure what he was expecting to happen. But what happened from what simple contact was made, surrounded by darkness. It's as if a surge of a different type of darkness had transferred to his very being. The whole thing left his very sense of self paralyzed, and when he spoke, a new wave starting to crash into his very soul. Anger, fear, lust, hatred. Feelings that yes were inside him since he was born, since he had taken years to hone. It was as if they had been magnified as if something went inside him. Something that only fed the darkness from within to consume his very essence. It was not like the times of which one would use the dark side in the desperation of battle, no this was something else.

Grasping onto the hand, his own hand shook, as if the darkness. The piece that came from this man was something that infected him. Something that had latched onto his very being, but what it was he couldn't tell. He was just filled with dark emotions. So much so, that it was a struggle for him to keep his composure together, to even stand as he remained grasped to the same hand. The real struggle was his mind was as if being forced to face the primal instincts and emotions. The emotions he feared, the ones he kept locked away and tried to control. Now whatever the man had done. It felt like such influence had broken all the locks, and left him gritting his teeth. His heart beating in intensity. As if he was seeing red from the raw fury being placed into him.

Then as soon as it began, the dark space that the pair were in, had imploded. All that darkness that surrounded them, as the young Kyrel faced his mirror, faced his demons had stopped. With the familiar architecture of the castle to greet them, and what he thought what appeared for a brief moment was the silhouette of Vader, before disappearing from the flashes and the sounds of the battle from the outside. Finally his knees buckled and Jin soon found himself on all fours. As if it had all became too much. Almost struggling to breath he removed his mask, his face showing that of a battle hardened young man. some black stubble on his face, eyes weary, a once bright blue had turned into a blazing yellow.

He looked up slowly to the large man, and felt as if a piece of him was slowly taking control of the Jin he knew. He shouted frantically, asking if overcome by both rage and fear. All sense of curiosity and calm from moments before, had been lost now. "What! What is happening! What have you done? What first lesson?" Confusion had slowly started to become consumed by rage, unable to fathom what would occur with the Imp Knight and the choice he had just made.

When she heard the word Jedi from the creatures mouth she was very pleased and hoped the Jedi with this ...person she had a interest in was someone she could play with later and then break into tiny little pieces, however when the soldier mentioned a child loose around the tower...and that the beast was tasked to watch this child she too was irritated at the soldiers incompetence in keeping a simple 8 year old boy in check, She was given a chance to find this child with the creature or go join the front....given what was happening and that she asked the soldier to go fetch these two she decided to stick with the beast for now..

After all the soldier will either die looking for these two or die to Pandora Pandora 's talons it mattered little to her and besides she always had a small enjoyment with playing hide and seek. As they began there search she decided to finally speak and answer the question she was asked earlier.

I merely joined out of curiosity of who would now hold onto the seat...and how long it will last before the circle begins again...and if it makes it easier for you to remember I am Vandra Zambrano...wether you choose to call me by my name or not is of no importance to me.

She was in no mood for playing favorites or winning popularity contests among the sith all she wanted was to be allowed to ..well..be herself.

obj_1_primo_victoria.png
Allies: TSE ( Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ) │ CIS ( Laertia Io Laertia Io )
Enemies: NIO ( Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Willan Tal Willan Tal DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran ) │ RGO (Augustus Tassar)
Direct Engagement: DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Laertia Io Laertia Io

Something was wrong.

Whether it was the doing of a Brain Demon Witch intruding into her mind or some other supernatural force, Cameron could not begin to guess, especially now, as her passions began to overwhelm her awareness. Blood, staining the white material of her bodysuit, reminded her of the wounded Legionnaires, valiant men and women fighting to defend all that they knew and all that they loved. All the while, thoughts of her mother, so close, yet so far away, assailed her psyche, drawing out her deepest fears of her being slain, eliciting further dread as to how alone she would be if Xiphos were to be taken away from her.

As if on cue, an aura of pink energy began to manifest around her form, eyes glowing a coruscating magenta as her heart began to thump faster within her chest, thereby increasing the flow of blood within her body. Unbeknownst to her, the curse of the Red Eye had overcome the diminutive Sithspawn, amplifying her latent abilities at the cost of her inhibition.

At one of the many breaches in the walls, the speedster met the New Imperial Stormtrooper companies charging inside the Castle, a nigh-imperceptible flash of twin blades which began to cut through the advancing Stormtrooper squads with unrestrained bloodlust, to the point where she could perhaps be mistaken as one of the many monsters which had been unleashed from the Shaper’s Palace upon its translation into the battlefield. Much like those monsters, she descended upon her prey in quite the literal sense, driven by a haze of alchemized, corrupt Rage. The first victim of her renewed onslaught met his end as the speedster leapt down from the walls, impaling him through the chest with both of her blades before moving in a transonic blur to rip through seven of his white-armored comrades, striking heads from shoulders before the first signs of panic could translate through the unfortunate squad’s comms. Then, the speedster moved to tear through the squad directly behind the first, already receiving fire, but moving too quickly to be effectively targeted by their blasters. Instead, the white-clad Demons met their ends in blinding, unforgiving fashion, their deaths transpiring within blinks of an eye before the Zanshi moved towards more targets, kicking the head of a Stormtrooper against the hull of a Cataphract to render the man inside the armor as red paste and betaplast into a crumpled can, before destroying the tank itself in a blinding flurry of lightsaber strikes, setting the mechanical beast alight.

Before long, after ripping through a dozen more Stormtroopers on the way, Cameron found her way to the Foyer. Her glowing pink eyes first drew in the sight of Xiphos, stripped out of her armor, exposing a patchwork of scars across her pale, athletic form. Then, they turned towards the enemy, Erskine Barran, who was similarly scarred, but bore some of the marks of age, while yet still possessing the muscular and robust frame of a warrior.

There and then, Cameron decided that this would be his last battle.

“Don’t play with your food, Mother.” Her voice, still high-pitched as always, now crackled with an intense, hyper-focused Rage, the pink aura still swirling around her form as she let out an ear-splitting battle cry. Then, ignoring whatever warnings her mother might have shouted, the Zanshi dashed towards Erskine in a supersonic flash of motion, intending to decapitate the Galidraani General within a less than split-second.

However, it only took three steps for the speedster to enter the Force-nullifying field of the ysalamir, causing her to immediately lose control as her subconscious connection to the Force was violently severed. Suddenly, the speedster could no longer control her movements, but her momentum was still retained, causing her to lose her balance as she skidded across the ground, a terrible scream erupting from her lips before she slammed into the wall fifteen meters adjacent to Erskine with a sickening crunch.

As she hit the wall, Cameron was immediately knocked unconscious, but the sound of her scream eerily reached the ears of Erskine and Xiphos after it was apparent that the speedster was incapacitated.

• Cameron unwittingly enters the Force-nullifying Ysalamir field where Erskine and Laertia are located, while still using Force Speed.
  • Losing her connection to the Force and with it, her control over her body and her ability to process her surroundings given the speed she was moving at, Cameron skids across the ground and strikes the wall next to Erskine, probably at well over 300 kilometers per hour. However, as her connection to the Force returns, since her momentum carries her back outside the Ysalamir field, she is able to survive the impact.
  • Naturally, her attempt to decapitate Erskine Barran fails owing to this.

Last edited:

obj_2_firestarter.png

vjun-mando.gif

S H R I E K _ H A W K
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
VJUN '65 | CASTLE BAST
WIDOWMAKER
6ecWlhc.png

skira [mando'a] - settling scores, revenge. feud (different to vengeance - more personal)

Amon frowned as he interlinked his HUD with Azula's display to follow what she was examining. The scowl on his face darkened when she mentioned that a Sith training room lied ahead of them - the last obstacle before the significant terminal they had to reach. Of course the Sith would never let them so easy into the Castle, not unless there was a trap; all that remained was to figure a way to bypass it. Various scenarios and ideas rushed through his mind but only one stood out given their race against time. Triggering the trap.

"Hope you got some ion charges Amon, looks like we're taking an oil bath tonight."

Mando style.

His hand snapped forward, a loud hiss followed and a missile struck the doorway turning it to slag. He was inside a moment later, propelled by his repulsorpack, and his dark saber soon found its first of many targets. Uncountable cybernetic oculars stirred to life, throwing light in the darkness of the chamber. Outnumbered and outgunned - just like the Mandalorians had been used to. In the midst of the fray, his comms stuttered in static:

"A... Admiral Ra-Ravenot," he coughed. The dust and smoke was getting to him. "This is Knight Val," foregoing protocol. It was easier to get the words out this way, "Requesting bombardment on my position." Looking up, his gaze tracked to a highly placed window. "Fire from the eastern side of the Castle. The structure is..." He casts a glance to Grunge. "Physically weak." Dropping his arm, he barely managed to get out "Val out."

Wild-eyed at the Imperial Knight's suicidal request, Amon barked at Azula, "You hear that, Ordo?! Our countdown just got halved!" a bolt struck his abdomen forcing out a groan and sending him back staggering and into the defensive. He was quickly getting overpowered, "Get to the terminal, I will hold them off!" he knew his command carried an inevitable predicament for him, but he'd long accepted the fate of demise. Amon's vengeance against the Sith had never been sated and now it only seemed like a distant, fleeting memory; if he could help Azula's quest of reuniting with her family - even at the cost of his life - so be it.

"GO!" he growled before she could protest.

ALLIES | NIO | Azula Ordo Azula Ordo [DIRECT] | Djonas Val Djonas Val | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask | Joren Loft Joren Loft | Izoshi Izoshi | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

ENEMIES | TSE | DarrVack DarrVack | Laertia Io Laertia Io

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom