Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship TIE/HF Slasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TWGOPb2.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
  • The Mainline: Meant to be a space superiority star-fighter the TIE Slasher is a fighter offensive capabilities in mind. With a robust hull and layered shielding system the TIE Slasher is able to stand up to punishing firepower while being able to dish out significant damage for a ship of its size. Compounding upon this, its onboard droid brain allows for the ship to be flown effectively without a human pilot.

WEAKNESSES
  • Momentary Lapse: While the TIE Slasher is firing its heavy turbolasers its able to put out devastating firepower at the cost of lowering its shields and slowing during the volley, making it susceptible to enemy fire during this time.
DESCRIPTION
The TIE Slasher was crafted from the need of a heavier mainline assault starfighter from New Imperial Order military commanders able to stand up in individual dog fights with fighters whilst being apart of a powerful starfighter corps adopting a philosophy of heavier ships and more elite pilots with better equipment and ergonomics as opposed to swarms of lighter ships to which many Galactic governments use as their governing starfighter philosophy.

4/10/20
Edited standard and advanced systems
Edited formatting
Added 'New Imperial Order' to affilitation
New title 'New Imperial TIE/HF Slasher'
Added 'Jager Solutions' and 'ApexTech' to permissions
Edited strengths and weaknesses
Ratings remain the same

Last edited:
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

I'll be working with you through the review/approval process. First off, I've gotta say solid sub overall and I definitely look forward to more from you in the future. That said, I'd like to talk about one area with you just briefly.

The overall balance is sitting a little overpowered at the moment, but not by a lot. Let me break down what I'm seeing here:

Goal is "0"
Minor +1
*Hyperdrive +1 (in the past, hyperdrive rating has not been heavily factored into the balancing rating of a Starship, but as it is part of the template, I'll give you one point here as the rating scheme is broken into 3 part: Very Slow - Average - Very Fast)
Armament -1
Defense -1
Speed -1

If you could do me a solid here and lower the overall rating by a single point somewhere, that would be amazing and I can go ahead and slap an approval on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom