Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vandra Zambrano

NAME: Vandra Zambrano

FACTION: The Sith Empire

SPECIES: Epicanthix

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: : 5'8"

WEIGHT: 170 Pounds,

EYES: Yellow

HAIR: Long Jet black hair
SKIN: Pale Whitish skin

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strength: Physically fit, Acrobatic and nimble, Quick learner. Proficient with Hand to hand, Immune to Mental attacks due to her Epicanthix Heritage

Weakness: Can get abit hot heated and has a overconfidence issue, She can get too into a fight causing her to slip up and leave openings that can be exploited at times, Likes to play with her victims abit too much and has the mind of a child.

Force Powers.

Force Lightning

Force Destruction

Force Protect

Force Rage

Force Scream

Force Choke

Force Sense

Telekinesis

Force Drain

Lightsaber Forms:

Form One Shii-Cho(Skilled)

Form Two Makashi(Advanced)

Form Four Shein/Djem-So(Advanced)

Form Seven Juyo(Expert)

Jar'kai (Master)

APPEARANCE: Slim young girl with a paleish skin color she normal wears leather garments and a utility belt with various items in them she looks ...Normal...ish at first but she produces an aura of a twisted maniac underneath that shell.

BIOGRAPHY:
She was born on the Epicanthix home world and at a young age she was taught how to fight hand to hand by various masters including her mother, She at first was beaten easily by her masters but as time grew on she quickly managed to turn the tide to be able to stand her own against her trainers to even being able to beat them sometimes. She wanted to learn more but her trainers decided it was time to let her out in the world. she ferried from planet to planet in shuttles she heard of the one sith empire and how strong they where due to the powers and training given there . Intrigued by the idea she traveled to the closest academy. She spent some time proving her self before she was finally gifted and taught how to use her first lightsaber and is now anxious to bloody her blade

SHIP: None ( but she wants to have a fighter of her own someday

KILLS:

x3 https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/AV-1A_Assault_Armor from the Legio Copad

From sunset australis ^

Last edited:

jbsnv

[member="Vandra "][member="Zandra Tal'verda"] [member="Akatan Adasca"] What on earth is even going on in this chat. It's weirder then the parties I go to, and I don't go to parties. I only have made up fantasies of parties in my head with a bear, a chicken, a fox, and a rabbit. Although one of them did bite me so maybe it wasn't some delusion I was having. REGARDLESS, the amount of coincidences with the similar names of peeps coming out in short succession is frighteningly startling, and as we are all force uses we know that there is no such thing as coincidences! So there must be a disturbance in the force! ... or I'm being stupid again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom