Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech MK I Striith Vibrosword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fw2rPbr.jpg

7ZvqTIB.png

• Intent: their own individual weapon for Ingrid L’lerim and Kessia Miran, allowing them not to use a lightsaber against a Force User opponents if they don't want to.
  • Image Source: Vibrosword; Headers: Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Vibrosword
wngqJHp.png

oDcM6dS.png

• Classification: Swords
  • Weight: Average
  • Height: Light
dnzDb9f.png

• It works on the same principle as conventional vibroblades. Although they were much more expensive to make because of the raw materials. Thanks to Nightshadow, it can also stay hidden from scanners.
  • The Force imbued part gives the following features/things: the molecular composition altered for increased resilience and this added resilience allows for an exceedingly sharp edge.
STRENGTHS
  • Force-imbued: the weapons were Force imbued by Ingrid, making them even sharper
  • Poison: someone who is wounded by a sword suffers all the inconvenience of a Devarionian blood-poison
WEAKNESSES
  • Force-imbued: although made with a completely neutral Force, there is a chance that the presence of the weapon will be revealed by the Force Users if they search it
  • EMP and Ion: they can damage or destroy the weapon's generator, reducing the weapon's effectiveness
7pOT69F.png

Ingrid designed and made the weapons. They were manufactured by the company owned by L'lerim House, Rocksolid Arms. She needed non-traditional vibroswords that she could fight better with Force users or non-Force user opponents. That is why the weapons were made of materials like that.

They became both resistant and sharp at the same time, in addition to the benefits of weapons and vibroblades/vibroswords. Not to mention the poison it causes when it hurts someone. Since the bodyguard used to replace her if necessary, that is why two pairs of swords were made of these.

After the weapon was completed, Ingrid used her knowledge of the alchemist and fortified the weapons with Neutral Force, making them even more resistant and sharp. Although this makes the situation difficult, the weapons might be detected (not easily, but possible), which are not necessarily ideal during stealth and invisibility. ​

Last edited:
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

After giving this a look over, I'm inclined to say this is my kinda sub. Simple, to the point. Couple very minor things I'd like to observe, and we can get this on the way to full approval.

First off, as Imbuement/Alchemy plays a large part in the composition of the weapon, could you please link it as a material under the appropriate section? And secondly there's a minor conflict in the wording of the Sub, where you specify that the sword is lightsaber resistant because of the materials used in the special features, make no reference of this resistance in the strengths section, and talk about Force Imbuement playing a part in the resilience of the blade in the description.

Given that 2/3 of these mention Force Imbuement in whole or in part, I would assume that the intent is that the Force Imbuement process was intended to improve the sword's resistances? If so, could you please edit the sub to make that more unified, and clarify the full extend of the Force Imbuement in both the Special features and Strengths where appropriate?

Let me know if you need any help/clarification on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom