Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Traitors Gate | NIO invasion of TSE held Vjun, Yavin and Vaal

Objective: 2
Enemies: TSE, DarrVack DarrVack
Allies: NIO
Equipment: Imperial Knight Battle Armor Crossguard Lightsaber

Jin felt pain unlike any other, a feeling that had gripped him. As if his own very soul was at odds with everything that had transpired. What was once a moment of darkness, now had all but faded away and a sort of emptiness hung to the air. The towering Sith Lord only watched as the young Kyrel even struggled to stand properly. From the dark piece that latched onto him, there was so much darkness flowing through his soul, there was no balance, just consumed by what was within. His skin had slowly turned pale, his eyes a yellow hue.

Yet even he couldn’t explain it, or to put it into words properly. The towering Sith’s words were full of reassurance and still Jin couldn’t grasp what was happening, watching as the once now gloved hand of the Sith only oozed black slime. Something of which would be found repulsive. His heart beat accelerated and felt as if it was gonna leap out of his throat. The room felt like it was spinning, still Jin did not give in.

He couldn’t understand what the Sith was talking about, what he meant. A new emperor here? So many questions were overwhelming his mind. Still he didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t speak, as he stood up the Sith turned around. The battle growing increasingly more chaotic outside. He only turned and started to walk deeper into the castle.

Despite the darkness coursing through his veins. Jin could have walked away now, but wondered if that would satisfy him. Satisfy his answers on what this Sith wanted from him? Why was he in this condition and what he just experienced? The boy stood there, trying to regain his composure and as with last time. Such as when his very being screamed for him to turn back. This time once more he went against that. This time to see where the darkness led, and where his path would ultimately lie. Within this castle like his father before him, and Lord Vader long ago.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated

y43pnZR.jpg

obj_1_primo_victoria.png
beach_head_madine.png
Friendly Units:

Aegis-Hammerhead-Piece-02-Full-Force-03-06.jpg
Shuklaar Kyrdol, Bast Castle's first defensive perimeter

"Buy'ce gal, buy'ce tal
Verbor'ad ures aliit
Mhi draar baat'i meg'parjii'se
Kote lo'shebs'ul narit."

Three particle rounds detonated explosively against his shield causing an alert to flash in his HUD, reminding him that it was dangerously close to failing. Enhanced reflexes and responsive armor underlay turned what was sure to be a full on blast from the repulsor to a grazing blow against his shields. The verbal alarm ceased as his shield indicator simply flashed red on his HUD. Deciding it was best to put distance between himself and Tavlar, he rose into the air with a quick burst from his rocket-repulsor pack.

"I don't fight for your former masters, I fight for the one man who can give me what they took. We're not all the same, us Mandalorians, our creed's different from the crusade loving shabuire you so fondly call the Sons of Mandalore," he spat, armor's annunciator making him heard over the sounds of his jets and the cacophony of the battlefield. Over the shoulder back mounted weapon systems locked and fired at his instruction. 8x Striilir'ika-class brilliant micro-missiles streaked down toward the Imperator along with a hail of Verpine Shatter Autocannon fire.

It was at that point, however, that Shuklaar heard the order to evacuate. Shab. What the haran were those di'kute planning? Here was the di'kute right where he wanted him, and there was this instruction to evacuate. Shuklaar would have been tempted to ignore it if he hadn't been told that all of the Caritr generators were being prepared. Whatever they had planned, it was serious. "The blind keep leading the blind, Tavlar. You were di'kutla enough to be tricked by your old masters, and now you're letting these crusading shabuire stay alive. If you hadn't threatened my second home, and if you hadn't taken those shabuire's side, it might have been you I was fighting alongside today.. We'll meet again, chaakare."

Return fire was aplenty. The stims took the edge off whatever actually managed to get any amount of damage past his armor. As he soared into the air, he gave the order, "Kyramud 6 to all callsigns. Fall back, now. Repeat, fall back." All across the field, Strill forces began pulling back, taking to the air on their rocket-repulsor packs. He didn't need to call Mereel, he'd already been tracking him using the Manda and swung the massive Vuhyr'galaar gunship in front of him, ramp down and ready. Shuklaar stumbled aboard and sat down in one of the crash seats. He only let out a sigh when Ragar and the others joined him. "Full shabla burn, Mereel. Get us the haran out of here."

"You got it, alor," came Mereel's voice over the intercom as the doors sealed behind them. Once more, he could feel the reverberations of the quad engines as the gunship burned as fast as was possible away from the Bast Castle. Only moments later, the shabla thing mushroomed into a massive explosion. Shuk laughed despite the protest from his ribs. It was entirely lacking mirth, and was as dry as the sands of Ordo. 'Well done, Silmar, you dini'la dar'jetii. Well done.'

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely

Coronation.png

l5Rklm.png

Tag: Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar // Aaran Tafo / Pandora Pandora
Equipment: The Marrow Blade

With the artifact glimmering and the towering structure of the Sith Cathedral eminating from the nether, Lady Marrow would stare on in an amount of awe. Weapons would flare to life beginning to bombard the flanks of the enemy from the raised position as they intended to shatter the siege and force the many enemies of the sith into the cover they had initially sought to destroy. Grabbing for Aaron's hand, she would attempt to draw him closer towards her under the shadow of the monolithic fortress. She could feel the singular power that was the crown, that feeling of being within the Shaper's garden of power causing her to inhale deeply and feel more comfortable.

It wasn't long from here that a soldier would approach, calling to Lady Marrow and Aaron, saying that their presence was requested for the coronation of the dark lord of the sith. Marrow smiled, nodding as a blaster bolt fired from another soldier would slam into the back of the messenger's head, causing her to not even blink, but instead wonder at the myriad reasons why the event had transpired. There was undoubtedly a reason, she could feel the creature having been resigned to death when the message was relayed, so it seemed only fitting that it was carried out.

But her presence being requested was not something that she could delay, looking to Aaran she would smile warmly. "Seems like I'm not the only one who wants you to come and meet my master. You'll see, Arctus is really nice. A bit strange, but still. Very nice... And, ya-know, it would mean a lot to me. Seeing how the two of you have taught me so much..." Finishing her pitch she would attempt to bring Aaran with her, hoping that he would come, but if not she would look back at him with a sorrowful expression on her face, but she would leave, walking with accelerated gait towards the keep, pressing though the towering gates and entering the castle proper.

It wouldn't take long to find the shaper and their minions, walking up towards him possibly with Aaran in hand as she would gaze at Pandora should she still be there. Scowling a little at the creature that seemed to cling to her master's side like a leech, attempting to feed off of his greatness and prestige. Did she have an identity of her own? Something to make hers? Likely not. Such sycophants seldom did, but she had done her duty, her task on this grand battlefield was complete, her tasks undertaken.

She'd had to lie to one of her friends, one of the few people she considered herself the closest to. Shaper had never asked her to take the implement to the beach, but there was no way he could have known that. Her eyes would rest on him, either before she left him on the battlefield or as he stood by her side. Seeking for signs of feelings, sadness or guilt or betrayal, perhaps pride and approval? She hoped he would, knowing that with this castle here, this battle had come to an end, one way or another.

"Master Shaper..." She'd speak, not bowing or performing any of the pomp, rather standing tall and proud, glowing under a job well done and awaiting the ensuing accolades. However glancing at him she could smell that he was severely weakened. Though he carried himself well, she could almost feel the adrenaline wearing off in his veins, his structure buckling and working hard to sustain him. ADP having burned off its energy suffused its products into sweat and carried to Lady Marrow's skin for analysis, though she wouldn't say a word.

"I'm here, the task you sent to me is complete, I hoped I picked an adequate vantage point. I quite like the view up here. "

db5791e045c23b4df5b8c5f5c3110d51730763b1.png

//: Yavin IV //:
//: W I T C H _ H U N T //:
//: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Sparks from the ion blades colliding against each other, blue against red, and Allyson's fury burned as she leaned into the blow. The red hue glowed brightly against Taeli's pale face, highlighting the smug smile spread across her face. She was so sure that Allyson wouldn't cut her where she stood. Allyson wanted to, desperately - but she knew the price of losing the valuable access Taeli provided. Knowing that made the Corellian almost growl as she pushed off Taeli's defensive stance.

Damn M and damn the SIA - this was personal, and she would deal with the consequences of killing Taeli later. Feet landed, sliding from the impact of her pushing away from the Sith. Rain began to fall, and the sound of sizzling water vaporizing on the plasma blades screamed along with Allyson's conflicting thoughts. "What would I do? Simple. I'll kill her, gut her from end to end - make her pay for everything." The question was a distraction, and Allyson's senses kicked through the woman's emotional wall.

The first wave of thrown branches made contact with the Corellian tossing her back from their weight. Wiry and knotted wood cut into her skin as she lifted her arm to protect herself. The Force bent to will and threw the following branches away from her, tossing them in various directions. Some landed and crashed into the windows of the nearby windows; others scattered along the pavement.

She moved the Force like a tantrum, her frustration having no concentrated path lashed out. Once more, she charged, fading into the folds of the shadows. She weaved a path wide to flank Taeli again. Appearing once more, she leaped down, swinging the blade from across her body. A force-fueled fist would swing following the sword, aiming to strike the Sith after potentially blocking the saber.

The usually calm and collected Spy only saw red, and she didn't plan on stopping till Taeli was no more.

obj_1_primo_victoria.png

spearhead_veers.png

//: Objective //: Dragon Slayer //:
//: Target //: Ulrich Ulrich //: Undead //:
//: Allies //: None //:

5a7eff6add47200c70dc97ecf86681cbdff5be45.png

F O R G O T T E N

Viers ignored his first words; she was focused on what she needed to do. She continued to hit him, blow after blow, until something wormed its way into her mind. Shadows covered her gaze, her eyes rolling back and turning white. She was transported to a different time, a different life. Fingers held on tightly as her body went limp, feeling the invasion of her thoughts.

The images were not of her own, but she could feel the emotions of the being of whose life she lived. Not understanding why things were the way they were and having the sense of needing to quickly find that understanding. Time and again, she found herself facing emotional ties that were meant to be comforting. Only to see them turning against her. The face of a sibling and the way his hand was forced to try and kill her. Viers screamed in her mind wanting to make the images stop - to go away.

She didn’t want to feel these emotions; they were emotions she had only dreamed of. Never in her life had she felt the love for a sibling, the love for a father. Nor what it felt like to have them betray you in the cruelest of ways. These feelings were foreign to her; she didn’t understand them but knew their power all the same.

Suddenly, the visions faded - the world returned to what she knew, and her hand clutched tightly to the metal rings of the armor the beast wore. The quarterstaff slipped from her grip and plummeted to the ground. Slowly, she raised her hand, touching her face.

Tears

Viers tried to remember the last time she had cried; it had been so long that the feeling felt unnatural to her. Looking up towards the beast as it finished, her brow furrowed. She hated how it made her feel, the emotions that she had locked away since she was a child. “We walk separate paths. The only family I knew was taken from me - by monsters, these souls you offer retribution to.” Tears continued to fall, uncontrolled from her amber eyes. “I watched as my brothers and sisters, people I grew up with, slaughtered like livestock - beasts for the evening feast. I watched, powerless as my mentor, the only parental figure I knew, protect me.” Through gritted teeth, she spoke the painful moment she had held within her, “I WATCHED AS SHE WAS TORN APART AND DEVOURED! Do not discount my life’s mission.” An arm quickly wiped the tears from her face as she looked upon the dragon once more, “I will find you again, Ulrich, and it will be our final meeting - only one of us will continue our mission. Today we are fated to live.”

As she finished, her fingers released the plate, and she felt back. Air whipped around her as she used the Force to right her trajectory. Finally, she landed, only to get lost amongst the husks of the dead that the beast had offered…

R E T R I B U T I O N

obj_1_primo_victoria.png

beach_head_madine.png

VJUN SURFACE

OBJECTIVE I | PRIMO VICTORIA
OPPOSING | SITH EMPIRE
AREA OF OPERATION |
CASTLE BAST
Darth Mori
vDVBrQ1.png
TODS' HUNT, SITH'S ESCAPE.

Nukth hid himself and his troopers mimicked him after a few bursts. Trying to find another way to kill the Sith who killed three of his men, he listened to her. A good Sith you said? Of course he was not a Sith, and he was pretty sure that he would not be a part of this stupid cult. He crouched down, always hidden behind a section of the wall, and he analyzed his SFR-58 blaster to find a solution to his problem. Suddenly, he got an idea. The explosive masers. Right, it was an idea, and a good one. He modified his rifle to allowed him to draw masers and advised his men about his technique.

Darth Mori continued her speech about hate and other things linked with it. The Captain didn't care about that, and about what she was saying, because he knew his own truth, and he was pretty sure that it was the truth about his condition. How could a warrior with a red blade know something about his life and about what he was? Did she have soldiers under her orders? By the way, he didn't. He smiled calmly, thinking about his solution.

Without prevent his opponent, he got up in the same movement than his men and fired in the Sith's direction, just when she said : "Do not pursue me or you will die doing so."

Nukth thought a few seconds about what she said. Why did she give a name? Anyway, he would talk about his to the anaxsi command, then to the imperial command. Just a moment after, the Sith was no longer there, and there was just him and his men. Nukth exhaled.

"Follow me."
"Negative, Captain Kelga'an."

It was his commander.

"Sir, I'm on a b-..."
"Don't follow her, Captain. You have to escape the castle, with the other imperial troops."
"Comm-..."
"This is not a discussion, Captain. Gather your soldiers and evac this location. Understood?"
"Understood."

Nukth activated his loudspeakers for the last time of the battle.

"We will cross our paths again, Sith. You can be sure of that."

He knew that she didn't hear what she said, but he had to say it. He wanted to killed Darth Mori, no matter how long it takes, no matter it would be on another planet. Nukth was a hunter, one of the bests, and Darth Mori was his prey.​

Last edited:
2ZdExLQ.png

Yavin IV
Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
"I see," she responded simply, as though the promise from Allyson to butcher Eldaah was no more exciting than the rain starting to fall on the pair. Many Sith would take that opportunity to gloat or make some comment about how the Jedi they were facing was slipping to the dark side. And then inevitably, the Jedi in question would take a moment to collect themselves and reinforce their connection to the light side of the Force yet again. Completely counterproductive really.

Faint wisps of steam rose from both sabers as the droplets impacted on the blades, hissing their release of energy and tension. Her eyes followed Allyson as she took a hit from a branch, and then was more forceful in casting the others aside, bending the Force to her will to do so. Yes, Allyson was teetering, but was it because her own genetics were making themselves known or was it all related to the recent situation with her friends or was it a combination of them all. Frustration was bleeding into her presence in the Force... then younger Corellian disappeared from sight again, using the same trick as their last clash of blades.

Red blade once more met blue in a deflection, but the fist from the girl, its force increased through her channeling of her power made contact with Taeli's face, throwing her head back sharply. Pain shot through from her nose, blood flying through the air to mix with the rain droplets for a short moment. She was sure Allyson was savoring the hit, enjoying the sight of Taeli's blood and the disappearance of her smile.

But pain, physical or emotional... was just another fuel of power.

Her hand twitched to under Allyson's saber guard and purple-blue lightning erupted towards her chest. The gloves were coming off now.

VJUN | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

"Sorry kid, but we don't have time for your hysteria!" she said and pulled the trigger.

Zaavik's pupils dilated as the Force granted his muscles precognitive instructions. They followed through, deflecting the pulse-fire with a hard swipe. The laser shattered into hot gas on contact, wafting into a spiral in the wind. It stung at his eyes and lips, agitating the vexation further. He grunted, bit his teeth together, and shook the sensation off, hair fluttering around with the torque of his neck.

"You people never learn, do you?"

A slow pace began to carry him forward. "Too late to tell you that the bounty ain't worth dying for, eh?"

Kicking off with his left foot, he zigged side to side with a skipping-lung approach. A firm, two-handed thrust searched for the heart as he closed the distance. No point dragging this out any longer. Time to make good on the threats. One through the chest, and then he'd move on. A humiliating last mistake to think a man with a lightsaber was all talk.

Valeria Ragal / The Red Witch
Bounty Hunter, Intelligence Agent, Spy and Assassin
obj_1_primo_victoria.png
Objective I.: Primo Victoria
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Kiss of the Red Witch | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Kaldrweave Coat | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Writing with: Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl
dRUm20K.png
[ See me Fight ]

In fact, the fact that Zaavik blocked the attack was not too surprising. Although she secretly hoped the young man could be stunned by a shot because he couldn’t concentrate so much because of his anger. Now Ingrid was somewhat at a disadvantage; for she could not use the Force so well. All right, a Padawan, or Disciple, was better currently than her. She was at a disadvantage because she was nowhere near recovering from injuries sustained at NIV Confidence where she nearly lost all of her Midichlorians. However, not everything was lost.

She also used to neutralise Force Users when the she was not yet a Force User. She was trained for this. She didn’t have time to answer Zaavik that she wasn’t interested in money at all, she is not here for money. It wouldn't have helped anyway, at most, if she revealed her true identity. Maybe not. In any other case, she would have stopped the blade with Tutaminis, but now even a telekinetic jump was difficult for the woman and she was exhausted from it.

Fortunately, however, she was fast, she was always famous for her speed, and she had her racial abilities, she could still use them and Ingrid was a trained soldier and an assassin. Nor should she be afraid if she had to fight Carnifex or Prazutis without Force. From the young man's movement, she saw where he wanted to stab her at the heart or the chest. She dropped the pistol from her hand and was already reaching for her back for her two swords. As Zaavik got closer, the woman did not dodge the stab, only stepped back to have time to react.

When the blade arrived, she locked her own blades in an X shape so that the lightsaber was fit to the junction of the X stems. Using the man's momentum, she tried to drive the blade up and thus stop the attack, the blade reached the jacket, though it was armoured, left a mark on it, and the woman felt the heat caused by the lightsaber. If she succeeds in stopping the attack, Ingrid tries to kick Zaavik in the groin with a firm motion; after all, she doesn't have to fight clean now… If she doesn't succeed, before the blade pierces her, she dances aside from its path.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

db5791e045c23b4df5b8c5f5c3110d51730763b1.png

//: Yavin IV //:
//: W I T C H _ H U N T //:
//: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
There was a satisfying crack as knuckles connected to Taeli's face. There were so many times in their meetings, she wanted to do this. This was payback for the destruction of the Alliance, revenge for threatening the lives of people she cared about and trying to manipulate her. A swelling feeling of satisfaction brought pleasure and pride to the Corellian. This was only the beginning; Allyson wanted to take more away from the Sith, make her pay.

Eyes widened, seeing the blood from Taeli's face, and the Spy sneered, "So she does bleed." Taeli had a reputation, always keeping enemies at an arm's reach. The woman was a practitioner of Sith magic and a savant with the Force. From the Spy's understanding, no one had really gotten this close to damage the Sith Lord. The Lady of Secrets was untouchable no longer, and the success made Allyson's grin widen. She needed to continue, another punch or even a blade to the gut - the endless possibilities now that she had breached her enemy's defense.

Her revelation of the connection caused her to be careless, not realizing that Taeli would have more than one way to fight. Taeli slipped her hand under the Shadow's blade guard. Crackling lightning sparked from the woman's fingertips and crashed into the Corellian's chest. Her wet clothing sparked and smoked, acting as a conductor for the electrical attack to her core.

Each agonizing moment, Allyson could feel her twin hearts skipping a beat. Pausing for moments then restarting to keep her going. She knew she couldn't last much longer. The cybernetic eye sparked and seared against the flesh it sat in; everything in her body hurt, screaming to let go and be released from the insufferable pain. No. She refused, knowing that if she let Taeli go now, she would never be able to get this close again.

There was no escape from the attack, and as the electricity coursed through her, Allyson took the same hand that had punched Taeli in the first place gripped against the woman's collar. Holding on through sheer determination, hoping that the electricity coursing through her would turn on its creator. "I. Will. Kill. You." Through gritted teeth, Allyson spoke, the pain only getting worse as the attack continued. Anger rising and she slowly gave in to it, feeling the strength it gave her to continue to fight.

As Allyson allowed the emotions to control her, she knew she couldn't draw upon this power - in her heart, she knew this was a path she had to resist. As the energy coursed through her, viridescent began to bleed to amber for just a moment, but through the painful memories, she remembered why she did this - why she was here.

Allyson Locke was a Jedi, a Shadow, one that walked the narrow line between light and dark. There were people that depended on her and if she gave into this dark emotion - she would lose them and worst of all herself. A calm washed over the anger and the pain, Allyson refocusing on her mission. Without hesitation, Allyson pulled her head back slightly and headbutted the Sith square in the face.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom