Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Look What You Made Me Do (TSE Invasion of NIO Held Borosk & Troska)

qXaDdtd.png
Objective: Cassel Point - Level the Playing Field
Allies: Arten Jinn Arten Jinn Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva
Enemies: Moon Seo-Yun
Equipment: TIE/HB Bruiser [Badly Damaged]
Forces: x6 TIE/HB Bruiser, x2 TIE/OTx Outlander
N5cG5gd.png
Listened as Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva 's transmission came through. "This Brawler 3-1 to Hawk. Never in my life have I been so happy to see an Alliance Ship. My bombers are making our way towards you now, we're being trailed by Sith Interceptors." he said back before switching to squadron comms and a call immediately came in. "Sir, I got an Interceptor on my tail! Can't sha-" was the last message he got out before Moon Seo-Yun found her mark and took the Outlander out. "Stang. All pilots make our way to the Hawk. Her anti-air should give us a small advantage." As he spoke Seo-Yun fired her shots at Jalter, hiting him once more. Shields went down to 10% and Jalter's bomber was set ablaze. "Kriffing Sith pilot really getting on my nerves." he said as he activated the ships fire extinguishing system and soon a blanket of white carbon dioxide put out the flame.

While they attacked he checked his bomber. Fuel down to 50%, 1 laser cannon down, and the Electro-proton bombs were fried. The crew chief was going to kill Jalter if Moon Seo-Yun didn't kill him first. Jalter slammed his hand on the stall slowing his bomber right down and allowing Seo-Yun's interceptor to pass before initiating a target lock. "Lets see how you like some of these" he said before firing off 4 concussion missiles. "Brawler 3-1 times 4 concussion missiles away" he said into squadron comms. One of the datapads exploded as the missiles fired off and parts of the cockpit were sparking as he flew. Jalter quickly checked on his squadron and so far they were fighting off the enemy interceptors. Bombshell had made a ballsy move and taken a page out of Jalter's book. He had rammed his Bomber into a damaged Sith interceptor and come straight through it. Something Jalter had always wanted to try in a TIE Bruiser.

[Edit: I misread Moon Seo-Yun's posts and have changed up the order and actions of Jalter accordingly]

Last edited:
Objective: Inspire Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt

To be alone could be seen as many things, it could be seen as a curse, or it could be seen as a blessing. It could offer solace, or it could bring manifest that which people feared. Yet what Lanik saw, no what he felt from Maynard was more than that. What was to be expected of the Jedi at this point? So many of those that formed the NJO had practically trained themselves to knighthood, their only guiding grace being Wyatt Morga who’d vanished into obscurity. They weren’t ready to bear the weight that sat upon their shoulders. Just because one was no longer an apprentice did not mean they had no further lessons to learn. No, being ushered into knighthood was only the beginning.

Lanik had once been like Maynard, he’d seen the depths of despair, of what it was like to face it alone. When surrounded by the veil of darkness Lanik had only himself, or that's how it seemed. Much like the Sith could always draw on the dark, so too could the Jedi draw on the light. The light was a powerful ally if one would allow it to be so. It would guide you, protect you, and in return all it asked for was you to lay your trust in it.

An ethereal touch would land upon Maynard’s shoulder and from it a warmth, a sense of comradery would spread to fill the other. A connection linking Lanik to the knight. From Lanik’s non-corporeal being the force flowed outwards and into the knight. It would begin as a heat within Maynard’s chest before spreading to envelope the other as a whole.

“Maynard, you are never truly alone so long as you have the force. So long as you put your faith in it. Open yourself to the force, feel what's around you. Feel Loske and Ryv, feel the numerous others that fight alongside you against the tyranny of the Sith. No matter the physical distance they are with you. Not even death can truly take them from you.”

Presence wavering from the effort it took to manifest even that much, Lanik’s spirit began to waver and fade. Manifesting himself through the force was still something the Jedi had yet to master, only able to come back in sporadic bursts. “You have all the strength you need.”

With those final words, Lanik’s presence faded away, but the strength, the warmth he had given Maynard would remain to inspire the other. To push them onwards. Duty commanded they push forward, but it was also in the name of justice, of peace, and of the light that they needed to as well.

Melia Siari

M

Borosk_Fleeting.png

Allies: The Sith Empire | Thaelius Thaelius , Moon Seo-Yun
Enemies: New Imperial Order & Allies | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce , Lirranne Isaris Lirranne Isaris
Objective: Route & Destroy
Theme: 5 OUT OF 6

A pin could have dropped in the hangar of the gargantuan dreadnought and you could have heard it on the bridge.

Silence.

Sitting at the seat of command, one that usually sat the Emperor's closest confidante, was the Zeltron Admirallis given the responsibility over the assault on the New Imperial Order's territory, Melia Siari. At her left, perhaps a two meters away, sat a Mirialian communications officer, while to her right, at an equal distance from the commanding officer, sat a Lorrdian navigational officer. Fiolla, the Lorrdian, was a newer addition to her core crew, replacing the navigational officer that had expired during the conflict over Muunilist, while Reeva had been under the Admirallis since her promotion to Captain. The dim hum of electrical static thrummed dully in the background while the rest of the officers on the bridge of the dreadnought prepared themselves for the signal - one which the entire crew was privy to know existed, though only the Zeltron herself knew the full details of the plan that was to unfold.

Then, as time itself threatened to become audible, a voice broke through the communication channels - signalling the interdiction ring placed around the site of the invasion had been suspended. "The head has fallen." The man on the other end of the line said, referring to the removal of the head from a mythical serpent and the legend of two growing in its place - or, perhaps more literally, referring to the boarding of the Baneful, which housed the snake-haired woman that had brought her along as support during the naval engagement over PL-40112-CE-021105, that had been designated as the moment the Sith Armada was to drop its core invasion fleet into the system, emerging from its hiding place near the border with Sith Space.

Four simple words broke the silence, and it never returned as her purple lips curled into a smile. "Officer Reeva," Came the cold, collected, voice of the Admiral, "relay the coordinates you were provided with prior to the departure of Navarch Princeps Thaelius Thaelius to the rest of our ships, and Fiolla I want a hyperspace jump coordinated for our fleet to those coordinates in the Bastion Formation, shield frigates at our rear and flanks, battlecruisers at the front, long bows beneath, and I want the Goliath at the top - a ziggurat, as it were." She said as she relayed the instructions she'd been given by the woman who had put her in the position she was now. "Coordinates sent." Reeva replied tactfully, as Fiolla spent several seconds more to put in the numbers necessary for the maneuver and hyperspace jump to coincide in a neat, and safe, manner. "I've issued hyperspace jump times and variance to the communication officers aboard the rest of our ships, we'll arrive in formation provided we don't hit something." The Lorrdian added.

"Excellent. It's time to go."

"Hopefully Navarch Princeps Ordo has done his part of attracting some attention, I'd hate for them to think the Interdictors were the only things they'd be up against."

"Jump in 5.. 4.." Reeva's voice droned on in the background, escaping Melia's attention as she steeled herself for the conflict to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice

RyvBanner2.jpg

// Sword of the Jedi //
// Borosk //
// Retrieve Intel from the Inside Agent //
// Stay //
// Allyson Locke Allyson Locke // Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt // Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps //

cqs1XXW.png

"Ryv."

Ethereal words fell on deaf ears as Ryv stared through Allyson, his eyes locked on her features as his mind traversed the bond between them. Seconds ticked by in silence, her mind far away, trapped in a distant place, plagued by memories of pain and grief. In the jumble of sights and sounds, one voice pierced the mess-making up Allyson's mind. The Jedi Knight couldn't say he recognized the voice, nor could he make out a particular memory the words spoken by this stranger belonged to, but he could feel the power emanating from it. Much like the cold brought on by shadow, there was a particular scent that permeated its presence. The smell of blood followed Bogan, bathing everything around it in the acrid stench of war. It did not stop there. Ashla's twisted counterpart could be heard in the cries of the dying and damned. Rage, hatred, sadness, pain, and loss pierced the silence of one's mind when darkness slithered about, casting its corrupting touch upon your soul. And on this distant voice, tangled up in so many others, Ryv could feel that pain oozing off the stranger's voice. The same pain echoed in Allyson's lies.

"You must relax, Ryv, I can feel your emotions rising within you," the Blade of Ruusan continued to pull at its master's mind, trying desperately to contest the pain swirling within the Kiffar. The sentient weapon extended the reach of its calming aura, pushing past the boundaries of its phrik casing. Soothing waves of calm washed over Ryv, dousing his inner flame in a familiar feeling, one used as a lifeline so often in the past. "There you are, that sh-" it paused, Ryv's emotion bubbling forth once more, coming back far more potent than the initial push. "You must control your emotions, Ryv! You cannot face the enemy if your mind is unbalanced, remember what my creator taught you. This pain you feel is the path of a Sith, not of a Jedi," it continued to pulsate, a beacon of Ashla's direct touch upon the galaxy, shining brilliantly, felt for miles around.

The Blade of Ruusan continued to strain against Ryv's troubled heart, its power waning as it rolled past the Jedi Knight, reaching out to even Allyson, a woman the weapon knew to be an ally to its master. Unable to contest the weight felt on both their souls, the sword defaulted to its prime directives. Above all else, the weapon existed to destroy the Dark Side. The very same power latched onto the Corellian Jedi Master across from Ryv. The Blade recoiled from the woman, pulling back on the serene power it sought to bestow upon her. An inner light flared from within the hilt's casing, a dazzling glow illuminating the forgotten facility around them. That glow grew brighter, the peaceful aura radiating from Ryv's side empowered itself further, an even louder call to attention for the practitioners of shadow. Finally, the weapon's power coalesced, a soft blue hue took over the blinding white light, falling over Ryv entirely, pushing into his pores, flooding through his body, drowning it in power meant only to heal and protect.

Ryv's eyes closed, the telling emotions momentarily raging within him smothered by the Blade's signature power. The fog encasing his mind vanished, the truth on full display. He could see it in her eyes, in the way she couldn't maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds at a time. He could feel it in her touch, the clammy sensation impossible to miss. Her body language sang of betrayal, her shoulders squared elsewhere, her foot already pushed back, prepared to depart, and abandon Ryv entirely. How hadn't he noticed it? So many nights spent lying awake, their bond diminished to a point he feared she died somewhere far away. He searched the woman's gaze, seeking out something familiar, a spark of hope, an inkling of what he once saw within her. Memories lingered in her mind, memories that belonged to her, while simultaneously belonging to another. Ryv sifted through those memories, chasing Allyson's distant voice. Their bond, Allyson's mind, the chaos of emotion writhing within her, and the desire he had within him to change it culminated into a single feeling. Empathy, the cornerstone of companionship, and the silent promise sworn when one accepts another into their heart.

His grasp on understanding surpassed so many, it fueled him, a constant reminder on why he took up the lightsaber, to begin with. He understood empathy better than he understood any other emotion. The twitch of a lip, flutter of one's eyes, or shift in form spoke far louder than any word could. The Force only amplified that understanding, as emotion became as easy to recognize as what sat in front of him. Anger felt red hot against his mind, while sadness felt icy cold, almost stabbing at his spirit. An individual's joy sounded of a happy tune, whistled on a beautiful spring morning as the birds above chirped right alongside it. Looking at Allyson, her joy died away, replaced instead by guilt, a gnawing feeling caused by emotional starvation. Touching that emotion left Ryv feeling shame. That shame burrowed into his heart, tugging him in different directions, leaving him unbalanced and confused. The Blade of Ruusan responded to such feelings, the blue glow surging up Ryv's arm, dancing along his chest, and swirling over his heart. It sunk into his spirit, contesting shame's morbid touch, casting the awful feeling out.

cqs1XXW.png

"You understand now, don't you, Ryv?"

Whispered into the back of Ryv's mind, the Jedi could not contest the weapon's feelings any longer. He understood exactly what it told him, everything on full display as Ashla's guiding touch returned to him.

"Yes," Ryv thought, his mind clamping down on itself, his mastery of empathy blocking the wayward Jedi Master's own prying touch. He blinked, the factory gone, replaced instead by an infinite expanse stretching far beyond the Jedi Knight's line of sight. Below him, a shallow sea ran endlessly in one direction, dragging with it the insecurities felt by the Jedi Knight. In the crystal clear water, he saw thousands- no, millions of twinkling lights. "Gemstones?" his silent theory quickly disproven as he reached down, brushing his hand along a rolling surface of smooth stone. An amber gaze snapped heavenward, eyes widening at the sight of billions of twinkling stars.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" a familiar feminine voice spoke out from nearby. Ryv looked up in its direction, mouth falling agape as Loske stood maybe six feet away from him, the water seeming to flow around her ankles.

"Loske? I haven't had a random dream-vision with you in it for a while, didn't expect this at all," Ryv stuck his hands into his pockets, leaning on his back foot.

"Does this make you uncomfortable, Ryv?" Loske asked, her form shimmering, Maynard replacing her. "I thought taking the form of someone close to you would make this process easier," the Concordian Jedi Knight crossed his arms, the accent missing. From the corners of his eyes, the same azure light drifted towards the stars.

"Oh, the Blade, I get it now," Ryv stepped closer, reaching down for the lightsaber at his side, only to find it already in his hand and engaged. "That's new. You activated yourself?"

"So it seems. I am discovering more of myself the longer the traitor remains near you, Ryv," the Blade stepped forward, two hands taking hold of the momentarily smaller man's shoulder. "I've cleared away the influence of Bogan, you can see the truth now. I can feel it in our bond, you understand what she has become. You must take the information from her and strike her down, Ryv. That is our purpose as servants of Ashla. Followers of the dreaded Bogan must perish."

"Wha- Hold up, no, no, no," Ryv took hold of the Blade's wrists, removing its hands from his shoulders. "We preserve life above all else. That's what it means to be a Jedi. If we turn our backs on that, we're no better than the Sith. Right?"

"Ryv, I understand this may be hard for you. Anyone in your position would balk at such an idea, but it is why the Force has guided us here. She is tainted by his dark deceptions, champions of the shadow pulling her strings as the puppet she's made herself to be. To put her down now, you'd free her of a life of servitude. You would purge away her corruption, granting her a chance to become one with the Force. This is your destiny, Ryv. You are the Sword of the Jedi. If you cannot strike down our enemies, how will the Order survive?"

"That's not fair," Ryv muttered, shaking his head. "She's like this because she hasn't had help. People have used her, her whole life. We can gu-"

"No, we can't, Ryv," the Blade of Ruusan cut in, stopping the Jedi Knight entirely. "You tried, didn't you? You asked her for time, you told her you dream, and she didn't wait. Allyson ran off, seeking validation above all else. She had Loske, she had you, and she would've had the rest of the Order if she remembered why we fight. The Sith's puppet ran away, falling to her own self-doubt and fears, as all who bend to Bogan do. You cannot be responsible for every mortal soul in this galaxy, Ryv. You're one man."

"Watch me."

cqs1XXW.png

Ryv blinked, looking down at the device held out by Allyson. Perhaps a few seconds at most had passed, maybe even less, Ryv couldn't be sure. He slipped the Blade of Ruusan back onto his side as his other hand took what she provided him. It disappeared somewhere inside his jacket, a hidden pocket meant to keep the item safe and away from prying eyes. He looked back to Allyson, considering the words spoken by her only seconds earlier. The Blade's sentiment echoed in Ryv's mind, parallels carefully drawn and deployed in his thoughts, a means to prove the claims he only hoped were baseless. That hope dwindled, replaced by a cold determination to do what others claimed impossible. It wasn't the first time someone reminded Ryv of the many limitations he faced as a single Jedi, but it didn't matter. None of it mattered at that moment. The darkness oozing down around the woman he loved did. It perverted their meeting, grating at his spirit.

"I get it, I do," Ryv tightened his grip on her hand. "The mission, duty, honor, responsibility. It's absorbed every part of my life as well," his gaze drifted back to the shattered windowpane above them, a faint blue mist pooling at the corners of his eyes. "I want to tell you it isn't the path to happiness. This war isn't going to end anytime soon, Allyson. And I don't mean this war with the Sith, I mean the battle with the forces of darkness. As long as there is light, they shall exist, huddled away from our presence, biding their time, waiting for it to finally die out. This is the state of the galaxy, and it likely will be for the rest of our lives. We can give ourselves to this life, striking down evil wherever we see it, but there is only so much either of us can do. Our talents are best used preparing those who come after us, not losing ourselves to the forces we claim to stand against," he gently pulled his hand away. "I can feel what is happening to you, Allyson. Our bond is honest, more than you've ever been with me. And I want to help you, more than I want to rebuild the Jedi, hell, even more than I want to defeat the Sith. But I can't help you if you're gonna keep secrets from me. I'm not asking you to throw away your gun and give up the fight, I'm just asking you to come back. Master Aldric can help us both. He can help us find peace within ourselves, so we can find peace within the galaxy."

There was so much more the troubled Kiffar wanted to say, to make her understand in that lost factory. Even as he spoke it, Ryv knew she wouldn't accept the offer, he knew the shadows held tight to her being and had no intention of letting go. Discordance nested within her heart, making a home of her spirit, guiding her through the web, she'd spun about herself. Lies, shadows, words, and distrust cascaded around her, brutally crashing against her quivering sanity. It tore at his heart, but the Blade of Ruusan's icy touch did not waver. Within the Jedi Knight, the same cold serenity raged inward, the power of a contained blizzard screaming to be set free onto the gathering darkness. Ryv maintained his control, his commands delivered subtly to the lightsaber hilt at his side, a mental battle fought beyond the material world around them both. His features softened as he met her verdant gaze, his mouth opening to speak.

<You have incoming –– do what you need to do and get her out of there stat.>

Loske's voice cut through the commlink, notifying Ryv of the incoming danger. He turned his attention to a raised walkway running parallel to a mixture of broken and untouched panes.

"Hold on," Ryv murmured, taking a deep breath before leaping up and onto the durasteel grating. It swung precariously from one side to the other, rusted and aged metal creaking loudly, protesting the weight applied after so long without use. He stepped once, twice, then stomped down. Confident it would hold them both, the Kiffar motioned for Allyson to join him. He shifted his attention back to the goings-on outside, a hint of panic welling up within him at seeing Loske facing down the stranger, though, much like all the other emotions forced away by the Blade of Ruusan, his anxiety vanished. "Loske is gonna fuck that cheeka up," the Jedi knight looked further down the walkway, noting a depression in one of the rickety walls. "Alright, that'll do," he motions Allyson over once again. "If the Sith followed you here, your cover is at risk. If you're bent on returning to whatever you've got going on there, we need to make sure you aren't in danger, alright?" he rolled his neck, a faint cracking sound emitted from the slowgoing movements. "Just uh, follow me out and start shooting, I guess?"

Turning from her to face the weak point in the structure, Ryv raised a hand and thrust forward. The wall exploded outward, the Jedi Knight's lightsaber igniting with the familiar snap-hiss. A cyan light once more burst from its hilt, the profound blue aura encasing the Kiffar's amber orbs turning the same color, matching the blade held aloft. He ran forward onto the rusted sheets of durasteel, the roof shaking and screeching as metal scraped against metal. As Allyson chased him out, firing shot after shot in the Jedi's direction, Ryv batted one aside, dipped beneath the second, and reached out for the third, the bolt of energy stopping in mid-air, the Force trapping it. He gauged the distance between him and Loske, moving to drop from the roof and onto the dirt below. He slowed his dash, allowing Allyson enough time to position herself wherever she needed to sell the battle.

"Why aren't you taking this seriously, Ryv?" the Blade's voice cut in.

"I already told you, I'm not gonna kill her. We're gonna figure out a way to bring her home," Ryv huffed as he ran, dodging around a rock to avoid a line of sight from his attacker.

"And what if she doesn't come, Ryv? Why are you making this needlessly dangerous for someone who wouldn't do the same for you?"

"If I don't take this chance for her, she's going to think she's abandoned. Regardless of what happens to me, this is what a Jedi does. We sacrifice, so just keep me alive, and everything will be okay. Deal?"

"Fine."

The Blade of Ruusan's power continued to call to others nearby, its monumental Force signature spiraling around Ryv, lighting him up to anyone attuned to the omnipresent empyrean. The pressure of onlookers once stalled the Jedi Knight, but following the ambush on Muunilist at the hands of a Sith Lord and his bodyguards, Ryv found it a lot easier to bear the stress of his weapon. What powers it provided him not only afforded him a competitive edge against the Dark Side, but it naturally strengthened his resolve altogether. Even racing away from Allyson, knowing full well there was nothing to be done for the Jedi Master, a sense of tranquility lorded over Ryv as if Ashla herself joined him this day.

Last edited:
QnMGuGD.png

// Lord of Passion //

// Allies //
// Qotsisajakaar / Atlas Kane //
//
New Imperial Order / Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt //
// Enemies //
// The Sith Empire / Hailyn Hailyn / ? Lark Lark ? Orion Darkstar Orion Darkstar //

//
By the grace of gods, go I //
Sith_Ecclesiarchy_Faction_Logo.png

"Become as you may wish to be."
One after another, the resplendent plasma swatted away the malicious streaks of red that sought its wielder. Nauseating hisses filled the hangar has flesh cauterized instantly beneath its hot, golden fury. A charred swath of death and severed limbs was left in the leisurely moving wake of the Lord of Passion. Mere obstructions, trooper-shaped obstacles cut down like jungle brush to clear the intended path. A herd to the slaughter, be it New-Imperial or Sith-Imperial, the only difference was the color of the plastoid shell in which they hid. Beneath the callous and remorseless golden blade of ionized gas, they all cut the same.

Danger gripped the psyche in a sudden flash of anxiety. A loss of footing, demise in the void, humiliation; It came all at once in a sudden, violent premonition. Eyes scanned frantically, searching beyond the obscurity of the mask for an out. The mind calculated, neurons firing in a sudden instinctual reaction for self-preservation. Sweat glands became agitated, biological condensation covering his olive skin with a musty sheen. The moments left before it came were so extraordinarily minuscule that their very measurement was intangible. He would have to act nigh instantaneously were he to get out of this unscathed.

Too late. The atmosphere shields shifted, moving with a harsh mechanical droning. Artificial winds began to howl, the ship's internal oxygen violently absconding from the hangar. Metal scraped on metal, friction screamed as ships started to become sucked from their positions. Loss of footing came to fruition like the fulfillment of a prophecy, his body corkscrewing threw the air and towards the heartless vacuum. Sudden, sharp pain in the back; A spine-first impact into a braced ship. Violent mid-air jostling and rolling increased tenfold by the sudden collision. A desperate lunge of his lightsaber plunged it deep within a hangar wall.

The hiss and sizzle of plasma shearing through durasteel was almost silent beneath the discordant sonic wall of wind and screams. A hot flash came from the hilt of the lightsaber, the ionic blade seeming to splatter as he was yanked from the wall. The hilt still in hand, Avernus grabbed onto a fighter tie-point, hands sliding against the metal wire, skin beginning to rub raw even though his gloves. He'd slid all the way to the end, hand now braced onto a titanium hook. The only thing that sat between himself and death was now solely the strength of his grip.

Focus. Focus solely on the hate, the anger, the malice. Avernus channeled these feelings, falling into a morbid trance in mid-dangle for dear life. He could see her, Alekto, but he didn't know her by such a name, nor did he know her by her current appearance. He knew his intended quarry, moving his hate and fear into the object of his purpose here: Darth Alekto. A steel corridor, fluorescent lights, a set of doors, he could see it all in his mind's eye. He wanted to be there, in fact, he demanded to be there, his very essence stretching space and time to reach out and grasp the scene. Howling of air and the pull of the void began to fall away, his consciousness soaring elsewhere.

His physical form collapsed in a sudden and painful jolt. Condensing into the force, his physical body was ejected from it in a violent warping of light and appearance of black mist. It appeared where his consciousness had fled, the 'Ha' and 'Ka' rejoining into one beyond the influence of the all-consuming cosmos. He reactivated the saber, hot plasma spitting from the damaged emitter in a large splash, droplets landing to the ground with a sizzle. The blade formed with some struggle, undulating with nauseating instability. Two strokes of hot, radiant light dispatched to Sith-Imperial pawns that resided on either side of his newly occupied space. With only a handful of meters between himself and Hailyn Hailyn he raised the saber to an accusative point.

It was finally time.

Last edited:

Aerith Krayt

A
Allies: NIO
Enemies: Sith Lirka Ka Lirka Ka
Gear: In Bio

Whatever this thing was, she had it's attention. It roared towards her, the rounds from her REC seemed to have little to no affect as it neared her. Bastard. Seeing she was having no affect, and a cybernetic warmech was moving in to engage her, Aerith dropped her gun and raced toward the behemoth, feeling her combat implants kick in as her hand grasped the vibro-ax strapped across her back.

There was a nice black streak following from the machines blade, and Aerith could feel her heart strings be tugged at the thought of danger looming before her; this was going to be a damn good ballet. Her legs were pumping, her hands now grasping the handle of the Vibro-ax as the two warriors were to converge. Now was the time to act, see who was faster, and who was going to be dead. The ground felt like sand, though the reason was clear; Aerith was flattening anything under her heels. She tried to process a method to defeat the juggernaut, and could only think of one strategy; strike hard, strike fast. Seemed this was her only real way out of this. Go for the legs, work up from there.

She was ready for this.

Ax in hand, she continued her charge, her cybernetic eye slowly calculating the exact point she needed to leap for this maneuver to work. The closer the two drew, the slower time seemed to pass to the cyborg, but she chalked it up to a combat high. They neared each other, coming within three meters now, which was when Aerith felt was the time to strike. She quickened her pace, feeling her cybernetics start to strain, but had to hope the end result would be worth it. She dropped to a leg first slide aiming to streak between the cyborgs legs, swinging her ax towards what she assumed was a critical joint for the machine. She could feel her armor bouncing and thudding against the terrain, but the speed she had picked up pushed her along; hopefully the mech would pass right over her in the process. She hoped to hinder it's manuverability, praying this might just give her an edge in this fight.

If she had managed to not get herself killed yet, she would roll onto her side, her legs working to pull her back onto her feet to continue the fight; her synthetic blood was now smeared across her front breastplate.

This was where the fun began.

Lirka Ka Lirka Ka

Vaeri

V

Location: Objective one C A S S E L P O I N T (halls to court yard? Idk feeling my location out)
Interacted with: Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Vora Kaar Vora Kaar @the others we agreed with WHEN YOU'RE READY or something

gaB7B95.png
// OUTRIDER //: Commander //: Galactic Alliance
// OBJECTIVE //: Cassel Point
// ALLIES | NIO //: Vaeri
// ENEMIES | TSE //: The Sith Empire
Armor |
Lightsaber
5G8S7Q1.png
F L A S H B A C K
Sometime before...
Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

It was a difficult task. They'd
sworn to each other. Not again. They wouldn't dare lurch into the fray isolated. Not again. They wouldn't allow the fate of the other to rest in anyone else. Not again. Muunilinst tested their strength separated from the intangible but deeply rooted bond they'd crafted between the other after so much time together in the fire, the toil. Now here they were, instantly moving to sever that mutual promise. Even after they'd never let duty separate them, even after Maynard continually swore by that mantra he uttered to her on Muunilinst.

Foolish as they were, they'd set the pieces to be broken again. Because duty demanded it. Were it not for Loske treading the same path as the Sword of The Jedi, to take back their friend and comrade in Allyson Locke Allyson Locke from her feverish exile. Because duty demanded it. Time and time again these Jedi were pulled and raked through the mud, through the fire and ash. Because duty demanded it. As much as Maynard postured to understand it, to be resolute in his obligation to the New Jedi Order and the Alliance he could only fear that either of them...both of them could break down into what they feared occuring again from Muunilinst. And if that happened they'd only strain them again, force them into a dilemma of their duty.

They swore to be better. Not to go without the other. And here they were, primed to abandoned the other again.

Because duty demanded it.

"I know." Was all he could mutter, all but mouthing his own reassurance of shared sentiment when he eased into that kiss before soon enough his scarred visage was replaced by the helmet of the armor fusing the Mandalorian roots with the Jedi present. He'd look into those sweet blue eyes one last time baring the mask that only those in the throes of battle would ever see. Behind it, he could only hope to calcify the emotions which raked him down beneath. That fear, that anger.

After she'd turned to leave, Maynard shared a word with his cousin beneath a different banner.

<"You've got yourself a hell of a lady, you know that Maynard?"> Konrad Bolter Konrad Bolter said, all but concealing a grin as he looked to his younger cousin. They were born to a house of a pitiful origins. From the outskirt backwoods of the Mandalorian world of Concord Dawn, long put to the torch by the very Empire they marched out to fight again.

<"Yeah...I still even wonder how the hell I ended up with her. Not sure I deserve Loske, if I'm honest with you."> Maynard said, unfurling a belief he'd held close to the vest, tightly to his heart ever since himself and the Kiffar had sounded out those three worn words to the other in candid admission.

<"What? You've never realized how stupid you sound when you put yourself down like that have you? Because...hell, you're a hero. You know...all these years you know how I know you and her make all the damn sense in the world? Because I know you don't give up. Whatever the hell you think you are, you're tough, persistent. I- I didn't know what happened to you, when the Sith took home and we split on off. Seeing you as you are now? That tells me all I needed to know. That you got that spirit, that intangible. You put your mind to it, you can conquer it. I just know it. I love you, Maynard. And...and you're most of what I got left. This is gonna be tough but I'll be damned if I don't get you back to her. Because you deserve her and she damn well deserves you. That's a promise."> Waylon sounded out, determined before he stepped forward to pull his younger wayward cousin into a tight embrace.

<"Now cmon...if there's one thing I know that you know you can do...its kick some Sith in the fucking teeth."> The Tank Commander sounds out before he smacks the side of Maynard's helmet, forcing a grin from the younger Concordian.

O U T R I D E R
R E T R O G R A D E

He had no choice but to abide by the Jedi Knight's sentiment in becoming one with the force. Alone. Even in his years of fleeting isolation, he'd never felt so alone as he did now. Then, it was a visage of a faux strength. Each time he'd grown attached, the tether snapped cleanly and broke before him.

He'd swore he'd never make that mistake again. That mistake of attachment. A Jedi again, he'd buried himself in unlearned lessons. Or maybe he'd just forsaken any belief that he would tread that path alone any more. Doubted himself. Until now, he'd had one of his friends at his side at the very least. When Ryv Ryv had been captured by the Sith Empire, he had Loske. When Loske had been shipped back to the Core to nurse her nigh fatal injuries, Ryv fought by his side. Now, he had none of them. Not even Din Marren to ground him down from that coldness he'd adopted in war. That false mask he used in line with his armor to filter him out from the carnage. Alone, in the fire. Lurching into the fray again, it was a inevitable cross with his faltering emotions. His doubt.

But there was no one to lean on now. And there was far too little a margin of error to let those emotions dictate him. Not again. Not now. His helmet had been shattered when an explosion ruptured a section of the wall, forcing a breach. His metallic gaze fortified and concealing those mortal eyes beneath had shattered. Just like what had him infatuated with the control sticks of a starfighter, there was no filter between him and the brutalist reality.

His gaze drenched in blood, his cobalt blade slicing and cutting through the advancing Sith ranks, those hazel eyes froze over. Admist ranks of argent and heavy metal he surged to intercept a Sith Acolyte who'd locked his crimson saber with the blade of Vaeri . Cutting his saber down the unguarded forearm held out in the match of wills the Sith let off a pained groan as he clutched his teeth in boiling anger, shifting his gaze toward Outrider who retorted with a slice of the shimmering blue blade through the throat of the Sith, snuffing that despicable spirit from this mortal realm with a single blow. His eyes shifted to the Jedi for a moment before he pressed forward.

Because duty demanded it.

Vaeri caught the deaden gaze of the jedi before her, her lips pulling up in a snarl as the acolyte fell dead at her feet. A spark of frustration flickered through her, her eyes alight with hunger as she straightened with a twirl of her double-hilted saber.

She had that.

Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt pushed forward without pause, leaving her to her heavy breaths and the dust motes as a distant explosion rocked the walls around her. She stepped over the body, the tip of her boot catching ribs and smearing blood as she walked the opposite way. A glance up was spared as the lighting flickered, her mind clear of all thoughts.

Vaeri had no one special to think of as she stalked the halls of Cassel Point. She had come alone, careless to the details of the operation spare the fact that it was under sith assault. Nothing else mattered, the hard-headed jedi throwing herself into affairs without questioning left from right. She turned a corner, moving seamlessly as she found herself confronted with two more acolytes. She twirled, both ends of her saber flashing and finding flesh in a rhythmic one-two.

She snapped the blade back into a ready position at her side, her stalk forward unhindered. She did not know where she was going. She followed the sounds of confrontation, her pace quickening. Each distant cry made her heart skip a beat. Every explosion drove her faster, the silence in her mind tunnel into one purpose.

One goal.

The force pulled taunt on her chest, guiding her forward. A smile touched the corner of her lips. She turned a final corner, her steps sliding to a halt as she came to face it head on.

DYnZ0fN.png

Valeria Ragal (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; sorcerer, master spy, agent, assassin, sniper
Borosk_Boarding.png
Objective: Objective II - Anti-Boarding
Equipment: 2x vibroblade | Standard vibrosword with these look | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Tactical Turtleneck with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look under the armor: link |
Allies: AMCO AMCO | Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn | TSE and allies
Enemies: Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | LT-137 LT-137 | Théodoro Théodoro | NIO and allies
bvU6aHX.png

Background music:
Elena Siegman – Abracadavre

Ingrid smiled at the Sith Lord's words, too. Even if she wasn't particularly glad to see him here. She had no objection to his company, she was always happy about it. But to be on the battlefield again, she tilted his head slightly to the side and bit her lower lip, at the end he playfully shakes his head and laughs softly. Her blue eyes gleamed happily as she looked at Adrian.

”I thought you had already experienced that the two wouldn’t fit in a day. But we will somehow solve it… and I am as good at motivation as I am at everything else” she said flirtatiously and playfully.

She suppressed these traits in an instant at the time of the attack, and let her be a soldier and an agent again, that is, the distant, rigid person. But since others are also coming on the ship, it will probably have to be invisible again, precisely because of this, as before she opened the telepathic connection between the man and herself. She didn't get an answer as to what kind of creature it was with Adrian, but it seemed suitable for scouts.

Ingrid would have almost started, but the creature Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn didn't move. The woman watched the sithspawn under her helmet, wondering what it was doing. She looked at Adrian questioningly, though the unspoken question could only be felt by her lover through a telepathic connection. The creature, whatever it was capable of, pointed in one direction. In the direction of the engineering decks, at least what is certain is that the enemy has not yet broken in elsewhere, which was a whole good starting point.

”Can I also establish a telepathic connection with the sithspawn to see me or not?” she asked.

After that she reached out to the Force and became invisible again, if Adrian says yes, she also opens a connection to sithspawn. If this was not necessary, it only saved energy. After that, she really heads for the engineering decks, hoping her two companions will follow her. Hoping that if something changed, Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn would change the route for them, however, if this is not necessary and her companions follow Ingrid, soon all three will arrive at the engineering decks, not to mention Adrian's other possible sithspawns.

Edit: the obj header changed.
AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Last edited:
Allies: The Sith Empire
Enemies: New Imperial Order | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar |
Objective: Infiltrate and sabotage
Equipment:
ARMOR | RIFLE | PISTOL | DAX GRENADE | EMP GRENADE | THERMAL IMPLODER | MELEE

"Sir, this is BANSHEE. Coordinates are sent, it is away from most of the fighting between the infantry and more secured for you to infiltrate; however, it is in the lower levels of the complex which means it'll take time for you to ascend to the hypervelocity cannon. There are other squads infiltrating from there, more numbers in your favor."

Sure there were more numbers, but Djorn considered that sloppy. He wanted this to be clean and silent, what use was it to infiltrate when you make an entrance for the whole enemy to know? Now he'd have to be considerate of hostiles coming to him if they did noticed what happened.

"Appreciate it, BANSHEE. Keep me on tabs with whatever else happens."

"Thirty seconds until we reach our coordinates."

Thirty seconds until facing whatever onslaught would come. Thirty seconds just to breathe profoundly without having rush one's breathing. Come to think of it, being able to breathe normally was one of the many reliefs for a soldier in combat. Calm and tranquil their heart before the next wave of adrenaline rushed into their veins. Fight or flight was a stimulus people felt when in a dangerous situation that could compromise their wellbeing, but here there would be no flight; only fight. Fight until the mission was completed or until death collected its prize.

Those thirty seconds now came to an end, unfortunately...with the
green light that lit up so harshly inside the stealth shuttle. Everyone in his company was on their nerves, a familiar feeling for them. No matter how much one practiced they would always feel the hair on their skin spiking up and their heart racing. Not even a courageous Mandalorian or daring Thyrsian would conquer that feeling. The feeling of fear and anxiety.

"Move it," was all he had to utter to his men, not slowing down just to accommodate someone. Time was ticking away and they need to capitalize as much as they could from their other brethren grabbing the attention of the New-Imperial's main forces. If someone fell behind, then they would have to swim by themselves.

"Looks like the others made it before us...hate being late and not taking point," he commented in the breach he came across that led inside the underground complex of the base. Upon entering his scanners were picking up details from his nearby surroundings.

Fuck
Gas and other highly flammable, explosive compounds. "If no one wants to be cooked alive, mind your aim. One misfire and that'll be it for us all." Everything must be precise and careful like a surgeon operating on a brain. No mistakes can be tolerated, not until they were away from the fuel. Hopefully he'd make it past this phase and get somewhere more favorable for him.

QnMGuGD.png

//Legion Commander Voi’kryt//
//
Objective II : Take the HIMS Baleful Hangar
//Focus : Orion Darkstar Orion Darkstar
//Nearby : Lark Lark Careena Fett Careena Fett
//Gear : Armor - Hand Of God - Melee - Rifle - Side Arm - 'Void' Grenades - 'Null' Grenades - Light Saber
//Company : Nineteen Good Men?
//Thematic :
It Walks Among Us

The first warning they had was the long line of blast doors sealing shut, a decisive move but at a bloody cost. Someone had made that call and the Legionaries backed into the corners, amidst crate and panels-practically cowering...Well they paid the price, and it was a thought considered with passing sympathy. The hiss of the doors masked by that of the stray explosion and bolt echoing through the out hangar. It'd only served to delay them but Lyra wondered if the assault would prove fruitful; boarding was a tactic that ate men alive. A distant quake rumbling through the steel under foot, the trooper’s charge for the main halls devolving in that of a hive swarming.

Her servo fell as she sprinted forward. The lightning she had summoned sputtered in her palm, the violet light dying as her concentration wavered. Ducking as bolts ricocheted and haphazardly flew past her head, Lyra’s breath hitched. Plasma rippling through the air, the promise of heat reminding to roll her aching shoulder. The charge of power rippling in the air had the hair on the back of her neck standing. This was not the harried feeling of survival propelling her forward but a fool hardy invincibility. Her gauntlet rolled, bringing the saber up on instinct, A.I tracking blaster fire, smiting the bolt aimed down the center for her. Deflecting it and scorching the floor at her side with a swift strike. Ahead at the bottle neck, bodies of their own were beginning to litter the hangar floor, wounded clipped and caught off guard under what resistance remained.

<<”Leftenent call up a reserve force!”>> Lyra ordered over the comms, her voice but an electronic buzz as she stooped low.

<<"On it Commander!">>

As she pressed the advantage, she leaned down-gauntlet hooking under the strap of a trooper's blastplate. Deviating fron the track and dragging the soldier aside, arm straining as she weaved under a docked ship. Drawing away from the eruption of a repeater, sparks showering the next vessel over sending those of the 'Fife' scattering for cover. Glancing down at the trooper in her hand, the HUD highlighted the blast wound toward his gut. Parts of the breastplate singed and eating away at the bodysuit..He moved a weak hand and Lyra eased him down gently.

<<”Issue your bacata shot private and activate your emergency beacon-I need a medic over here now!”>> she said, forcing herself to look away-head swiveling as assessing the field. She could not afford to grow sentimental. Stepping out from beneath the ship with out a second glance, men didn't need a hand to hold. Considering the A.I, digital lines shot across the screen to highlight the movements of the unholy spawn on the move. Lyra’s eyes narrowed as tracking the phantoms breaking through the shrinking rank ahead.

<<”Leftenent get your squads to form up-”>>

The reflexes of a simple soldier fallible in the face of an apex predator. The background comms cracking before one by one cutting off into static in unison as the beasts descended-eviscerating the frontline of troopers. The things had striked far quicker then she had expected, and Lyra forced herself to swallow the leap in her chest. Taking a few meaningless steps forward, there was nothing she could do for them. She has costed the mission once before and could pushed aside lingering doubts.

... relax..relax. A heavy exhale escaped her and she pulled the trigger, pelting the behemoth’s back burning out the power cell. As the burst died on it, nothing, she admitted to herself, would work. Cement flew as it smashed through the line and something died inside her; the city street pulverized.

Those were her fucking men.

Flinching, Lyra’s gait slowed until her feet were cemented there, the echoes of battles past prompting a tightness, seizing her chest. She forced the memory to the back of her mind. Somthing vicious whispering in the back of her mind to take the charge, a heavy breath escaping her lungs as she felt the irritation mount. The foreboding shadow she had grown all too accustomed to descended up on her; she sensed the change. Leveling her gaze across the field, thinking on her feet-the Sith had finally deigned to join them.

At the corner of her HUD she caught the flicker of a red line as a man fell, uttering something under her breath-head tilting trying to mind the field and the growing opposition. She paled hearing the screams of the ‘Fife’ men, unable to spot where among the machinery and bay they were descended upon.

<<"Fife Platoon the sith spawn have greater reflex, do not meet them head on-keep your distance, keep moving!”>>

Her teeth ground, lock them in a cage and pray they kill each other. Any one of them could be singled out and Lyra did have high hopes for the likes of the common soldier. On her left the HUD flashed several warnings as she caught a ebony blur barreling down the hangar path, raising a gauntlet Lyra hailed down the troopers pulling up closest to her.

<<”Hunt it or it’ll hunt you! They’re smarter than us all-Leftenent can you handle these things?”>> Lyra snapped, she could not divide herself-she could only hope these ones bled unlike the colossus.

The weariness that came from close encounters, pressing and warning her not to dare advance filled her revulsion. Lyra would not be able to yet produce another bout of electricity and weighed the options. Loosely followed the platoon’s frantic communications as she twisted the red saber in hand, heart beat steadily rising as she passed blade over into her servo. Upholstering her pistol off her hip, she could sense them around the A.I aided in locating; shooting after one that had strayed in. The snap of the shots familiar and Lyra counted her clip silently. Their hellish screams reverberated through the hangar, something purely wild about them and Lyra could not shake the chilling feeling. Her draw almost to slow the likes of the..she couldn’t even classify it as an insect.it was simply far too alien.

<<
”Things are too damn fast ma’am, but we don’t have a choice. Reserve forces can’t launch yet so we have to make do,”>> the man’s uncertainty was there, and Lyra scoffed. Sweeping the pistol across the hangar as she tried to pick up one of the spawn. At least he was practical enough not to stoop to defeat. How the tables had turned though, the Legionnaires had been trapped in here and now they were facing a greater opposition.

.."Traitor!"..

There were many points in her career she had been caught off guard, but of all things..Lyra’s attentions snapped back down the hangar bay, taken aback as the Sith raised his sword pointing her down. They always made it personal. Invisible to him, her lip curled back into a sneer, stepping forward form trained and disciplined as she mirrored him with her own hellish blade. The woman was long past loathing over her enemy, she only saw the goal beyond his presence. Bringing the charric blaster up, leveling it alongside her light saber. The crimson reflecting across her armor, sliding a boot back she planted herself firmly there.

<<”Ma’am the things are retreating!”>>

“Come get some!” she spat back, tossing her arms up and breaking form if only for a moment-trying to keep a collective mind through the fray. There would be no tears for apostates. Her bitterness lacing the words, the feeling replaced with an assurance with the payload resting on her belt..The Sith's sentiment had become a broken holo on repeat, she simply loathed to hear the title. If she could draw him in to draw him in, lurching forward..a series of harsh sirens erupted overhead; wailing and Lyra craned her head. She had once been stationed on a similar ship and recognized the shrill noise, they had only ever run theses in drills..dread filling her and her eyes widen..

<<”Grab onto something, cables-anything!”>> Lyra screamed over the comms, risking one glance over her shoulder as the blue force field dissipated.

With it fled the pressure and a woosh resounded over the receptors. Slamming the butt of her pistol down on her vambrace in a split second decision, a vicious desperation filling her; the hangar vacuumed out. The fluorescent lights flickering out over head, a long metallic groan traveling through the hangar space. There was a small click, messily catching the release as an anchoring bolt fired from her arm mount, but Lyra did not aim for the floor. Her arm casting out, toward the Private laid out. The prongs sinking in to the armor of the man and Lyra buried her saber in to the floor with one sweeping flourish; the plasma hissing and spitting. It was barely enough as the snap of pressure passed over-cable tangled between the vessel struts pulling taunt. Lyra wasn't listening to the trooper, his panic lost over the noise. Cursing under her breath, Lyra's shoulder strained as she tried to maintain her balance-already losing her footing. Boots scraping as the the crimson blade tremored, staring at the steel she could track the slightest of scorch line forming. The force and precarious posistion, dragging them across the floor. The un-tethered vessel and supply stock dragging, screeching across the metal around her, the roar of wind deafening.

The atmospheric seal installed into all the trooper’s armor was their only saving grace; the handful of hours of oxygen supply meant to buy them time.

A punishing drag passed over her, armor weighing down just enough to weather it out. Activating the thrusters at the bottom of her boots, the added of resistance snapped and whipped the cable on her arm and Lyra stared down at the man hanging on barely; clinging to the end of the cord. A creeping and faint chill baring down over her as the ventilators kicked in. The void was at their doorstep and she caught sight of the mess of space beyond as the fleet remained largely engaged in the background. Clenching her jaw, her form shook and Lyra clutched her weapons, saber slipping further and threw herself down-prostrating on the floor. The shear force reminded her of the high altitude jumps and she bite her lip until it bled, growing anxious. Lyra’s visor passed over the forms of the others of the 'Fife' trying to grapple with the vacuum, men clinging to one another or whatever they could lay their gauntlets on.

There was a faint shouting over the communications, she could not reach out to anyone here and her arm strained under the pull.

<<"Stay with me Private, I got you!">> she called out, perhaps more for herself then the benefit of the soldier.

This tactic was one that spelled absolute disregard, such fanaticism brain washing the soldiers that
still fought for this..? She pitied them and Lyra's thoughts froze there..a body slumped past and she watched the bloodied soldier. A trooper..clearly dead, mauled and mangled with blood coating his blast plate. Their body ripping past out into the endless space. Then the rest began to follow, snapping ugly against the hangar floor, more bodies and Lyra fought the pull as one fallen soldier careened toward her. Hitting the floor, the saber melting through the metal. Her heart hammering, if it should fail..another body passed over in a heap-narrowly missing her head. Holding tight, the woman shut her eyes and grimaced; a shaky breath escaping her.

<<”Leftenant you still with me!”>> Lyra grounded.

<<”Yeah, trying to keep it bolted down here! We got two boys who got swept out, ship is teetering out-other boarding squads aren’t looking to good-”>>

<<”Right right, I want whoever's in charge of comms to get that reserves now! Need to get the boys who got spaced. We need to wait this out and make a way in-one way or another! We’re just getting started here.”>>

<<"I got one of our demo teams here still, when it's clear we'll make a way in.">>

Cracking her eyes open, Lyra looked ahead of the bay, the lights still flickering and the HUD flashed to augmente for the lighting deficiency. The faintest fear of a ship breaking it’s locks and smashing them was a realistic concern and Lyra's eyes flickered constantly between the towering vessels still docked. Anger fresh and washing over her as they endured. Every creak and teeter bringing her to tense. Her servo flexed dangerously and the saber grew hot under her hand. Their enemy nowhere to be seen. If only it had caught the Sith off guard, but Lyra knew better then to hope for
that. This had been their trap afterall.

Last edited:
Borosk_Fleeting.png

Location | Borosk
Objective | Breaking the Lines
Focus | Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Thaelius Thaelius

As Marlon Sularen's Fleet approached the Interdictors they were intercepted once more by Marlon's Rival , Thaelius Ordo. His Fleet in which was much larger then the one he had utilized during their confrontation at PL-40112 CE-021105 had arrived in which included one Bellidux Battlecruiser and two Seige Battlecruisers armed with 2 Autocanons. Almost immediately the two Sith-Imperial Seige Battlecruisers fired their Orbital Autocanons on Marlon's Intercessors mostly challenging him.

With portions of their fleet splitting up to go after the Alliance Fleet nearby , Marlon decided to utilize such an opportunity to strike at his enemy. "Is the fleet in range of enemy forces?" Marlon asked intending to quickly strike at his enemy before they could attack once more. "Yes sir we are in range." the Captain of the Predator replied. "Good. Very Good. Deploy all fighters and have the Intercessors target one of the Seige Battlecruisers with their Crystal Canons and Assault Concussion Missiles while having the Predator target the enemy Flagship with it's Proton Beam Canons at the enemy Flagship. As for the rest of the Fleet have our Praefect Star Destroyer protect the Carriers at all cost. We can't afford to lose any of them" Marlon ordered.

Marlon then considered his strategy carefully for this battle was a crucial one as the Very Outcome of the Battle would determine if the New Imperial Order could continue it's advance against the Sith Empire or if the Sith-Imperial Efforts to cut off the NIO from the Braxtant Run would be successful. Every Sith-Imperial Vessel destroyed was one step forward in securing victory for the NIO and with Marlon's Future ambitions relying on the survival of the New Imprial Order wanted to ensure victory at all costs. The Next Battles would be fierce and many brave New Imperial Soldiers and Officers would lose their lives but it was a necessary sacrifice to end the tyranny of the Sith.

• Both Intercessors take heavy Damage to their Shields
  • Both Intercessors fire their Power Crystal Canon at one of the Sith-Imperial Seige Battlecruisers followed by a wave of Assault Concussion Missiles targeting the gaps in the shields of those Seige Battlecruisers
  • The Predator fires all three of it's Proton Beam Canons at the Sith-Imperial Bellidux-Class Star Battlecruiser.
  • All Fighter Squadrons are deployed and prepare to engage enemy strfighters
  • The Praefect Star Destroyer moves forth to protect the Carriers

<// LOCATION - Castle Point, Internal Halls //>
<// FOCUS
- Lirka Ka Lirka Ka / Kalanda Tishire / Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze / Vaeri / Amur //>
<// EQUIPMENT
- Saber / Helmet / Companion //>

The halls of the Castle Point were quite maze like in some regards. Twisting and turning to reach a new destination time and time again. However, it was more so the idea that Vora was having to fight people that had may have once been considered brethren. Sith-Imperials. While they may have once been, they were blinded by their Emperor. Using propaganda to sway and swoon them into believing this "Rule of Order." It almost went completely against the Sith Code. To free one's self from the chains that held them down through their own merit. Instead, serving the ego of a Lord who had lost their way.

Seeing the dead Sith-Imperial Troopers upon the ground. Bodies barely more than much and gore with some bone, and muscles attempting to hold together the form they once had, Derleth joined forces with his comrade that was the Sphere of Strength. Commenting in the Sith-Imperials desperation to quell the beast that they had fed. This New Imperial Order sought to side with Sith who wanted to bring an end to the Sith Empire, and their Emperor. A civil war caused by differing views.

"Desperation is bred from fear, or intimidation. Seeing them in this state, while saddening, is well within their purview."

The Lord of None shut off the crackling saber. Its violent almost arcing plasma blade seemed to not longer yearning for an attempt to lash out at the Master, or others. Instead, was just a normal Crossguard Lightsaber. Kneeling down at the dead bodies, Kaar examined them with a watchful eye. Using the functions of the helmet to determine various necessary information. Where they came from, their tactics, and so forth. However, prying one of the remaining helmets off the head from one of the individuals who had been stabbed with a saber, Provided what was needed.

Connecting the Communication system with that of the Sith-Imperials, Kaar would be privy to their communications. However, it would take some time for it to be viable, language. Rather than just the mess of gargled noises. Upon standing, There were emotions. Ones that the Sith could feel. They were close, drawing even closer. Almost a hatred for the Sith?

A Jedi rounded the corner of the hall. A mere ten to fifteen feet away. Such brightness from their aura, their signature within the force. Much like a light within the shadow of this battle. It was rather strange seeing a Jedi here. Knowing that the New Imperial Order had their "Grey cloaks." this Jedi was here to fight Sith. And it seems she may be thinking that the two rather powerful Sith Lords, standing there, with a slew of other troopers around them being from both sides of the Imperial debate, would make them seem as though they were Sith-Imperials. Not allies of the New Imperial Order.

However, Kaar was not opposed to killing a Jedi should they stand in their way. However, another prospect quickly came to their mind, and was then shut away instead for what the other may be doing.

"Strange to see a Jedi. Do you feel like talking, or are you wanting to cauterize Sith Blood with your double-blade?"

The saber within Kaar's hand was held upon tightly. A slight creaking of the leather-like gloves as it tightened around the hilt. White-knuckled if their hand was not covered. However, the off hand was brought up lazily to the side. Almost to keep balance in a fight, or show they were unarmed.

gaB7B95.png
// NOMAD //: 12th Armored Assault
// OBJECTIVE //: Cassel Point | Outside The Walls
// ALLIES | NIO //: Agrippa | Jalter Volff Jalter Volff
// ENEMY | TSE //: Hont Atellies | Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe | OPEN
Tank | Armor |
Pistol
N5cG5gd.png
N O M A D _ A C T U A L

<"Comm check one one one."> The Tank Commander Treicolt sounded out to his crew as he settled into his command position, settled staggered behind the driver and gunner positions beneath the MegaCaliber Six turret nestled atop the main battle tank.

<"Copy, loud and clear."> The driver patched back in reply.

<"Copy."> Then the gunner. They were ready to regulate.

<"Acknowledged. Lift us up and move us on out. -/- Nomad Actual to Tyrant Actual, establishing mission and priority targets now. We have artillery within guarded hard points two point five kilometers out, targets painted on your map do you see em?"> Treicolt patched through to the other Armored Company commander as he narrowed his eyes at the screen displaying the two dimensional holomap of the surrounding era, pulling and pinching at the display with his thumb and forefinger to warp and adjust the view, his gaze eventually glancing to another display panel replicating the gunner's sights.

<"Copy Nomad Actual, we see our targets."> Tyrant sounded back in his characteristically deep and brooding voice. His uncanny ability to replicate the same tone of one of their superiors, a Sith Lord back in their days among the Sith Imperial Legions had earned him the callsign and he often made due on it in opposition to the Sith many times over.

<"Acknowledged, emerging from hangar point 2E southwest facing. Expecting an approach on target point from north-northwest. Firing position indicated. Mirror the approach from east-northeast and we'll tie the noose, copy?"> Treicolt sounded back through to his subordinate counterpart.

<"Copy, loud and clear. Indicating firing position."> Tyrant responded back through.

The pincers were on the approach, two mirroring Cataphract companies with HMP-60x support in the midst to make way for anti-air and a longer range anti-armor solution. The initial lines of infantry were little issue to pound through, the tip of the spear making way for the New Imperial to clog the gaps and press on but they lacked the manpower to press any advantage. They could only hope to utilize the defensive position to cut the Sith Imperials down on their approach. Treicolt was the means shocking the system and wavering the backlines.

Settling in on the firing positions nearest to the Sith-Imperial Artillery, Treicolt peered over to see the gunner sights flash red over one of the Powerhammer emplacements. They were still outnumbered and largely flanked on several vulnerable armor facings but the precarious terrain allowed for a great deal of the armored profile of the vehicles to be concealed or obscured, lending to the arching missiles of the HMPs in the midsts as Nomad-Actual carefully lined up its shot.

<"Driver stop."> Treicolt commanded before the Cataphract settled to a solitary position, eventually flicking off the repulsorlifts to make way for the stabilized firing legs.

<"Gunner, M6, Arty."> Treicolt sounded out, indicating the target as the gunner's sights honed in on a quickly identifiable weak point on the artillery which was the usual instinctual target on any legged vehicle being any visible joints in the legs.

<"Identified."> The Gunner sounded out in reply.

<"Up."> Time to charge up the cannon, the turbolaser drinking in the reserve power allocation from the repulsorlifts powering down to allow for a more directed and potent blast.

<"Fire."> Treicolt sounded, with that the tank's main cannon screeched to life before it let out a volley of ten turbolaser rounds down range on target. There was one down but way too many to go with a heavy laser eventually screeching toward them before veering off the reflective armor layer of the Cataphract.

As Sith-Imperial armor choked the ground between them, priorities had to be shifted.

<"Target knocked out."> The Gunner confirmed.

<"Copy, shift turret twenty eight degrees left."> They'd caught the Sith in disarray to start, but now the weight of the overwhelming offensive was redirected to start baring down on the armored companies as they began to sow chaos.

Putting a hit out on the Sith artillery positions, Treicolt patched through to Brawler Squadron and Captain Jalter Volff Jalter Volff .

<"Brawler-1 this is Nomad Actual. Requesting a hit on Sith Powerhammer position, grid mark 24437, target should be three arty emplacements, enemy AA nearby, danger close acknowledged."> Treicolt patched through. It was time to rain hell.

d8ppJR3.png
Objective: Dispose of the boarders, seize Borosk, strangle the New Imperial supply lines.
Equipment: Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, SIB-14, & G1 OmniLink | Shield Talisman & [2] Jin'Pins | 4/4 Karza'Arana Darksworn
Writing With: Kiber Dorn Kiber Dorn | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim || LT-137 LT-137 | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku | Théodoro Théodoro
AWGFOIU.png
As much as the Sith Lord would have enjoyed continuing the flirting, it seemed their foes had finally arrived - he had been starting to think they might simply abandon the system, a prospect to which he was not entirely opposed, despite it hardly being the Plan™.

However rare, bloodless victories had always been his favourite - alas, such was not to be.

"Feel free, though the Conduit might very well be able to see you regardless." The being's true limits were, after all, as of yet untested; truth be told, a worthy field test was part of the reason why he had deigned to risk himself in such a bold gambit, for sunk cost only goes so far.

Returning his attention to the being formerly known as Kiber Dorn, his orders were characteristically pragmatic. "The engineering decks, then? Try to identify the weakest link as we travel, someone whom you might be able to twist into a tool, if only for a moment." He had not come to fight, after all, but to win, and so "fair play" and such silliness were hardly at the top of his mind.

Moving with purpose as they did, Adrian still could not help but notice the crew, the little people keeping the wheels turning. There was a calm sort of panic in some and wild-eyed fanaticism in others - men and women who were well-aware they might die today and yet had largely accepted the risk. It was... somewhat difficult for him to understand, self-centred as he was.

Was it ideology that drove them forward, the desire to belong to something greater than themselves, or some special kind of madness?

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni

Objective: Take the Stronghold | Kill the New Imperial Order Forces
Allies: TSE
Enemies: NIO | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar
NPC Forces:

Equipment:
Theme: X [First Half] | X [Second Half]

The path to the Ramparts is laden with strife and gore as men and women loyal to opposing ideologies fall in swaths and attrition. The Devil grunts and exhales only lightly with each lightning quick footstep he takes up that rocky incline, hidden eyes set on the walls before him erected like etched slabs of gospel. It is a curious thing to him, he decides as two blasts manage to connect with his chest, that he is still so driven to engage the foes that set him on this path - despite his return to form with the burning of confusion and lack of self. Indeed, now that he is himself once more after so many eras, he should not feel so inclined to rip the Imperials apart at the root. Yet he is, and here he charges like a beast barely held by a tattered leash. A slaughtering Promethean chasing the flame of carnage - an enraged titan preparing to let loose the heavens of the underworld upon those that have so egregiously sinned.

He chuckles in this ancient delight as he leaps from ground to wall in a single bounding motion, spear raised high and gleaming in the sunlight. The golden tip is violently shunted downward as his feet connect with the parapets of the walls, a yell of rightous indignation escaping his lips. The spear passes through the armored gullet of a boy scant of nineteen with ease, the power of the imbued Force bursting his skull apart. The Devil sighs at the age of his victim swims through his senses, knowing that it is a waste of a possible glorious life. His shadowed eyes watch as the boy falls to his back with a 'clank,' a resounding noise of shame.

"Pitiful," the Sith Lord whispers while rising to a standing position. Gripping the spear in both hands, Kascalion adopts a one legged stance, his right foot brought up to the inside of his left knee. It is a mocking, disdainful stance that requires more effort to maintain than what the Devil expends to kill these green foes.
A series of stabs and swipes from this complexly agile stance on these parapets end more possibilities in mere seconds - stomachs gutted open, jaws chopped in half, chests skewered to the spine. Bloodlines being shortened and eradicated without hesitation and only a modicum of sympathy that itself begins to wither like winter grass.

Further exacerbating such issues is that the soldiers would quickly find that whatever attacks they could land in their fervor of fear, anger, and loathing affected the black-armored man half-minimally. Speed retained, strength retained, health retained, endurance raging, blood boiling. As fresh and ready as he was in the shuttle, despite having suffered, seemingly, nearly five blasts over his body, including his armored face. A railgun bolt turned organic, unstoppable on its path of ending.

"Such children," he muses in abject disappointment as he begins to travel across the ramparts with wolf-like motions, spear dragging alongside him in the air. "Too young to know a lover's kiss, too young to know war. Too young to face the full might of the Force."

To punctuate this proclamation, he leaps into the air and lands on the ramparts proper before a group of young soldiers. With a mere flick of his wrist, the Force crackles forth in a tempest of plagued green, shriveling three with star-like sparkles. Two are sent careening over the parapets onto the rocky incline below, their bones snapping from their awkward landings. Another finds his spine reduced to dust and crumples. More forks of accursed electricity are jolted into the defenders as the Devil marches forward with a yawn.

"Pathetic...I was pathetic," he decides as he slaughters another with a sharp jab through their sternum, bursting their ribs and back. "I once struggled against these men and women. Once died to them. Injured and broken to a grotesque mimicry of my old self. Mired in the muck of overconfidence. I am-"

HE IS HERE.

The Devil's eyes fall upon the Punished as he cuts down two more in his path. All motion in his body stops. His breathing stops. His blood runs cold. His fingers twitch, nearly letting the spear drop from his once iron grasp. Is that what terrifies him? The presence of this man? No - the lack of presence? He is there. The man who slaughtered him like he slaughtered the star kingdoms of Bloinnoth. With rapidity and hate. With uncaring confidence, knowing that he held the advantage.

Velmor. There it was. The trump card that I should have expected and arrogantly ignored. The former Lord General had me beat. That was certain. For so long, for so many centuries had I relied on my prowess with the Force that was suddenly and violently being taken away from me. Forcing me into a weakness I had not felt since...since a time I could not remember, yet knew I had suffered through. I know that time now. I live that time now. Every night, every dream. I see that field with her upon it.

He has trained for nearly a year and a half since that day occurred. Since his head had been removed from his body and his broken spirit screaming back into the form that itself now too lay rotting and maggot infested on PL-40112-CE-021105. Training to beat the Devil Slayer. To rend his soul from his heart and devour it as a midday snack with a light-roasted coffee and perhaps a dark tea. But that is impossible now, for he does not have a soul. He does not have anything. He is now - and forever - a void that cannot be targeted, cannot be affected. A purely organic being of strength and skill. In this vivid painting of warfare that would befit the walls of Coruscant's royalty, Irveric Tavlar is a perfect cutout. A mistake the artist has chosen to remove and thus ruin the painting's value.

I knew I was stronger for it ate at me inside, clawing through my tissue and muscle, threatening to break out of my skin like an insect from an egg. I thought on this, felt this, craved this as I watched the traitor's blade come crashing down towards my armored skull like a missile from orbit. I could not dodge it. Or rather, I would not dodge it. I felt stoved up, stifled, trapped. Perhaps the blade would offer a different type of medicine for this ailment. I imagined the relief I would feel when my powers inevitably came back to me.

Doing what he had planned to do to Tavlar was to be the greatest feeling, like a delicious dessert after a tasty dinner. The release of pent up rage and vengeance in a quick explosion of power and dominance. But now, he has to try. He has to fight on the ground with the man who could not hold a spark of embers to the pure Force that Kascalion had within his body.

But most of all, he has to battle a new fear. A fear that while Tavlar, in many ways, is still within reach, he is beyond Kascalion in the one tier that affected the Devil the most. Perhaps they are still on the same field, but they are on different end zones, charging towards the same goal. Victory.

Victory. There was no victory then. Rendered useless, my powers infertile, my mind dissolving into mush and soup. How could I stand against any man now when this former Lord General that I was, without question, insurmountably more powerful than had just defeated me with little issue at all? Will it be the same today? Will I be swept away like dust under a broom?

"No..victory...shall be mine this day."

The spear rises and flies true in one fluid motion. Kascalion will end Irveric Tavlar this day. Through maiming or death, the Imperator will be beaten. He swears this to himself as he watches the spear pierce the ramparts just beyond Tavlar's feet, bursting the structure, meant to draw his attention. He cannot deny the worry and anxiety coursing through his blood as this void in the Force stands before him, mere yards away. Yet, he cannot run away. He cannot leave this world until Tavlar lays under his feet, gasping as he did, ready to face the end as he did.

"Lord Tavlar!" he calls out loud and clear, removing his helm and tossing it off the ramparts. A new visage to mark a new being. Black hair flows in the dirt-riddled winds, eyes beaming with a passionate color out of space, forked beard hiding a lion's snarl. The visage of a man who knew himself. "Come to me as a man and settle this fight as a warrior. No tricks. No powers. No weapons. Pure skill and skill alone. What say you, Imperator?"

Victory will be mine this day. And your memory will be avenged.

Hypatia Arresh

H
Target: Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe | Target by Proxy Eleanor Lowe
Allies of Circumstance: NIO
Enemies by Circumstance: TSE

A fierce battle had settled around Cassel Point, and the Mandalorian was forced to take to the fields beyond it. The city became unsafe, even in the shadows with troopers of all sorts be they simps or nimps - neither one seemed all that happy to see someone in beskar wandering about. Hypatia delivered a fresh payload of wrist-rockets to Sith-Imperials that had flushed her out of the city proper. A shield went up over Cassel Point and the Bounty Hunter took a moment to survey the area. Her helmet's hud provided some much needed information about her location, the tracking fob's signal seemed to be getting stronger. Hypatia reoriented herself in a south by southwest direction and headed off.
The Mandalorian did her best to avoid the firefight, but it seemed that couldn't be helped. A set of simps, probably the same schutta from earlier had followed her down a dirt path. Felt the sting of blaster bolts hitting her armor, immediately she dove for cover and made quick use of her disruptor rifle. She waited and scanned the area with a thermal view from her hud to ensure no other simps had followed her or were at the very least aware of her presence. Thankfully their focus was where it should be and that was on the nimps, leaving the Bounty Hunter to her prey.
After a time, and a lot of regret for not picking up a jet pack or even training on one when she had the chance. Hypatia managed to get a lot closer to where she wanted to be, the tracking fob's signal was absolutely a nuisance which told her that her target? Wasn't too far away now, she found herself about a couple of hundred meters from Cassel Point itself, and as she took another reading the unmistakable whistle of artillery came her way. The Bounty Hunter managed to find a sliver of solace. The kick-up of dirt and the smoke that followed made it harder to see, but not impossible. Once more thermal came on and she was able to land eyes on a pair of bodies about a hundred meters out.

She could go directly there but then she'd risk being exposed. From the looks of things it was a crash site, and there was what appeared to be at least one person conscious based on their movement. Unfortunately there was no way to tell if this was the Grand Moff or some guard that had been sent along with her. Either way, Hypatia couldn't risk spooking them - as that would be her luck. Approach the target, spook them and then they run off across the field and get blown up by artillery or some happy go-lucky sniper, or worse some poorly trained legionnaire or trooper who happened to get a lucky shot off.
Again the sound of artillery whistling as it careened through the air on its way for the drop, flushed Hypatia from where she was. She may have been without a jet pack, but she sure as hell had rocket boots. The Mandalorian out paced the artillery drop and found herself about seventy meters parallel from her target. Hypatia could only hope that she hadn't been seen or at the very least would be covered by the artillery's smoke and debris. Her blaster pistol would be enough for the job, as she sneaked her way around the crash site.

oKASRko.png
// IMPERATOR //: 501st Legion
// OBJECTIVE //: Cassel Point | The Ramparts
// ALLIES | NIO //: Agrippa
// ENEMIES | TSE //: Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield |
Cognus Legion
Armor | Rifle | Pistol | Melee | Grenades
N5cG5gd.png
I R V E R I C _ T A V L A R
H E L L W A L K E R

<"Don't give the Sith any quarter! Everything on him! Now! FIRE!"> One of the 501st's NCOs barked out in command before he stared down the barrel of his particle beam blaster toward Kascalion, reeling off a five round pulse before he was skewered where he stood by The Devil. Whatever laid behind that cobalt and argent armor, the indomitable unwavering gaze of the Stormtrooper stared down the Promethean each and every turn he took putting them to the slaughter. They would not be so easily broken. They'd been trained for this, to stare down the eyes of the devil. Where any sane man would turn and run, they pulled the trigger. After all, they could only mirror the nature of their commander, the Imperator's will they were.

<"I'm ready to go! Are you?!"> Another 501st Legionnaire sounded out as Kascalion turned the corner to face him down, that enraged betaplast visage staring down the Sith before he reeled off a crack of his scattergun in the direction of the Devil, a last will and testament before he was snuffed out. Like the rest. Each and every time Giedfield happened upon another, he'd find them unwavered. They knew well the beast they were tangling with in this war and lurched into the fire willingly.

<"I I-I can't- help! He-"> A 908th recruit sounds out, clammoring away from the approach of the Sith Lord before another 501st Legionnaire wrenches him back into the fray.

<"Hold your ground, trooper! Not one step back! Give em hell!"> The trooper of the Imperator's own sounds out before he turns his indestructible guise toward The Devil who dispenses of the pair with ease by heaving them over the fortress walls, sending them to an inglorious death as they perish at the base.

The symphony of slaughter in Irveric's periphery revealed the despicable fact that The Devil was here. He was looking for him, they were going to meet again.

All the same, Tavlar could not abandon the reins of command so easily to in favor of the grudge. He was more useful spitting bloodied commands than he was so singularly focused on the one, victorious or not. This war would be fought and won on the terms of the troopers, not by any personal valiance of its leaders. The infantry would fight on all the same.

<"Imperator, this is Gladius Actual - I have ordered a retreat of the ramparts into the fortress. Our strengths critically declining out on the open there, all units have been ordered to welcome the Sith into urban warfare within Cassel Point.">
<"Acknowledged. Drag them in and choke them out, Gladius."> Irveric responded back through his comms as he heard another round from a nearby mag cannon mounted against the ramparts fire out toward the enemy below. It was a beautiful note to any who had the glory of being beside the gun, and an absolutely haunting shriek to any on the business end and it showed as formations of Sith Infantry were slammed into the earth and strewn about in pink mists of blood and gore with each crippling round sent down range.

Standing upright at the reins of command, his frigid gaze only drifted in the direction of that haunting spear after the Devil launched it toward him and into the ramparts aside. Staring toward him in that cold gaze all but mirroring and all too different all the same from the men and women he'd disposed of so easily before. But Kascalion would not be too foolish to think the Sovereign Imperator would be put low so easily.

All the same, Giedfield was it. The enemy. None among the ilk of the Sith Empire had made that more prominent than he. Of course, many of this Sith Order unified under the Rule of Law had charged into the fray against this New Order. So few had distinguished themselves in the bloodshed as Kascalion had. No other had paralyzed all emotion in favor of the rage all to battle the Storm and not any of the wayward Jedi or Imperial Knights that might've gone on to face him save for the Knight Commander Wymar who returned from the fray grasping to life by a thin tether after the Promethean deemed him to the Twilight.

He could only respect The Devil's tenacity, the sheer will that mirrored his own driving him to put so many of the sons of the Order to the grave.

All the same, he had to die.

Whatever visage Kascalion chose to don now, Irveric was only determined to put him down again. However many times it took. Kascalion was the enemy. Carnifex, Prazutis both had yet to ever even acknowledge Irveric in anything other than uttering the name or the scorned rank in private. Kascalion was at the eve of his second attempt to cut the head off the snake. Hand of the Emperor he might've been, he'd manifested his own will on the field of battle with the New Imperial Order far better than his superiors around him have.

With no armament clutched in hand, Irveric worldlessly sprung toward The Devil, holding out his left arm if only to snap off a volley of whistling birds from his vambrace before he twisted his upper body to throw a punishing crush gaunt enhanced punch up and toward The Devil's chin to immediately jostle his focus.

He would yield no quarter to Kascalion. Even so, he'd carried himself in that frigid coldness, conceding nothing past that armored visage to The Devil. The Sith always cared to prod and grasp at the emotions, Irveric sought to close that arena, that venue of war. He'd been seemingly outwardly successful to this point.

For now.

o2biG0L.png
// THE_BROKEN //: Anton Cassel // 908th Legion
// GARRISON COHESION //: Wavering
// OBJECTIVE //: Cassel Point | The Stronghold
// ALLIES | NIO //:Agrippa | Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal
// ENEMIES | TSE //: The Sith Empire | OPEN
Armor | Rifle | Pistol |
Shovel
N5cG5gd.png
A N T O N _ C A S S E L

To Agrippa's request, the Captain couldn't muster any response, partially because of his desperate heaving for breaths and the accelerated stress and anxiety induced heart rate which all but strung his jaw against his skull when he tried to open his mouth to speak. Not as if he had any good answer for him. They were on a one way trip down shit creek. It'd only take the crawl to pull them back out, resigning to the flow would've only snuffed out every man within.

It was then Anton realized again, he couldn't fail the Order, his legacy, the Imperator. How despicably pathetic it would be, to plant him in the very same spot as his forefathers, only to choke on the fire and smoke all the same. A cruel and poetic reality.

He couldn't mount that admission of incompetence or ignorance. Or hell, both to the Gladius commander. All he could do was try and piece together what was left. In the Imperator's shadow, baring the weight of a bloodied legacy, his eyes behind the greenish black visor of his helmet coursed over the main holomap of the Combat Information Center as he saw several blue indicators course back into the fortress or consolidate deeper into it, all the while crimson markers of the Sith attack fill the gap.

<"I-...I can't be the one that- I can't..."> Anton muttered to himself before he pounded a closed fist against his helmeted temple. Taking up his blaster rifle into his still working arm he makes his way out from the command center, letting out a low groan as one of the ligaments in his shoulder strains again.

Sounding out through the comms he patched through to Dorn-2.

<"Brambles Actual, this is Vidage- I need...argh, shit. I need traps laid, choke points for the Sith. We're losing ground and bad. We're gonna have to pull him in here and tighten the noose around them. CIC has the Northern facing pretty open to Sith attack. Take command of whatever you need but that hole has to be plugged, over."> Cassel sounded out in a reluctant command. Lower rank than him the Togruta might've been but he'd been tested far more in the field than Cassel. For now, all Anton could hope to do was learn and bank on the veteran souls around him to lift this broken Legion from the bloodied mud of the earth and rip it from the jaws of a final defeat again.

uxc6Sas.png

[ Theme ]

C a r e e n a _ F e t t

| Location | Aboard the HIMS Baneful
| Objective | Sabotage Vital Systems
| Company | Ra Vizsla / Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt / NIO Boarders
| Hostiles | Lark Lark / Orion Darkstar Orion Darkstar

The female Mandalorian lowered her blaster pistol after having discharged a shot into the Sith Trooper before glancing over her shoulders at the rest of her brothers and sisters in arms, the last of the survivors in their section of the ship having been dispatched. The hull would rumble a bit, indicating that their war droids that had been left outside of the ship were busy going about tearing apart point defense systems on the exterior of the ship to make it easier for friendly squadrons to conduct attack runs. Careena would raise her hand up as she held up a small device, thumb pressing down on a button as a holographic schematic of the ship materialized in front of her.
While a majority of the boarders seemed to be taking the direct route from the hangar, several assets had made their way via other entry points made on the star destroyer. Careena's objective was to locate and sabotage the shield and engines of the vessel to get the Baneful dead in the water and vulnerable. A location of the ship would begin to pulse red, indicating their first objective - the engines. The Baneful had strayed from the Sith formation for a reason, and it was her intent to ensure it did not reach its destination. The HUD of her fellow Mandalorians would be updated with their new target as she stowed the device away, unholstering her offhand blaster pistol before moving out.
===
Soon After...
The clattering of boots was heard as a small squad of Sith Troopers were en route to the hangar to repel boarders. What they failed to notice however was the faint shimmer of the air as they passed the threshold of a blast door. A heated beskad blade seemed to materialize out of thin air as it was swung, cleaving its way through the Sith trooper in the rear as they let out a horrid dying sound. The rest of the squad would turn as Careena seemed to fade into existence, the woman using the unfortunate Sith Trooper as a meat shield while her free hand was tucked under the soldier's armpit, wielding a blaster as she opened fire. Blaster fire would erupt between the two parties as her Mandalorian companions also emerged from behind cover to join the firefight. Blaster bolts would splash across the dead Sith Trooper being held up by Careena as she fired off carefully placed shots at the Sith Troopers.
The ensuing firefight would not last long, forcing the Sith Troopers that hadn't been slaughtered to retreat as a corporal opened his comms, taking cover as he kneeled down to speak into his comms, " Hostiles have been found near the engine room! Requesting immediate backu-" A blaster bolt would strike the trooper in his exposed shoulder as the impact contorted and spun his body around. He'd fall flat on his back as he cried out in pain, raising his functional arm up to claw at his wounded shoulder. The steady sound of footsteps could be heard approaching as a shadow soon fell upon him. His gaze would look up to see Careena staring down at him, their foot raised and then sent into their chest to pin them to the ground as she raised her blaster pistol and summarily put one through the trooper's helmet to put him out of his misery. They were nearing their target and enemy reinforcements were bound to flock to them - They would need to move swiftly.

Nw01KiD.jpg

Objective: Breaking Lines
Allies: Lirranne Isaris Lirranne Isaris
Enemies: Melia Siari Moon Seo-Yun

Galacitc Alliance 3rd Fleet
Aboard Alliance Battle Carrier ANV Starchild II
Bridge

High Admiral Pryce watched the battle display as turbolaser blasts connecting with the Herracros' shield lit up the bridge. The few ships he had that weren't currently locked into the mobile repair dock were few. They needed more fighter presence. "Launch Wildcat Squadron and a wing of other starfighters. Your discretion Garvey. Keep them in a screen near us where we can support them." Immediately the tactical display lit up with the selected Wildcats along with six other squadrons, their indicators quickly turning from grey to orange to green indicating that their squadron commanders acknowledged and were either ready (green) or en route (orange). Of course Wildcat was full green. They didn't have many left after Muunilinst. A few new pilots were supposed to be on their way but...Well war was funny that way.

Large portions of the Sith Fleet...No, it was more adequate to call it an Armada, were dropping out of hyperspace one after another. The blinking associated with the psuedo-motion of re-entering realspace was nearly constant. The initial force had been large, of that there was no question, but it was looking more and more like the the Sith were dropping everything to crush this rebellion once and for all. Then the final blow came. A third and hopefully final wave of ships dropped closer to the edge of the system, dropped out of hyperspace from the effects of their own Interdictors. Some of his bridge crew began to stand and look on in wonder and amazement as one of the most infamous warships in the Galaxy dropped out of Hyperspace, her massive bulk visible through the enhanced magnification transparisteel even so far away as they were. He heard Garvey audibly swallow despite the Virtual Intelligence lacking the organs to do so. Sometimes he wondered if the Corellians had gone to far, maping real human brains and consciousness to create these creatures. They all had human-like ticks and reactions to things that one would think would slow down their functionality. But Pryce knew that despite the holo of the scruffy smuggler persona he had developed over the years was staring at out of the viewport just like everyone else, he was already performing dozens of scans, calculations, and analyses to either lead them to victory or get them out if things got too hairy.

The Goliath II moved through the blackness of space surrounded by its escorts like a king among ships, though a Dark King, filled with malevolence, hate, and all the things that were evil in the Galaxy. Did that mean the Dark Lord's Hand himself had come to the battle? It was after all his flagship. Or it had been according to the last intelligence reports the Alliance had on the vessel. While the Sith Armada was constantly evolving, the one thing that remained were the several Star Dreadnoughts that were the cornerstones of their military might. It had been pushing from men like him that had seen what the vessels could do first-hand, that had driven the then High Republic to commission one such vessel of their own, though even now he had heard that it was still under construction after the merge and formation of a new united Galactic Alliance. Boy did he want that ship right about now.

The Sith fleet in front of them was not nearly as distracted as the broken Alliance fleet. They were still taking fire, and not dealing out nearly enough fire to push back against the tide. On this side of the planet was a staging ground for the Alliance allies, nearly devoid of NIO vessels save for the occasional destroyer patrol group. Thus, despite officers like Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen duking it out with the Sith, there was still hundreds of kilometres between them and what Pryce and the Allies were facing, though he'd heard the ground-side teams were more closely embedded with the ranks of the NIO Stormtroopers. He looked at Garvey.

"Where are they?" Pryce's gaze was focused on the tactical display now. Garvey shrugged.

"They made it out of the initial fighting here but the whole system's a war zone Admiral. The Renegade's a fast ship, but its not a Purgill. We'll have to wait and hope it gets to where it needs to go." A com light began blinking and the corresponding com officer sent it his way.

"Admiral Pryce, Alliance Navy. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?" It had been a New Imperial Order hail.

"This is Commodore Fales, New Imperial Order Navy and commander of the Granite Fist. My patrol group have been cut off from our fleet, but if you'll have us we'll help you fight off this fleet." Pryce gave a nod to the golden VI who immediately brought up some sort of digital console. With a few taps the commander and his three ships were linked into the Alliance battlenet, for better or for worse.

"Permission granted, welcome to the team."

"Thank you sir."

kwzlsmL.png

Galactic Alliance 3rd Fleet
Aboard the ANV Renegade Unlimited
Hangar Bay 2

Captain Morgan Disayakes walked along the hangar deck of the Renegade Unlimited as he watched the hangar crew shift his corvette into one of the unused areas above. The mechanism looked like one of those rigged crane machines you saw at arcades or carnivals and he didn't know how he felt about his ship hanging in the air like that. The corvette dwarfed the other starfighters in the hangar, but it still looked small within the confines of the Mon Calamari cruiser. He didn't know why he and his small crew had been assigned here instead of out there in the battle, but you didn't question the orders of a High Admiral in the Alliance. Localized warning klaxons blared as a docking tube was connected to the corvette for when he needed to take the helm again. Until then a small team was on board, keeping her ready for immediate launch. When the commander of the ship had met him aboard the Kakarot she'd told him in no uncertain terms that if the Renegade went down, they were the last hope of getting support to the High Admiral.

He still would have rather been out there blowing apart starfighters.

A gruff looking Botori strode up next to him. It was his chief engineer. He couldn't properly say the alien's name without butchering it so he'd shortened it to something more manageable.

"How she looking Rath?" The massive ursine let out a satisfied grunt, or maybe it had been a snort. What came next was a stream of very garbled and heavily accented Huttese. While many Botori could understand Basic and even speak it, the language was far to nasaly to be comfortable and so many simply spoke Huttese which was almost just as difficult, but offered the benefit of being so widely spoken that a missed sylable hear or there wasn't enough to lose meaning and apparently was more comfortable for the species. Disayakes nodded and shrugged.

"Well we should head on to the ready room and wait this out. Hopefully we get to shoot something."

kwzlsmL.png

Galactic Alliance 3rd Fleet
Aboard the ANV Renegade Unlimited
Bridge

Commander Syrus Chun sat pensively in her command chair as they rocketed through space. They'd received potential coordinates for the alliance relief team that had been scheduled to bring extra ships to carry on the assault of the Braxant Run, but well. Well then this happened. A full scale invasion the likes of which the young Commander had never seen. She'd been too young to ever fight in the earlier wars and so despite being nearly fresh out of officer school due to her connections she had been put in command of a vessel most navy officers her age would be crewing let alone commanding. The light-blue skinned Twi'lek liked to tell herself that she wasn't like the other " 'Points" as they were called, short for appointed, despite their roles technically not being so. Most were incompetent and only in it for some political gain somewhere down the line of their career. Syrus was here because she'd begged her father to let her serve in the Alliance military. She'd always loved the stories of gallant ship commanders saving planets and settlements from pirates or of the heroics of the Jedi and she wanted to see it all, or of the daring corvette captains that manged to do the impossible at the last second, their lightning fast and tiny ships dealing death blows to Sith flagships, and she wanted to see it all. First hand.

So she took her job seriously, even if she knew it would only be temporary until she got bored. Maybe afterwards she'd look up Captain Disayakes. He'd looked exactly like the kind of corvette captain she'd grown up watching holos about. Roguishly handsome, loose with the rules, and quick with a blaster.

"Commander a couple of corvettes have noticed us and are pulling out of their formation to engage along with a frigate."

"Can we take them?"

"They all look to be small tonnage, but if they're all coming at us together it means they think they have a chance." Chun pondered this, stroking one of her headtails softly as she did.

"All crew on red alert, prepare one of the squadrons to launch." She felt her heart pounding in her chest. This was it. Her first real engagement.

KV-6000

K
3xPo3Fv.jpg
Objective/Location: Breaking the Lines - Borosk System, Moving Into Borosk Atmosphere
Fighter: Tuk’ata-class Sith-Imperial Interceptor - Harmony Sixteen
Onboard Equipment: PU-96 “Imperius” Class Flight Suit | “Judicator” Adaptive Battle Rifle
Allies: TSE
Enemies: NIO ( Jalter Volff Jalter Volff Arten Jinn Arten Jinn ), GA ( Constantine Constantine Olivia)

She saw the overshoot before it happened.

There was nothing she could do to prevent it, as the bomber’s pilot had reduced his speed to such an extent that she wouldn’t be able to slow her interceptor down in time to prevent the overshoot. Her aggressive lead pursuit, while extremely effective in creating a guns-based firing solution, also left her susceptible to overshooting her target. However, she could still preemptively prime her interceptor for defensive maneuvering before she was in front of the bomber. To that end, Seo-Yun quickly leveled her wings and pulled up in order to gain altitude and bleed off speed, before diving back down, at which point her interceptor passed the bomber. Having bled off some amount of speed from the maneuver, Seo-Yun was thus in a position to maximize her turn performance. She immediately took advantage of her lower airspeed to bank her wings to the left before executing a hard break turn in roughly the same direction, albeit with her craft’s nose pointed slightly down towards the surface in order to minimize energy loss.

At the same moment, her missile lock indicators blared warnings in her ears, her HUD flashing red as they did. She reactively launched the first group of her flares as her craft banked into the turn. However, due to her interceptor’s maneuverability, it was likely that the bomber’s pilot would have a difficult time establishing and maintaining a missile lock in the first place. Regardless, the combined factors of her craft’s maneuverability and the discharged flares allowed her craft to evade each of the four concussion missiles, but now, she had been forced into a high-intensity turning battle inside of a tight furball which could potentially leave her vulnerable to fire from any enemy fighters that were outside of it.

While the ambush had initially been successful in inflicting casualties upon the heretic bomber squadron, Seo-Yun could already sense that the enemy was beginning to tip the momentum of the engagement as the more heavily armored heretic fighters moved to seize the initiative. A few of her squadmate’s indicators had already gone dark, with more yet to come as their panicked voices sounded across Harmony’s comm frequency. If they won this fight, it would be a pyrrhic victory. However, the remaining craft would inevitably be called to another area of the battlespace, presumably to join the droves of men and women to be sacrificed in order to secure control of the Borosk system.

If it meant protecting her family on Bastion, she was willing to pay the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom