Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Card Subjects VI: Mandalorian Set

Since the poll closes in about an hour as of this posting, I'm going to call it here since Mandos have a pretty sizable lead. With that said, I decided I'm going to do this set a little differently given the clan and house structure of Mandos, plus the various Mandalorian Factions that have spawned on the board like the United Clans, the Empire, and so on. For each color, I want to do a major Mando Character/Clan/House that has existed on the board and then each character/smaller clan can choose to which clan they were allied with or want to be allied with in the set.

I'll also be throwing in some bounty hunter aligned stuff in this set due to how closely tied we've seen Mandos and bounty hunting on the board and in canon/Legends, so feel free to post about prominent bounty hunters/organizations that have been produced by the board.

As per usual, please leave information and links to character bios, NPCs, companies, Codex/Factory subs, etc. for what you might want to see included in the set.

Images -
FXJABru.png
Cio1Odu.png
bPLbumM.png

GhUjUny.png
FQhSyXz.png
8Je5Rda.png
Ws8FdJW.png

Notible Clan members (PC) -
Estimated Clan size currently 500,000+

Anything in my bio can be used too.

Last edited:
Submissions I've made and possibly featured in certain markets. Mandalorian Arms and Armor within the Priddy Catalog, free to use and easily acquired for all the mando's.

[x] - MAA Bodyglove
[x] - MAA Bare Minimum Plating, Armor Component
[x] - MAA Medial Plating, Armor Component
[x] - MAArmor Forward Infantry Plating, Armor Component
[x] - MAA General Purpose Gauntlets
[x] - MAA Hyper-ionized Plasma Rifle
[x] - MAA Particle Blaster Pistol

Kragr has been through quite a bit, from losing his clan to Empire allied Mandalorians to watching the Mandalorian Union fall. However, he did obtain the Black Hand title during the Mandalorian Union by the Mandalore, which means "The Hands of the Mand'alor" or an extended control. (Not sure if that's relevant now, but yea, it's there nonetheless xD)

Kragr's sheet
Siege Titan Buster Not sure if you can use this for your cards, but Kragr did build an upscaled suit for taking down fortifications on a grand scale and one of the more unique things he owns
Siege Titan Buster's weaponry:
40mm Slug Cannon
Arsenal M42 Grenade Launcher

Last edited:
Links:
Brief overview:

Shai Krayt, cyborg forgemaster and Alor of clan Krayt. The clan numbers around 10 000 people, though it has garnered a reputation over many years for its fierce, ruthless, and arguably crazy, fighters. The clan stands out due to their nomadic lifestyle and home fleet that always accompanies the mothership of the clan.

Currently loyal to the Enclave, Shai and her clan have made a name for themselves as pirates, close quarters shock troopers, and excellent craftsmen. Maji Ironworks was started by Shai and is currently a family business, with her mother as the CEO

(Any art and links can be used.)

Last edited:

This is a nifty article I wrote detailing the history of the Chaos's leaders, the Mand'alors.

I would note a few other exceptional Mandalorians -

Zef Halo Zef Halo - quiet farmer on Onderon (?) and Death Watch member who supplied Mand'alor the Undying with his war turkeys.

Gray Raxis Gray Raxis (they caught their heat at the time but Clan Raxis split off from the Mandalorian Union because they were pacifists and a great storyline https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/the-hanging-tree-the-trial-of-gray-raxis.77323/)

Darth Metus Darth Metus was notorious for leading the first strong rebellion against the Council of Alors and was the "dark horse" of the Mandalorian Union, with many traditional Mandalorians scoffing at his warhawking. He was later made second-in-command of the Mandalorian Union after the grip of the Council of Alors was broken.

Draco Vereen Draco Vereen was one of the most vocal Alors at the time and one of Ra Vizsla's most loyal supporters for his assault on the Council of Alor's authority in the Clans.

Davon Karr Davon Karr was almost Mand'alor and a significant figure within the Mandalorian Union.

Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin was labeled Akaan and the Herald of War and largely held significant power and political position within the Clans until Mand'alor the Infernal's rise to power.

Gilamar Skirata Gilamar Skirata is one of the most notable Mandalorians in Chaos history besides Emberli Garrett for helping establish a metric ton of their history and culture and has permeated through multiple renditions of the Clans.

Azrael Azrael was one of the few leaders to not have a Mand'alor monniker and weathered the initial onslaught of the immensely powerful Sith/Republic's wars, which unfortunately led to a diminishing of Mandalorian strength in the Galaxy.

Anija Betna Anija Betna is an often overlooked prominent figure in Mandalorian history past due to the sheer amount of work she put into the forum for the Mandalorian Clans and is one of the founders of the United Mandalorian Clans, the precurser. Due to her dedication and popularity and amazing attitude, she was kept on as an Admin for the Mandos and would serve for another year or so. Quick fun fact, she's also one of the longest server Major Faction Owners ever.

Ashin Varanin Ashin Varanin - one of Jon's characters. Literally always causing trouble in elegant fashion. Prominent supporter of vengeance for the Roche incident.

And so many others deserve recognition but this list is getting very long, apologies to those I missed/left out.

Notable events that could be Enchantments/Sagas/Sorceries/whatever -

1. A Dark Lord of the Sith enslaving a Manda'lor's soul in the Netherworld.
2. Mandalorian Civil War.
3. Call of the Crusades.
4. War ....Turkeys? march on Kashyyyk
5. Mandalor Infernal takes over
6. Red Wedding
7. First Invasion on the forum was Sith invading Mandalore.
8. Galactic Republic declaring support for the Mandalorian Clans vs Sith.
9. Ra cuts off the hand of Gray Raxis.

Artifact ideas (personal bias)
Ra's personal basilisk - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/netra-catra-besuliik-black-sky.99059/
My favorite factory sub ever that spawned like 20x more subs- https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/mythosaur-enhanced-turkey-armor-m-e-t-a-v-1-0-0.75215/

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Thanks Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla

House Skirata
d2byj1s-ad454bb4-0c08-4d33-98c5-95fcbe209558.jpg

One additional character attributed to Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin is Ember Rekali - a Force Sensitive Mando who mentored and taught most of the force using Mandos of the era like Mandalore Mia Monroe and Ordo
  • Special Note for Ordo - Was possessed by the Dark Lord of the Sith's spirit and nearly killed then Mandalore Gilamar Skirata

Cool tech from Mandos
  • Rekali Witchblade - Cool sword that takes up the same space as a lightsaber hilt
  • Hibridiam Cedar Chaff - Anti-laser and stealthy smokescreen for use in naval warfare
  • Valyr - A maximum-security prison for force users
  • Kay'calyr-Class Bes'uliik - A heavy tank variant of a Bes'uliik
  • The Bral - A weapon so powerful, so devastating, it threw the entire Sith War Effort against the Mandalorians into chaos. Even the Republic and Jedi Order thought the weapon too barbaric to use because of the death and destruction it brought...
    • Just kidding, it was just a stealthed beskar truck filled with Ysalamiri and Force Users don't like using their brains to overcome powers :p It was archived because someone thought it was too OP.
    • Removed from use in the military due to too many of them being destroyed and the cost of the lost stygium stealth devices along with import prices of the Ysalamir was too high
Interesting Flora/Fauna from Chaos
Lore/Events I subbed
Not lore subbed but something to note that I bring up to people. Because of the work of Darth Metus Darth Metus and Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin the Mandalorians were not only pioneers of stealth technology on Chaos, but also produced likely the first and largest stygium powered cloaking device in a thousand years, pushing stealth tech on ships to new heights with the Shevla'Kal (Idk what happened whent his got moved but I didn't write this sub, Ashin did) We might have also had the first stealth fighters on the board, but those were double-blind so the pilots couldn't see on scopes or outside of their stealth field either (Hibridium stealth tech)

They also made heavy HEAVY use of Ysalamir backpack pods to fight the Sith Empire. Have probably too much more Chaos Mando lore/history in my head. Will provide any links you need if you ask

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Mandalorian support ideas
  • MandalMotors Shipyards - Mandalorian artifacts related?
  • Iron Heart - Mandalorian History book
  • The Ketyadyr - House Skirata flagship/refuge post-Second Mandalorian Excision and Seven Day War(Mandalorian Civil War)
  • Vanessa - A droid with access to all of MandalMotors' databases and tech schematics - potential artifact related?
  • Vorpan'yaim- Potential Mandalorian support land card
  • Kyrimorut - support land/support card
  • Vong Duse "The Vong Wastes" - Potential anti-Mandalorian or Mandalorian support land for vong/sith vong synergy?
  • Preliat Mantis - Started off as a young, scared kid from the Dark Harvest zombie event and grew into one of Mandalore's harshest killers. Father of the woman who would go on to lead the Mandalorian Empire. Probably one of my personal favorite Mandalorian Foundling stories.
Anti-Mandalorian Support
Clans to have ties to the Dark Side, Sith or the various Sith Empires for good Sith Synergy
  • Viszla
  • Munin
  • Verd
  • Rekali
  • Ordo [Clan Leader was Dark Lord of the Sith for a time]
  • Mantis/Cadera

Late to the party, but here goes. Hard to sum up the intricacies of this oak's life - most stuff is in his bio - including subs.

Bio
The Mandalorian Enclave

Mostly, he's just a quick-draw Marshall fighting crime and Sith when he's not a typical family-man by looking after younger Mando'ade or building up the Enclave as far as he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom