What's New
Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Maji Ironworks

Hellhound
Character

kraytdivider.png

majiiwheader.gif

Page in progress. Here's a cool video in the meantime

The Official online marketplace for Maji Ironworks. Owned by Shai Krayt Shai Krayt and located on Kestri. Please excuse the lacklustre appearance and selection, the backend team was fired last week and we're making do with what we have. Products are available for any client, please drop a request for anything your heart desires. Maji Ironworks does not provide custom orders to the general public.

majiiw1.gif
  • M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1: Versatile and balanced armour. Highly customizable and available in either Duraplast or Beskar. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack: Highly customizable ion jetpack featuring unlimited runtime, personal deflector shield and two modular missile launchers. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Halo' jump boots: Low profile and stealthy jump boots packing a high explosive secret. | closed market | Minor

majiiw2.gif
  • On the way

majiiw3.gif

majiiw4.gif
  • Serenity-Class Assault Frigate: Fast and nimble frigate built to move fast and hit hard. Plenty of cargo space and defenses for illegal activities. | closed market | Minor

kraytdivider.png

Maji Ironworks reserves the right of admission. No sales shall be made to Sith or Sith sympathizers. T's and C's apply.

Last edited:
Hellhound
Character

Howdy, Shai Krayt Shai Krayt

I'd love to pre-order this beauty - 'Howler' Mk.1 Basilisk War Droid

And if I can purchase a Chicken as well please - M.I. Mandalorian Assault Walker

APPROVED

Apologies for the inconvenience, the Howler is still undergoing Quality Inspection before shipping out. It will be delivered to you free of charge.

The Howler is still pending, but feel free to use it the moment it is approved

Hellhound
Character
Greetings. House Haskler of Anaxes would like to purchase a production licence for the following:
Payment can be handled either via our offshore bank accounts on Muunilinst or by a partnership with our own company, Dalness Manufacturings & Shipbuilding.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler
Unfortunately, Maji Ironworks will not issue out a production licence to other companies. If you are interested in obtaining more than one ship, however, we can organise a special discount for bulk purchases.

Imperial Diplomatic Corps
Character
Dear Shai Krayt Shai Krayt

Maji Ironworks's will to keep for itself its licences is duly noted.

However, the offer to arrange special prices for bulk purchases is appreciated. As such, House Haskler of Anaxes has re-evaluated its needs and now wishes to have a permanent access to this article of your catalog for military purpose. Once again, arrangements can be made in order to handle the payment procedures of an item we expect to be expensive given its quality.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler

Hellhound
Character
Dear Shai Krayt Shai Krayt

Maji Ironworks's will to keep for itself its licences is duly noted.

However, the offer to arrange special prices for bulk purchases is appreciated. As such, House Haskler of Anaxes has re-evaluated its needs and now wishes to have a permanent access to this article of your catalog for military purpose. Once again, arrangements can be made in order to handle the payment procedures of an item we expect to be expensive given its quality.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler
Doesn’t seem to be an issue. House Haskler has permission to buy as many ships as they want.

Just a heads up, the ships are still undergoing testing and quality inspection, but pre-orders can be made for when the ships are ready to be sold to the public.

The ship is not yet approved in the factory, but it will be added to the store page for use the moment it is ready

Imperial Diplomatic Corps
Character
Greetings,

After evaluation of our needs and your offers, House Haskler has decided it would like to sign a contract for access to any and all articles put to sale by Maji Ironworks. As a token or good faith, said Maji Ironworks will also have access to Dalness Manufacturings and Shipbuilding's catalog at their own leisure.
Additionally, payment will be processed as usual.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler

Taji Nelson II

Character
Character
  • M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1: Versatile and balanced armour. Highly customizable and available in either Duraplast or Beskar. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack: Highly customizable ion jetpack featuring unlimited runtime, personal deflector shield and two modular missile launchers. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Halo' jump boots: Low profile and stealthy jump boots packing a high explosive secret. | closed market | Minor

Shai Krayt Shai Krayt One of each, please.