Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Solus Darasuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehmmIhF.png

3D Model
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
JRMYVM4.png

jWExM8R.png

STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Defensive - The ship is relatively strong and can withstand a lot of punishment in space and air flight. With the two companies working together the exterior of the ship the defence of the ship was given a mandalorian touch for the cruiser. Along with its sturdy frame and plating the duel shield system is a first line of defence protecting against a certain amount of physical and energy weapons. Included in the defence it is also outfitted with chaf launchers, point defence emplacements and electro magnetic shielding.

• Oberyn stealth shroud - "The Oberyn is designed to counteract virtually any sort of sensor, with the potential to leave a ship virtually undetectable by scans."

• Tethering Chip - The tethering chip allows the AI that is in Cynthia to take control of the ship letting act as like a body. Sensors become its eyes, the chip acts like a nerve system that connects to the brain. This means the ship does not need to be physically piloted at all times. It also allows the AI to pick up slack for a solo pilot.
WEAKNESSES
  • Oberyn Limitations - "For all of its anti-stealth capabilities, the Oberyn is not a cloaking device, and thus cannot hide a vehicle or ship from plain sight."
  • Weapon arc - The main weapon emplacements have limited movement and can only target things that are behind or in front with a tracking of 45° up, down, port, starboard.
DESCRIPTION

With being grounded for several years the Solus Darasuum, was in dire need of replacement parts and upgrades. Due to it being a one off custom made ship Cynthia worked with her close friend and shipwright owner to help her refurbish her cruiser. The craft was stripped down to its bare parts and rebuilt up. Many systems added in where outsourced. How ever many of the features of its original design was kept for the more luxury side due to Cynthia living out her ship for very long periods of time. Some of the new features however are the new weapon upgrades, new targeting systems that are more up to date than the old package and the Oberyn Stealth shroud. While the ship appears as a luxury vessel it is well suited for battle as someone would expect from a mandalorian owner.

bJYbnIs.png

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

Simple and solid ship! However I found some problems:
  • The image source link is missing, and the 3D model link is not working to me. So please link all the 3 arts link again.
  • And you cannot own a 800 metres ship, the limit is 500 metres for individuals. If you want bigger, please add a faction or a company to the Affiliation:.

MANIAC MANIAC

I am the creator of those Images you can see in hence my branding logo in the submission.
As for the 3D link it seems to work for me. Once you are on the page you click 3d Model however because I do not own that 3d model I have put the actual link in the image sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom