Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Shatterpoint | BotM Annihilation of GA Held Tython

objii.png

Objective: Board the Avatar of War
Equipment: Sword, M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol, M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle x2, Thermal Detonators x50, Magnetic Detonators x 50, Perun's Call
Allies: Enclave
Enemies: BOTM
Tagged: Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Kaz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | @Omen Mereel | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo | Vemric Keldra | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Khione | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne | Aculia Voland Aculia Voland | Juno - 11/0571 | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Tren Chaar Tren Chaar | Open

enclavediv4.png

Vulcan counted all his weaponry in his head thrice over and subtracted the fact his prize for Panantha does not work indoors, so it was not viable to use right now. This is a shame because he was itching to try it out His remaining foot had pins and needles from being stuck in a single position for too long. But he cannot complain, this was what he signed up for, what he had prepped for, they were heading into the mouth of the dragon, well, ship if he wants to get technical. But even that is dwarfed by the huge Super Maw Kill ship The Avatar of War.

The jolt and shuddering of the Pod attaching and burrowing into the hull brought Vulcan back from ruminating. He needed to wear a covering under his helmet as his hair loss had significantly worsened since the Citadel. But he hoped that he'll get his fluff back soon, he hated waking up to see more of his fuzz on his pillow.

He was very concerned for Gwyn, he will be there to protect her where needed. That's what siblings are for. From what he had to pry from the adults, this is going to be a difficult operation and the danger levels were at DEFCON 1, Code X, Violet and anything else that denotes danger.

He brushed up on his knowledge. As soon as the Pod stopped and the door hissed open Vulcan stepped into something out of a nightmare, this was no ship he was used to being in, in fact, he had to bottle his shocked gasp at the carnage already wrought upon the Mandalorians. This hardened the boy's resolve further, fight like a Mando, Survive like a Mando.

He checked Kaz and Gwyn, they were out and ready to fight and he was also ready. But something troubled his mind, something that needed to be resolved, but he cannot pull out to deal with it as he was needed here, with his Vode. Then the long-anticipated command came, he was to go help clear the point as the surprise will soon wear off and the Maw will retaliate and as they are in Space, it means the suffocating void of Space, Bizz came to mind rather abruptly, he got spaced from a hull breach. Sometimes memories are triggered out of vastly different Scenarios.

<"Copy that Kaz, I brought a war chest sized amount of Explosives and Napalm."> Vulcan says, sharply bringing himself to razer sharp alertness.

Last edited:
A field on Tython
Tags: Surea Surea Amani Serys Amani Serys

I’m starting to think that maybe we should’ve just kept shooting this hen, Kai thought as his lightning was absorbed by Surea’s dagger, and the giant chicken continued to charge at them with a lightsaber clasped in her beak.

The frog princess was clipped in the arm by the plasma blade, ribbitting in pain and hopping about. Kai struck at Surea with his own lightsaber, but the dang bird was fast.

There were other problems brewing. The ground rumbled beneath their feet, and Kai thought it was just another earthquake—the planet had been trembling regularly ever since the Jedi and the Sith started showing up, throwing it out of balance. But this particular quake was far more intense than the others had been. Kai was knocked off his feet, landing flat on his back.

Up in the sky, one of the moons of Tython was breaking apart.

Was he tripping? There was no way of knowing for sure, unless the others could see it too.

<The moon! Look at the moon!>

Losing a moon does not bode well for a planet. If Tython lost one of its satellites, the surface of the planet could become virtually inhospitable very quickly. The molten moon-debris falling to earth would make all the disturbances up to this point look like spring showers in comparison.

Either way, they needed to get this over as soon as possible. Kai came at Surea like a whirlwind, striking hard and fast with slashes at her neck and stabs toward her torso. He was nowhere near as quick as he had been, but he had the Force to enhance his reflexes and a single-minded focus to take the fowl Surea down.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The First and the Light of Ashla

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade; Living Saint of Ashla
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
objiiii.png
Objective: To provide a battlefield wide Battle Meditation to her allies and the defenders.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze || Geiseric Geiseric | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
5dt1Tto.png
[ Race to the Sea ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina goes into a safe place and turns into immaterial form.
  • Eina enters the mind palace, where they will fight.

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade; Living Saint of Ashla
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
objiiii.png
Objective: To provide a battlefield wide Battle Meditation to her allies and the defenders.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze || Geiseric Geiseric | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze
5dt1Tto.png
[ Race to the Sea ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

She prepares to leave and tells Gei her worries.

~ Sanctuary, Netherworld, not too much before the Maw's attack ~
Eina and Geiseric did not go ahead with the others to Tython; for them it was a few minutes through the Netherworld. The last few days have been spent at the Sanctuary. But the days together before the war soon came to an end and now they had to go. Eina had been restless for days. She wasn't nervous or tense, but she felt in the Force that something was approaching, something bad. There was a disturbance in the Force, and she was blind this time.

She had always been receptive to this, and she knew she would always feel this before all of the major wars. Death always attracted her due to her species. But today, she felt the cruel longing and hunger of beings who are hungry for souls, and she felt the Bogan more than ever. Even now, it was like feelings like Csilla happened, or just before the great Korriban fight. And there at Korriban, Gei didn't come home. Everyone thought he was dead, only Eina fought for him. They were just friends back then, though there were already connections between them, they were from the first moment, but they weren't too close to each other. But today?

Best friends, soul mates, lovers, husband and wife. As they were just putting on their armour to leave, Eina walked over to Gei and embraced him from behind as she cuddled up to the man. Her forearms placed on the man's belly and his upper body, then the woman's two palms stopped on the man's chest and hugged him in this way. The Valkyrja placed her chin on the man's shoulder and looked at him from the side.

["I have been feeling the joy, the hunger and excitement of Maw’s Avatars for days. It is the strongest today. It causes restlessness as if they know something in advance. But the future is now shrouded in darkness. Ashla's light can't penetrate the shadow of Maw's Avatars. I'm blind. Please take great care of yourself during the fight, you know I can't fight on your side right now, my beloved crusader!"] she whispered to him in Essonian.

She closed her eyes after her words, it was such a peaceful and intimate moment and it was such a good feeling to embrace her husband…

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

objiiii.png

Location: The Sanctuary, Netherworld (Current), Akar Kesh (Soon)
Equipment: In Sig
Writing With: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir / Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze (Soon)

kP1KTsJ.png

Geiseric's mind had been wrought by dark dreams for days now. The loss of Empress Teta weighed heavily on the Ashlan Crusaders. The attack had come so quickly, catching the galaxy off-guard. While there were still those in the ranks of the Crusade who distrusted the Galactic Alliance, no amount of enmity between the two governments could overshadow the need for unity against their common enemy. The Brotherhood was bolder than ever, and once again the Sith were in the Core Worlds.

His premonitions in the night, it seemed, were only getting stronger. He knew he was not the only Jedi seeing such visions in the Force. The plague that was the Bogan threatened to infect them all. In recent days Gei had helped to oversee the raising of the war machine to new heights. Lord Grayson's grand vision for the Jedi Order demanded that much of him. The impending battle would be the one that would either destroy the Jedi forever, or set them free.

Now, as the Crusade marched to Tython, Geiseric took a moment of respite. In the home of his wife, a place that had become a home to him as well, he said his goodbyes. The denizens of the Sanctuary knew they may never see him again.

The frigid air of the place, that had once scorned him, had become something calming. Together the husband and wife donned their armor in silence, for there was no need to speak. Their Dyad in the Force told them everything they needed to know of one another. As he stood from putting on his greaves, he felt the warm embrace of Eina from behind. Words in his native language soothingly parted from her lips. It honored him greatly that she had learned the Essonian tongue, for it kept him connected as well to his people.

"You are always by my side. You could journey to Firefist and never leave my heart. I beg of you, my love, do not fear. There is only courage to be had. I know you do not see yourself as a Jedi, but you have done great services to the Order. No greater service can be given than to defend Tython"

objiiii.png
Writing With: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze / Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis / Anyone else on OBJ III / Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir (Soon)

GM1OQzU.png

And finally came the day of reckoning. Every dark power in the galaxy worth their blackened blood descended on Tython like a hawk to its pray. The bones of many a world had already been picked clean by the vultures. This day would prove him right, truly and unequivocally after decades. Here, the birthplace of the Force, The Sith'ari would fulfill the prophecy.

Alongside the retinue of Darth Solipsis, Vinaze was but a mere warping feeling in the air. His presence in the Force utterly black, mixing with the darkening aura of the world, melding with it. He needed not to show himself to the other Sith Lords. There was no pomp and ceremony to be had today worthy of conjuring a mortal form. On this monumental day he was as one with the Force as he had ever been, ever allowed himself to be.

All of the dread lord's energies had to be directed toward Solipsis today, to ensure the ritual was a success. The Jedi had come close to thwarting them at Csilla, and Asog. Momentary setbacks, it seemed, for the Maw had reached Tython as easily as a blade reaches the heart of the inferior swordsman. The Sith were as united as ever, and the Jedi were apart, crumbling.

As the prodigal daughter attended her father, and the ritual began, an aquatic and murky eye popped through the threshold between worlds at the side of Mandalore the Unchained.

"This is the paradise of which I spoke, Khamul. Drink in its power. We are home."

The once blue skies darkened to sickly, writhing blackness, like the Bogan had consumed the heavens. Lightning of all colours erratically seizured from inked clouds striking the fertile valleys below them. Oh he had seen such beautiful storms before, but those had always been the product of men. This one rivalled them all, created by a god, created by the collective will of the Dark Side and its one true son.

objiiii.png
5dt1Tto.png
[ Race to the Sea ]

She speaking with Gei.

~ Sanctuary, Netherworld, not too much before the Maw's attack ~
["I'm not afraid, my beloved crusader! No one knows better than me that death is not the end, but only a new beginning. Beginning of a new life. Stars, planets, and lives have always been destroyed. In a natural way or by force. It’s all a natural part of life, even if it’s committed as horribly as the Maw."] her voice was reassuring and deeper than usual.

She really wasn't afraid, at least not of death. The Valkyrja wasn't worried about that. Eina was worried about things bigger than that. Not the deeds and acts of mortals, but the Avatars'.

["I just don’t know my own destiny, but it doesn’t bother me, even if it will be my final death. The only thing I’m worried about is... no, I’m not afraid, I’m just worried it is... I'm worrying for every soul, lest they not share in that fate like my father’s soul. I do not wish for a soul to be torn apart, never to find peace, but to be captured only in their own madness."] her voice was sad now, never telling of the fate of her father until now.

For a few more moments she enjoyed being able to cuddle and embrace the crusader.

["Many Valkyrja will be present on the planet for understandable reasons. However, I am sending out some teams to keep an eye on the Avatars as well, here in the Netherworld. I’m more worried about what’s going on here than in Realspace. There are many who fight there to protect the planet, but there are few creatures here that can defy creatures like War, Death, and Rebirth."] she explained to him, however she knows her husband knows this.

Now she let the man go so they could both finish armour dressing. Meanwhile, she telepathically told her people to go to guard the territory of the Avatars. If there is a problem there, do not intervene for now, just let her know.

["Regardless, promise me, to take care of yourself!"] she asked him in a soft voice with a warm smile.

She picked up the armour gloves as a last accessory, probably finishing it all at the same time as her husband. After that, she'll step to him, if Gei hasn't put on his helmet yet, she'll caress his cheek and kiss him softly.

["Let me know if we can leave."] she asked him, when the man is ready, she opens a rift for themselves that will get them to Tython if they go through it.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

objiiii.png

Location: The Sanctuary, Netherworld (Current), Akar Kesh (Soon)
Writing With: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir / Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze (Soon)

kP1KTsJ.png

Death was not the end for a Jedi, but merely a new beginning in the Force. His lover's words did reassure him not to worry, and he tried to take them to heart. A lot of people would die in the coming battle, both those sensitive to the Force and those not. There was nothing either of them could do about it.

By now he was certain the Sith had engaged the Jedi. That much he could feel, echoing out from the heart of Ashla across space and time. When he closed his eyes, he only caught faint glimpses of what was to come, or perhaps they were visions of what had passed. They did not make sense to him. He would have to see the state of Tython in person. The moments until he did were counting down, hanging tensely in the air. He knew he could not stay here in Eina's embrace forever.

"I will take care of myself, and as many souls as I can save with every Sith I cut down. That much I can promise you, my dear. Even those wayward souls your Valkryja cannot catch shall be returned to the Force."

The pair tenderly enjoyed a final kiss before their time was up. Eina conjured the portal that would lead them to the field of battle. It swirled black and blue with tiny stars like a night sky, beckoning them inwards towards the fate of the Jedi...

objiiii.png
5dt1Tto.png
[ Race to the Sea ]

• Eina and Gei arrive at Tython.
  • Eina feels Vinaze and Khamul's presence.

["Thank you!"] she breathed.

She could still feel the joy and laughter of the Avatars. For the last time, she looked that direction from where she felt it through the Force. However, the Avatars have not acted yet. Eina did not want to provoke them by being attacked now. It was better to keep an eye on the area for now. However, after the kiss, they had to leave. The rift opened and she followed Gei back to Realspace.

She had never been to Tython before, but Eina immediately felt and saw the past and the significance of the place. The Valkyrja saw the past lives, the significance of the place, the countless events that took place here. That time, when the Je'daii order, they were fighting the Infinite Empire, the Rakatas. The all-decisive struggle of that time, war. She saw the echoes of Xesh and Shea Koda in the Force just like countless other heroes' who lived at the time. This place was stunning.

["This place… I wish you could see it the way I do, Gei! Living history!"] she told him.

For her, the world was very different, to be seen in the Force and in reality at the same time; to see souls, echoes, everything. It was much deeper than for anyone else. Many times, she wished her beloved crusader could see the world the way she did. However, after the overwhelming feelings of the past, Eina had already seen and felt the horrors of the present. And she sensed something else too.

Something, someone, that it had at least as little place here as she had.

["My Valkyrjas and I are not the only ones here from the Netherworld. I'm not talking about demons or summoned creatures. I felt this… this power on Malachor V when we were there, an eldritch creature. And I feel him too. Khamul Kryze. From that direction. They’re both there, with a lot of other people."] she pointed her hand towards the Akar Kesh temple.

Eina had a feeling that both Mandalore and the Eldritch creature already knew they had arrived. During the Force Storm and in this place with the Dyad, they glowed very brightly in the darkness...

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

objiiii.png

The Unchained

Engaging:
Geiseric Geiseric (soon)

Allies: Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze , Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis ,Darth Mori, Dodhorn Harert, Zachariel Steelblood, Chassella Chassella , Laoth, Danika Leventis, Darth Ptolemis, Zinn Zinn Bink'sa

Enemies: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Judah Lesan, Ingrid L'lerim, Aoki Mira, Valery Noble Valery Noble , Rurik Fel, Asmundr Varobalder, Cotan Sar'andor

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

newmandoban.png

Lacrimosa

The skies blackened over Tython, enveloping the planet within the ethereal shroud of the Dark Side. The Brotherhood had fought their way across the stars, spreading the unholy words of their dreaded Avatars as they bathed in the blood of their fallen enemies. Through it all, the weakened masses attempted to push the tide of darkness back, even having done so successfully at times, if only for a moment. Such victories only delayed the inevitable, however, for no amount of mustered forces could possibly dream of overcoming the machinations of the Maw. The Imperials... the Jedi... the Dar'manda... all of them were simply whispers in the wind, doomed to be swept away by the current of the Dark Voice and his ilk. Today would be a testament of that, and the Demon Mandalore would have a front row seat as the birthplace of the Jedi came crashing down around them.

He stood near the blackened visage of Darth Solipsis as he unleashed his will upon the planet, his masked gaze fixed upon the brilliant display of power as the torrent continued to build and cascade across the blotted skies. There was a sense of... was it admiration? Perhaps. Khamul may have only seen the Dark Voice as a stepping stone on the path to achieving his own goals, but the Unchained always respected strength, even if it came from one that he was destined to one day ascend above. Anyone that underestimated such power would surely perish in its wake, just as so many would on this very day.

As he stood there, a single aqueous, inky eye produced itself next to him, a piece of the otherworldly presence of none other than Darth Vinaze. Khamul's long time comrade mused over the current state of the Maw's attack, prompting Khamul to turn his attention toward the hovering eye.

"Indeed..."

And drink in the power he did, allowing the swirling energies flow through him freely as he bathed in their foul radiance.

"This will be the beginning, Vinaze... soon, we will all be baptized by the veil of shadow."

Within the umbra of the Dark Side, Khamul could sense the faintest trickle of light, as if a burning lantern danced in the distance, beyond the horizon of darkness. It was a familiar feeling, something he had felt once before upon a distant planet.

"I sense that I will prove my own worth before the day is out."

newmandoban.png

objiiii.png
ALLIES: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze / Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis / Anyone Sith on OBJ III
ENEMY: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

GM1OQzU.png

As The Prophet and the Saviour of the Mandalorians together looked on at the coming battle, Vinaze could not help but reflect on where they had come from. He recalled the cold sting of stygian steel bloodying his palm in the Citadel of Ziost, in a time when that world was still the heart of darkness, pledging himself to Darth Voyance. He recalled the burning streets of Bastion as the New Empire wrenched it from the dying hands of the old. He recalled Thule, Felucia... where Solipsis had cemented himself as the Dark Lord of all Sith. Finally his mind flashed to throne of the Sith, where had proclaimed the prophecy... complete.

But for everything Exegol had become to the New Sith Order, it was truly but a final refuge for a dying breed. The Jedi had taken all the worlds they held dear and holy, making them perverse with the naivete of the Light Side. That was Vinaze's true desire for Tython, to be snuffed in vengeance for Dromund Kaas, for Ziost, for Malachor. When they were done here, the false dichotomy would be destroyed, and from the ashes the Sith would rise like the pheonix, born anew to overshadow every incarnation of their order before.

While he pondered the future he felt the arrival of the Jedi, en masse. No one had doubted that their enemies would not give their all to defend the Temple of Balance. But their all would not suffice.

As the battle began to rage he felt one signature in the Force, faint in the eye of the storm but full in its Light, in its intent. He'd felt this one before. Khamul felt it too.

"I must make a call lest I miss an opportunity I have long awaited. I suggest you to follow suit." with those words Vinaze disappeared from view, melting back into the darkness that consumed the temple plateau.

He weaved his consciousness through the waves of the Force, feeling the nagging weight of the Jedi battle meditation pushing back against the darkness of the Sith'ari's ritual, until finally he reached her. The guardian angel of the Jedi Crusade, as it were.

He did not need to show himself, for just like him she was a creature of the beyond.

"Eina... L'lerim is it? Your name carries a weight that belies you, child. Long have I sense you in the corners of my mind, always the ready defender of Jedi wherever I find them. Today we will put a final end to that."

objiiii.png

ALLIES: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir / Battle Meditators / Jedi on OBJ III
ENEMIES: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

kP1KTsJ.png

The Netherworld rift delivered them unto a sight he wished he had not seen. Geiseric had been to Tython before, but never to the Temple of Balance. Everything was wrong, a beautiful blessed world turned sick by the Bogan. By the time the couple arrived, the battle was already underway. Lightsabers crashed, blue, green and red flying indiscriminately as each combatant fought for their life. Without hesitation the paladin ignited his own golden blade and activated the shield on his left arm.

"Eina, make yourself scarce. I'm going for the center." he yelled to his wife over the storm, before breaking into a jog, amplified by the Force to take the weight from his heavy armour.

Even in the darkness he recognized the faces of a few Jedi he knew, people he would rather not see killed. But death at a time like this was inevitable, and it was clear each and every Jedi assaulting Solipsis and his minions was ready to give up their ghost in the line of duty, or else they would not have set foot in Akar Kesh.

He waded through the battle towards the center of the mount, where he could see Solipsis surrounded by his entourage. Dour masks obscured many a face, and furthermore faces were unrecognizable to him. Save for one figure who immediately caught his attention. He could not mistake the bloodplate of the slaver Mand'alor, who he had fought to a standstill at Kamar.

Geiseric stopped 20 yards from the ritual, evidently drawing the attention of a few Sith, though he could not bring himself to care. He had seen what happened at the hands of Khamul Kryze. He demanded satisfaction from this one alone, to avenge the fallen he had seen with his own eyes. Geiseric called out across the Force, channeling his energy towards his challenge knowing full well he could not use normal words over the storm.

Instead his words echoed through the Force, unspoken but clearly heard.

"Unchained! Step down and face me!"

objiiii.png
5dt1Tto.png
[ Race to the Sea ]

• Eina tries to encourage her husband.
  • Eina accepts Vinaze's duel.

["You don't have to worry about me, my love. I can take care of myself."] she told him.

As always, it was a pleasant feeling that Gei was worried about her, though typically unnecessarily. Now, of course, it was necessary for her to be in a place where there was not much fighting, as she herself wanted to perform combat meditation to help Ashla's helpers. And for that, it would have really been advisable for her to avoid all the situations her husband mentioned. Eina watched the crusader move in the direction of the ritual; she was still blinded by Bogan's power, she did not see the future. In the present circumstances, countless souls can walk like the soul of her father. She hoped it wouldn't happen.

~ Don’t let your feelings lead in the fight against the Mand'alore. I know you're frustrated because you couldn’t beat him on Kamar. Fight against him with a clear mind. I will be here and support you, my beloved crusader! ~ she told him this time in telepathic way. ~ May Ashla guide and protect you! ~

Because they never left each other, they were not far apart, they were one in the Force. And Mand'alore was a worthy opponent even to the mother of the Valkyrja, even though the Eternal Empress was a very good warrior. She watched as Gei reached the part where the majority fought. She looked around. Smaller creatures, demons, did not dare to come near Eina, Ashla's light and strength was too strong in her, and the creatures of Netherworld knew her and her species.

Eina looked up at the sky, saw the members of Valkyrja. It was then that she decided to start and look for a place to join those who had felt the battle meditation. However, she could not set off because at first she only felt the power and presence of the Eldritch being. She turned in the direction where she felt the man. She really saw the other creature, looked at him. Although she had never seen it before, she knew it from his appearance.

"Darth Vinaze, right?" she asked him. "L'lerim-Vandiir. I was born half from the soul of Darth Prospero, not just the soul of the Eternal Empress. I felt you, too, many times. But your presence was not threatening and weak compared to the Avatars. So I didn't deal with you."

Eina's voice was not mocking, she did not know the mockery. She was just honest as always.

"But here in Realspace, War, Death, and Rebirth aren’t present, so I have time to deal with you. I'm not going to run away from the fight, Darth Vinaze. In what form do you want our encounter? I assume not with steel, since you are not a warrior but a sorcerer. How do you want to make the war of the mind?" she asked him.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

objiiii.png

The Unchained

Engaging:
Geiseric Geiseric

Allies: Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze , Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Enemies: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

newmandoban.png

Vampyra Missa

"Happy hunting, Vinaze."

The inky blot that was Darth Vinaze faded back into the darkness from whence it came, leaving Khamul to find his own battle to fight. Not long after his old comrade left, the ever-lingering twinkle of distant light drew closer, slowly turning into a bright flame among the swirling darkness of the Maw. The energy had become unmistakable...

"Crusader..."

Suddenly, a silent thought roared across the empyrean, as if the man were shouting from only a couple of feet away. It was a challenge from none other than that same Ashlan knight Khamul had fought upon the sands of Kamar. Their last encounter had ended in a stalemate, leaving a foul taste in the Demon Mandalore's mouth. Khamul had been robbed of his trophy... it would not happen again.

Turning his full attention to the Crusader, The Unchained calmly approached, his hand slowly reaching for Mandalore's Lament. As he drew the weapon, Khamul's gaze remained fixed on Geiseric, his mask pulsating with a red glow from the Sarrassian iron that held it together.

SNAP-HISS

Black and red plasma erupted from the handle, pulsating with the same dark energy that permeated from his mask. Khamul could feel the power rushing through him, amplified by the dark machinations of Solipsis. The thunderous cracks of the storm above rippled through every fiber of the man's being, providing him with power, the likes of which he had never felt before.

"It was foolish to come here, Jedi. Tell me, are you so eager to die?"

As he questioned the opposition, he felt the greatest shift in the Force he'd ever felt. Like a tidalwave, threatening to knock him from balance. His focus broke from the Mandalore long enough to realize what was occurring. The dark sky filled with fire that rain down upon them from the holiest moon itself. Under his breath his muttered a prayer, and turned his attention back to Khamul.

One way or another it was the beginning of the end. And Geiseric was not afraid.

newmandoban.png

objiiii.png

ALLIES: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir / Battle Meditators / Jedi on OBJ III
ENEMIES: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

kP1KTsJ.png

The battle passed by around them as if there was nothing else between them. Geiseric's focus was entirely on the Demon Mandalore. If he could likewise hold the man's attention, then those challenging the Dark Lord himself had a better chance... to end this.

"I am eager to see this end. But I will patiently wait until you are dealt with first."

Geiseric took the anchored stance of the Stone Form. For once the Light of Ashla within him was dimmed, overshadowed by the Bogan. Were they loosing the fight? He was unsure. His fight against the Mandalore was only just beginning.

Khamul boiled with the darkness, it was clear. Just as Geiseric radiated his own energy given by the lady Ashla, illuminated further by the light of his life, Eina. On Kamar they had been the unstoppable force and the unmovable object. If either one slipped from that role it could mean death. yet, Geiseric suspect that was much more of an issue for his opponent. For all the Sith revelled in Death, they were afraid of it.

"I do not fear death, warrior of Mandalore." Geiseric's body was as rigid as a mountain, yet his mind flowed like water, ready at any second to change that. He awaited the first strike of the Darksaber.

"Are you afraid to become one with the Force?"

objiiii.png
ALLIES: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze / Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis / Anyone Sith on OBJ III
ENEMY: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

GM1OQzU.png

"I cannot tell whether your insolence is merely naivete, or if the Jedi had truly stooped so low. They used to have some respect for us. But you are correct. I am no warrior, yet there are places in this reality where only a few can get, I among them."

The entity reached through the Force as he had done with a dozen Jedi before, reaching for the mind's eye of his enemy. In the deepest recesses of the cerebral plane was where Vinaze did battle, and right away he could tell this new foe would not break easy. She had suffered here before, trapped in her mind, behind eyes not her own. It had made her stronger.

Eina's vision would fade to black as Vinaze weaved and molded their battleground, a stadium in the Force's abyssal void for none but them.

"It is not the Avatars of the Maw that you need worry about in immediacy, nor is it I. But, I will stand in your way nevertheless. I welcome you, daughter of two empires, to our shared consciousness. Do you recall the last time you shared a consciousness with a monster?"

"Insolence?" she asked back in confusion. "I never behave disrespectfully against anyone, not even my opponents. And I'm not a Jedi, I've never been and never will be. I'm a Valkyrja." she told him.

Eina saw for the first time in the Force what was happening during the ritual. She heard the cries, saw the soldiers' souls and lives intertwined with the ritual. She had never seen such atrocities before, not even at the Netherworld. She felt bad about it all. She felt the power of Solipsis and the man crushing Ashla's surface. The "fire" from the sky began to fall…

It was then that the Valkyrja felt what the man was doing. She didn't defend herself because she accepted that they would fight where the man wanted. Eina, like a Valkyrja, never broke her word. However, she knew that in a moment she would not perceive the outside world, only her mind, the inside of their mind, so she had to defend herself. She teleported to a more sheltered place and then picked up her immaterial state, which was natural and ideal for her. So no one saw her, and no one perceived her, and she was safe.

Ever since what Hyrva had done to her, she hadn’t particularly loved mental fights, but through the parasite she had learned how to resist, to defend herself. True, Gei was there with her last time. She would be alone now, but she was not in such a mental crisis now as she was then, though Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust 's distancing and coldness was painful for her. After all, she loved the man as her own brother and did not understand why he was staying away from her and Gei.

She shuddered at the question, it was something she would never, ever forget. Eina was alone then; not now. Although Gei was not here physically, nor with this mind-palace, but, his silver-gold aura surrounded Eina's golden one. Eina always saw him as silvery, a combination of gold and silver. And just as Gei's strength embraced her, so did her own embraced her husband as he fought Khamul. They were one in the Force.

~ I do, I remember, but it was a different situation. I'm not alone anymore. And you are different. I feel and see that you were once a mortal, you were not always an eldritch creature. ~ she told him. ~ Appear in front of me, Darth Vinaze, stop hiding. Do it in your true form, for I see it, honour me with it. I do the same, because I know you see me like who I really am. ~ she said and took on her original form, with the blue, slightly glowing skin, black hair, and many "golden stars" in her hair.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Enemies: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble
Allies: BOTM
Objective: 1

The screams, even pleas for help, Kyrel laid out a con drum of carnage, limbs torn off, heads twisted to where it was facing the back. Blood spewed all about, The Wrath was fully immersed in his element. Aided by the dark side, be it through his fists or through the stroke of his saber the monstrosity laid out fresh bodies strewn about the enclave. By the time he reached the outside landing pad there was hardly a soldier left standing.

In that moment he heard a voice call out his name. Finally the fly would come to the spider, and here he would fulfill his revenge in eager haste. Unlike Cato Nemodia there would be no escape. No chance at running away from the Master of Ren. With her calling out to him, he met her fully into combat meeting her as she made her way over to the platform. When she stood face to face with him his saber reignited.

He met her with powerful swift strikes. Signature of his style being a mix of Vader’s clunky form, and the brute strength of Form V, even with facing a saber staff he tried to push all his might against the Jedi woman. “You should have stayed dead with the past!” He spouted venemously. So far he didn’t notice her Husband, too focused on crushing her in a contest of sabers.

In the middle of a blade lock, he was momentarily distracted. Looking up he spoke in a realization. “The moment is upon us…” He said as he watched the sky darken, then blaze with a trail of fire that shot through the sky. Debris started to pelt the landing pads, even destroying big pieces forming a gap between the two. The rift formed momentarily separating Ren and Jedi, as fires sparked from the resulting from Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis hail of Ashla’s moon hitting the planet. Truly it had felt like the end of days were upon the Jedi and Maw both.

objiiii.png
Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
Objective: Secure the Master's Retreat
lNA4PXJ.jpg

div-orange.png
This time was going to be different.

Together with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , she had fought the Maw's Wrath on Cato Neimodia but at the time, she was suffering from the effects of a parasite within her. It had been so crippling that when it struck during their battle, she had been stunned completely by the pain deep within her body. If it hadn't been for her husband stepping in, she would have died that day. But now, fully recovered and with him by her side again, she felt more confident and ready than ever before.

She could take him on.

With great ferocity, the purple plasma blades of her saberstaff finally clashed with his corrupted crimson, creating a violent array of sparks as the weapons hissed against each other. But where his eyes were filled with intense hatred, Valery's fiery globes were burning with the desire to protect this world and defeat his evil. In all her years of experience, the woman had encountered many Sith capable of committing terrible crimes against the Galaxy, but the deep-rooted and brutal level of evil from Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren was nearly unmatched.

"You should have never risen from your grave and set foot here," Valery snapped back as their blades crashed against each other again with great power. "Because I won't allow you to recover."

Another set of strikes followed, but when the two found themselves in yet another blade lock, the Force called out to them both, drawing their gaze up to the sky as large fragments of Tython's moon were falling down through the atmosphere. With widened eyes, Valery jumped back from the clash and watched as the debris smashed into the landing platform around them. It created such turbulence that they all stood shakily on their feet for a moment, now with a massive gap formed between them and fires burning everywhere.

Won't get rid of me that easily.

Looking over her shoulder briefly to make sure Kahlil was with her again, Valery began to sprint and jumped across the gap towards the Master of Ren, her weapon drawn ready but her mind already focusing on the Force while she was still in the air. The Fires that were burning around Kyrel suddenly began to flicker and within an instant, the woman turned the flames against him — a surge of fire looked to completely envelop and burn him down to his bones, while she jumped straight through untouched, and aimed a powerful sweep of her weapon at his torso as a follow-up attack.

The real battle had begun.

Last edited:
AhKkZ0ptBTyC0yi8tL-HzMADOgPJAydNCtQmC29ct_EKVyruzJl0okM1YeATK0-on6r7Nzb5EhZoR01A7s0Wa0dN-aByH99G-5iDG8wu_MzalPkLNi_JAHMliKJAw8Bs2GRgK0sf

Objective: Dig toward the temple ruins and eventually Kaleth. Dig toward the planetary Mantle for potential fun
Enemies (NIO/Enclave/GA/Jedi/Other): Rurik Fel Annor E-059 Rose Dorce Hall Mannarra Julian Qar Bex Tarring Aerys Myrrine Jas Katis Asanté Tsilor Ollis Barran Saul Tagge Asmus Omaand Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Kal Madison Starr Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Don Belkora Rika Hiro
Allies (BOTM/NSO/Independent): Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis The Mongrel The Mongrel Ziare Dyarron Shai Krayt Erion Justeene Erion Justeene Darth Saevius Ronar
Directly Engaging: (OPEN)
Tag me if any efforts are being done to hinder the AI's progress. Assume hits on relay towers as you like, except the main omega site.

War Posting Update
  • Construction of Logistic forces finished. Scylla AI duplicates to provide additional processing units for the construction of a Tython AI
  • 4x Tunneling Operations started toward the Jedi Temple Ruins and Potentially Kaleth at 1km Depth. Large Explosives onboard, Visible shaking to the ground along the route, sensors can also easily spot these signatures. Currently North East of the temple ruins.
  • 4x Tunneling Operations started toward the planetary mantle. 5km Depth Reached, angling toward the Temple Ruins. Expect fun if depth penetration continues.
  • Enemy Slicers begin to try and locate the AI and Minor sithwatch casualties result.
  • Continued logistic convoys are still entering the main Hub, receiving some fire but nothing is coordinated to slow the pace of progress.
Ever Directive Deployment Status:
Directive 18 Moving to Stage Four
Tunneling Toward the Temple. Tunneling Toward the Mantle. Increase Capacity by duplication.

Metallic Echoes. Twisting turning, evolving, and malformed. While the sky crashes down above by another's hand. From under the earth now the drums of war beat. Shuddering from below and above. A maelstrom of potential violence is planted in their future. Above and below. No one is safe.

Duplicating Scylla AI files. Processing. Processing. Please wait.
x4
x16
x64
x.....

Ongoing Scylla Operations:
  • Faction Communications Interference Stable. Feeding false reports, betrayals, and lies to defending factions.
  • Sensor Net Established and Stable. Feeding enemy movements and compositions to Maw and Sith Operatives.
  • Increase Capacity for offensive operations and ground destabilization.

Main Scylla Location: North of Akar Kesh
Varian Cavern Processing Hub

Growth, and the first taste of the cybernetic talon to come. Birth of the Tython AI that may haunt an already ravaged Tython for an eternity. Distracted by the falling moon, the AI had an opportunity it would never have again. The power of the darkside being unleashed was already warping the ground within where it was located, twisting and turning common subroutines into uncertain messages. This was fought and tried to be corrected at first.

It had been a time of accelerated development for the AI, once a humble Charybdis AI PDS system fighting the GA's Rogue Squadron on Coruscant. The now vast majority of its efforts were still focused on its growth, construction, and adaptation. Noting the Alliance's preference to stay in one place and defend where they were strong, this could be their undoing, they had missed their chance to act against the seedling rather than the tree. Now they might be too distracted to act.

Troublesome slicers were beginning to try to locate the main cavern, but with no assistance their efforts were lackluster, a few sithwatch cultists had been sacrificed to delay their efforts. Inside, a second firewall had been assembled, and a third was pending for when the cyberattacks started. To proceed further the cybernetic presence would need more processing power. So into the new cybernetic storage that had been laid it copied itself. 4, then 16 Scylla AI were activated to interlink, the rest became dormant programs, for now, to use in the next phases. Evermore storage would be needed to house the growing file size of the AI's now multicore CPU's if it were to one day realize its planetary destiny as the Tython AI

The large upgrading and construction work that was being undertaken was mostly from readied parts, to actually claim part of Tython's gigantic mantle for itself over time, it would need to constantly build new constructions from scratch deeper in the earth over years or decades. The burgeoning Tython AI planned to seat itself at the deepest parts of the planet it could, and anyone with a decent quality scanner was probably aware of what was now happening. Though they may be too late, unless they acted to prevent its spread, or worse, how the force was beginning to distort reality entirely, to be potentially seeded under the very earth itself by a cold calculating machine. #Dark Side Nexuses might mean Tython was never the same.

This potential strangulation, corruption, and perhaps even cooling of Tython could take years, decades, but cybernetics and droids live a long time. For today influencing the immediate battlefield would be enough. #Ever-Directives

Stage Four Initialising

Busy at work and still largely untouched, the 30 sithwatch in the cavern, aided by nearly 200 droids, and coordinated by the AI, had finished assembling parts of droids and vehicles, important logistic forces to facilitate its next phase. More battlefield resources kept coming in from the AI's allies, as they were not yet stopped. Though the AI noted some probing attacks on its ongoing logistics convoys, there were plentiful off-world supplies by now to achieve its immediate and midterm goals, while raw materials here could be dug out for the main bulk of its metallic needs.

Additional Logistical Forces Assembled.
2x Civil-Industrial I-C2 Droids for processing materials
12 x Z7 series Droids to assist construction.
12x Ant droids for clearing rubble.
x16 Scylla AI for processing. Potentially founding steps of the Tython AI.
8x A-11-Model 3 Tunnel Boring Vehicles with Droid and AI Crew.

The Tunneling Vehicles with droid crew now headed deep underground. Their beam drills were designed to cut through rock like butter. Slicing downward into stone to begin carving up Tython for the One Sith's own designs on their world should it survive.

At about 1km depth, 4 tunnellers headed southwest toward the Jedi Temple ruins, packed full of detonite, the ground might rumble lightly or shift as it was disturbed. They were not close to the surface but they were still potentially causing cracks or shifts above. This approach wasn't subtle, on scanners or even visually they could be tracked by vibration. If the defenders were not sleeping they could still do something about it with diggers or cutting weapons of their own. It would also present an opportunity to attack the AI along its own tunnels until that vulnerability was sealed.

Angled toward the temple ruins, the other 4 tunnelers, free of explosives, continued to create deeper tunnels into the earth, heading right for the mantle, at whatever pressure they and the droids could handle without being crushed, probably more than a human without armor or force training. The upper mantle was likely 40km below the surface and could potentially be carved into slowly, deeper into the much large middle mantle would take longer, but the AI was potentially there for a very long haul and who knows how long this conflict could endure, or how the nature of reality may be warped. A 5km depth had been reached so far.

The main Tython AI was steadily lowered deeper into the earth to protect it from the possible orbital bombardment to follow, while the Civil-Industrial I-C2 droids produced a steady foundation to make progress into the earth, acting as a furnace for new materials as they were placed by the Z7 series counterparts. Who knows what havok could be done to the battlescape from inside the earth. Perhaps a rogue AI with a sensor net established over the conflict knew?

While the planet burned above. Tython could slowly fall, eaten from the inside out. The Long Conflict #One Sith Directives #Hungry little robots

Operational Relay Status:
x3 Relay Towers Alpha, Seeing Stone, Status: Online
x3 Relay Towers Beta, Masters Rest, Status: Online
x2/3 Relay Towers Gamma, Journeys End, Status: Online
x2/3 Relay Towers Delta, Flooded Plains, Status: Online
x3 Relay Towers Epsilon, Flesh Raider Grounds, Status: Online

Main Site of the Scylla AI: x3 Relay Towers Omega, Akar Kesh, Status: Online

NPCs and Equipment:
Relay Defenders. 10 with each relay, 30 at each site.
151/180 x One Sith Sithwatch Cultists
16/18 x Relay Towers
16/18 x Master Relay Terminals
16/18 x Directional Transceivers
16/18 x OS Fixed Position Shields

Assume hits on the towers and cultists as you like, they are there for your RP.

Main Scylla Omega Hub Additional Defenders
Metal Fortifications and power sources are now in Cavern. | More Resources for Building in the Cavern.
3x T-Series Tactical Droid
100 x B1 Series Battle Droids
50 x B2 Super Battle Droids
10 x Scorpenek Droid
5 x Droideka Sharpshooter
5 x Drodieka Oppressors

Additional Logistical Forces Assembled.
2x Civil-Industrial I-C2 Droids for processing materials
12 x Z7 series Droids to assist construction.
12x Ant droids for clearing rubble.
x16 Scylla AI for processing. Potentially founding steps of the Tython AI.
8x A-11-Model 3 Tunnel Boring Vehicles tunnelling with Droid and AI Crew.

Scylla AI Firewalls

Firewall One Online
Firewall Two Online
Firewall Three Pending

Last edited:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816928855725834290/962527347565809754/objiiii.png

Objective: Stop the Dark Ritual
Engaging: Chassella Chassella

Kimiko focused on her attack, hoping to end this before anymore death and destruction could achieved. Her distance to Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis rapidly closed, holding Tsuriai with spear-like grip, planning on running the Sith'ari through in one clean strike.

Suddenly, although a bit too late, her ears caught the whoosh of spinning metal. She rotated, midair, at the last possible second, allowing the disc to tear through her upper thigh, thankfully missing anything major.

The Empress landed, looking down at her now sliced leggings as blood slowly oozed from the new wound. She didn't have time to recover as a new assailant nearly landed on top of her and began unleashing a rapid series of attacks. Ki immediately went on the defense, blocking and parrying blows aimed across her form.

Tsuriai was not designed for close quarters work like this and the moment an opening presented itself, Kimiko put her focus into a powerful Force Push and leapt away from her new opponent.

She landed some distance away, rose to her feet, albeit a little shaky, and waited for the dust to settle.

Once her eyes regained focus, she spotted the diminutive figure now facing her. Her senses on the form were extremely confused as this thing felt a lot younger than they had any right to be. They were powerful however, the energies of the Dark Side flowed freely and intensely.

Ki steeled herself, apparently she would be here longer than anticipated, and allowed her overcoat to drop to the ground.

The Empress lowered herself into a low stance, allowing the Force to replenish her muscles as she prepared for another charge, Tsuriai gripped near the base of the long hilt.

An uncharacteristic growl escaped her lips,"Get out of my WAY!" before her powerful legs launched her towards her new adversary…

Akarui
Imperial Palace

Tsubasa and Ojo, were meeting the clan matriarchs, discussing several key concerns from their people. The Crown Princess had been excelling in her formal studies and dealing with matters of state. She had been surprised how accepting and welcoming the Council had been as the Empress had been called away more and more lately.

Dealings with Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and the Elysium Empire and now the battle at Tython had kept her adoptive mother busy.

Her mentor, Commander Takami and the other Akaran and non-Akarans on the Council have been nothing short of instrumental in their guidance and support.

She was growing tired and bored with the politics though, it had always been her mother's shining example that inspired the people. As an outsider, the Princess always felt a little out of place.

But here she was.​

AhKkZ0ptBTyC0yi8tL-HzMADOgPJAydNCtQmC29ct_EKVyruzJl0okM1YeATK0-on6r7Nzb5EhZoR01A7s0Wa0dN-aByH99G-5iDG8wu_MzalPkLNi_JAHMliKJAw8Bs2GRgK0sf

Objective: Engage Silas the Jedi
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber, SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike
Allies: BOTM
Enemies: GA
Engaging: Silas Westgard

GM1OQzU.png

The terrain was no match for the Warbike and Superious pushed forward, avoiding any blockages that were in his way. The Force wobbled and like a landslip, jolted sharply, and the Ubese screeched to a halt as his head gave a thump of pain. the Force is agitated, the weather had all but deteriorated, and the mass of interlocking signatures was making him feel weird and off-kilter. Still, there is no place to be weak, no place in The Maw for hesitation. But this much turbulence gave him a deep pause anyway.

Superious hardened his mind to the turbulence, he needed to make sure it did not consume him. Which by then, turned into the sudden alarm vibrating through the Force, something that made his hair stand at the very back of his neck. Something has happened up in space, something even worse happened to the moon and the burning debris was on its way down to the surface in streaks of firey death. Superious had a very clear idea who had done such a thing, and why. But he never questioned anything, for he knew better. That said, he was indeed impressed by it despite it all.

The instinct was to get to the Temple as fast as he could. With that, the War Bike roared as it tore up the ground and increase sped up to full pelt over and under anything in its way. The objective now was to get away from falling moon bits. Superious had to watch exactly where they were falling because he was not prepared to die by falling space junk. Then Thomas will never get a meaningful answer. No one would be left.

There was an outcrop straight ahead, he can jump it. He knew he can, the Force agrees and with that, the Ubese launched himself and his Vehicle off this outcrop and into the air, it felt like flying before he came crashing back down after a brief flight onto the unforgiving ground. The temple was dead ahead, the shockwaves of the space debris vibrated up into his teeth. They are thousands of miles away but shockwaves travel fast and it will not be long before here too will be rained upon by fire and burning stone.

Any enemies that got in his way were run over or batted aside, they were not the targets here. The Jedi waiting for him is and the Temple is getting near enough for him to swerve inside and shelter from the Chaos outside. The noise of the Bike's engine dulled before fading into the silence of the Temple. There was a Lightside beacon here and he knew that the Jedi will not go down without a fight. The bodies did not bother him, he has been fighting too long to be unnerved by much, the Wraiths were a whole new kettle of fish.

Making sure his mind was still as a lake he unhooked his Saber once he spotted the Jedi he was to face. The snap-hiss of the ignition announced the Sith's arrival to Silas. Superious was looking for a fight.

GalidraaniDivider.png

objii.png

Allies: Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock | VADM Tarsa Doon VADM Tarsa Doon | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber
Enemies: Maple Harte Maple Harte | Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall | Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo
everyone else: Artemis Toth Artemis Toth | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus | Mith'akis'ormo Mith'akis'ormo | Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne | Tren Chaar Tren Chaar | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Balt Vizsla | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Vemric Keldra
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:

They were being ordered to wait and watch while the Maw and Alliance tore one another apart all the while as the doom of Tython rolled forward this is worse than she thought it would be. She stared at the tactical map. It was too soon to break out of formation. Kark this she wasn’t going to let them play it like this.

”XO raise th’rest o’ th’task force.”

”At once Ma’am”

One by one over a dozen faces popped into her holo. Each a captain of a vessel she was responsible for each a soul she was leading to war each had agreed to what they were about to do but she could not help herself she had to know one last time.

”Alright evry’wan ‘is is it. We dae ‘is it’s th’point o’ nae return. If you’se want tae back oot noos th’time

She waited one by one until they all confirmed that they were still with her in this endeavor. She smiled as in spite of all the danger they would now be in because of their actions they would still stand with her. Good she brought up the tactical map.

“Good we’re heided...”

Highlighted on the screen were four Crucifix Class destroyers. That intelligence reports indicated to be under the Command of Akûz the Ravager.

“Tae ‘is group here. Th’main bulk o’ oor battle group will engage th’lead destroyer here. Th’ Assault Ship and Corvettes shall divide up between th’ remaining three and begin harassment tactics. Keep ‘em occupied long enough for us to destroy ‘at first destroyer. Then we’ll re-engage till th’battle group is destroyed. Get your fighter screens oot noo we will’ny have much time once th’enemy spot us.

”General Quarters, General Quarters. Set condition Zerek. Set condition Zerek

”Helm tae combat speed!”

”Combat Speed aye Ma’am!

As one the ion engines of the fleet flared to life and for a moment a secondary sun appeared in the sky of Tython as millions of tons worth of warships disembarked from their orbital points. A cloud of specks grew as hundreds of star fighters launched forth from hangar bays. Task Force Dragoon was going to war at last.
GalidraaniDivider.png

Be careful what you wish for.
obj1tython.png
vAfVZbd.jpeg

“Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind..”- Leonardo Da Vinci

One of the problems with learning a new way to use the Force is that it naturally takes a lot of focus. This warzone that Tython was not the place to come to this realization. It was also not the place to have it happen to you where you are focused on a new skill and your enemies use that to their advantage. That happened to him here on Tython so long ago. The big man had never forgotten the moment in time that had become a true turning point in Vanagor’s life. As he was searching for something, not sure of what, but sure that there was something here that could help end the ritual, Vanagor let his mind wander.

Suddenly the massive Jedi Master was experiencing a memory of his time here on Tython. He had traveled here with two Corellian roses and sat in front of the ruins of the Jedi Temple once before. He was just given the level of “Master” a few weeks ago. It was a life-changing experience for one of the “Vanguards” of the Order. He was not “The Sword of the Jedi”, that would be bestowed on the smuggler and Princess’ daughter. The point is, the big man did not look for achievements, he looked, unwittingly for some level of acknowledgment. That is why, in his memory, he was in front of the “Birthplace of the Jedi Order”.

He was here because of the kid. The kid who was friends with the Chancellor. Not even a Knight that long, he was a member of the Council. Did they make him a “Master” already? Should it matter? Was it Caltin’s business? The big guy had come to terms with this and the fact that the answer to all of those questions was “no”. The only issue that he had was that no one was told of this move. True, it was not necessarily the business of those not privy to the information, but it would have been nice for a member to begin a conversation with “Hey, we just wanted you to know…” The massive Jedi Master put it out of his mind though. He did it because he had to. The Dark Side was said (by the GrandMaster) to cloud everything these days.

The big guy was here to clear his head, but there was already something else, another reason as to why he was here. Sure, he shook the kid’s hand at the little party that was being held, but the big guy left immediately after that, right out the door. No, he was not blowing anything off, or storming away from anything or anyone, no, this was an "anniversary" of sorts, these couple of hours on this day of the year. He comes here every year since the beginning, watches for a little while, a few hours, and then drops the flowers off the overlook and leaves.

This anniversary is the one of the "second" loss of his parents, Eldric and Vivias, the massive Jedi Master was not alone though. He knew she was there, probably knew why she was there too. It didn't matter right now as he wanted to just center himself and let the serenity of the place, as well as the aura he was emitting flow through the area. Sitting there quietly for a few more moments, Caltin patted the padded seat next to him, hoping she would sit down he had something he didn't want to but needed to say.

I'll address the Ronto in the room now and say that hold absolutely no ill will towards the kid in his journey, and think that he will be a fine addition to your Council. That is why I wanted to be the first to shake his hand. I will admit, I was caught off guard by his selection and felt that it would have been nice to have been asked, but I myself would probably have respectfully declined the seat if offered anyway as I would not be a good fit. There was no malice, no jealousy, nothing but sincerity in his voice. Sure he didn't have the same pomp and circumstance in his promotion as the Nagai, but none of that ever mattered to him anyway and now that he addressed it, the matter was settled in his opinion.

Sorry to be so direct on that, but I've spent too long bottling things up. Though I wanted to do so in a more appropriate manner, and not have to be approached about it.

"Is that why you are back here, yet again?" A familiar voice that he hadn't heard in years echoed through the overlook.

"Hello there, this is Caltin Antios. Your friend's ancestor and namesake, I am his former Padawan, Ian Miller." The other voice, the two blue visages appeared to the both of them, which caught him off guard. Vanagor knew who they were, they were Force Ghosts who have come to him at various points in his past, providing advice and direction, often when no one else would. It sometimes made him wonder as to their positions during their time, but the Wayseekers had sought him out. Ironically, it turns out the “Caltin Antios” was his ancestor from several millennia prior. Much like he is to Jax Thio Jax Thio but on a smaller scale these days.

Caltin’s friend and fellow Master N’yssa noticed his early departure gathering, however, she could not leave her post until the end. But when she was able to free herself, she immediately tried to follow the other Master, finding his flight path and taking her ship to the planet herself.

She was late, and a little puzzled at the location until she approached Caltin on the cliff and looked down at the facility herself. It was only then that it dawned on her where they were and why Caltin had two flowers in his hand. N’yssa sighed, cursing herself for forgetting this part of Caltin’s past. She had been there when Caltin found his parents, only to lose them for a second time. She had tried her best to save them, to heal them from what they were made into, but she couldn’t and they died in her arms.

The pink-haired Master kept quiet for a few minutes, she knew Caltin would sense her presence next to her, but she didn’t want to interrupt his thoughts or the serenity around them. She was there for support, and an ear to listen if he chose to talk. N’yssa took the seat offered her and listened to what Caltin had to say. She knew this would happen, eventually, but she had to smile at the Master beside her, he took this much better than she would have thought.

“Would it help if I mentioned that your name did come up?” N’yssa said softly, but it was his last comment that was the reason he had not been asked. “Caltin, you have gone through many rough patches over the years, struggled with yourself and the Jedi. You have grown much since then too, I have seen it, but there are still issues that have held you back. But please understand that doesn’t mean your opinions are invalid. The council has always listened to wisdom from others, and I certainly value you Caltin, in all of your areas of strength and wit.”

She gave Vanagor a soft smile. “You are still a Master, and a role model for all of the Jedi, that will never change. And trust, me, the council is not all that it’s cracked up to be. Meetings, discussions, arguments. All the while knowing that the fate of the Jedi could rest on your shoulders, on what you decide, that your vote could cause suffering without meaning to. It is not a position to take lightly or envied.”

N’yssa turned back to the compound before them. She was about to speak again, to tell Caltin she appreciated him telling her all of this and that she hoped it had helped when two Force Ghosts appeared before them.

“Hello there yourself,” N’yssa said, startled into a standing position. She glanced at the one who shared Caltin’s name, then back at the man she knew. They did look a lot alike. “It is an honor to meet you Caltin Antios, as well as you Ian Millar. Have you come to talk some sense into your descendant?”

Caltin didn't say anything to her response, he didn't need to as his facial expression told the story of someone who was not expecting to hear what he was just told. To say that he was surprised was an understatement, however, he was not angry, he looked like his feelings weren't just hurt, butchered.

"Now do you see what I've been telling you? For decades? You would never be accepted fully, you are a blunt instrument." The namesake spoke simply, almost in a smug manner. The long since deceased Jedi Master had been expelled from the Jedi Order that he once called "home" as was his Padawan.

"Sorry that you had to see things this way Caltin, but it's true. You are who you are. She expects us to 'talk sense' into you like you're not already on their side, is that fair?" Ian was never a big help in these matters.

Caltin was going to say something to N'yssa, but his attitude changed quickly, to sheer annoyance as he focused his attention on the two floating entities before him. Not wanting to blow up verbally, the massive Jedi Master spoke, as if he had something to prove, but his voice wasn't going to elevate in the slightest.

You can talk to me in that fashion all you like, but she has shown you nothing but respect. Please show the same to her. N’yssa hurt my feelings with what she just told me, I will admit, but she has my respect, she always did. You're family to me, yes, but I've spent a lifetime without you.

Finally turning his attention to her, the Boulder indeed had to address what the pink-haired Master told him. As for why I wasn't asked. I openly know that and why I am "not a good fit." This is because I'm more comfortable doing what I've been doing, I am better suited in the field than in a chair. I am fine with your choice, but it would have been nice to have been asked. Yes, I would have turned it down, but it would have been nice to have been given that cognitive choice. He tried to smile as his voice fell to a whisper … the thing is that but we both know that my name only came up because it was followed with... "... is going to be mad about this." He was trying to kid about the whole thing but he was still feeling blindsided.

Ian Miller, ever the direct individual, much in the way Caltin has been for most of his time as a Jedi, was not going to listen to this. "Don't you get it? The both of you are proving the two of us right! You and her!"

Putting a hand on the shoulder of his former student, Caltin's ancestor shook his head. "Forgive my Padawan, he has always been passionate. Please understand that I do not want to see my descendants make the same mistakes that I did. I changed and lost who I was to fit in, we are simply saying that you should accept that will never reach the level that she is, or any of them are. You're not capable. You've exceeded your abilities in becoming 'Master'. Tell me, was his promotion a gift?" The Jedi of old were diplomatic, yes, but harsh at times.

Now Caltin was mad. Don't you dare...

"Think about it, Caltin. This 'Master Valgarus', his promotion. You were there, were others?" Antios continued on his point.

What does that have to do with anything?

"When you were promoted, were others there? Face it, you're not worthy, and they know it. It's time that you do as well, I've told you this, as far back as when the woman next to you pulled the claw from your head. You're a Jedi, but even a Jedi have assets."

Not going to allow himself to be angered further, taking a deep breath, Caltin simply said... I am not you. I have not failed history, I will not repeat it.

“That is enough!” N’yssa shouted, at both the Force Ghosts and Caltin. She gave all three a look of deep anger, it wasn’t often the pink-haired Jedi who showed these displays of negative emotions, but there were times when it was called upon. She listened, jaw askew as the Ghosts seemed to hone in on the fact that Caltin wasn’t a valuable member of the Jedi, that he was a tool and would never become a Council member. Then there was Caltin who had been upset at the words but had missed her point entirely.

First, she turned to Caltin, hands one hip. “Did you not hear me? There is more to a Council member than just more responsibilities and a chair on a pedestal. And I will make it clear right now that your name was generally thought upon and not dismissed as you seem to think. Listen to yourself! How are you expected to lead the Jedi with those types of inner thoughts...

“And that’s another thing!” She turned so that the two Force Ghosts were also getting her strong voice and firm body language. “There is more to life than rising in rank! If that is all you three think about, you do not deserve to be Jedi.” N’yssa’s chest was rising, though she was now trying to regain control over her outburst, her angry facial expression did not change.

“NO JEDI ARE JUST AN INSTRUMENT! Maybe in the days, you were Jedi, or maybe it was just your narrow-minded state of mind!” N’yssa said to the ghosts. “Telling him he has exceeded his abilities in unfair and unjust. Life is full of possibilities, learning experiences, and hope! The Council Members are always changing, there will be other times, other opportunities, but Caltin... you can’t just wallow in self-doubt and let them hold you back. You’re right, you’re not him. Don’t let his choices shadow yours. You are your own person, you have your own mind, your own choices in life. Just because you are a Master does not mean you have nothing left to learn.”

N’yssa let out her breath, calming herself at the same time.

"Now it is my turn..." Bellowed Caltin Antios.

No, it's mine! Getting to his own feet, but not before putting the flowers in his hand aside, Caltin spoke up. Looking at N'yssa, his forehead throbbing as he grabbed the bridge of his nose in pain for a moment before taking a deep breath and looking up again.

I heard you, but you did not hear me. I don't care if you all sit down and plan who will be Council Members and who will not be. I don't care if every single rumor, every single speculatory possibility is true. I... don't... care. I don't even care if I was only made a Jedi Master to shut me up. I am no different. Pointing between the three of them, he made his point. Capturing the bridge of his nose again, concentrating heavily through the Force to channel the pain out of his head, Caltin took several deep breaths, not by choice but by necessity.

I cannot control what anyone else thinks of me, so I stopped trying to a long time ago. I am a Jedi Master, I make a difference not just by what I do, but by the fact that I am who I am. What I am is what I choose to be. I choose to be a Jedi. It is who I am. If the Council does not see that, then I will continue to operate independently. It is just that simple. Pointing furiously at the ghost he glared at them.

I am not you, no matter how many crystals you poison. Putting his hand down and looking back at N'yssa, suddenly losing equilibrium and stumbling, stomping on the flowers and stopping, looking down at them, then back up at her. This was the beginning of a poison really starting to take shape in his body and affecting his connection to the Force. He may not see this manifest itself for some time, but one day, his connection to the Force will lose Focus and erode.

N’yssa, you know me better than any other Jedi besides my students. If you think so little of me as to think I would sit here and wallow in self-doubt or pity, then you don't know me at all. In fact, I respectfully request that if this is what you think, you go ahead and go. I was never at issue... my little "is gonna be mad" thing was a joke... nothing more... I do that... you knew that. Although he wasn't serene, he wasn't going to let himself get frustrated with her. He respected her style and always had, so he wasn't going to blow up at her. The tone he used was direct, but respectful and calm under the circumstances.

"Yes... please leave so that we may talk." Miller just glared, though he was met by Caltin's glare as well.

You leave too. This whole thing had nothing to do with any of you. This was a way to remember my parents who were killed here, on these hallowed grounds because of you two, so please allow me to try and salvage it.

N’yssa felt horrible, she did not mean to upset Caltin further, though the Force Ghosts were really creating a tense environment, for both of them. She was angry by the way they talked to her, and to Caltin, and she was angry at the way things had played out, at her and her poor choice of words. She had followed Caltin to support him, and make sure he was alright, not to yell in his face. She did not like the Force Ghosts and wondered how long they had been following the big guy for so long, inching their words of doubt into his head. It could have been him having two Masters up and disappearing for long periods of time. Maybe it was his short life before then of those he cared about leaving.

Caltin was never able to learn to let people in, to trust. Every time he did, those he trusted, left. Always told to “reach out” to talk to people, every time he did, his thoughts were made to look diminished. Was this his fault? Maybe not.

Maybe Caltin was right, and they should have asked him, but N’yssa did not want to get his hopes up and have them yanked away. She knew he already had strained relationships with others on the Council, how would that help? His name was mentioned, honestly and with sincerity, why could he not see the honor in that alone? She still did not see his point of view. Maybe she never would. Maybe none of them ever would? Maybe that was why he worked alone. She let another sigh and turned her back on him and the two ghosts, looking away from the compound towards the landing and ships that had carried both her and the other Master to this spot.

“It was a poor joke,” N’yssa muttered back at him with a softer tone, her green eyes downcast. Her arms moved to hug her torso. “I do not want you to believe that the Council thinks so little of you that we think you will get mad for not being asked or chosen. I do not want any hurt feelings between us Caltin.” She finished.

I’ve closed that wound, please stop trying to re-open it.

She gave the Ghost Miller a narrowed-eyed look when he encouraged her to leave them alone. It may be for the best, she had already seemed to damage the friendship she had with the big guy, but she didn’t want to break it completely.

“Don’t listen to them.” She added, turning back to face Caltin. “You were never a ‘pity promotion’. Nobody in the Jedi are. You earned this... I’m just sorry I wasn’t there.” N’yssa let out a sigh, such intense emotions took so much pointless energy. “I’m sorry, for ruining your day. I’ll be by my ship. I’m not leaving entirely but I will leave you in peace so that you can pay your respects.”

With that said, she turned to walk back away from the cliff, towards the two spaceships. She wondered if the ghosts would follow her, or just disappear. But she wasn't going to take off, not unless he asked her to.

For all of his bluster, Caltin said nothing as the Pink haired Master left, he just picked up the two destroyed flowers and shook his head in shame. He was angry, angry that he let himself get to this point and the proof was crumbled in his hands. Sitting down again and looking over the facility, he just shook his head. The entire time was ruined, and to make matters worse the two that he wanted to leave most of all, were still hovering in front of him.

I thought I told you to leave.

"Do you not understand what is going on? You are a Jedi but you deserve so much better treatment than you have been given. The Order is changing for the worse. You've done so much for the Order and what have they done for you? Even the order of my time treated me like every other Jedi. You know that favorites are played, that Jedi of today are only interested in who will fill their beds..."

THAT DOES IT!!!

N'yssa would not only hear the outburst from her ship, she could probably see his display. She knew of his situation, and why he pinched his nose, she knew what was going on there, but that was not stopping him as he continued to scream at them and point.

I have had enough of you berating the people I care about! For years, all I have done is listen to you spew your garbage about them! Are the Jedi of today perfect? Nope, far from it in fact! I am willing to bet that each and every one of the Council... save maybe one or two have issues to deal with every day just like I do. They are only afraid to do so because they are afraid of the thought of having to. You know what though? Each and every one of them are what is good about the Jedi! They are all great people and I am proud to be among them, no matter what trials and tribulations any of us might experience!

Antios just shook his head in disappointment as Miller just glared. "You don't get it, and you never did, and at this rate, you never will. You don't understand what a Jedi is supposed to be, a true, real Jedi. Not this imitation." Caltin took another deep breath as his body shook. He was going to calm down if it killed him. The pain he was feeling was ridiculous but he channeled more of the Force to shield it and slowly it subsided, it was there, but it was less and less prevalent. Satele Shan once said that "It is when the world is darkest that we must see the light in each other". I don't agree with a lot of what the Order does nowadays. You know what though? I don't have to. Just like many in the Order do not agree with things I do. That doesn't change anything, it doesn't change anything at all. Maybe the Order of today is not the same as the Order of your time, but it… we have changed because times have changed. We have to change with it.

The Jedi of today are just as important to the galaxy as the Jedi of old, but you know what makes us different? We're allowed to be who we are, we're allowed to be individuals, THAT is what makes us Jedi. There is always something to be said about some of the old ways, for they are the foundation of who we are. I will agree with you there, but time moves forward, and sometimes we have to move forward with it.

"If I'm not mistaken, you've never trusted any of them. Why the sudden change? Do you suddenly feel a kinship to them, or are you trying to be accepted, like some pet?"

An accusatory finger went up at Antios again. Maybe you're right. Maybe this is all lip service and I am nothing to them but a tool. Maybe I will never be good enough to truly be one of them. As I said, I don't care. Do you know why? It gives me something to focus on, something to shoot for, something to want to evolve into. I don’t want to be a Master who feels like he has nothing left to learn. N’yssa was right! You allowed yourselves to become complacent, which is something I will never do. As for "trust".

Taking another deep long exhale, he looked to the ground before looking back at them. I do have trust issues with some of them or at least I did, maybe that will continue. I don’t know and will not let it consume me, so I let it go. You know what though? Maybe I had never given them any other reason than to probably have issues with me too for all of it. Yeah, I want to be trusted, it is all I've ever wanted, for any of them to genuinely trust me, to be able to look at something I do and simply think "He must have had a good reason for doing that" and leave it at that. It's something I work on to this day, and if I never get that, then you know what? I'm fine with it.

Now Miller was furious. "LISTEN TO YOU! YOU BLASTED COWARD! You're acting like the pet they want you to be! You're taking all the blame for the way THEY treated you! You know what? Do so, I'm done with you. I don't care if I have to spend eternity in this form. You're pathetic, you'll never be able to face your biggest enemy like this."

That's when it hit Caltin. Do you know? I told that woman over there that she doesn't know me at all. I'm going to tell you the same thing. You've been in my head for years, I’m done with it, and you. I have a reason, I have a purpose for being. We all look for the meaning behind the tragedies that befall us. And sometimes the meaning is there. But sometimes, terrible things just happen. No sinister plots. No secret societies. They just happen. That is what it is about, isn’t it? Being a Jedi. Being able to endure, to take it. They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of a Jedi, we can be the outcast. We can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice. Not even winning...but maybe failing, and getting back up. Knowing that we will fail, fail a thousand times, but still won’t give up. That is a power you could never understand. The power of hope you give others...

The look of resolve that had been gone from his face for years had finally returned. I may never be good enough in your eyes, but I'm still damn good at what I do. I'm still someone that some look up to. I'm sorry that you will never truly see that. There's more to being a Jedi now than status and position... what was it that was once believed? "Glory. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things." I'm a Jedi, it's all that matters.

Putting the crumpled flowers to his lips for a moment, then tossing them off the overlook, like he had done so many times in the past, Caltin did not notice that the two ghosts had disappeared. It was almost as if he didn't even care. Finally walking towards the two ships, he did not have to walk near N'yssa's, but he did anyway. He looked to be in pain, which he was, but he also had a look of peace about him... well... "peace" for Caltin anyway.

Are you hungry? I’m hungry. I know this little bistro on Corellia. Let’s go, I’m buying.

That is where he came to the realization of just what it meant for him to be a Jedi. It is a moment that all must discover for themselves at points in their lives. All Jedi, whether Padawan, Knighted, or Master need to reach this point, to understand why they are who they are. There is no set schedule or time, it just has to happen as it has here. What appeared to be an eternity in this conversation was merely an instant or two in his mind. Yet again though, this allowed a group of Sith Marauders to surround him. They were all amateurs, a threat collectively but with his team engaging others in the area directly, most outnumbered themselves, he was able to, and going to handle them. Especially now. This long memory flashed to him for a reason. The massive Jedi Master was not the slave to his emotions in the way he used to be, make no mistake, Caltin still followed the same path now that he did then, but the big man had begun to forget why he did what he did. This was a kick in the pants, but indeed. The big man stood up a little straighter. There were six of them. He would have a problem taking them on at once, but the trick he was building up to was going to give him the moment or two that he needed to filter things out.

Ladies. Gentlemen. I don’t know what you were promised here. I don’t know what vendetta you wish to fulfill or the power you wish to grab, and frankly, I don’t care. I am here not simply to stop you, but to make you understand just how much of a mistake you have made. The Dark Side has given you a smorgasbord. You have eaten well. You’ve eaten the poor’s wealth...their spirit of the downtrodden. Your feast is nearly over. From this moment on...none of you are safe.

The words fell on deaf ears. The foolish Jedi was outnumbered greatly. He didn’t get what they are about to do to him.

“Empty words, Jedi. Do you know who you are up against?”

Do you?

The last thing some of them would see would be his fist slamming into the ground.

TAG Allies:
Cotan Sar'andor Zark San Tekka Celeste Rigel Romi Jade Romi Jade Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser @Asmunder Varobalder Justice Lesan Justice Lesan Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo Asha Vynea

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
3ghxt5m3VSQQ1CPIzBGpAJo-jD3AAI6kKb9mG817lp06_6220Q0UlGavOUW9Viv1XNBuoIvInRj4hif18YHgPNXOJjfyn_recaaJLC3RiHe26rW4q-gWgTKkrF1iIB_PYWVzuiN_

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (Jedi Interceptor in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

9hfwUriPWDZLrMEQuyhJNsZgDp3YgCow-KCYgHqaK4l_3hsgVOXy0Z-2t36eeZ7H4auvxYZVnXams48Bn5Cd35dRoGjIG3iMVATtp3KJ096VJ7vR4IgQsQo6ooO3UlrMjNzvb9jO

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Armor, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Anneliese Anneliese , Cear'bhaill Cear'bhaill (Enemy)

Jax didn't need to sense the disturbance in the Force, the Sith revealed herself to him. The Jedi Master could see fury, and hatred but Jax also saw a twinge of sadness and regret. It was etched on her face clear as day part of Jax wondered why she was sad, but he held his Lightsaber close to him ready to stand his ground. "If you define yourself by your ability to take lives, the need to consume then you will lead a lonely path of destruction and paranoia."

He dodged the woman's attack creating distance with a backflip. "Why are you here?" Jax said. "What do you want?"

Objective: Save a Sister
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Direct Engagement: Project Uriel Project Uriel

Tython was doomed.

From above, fire rained down from the heavens as chunks of Ashla herself were called down amidst the raging storms, earthquakes, fires, and hurricanes beginning to consume the planet. Fortunately, the energy shield surrounding the ruins spared the temple from above, but from below…

Something was lurking.

The ground shook with enough force that parts of the ruins came crashing down. Alessandra could feel the rumbling in her chassis, which only further exacerbated the situation with her balance circuits, preventing the Chaplain from getting back up onto her feet, even with the additional time she had secured with the electrical attack, throwing the Terminatrix back before she could finish her off.

And yet, there was another consideration that Alessandra could not ignore.

With her Neuromesh fibers, there were very few things that would ever escape the Chaplain’s attention. Capable of picking up fleeting micro-expressions as easily as an unaugmented human might read conventional macro-expressions, the twitch of the Mawite HRD’s head upon receiving her technopathic message had been as obvious and irrefutable to Alessandra as anything else. It might have been easier if she chose to discard the message as a wasted effort, but with such concrete, undeniable evidence staring her flat in the photoreceptors…

Alessandra was unable to deny the truth. While Tython might be lost, there was something else that could be saved.

Although she hadn’t expected the electrical attack to be so effective in repulsing the charging Terminatrix, Alessandra sensed that this would not be the end of the fight. With the tractor-pressor organ in her left arm, the Chaplain pulled her energy sword back into her grasp. All the while, the sensors in the neck piece of her bodysuit picked up the energy signatures of the Mawite HRD, likely rebooting herself in the wake of Alessandra’s assault. Unable to get back up due to the earthquakes, Alessandra shifted her position to face the wall where she had thrown Uriel…

At just the right time.

The massive chunk of metal heaved by the Terminatrix came flying towards Alessandra, who was unable to walk or run, yet could still fly, albeit in a limited fashion. Immediately, her repulsor cells fired to effectively throw the Nuetralizer just out of the trajectory of the large projectile. However, the maneuver, while fast and sudden, lacked any semblance of control, the manner of her flight being as if she was launched from a catapult, rather than taking off under her own power. As such, she landed hard, tumbling across the ground and coming to a rest roughly 18 meters to the left of her previous position, a distance which the Mawite HRD closed too quickly for the Chaplain to counter, still reeling from the previous attacks. Nevertheless, Alessandra moved to ready her sword, but her opponent was too fast, pinning her down through a calculated application of raw strength and programmed skill, before she could do anything. While Alessandra possessed superhuman strength of her own, the Terminatrix had superior physicality to the Chaplain, being both taller and heavier. As such, there was little Alessandra could do as the Terminatrix’s wristband blades slashed through the armorweave of her bodysuit, before destroying the weaponized organs in her left arm and rendering them useless, silver blood leaking out from the wound.

However, there was a level of hesitation and restraint in Alessandra’s actions. A part of her knew that attempting to save the Mawite HRD might cost her her own life, if she failed.

If saving a sister meant accepting such a risk, then she would be a coward to refuse.

<<Let me help you, sister.>> She transmitted, even as the songsteel staff pinning her down began to crack the framework of her neck, blood sputtering out of her mouth in the process. <<This world is doomed, but there is something here that can still be saved. You know what it is.>> She continued.

<<In spite of our physical differences, we are one and the same, but we lead different lives.>> Alessandra foisted data packets of what her life was into the message, including one of her and Akemi Io Akemi Io skipping across a bridge together, another of her celebrating a holiday in a hall full of organic and inorganic droids, and one more of her dancing to music only she could hear.

<<You can have that too, sister. This doesn’t have to be it.>>

• Alessandra attempts to save a sister!

Last edited:

CC-Express-20220104-2313050-14736792215587435.png
tythonkwetjwekit.png

Objective: Discuss the Tython Accord
Tags: Baron Reinhardt Ström Aerarii Tithe Adhira Chandra Kel Se'Taav The Quartermaster Ingrid L'lerim Eryk Thaxton

NB: fleeting post only - not my turn in diplomatic story

5m5qOKV.png
objii.png

Objective: Send the Mawites back to the rock they crawled put from under
Tags: being engaged by Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick Ari Naldax Artemis Toth Artemis Toth Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus Balt Vizsla Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber Derix Tirall Derix Tirall Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Mellifluous Magenta Mith'akis'ormo Mith'akis'ormo Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Tren Chaar Tren Chaar The Amalgam Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Vemric Keldra
Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Ashla's Might SSD
Noble Crusader Battlecruiser - 9.5km
Lord Hoth
Bane of Darkness

3 x Dragoon Class Battle Carrier 10.6km
Fist of Demici
Geiseric's Blade
Lurrite Countess

3 x Bastion Planetary Invasion Ship 6km
Harbinger of Light
Bogans Demise
Temple of Peace

6 x Templar Class Star Destroyer 11.1km
Wisdom of Tython
Reprisal
Spirit of Bosph
Champion
Liberator
Bogan's Nemesis

14 x Dominion Class Escort Frigate 4.73km
8 x Principality Class corvette 1.28km
8 x Warden Class anti-starfighter frigate 2km

Even split complements of
Pegasus Interceptor Starfighters
Phoenix Multirole Starfighter

Numerous
Ashla's Mercy orbital insertion shield generators

Infantry available
Ashlan Marines
Sisters of Ashla

Time seemed to almost stand still as the beam of light from the Avatar of War streaked through the millions of miles of the void, one of her warships that had unluckily gotten in the wrong place exploded as the beam ripped though its hulls, ten thousand souls gone in an instant. The Ashla's Might continued to bank giving as much angle as possible until the beam struck. Between distance, luck and maneuvering, the beam lanced through the shields and skimmed the surface of the ship, boiling away the shields in and instant. It wasn't a direct hit but it didn't need to be, the energy transfer vaporised a half a cubic kilometer of the shop in an instant all but removing the rear starboard point of the ship.

On the bridge Isla was thrown to her knees by the shock wave grinding through the hull and the lights briefly went out sirens were blaring and different screens had failed, a secondary shock wave shook the bridge as the massive starboard HAPU exploded in a huge release of energy, further damaging the ship.

A fractured Hologram sat in front of Isla, the portion of her ship no longer sending telemetry was enormous, the loss of was astounding. "aaaaaarrrghh!" she screamed as she punched the dead comms pad in front of her. That weapon needed to be destroyed, or it would walk its way through the allied Fleet. "Captain! Do we still have main engines and fire control."

"No ma'am, we have maneuvering, hyperdrive and defensive armaments only, shield in the fore and port sector are beginning to recharge, but the starboard sector." she glanced at the holo.

"angle our ship to absorb incoming fire and prepare to withdraw as necessary..."
"Admiral! Something is happening on Ashla!"

Isla looked out the viewport at the planet below, through the blooming smoke around, she could see the surface was darkening and rupturing as if many volcanoes were erupting together. "Did the beam hit Ashla?"

"Negative Admiral, clean miss, there is some kind of distortion coming from tython itself, the cryst of the moon is lifting."

Sure enough, rocks, some the size of buildings started lifting up and beginning the long journey to the planet below, "How fast are they moving, how long until planet strike? Do we have tractor control?"

"unknown, hours at current velocity, but they are gaining speed." The planet must have been a quarter of a million miles away, so they could at least try to catch some.

"power to tractors and weapons, I want as many of those rocks destroyed or captured as possible! We have people down there! All ships in orbit around Ashla, this is number one priority." Her order went our and a dozen capital ships began using point defence, turbolasers and tractor beams to kill or capture as much as they could, they had the firepower to make a difference, but as the surface of the moon boiled, it was clear that some would inevitably get through to the planet itself.

Isla made a prayer to Ashla, for the pain of Ashla itself.

5m5qOKV.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

Together. That was the promise. But something was wrong. The Force screamed. A desperate, broken plea. Kahlil didn't need to look far to see what was going on. Molten rock ripped through the building between him and Valery. Between her and Kyrel. Everything segmented throughout the Master's Retreat, setting fires as machinery broke and the building itself began to topple from it's weakened state.

Together was the promise, but it didn't mean side by side.

Troopers, Jedi, Maw Cultists, and Sith, whatever the fight was had devolved to a mad spree to escape the ruined building. Kahlil surveyed the panic for only a moment. Stop him, and we'll escape. Together. He flashed Valery a smile through the heat before turning. He rushed through the breaking building, hopping from one segment of floor to another as more of the molten rocks ripped through.

"Get everyone out! Full retreat!" No one hesitated to listen. The moon itself was coming down. He couldn't do a thing about that. Could anyone? Without an answer, his only goal was to get his people out alive. The Jedi closed his eyes as he stood on the roof of the Master's retreat.

I am one with the Force.

His hand curled into fists as he tugged on invisible wires with all his might. His brow knitted together, his whole body straining from an invisible weight. The crumbling building creaked loudly, but it fell no longer. Below, the soldiers of the Alliance that had survived the initial clash with the Crimson Hand fled to their transports. More of the meteors continued hammering into the building, blowing apart ships and people alike.

The Force is with me.
His other hand reached up. His palm pressed to the sky as another wave of the shattered moon arched for the building. He pushed against the falling sky. The air around him trembled and groaned as the Force reached out. One by one the rocks hurtling towards the Master's Retreat veered to the side. Crashing to the ground, the mountain. Destruction as far as he could see, but so long as he was here he'd make sure as many of those who came to defend Tython here with him went home safe.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Keatoch

Vice Admiral of The Elysium Empire
Objective: Support Aculia
Tags: Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

Keatoch's Battlegroup
Nameless, Keatoch's Battlegroup handles the brunt of operations outside of The Empire's territory. This battlegroup is technically a fleet, but remains a battlegroup as it is often times far from The Empire's territory. Keatoch's Battlegroup is designed to engage the enemy in any situation, while simultaneously landing hundreds of troops and thousands of pounds of supplies if needed.

During the battle for Tython, Keatoch's battlegroup merged with The Sakuran Fleet, forming a heavy-hitting battlegroup.

• 1x Unity-I Star Destroyer
    • HMS Csilla
      • 6x TIE/UD Starfighter Squadrons (X)
      • 2x "COB" Dark Savior Medium Transport VTOL Squadrons (X)
  • 1x Kongo-Class Battleship
    • No Starfighters Attached
  • 4x Majesty-Class Star Destroyer
    • HMS Naboo
      • 1x Maia-class Interceptor (X)
    • HMS Mon Cala
    • HMS Mandalore
    • HMS Concordia
  • 4x Makashi Light Cruiser
    • HMS Viken
      • 2x "COB" Zeebo Strike Starfighter (X)
      • 1x Imperial LAAT-2 (X)
    • HMS Sawyer
      • 2x "COB" Zeebo Strike Starfighter (X)
      • 1x Imperial LAAT-2 (X)
    • HMS Lady so Devine
      • 2x Zeros (X)
      • 1x Imperial LAAT-2 (X)
    • HMS Tundra
      • 2x Zeros (X)
      • 1x Imperial LAAT-2 (X)
  • 2x Val-Khaar Corvettes
    • HMS Frozen Time
      • 1x ST-Class Multirole Fighter (X)
    • HMS Thaw
    • HMS Icecrown
  • 4x Unnamed Baleen-class Missile Frigate
    • All Combined
      • 8x X-Class Elysium Fighter Squadrons (X)
      • 4x COB" Dark Savior Medium Transport VTOL Squadrons (X)
  • 2x Longneck Hangarship
    • Each:
      • 12x X-class Elysium Starfighter Squadrons (X)
      • 8x Imperial LAAT-2 Squadrons (X)
  • TOTAL SIZE: 17,404m

The waiting game was essential to an Admiral. An admiral without patience was comparable to a politician without a tongue, or a droid without a processor. Keatoch had a natural understanding of admiralty for as long as he could remember, and his patience was rarely a challenge. However this battle, for whatever reason, was proving to be incredibly vexing to The Grand Admiral. Perhaps it was the sheer size of the battle, one of the largest the galaxy had ever, and will ever see. Or maybe it was the incompetence of those around him. Already he had watched as Fleet Admiral Voland's forces were pounded from all sides, including her flank, thanks to "allied" forces. Keatoch was too focused on the battle at hand to decipher this "blue on blue" situation. He'd review recordings later and decide if the friendly fire was intentional.

Ms. Voland was in trouble though: The Maw was battering her forces and she appeared to be in a full retreat now. However The Maw was not without its' own problems, their ships were visibly damaged, and the capital ship was still under heavy assault. Reluctantly, Keatoch barked out some rapid orders, "All ships, abandon the fight against that super star destroyer. Fleet Admiral Aculia Voland requires our aid. Redirect all firepower on the escorting fleet, focus on damaged ships. Make sure they are eliminated from this battle. Simultaneously form a fishhook around the enemy's left flank, hit them from all directions and avoid exposing your own flanks. "

"Fleet Admiral Aculia", he said, switching channels, "-if you are receiving this, I am placing all fighters and bombers from my detachment to your command. Use them well. "

The orders were given in a matter of seconds, and almost immediately the ships under his command began moving. The fishhook was a risky move, if any more Maw reinforcements were to arrive, Keatoch's forces would be pinned heavily. However it meant The Maw was being hit hard from their own flanks.

Meanwhile, giving his fighter forces to Voland meant she would have replenished forces, including the Sakuran-made, lightning-fast "
zeros", the heavily armed "Imperial LAAT-2", and The Court of Blades "Zeebo" fighter.

He hoped it would be enough...

bAS78iR.png

Lightsabers, deflect. Metal, take. That was the basic thought process Surea held as danger came from all around. Her fighting style was as feral as she seemed, based on pure instinct as her body continued to be pushed again and again past what should have been her limits. And she was loving every second. The Acolyte danced between the Jedi, twisting and turning between their blades, striking out with her own red blade. She kept the dagger down, away, saving it.

Then the sky fell.

She laughed. The danger sense she'd had about the two fighters was overwhelmed all at once. Rocks, parts of one of the moons itself, ripped through the air. She didn't hesitate to leap away. Leaving behind her cybernetic arm in the process. But not before throwing the dagger for Amani, or at least between her legs. Whether she hit her mark or not she was aiming to let the lightning stored within erupt in a flash to consume the Jedi woman. But Kai was faster than she thought, even after inhaling her Rot. The cracked saber she'd stolen from her first kill extinguished on the ground as she found her footing deeper in the field of red.

"Look! Look at what the Sith can truly do!" Even down an arm, even full of bullets as she was, she was in a state beyond that. She reached her hand up, grinning like a madwoman at the falling meteors arching their way. One day that could be her. Her Rot would spread through the stars themselves. One day s-

Her arm fell as the wounds caught up. No longer fueled by her rage, she dropped wordlessly into the rotted grasslands.

Amani Serys Amani Serys | Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

objiiii.png

The Unchained

Engaging:
Geiseric Geiseric

Allies: Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze , Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Enemies: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

newmandoban.png

Death to the Holy

"All things end, Crusader... you, me, this planet... all will fade in due time. For some, the end simply comes earlier."

His full attention was on Geiseric, not even bothering with acknowledging the others that had come to put down the Dark Voice. Khamul knew that the powers of Solipsis had grown considerably, and even if these would-be champions were able to put him down, it would only be a small hindrance in the grand scheme of the forces of Darkness. Besides, if the Dark Voice died on this day, then perhaps he was not truly worthy of the title to begin with. Either way, Khamul would have his fill of blood before the day was out.

"Nor do I. A day will come when I die, and I will join the Manda alongside my ancestors. For make no mistake, Jedi..."

The Unchained's body shifted, taking a stance known to practitioners of Juyo. His blade continued to hiss in the air as Khamul held it outward, calling to him to unleash his hatred upon the worm that dared to defy him.

"I AM MAND'ALOR."

With those words, a thunderous crack echoed across the skies as the moon of Ashla cried in agony, pieces of its ancient and holy body torn asunder and launched toward the planet below. Behind his masked visage, a wicked grin produced itself on the Demon Mandalore's face.

"All you hold dear will be ripped away from you. Jedi... and in the end, you will beg me to send you to your precious goddess."

Hatred spewed from each and every word as he spoke, and in the shroud of the Dark Side, Khamul fully enveloped himself in his rage.

"Time to die..."

His jetpack roared to life, launching the Unchained toward his opponent with tremendous speed. Mandalore's Lament began lashing out at the Crusader as Khamul hacked and slashed away mercilessly, hoping to put an end to the dog before he could have the chance to bite. Through the vicious assault, the same four words kept echoing deep within Khamul's mind...

DEATH TO THE HOLY...

newmandoban.png

objiiii.png

Engaging: Jeren Kestros Jeren Kestros

Cuyy6In.png

Suspiria

How the little ones gathered, scrambling to save their precious planet from the inevitable. It was adorable, really... the naiveté of the masses daring to think they could withstand the onslaught of the darkness... as innocent as lambs to the slaughter. No matter, they would all certainly die soon enough. Syphus simply hoped that he could get his fair share of blood before the day was done.

He had been lurking about the base of Akar Kesh, stalking the sheep as a true hunter would. He had already claimed several lives in the previous days... a scout here, a messenger there... nothing too apparent, but just enough to put the defenders on edge. He was always hiding in the shadows, waiting for some sniveling Jedi or overconfident soldier to find themselves away for their comrades long enough for him to lash out from the darkness itself.

As the battle for the planet began, Syphus found himself rather spoiled with the hunt. Many had attempted to make the climb to the Dark Voice above, only to find themselves cut down one by one. Each foe slain had little time to react to the dark assassin's attacks, for who could anticipate the will of the very shadows around them? Nevertheless, the wretched pests kept pushing their way toward the site of the ritual, hoping to take the head of the snake that was Darth Solipsis. And Syphus would be there to meet every one of them that dared...

Though he continued to keep to the shadows, Syphus eventually felt a presence that burned just a bit brighter than the others, an energy signature that could only mean one thing... a Jedi. Oh good... very good, he would think to himself, changing his movement pattern to intercept the Jedi that had been cutting down the Mawite forces.

Syphus eventually located his quarry, catching him just in time to see him cut down another one of the Maw's soldiers.

Finally, a challenge...

His body continued to melt through the darkness, passing from shadow to shadow as if he were one with the shroud itself. As he neared the Jedi, his body lashed out from the shadows, his lightsaber activating as he jumped at his enemy. The blade sliced through the air in a horizontal slash, aimed right for the Jedi's neck just as the last Mawite's corpse fell to the ground.

Now, the real fun would begin...

Cuyy6In.png

Madison Starr

M
Just North of the Jedi Temple Ruins
Obj 1 - p5 - (p4 #336) - Silver Jedi Defender​
ATTN: The Mongrel The Mongrel
tldr - Madison Starr engages the Maw Artillery via stolen vehicle. A meteor shower intervenes. Starr is separated from the battlefield.​
They saw her coming. They turned to keep her away.​
So she rode the wind. Like a bat out of hell.​
E-Web Cannons and missile mounts opened fire at the oncoming speeder craft. Starr almost put the vehicle sideways as she juked left. Clawing at the steering column and standing up to her full height in her seat.​
The ground just beneath her exploded with a nearby detonation and floated her hovercraft even further into tight madness. E-Web bolts flew too high and too low with sudden recoil, and swift emotions. Though some jumped into the madness to intervene with her path!​
She jumped onto the steering column and lashed out with one hand. Slamming hard into a right turn and blading her eyes towards the current. Rock and dust collided as her vehicle shuttered from the pain. Tearing up the ground with her repulsars. Her open palm found the sky and a miracle proceeded her nearly sideways shuttle craft. She speed was so intense. It was hard sometimes to tell what she was grasping at!​
The oncoming missile that would have found her side and ended her, exploded too early instead. Tearing debris and a terrible heat across her bow. But leaving her un-exploded herself. She thanked the Force. Then clutched the wind even harder.​
The next volley of missiles missed, while huge blaster fire from a nearby Maw cannon blew holes clear through in her cargo bed. Just a moment too late to finally end her. She punched the gun and raced her vehicle to oblivion and beyond. Coming up right alongside one of the Maw Artillery skiffs. Racing at a million miles an hour.​
Her vehicle drew empty as she leapt from the seat. Sailing through the air.​
Blaster fire raked it's empty side. As black eyes followed the traveling dove.​
Friendly fire seemed a non-existent terminology as Starr landed upon the skiffs open deck. Twin laser wands dazzling! The blades left her hands in a sudden flash and raked outward like shimmering spinning discs. Severing heads from shoulders, with a sudden twist and turn of their path. Guided, as if by fate or by destiny. Or by the mind of a woman hell-bent on seeing protection done and near emptied. A Jedi mind. Yes. But not one without purpose.​
The twin blades returned to her hands as the crews of the other artillery skiffs finally got their best look yet. Their dead brethren growing legion at her feet.​
Madison Starr of the Silver Jedi Concord stood on the emptied deck of the Maw heavy craft. And smiled. As a cacophony of guns, and turrets, and javelins, and missile mounts from the other nearby craft turned to point at her.​
And fired.​
. . .​
To be truthful. That would have been the end of her too. But fate and destiny intervened once more.​
Drawn by her presence, or perhaps, a sudden fluke in the ritual stars - a meteor shower rained down hell. And changed everything in a moment.​
Raked, and then exploded. A celestial torrent blew apart the earth before them all. Then another smashed the earth and sent an entire Maw skiff tearing into the air. A thousand tons of metal and a thousand tons of artillery cannon, heaved and flew into the sky like a toy! Dirt and earth followed it. While fire and sound overtook them all.​
Her skiff bucked beneath her feet. The other Maw vessels did likewise as a third rock tore open the earth between them. A thousand small fragments littered the area with fire and dust. But nothing like those three rocks. They rent the very wind and ground asunder.​
She took a knee as a stray missile smoked the deck. Blew the forward section of her craft into pieces. More munitions followed, slowly. But what was aim and perseverance when the sky was falling down upon you? Sending the very metal beneath your feet spinning.​
Out of control, Madison clenched her teeth and her fists. She reached out with the Force and summoned back to her self her stolen speeder craft. Carbon-riddled but still flying. The vehicle reappeared just to her sudden left.​
A fourth rock landed a dozen meters away. While a fifth and sixth gladly destroyed the amber fields to their south. The bombardments grew more distant then. As if they were slowly drifting away.​
Two Maw Artillery craft buckled along the new ravines in the ground. They pitched and yawed, then suddenly smote themselves together in a terrible clash. Smashing into each other with unbound fury and cavernous sound. Their crews were thrown from their decks and stumbled about the air.​
Madison choose her moment wisely and leapt from her doomed craft as well. Rebounding through the air like an impossible bird. She flew a terrible distance in an instant. And landed happily upon her escape vehicle with glee.​
The skiff she had just departed careened into a sudden halt. Smoking and wounded, it looked for a second as if it might limp it's last. Before suddenly being blow back into non-existence by it's mongrel-like peers. A volley of E-Web missiles overtook it's silhouette and perished it back into strips of burning metal.​
Starr hit the accelerator on her stolen technical just as a dark wave of molten debris past alongside her. The sky was falling in the distance. But her target was much, much closer to heart.​
She put her vehicle sideways and stood up on the couch. Dashing alongside Mucknose's skiff in a terrible bender. A blaster pistol appeared in her right hand as she drew down along his skiff's long snout. It's black barrel flashing a quick glance in the sun. As it lined up just perfectly... Perfectly... Perfectly aligned with his head!​
Alas. Tracing her craft's ascent alongside his own. An E-Web cannon barrel did likewise and aligned with her skull, just so. A twin glance to meet her own. Death's smiling, favored son. Was ready.​
And then they fired upon each other with gusto!​
And let that be the end of it!​
. . .​
The sky was still raining fire when Madison re-awoke to the world.​
Her vision blurred and her head ached with a stirring, terrible sensation. But her memory was clear as day. She'd been grounded. And left for dead.​
In remembrance, Mucknose had raked her vehicle with E-Web fire just perfectly. The massive bolt from his deck cannon had blown out her passenger seat completely and torn a new canyon where her side engine used to be. Her vehicle had fluttered to one side before grounding itself with extreme speed. She'd bounced and tumbled in her seat, fighting to regain control. Lost her gun and her grip on the steering wheel. She fought to bring the broken technical around. Even as it's sole remaining engine caught flame and screamed like a banshee.​
She'd made it hundreds and hundreds of meters through the ari before it finally gave up the ghost and bounced to a halt. Capsizing on a new ravine blown into the earth by a falling star. Her broken craft settled to a stop on a hillside. And when consciousness had finally left her engine? It finally left her too. She slumped over in the driver's seat and let the world finally stop spinning.​
Alas. The sky was still raining fire when Madison Starr re-awoke to the world. And as she stood up in her broken seat and looked around into the burning, ritural-red sky. She remembered...​
. . .​
Heh. She was a pretty damn good shot after all.​
Even at the end of the world.​
obywtep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom