Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Majesty-Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the base of The Elysium Empire's Navy with a unique and new ship.
  • Image Source: All Images are mine, made with Google Slides, apart from the MC-80, from MC80 Wookiepedia
  • Canon Link: Not a canon ship.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: It's a mix of an I.S.D. and an MC80, so I don't know which to base it on. Wookiepedia, MC80 , Wookiepedia, ISD-I
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Veinstein Laboratories and Innovation, Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein
  • Affiliation: The Elysium Empire
  • Model: Imperial Star Destroyer, or MC80. Probably the former since it's a Majesty-class Star Destroyer
  • Production: Minor (It is the base of The Elysium Empire, by Veinstein Labs. Others could use it if they steal one )
  • Material: Reinforced Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Capital Ship
  • Length: 1,300 meters.
  • Width: 750 meters
  • Height: 345 meters (the bridge hits 345, but the rest is a bit lower)
  • Armament: Very High
80 XX-9 Heavy Turbolasers, 40 on each side.

30 Ion canons, 15 each side

2 Quad-Heavy Turbolasers (In the back, where the circles are on the image)

4 Triple-Medium Turbolasers, 2 in the front, by the bridge.

2 Tractor Beams, 1 for each side.

• Defenses: Very High

2 Deflector Shields from the inside

Durasteel armor, reinforced at vital points.

• Hangar Space: Base

• Hangar Allocations:
    • 1 Fighter Squadron

• Maneuverability Rating: Average.
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: Class 2, no backup.
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All standard systems
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • No advanced systems
STRENGTHS

*Standard: The Majesty-class is a standard ship, nothing special. This allows easier, cheaper production, as well as room to create another variant/model.

*Triangular shape: The triangular shape common in Imperial ships allows all guns on the side to fire toward the tip of the ship, allowing concentrated fire.

*Round Tips: The round tips on the Majesty-Class make shielding more efficient. Imagine an umbrella sticking out, that's where the shield is focused, slide it around a round ship. It's easier, smoother. In a pointy ship, there's more calibration to do in order to focus the shield on certain points (The tip is smaller, the back is larger, lots to factor in.)

*Low Bridge: Standard Imperial Destroyers have a bridge that sticks out like a sore thumb with a weak point between it and the base of the ship. The Majesty-class has a low bridge that's more protected.

WEAKNESSES
-Weak Rear: The back has no weaponry, and is exposed to any type of ship that can flank it.

-Blind: In eliminating one weakness, another was created. The bridge is low, and the captain cannot see behind the ship well. If a ship goes below and below, it will both be invisible outside of scanners as well as in the perfect position due to the weak rear of the Unity-Class

-Not much room: There is a very limited hangar/cargo bay compared to other capital ships.

DESCRIPTION

The Majesty-Class Star Destroyer is the first ship designed by The Elysium Empire. The design is based off both the Imperial Star Destroyer, and the MC80 of the Mon Calamari. It eliminates several weaknesses of the ISD, but also created some, for example the low bridge is more protected, but takes up space that could be used for the hangar, and makes it difficult to see behind. The weaponry, hyperdrive, and shields are that of an Imperial I-Star Destroyer. The size is a medium between a Victory-I and Imperial-I class destroyer, and the crew is 15,000

m2.png

m1.png

OOC NOTES:

Currently, The Elysium Empire is a MINOR faction. We are not producing this ship, but we have designed it.

Last edited:
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

Because you are new to this, I will let it slide but please do not reply to these threads when they are out of Pre-Factory. On the main Factory Floor, wait for a judge and if you need to edit anything, just edit it and don't say anything. It happens, trust me.

That said, we only have two problems.

• Image Source: All Images are mine, made with Google Slides, apart from the MC-80, from Wookiepedia's MC80 page
  • Canon Link: Not a canon ship.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: It's a mix of an I.S.D. and an MC80, so I don't know which to base it on. Wookiepedia, MC80 ,
The images for those two links are broken, please fix.

• Length: 1,300 meters.

• Hangar Space: Base
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • 1 Fighter Squadron
    • 1 Support Craft Squadron

1000m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 3 | Low: 4 | Average: 5 | High: 7 | Very High: 9 | Extreme: 11]
1500m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 6 | Average: 8 | High: 10 | Very High: 12 | Extreme: 15]
This is wrong. You cannot round up your length to have the 1500 meters. Please either increase your length to keep that or reduce down one squadron.

Do these two changes and I will push for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom