Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private House Io: Life Day

Wearing: Matriarch's Chitin (Armorweave Catsuit)

Armed with: De Lifte Crystal (Dual Vent)

With: The Battalion The Battalion

Equipment: Ceremonial Gown

Elaine Tear's Lightsaber (Corrupted)

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Equipment: Cocktail Dress

Skin Shears (Purple Split-Saber)

Aboard: Leviathan of Sev Tok

In orbit above: Khemost

Hours earlier...

Xiphos stared at the old video of her that the Leviathan A.I. had dug up, one it had surreptitiously forwarded to Cameron Crownwraithe Cameron Crownwraithe also.

It was an old video of her days as a Stage Magician after she was medically discharged from the Order the first time.

She was in her typical stage get up back then. A purple leotard and stockings, black hair dyed green, red lipstick on a porcelain face, make up hiding old scars, a black top hat completing the get up. She was in front of a crowd of hundreds a silent partner in the act. Her Android Caretaker, Moya Virtu Moya Virtu always did the talking when on stange, the voluptuous HRD striding about in a skintight purple catsuit.

"Welcome, gentle sapients! Welcome!" Moya Virtu bellowed to the crowd. "Madame Io and I are here to bring you the wonders of the Unknown! For our first act tonight, we...Madame Io, what are you doing?"

Madame Io was playing around with a ribbon she had pulled out of her top hat, which was now in front of her and was now playing jump rope with it. Every time she completed a jump, a rabbit would pop out of the hat.

"Madame, we're not supposed to do that trick yet!" Moya said in mock surprise.

Madame Io ignored this, getting a goofy grin on her face as she not only jumped rope but spun as well, not only rabbits but frogs hopping out of the hat, then she deliberately tripped and fell over.

Moya immediately went over to her side.

"Madame Io! Are you alright?"

Madame Io stumbled back up, "coughing up" a blue jay and flicking her ribbon about and turning it into a flock of pigeons with a puff of smoke.

"Are you alright?"

Madame Io beamed a wide, toothy grin and nodded in an exaggerated manner, drawing multiple laughs from the audience--

Xiphos stared at the feed on her holoprojection system.

Where did you find it? she asked the Leviathan.

One of the Fixers dug it up... The Leviathan answered.

I...thank you...

Xiphos was alone in her quarters aboard the Leviathan. It had been so long since she had done any stage magic. Hardly anyone remembered those days. She could never forget them. Rare moments of Non Violence.

Xiphos found herself going to her drawer, taking old photos out. Photos of Moya and her rabbits mostly. Photos of her days as a Jedi Shadow before her rebellion.

Not for the first time, she wondered if she had done the right thing before there was a knock at her door.

Xiphos stood up, wearing a dark blue, skintight catsuit of her own for once went over to the door, already sensing who it was...

She opened the door, blinking at the Amalgam in very white, very revealing lingerie.

"If it embarrasses you less, I was hidden by the Force while walking here..." The Amalgam said slyly.

"You're not wearing that to the Life Day Dinner." Xiphos said flatly.

"Like I'd bother flaunting it at Dinner, when there are so many better places to flaunt it..." The homicidal witch replied coyly.

Xiphos narrowed her eyes.

The Amalgam grinned, slinking up next to her.

"Such as right. Next..." The Amalgam trailed, whispering into Xiphos's ear.

"To...you..." she finished.

"You're still merged with Darth Phyre, and I cannot overlook the pure squick about that." Xiphos replied dryly.

The Amalgam pulled back, one side of her body shifting into the guise of the red headed, exotic faced Atrisian Force Spawn that had murdered her biological parents.

"Can't I be a feature, rather than a bug?" The Darth Phyre in The Amalgam asked at once.

"You're the kind of feature that makes a videogame console brick itself after a few hours."

"I still see you staring..."

"It's been a slow morning."

The Amalgam sighed, the half of her body that had taken Phyre's form melting and resetting to its prior appearance.

"I know...we could leave it to fate..." The Amalgam suggested, her deep insanity allowing for an OOC reference. "Let's solve Eckhart Style, with a Coin Toss."

Xiphos raised an eyebrow.

The Amalgam reached into the middle of her bra, pulling out a double headed coin.

"Live dangerously Xiphos."

Xiphos gave a one word reply.

"Heads."

"Tails..." The Amalgam said, flipping the coin.

Xiphos subtly nudged the coin with telekinesis on the way down so it landed heads up. The Amalgam huffed in defeat.

"Ugh, this bullchit coin tossing only works if you're Aaron Eckhart..." The Amalgam huffed, having not caught Xiphos's subtle nudge.

"Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually, you lose..." Xiphos remarked, walking past her, fingers gliding affectionately under The Amalgam's chin "Please put on something less risque..."

"You would use that chitty Liam Neeson quote on me..." The Amalgam grumbled. "Given how much you like to Rob Roy a Motherfether, I shouldn't be so surprised..."

Five minutes later...

"You have an interesting idea of Less Risque..." Xiphos noted without mirth at The Amalgam, now wearing a sleek white cocktail dress with matching stilettos and a plunging neckline after giving The Amalgam five minutes to change.

"Is it working?" The Amalgam asked.

"Not enough to make me forget about Phyre..." Xiphos answered, stepping closer.

"That said..." the Heretical Sith trailed, pointing upward. "We are under Mistletoe..."

The Amalgam looked upward, smiled, hooked her arms around Xiphos's neck.

"Only useful tradition this damned holiday actually has..." The Amalgam remarked, kissing Xiphos passionately.

Xiphos got lost in the kiss for a moment, closing her eyes, until it started to feel troublingly familiar. She pulled back. Phyre was standing completely in Amy's place, smiling.

"Amy might have gotten the first kiss. I get the second..." Phyre remarked, stroking Xiphos's cheek lovingly. "Whose was better?"

"Points for being good at it." Xiphos remarked flatly.

"I was kinda going for first place..." Darth Phyre remarked seductively, fingers gliding under her chin.

Too many memories of Phyre's counterpart, Syd, made Xiphos step back, struggling mightily not to hyperventilate...or indulge Phyre further...

Phyre slinked towards her, knowing how conflicted Xiphos was in that moment.

"C'mon, Julia..." Phyre cooed at her, pressing against her slightly "Let the past die...kill it if you have to..."

"Like you killed my parents?" Xiphos asked.

"If they really mattered that much to you..." Phyre whispered, taking Julia's hands to hers. "I'd be dead...let them go, Julia..."

Xiphos pulled her hands back.

"I'll see you at the Dinner..." Xiphos replied quietly, walking out of her quarters.

"Drat..." Phyre complained just as quietly, mind and flesh disappearing back into The Amalgam's.

"I'll get you yet, my pretty..." the Amalgam dryly cackled, more for the writers reading this that her insanity allowed her to be aware of than any IC reason.

"Just gotta figure out how to dump the third wheel..."

Fifteen minutes later...

Xiphos got off the turbolift, walking down halls with a technogothic aesthetic.

"OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL...BUT THE FIRE IS SOOOOOO DELIGHTFUL..." the Skeleton like Model 1 units sang as they hung up Life Day ornaments across the ship.

"AND SINCE WE HAVEN'T ANY PLACE TO GOOOOOOO..." the General Purpose Nuetralizers sang as they whisked about the ship, carrying boxes of ornaments.

"LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW..." The Model 1 units sang back.

Xiphos entered a specially prepared mess hall where a large round table had been set up. Her Consort, The Battalion, awaited in a revealing red gown, curly dark brown hair hanging loosely. The Battalion was well aware of just what had transpired between Xiphos and The Amalgam via her bond with Xiphos. It was part of a plan Xiphos had worked out with The Battalion.

"Julia, dear..." The Battalion noted, walking over to her.

"Festivities are nearly ready."

"What's the menu?" Xiphos asked.

"The General Purpose Nuetralizers cooked Meatloaf, Fried Chicken, Nerf Burgers...three meat Pizza. Turkey. Might as well pig out."

"As long as our citizens get to do the same on Khemost below. After what they have been through, they've earned it..." Xiphos replied.

"Large mess shelters have been set up all over the city of Midas. Rest assured, they're getting the same thing down there we're getting up here." The Battalion confirmed.

"They're safe from the blizzards for the moment?"

"As safe as we are currently capable of making them."

"Warm?" Xiphos pressed, worry entering her mismatched eyes.

"Yes, they're warm..." The Battalion confirmed.

Xiphos nodded. "Good. Wouldn't feel right, enjoying all this if they couldn't enjoy it also..."

She cares. She actually cares for them... The Battalion noted privately, the realization of just how much Xiphos herself bought into what she was trying to sell sinking in a little more. The Battalion knew Xiphos well enough by this point to know she hadn't been faking concern. Xiphos genuinely wanted her citizens to prosper.

"I'll join you by the table shortly..." Xiphos said, heading off to speak to one of her guests, Ted Forrest. He had been among those tasted the most Mandalorian blood on a personal basis at Panatha--just under Alessandra Io Alessandra Io and Lyssa Io Lyssa Io and he had been hard at work since, passing on what he had learned to other Citizen soldiers. He was in the blue uniform of the House.

"Ted..." Xiphos called out, going to him. They knew each other from way back, Xiphos having saved his life during the frantic exfiltration from Nar Kreeta after the Bryn'adul had crushed the defenders. This had been before Xiphos was called Xiphos.

"Lady Xiphos..." he acknowledged, standing at attention.

"At ease, Forrest. I'm glad you showed. You did great work at Panatha, in spite of the Outcome. It was because of you and the other citizens that gave their lives there that the Shield Generators held and prevented The Mandalorians from doing even more damage than they did--they had to use Shield Ignoring weapons to bombard the surface in the end, but the Turbolaser option was pretty much dead in the water.

"I'm sorry it wasn't enough." Ted replied.

Xiphos put her glossy black slender cybernetic hand on his shoulder.

"Vengeance against The Mandalorians will come. They sowed the Wind, and we shall make sure they reap the Whirlwind for the Atrocity at Panatha. Plans are afoot..." she assured him. "I hope you enjoy your evening with us."

Just then Xiphos spotted Maple Harte Maple Harte being wheeled in on an upright gurney, in a straight jacket and a leather mask covering her face.

"Excuse me, Ted..." Xiphos said, and teleported over to her.

"Lose another bet with Lyssa?" Xiphos asked.

"This isn't a costume party?!" Maple exclaimed. "Damn it all! It took me forever to find this get up! I thought my Anthony Hopkins disguise would be the talk of the town!"

Maple was insane, like the Amalgam, albeit not any where near as bloodthirsty.

"Even if today was a costume party, that get up still looks like it'd be damned uncomfortable eating in..." Xiphos said, undoing her adopted Sister's restraints.

Maple hopped off the gurney.

"Why thank you, Clarice..." Maple said in her best Hopkins impersonation, which no one present understood IC...

Maple, due to escape artistry skills taught long ago to her by a Pre-Xiphos Laertia Io, soon escaped the straight jacket, revealing she was wearing a shimmering blue cocktail dress.

"Good thing I prep ahead..." Maple replied, smiling as she went to the table.

This got a large chuckle from Xiphos as she headed to the round table, multiple representatives of House Io would soon be eating at...

The Amalgam arrived (as herself, taking a seat next to Xiphos on her left, the Battalion on the right, and Countess Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko (wearing a shimmering black gown acting as a buffer between Maple and The Amalgam.

Soon everyone would be here...

Percival Io Percival Io

Draco Miles Draco Miles

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis

Last edited:
A pair of tiny hands cupped a snowglobe. Inside the shaken glass orb, a blizzard raged, blasting the miniature village at its center with a whirlwind of fake snowflakes.

At the sound of a mother's call, the globe suddenly fell from slackened fingers, shattering on the hallway floor. A scolding was sure to follow as the child ran off, leaving the mess behind.

Cleaning droids whirred to life, sucking up the water, glycerin, glitter and shards of glass. Dropping to a crouch, Percival plucked out a tiny house from among the destroyed village, holding it between two fingers. It was painted white, with a gray roof and a red door.

A red door...

The vacuum droids fell silent and scurried away like black mice. Percival rose to his feet and resumed walking, slipping the house into his pocket. As he headed for the mess hall, he passed by several of his brothers and sisters, singing carols and making merry as they decorated the Leviathan.

"Percival!" Nadine, a General Purpose Neutralizer, noticed him passing by. "That's a... very interesting sweater you've got on. Are those dolphins?"

"Yes," he replied in his usual dry manner. "It cost almost a thousand credits. Grandmother bought it for me. I think she is insane."

Nadine snorted. "How have you been? Did your mission go well?"

Monsters. Mist. Mandalorians. A muffled scream.

Hesitating for only a moment, he nodded. "Fine. It went fine. Rebecca had a boy."

"Rebecca? The Quarter Master?"

He could still hear his voice echoing through the halls of the underground ritual chamber, shouting her name.

"No, the Citizen who was abducted," Percival clarified without so much as a blink. "Rebecca Hahn. She gave birth to a son named Thel. She'd be here for the celebration, but she hasn't been feeling well."

"He did something to me," Rebecca had whispered to him in the past. Her voice was weak and tinged with desperation. "Whatever happens, please, just save my baby..."

"Oh! I was going to say, I've never heard of a Neutralizer being able to reproduce." Nadine was back to smiling warmly. "Well, tell her I said congratulations."

After waving goodbye to her, Percival palmed open the door to the mess hall and stepped inside. He entered just in time to overhear a few scraps of conversation between the Battalion and Laertia.

"Yes, they're warm..." The Battalion confirmed.

Xiphos nodded. "Good. Wouldn't feel right, enjoying all this if they couldn't enjoy it also..."

He recognized most of the other people currently arriving, with perhaps the one exception being Ted Forrest, whom he had never seen before.

"Hello," Percival greeted him to get his attention. As Ted turned around to face him, his databases informed him of who he was. Percival smiled. "You're Ted Forrest. I've heard a lot about you. Quite the war hero."

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
Wearing: Nothing

Armed with: Herself

"I'm sorry. I wish I could stay. You've been a delight..." Lyssa Io told her Droid guest, an IG Unit named IG-L44T. They had been casually dating on and off for a while now. Lyssa currently had her body morphed to look like she was wearing all leather lingerie with a spiked choker, part of her Nanite mass used to form a bullwhip. The IG Unit was tied to a makeshift post set up in her quarters.

"Will I see you again?" The IG Unit asked.

"Oh of course..." Lyssa cooed, running fingers over his armored head. "And remember, the safe word for next time is 101101110000111010101000100111010101..."

Lyssa formed a blade from her arm and cut him free of his bonds, before morphing the surface of her body to look like she was wearing silver biker leathers with black spikes and headed out. House Io had never actually fully celebrated Life Day, and she suspected her Mother had never actually celebrated any holiday before.

Lyssa walked past her singing brothers and sisters to the Mess Area, where she saw Percival Io Percival Io talking to Ted Forrest, who scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"I uh...I wouldn't call myself a hero, Sub Patriarch. I just didn't wanna die..." Ted admitted. "I owe my continued survival to Nuetralizer training really. Them Model 1's purge weakness from those they train. Especially the ones with the green stripes over their faces..."

"Hello, Ted..." Lyssa called out, walking up to them. "I'm glad you and the other Platoon leaders accepted Mother's invitation."

"Oh, Hi Sub Matriarch." Ted said respectfully.

"How goes the training of new recruits?" Lyssa asked.

"I'm teaching them everything I learned at Panatha...though I confess to feeling out of my depth..."

"I'm sure you'll grow into the responsibility. I'd certainly have you on my team any day..." Lyssa assured him with her usual, creepily serene manner. Then she turned to Percival.

"Little Brother! Good to see you!" The Nanite Droid exclaimed somewhat happily. Her emotions were full range but each were dull in strength (Save her love of Mother).

Wearing: this
Laertia Io Laertia Io
Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Akemi sat at the lifeday table admiring the spread, she had not eaten most of this food before and had deleted any preinstalled taste memories so she could sample the tastes for the the first time herself.

"Mother, the spread looks lovely and I am so happy you are throwing this party." It served no purpose celebrating some ancient wookiee tradition but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves so maybe it was yet another of those things that were done purely because they were pleasurable.

Brother Percival Io Percival Io how have you been, I haven't spent nearly enough time with you, i would love to go over some training scenarios with you. I have been experimenting with our sister Alessandra Io Alessandra Io and come up with some interesting ideas regarding performance and capabilities. Maybe before the leave the Leviathan that is something which would be enjoyable?"

She looked around at the rest of her family, it was good to have everyone here over Khemost. The two sisters had recently returned from a treasure hunt in an old fortress of the great general grievous with all kinds of little trinkets. She turned to her mother again.

"you would be proud of me mother, I made my own daughter of Lutrilla, I had to leave her behind though because she is too big. But she is beautiful and extremely combat capable. I would suggest there is scope for using her to expand Io power base on that planet. She is more than a match for the predator cities."

She took a bite of a some of the meat along with some kind of fruit preserve. They were a strange not entirely pleasant combination. No cranberries on her meat in future it appears.

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Draco knew very little of life day celebrations, especially what the hell it was, and had no clue how to celebrate it. Soooo she was going to treat it like a normal dinner, wearing a black cloak over the standard White House Io armor so as to look the opposite of The Amalgam The Amalgam . It just was how Draco felt. She didn’t exactly want everyone to know what she looked like unless it was needed, plus anything open back was a big no to her and a horrible idea, though the one she was planning might just be even worse. Thankfully, she didn’t Have to worry about that, because Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko had gifted her a beautiful blue dress inlaid with emeralds that went well with her scales. A tall backing that turned into a large collar covered her back and added a unique feel to the dress, like one of those old Victorian era ones. It covered her back nicely and was hella stylish! Draco looked very happy walking in with Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis , holding the hand of House Io’s newest member. This would most definitely spring up rumors of them being lovers, which technically was true. Draco wasn’t going to exclude Dawn from this, she had just as much a right to the feast as Draco, and she would gladly share it with someone she cared deeply for.

She took a look at all the other extravagantly dressed members of House Io and was excited to be with them. Her friends she had seen in battle and broke bread with all here for a festive night with such lovely food! She wanted to speak to them, but they were busy speaking with new faces she had never seen before, and who was that sitting next to countess Belasko? So many questions… so many people.

Last edited:
Dawn glanced around casually at the unfamiliar faces as she walked with confidence next to Draco. In her black dress with dazzled jewels that would hug her skin tight to the mid-thigh, she felt appropriately dressed for the occasion. It reminded her of a formal sanction that she suddenly caught a glimpse of deja-vu from. However, she would be unable to recall exactly how but she could have sworn she was where she was at some point in the past. Not dwelling too much on it she cleared her throat as if snapping back into her reality. Being excited, hearing a lot about the House of Lo from Draco, and loving social events made her at ease.

As she held Draco's hand she leaned into her and would give off a devil's smirk while whispering into her ear. "This is quite the gathering, however don't think i'll be the shy one here. Introduce me to those most important to you." As she spoke her smirk would fade.

Tag: Draco Miles Draco Miles / Open

"I uh... I wouldn't call myself a hero, Sub Patriarch. I just didn't wanna die..." Ted admitted. "I owe my continued survival to Nuetralizer training really. Them Model 1's purge weakness from those they train. Especially the ones with the green stripes over their faces..."

The corners of Percival's mouth twitched slightly at Ted referring to him as Sub Patriarch. He had never been called that before. "Just call me Percival, please. The ones with green stripes—do they have a name for themselves?" he asked. He was always interested in the developing sub-cultures of his siblings.

Shortly afterwards, their conversation was interrupted by Lyssa. Percival's eyelids lowered to cat-like slits at the sight of her, though not out of binary lovesickness or lust. The murderous nanite fembot, despite moonlighting as a droid dominatrix, held little excitement for him. He actually found Lyssa slightly irritating, mainly because he couldn't read her emotions as easily as he could an organic or (most of) his fellow Neutralizers. Her every expression and reaction seemed... muted somehow, and he couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose, or if there was even less of a "soul" behind her eyes than was typical for one of Mother's creations.

"Good to see you as well, Sister," he returned Lyssa's greeting, idly reaching around to pluck a champagne glass from a tray. He sniffed and then tasted the contents, finding the drink pleasant enough.

That was when Akemi swept in, all excited and chipper. As usual, the Fixer had her head in the circuitry clouds, her speech a long string of data that would be hard for an organic to decipher. It was clear she was mainly used to communicating in Binary rather than in Basic.

"Brother Percival Io how have you been, I haven't spent nearly enough time with you, I would love to go over some training scenarios with you. I have been experimenting with our sister Alessandra Io and come up with some interesting ideas regarding performance and capabilities. Maybe before you leave the Leviathan that is something which would be enjoyable?"

"Certainly," Percival replied. "If my recent performance on Dromund Kaas is any indication, I am sorely lacking in combat efficiency..."

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Draco walking in, hand in hand with a dark-haired woman whom he had never seen before, though he could tell she was an organic. Perhaps she was a Citizen, or maybe even a member of the Cult? Draco had seemed interested in them...

Lyssa Io

The Daughter of Blades
"Oh, the, uh, the Green Stripes. Those are the oldest Model 1's. The ones that have been active and operating ever since Generis." Ted answered.

Generis, by this point, needed no introduction to most House Io members. It was the very first Battle the Nuetralizers had ever fought in.

They had inflicted horrific casualties in that first conflict. It had also been Lyssa's first serious battle. It had been Lyssa's first serious anything

Aside from Lyssa, almost all deployed models based off her specific design had made it through the third Imperial Civil War...they were that deadly. Almost no Force Adept that went up against them survived.

Bio Nuetralizers like Percival Io Percival Io , not made solely for pure, pitched battle like the mechanical models were, or ruthless Infiltration and Assassination like she and her Models were, had certain learning curves to overcome. Pitched Battle was something that they had to grow into.

"Your protocols will adapt, Little Brother..." Lyssa assured him sincerely. "If you like, I could spar with you sometime, iron out whatever difficulty you might be experiencing. Even the most Advanced Nuetralizer cannot master warfare out of the gate.

"I barely survived Panatha..." Ted mentioned. "Soldiering is a life long process...The Green Stripes taught me 'If you come back alive, you're learning'..."

"The Green Stripes speak correctly..." Lyssa assured them both.

When Akemi Io Akemi Io showed up Xiphos smiled,

Dear Akemi! Welcome! I've missed you so much! Xiphos said to Akemi via technopathy, knowing Akemi communicated better wirelessly. She sent Akemi warm images of rainbows and waterfalls to convey her happiness at seeing Akemi again. Xiphos teleported over to her, hugging her, before teleporting a small Onion Blossom plate to her hand, eating a few as she listened to how Akemi had assumed control of and reprogrammed a mobile city on Lutrilla...a deeply impressive feat.

I can already see the applications. Imagine a whole fleet of City-Daughters, such as yours on Lutrilla... Xiphos trailed mentally, munching on a piece of Onion Bloom as she mentally transmitted schematics ideas, knowing Akemi would instantly pick up on the exchange, and they would go into a discussion of design approaches that would normally take hours of Regular Speech but would happen in milliseconds between them, Xiphos intersplicing her design philosophy with the occasional aside on certain stage magic tricks she was good at so Akemi might attempt them at her leisure.

"Percival!" Xiphos called out. "You made it! I'm so happy!"

She mentally sent him multiple images of her standing over him on a gurney in a lab in her spiked biker leathers, personally programming and customizing him. It was sort of a way of informing him better and trying to meaningfully bond, letting him know he was not a random oddity in the line of Chaplains, but something she had specifically crafted.

Xiphos waved at Draco Miles Draco Miles as she walked in with Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis .

Lyssa would glance around, wondering where her little sister Cameron Crownwraithe Cameron Crownwraithe was. Lyssa half feared for the safety of the food, as Cam's metabolism required she go through food faster than a speeding bullet...

Last edited:
The most senior Model 1s had formed their own sub-group? Fascinating. That implied a social hierarchy was developing on its own among the oldest Neutralizers…

Percival nodded gratefully at the words of encouragement from Ted and Lyssa. But he couldn’t help but wonder if they would be more disappointed to know that he had fled from battle like a coward after losing an arm in a duel—acceptable behavior for an Organic, perhaps, but not for a Chaplain with considerable regenerative potential and a host of hidden weapons embedded in his body.

I would be honored to spar with you, Sister,” he replied. While he might find Lyssa hard to read, there could be no doubt as to her combat capabilities.

Then Xiphos arrived to greet him. As Percival gazed upon his Mother, the world around him fell away. Everything else ceased to matter, and he only had eyes for her.

Her technopathic transmission was like looking at his reflection in a mirror, and yet not—for the images flitting through his brain were tinted with Mother’s hopes and dreams for him, her unique and purposeful creation.

He opened his mouth to speak, then closed it, feeling a strange prickling against his eyelids. Was this what it felt like when Organics wept? But he was not sad. Overwhelmed by joy, perhaps.

Xiphos’ attention shifted, waving to the newcomers. When she did eventually turn back to him, Percival threw his arms around her in a hug. It was an impulsive gesture, but he often found that actions spoke louder than words—and he still hadn’t found the right words that expressed how he felt anyway.

Attire: xXXx
Armament: House Io Citizen Energy Sword
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Theme: Santa Tell Me
Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Akemi Io Akemi Io Laertia Io Laertia Io Lyssa Io Lyssa Io Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis

It was a joyous, merry occasion, Nuetralizers singing carols throughout the halls in much the same way they belted out sparkle-bop tunes while killing Jedi or Draelvasier in battle. Fortunately, neither of those hated enemies were here on the Leviathan, though few had let their guard down, knowing that battle could come at any moment. For her part, Alessandra had her energy sword hidden in its place on her thigh, hidden from the eye by the dreamsilk fabric of her kimono. As always, the rest of her weapons were integrated into her organic chassis, as much a part of her body as her arms and legs. In the midst of natural-born organics, they made her the equal of any Jedi or Sith. Few suspected that the tiny, seemingly unarmed woman in their midst was capable of ripping them apart with a scream, squeezing them into a red paste on the wall, or electrifying them until their bodies were naught but screaming torches. Fortunately, here among family, lovers, and allies, she would have no need of enacting such violence.

If she did, Alessandra knew that they would all be by her side in an instant.

Entering the mess hall, which was decorated in the green, red, and gold hues of Life Day, Alessandra took in the scene, her photoreceptors first finding her Chaplain brother, Percival Io, as he conversed with her older sister, Lyssa. Then, shifting her focus, Alessandra found her closest sister, Akemi Io, no doubt engrossed in some deep, technopathic conversation with mother or the Leviathan herself. Finally, Alessandra saw one unfamiliar face in Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis , the dazzling black dress exposing parts of her cybernetic legs as she held the hand of the towering Draconic apprentice.

<<I’m here, Akemi~>> Alessandra said to Akemi via the intimate technopathic link she shared with her. <<You look lovely in your kimono, tonight.>> The Chaplain continued, before floating to her sister's side, a wide, amorous glint in her features as she did. <<I see we both like black.>> She finished with the digital equivalent of a playful purr.

<<How is your city-daughter, sister? I can’t believe I’m an aunt now!>>

Last edited:

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear

" Percival Io Percival Io I would be delighted to look at your performance log from Dromund Kaas, I here it was a hot mess down there so I wouldn't be to disheartened if things went badly this time."
she smiled sweetly at her Io brother. He was an Io, likely the failings he suffered were beyond his control and a result of unusual circumstances, but a check and polish on his subroutines may be helpful either way.

As Laertia Io Laertia Io appeared beside her, Akemi marvelled at the woman, eating something from a small plate. Akemi was bold and sampled a small piece with a sweet smile on her face of a child not wanting to be scolded. <<this is delightful, thank you. My daughter was very fun, she isn't very bright at the moment but I feel like I can teach her. It was easier for her when I was directly interfaced with her, but I don't know if she is very happy.>> Akemi 'listened' to all the thoughts from her mother about different design philosophies and ideas she could influence, she was an excellent teacher. And she thanked her warmly. For her input. It was tricky creating a new creature she had concluded, she had tried uploading several of the Nuetralizer engrams into her sister, but as her nervous system was essentially a repurposed LAN system, it had not gone well. Luckily her calculation suggested the village she accidently destroyed would likely have died out within eight years anyway due natural decline.

Akemi's eyes brightened when she saw Alessandra Io Alessandra Io appear in the room, as always she was eager so see her, she waited patiently for long seconds for her ro say hi. As she wafted over to Akemi's side she heard her voice via the link. <<Sister, it is lovely to see you, as always, you look beautiful, that Kimono is wonderful.>> she stroked the loose dreamsilk material between her fingers, admiring the quality. "I think you will have to let me try this one on some time.>> they had a similar taste in clothes, and she enjoyed the real connection she had. The programming they had been given by their mother allowing them to form bonds like this was one of her most treasured gifts.

<<your neice is a sweet girl, if a little violent, not unlike her aunt. I hope you don't mind me giving her your voice, to me it is so musical... speaking of which, I brought your favourite music with me, I thought it might be fun if I played it to your while we dine?>> and she gave a playful smirk to Alessandra out of the corner of her eye.

Dawn looked around amazed at the inner decor and the social interactions that all the individuals were having. Did they all know each other? It seemed that way. She was definitely a first-time looker but Dawn wanted to meet people of importance. Hearing of the House of Lo had peaked her interest as she had not only been given permission from her mentor to travel freely but also do learn all she can about the galaxy and what it "really" looks like. Being behind walls in a medical bay or in a rehab and training facility for her cybernetics almost drove her crazy. Breathing in the smells of various foods made her excited as she would begin walking casually. She let down her hair and would look to see if there were any drinks in the area as well. "I wonder if Baricon lived amongst a classy society?" She said lowly while smiling and nodding at several others.

Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Akemi Io Akemi Io Laertia Io Laertia Io Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis Lyssa Io Lyssa Io

<<I need to try yours as well, sister~>> Alessandra answered softly, her digital tone manifesting a playful giggle. <<However, I think yours might fit me a little…tight.>> She added with a digital wink. Supporting her statement, Alessandra transmitted a digital reconstruction of herself wearing the outfit to Akemi, which indeed, didn’t fit her compact build as elegantly as it did her sister’s slender, statuesque frame. Nevertheless, offering her sister a playful smile, Alessandra placed her arms around Akemi for a hug, before giving her a soft, deft kiss on the cheek. <<We should go shopping sometime.>> The Chaplain finished, before the topic shifted back to her sister’s new city-daughter. On hearing that her niece had her voice, Alessandra couldn’t hold back the wide, infatuated expression that manifested across her normally-placid features, a high-pitched squee tearing from her lips as she did, almost unwittingly activating the sonic organ in her throat.

“She has my voice?!” The Chaplain exclaimed. “Oh my gosh…my heart.” She continued. “And if she’s a little violent, that is perfect, sister. At least I know she’s a warrior.” Indeed, with the exception of the permanently disabled or elderly, there was no one in House Io who wasn’t capable of waging war or at the very least, defending themselves against assault. Every single person on the Leviathan was a vicious fighter, whether they were clone, strand-cast, inorganic droid, or organic droid. As a Chaplain, it was not only her job to attend to the spiritual health of the House, but also to its warrior culture. It was a role Alessandra took seriously, though her brother Percival Io Percival Io was often more adept in that regard.

<<I brought your favourite music with me, I thought it might be fun if I played it to your while we dine?>>

“Yes, sister! We can listen while we eat!” Alessandra said excitedly, as she took Akemi's hand and led her to the buffet stations.

“Gosh, it’s been so long since I’ve had food.”

The Battalion, as much as almost anyone, enjoyed regular food.

The moment she had spotted a plate of nachos she had swooped for them.

This was very strange for her. She couldn't remember the last time she had had a celebration like this. A lot of her duties involved lots and lots of murder.

The Battalion watched Xiphos, watched the strange delight she had for her children play out across her face. The Battalion knew Xiphos wasn't faking it. You couldn't fake the glitter in Xiphos's eyes as she spoke to Percival Io Percival Io and Akemi Io Akemi Io and Alessandra Io Alessandra Io . The Battalion was stymied at the thought she was participating in a family.

She grew still on the inside, and so did everyone else in her gestalt consciousness.

She watched everyone at the table, the realization that they were essentially supposed to defend one another like family a heavy one. She knew Maple, for one, barely tolerated her OR Amy.

How in the world was she going to actually get along with Xiphos's kids?

As she mused on this, scarfing down a slice of pizza, she spotted Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis and decided to pay her a visit.

The red gowned Witch ventured towards her.

"Welcome to the party. I'm The Battalion, Consort to Darth Xiphos. Are you enjoying your evening so far?

Last edited:
In observation of the others at the party, Dawn was slightly comfortable and beginning to understand the culture that surrounded her. Being at ease her attention was immediately drawn to the approaching woman. She would gift a smile as her face would normally be stoic, but she had the sense of having nothing to fear. "Hello there. I am enjoying the evening as such. Many people here...Seems like a large family if I am not mistaken. Name's Sulis...Dawn Sulis...I consider myself an explorer of artifacts and relic research. A rather..New profession of mine." She nods and extends a hand for a courteous shake. She would also follow up with a question. "Darth Xiphos....I've never heard...Care to enlighten me?"

Tag: The Battalion The Battalion / Open

The Battalion took it, raising an eyebrow.

"Darth Xiphos, as in, the Head of House Io, this faction. The Captain of this ship." The Battalion said, surprised. "She rebelled against The Jedi Order over the Bryn'adul and here we are. That's her over there..." The Battalion said, pointing Laertia Io Laertia Io out to Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis .

"If you're into relics and such, the planet we control has plenty of those...tombs, all kinds of nasty Sith trinkets, half of which are exceedingly rare. We're actually having trouble cataloging it.

"Making the grand pitch to her already, Batty?" Maple Harte Maple Harte asked from behind, her metallic blue cocktail dress glittering in the light, holding a drink.

"It's part of my Job description, Maple." The Battalion replied without looking back.

"Anyway, a person like you wouldn't run short of Relics and artifacts being around us. We'd even let you keep some of it..." she explained to Dawn.

"The stuff we knew wouldn't kill you, anyway..." Maple joked darkly.

"Risk of death is always a thing with Sith relics. Can't be helped..." The Battalion said in defense of the art of desecration of holy sites...

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Loadout:
Gei Borugu Electro Spear

Akemi giggled at the image of Alessandra Io Alessandra Io bursting out of her dress and edited a few frames on the end of that exact scenario playing out, allowing Alessandra to see the edit, topping it of with a comical look if Alessandra trying to hide her form. She stuck her tongue out playfully as she played it to her sister.

"the food is lovely, I decided to erase my taste database for a anything I hadn't already tried. Here are Akemi's top tips." she pointed at the food item by item

"strawberry milkshake, very nice, good colour and cold. Then this here is roast beef, it is also delicious and pink, but don't pour your strawberry milkshake on your beef as it tastes nasty like that." She wrinkled her nose up having tried her beef milkshake abomination when she first got here.

<<Mother, the Caviar has run out again, and the ruby chocolate wafers>> she quickly communicated to Laertia Io Laertia Io It was one of her favourites, and the combination if the two was a strangley pleasant mixture, despite the protestations of the other diners.

She loaded up her plate with delicious foods and went to the table to eat with her family. She wished her stomach was larger as she wanted to try absolutely everything.

Tags: Percival Io Percival Io Akemi Io Akemi Io Laertia Io Laertia Io Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis The Battalion The Battalion

Sometimes, Alessandra wondered why mother had made it so that they could blush.

The Chaplain felt the red on her cheeks as the edited image was transmitted back to her digital mind, covering her mouth in embarrassment as she turned towards the buffet to hide her shame and excitement from her sister. Fortunately, a different kind of hunger was triggered as she took in the spread of food, everything from roast nerf, suckling roba, porg, and yet more on offer, including a truly vast selection of pies, cakes, shakes, and various other treats for dessert. All the while, Alessandra listened to her sister’s tips, taking special note of the fact that strawberry milkshake did not taste good on beef.

“Hmm…what about a banana shake on beef? Does that taste better, sister?” The Chaplain asked without a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Indeed, it was a genuine question, much to the horror of the Siren High Ultra in front of her in the line. All the while, Alessandra quickly selected her food, taking a little bit of almost everything, just enough to savor the taste. After all, the HRD didn’t truly need food in the traditional sense, and as such, this experience was purely for pleasure.

Humming softly to the music only she and her sister could hear, after filling her plate, Alessandra took a seat back at the table, soaking in the festive atmosphere of the occasion.

“We should really do things like this more often.” Alessandra commented idly. Through their intimate technopathic connection, Akemi would know immediately that her sister meant House Io. As a Chaplain, Alessandra was part-psychologist, part-assassin, and part-priestess. It being her responsibility to tend to the flock, she was attuned to their mental health and mindset. War always took its toll, even on beings like her, who were artificially-created. And yet, she was optimistic that festivities like these could help mend the wounds, though the scars would always remain.

The Chaplain could not imagine what wounds would tear open in her soul if she ever lost Akemi.

"Risk of death is always a thing with Sith relics. Can't be helped..." The Battalion said in defense of the art of desecration of holy sites...
Dawn would nod in agreement and respond while looking off to the distance. "I must be excused. Is there a balcony or an overlook nearby?" She asked curiously.

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Draco, having snapped back to reality or some other reason to explain the gap, looked around at all the new faces and thought it best to strike up a conversation with The Battalion The Battalion . She approached them and smiled warmly

“Hello, enjoying the food?”

She asked as she bit into some herself, a nice little pastry of meat and cheese that was simple, yet extremely tasty, at least to someone of her diet. Practically an obligate carnivore this one was, but she liked it that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom