Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship NIV Screaming Dragon New Imperial I Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
isd2_112.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSSTANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Solid Defense: Multiple defensive systems and deflector shield make the ship a hard nut to crack
  • Solid Offense: The ship has been heavily up gunned in comparison to its ancestor the Imperial I class.
  • Fast:The New Imperial I Class is an exceptionally fast vessel for its size[/FONT}

WEAKNESSES
  • Low Hanger Space:To compensate space for the defense and offense equipment the The New Imperial I Class is outfitted with it sacrificed hanger space.
  • No real flank based weaponry:For all of it vast weapons array The New Imperial I Class lacks rear facing weaponry.
DESCRIPTION
The NIV Screaming Dragon is one the many new mainline of New Imperial I Class star destroyers built by Kuat-Entralla at the Prefsbelt Command. This fast attack Star Destroyer is captained by Commando Caoimhe Crannach of Galidraan III. The rest of the Screaming Dragons crew are from Galidraan III Goidels all.

She takes full advantage of this class’ speed, firepower, and defenses as the flagship of her flotilla of other Galidraani ships. The ship also acts as the home base of Gryphon and Fuath squadrons, two squadrons of TIE/OTx Outlander TIEs and the primary fighter screen of the Dragon. Banshee squadron, a squadron of TIE/INx Interceptors. Slaugh squadron a squadron of TIE/HB Bruiser heavy bombers. Finally there are Selkie and Kelpie Squadrons two small craft squadrons made up of TXS IPLT-01x 'Excursor' Star Sloops that act a the Dragons recon flights.

Last edited:
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
isd2_112.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSSTANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Solid Defense: Multiple defensive systems and deflector shield make the ship a hard nut to crack
  • Solid Offense: The ship has been heavily up gunned in comparison to its ancestor the Imperial I class.
  • Fast:The New Imperial I Class is an exceptionally fast vessel for its size[/FONT}

WEAKNESSES
  • Low Hanger Space:To compensate space for the defense and offense equipment the The New Imperial I Class is outfitted with it sacrificed hanger space.
  • No real flank based weaponry:For all of it vast weapons array The New Imperial I Class lacks rear facing weaponry.
DESCRIPTION
The NIV Screaming Dragon is one the many new mainline of New Imperial I Class star destroyers built by Kuat-Entralla at the Prefsbelt Command. This fast attack Star Destroyer is captained by Commando Caoimhe Crannach of Galidraan III. The rest of the Screaming Dragons crew are from Galidraan III Goidels all.

She takes full advantage of this class’ speed, firepower, and defenses as the flagship of her flotilla of other Galidraani ships. The ship also acts as the home base of Gryphon and Fuath squadrons, two squadrons of TIE/OTx Outlander TIEs and the primary fighter screen of the Dragon. Banshee squadron, a squadron of TIE/INx Interceptors. Slaugh squadron a squadron of TIE/HB Bruiser heavy bombers. Finally there are Selkie and Kelpie Squadrons two small craft squadrons made up of TXS IPLT-01x 'Excursor' Star Sloops that act a the Dragons recon flights.

Hey! First and foremost, great job on the overall work of the ship. I love a good star destroyer.

That said, there are a few things that will require attention prior to approval.

OOC Information:
  • Primary Source: Minor issue here - the link ‘name’ references ‘The New Imperial-I Class Star Destroyer NIV Screaming Dragon’. That is the name of this current submission under review, whereas the submission this link redirects to is ‘The New Imperial-I Class Star Destroyer’. Please revise the verbiage of the link to the appropriate name to avoid any confusion, however minor it may be.
Production Information:
  • Production: This is not really an issue, but really just a comment to consider if you’d like - since this is a ship for use for your character, you could easily boost the production of this ship to ‘Semi-Unique’ or even ‘Unique’. This would allow you to boost the power of the submission to something truly unique for your character. Of course, this is entirely optional and this is just a comment to make you aware that you could do this if you wanted. If you want to leave it minor, that’s completely up to you. :)
Technical Specifications:
  • Armaments:
    • The LS1 Hailfire Missile Launcher is a closed market item. Closed market items require explicit permission from their creators to use. This can be obtained similarly to your permission from HAMWAGON to use Gat Tambor’s stuff by simply asking via discord and posting a screenshot. Or, a cleaner way of doing it would be to visit the company’s marketplace thread, post a request to purchase all closed market items listed that you like, then paste a link to their approval post in the "permissions" section. Roble’s holonet storefront can be found here. All of that being said, you will need to acquire explicit permission using any of these avenues, and post said permission accordingly within the ‘permissions’ section of this template before this can be approved. The same requirement will apply for the following items:
Standard Features:
Weaknesses:
  • I would recommend adding a weakness defining the lack of maneuverability of your ship, since it has a ‘very low’ rating.

Hey! First and foremost, great job on the overall work of the ship. I love a good star destroyer.

That said, there are a few things that will require attention prior to approval.

OOC Information:
  • Primary Source: Minor issue here - the link ‘name’ references ‘The New Imperial-I Class Star Destroyer NIV Screaming Dragon’. That is the name of this current submission under review, whereas the submission this link redirects to is ‘The New Imperial-I Class Star Destroyer’. Please revise the verbiage of the link to the appropriate name to avoid any confusion, however minor it may be.
Production Information:
  • Production: This is not really an issue, but really just a comment to consider if you’d like - since this is a ship for use for your character, you could easily boost the production of this ship to ‘Semi-Unique’ or even ‘Unique’. This would allow you to boost the power of the submission to something truly unique for your character. Of course, this is entirely optional and this is just a comment to make you aware that you could do this if you wanted. If you want to leave it minor, that’s completely up to you. :)
Technical Specifications:
  • Armaments:
    • The LS1 Hailfire Missile Launcher is a closed market item. Closed market items require explicit permission from their creators to use. This can be obtained similarly to your permission from HAMWAGON to use Gat Tambor’s stuff by simply asking via discord and posting a screenshot. Or, a cleaner way of doing it would be to visit the company’s marketplace thread, post a request to purchase all closed market items listed that you like, then paste a link to their approval post in the "permissions" section. Roble’s holonet storefront can be found here. All of that being said, you will need to acquire explicit permission using any of these avenues, and post said permission accordingly within the ‘permissions’ section of this template before this can be approved. The same requirement will apply for the following items:
Standard Features:
Weaknesses:
  • I would recommend adding a weakness defining the lack of maneuverability of your ship, since it has a ‘very low’ rating.

Caoimhe Crannach Caoimhe Crannach I double checked the armaments to be thorough, and it appears I stand corrected: the armaments and special features I called out that you needed permissions for are already on the ship you are upgrading, and therefore do not need additional permissions.

You will still need to address the other comments though. Please tag me when you have addressed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom